Cool Life CRM Ratings

Overall

About Cool Life CRM

Cool Life CRM was designed and built from the ground up with complex customer management environments in mind. Not every business treats their customers as single transaction-based opportunities. Cool Life CRM recognizes and meets the nuances of specialty firms such as financial services, professional associations, software and services firms, and more. Our solution addresses unique market needs and does so with software that is Fast; Intuitive; Secure. To quote our customers, Its Cool" Learn more about Cool Life CRM

Brian S.
Business Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, Unspecified
April 20, 2017

“Great Service and easy to use”

OverallAllows us to focus on our operations with effective marketing and data all in one location. From our login we can manage our clients billing, historical information, website and its content and send out our newsletters and fundraising activity.
Pros-Simple to navigate all areas of the CRM -My emails are all recorded on the record in the CRM -Our marketing is delivered professionally with easy to use tools -The billing to our clients and donors is straight forward and our reporting is real-time -I can do almost everything on my phone and iPad
ConsThis is a difficult question to identify something I see as a con, so if I had one thing I want, it would be to have a check register included.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen we discussed using Cool Life, there was nothing on our list that I was not assured was possible. With that said, it was true. Our not-for-profit would never have become so easy to grow if it was not for the system Cool Life put in place. We describe our goals and the support team shows us how to accomplish it, and no extra costs were necessary.

By Cool Life CRM on April 20, 2017
Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your busiuness
April 20, 2017
Brian J.
Director of Fundraising
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
May 4, 2018

“We were lost in a data cluster until we started using Cool Life CRM - Now I can focus on our goals.”

OverallTime management is essential when you work with limited resources and this application helps reduce my administrative time so I may increase my fundraising activities.
ProsThe single view of a contact record containing all communications, agreements and relationships has made our organization substantially more focused. Our website, newsletters, residents records, donors and vendors are accessible to all the right people from any ipad or laptop. Our board is able to assist effectively with our fundraising and streamline donations from the website they provide with the ability to remit donations online.
ConsWe are hard pressed to find anything negative. The team at Cool Life has always been responsive and what may have been thought of as a problem is merely a learning process to overcome.

By Cool Life CRM on May 9, 2018
Thank you for your review and please feel free to request our new mobile app
May 4, 2018
Walker M.
General Manager
Textiles, 51-200 employees
April 24, 2018

“We have been able to improve our effectiveness and become more organized in our communication.”

ProsThe software is 100% customizable. If you think it should do something, with a little help, it can. We have been able to develop reports and functions that have helped us uncover more opportunities than we have had before. Simply put, if you feel the software is missing something, you have not asked for the assistance to customize it for you. From an administrative point of view, the controls and abilities to make simple changes are quick and easy. Common actions are at your finger tips on top of the dashboard. It is software made for those with a lot on their plates.
ConsThe lack of an app on an iPhone is what would be most needed. Other than that, if we have said we don't like something, we have had it changed to satisfaction.

By Cool Life CRM on April 25, 2018
Thank you for your review.
Andrew S.
president
Investment Banking, 11-50 employees
April 25, 2018

“By far the best CRM value in the market. Ease of use and customization makes it perfect for our firm”

ProsWe have customized for the of our business and it is the base of our Sales Prospecting and Client Management. We measure our firm's key sales metrics and have increased our revenues significantly as it is a tool to hold business development people accountable.
ConsThere is no function in the CRM for a global keyword search of Notes. Also, the mobile app is lacking functionality and there is insufficient bandwith most of the time.

By Cool Life CRM on April 26, 2018
Thank you for your review. We can look what your bandwidth vs internet interference is. The mobile app is currently in Beta testing. We look forward to it release before summer
April 25, 2018
Michael Y.
Investment Banking | Business Development
11-50 employees
April 27, 2018

“Best CRM tool I have used!”

OverallKeeps us organized, provides transparency to our leadership on the sales team, drives revenue, great depository for all of our data too!
ProsFull adoption by senior bankers at our firm. Easily customized and super responsive team at Cool Life. Could not run our business without Cool Life. Team has built the best product out there (I have used Salesforece, Pipedrive, Zoho, etc.)
ConsThere are no cons. The tool and CLS' team will tailor the product to your specific needs if you can't do it yourself (it's pretty simple!).

By Cool Life CRM on May 1, 2018
Thank you for your review and we are proud to be your provider
April 27, 2018
joe h.
owner/operator
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
May 4, 2017

“easy to use and havent had any problems with server”

Overalleasy access to my customers. i can explain to them what we have to them through email that they receive on their smart phones
Prosdependability, easy to use, and problem free. every day i write my specials to be sent to over 1000 email addresses daily without incident
Consfor me i would like to talk to a person when i have an issue rather than by email. i don't sit in front of the computer so i think a phone call is easier for me being that i am not the best at computer technology

Stewart S.
Vice President
Investment Banking, 51-200 employees
May 1, 2017

“To have a "tool" such as Cool Life in the Investment Banking world is a God send.”

OverallStreamlined deal origination
ProsCuts down on duplication of efforts when deal origination is concerned. The last thing that you want to do is continually call the same prospect, getting the same answer, tarnishing the Brand.
ConsVery complex. after 5 years, I still have not figured it all out. Occasionally I will still have to ask our Admin for a walk through on certain aspects

By Cool Life CRM on April 24, 2018
We have enjoyed serving your firm and look forward to your team utilizing the mobile app.
Caleb R.
Volunteer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
April 24, 2018

“Professional CRM system and very helpful customer service”

OverallAllows me to direct donors, volunteers and board members to an easily navigated interface and gather all relevant data. Without this I would be having to use email, cut & paste and other services to run events.
ProsThe ability to organize our contacts, sell our events and manage our volunteers. It is also very easy to manage our website keeping the public well informed.
ConsI am challenged to find any faults. I wish my company would use it instead of Salesforce which we all find challenging.

By Cool Life CRM on April 26, 2018
We enjoy helping such a worthy organization. Thank you for your review.
John K.
Investment Banker
Banking, 1-10 employees
May 4, 2017

“I've used CLS before and find it to be very straight forward.”

OverallEasy to organize and mass email campaigns.
ProsEasy to use and understand - makes sense to break out companies and contacts - surprisingly - other CRM's have a tough time making this straight forward...
ConsSometimes it crashes and I'd like to be able to add contacts manually faster without hitting "back to company" to add new contact.

By Cool Life CRM on April 24, 2018
Investment Banking is our sweet spot. Thank you for the review
Brandi A.
Graphic designer
Restaurants, 51-200 employees
May 1, 2017

“Customer Service has been good and quick to respond”

OverallShowing the public all that we have to offer
ProsSome Things on the site were a little easier to figure out, even when we went to a mobile friendly site
ConsThe mobile site design set up lacks a little. Altjou i have mentioned customer service being good, there had been one question i dont think has ever been replied about

By Cool Life CRM on April 24, 2018
I hope the training has helped you with the challenges that you were experiencing.
Scott S.
IT Director
April 23, 2018

“Very clean and efficient CRM”

OverallEase of use
ProsIt is responsive, and offers everything I need to admin this small company. I especially like the permissions flexibility. I would recommend this software to anyone that wants a simple approach to customer management.
ConsNothing at this point. I think this CRM has the necessary base-level requirements any company would desire.

By Cool Life CRM on April 25, 2018
Thank you for your review! Great relationships are built on strong communication.
April 23, 2018
Erik B.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
May 1, 2017

“The system has been easy to use with no problems. ”

OverallI can send my patients the paperwork early.
ProsIt is dependable and there is no interruption of services. I don't have to worry about the system not working ever.
ConsThat there is no end in the cost. I would like there to be a point when I no longer have to pay/reduce the payments.

By Cool Life CRM on April 24, 2018
Thank you for your review. We are a software as a service and that requires the subscription payment
Emily R.
Business Development Associate
May 1, 2017

“Average compared to other CRM systems I have used.”

ProsThe layout is nice, and I like that I am able to sending email updates to my colleagues when I write a new note.
ConsThere is no mobile application and the searching features are limited. There are also issue with loading.

By Cool Life CRM on April 24, 2018
Your firms administrator will be able to enable permissions that you may need for additional tool access.
Jason O.
Administrative assistant
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
May 4, 2017

“Everything we have done switching our website and email over has worked out great. ”

ProsFunctionality is great. There are a lot of options in getting our website looking more professional.

Holly M.
April 27, 2017

“My Review of Cool Life CRM”

OverallIt's a great basic program! Support was helpful, when needed, which wasn't often. Program was pretty easy to setup. Needed more flexibility and features than the basic product allowed.

By Cool Life CRM on April 27, 2017
Features and functions are permission based and can allow client administrators to grant specific access by user.
Michael N.

“I've had worse...”

OverallThe best thing about CoolLife is the cost. Other CRMs can be absurdly expensive. The problem is everything else. Ease of Use: I've been using the system for going on 3 years and there are still parts that are confusing. Mobile Application: Doesn't exist. This is 2017...seriously? Customer Support: In a word, slow. In another word, unresponsive.
Monica B.

“Lacking Support.”

OverallIt takes a very long time to get sufficient answers to your submitted questions as there is not a large support staff. At times, your question is not even answered and the problem is not resolved. Excuses are made instead of admission to a problem within the CRM itself. I would not recommend.