2Ship Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.7/5

About 2Ship

Break free from shipping in the dark 2Ship is an online, multi carrier shipping platform built for business. Relieve your stress around deciding which carrier's service you should choose for every shipment. We love to ship and we know you'll love 2Ship too! Learn more about 2Ship

Conrad H.
Service Manager
February 12, 2018

“Amazing software that helped us connect with outside vendors and streamlined our deliveries.”

OverallImproved communication with our vendors and more efficient flow of deliveries.
Pros2Ship being a cloud based software allows us to upload our shipping requests for our vendors to process. With all shipping priorities preset by us, our vendors do not need to second guess which courier to pick and at which service level. It was quick and easy to train our vendors.
ConsThe site adds new features quite often and sometimes it's hard to keep up with the new features. It would be nice to be notified of expected updates to the site.

By 2Ship Solutions on March 1, 2018
"Thank you for the great feedback Conrad. The new 2Ship interface will alert you and all users to new messages posted in your Message Board. This is now active and where all new features will be communicated to our customers. We'll also be posting tips and tricks and did you knows to keep you in the loop. We do post monthly ""Uncover & Discover"" online webinars in our training course calendar. These spotlight new features, new updates and other tips and tricks. "
Mark S.
Integration Manager
February 13, 2018

“Very good transportation solution with excellent customer service”

ProsThe 2ship TMS is easy to use and easy to navigate. The platform offers smooth operations for both office and warehouse operations. If something goes wrong, their live help support button is very useful and the team responds withing minutes.
ConsI would say that any issues we have had were resolved or are being added as future enhancements. If I were to point out 1 thing I least like about the system, it would be having to use Internet Explorer as the default browser.

By 2Ship Solutions on March 1, 2018
Thank you for the wonderful feedback Mark, and we are happy to let you know that 2Ship's new interface works across all browsers. So does our new browser plugin for auto-print and auto-weight reading
February 13, 2018
Rick T.
Computer System Specialist
Printing, 5001-10,000 employees
February 12, 2018

“Handle almost 100% of our shipping needs”

ProsThe software is extremely easy to use, which made training users almost painless. The Third party Billing Capabilities work vey will.
ConsSpeed can be slow sometimes. Download of data back into our system occasionally misses marking shipments as being shipped.

By 2Ship Solutions on March 1, 2018
Hi Rick and thanks for the feedback! We will talk to the integration team and add the end of day reconciliation request to your integration which is now built to catch any missed orders throughout the day. We can also look at the speed issue with you and see if its consistent with specific times of day and also test whether or not there is something going on within your local internet at those times that may slow down the traffic.
Stephanie M.
Supply Sales
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
September 27, 2018

“2Ship Review”

Overall2Ship has allowed my company to provide and pass along cost effective solutions to our customers.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is that it allows me the freedom to run my business the way I see fit. Of course within certain parameters given by the 2ship team.
ConsThe software can be difficult to navigate at times.

By 2Ship Solutions on October 25, 2018
Thank you Stephanie for your fantastic feedback and we are happy that FP is enjoying the benefits of using 2Ship Solutions. We work diligently to make our platform easy to use and we woud love to have an opportunity to review the way you are navigating throughout the platform and make some reccomendations so it can be more efficient for you.
September 27, 2018
Donna C.
Vice President, Human Resources & Administration
March 19, 2018

“Using 2Ship makes shipping our small packages easy and affordable.”

OverallDeeply discounted rates.
ProsEasy of use. The site stores frequently used addresses. The rates are deeply discounted compared to UPS.
ConsWe have scheduling issues sometimes. When scheduling ground pick-ups, there is sometimes a lag between when the pick-up is scheduled and when FedEx comes to pick up. They often do not come the next day, but rather the day after that.
George T.
Distribution Supervisor
Retail, 501-1000 employees

“Super Easy to use”

ProsThe ease of use Quick and accurate User functionality.
ConsTakes a bit to get used to the first couple of uses

By 2Ship Solutions on October 25, 2018
Thank you George for a wonderful review and we're glad you are enjoying the benefits of using 2Ship solutions. We're happy that you are connected to your online orders directly into 2Ship for easy and quick processing across your 14 warehouse locations Canada wide.
Laura M.
Account Representative
Retail, 1-10 employees
February 12, 2018

“Wish we would have found 2Ship sooner! What a time-saver!”

OverallSaved time and headaches from using UPS software directly. Also loved having any problems with an order all together in 2Ship. Made our customer experience much improved!
ProsWhat a difference! When we first integrated to 2Ship we were blown away by the ease of our order fulfillment! We got more than we bargained for with our customer service department as well. Everything was neat and tidy and together.
ConsIf I had to choose a problem it would be that the software isn't available for Mac computers. We would like to convert over to all Mac products at some point.

By 2Ship Solutions on March 1, 2018
Laura, we have great news for you. You can use 2Ship on a MAC today. The auto-print and auto-scale plugin works on a MAC too! Let the conversion begin and please let us know if you need any help.
Jim L.
Machinery, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2019

“2Ship - Takes the guess work out of shipping rates”

ProsI love the fact that I have a one stop shop to compare the best rates in terms of speed of delivery or cost of shipment. Incredibly helpful and very accurate.
ConsThe only con would be that not all carriers are included - while a majority are available some smaller boutique organizations are not.
Mary-Ann M.
March 13, 2018

“I have been working with 2Ship for the past 2 years. ”

OverallExcellent support staff. If there is an issue I don't have to figure it out on my own.t
Pros2Ship provides excellent service along with an easy to use system. The system has allowed me to cut down my processing time with Canada Post as the program has been integrated and the customer now enters their own address. No more typo's
ConsLearning a new system takes time. The functionality of the system does not match the old 100%. I am learning how to make things look as we want them to.
Dylan N.
Sales & Marketing
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
February 12, 2018

“Excellent easy to use e-commerce platform. ”

ProsWhat I liked most about this software was how easy it was to get started. The customer service helped me every step of the way to make our website perfect.
ConsA small thing that can be approved to the 2ship platform is adding themes and plugins. Other than that I have no issues.

By 2Ship Solutions on March 1, 2018
Thanks Dylan for your feedback. We do have a great Ecom solution but we believe you are not using it for your storefront today. We are really just your shipping plugin for your ecommerce business but we would love to show you what our 2Ship Ecom could do to improve your front end store and customer experience. We have a great webstore builder which allows for an unlimited number of themes and flavours for your webstore.
Nicole M.
Distribution and Logistics Co-ordinator
Wireless, 51-200 employees
July 19, 2019

“Cost savings on Shipping”

OverallOne of my corporate objectives was to reduce our overall shipping budget by a set percentage. With this program/software i can clearly see what my best shipping options are while still maintaining the service level that my customers require. Its a win-win in my books.
ProsThis software allows me to quickly compare several delivery companies, the delivery date options, and prices associated with each. I love that I can book the pick ups with each company within the software as well.
Consnone. I have been using this software for over two years now, and there has been very little technical issues experienced.
Consumer Services, Unspecified
March 19, 2018

“This software is the best thing that could have happened from a logistics perspective to my company.”

ProsI love being able to see so many options at the same time for shipping. It's also great having the system automatically produce all our customs paperwork and BOLs at the touch of a button!
ConsTo be honest I'm yet to run into any real negatives with this platform. From the savings to the service it's all been good so far!
chris i.
warehouse operations
Warehousing, 11-50 employees
September 6, 2019

“lovin it, (=”

Overallhas stopped us from having to get quotes for each shipment from multiple carriers when shipping, saving an incredible amount of time..
Prosease of having all rates uploaded into portal, to ensure we are fetching the cheapest rates / shipping location
Consexcessive loading on ship page due to rates loading in the background, some confliction between rates that populate through 2ship, and courier rates.. looks like there is a charge difference between our rates, and 2ship, need to dig into
September 6, 2019
Erin S.
Asset Analyst
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
October 2, 2018

“Easy to use software, meets our business needs”

ProsI like the design and layout of the software and it is fluid and easy to use.
ConsNA
Hiba H.
CIO
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
July 19, 2019

“Best tool out there for consolidating shipping”

OverallGreat experience from the demo/trial phase to today with the support and continuous upgrades and improvements
Prosthe ease of use and available functionality of the tool compared to others out these. Great custom service team and very prompt support all the time. Flexibility of adding as many couriers and LTL companies for evaluating who is the best in rate s and support
ConsThe separation in the Global and User data for recipients. Would really like to have one table for all that allows modifications in one place.
Henri H.
Traffic Manager
February 12, 2018

“Easy system to work with . ”

Prosnot complicated and friendly use and does the job we need to do . Easy to complete a shipment and print all the labels needed.
Gary Y.
General Manager
Computer Hardware, 11-50 employees

“Easy to use”

Pros- Easy to use - Accurate courier charges - Time-saving - Reasonably priced subscription
Cons- The customization was a breeze until that you've added a local third-party courier. However, the team ensured that the courier is fully integrated with the platform.
Eric T.
Sr. Implementation Engineer
Computer & Network Security, 501-1000 employees

“2Ship review”

OverallWe no longer have to ask our group admin to create shipping labels for us. Which saves us a lot of time and hassle.
ProsEasy to create shipping labels. No longer have to rely on our group admin.
ConsLabels sometimes get "stuck" in the system.
MICHAEL H.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
March 13, 2018

“Makes shipping easy for us; all couriers in one place for pricing, tracking and reports!!”

OverallI save money, I save time, I feel in much better control of my shipping situation.
ProsFast price comparison between my carriers. All of our shipping histroyu is one place. The support team are fast and friendly.
ConsIt's really a good thing, but it takes a while to know all of the features and functionality of the software. So I guess that means I have to take a bit of time to wrap my head around all that it can do and how to do it.
Michel A.
February 19, 2018

“Works well and easy to use”

ProsI love that it gives me my options clearly and I know exactly what I'm paying for what service.
ConsIt take too many steps to set up a pickup for same day. Also, if the pickup does not go through, it doesn't tell us.
James M.
Logistics & Facilities Administrator
Security and Investigations, 1001-5000 employees
October 10, 2018

“Effective if prone to glitches”

ProsIt has integrated the different aspects of our old shipping process into one.
ConsIt is very prone to incomprehensible error messages. I have now generally learnt ways around most but when an error says something like 'attempted to divide by zero' that's not going to help you solve it much.

By 2Ship Solutions on October 25, 2018
Thank you James for your feedback and we are so glad that we were able to centralize several processess into one for you. Our support team would love to have a walkthrough and take a closer look at the error messages that you are encountering. Please also note that you have Kerrie Duchene and Kim Church from Blackberry who are designated internal resources and can assist you. Please utilize them as they are very familiar with 2Ship.
October 10, 2018
Jamie R.
Retail, 201-500 employees

“Great Product”

ProsEase of use, multiple shipping options based on your needs.
ConsSometimes we have network glitches where the orders are not sent over 100% accurate so need to be adjusted in 2ship
Simon L.
Vice President, Information Technology
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 employees

“2Ship Migration Experiences”

OverallFantastic Tech Support team offered great training and assistances during system migration from old inventory system to 2Ship.
Pros1) Web-Enable Software Utilizing Cloud Computing Concept. 2) Real Time Interface On Stock Status Between 2Ship & Corporate Systems. 3) Auto Pick Stock Workflow 4) Shopify® ecommerce Interface 5) Mutli Warehouse Multi Warehouse Clients Multi BinLocation Features 6) Batch Import Functions - great tools for day-to-day activities and essential during system migration 7) Shipping Module
Cons1) No custom user control on display columns, column titles and display rows. 2) Manual Order Entry screen / Shopping Cart screen are kind of dated.
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

“2 SHIP”

Overallgood freight rate selection
Prosuser friendly, and easy to train staff how to use it.
Conscan't cancel an order the next day when the shipment did not leave the following day
Viktor L.
Business System Analyst
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
February 12, 2018

“Very positive, great customer support”

ProsFlexibility, user friendly, cloud based. When we asked for customization the request was completed very efficiently. Great value for the money
ConsSometimes longer than usual respond time. Some minor issue with integration, which were quickly addressed

By 2Ship Solutions on March 1, 2018
Thanks Viktor and great to hear that our customer service team is on top of anything that may pop up.
David N.
Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees
February 12, 2018

“Its great we can shop multiple carries instantly”

OverallReduced cost
ProsSaves time by allowing our shippers to get a number of quotes at once. Saves cost in our warehouse operations as we are able easily select the best rate quickly.
Ken S.
Supervisor
Warehousing, 201-500 employees

“Ship2”

ProsVery easy to use click and point software takes care of the redt
ConsNothing as long as the software is up to date
David P.
consultant
April 6, 2018

“easy to use. give you lots of analytic info to make better decisions. great costing tool”

Prosvery flexible for users in different departments. Cost easy to review shipments for cost saving. I can use it across all platforms globally.
Cons1) speed is slow some times ( should also add speed depending on internet access) 2) words on screen is sometimes small ( not on new update. Wording is larger)
April 6, 2018
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees

“2Ship End User Review”

OverallAs a remote resource for my company I need to take care of shipping requested by myself vs using the corporate shipping team. This tool cut the time by more the half once my account was fully initialized. I was able to complete a quick turnaround for a very important shipment to a client at the end of the day, which without this product I would have probably missed the deadline for getting the package shipped.
ProsThe process was great. Entering the details for the shipment and getting the final shipping labels happened quickly and effortlessly.
ConsInitial set up was not very straight forward,

By 2Ship Solutions on October 25, 2018
Thank you for a fantastic review and hope that you are enjoying that extra time since 2Ship Solution cut your work in half! We are happy to share that we have online training videos and online calendar to book for training sessions so that new users can have great experience learning the basics
Thomas K.
DC Manager
Warehousing, 51-200 employees

“2Ship User ”

ProsThe software is web based, and hold multiple addresses for ease of use.
ConsPlatform is not very user friendly. There are multiple steps to complete a simple order process. The program has glitches that cause multiple errors daily. The connection is always slow (while other applications are not running slow)

By 2Ship Solutions on October 25, 2018
Thank you for your feedback Thomas, we work hard to make our platform user friendly and the good news is that we have just improved our connection so that your experience will be much better. We would be happy to get on a call with you and show the improvements. Please also note that we have our live chat available which many customers find very effective and easy to use
Harpreet J.
Facilities Coodinator
Telecommunications, 5001-10,000 employees
October 3, 2018

“2 ship”

OverallCOuld be better
ProsIt is low maintenance and clean on screen
ConsError, lock outs, addresses not being saved. Not easy to add addresses and commodities.

By 2Ship Solutions on October 25, 2018
Thank you for your feedback Harpreet, we are sorry for your recent experience and strive to make our platform the very user friendly. We would love the opportuity to get on a call and review those experiences indicated and help you correct them. Please also note that you have Kerrie Duchene and Kim Church from Blackberry who can assist you which are designated internal resources. Please utilize them as they are very familiar with 2Ship.
October 3, 2018
Bruno R.
Purchases Director
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
February 15, 2018

“Support is awesome! give very quick answers ”

Overallreduced transportation costs
ProsThe presentation of the software is very attractive and above all very simple to grasp. It's fast enough to understand the operation and the result of the tariffs by carrier is very precise
Cons Also, there is an improvement to be done regarding the management of customer transport accounts so that we can know quickly whether the customer has an account or not
Karen H.
Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

“Better”

ProsIt is easier to use now then it was before. It is user friendly for the most party doing basic shipments. I like the pick button, much easier to schedule a pickup.
ConsSometimes the name of the company is longer that the field allows, or the company name has characters that the system doesn't like, then I have to take them out of shorten the name which is a pain.

By 2Ship Solutions on October 25, 2018
Thank you Karen for your feedback and yes lots of clients enjoy arranging the pick up through 2Ship rather than calling it in. Regarding your comments for the characters, unfortunately this is a requirement from the carriers and not a platform issue. They restrict the number of characters so that it can be compliant for their shipping labels.
Jared G.
Food Production, 11-50 employees

“It gets the job done!”

ProsIt's a great platform for working with the shipping companies indirectly, where I don't have to personally talk to UPS, or FedEx, or any other companies
ConsIt could be more user friendly. The use of it could be more step by step, as opposed to uploading data, then backtracking, then sometimes having to call customer support, etc

By 2Ship Solutions on March 1, 2018
Thanks Jared for your response. We're happy to say that once Phase 2 goes ahead and we get your order system integrated with 2Ship, the back and forth of exporting and importing data between the 2 systems will be a thing of the past. InteGr8 will bring the automation you are looking for once you are ready to get integrated. If there is anything else outside of the flow of order information that you feel could be improved we are all ears. We welcome anything that would improve our platform and our customer's experience.
Howard H.
Sr. Business Analyst
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 29, 2019

“Howard's review ”

OverallIntroducing new technology to enable better Shipping practices while providing the ability for the Shipper to save money. Also the added benefit of providing the Shipper and company; comprehensive data to help them make the better business decisions, enlighten them on their overall activity.
ProsWeb Based, Ease of Use, Level of Support and the size of the development team. I really like the forward thinking of the team
ConsThe appearance of 2 Ship having a basis to "their" preferred Carrier rates and the assumption that Client data is available to 2 Ship with out the client permission.
July 29, 2019
Pam I.
Logistics Coordinator
Wholesale, 11-50 employees

“Useage”

Overallnot having to get multiple quotes from individual couriers
Prospicks the cheapest courier, not sure why this is not letting me submit
Conshard to track shipments and cost of shipments rarely accurate with what you are charged. This is due in part to users having to add too much info into each courier

By 2Ship Solutions on July 18, 2019
Thank you Pam for your review, we are delighted that you are using all modes of transportation in 2Ship! Regarding your comment with accuracy, this is a standard requirement to put the dimension and weight of the item being shipped to get accurate rates at the shipment initiation. This will lead to a more precise shipping history when comparing to your carrier invoices. Hope you continue to enjoy creating waybills for parcel shipping same day and next day, at the same time bill of lading for skids LTL shipping under one roof in 2Ship
Tony A.
director
Food Production, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2019

“QSB”

Prosthe ease my orders filter to the software, and autofullfill in the ship screen
Consthat troubles with carriers and that I still have to contact them directly. pickups not happening on time or not understanding their schedules. having to contact each indivudally. dicom being the worse to deal with
July 3, 2019
Jenny B.
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 8, 2019

“Great value for your shipping needs!!”

OverallVery happy with service, reps are always kind, ready and knowledgeable
ProsOnce you learn its ways, it is very useful. Support is always there to help and clarify
ConsSome of the boxes are small and don't let you see the information easily
July 8, 2019
andy z.
mgr
Retail, 11-50 employees
March 16, 2018

“easy to use, intuitive”

Overallfast, easy to use, no problems. Easy to show someone else how to use.
Prosfast, easy to use, we had no problems. Works smoothly, no glitches on our end. very self explanatory.
March 16, 2018
Simon B.
EMEA Facilities Manager
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
October 11, 2018

“EMEA Facilities ”

Overallthe business process is streamlined and accessing historical information is easy for auditing and reviewing
Prosconsolidates the process for easy of use.
Consthe system lags which is frustrating when processing requests

By 2Ship Solutions on October 25, 2018
Thank you Simon for your feedback and it's fantastic that you have found 2Ship to streamline and consolidate your shipping process.We have recently made changes so that the experience will be more fluid and more efficient. Please also note that you have Kerrie Duchene and Kim Church from Blackberry who are designated internal resources and can assist you . Please utilize them as they are very familiar with 2Ship.
October 11, 2018
Derek C.
Customer Service Representative
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

“Soo easy to use.”

ProsQuick shipping label creation. Easy to use.
ConsNothing to not like. This software makes label generation and obtaining shipping quotes a breeze.
thomas c.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

“Overall excellent! ”

OverallThey deliver the product in a timely manner. They guide you through the process and if needed, are always there for support after wards.
ProsThe support team is great. Always there to quickly answer my questions and help when needed. Once you get the hang of it, quite easy to use.
ConsIt does take a bit of figuring out, BUT once you go through it a couple times and figure out whats for what, very easy to navigate. **Disclaimer - I have zero background in how these products work
Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

“More Than Satisfied”

OverallVery good
ProsMany options, suitable for specific shipping situations
ConsIndividual workplace policies can make the process complicated
Geraldine N.
Financial Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2018

“2Ship review”

ProsThe 2ship software is fast and efficient.
ConsSometimes it doesn't allow me to login even when keyed in correct password

By 2Ship Solutions on October 25, 2018
Thank you Geraldine for your great review and glad that you find it fast and efficient. We have made some changes so that our customers can have the best experience using multiple carriers centralized all in one screen. Typically you would need to sign out and then log back in because of your cache so that you would not have that happen again regarding your password
October 8, 2018
JOSE JUAN E.
Shipping
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed

“Very Easy to Use”

OverallI had more time to do other things with all the time it saved me
ProsVery simple yet functional,we love it when we are rushing to get everything out at the end of the day.
ConsCustomization on shipping labels,I wish I had more options when it comes to customizing the shipping labels.
Mike J.
February 7, 2016

“2Ship Shipping Software”

OverallI signed up to this software to minimize my costs in shipping. I needed a tool that would offer multi carrier shipping options that gives me choice. This solution is free to use and it offers more options but free works for me. Its easy to use with great customer service. http://www.2shipshippingsoftware.ca/shipping-software-for-free.html
February 7, 2016
Andreas A.
GM
February 22, 2018

“overall a good software with very fast customer support.”

Prosthe high number of functionalities, using 2ship as a global tool, using 2ship also for a smaller carrier.
Conssometimes the speed.
February 22, 2018
Anmol D.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
February 19, 2018

“Easy to use and convenient”

ProsThe functionality is well built and connected with the shipping carriers. It's very important that the the carriers and 2Ship work well, they do.
ConsThe interface can sometimes be tricky for new users. After help from their support staff, it very easy to use as they explain features you didn't even expect.
nicky C.
Research project manager
Machinery, 1-10 employees
July 2, 2019

“Great software”

Overallgreat experience. Staff are always so helpful when I contact them
ProsA record of all your shipments are in one place especially if you use more than one courier company
ConsDoesn't have the option to set up a return shipment when you send a shipment
July 2, 2019
Shuaib K.
Systems Administrator
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

“First time user”

OverallShipping nationally , glad it was all automated for me and item arrived at destination securely and quickly.
ProsQuick to set up , was straight forward once details were input.
ConsA bit confusing to navigate the web pages initially, had to speak to requestor for further details to input.