Agiloft Ratings

Overall

About Agiloft

3-Time winner of PC Magazine "Editors' Choice Award" and Spend Matters "Value Award", Agiloft is heralded as "the most customizable contract management system on the market". Our agile technology makes it easy to setup and use and the scalable platform supports any approval processes with integrated workflows, email alerts and one-click contract generation. It is fully audit compliant with support for HIPAA, SOX, and CFR21. Start today with a free custom demo. Learn more about Agiloft

Cindi K.
Associate General Counsel
201-500 employees
March 3, 2017

“Highly customizable and affordable system with excellent customer service”

OverallPROS: Agiloft especially excels at scalable customization, fair pricing and customer service. All the staff I've encountered at Agiloft (not just the initial sales contact), from the implementers to the billing staff, have been responsive, friendly and helpful with a "can-do" positive attitude. They are a professional, dependable service-oriented team. Billing with Agiloft has always been very fair and transparent. The possibilities with Agiloft's system are nearly limitless. If inclined, the administrator can take on a significant amount of the maintenance and design of the system. I had no programming experience, but using the available documentation/tutorials and custom training available along with the creative ideas my implementer offered, I was able to become quite independent and save our company money while having a tailored, high performing contract system that grows with our organization's needs. CONS: With so many possibilities for customization comes a number of decisions that need to be made. This can be time-consuming, but Agiloft offers the customer the option to make as many or as little of the design decisions as works for them. We'd much rather have the problem of too much choice than a situation where the system doesn't fit our needs enough or where the cost of having an engineer design everything in our system is prohibitively expensive. If your organization wants to handle some of the maintenance and design, there definitely can be a learning curve for the more complex aspects but also great payoff in independence and control of the direction of the system. RECOMMENDATIONS FOR OTHER BUYERS: We had a very lengthy review process that involved intensive research. We recommend strongly considering how experienced and knowledgeable and stable the vendor is (not just who has the slickest app or tech conference booth). We also recommend noting how much the vendor listens to you during the sales process. Agiloft has been a solid industry leader since the 1990's and did not pressure or rush us to make our decision. They were patient and respectful and worked hard to understand our unique needs as a nonprofit and as a public media organization. We recommend taking time for the demos, using the free trial versions and talking to the vendors thoroughly about what is and isn't included and how they operate. We also recommend reading the PCMag review as it was comprehensive and captured what makes Agiloft different from its competitors.
March 3, 2017
Matt C.
VP Software Development and Technical Support
May 16, 2012

“Best software purchase I've ever made”

OverallI don't want to sound over the top, but I have nothing but good things to say about Agiloft. As a rapidly growing company we had many manual processes which needed to be automated. Having a system that fit our business model was important, and I went through a lot of tools before I settled on AG. By far the strongest aspect of Agiloft is its ease of customization. Literally all customization is point and click, and within about 40 hours of our initial installation (which we did ourselves on our hardware), we had a system up and running which accomplished what I was unable to do with any other product. Since the original implementation in October 2011, there has not been a week where I have not been rolling out AG into other areas of our business, to the point where we now track everything from sales leads to fixed assets, billing, and service in AG. Our users have learned quickly, and have been happy to have a system that helps them do their jobs well.
Pros- Ease of customization - Everything is point-and-click and easy to understand. We have not had to write any code, yet we're integrated with several other mission-critical systems within our business. - Ease of use - Even our fairly non-technical users find AG easy to pick up, and with light training are productive immediately. I attribute some of this to the user interface, but even more of it to the fact that we are able to mold the system to our business flow and terminology, so it's already familiar. - Performance - We have a few dozen people in and out of the system all day, and rarely have any trouble. We did install on our own server, and sized it according to AG's recommendations. - Quality - While any software product will have minor annoyances that you would like to see fixed, there are only a few of those. We have had absolutely zero bugs that have stopped us from getting the business value out of AG that we need. - Cost - Very reasonable per-seat fees, no upcharges.
ConsThis is not a con, but my only advice is to find a champion for the project internally who understands the business processes you're wanting to implement in AG, and who has the time to focus on the project. Don't be afraid to implement what you need, and then tweak over time as requests come in - you'll rarely get everything right in a first pass and you'll get the best feedback after a minimal process has been in the users' hands for a week or two.
May 16, 2012
Eric N.
Telecommunications, Unspecified
July 6, 2015

“Versatile system offering easy and quick customization”

ProsThe overriding advantages of Agiloft's product/company: 1) It can be customized to do almost anything with almost no programming, and quickly: truly a system designed for users to modify. This supports living process that increases adoption rate and reduces operational errors. 2) It is possible to create and maintain the system and its customizations with a very small commitment of staffing because the customization method is very efficient and largely self-explanatory. 3) The support is excellent: failures and bugs are addressed promptly and software updates containing bug fixes are delivered much faster than industry average.
Cons1) The user interface is dated looking. This is a minor issue since the simplicity helps with the ease of configuration and does not get in the way of functionality. 2) The organization of the user interface is around data rather than process. Process needs are fully accommodated, but the data-driven approach means that processes that access more than one data type can be more difficult to implement or represent on-screen to users. However I have not come across any customization that could not be made with the system. 2) Sparse documentation. Some of the more advanced features as well as effective tuning require support or professional services even though they are not difficult to implement.
Recommendations to other buyersBe sure that the system can meet your functionality requirements by doing a test implementation. This will also show you the difficulty of doing an implementation.
July 6, 2015
Kathi T.
Computer Software, Unspecified
July 2, 2015

“Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way”

ProsWhat I like the most regarding Agiloft is their customer service. When I first started setting up our CRM system, if I ran into any stumbling blocks or had any questions I would just send off an email and I would almost immediately have someone answer my question or via email or if it was something complicated to explain, we would get on a video conference and they would show me step by step what I should do. They were always extremely friendly and extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Most companies I deal with you can't even get through to customer service, but the Agiloft staff is always right there when I need them.
ConsSome of the administration set up can be a little bit tricky at times. Usually I could figure things out for myself, but sometimes I would have to seek additional help for Agiloft customer support.
Recommendations to other buyersMy advice is to read reviews online. That's what I did! Some of the bigger companies sound great but then you find they are way overpriced or there are a lot of reviews online about how lousy their customer support is. Good customer support was very important to me. I have bought software applications in the past and if you fun into problems with it, it is practically impossible to reach a live person in their customer support. When I started my search for another CRM system for our company, I read lots of reviews on line. Agiloft stood out because there was always high praise for their customer service. That is what made me decide to go with Agiloft and I found the high praise for their customer service was indeed warranted. They have never let me down yet!
Carly C.
Procurement Specialist
July 12, 2017

“We utilize this unique tool to manage requisitions, approvals, and contractor ticketing. ”

ProsAgiloft is very user friendly and has tremendous flexibility for you to customize your Knowledge Base and develop workflows to automate mundane tasks, eliminate human error, integrate with other software tools, and increase end user satisfaction. Agiloft has decreased our requisition approval turnaround time by four days - a huge value add to a fast pace high volume company like ours. Once the platform is built, the implementation specialist arms you with all of the tools necessary to make modifications and updates as the need for tweaks arises.
ConsWe have a history of quick but unhelpful responses from customer support. Fortunately, we are able to work with our implementation specialist when support tickets require escalation. There is a clear eagerness to assist, but the communication from support lacks depth. You have to be extremely specific with your desired resolution.
July 12, 2017
John B.
Supervisor - Corporate Access Mgt. Program
Oil & Energy, 5001-10,000 employees
July 6, 2017

“This product has been everything we needed from it since it was purchased.”

OverallAn automated electronic service desk ticketing and tracking system.
ProsWe have been able to adjust this product to our specific needs. Easy to make changes whenever you need to and if you can't remember how to make the change(s), Agiloft Developers are always available to assist.
ConsI can't think of many negatives. Sometimes it is hard to explain to the developer(s), that assist with making changes, exactly what you need done and how you want things to work. This is usually resolved after additional questions/emails/phone calls. The only other negative for me is that I'm in the Eastern Time Zone and Agiloft is in the Pacific Time Zone. That four hour difference sometimes leads to a longer time to resolve questions.
July 6, 2017
Elvarina H.
Contracts Specialist
Mental Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
January 9, 2018

“When it comes to Contract Management... very MODERN, for today's technology and use of software.”

OverallEase of use and accommodations for the purpose it serves.
ProsAgiloft stays updated with today's technology and marketing trends in order to bring its customers the latest in Contract Management and other software services.
ConsThere are certain things that has to be done in order for it to function properly with other internet sources such as Firefox and Chrome, but once you make those accommodations everything works just fine.
January 9, 2018
Philip L.
Computer Software, Unspecified
July 2, 2015

“An Enterprise CRM Solution that's up to the Challenge!”

ProsAgiloft is without question the easiest CRM solution to setup, customize, and deploy. Your only limits are your imagination. The product comes with out-of-the-box applications already setup which makes it easy to get started. I have been using Agiloft software for over 10 years and have had nothing but accolades. They truly understand the meaning of delivering exceptional software.
ConsSomeone will always find something they don't like about anything. I would prefer to say that I have been using Agiloft for so long that it currently meets all of our needs and I have had not had any issues. The product just works.
Recommendations to other buyersAgiloft gives you the ability to download the software and take if for a spin. I would highly recommend that's what you do. If you want to go to the next level and purchase the software and if for some reason your not satisfied you have a 100% unconditional guarantee.
Philip L.
IT Manager
August 2, 2013

“Agiloft, the software that keeps on giving!”

OverallPros: Going on our 10th year of using Agiloft our companies survival depends on it. Almost everything flows thru Agiloft from Customers, Contacts, Support Tickets, Billing, Announcements, Email Marketing, Prospects, Opportunities, Quotes, Projects, Tasks, Software Licenses, Products and etc. The ability to setup new fields, records, tasks, rules and workflow is without question the easiest product on the market to setup and use. The web interface is easy to customize and setup to your business needs giving staff a minimal learning curve from new interfaces to converted legacy systems. Security based views allow for easily setting up views for administrators to view fields that would not be seen by other personnel. There are so many options available it's almost impossible to describe all of the features. You just need to find out for yourself just how flexible it is. Other factors that made our decision to go with Agiloft were price, support and continued software updates including new features and functionally that are always being released. Cons: For me, there are no cons. Agiloft does everything I need and more. Overall: Without Agiloft, supporting our customers would be near to impossible. It is our main interface to our customers and supporting our customers is our top priority. It is used by everyone in our office from customer service to sales. Some of the key points of Agiloft is its security, scalability, backup and restore, building solutions without coding, integration with other systems, web interface, etc. It's always great to be in a meeting discussing new feature and functions that people would like to see and have them implemented within hours of the discussion.
August 2, 2013
Don R.
System Administrator
August 8, 2013

“A very flexible application for handling workflows”

OverallCal Poly choose Agiloft (then Enterprise Wizard) based on two points. The first was that it was the best fit for the type workflows that we wanted to implement. The second point was that it required almost no programming outside of the GUI interface. That second point allowed us to get the product up and running without the use of our programming staff (their time is very valuable and in great demand). We use the product to track the following type of requests: 1. Technical service needed (hardware, software not working, etc.) 2. Account requests (new/modify account requests to various systems on campus) 3. Software requests (all software available to campus users) 4. ITS related assets (all hardware controlled by ITS) 5. All types of technical abuse complaints (copyright issues and other types of inappropriate usage) 6. Surveys about the follow-through of the staff to requests entered into the system We have about one and a half FTE's to handle issues and to perform any updates, modifications or new additions. Our user base is about 5,000 staff and faculty and about 20,000 students. We generate almost 6,000 requests per month. The system is hosted and it is both very scalable and the response time is very good. The Agiloft staff are all first rate and extremely responsive. This is one of the best if not the best companies that we deal with both in terms of responding to issues and being available to help us with modifications and additions to the system. We are putting more and more types of requests with various different workflows into the system due to the easy of implementing and the fact that it does not require programming staff time.
August 8, 2013
Harvey M.
Senior Application Developer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
May 4, 2017

“Safe Horizon has successfully implemented the Agiloft Contract Management System as tailored to meet”

OverallTransitioned from a completely manual system to a sophisticated all encompassing digital one.
ProsExtremely flexible and user configurable to a degree I haven't seen before in a product of this type.
ConsThe Group and Team concept and settings are difficult to understand at first and can be daunting to implement. Once understood the level of security and functionality is very impressive.
May 4, 2017
Jamie C.
Resource Specialist
July 13, 2017

“I have appreciated the amazing customer support we have received ”

ProsWe have a growing agency and our needs change frequently. I appreciate that Agiloft can be built to accommodate our needs.
ConsI do not like that when replying to an email out of Agiloft the email chain is not included in the message. This is something that we have to do, so adding this would be a big benefit.
Gina L.
Corporate Paralegal
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2017

“My experience with Agiloft, overall has been fantastic.”

OverallThe ease of Automation.
ProsThe thing I like the most about the software is the ease of creating a contract. The automation and single entry point is fantastic.
ConsIt is a little bulky and for old school sales, it tends to be a little difficult to maneuver from section to section.
September 12, 2017
Matt G.
Project manager
Investment Management, 1-10 employees
August 15, 2018

“The best event mgmnt enterprise software on the market!”

OverallWe are keeping track of the details and who provides the solution. our productivity has increased 3 hundred fold the first 1.5 years.
ProsCustomization and entry cost. The way it helps us keep track of events. Tasks and projects and the surrounding data associated with the events.
ConsWe needed help making the customization. the support docs for this function were hard to understand and make work. The support staff at Agiloft really helped us past this step.
August 15, 2018
Eric N.
Founder and COO
July 30, 2013

“A unique and flexible platform for automating your business”

OverallENKI chose Agiloft (formerly Enterprise Wizard) for automating its customer service and sales operations. After using other SaaS (software-as-a-service) platforms that were more expensive and less flexible, ENKI found that Agiloft gave us the ability to rapidly deploy and update our business process automation to match our fast-paced business. We are now beginning to use Agiloft for automating other customer-facing and internal operations processes as well. Customization is quick and easy. And Agiloft's support and sales team is responsive and more importantly, listens to our needs and requests, which is rare in the industry. Pros: Easy and flexible graphical customization, software-free customization, a variety of "canned" applications included, can be self-hosted or leased as a service, comprehensive and expert onshore support, responsive management team. Cons: Lack of accounting and billing packages/features means we have to interface to other tools when we like this one better! User interface would benefit from additional flexibility by providing full application-like interfaces for casual users and end-customers to access all the features.
July 30, 2013
James P.
Medical Practice, Unspecified
July 1, 2015

“Agile Agiloft”

ProsThis program is very easy to use once you get it set up. The work flows are simple to use and the program after configuration requires very little maintenance.
ConsSome of it can be very confusing to someone who doesn't understand business flow.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure that you have a complete understanding of what you want to do before going in to this because the program is so granular.
July 1, 2015
Blake G.
Purchasing Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
February 21, 2018

“We use it for Contract Management, and it works Great!”

OverallAll of our contracts are centralized in one location, and are easily accessed by multiple users. We are automatically notified when a contract needs our attention.
ProsWe use the Contract Management aspect of the software, which is new to our company. During the implementation they were able to customize the program, so that all of our asks/needs are met. Using this program has streamlined this aspect of our business.
ConsBecause the software is so customization, it can be difficult to make any changes on your own. Support is typically needed, when making changes to the program.
February 21, 2018
Brian P.
Field Service Manager

“DCG Systems Experience”

OverallI would recommend Agiloft to anyone needing a fully customizable CRM with a focus on customer relations. the folks at Agiloft go out of their way to understand your business process and where their product would best fit in. Agiloft Customer Support is Outstanding!
ProsEasily Customizable to our business needs. Automatic reporting and email notifications are essential to our process. Out of the box integration to our business structure. Create and adapt business practices to include Agiloft. We did not know what we were missing until we started creating processes with Agiloft in mind, The joke at our company is "Agiloft can do it".
ConsAs a company that tracks equipment MTBF, availability and MTTR, the Graphics and Graphing packages lack the ability to do some of the hings we would like. Still need to import some data into excel for post processing.
Gregory P.
IT Engineering Manager
April 5, 2012

“EW Adapts to our needs as we grow”

OverallEnterprise Wizard is great for our business. Initially started out as a ticketing system for our support team is now being used through out company to streamline all workflows and processes. The process of automation make you really look at existing workflows and processes and that is the hardest part of the whole process. But it nice that we didn't have to change our processes to work with EW, we could just program EW to work the way we wanted it to work.
ProsEase of Configuration Expandability Endless Not much you can't do with it We don't have to conform to it, it conform to us Great Support provide by knowledgable & friendly staff Roadmap of product is clearly defined and is alway moving product in right direction
ConsMany ways to accomplish a goal, that it can be hard sometimes to determine best way
Max H.
February 28, 2010

“Agiloft”

OverallWe thoroughly recommend it to any organization that wants to create a CRM system, issue tracker, workflow management, project tracker, or similar application. It's so easy to use that someone with modest technical abilities can tailor it themselves without requiring IT professionals or outside developers.
ProsLumina has been using Agiloft (and its predecessor SupportWizard) for 7 years, for issue tracking, and customer support. We have found it outstanding in its flexibility, ease of use, and reliability. There's nothing else out there that we've found that even approaches its customizability for rapidly creating a system tailored to our exact needs.
ConsIt used sometimes to have slow response, but those problems have gone away in recent releases.
February 28, 2010
Mike M.
Vice President
April 9, 2012

“Process Modeling Tool”

OverallIf you are serious about process documentation and governance and are looking for a flexible tool that literally will run itself, look no further. Agiloft is a platform for business productivity.
ProsAgiloft is a process modeling tool designed for business not IT. Whether you are looking for a ticket system, a documentation management system and/or a procurement system, Agiloft can help you with one or a combination of all three -- really any business process can be supported by Agiloft.
ConsWe have no real complaints about Agiloft. Over the years Agiloft has continually invested in functionality and as we have grown Agiloft has been able to scale and grow with us.
April 9, 2012
Kelsie M.
Marketing Staff
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
August 24, 2019

“Agiloft is perfect for designing business processes ”

OverallThe management of electronic signatures is one of the biggest strengths of agiloft, so its use is highly recommended to handle virtual documents. We recommend reviewing your varied file recovery options, and to be able to work even without being connected to the internet.
ProsAgiloft presents a great utility in the management of audit trails, and barcoding / RFID. It is quite good to work with business process mapping, which can be designed and modeled completely from scratch.
ConsGiven that it lacks many functions for customer service, we think it would not be very useful in the management of call centers. It does not have a good virtual assistant, nor enough workflow management tools. It also does not manage emails.
August 24, 2019
Loretta W.
Executive Assistant to President/CEO
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
July 13, 2017

“This is a great software for contracts! It is something our organization has needed for years!”

ProsAccurately keeping track of all contracts and the notifications as to when the contracts are up for renewal/termination.
Yvonne S.
Instructional Designer II
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
August 20, 2018

“Works, but a little difficult”

ProsI like that I can track my work or look up how other's solved an issue previously. I also like that this saves all of my service requests in it, thus I don't have to bog down my limited email space.
ConsI don't like that set up is so difficult. If you don't know Boolean searching it is difficult to set up a good preview view. Also, I hate that I can't loop in other email recipents. For example, if there is a service request that affects 2 or more users, I can't enter more than one email address. I end up having to send an extra email outside of it which takes up more time when the number of requests are already high and time consuming.
August 20, 2018
Alan K.
Director - IT
April 7, 2012

“It's Perfect and It works”

OverallIf you're looking for a low cost help desk out of the box with great scaling capabilities and want to simply define workflows with GUI and easy to build rules. This is your product. Everything else will either be feature deficient or extremely overbuilt and require a software engineer to manage for you.
ProsEasiest implementation I've ever seen. Nice built in full backup feature with tiered backup scheduling capabiltiies.
ConsCould use a nicer GUI on the end user side to save time in implementation... but what it comes with is great nonetheless.
April 7, 2012
John C.
Technical Coordinator
July 31, 2013

“Chester County Department of Emergency Services”

OverallWe use the Agiloft product to manage all of our communications equipment. The system was designed to track assets and provide a ticketing system for generating work orders for repair and maintenance of our assets. We have also added a contacts module that has the capability of tracking maintenance and service contracts at the asset level. This was a large undertaking and we found both the Agiloft product and team members to be outstanding.
Chris C.
Director of Operations
July 31, 2013

“Review of Agiloft for 101 Telco Solutions, Inc.”

OverallAgiloft (formerly Enterprise Wizard) has proven to be easily customized to fit our needs as a telecommunications repair center. The customer support is second to none when we have a need to modify or simply ask a question. The ability to link to other software platforms for invoicing, importing/exporting data to our customer erp's, etc. makes this an invaluable tool. I truly believe we couldn't have made a better choice.