DealerClick Ratings

Overall

About DealerClick

Dealer management platform that enables auto dealers to manage vehicles' history, inventory, customers records, leads, payroll & more. Learn more about DealerClick

Justin F.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
July 17, 2018

“They will promise the world and deliver on nothing. ”

OverallI learned that even though you think you are dealing with the owner of a company it does not mean you will not be ripped off and taken advantage of. Working with this company has been a nightmare.
ProsThe only pro to this software is that once you purchase it they will stop calling you. Once we made the purchase they disappeared. We have been promised refunds from customer support because he admitted there were major issues. The sales rep was upset that closed the deal and would not pay him commission on the sale so he refused to service our account. My dealership was left in the dark. I called customer support multiple times and have spoke and him multiple times. Each time he would tell us what we wanted to hear, then put us on the phone with other customer agent so they could continue to try to sell us again. They do not listen at all and do not keep notes in a CRM because every time I call in it is the same thing. They claim reports Can be run. This is not true unless you want very basic reports that mean nothing. The system looks like it is from the early 90's. You have to unwind deals to add an additional cost such as an extra expense that needed billed afterwards. The company is only 3 employees. Their new sales rep is a young guy who admitted to me on the phone that the entire situation was messed up and he would help the best he could. I truly believed this kid, and I would bet he quit ir ended up getting fired because I have not been able to reach him since.
ConsThey do not offer real support. You should just use YouTube. Their system can';t integrate with many other solutions a normal dealership would use. I have been calling for customer support for Over a year, he last told us our check was in the mail which has been a consistent lie. It's been over a year, the check was in the mail, the wire was being process, and our card was being reversed time after time again. .
July 17, 2018
Jessica A.
Automotive, Unspecified
March 6, 2017

“Great DMS program!!!”

OverallI have had this program since 2016 and I've been happy with everything. The program is easy to learn and work. Great customer service.
ProsEasy to work
ConsNothing
March 6, 2017
Jason B.
Internet Manager
Automotive, 201-500 employees
November 4, 2016

“Great Product”

OverallThis program allows us to collect all the data we need to pull someones credit application for pre-approval.
ProsSee review
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersnone
November 4, 2016
Steven H.
March 10, 2016

“Affordable Software for the Independent Car Dealer”

OverallI have been using dealerclick for 10 years now and my experience has been nothing short of amazing. This software absolutely eliminates the need to double enter my information, streamlining the process for getting my prospective customers out the door and in to a vehicle. Their web advertising portal, dealernetwork sports all sorts of features that help drive business to my lot and profits up.
March 10, 2016
Mike M.
April 16, 2013

“Happy Dealer in Texas”

OverallWe highly recommend it if you want to integrate all of your departments.
ProsGood software, great service. Love the way software Integrates with quickbooks. I have tried a few other softwares in the past, I like this software a lot.
ConsIt is not the lowest price software
April 16, 2013
Mike S.
January 11, 2014

“I Love DealerClick”

OverallI have to admit that finally a company came up with a fully integrated software. I have 5 locations and use DealerClick Cloud based software with my quickbooks and integrate it with my website. I like the way it interface with DealerTrack & Route One. It has saved me so much time.
January 11, 2014
jake h.

“best software ever”

Overalli use this software for five years and I'm using it in six dealership that i own. specially Kevin been taking care of me a lot with prices and support. i pay for the software every year and believe me it helped me a lot.
Brian L.
January 16, 2014

“Easy Software”

OverallI bought this program & so far it has been great. Software is very easy to use, service is always there. It interface with my Quickbooks. I use the Parts & Service module as well. I made the right choice.
January 16, 2014
Behzad P.
April 17, 2014

“I recommend this software”

OverallI like Dealerclick software. They offer great support & really took care of our team here. We use the website & the marketing software with them as well. Great system
April 17, 2014
jose g.

“im glad ”

OverallI'm glad that i got this software. i run my dealership on my own with this software i don't need anyone to help me to use the computer. its easy.
Madeline R.
Product Marketing
Automotive, 10,001+ employees
November 22, 2018

“Decent Software”

ProsThis software is easy to use and provide the basic functionality you need to manage a dealership. The data collection process is clear and concise.
ConsI found the software a bit buggy, however I have not recently used it so hopefully some of these kinks have been worked out. The customer service also was not very helpful when we would call with what should be basic questions.
November 22, 2018