LiveAgent Ratings

Overall

About LiveAgent

LiveAgent is customer service software with call center support that fits all kinds of businesses, no matter how small or big they are. Being the 3rd largest smartphone manufacturer of 2015 brings a lot of responsibility, thats why Huawei decided to rely on LiveAgent as their customer support solution. LiveAgent includes 170+ help desk features including live chat, voice and social media. Learn more about LiveAgent

Tim R.

“All-in-one support solution”

ProsI love LiveAgent! In the past, I always used the same communication channels for business and private, or at least they were on the same device. Situations like this were quite common: I wanted to have a Skype call with my best friend, and suddenly a customer notices that l am online and sends me support messages via direct message. My messages used to be all over the place, you have a phone call with a customer, suddenly you get a WhatsApp support request three days later. Or some customer who lives in a different time zone calls you at 3 AM because they forgot about where you live and you forgot to turn off your phone. With LiveAgent I am streamlining my entire communication. I created a support@email address for my domain and forward any incoming email to LiveAgent. | also linked my contact form on my website via Zapier to create an instant ticket. Instead of giving customers my Skype ID, I use the built-in video call feature in LiveAgent, so there are no unforeseen interruptions. Voice calls can be integrated as well including a real landline phone number, which is cool. The chat Widget can be fine-tuned to only appear under certain conditions, for example, if someone is spending 15 seconds or more on the pricing page. Overall this tool allows me to have strong boundaries and office hours with customers. | am going to use the second user account for my assistant and then use the routing emails to automatically assign all tickets to him. This dramatically frees up my time
ConsThe design is slightly outdated and it was a bit complicated to find everything during setup.

By QualityUnit on September 11, 2019
Sergey V.
uKit
Internet, 51-200 employees
March 21, 2017

“I like Live Agent as a product and environment for the work of the support team. ”

OverallPros: easy-to-use and simple interface flexible test system and automation good built-in analytics model (if the statistics on the quantitative indicators of tickets are added, logins via API are counted in the reports by channels, and the summary report by SLA is introduced, it'll be perfect) Help Desk, online chat, ticket system for users and knowledgebase in one place mobile app What could be improved: poor customization settings, CSS are not always enough to make the clients' portal and online chat personalized for the Russian market. It would be nice to see the Russian social network VKontakte added, as well as integrate messengers Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp, Skype add an opportunity to specify links in the additional field of the ticket, not only text expand chat settings (set animation as optional, personally I would like to disable it) We've been working in Live Agent for over a year and don't consider changing the platform, we're more than satisfied with it. Good luck to the Live Agent team with the development of the product!
Proseasy-to-use and simple interface flexible test system and automation good built-in analytics model (if the statistics on the quantitative indicators of tickets are added, logins via API are counted in the reports by channels, and the summary report by SLA is introduced, it'll be perfect) Help Desk, online chat, ticket system for users and knowledgebase in one place mobile app
Conspoor customization settings, CSS are not always enough to make the clients' portal and online chat personalized for the Russian market. It would be nice to see the Russian social network VKontakte added, as well as integrate messengers Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp, Skype add an opportunity to specify links in the additional field of the ticket, not only text expand chat settings (set animation as optional, personally I would like to disable it)
Recommendations to other buyersWe've been working in Live Agent for over a year and don't consider changing the platform, we're more than satisfied with it. Good luck to the Live Agent team with the development of the product!
March 21, 2017
Matthias V.
CTO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2017

“Not the cheapest solution around, but probably one of the best.”

OverallDepending on the package you select it is probably not the cheapest solution around. But it is one of the best. We moved from a single google inbox to LiveAgent a while back. There was a lot of irritation at first since the way we dealt with support had to change a lot. But looking back, changing the way we do support, was the right thing to do. Live Agent heavily relies on departments. Which makes it easy to transfer a ticket to the right people, cutting down on our response time. Even if there is no clear distinction, I think any organisation can be devided up into departments. 1ste line support, 2nd line support, accounting, ... A ticket might get transfered between departments multiple times, but that's a good thing. Since you don't have to keep track of them, the ticket will get transfered back to your department when needed. The departments also allow us to go to the next level. Setting up multiple offices in different countries is now easy, since we can simply create a new department and create a rule that will automatically assign tickets based on the country/language. I do have to mention a couple of less than ideal things. There are some minor bugs in the application. Sometimes it completely crashes and has to be reloaded. I have yet to figure out why this happens. Luckily no data is lost though, it's just a minor inconvenience. There is also a very annoying bug in the rich text editor where it uses the same short cuts as the application (ctrl + i to put something in Italics has a different meaning in the application). So you're constantly fighting with these keys, I hope they get that resolved soon. There were also a couple of other bugs, but those got resolved quickly by the support team at LiveAgent/QualityUnit. And that last one is actually what makes me recommend Live Agent. The program isn't perfect, but remember that no program ever is. The team behind this, is really trying to build the best solution out there. And they always respond quickly to any issue or question you might have. Give them a try, they have a free trial.
ProsPhone integration Chat integration (internal and customer chat) Departments Cloud based (works on mobile as well)
ConsShort cuts in rich text area are conflicting with the ones in the application
April 25, 2017
Andreina C.
July 17, 2018

“An excellent platform to offer customer service”

OverallSatisfied customers and time saving.
ProsAt work I was assigned a very important job, I had to decide what software the company should acquire to offer the customer service to hundreds of people. I took the task of researching a wide variety of programs online and I really found in Live Agent the solution to our needs. This program contains all the tools you will need so that your clients receive support in a timely manner. It has a live chat, tickets, integration with social networks and more. The best thing is that it doesn't matter if the client sends an email, opens a ticket or leaves a comment on a social network, because that message will reach a single platform where agents can receive it and give an immediate response. These messages will be stored together with a conversation history, allowing any agent to be well informed of the case and able to respond and solve the customer's problem. Live Agent has many other features that make it easier for agents to work, for example, you can create predefined replies to save time or write frequently asked questions and send links to clients so they can access this information immediately. On the other hand you can customize the portal support with your brand. You can also obtain a report of the agents' work hours. It really is a complete program and its price seems accessible to me. It is worth what it costs because finally if you manage to offer good customer service, this will definitely favor your sales.
ConsThere are very few negative things that I have to say about Live Agent because it works almost perfectly, rather than negative aspects they could make some improvements that allow each company to customize the different options that the program offers us.
July 17, 2018
July 13, 2018

“We used LiveAgent for live chat with our customers for our e-commerce website.”

OverallLiveAgent is a holistic solution that allowed us to not only manage our website live chat and customer support requests, but also functioned as a CRM system for managing all of our customer contacts. It was very easy to setup a basic implementation, and we saw immediate benefit via decreased customer wait times and quicker resolution of customer issues.
ProsLiveAgent is not only live chat software, but is also a CRM which can help to manage your customers and contacts. It supports a variety of integrations like email, phone, websites and social media. The setup is highly configurable, allowing users to tailor the software to the specific needs of their business. The user interface is very clean and easy-to-use, yet it also allows for customization. LiveAgent has a spectacular support team, and they were easy to get a hold of, and they always quickly resolved any issues that we were experiencing.
ConsThe cost can be prohibitive to smaller companies that don't have extra budget allocated for live chat. It is difficult to manage the routing of chat requests and support tickets with a larger team, because the options are limited to assigning to departments, so if you want all requests to go to a person/group, they would need to be added to all departments.
July 13, 2018
Dustin W.
Business Efficiency Manager
Logistics and Supply Chain, Unspecified
3.5/5
September 26, 2016

“Genius platform still in it's infancy”

ProsMy company was running our customer service out of a heavily modified gmail inbox. LiveAgent was able to reduce my average customer response time from 28 hours down to 2.5 hours. In fact, we've even managed to go down in manhours and still work through our workload much quicker. Having our tickets and chats, and the ability for a chat to become a ticket, has been super handy! The system is quick to set up and even easier to configure. Setting up rules for automation helps keep our workload low and our responses to customers timely. We haven't set up the custom plugin that allows us to integrate other information yet but I'm looking forward to having that set up soon.
ConsThe support staff is very quick to help out but implementations of suggestions are not quick at all and sometimes the support staff will tell you that you don't need a feature, when in reality, you do. For example, LiveAgent will always count a chat as a "missed chat" if it isn't answered within 30 seconds. Each 30 seconds counts that same chat as another missed chat. This isn't how I define a missed chat (chat initiated and NEVER answered) and I have no control over this setting at all. Some of the reports are also highly confusing. Lastly, the system is simply missing some basic functions. I need my entire team of agents, regardless of which department they are in, to be able to see every ticket but the only way to do this is to put them in every department. This has caused a lot of issues that we've had to change our processes not only with customer service but through the rest of our company as well. It would be beneficial to have a "view only" option for departments. Other basic features that are missing: Chat hours (if an agent is logged in after hours the chat shouldn't be displayed), merging tickets, attachments don't get sent to ebay members etc. There are also random times where LiveAgent will freeze, boot agents out, or simply stop working (I just had a chat show up as a new chat but said the customer was waiting for 14 hours).
Recommendations to other buyersGive it time! You'll have to change some processes and behaviors, but give your agents some time to get used to the system and give yourself some time to configure the system properly.
September 26, 2016
November 7, 2017

“With LiveAgent you get value for money. Great for teams on a budget.”

OverallWe were able to build a multi-domain ticket desk for multiple agents on a small budget.
ProsLiveAgent offers a lot for a low price. We chose LiveAgent to set up a multibrand ticketing system (multiple domains), which it does very well and better than some of the higher priced software out there. In short, here are my pros: - Easily set up multiple domains and customize signatures for each domain - Easily set up folders and filter tickets on many different criteria - Slack integrations. One we used was to get a notification in slack every time we received a ticket in the "New" folder - It doesn't send emails to Spam (I've tested other help desk solutions, and we've had to deal with emails from customers just going to spam because of the provider's spam folder).
Cons- It automatically assigns a random ticket code such as [XZJ-OHE] to each email which we didn't want. - If you're going to send emails to many recipients within the same ticket and one of them replies, you can't hit reply to that person because ALL recipients originally included in the ticket will receive that reply. You'll either have to remove all email addresses or split the ticket. - The text editor: It does have many features like change text font and size, include links, special characters, block quotes etc, but it often reformats text and doesn't display the ticket the way that the customer will receive it in their inbox. The text format changes after sending. - The image editor for signatures is buggy. - Support wasn't great. Every time we contacted support they just gave us standard answers and didn't bother going the extra mile.
November 7, 2017
John T.
Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees
August 6, 2018

“Fantastic multiple channel customer service automation application.”

ProsThe interface is very user- friendly and affordable solution to configure multiple mediums for communicating with the consumers. The application also provides chat and video integrations. The application program interface helps you retrieve account information and billing details. They have added a new feature wherein you can view all the calls and e-mail interactions of a client just in a thread. The application is integrated with most of the social media sites. The searchability feature is very powerful, as it allows an in-depth and detailed search. Reporting and statistics help you get tag reports, and an employee's average answer time. Allows an employee to personalize his dashboard. You can compare the efficiency of the job done by your team members and yourselves. The prioritizing ticketing helps you check out the one that needs to be answered according to its priority.
ConsThe absence of Whatsapp and SMS integration. Bugs encountered while you use the mobile application makes it slower than usual.
August 6, 2018
Chris N.
Owner-Operator
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
May 31, 2017

“Just the best there is...there are only pros in my mind.”

OverallThe ability to offer superior customer support to my clients. It allows me to have more than one way to encourage interaction from my clients....which is important for me to improve and give the service I want.
ProsI have tried all the various help desk solution. Bar none, LiveAgent is the best and the best in terms of support and responsiveness. In my books, it is truly the best customer service management system available. Full featured, everything you need to offer support to clients/customers. Chat, Video, Phone, Email, Support Port, the works!!!!. All the features of LiveAgent meet all the needs for delivering an efficient customer service experience It means I am offer top notch customer support. To top it all off, customer support from LiveAgent is top notch. All my questions are always answer promptly and including all the relevant info needed. No issue gets unsolved or unanswered. The staff at LA cares about their clients and have bent over backwards to help me to be able to provide support solutions for my new business directory project. I would wholeheartedly recommend their services and or software to anyone that's looking to take their customer service for their business to a whole new level.
May 31, 2017
Corey S.
Co-Founder, Advisor
August 9, 2016

“Incredible Support Software for Every Online Business”

OverallI started using LiveAgent for one of my first online companies. Our customer base was well in the 100s of 1000s. Therefore, I opted to use the white label solution that integrated nicely with our user interface. I was quite surprised how inexpensive it was to comparable solutions. For these reasons, I have integrated into four of my companies...one being in a different language (Russian). This is an incredible product and I highly recommend it anyone starting a company online.
ProsI enjoy the user interface. It utilizes the latest design/development techniques. I also love the cost of the product. It's priced way below comparable solutions. Lastly, I love how you can deploy the software with multiple speaking languages.
ConsI don't like having to continue paying for extra users. I would rather have unlimited users, especially since we are running the software on our servers.
Recommendations to other buyersGive it a try. Integrate it into your environment. You will be quite pleased.

By QualityUnit on August 15, 2016
Thanks for your feedback about LiveAgent. We're glad you're satisfied with LiveAgent for more than 2 years now...
Internet, 501-1000 employees
July 25, 2018

“Live Agent connects you to the people that matter the most: clients!”

OverallLive Agent is a wonderful way to stay connected with customers!
ProsLive Agent offers a few plans to help meet the needs of your business better. We use the ticket + chat plan because it allows us to host a live chat on our website. Its much easier to manage feedback with this plan. We feel that our customer base are much more likely to reach out for help online than to call. If calling is your preferred method, the All-Inclusive plan may be more for you. Sign up for a 14 day trial so you can get a feel for which features would be most beneficial for you. We get excellent feedback from our users.
ConsWe did have to spend a day or two in extensive training for our employees when we transitioned to Live Agent. Fortunately, Live Agent made it as painless as possible. Once you get it installed on your server, you will be able to manage tickets and improve efficiency.
July 25, 2018
Lynette C.
Manager of Sorts
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
August 9, 2016

“Great Choice for Small Team”

OverallAmong the paid support system available, I find that LiveAgent is worth the money for small teams, given the functionality available for the packages.
ProsI like that I can have all the multi-channels (social media, knowledge base, ticket system, live chat) I use for just one monthly pricing. The package includes three agents, so the pricing is perfect for us. I can do a lot of design and layout customisation according to my liking. It's also a great that my customers can have their own log in to view their support tickets. The best part of all is the amount of integration available with the other tools I use for CRM, marketing, etc.
ConsAs much as having 3 agents included in the package is great for small teams, adding the 4th agent at the equivalent price of the original package seems to be rather costly in a way which is preventing my company to add more agents to our account because it doesn't seem worthy money-wise.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are just starting out, usually the package for just ticket + chat is enough. If branding is also an important feature you need, then just an additional $10/mth will give you social media and phone support channels as well as branding. I have tried out a lot of different support system before settling for LiveAgent. I find that really careful consideration is required because if you know that your team size will increase in future, you have to weigh your options properly, especially the cost for the expansion. Given my experience with almost 10 other support software, LiveAgent is probably the only support software I am willing to pay for.

By QualityUnit on August 15, 2016
Thank you Lynette. I really appreciate how you¿ve taken the time to send us positive notes on LiveAgent.
Internet, 1-10 employees
September 29, 2019

“Fully-featured help desk software”

OverallLiveagent is a robust helpdesk ticketing system. I love the ability to create multiple departments for different products.
ProsI use Liveagent to create support desks for multiple products. The software works without any issues when it comes to a fully-featured help desk ticketing software.
ConsI wish the UI would be more modern though this is not a big issue. The livechat feature is not good with limited options so I'm using another tool for livechat

By QualityUnit on October 1, 2019
Hello, thank you very much for nice feedback. We appreciate it :) Have a nice day.
September 29, 2019
Marius G.
Growth Hacker
September 10, 2019

“Fantastic multi-channel support solution”

OverallLiveAgent has been a massive time and cost saver for me. It simplifies the process of handling customer support (no matter what channel they might be using to contact us), as well as building a knowledge base platform. It's easier and cheaper to use their platform than building your own knowledge base site.
ProsWith LiveAgent, there is no need to sign into multiple platforms to answer your customer's questions. It brings together multiple channels, so you can handle them all from one platform. It also allows building an amazing knowledge base platform, which customers can use to quickly search for helpful documentation before submitting a ticket.
ConsI wish it could integrate with other social media networks too, like LinkedIn. It currently has an integration with CloudApp, which is fine, but I prefer Droplr. I hope they can add an integration with Droplr too.

By QualityUnit on September 11, 2019
Thank you very much fot your nice feedback. we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :) Have a nice day.
David C.
Director, Customer Operations
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
November 19, 2018

“New company - but only ever one option”

OverallI have used LA since 2011. Whenever I get the chance, I use it. I have successfully installed it on companies ranging from 9 to 125 agent seats. and it is my 'go to' application. Yes, there are tiny bugs, like any platform, but they are always quickly updated and resolved. In 7 years of using (and suggesting) LA, I've only had one bad experience with their customer service (and, OK, it WAS poor service), but it was quickly spotted and dealt with. Simply put - If you are reading this review - you have found the CS platform you need, with the support you deserve.
ProsLive Agent (LA) offers 'everything' for any size CS operation.| Their support is always fast and friendly. It simply 'works'
ConsSome internal rule options could be added to expand the options.

By QualityUnit on November 20, 2018
Hello David, what an honest review, wow, thank you for being with us for the past 7 years! Here's to another 7 (at least) and a lot of happy customers :) Take care, Andy, LiveAgent
Praveen R.
Software Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
August 19, 2018

“LIVE AGENT: ONE OF THE BEST HELPDESKS”

ProsThis application provides a platform that helps in combining one or more channels into a single and compact package. Firstly, its GUI is very simple and easy to understand i.e. you can operate it with a short learning curve and secondly, it is very reliable with excellent customization. Its working is nice with a lot of flexible options. It also supports self-service. You get all this at a very reasonable price i.e. anyone can try it as whenever he/she wants to do. I prefer this as it is very easy to implement in very large teams as well as one can manage social channels also. Really Great!! Its pricing structure is also very good. It has some other function also which are amazing. Wanna know, here are they: postpone ticket feature, inbuilt live chat, phone as well as chat integration, multiple customized view, etc.
ConsThis application also has some negative aspects. Its search is not perfect and accurate. Its mobile app needs statistics agent. WhatsApp integration is not available which is a very big problem. Sometimes bugs occur which results as a barrier in workings. Problems about its loading and lagging should also be kept in mind. Its Spanish translation is having some grammar as well as spelling mistakes. Lastly, all its functions are not organized as some of them are hidden.
August 19, 2018
Keyana K.
Internal Operations Assistant
Internet, 11-50 employees
November 21, 2018

“Great helpdesk support application for small home business”

OverallGreat customer service on their end, and their service offers a ton of great features that I didn't think I'd need at first, but after just a little while, I quickly came to appreciate all the functionality I get, for such a low price.
ProsLiveAgent lets me interact with my customers in real time, integrating a knowledge base to help me and my team of just 2 others, solve customer problems much faster and way more efficiently than any other customer support platform I've used to date. The set up process is very easy, and I love the all-in-one inbox . I'm sure to never miss any support tickets or requests, which was sometimes a problem with other similar apps I've worked with in the past.
ConsHonestly, there are no pros. The price point is pretty solid - after all, it's just myself and 2 reps for my small business - but even if I had a larger support team, LiveAgent doesn't break the bank.

By QualityUnit on November 26, 2018
Hello Keyana! Thank you very much for the honest review of your experience with LiveAgent! We are always happy to see that our customers are satisfied with the solution we provide and their business is able to grow thanks to the customer support. :) Have a great day! - Andy
November 21, 2018
Pratima P.
Development Strategies and Operations
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
April 23, 2018

“LiveAgent is fun and easy with great features”

ProsI really enjoy the "earned badges" that displays what stage each agent has come to based on their customer service. I also like that we can customize almost anything in regards to how the chats are routed and the greeting for each agent to customer. I also like that we are able to see what the customer is typing while they are typing which gives us an opportunity to find their information and possibly a solution before they even hit send.
ConsI haven't used the program long enough to find something I dislike. Or, maybe there isn't anything that I dislike. The only thing that I can think of is that it will answer a chat automatically for me and not alert me that it has done so therefore, I don't know that there is a customer waiting for me to help them which can cause a bad review for me. I also don't like that we can't change the word "Rebuke him" when asking for a review from the customer for each agent. We should be able to customize where it says "Rebuke him or "Reward him". I don't like the word rebuke and we are not all "hims".
April 23, 2018
E-Learning, 1001-5000 employees
March 6, 2019

“LiveAgent - allowing us to truly conenct with our clients”

ProsIt's a fantastic product for our support organization, allowing us to instantly connect with clients in a format they feel more comfortable with. No more waiting on hold with your phone to your ear, now our clients are just a click away from the support they need and deserve. Thanks to LiveAgent, it also allowed us to increase the work-from-home capabilities of our teams, leading to increased morale!
ConsThe Liveagent chat windows do not produce a sound when our agents type back to clients, which to me is a huge downside of this application, as this would help reduce the amount of inactive chats, as learners sometimes do not see a new message being sent.
March 6, 2019
Lilith K.
Customer Support team leader
Gambling & Casinos, 1001-5000 employees
November 4, 2018

“Live Agent ”

OverallLiveAgent is perfect way to stay in touch with your customers, We are using this program futures fully. it's perfect way to connect with customers in real time mode by using livechat function. Especially I like that LiveAgent platform also allows us to connect with customers by email accounts.
ProsIt's a convenient program for chatting with clients and writing them emails, it has quite a lot of functions that can be easily learned. I like the functionality and flexibility of Live Agent.
ConsHonestly I don'y like design of the program, the dark and light themes are little bit "outmoded", and the new "beta"panel theme is too bright and uncomfortable (especially when you are using tagging system). Also, the price, in my opinion it is expensive.
November 4, 2018
Jarvis M.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
October 23, 2018

“Makes Multi-Platform Client Support Effortless!! - Amazing Software ”

ProsI LOVE the fact that it unifies your multiple email and client LIVE chat channels. In my case I wanted to create a single unified support channel for multiple websites that I manage. Live Agent makes it effortless in usage. Its actually a wonderful thig to see in action. In fact I'm actually downplaying what for most would be its greatest strength - LIVE CHAT!! My main usage is creating on-page 'Contact Us' forms. I also was able to add LIVE chat to my Wordpress site by simply installing a plug-in (they support many integrations). Very slick since you have the option of using it as a floating 'Contact Us' us form by not making any agents available for LIVE chat and contact response instead. VERY nice feature thats easily imlemented
ConsMy only very minor gripe is the lack of HTML signatures but thre is a script based workaround that fills the bill for smaller agencies so it depends on the importance of that for you. You can still create easily text based signatures. In addition the number of options can seem confusing at first glance but after setting up your first couple accounts you'll 'understand' the software and move around it easily. If fact the more I play with it the more cool features I discover. Very easy to get on-boarded yet filled will more potential. Very nice piece of productivity software.
October 23, 2018
Tevin P.
Software Engineer
Publishing, 1001-5000 employees
September 16, 2018

“Simple and easy to implement platform for our support team.”

ProsWe have LiveAgent chat service enabled to our website. It offers everything under one application. Choosing LiveAgent is mainly beneficial due to the reason that we didn't have to go to any other services to offer better customer service to our online customers. It allows social media integration which helps the chat agents to see and reply to tickets/comments they receive through all the social media. Tracking the working hours of chat agents is just an automatic process which ensures quality and efficiency. LiveAgent is the best choice for any type of organizations that mainly do online business.
ConsNot an economical option for small companies. A need for such a reasonably huge amount towards customer support is painful for startups and small companies. We were not able to create separate groups for each department to determine which tickets/chats should be assigned to each of them. When we contacted the customer care, they say this kid of option is available only with an enterprise plan which costs way more than what we were paying.
September 16, 2018
Tim B.
Director of Operations
May 21, 2018

“A great all-in-one solution”

ProsThis program has been a great solution for our team as an all-in-one problem solver and customer support center. By allowing us to use canned messages this software was a real game changer and saved us countless hours and mistakes. I would recommend this product to anyone searching.
ConsThe set up of this product can be a little more technical than some people are used to and getting up and running with this software was a little more hands-on that we expected. There are a few things that we would like to see changed but they are minor compared to how well this product works. The biggest issue we have is that we wish we could use the translator in chat. That would be a huge plus.
May 21, 2018
Kevin L.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
December 27, 2018

“LiveAgent is all you need for one-stop customer service”

OverallThis is seriously a great software, rank this a solid 9 as it solves a problem of unifying support from varying channels such as social, e-mail, phone, and direct messaging. I highly recommend LiveAgent to anyone who manages support on at least 2 channels. The time saved, efficiency, and pure joy of unifying support is what makes LiveAgent a must have. A solid 9!
ProsTitle says it all - LiveAgent is awesome as a true one-stop, one-login for multi-channel customer service and messaging. We picked up LiveAgent about two months ago and use it as our sole channel for customer messages. LiveAgent is great when you have at least 2+ channels in which you receive customer messages, for us it was Facebook, E-mail, and LinkedIn. It supports other Social Platforms like Twitter; and it pulls in all messages so we can reply to each one directly in LiveAgent. This saves time and unifies our support-front into one channel.
ConsNothing to dislike - LiveAgent is solid, loads quickly and syncs in all messages.
December 27, 2018
Tony P.
Country Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
May 17, 2017

“An easy & effective way to enhance customer satisfaction ”

OverallProviding us a real solution for customer service. Not only we are now able to support our customer on time but also be able to supervise and keep track on our customer's complaints. It helps me to monitor my live-chat agent performance easier and faster.
ProsA quick way to integrate the live chat to our current website. The interface is friendly which makes the new staff orientation faster. Also it is easier to supervise live-chat agent using the real-time console. The social media linking ability is one of the best features. Using this feature, I am able to manage feedback / inquiries of customers from all channels in one place. Therefore, the process takes less time and effort to reply / support our customer.
ConsSometimes it takes a while to load but overall it is acceptable. At first, it seems difficult to link all the social accounts, emails, and live-chat together. However, once you have done it correctly, everything works perfectly. You can always contact the support team to get some help!
May 17, 2017
Rich H.
IT Manager
Computer Software, Unspecified
January 22, 2016

“Reliable and reasonably priced”

ProsAbout 6 months ago, we showed a need to take care of our new and also existing customers by reacting to their customer queries. We made some statistics, found information about companies, which provide help desk software and took a lot of time for research. We looked at user's recommendations, price, quality and at the end we decided to go with LiveAgent. Top view looks simple, but the whole software is developed into details. Agents didn't have any problems with getting used to work with LiveAgent. Now customers can simply contact our staff anytime and they will receive a response in a short period of time. They can contact the company not only with problems, but also with requests and suggestions. Agents can manage the whole communication from one place. Options like: "Forum" or "Feedback" help us to stay in contact with customers. Top product, which connects companies with their customers in a clean and elegant way. Will be exploring more LiveAgent functionality in 2016.
ConsThere really hasn't been any major issues. We've run to some bugs but they were resolved. We've requested a couple of new features and are waiting to have these implemented.
Recommendations to other buyersTake the trial, setup your emails and customer portal and forum and start doing customer service like it's 2016. There really isn't anything that you can loose. The price for the software is nothing compared to the price of salaries of agents.
January 22, 2016
Alexander A.
Lead Developer
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 5, 2019

“All in one solution.”

OverallExcellent product with wonderful support that streamlines and enhances the customer experience.
ProsUnlimited sites, chat integration. Call / phone center capabilities, manage multiple brands across all channels.
ConsMay be a tad overwhelming at first since it is so robust.

By QualityUnit on September 16, 2019
Hello Alexander, thank you very much for your nice feedback. We appreciate it :)
September 5, 2019
Andrey O.
Vice President of Development
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2019

“The tool increases the speed of response to applications”

ProsDuring my career I managed to work in the support service. We had a LiveAgent implemented. I liked this service because new messages were displayed on the main screen. And from the main screen you could immediately reply to the client. The speed of response was lightning. Our customers have always received quick replies.
ConsI have not found any serious flaws in LiveAgent. It would be possible to do more to arrange the menu, buttons and windows in the corporate style of the company. Now LiveAgent has only 2 threads.

By QualityUnit on August 6, 2019
Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to write us a nice review. Thank you very much :) Have a nice day.
July 31, 2019
Samim S.
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Satisfied with LiveAgent”

OverallWe have been using liveagent for a very long time for say at least 5-6 years first with the self hosted software and the platform is very good for our support and sales related services. Later on we have moved to the hosted environment which is also equally good as we dont have to give time for server maintenance and software updates.
Pros1. Quality software 2. Fulfills our exact requirements 3. Timely updates
Cons1. Support can be improved for self hosted solution.

By QualityUnit on November 27, 2018
Hi Samim, we're very happy to have you on-board for such a long time. :) Always glad to see how our customers are satisfied with the service they get from us and how it helps their company to grow. Wish you a lot of satisfied customers. - LiveAgent.
Nataly O.
Chief Accountant
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
August 23, 2018

“Modern technical support in your pocket”

ProsLiveAgent captures from the very beginning of use and everything starts with a first-class interface that is simple and intuitive. In it, the developers were able to connect all the necessary components - simplicity, convenience and aesthetics. And also there are no problems to base your call-center on the basis of the program. We often take questions from our users and customers, they must respond to them as quickly as possible. And all this can be provided by LiveAgent.
ConsDevelopers for some reason did not think about such a function as exporting applications, and it takes too much time to manually perform this task. It was possible to make the adjustment of the columns in the list, but these are trifles.
August 23, 2018
Sheldon R.
Chief Solution Architect
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 9, 2016

“LiveAgent Helps Us Project Our Web Presence”

OverallWe use LiveAgent for two purposes: as a web site chat channel and as a tech support trouble ticket tracking system.
ProsIt is very powerful and includes features (such as integrated email) that would require integration if they were not included.
ConsI wish you could create multiple admins or even better a billing contact so the site admin would not have to forward invoices that should go to the billing contact.
Recommendations to other buyersIt has never failed us. The service is rock solid and our customers prefer to use the chat channel as opposed to calling and waiting on the phone queue. We are really very happy with the LiveAgent solution.

By QualityUnit on August 15, 2016
Sheldon, thank you for your positive comment and suggestions. We appreciate it.
Josemaria G.
Vice Director for External Affairs
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
April 7, 2019

“Realtime and Reliable”

OverallLiveAgent helped us to improve customer satisfaction in terms of helpdesk support, or even simple intra/extranet communications portal. Our clients are eager, and some demand, for a quick response for queries, request for updates/followups, etc. And LiveAgent has bridged the gap of having to wait for an email or a callback. The chatbox, which is for us the most used, has made contacting support quick, centralized, and easy for everyone to access and use.
ProsThis is a welcome addition to our Helpdesk tools. LiveAgent helped the team centralize technical support communications straight into one universal inbox shared by the different tiers of support we have. This includes chats, calls we logged, emails, and now even social media mentions. The last one is of utmost importance nowadays since we would want to be made aware of any mentions in public so that we can put off the fire of people complaining should there be one.
ConsSince the chatbox is one of the channels frequented by some clients, it would be nice to have a sort of chatbots functionality or extensibility with LiveAgent. I'm not sure if this is asking too much, or if the assumption is to always have a real-(a)Live agent behind any or all of the communications. Chatbots, especially for simple (level one) cases, would be a nice feature though.
April 7, 2019
Ben C.
VP Marketing
May 19, 2017

“Amazing solution, everything you could wish for thankyou”

OverallSuppport, pre sales, FAQ, lead capture
ProsVery powerful it's amazing,! It does a lot reliably which at the end of the day is everything you could hope for. Actually, I'm going to repeat that because it is worth repeating: It does a lot seriously check it out. It's very reliable and trouble free. Support staff are lovely, really polite, intelligently responsive and "on it" This does everything I could wish for, it's just a big problem solver. Seriously well-done guys very happy with this
ConsNit picking reall - set up could be a little bit more intuitive, but it's very powerful and I never have time to read instructions so there are no real cons, I'm very happy, no complaints at all, it's an awesome solution
Rick N.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

“Live Agent Review”

OverallGreat support and an easy to use platform. Once you get up and running you can do so many things that you just dont find in other similar software. Happy to say that My Future Business is a customer for life.
ProsGamification is a great feature that makes everything more like fun than work. Also love the look of the agent interface as it is pretty comprehensive but simple enough to use...even for new users comment how easy it is.
ConsHave to continue to pay to upgrade
Recommendations to other buyersThere is so much going on tgat maybe you could develop preset profiles such that nothing needs to change for external agents...hard to find much else at the second to point out :)

By QualityUnit on August 15, 2016
Thank you Rick for giving us a perfect rating.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1000 employees
April 1, 2019

“Great tool for customer service”

OverallIt´s been great! LiveAgent has optimized our Support Service in a huge way. Chat Support is very helpful as well to solve simple service request, allowing our onsite Support team to focus only on complicated incidents.
ProsIt has been very helpful to setup our own live chat support. But more than that, the integration with phone, emails, social media and website is really powerful. LiveAgent captures all this sources of customer interactions and log it in a single ticket. You can customize it to suit your company needs and services models, and also have powerful reporting tools for your helpdesk service and Metrics benchmark.
ConsThe cost is somewhat high. I believe this solution is meant for big companies.
April 1, 2019
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
January 5, 2019

“Intuitive to learn and easy to keep track of important matters”

OverallOverall, my experience with LiveAgent was largely positive and it allowed me to get done what I needed to get done without much difficulty, which is more than I can say about some other customer queue programs I've worked with.
ProsThe best part of this software is that it is fairly intuitive and easy to learn by doing. It's quite simple to click around and learn on your own, and the majority of the features that you need are upfront and not buried in menus, which is extremely helpful when dealing with a busy customer list.
ConsThe biggest con of this software is it customization options. After I get acquainted with a software, I like to customize it to my needs and move things around to make it more seamless to my work process.
January 5, 2019
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
January 24, 2018

“Helps Deliver Top Notch Customer Service”

OverallDramatically reduced the time our customer service team has been able to respond to customers, increase in customer satisfaction as well as less stress on our customer service team.
ProsWe love the user-friendly interface, quick set up, and that it was so easy to configure. It has dramatically reduced the time our customer service team has been able to respond to customers. It offers everything from chat, video, phone, email, and more to respond to our customers. We have seen an increase in customer satisfaction as well as less stress on our customer service team. If your business is built around customer service, I highly recommend this software.
ConsThe feature that I dislike the most is the ticketing system. It does not allow you to merge tickets which creates multiple tickets for the same issues. Numerous email notifications will be sent out referencing the same ticket/issue, but we have to add notes to all of them. It gets very tedious at times especially when you work in a service industry. Also, the mobile isn't really useful. A customer can interact on mobile, but we are unable to receive messages on moble or text. Although, the customer is able to text. This would be a really useful feature to have enabled.
January 24, 2018
Arpad S.
Brand Designer | UI, UX & Visual Designer
Design, Self-employed
June 4, 2019

“Customre support app that's a joy to use”

OverallA great experience so far. Way better than using simple emails for client facing communication. I set up the chat widgets on my websites and all the communication flows through a centralized app, which is great. You even can connect your facebook and twitter accounts to the system and all your messages will appear in LiveAgent too.
ProsI like that all of my customer support requests and inquiries are at the same place in nicely organized conversations, without messy email chains. I like the idea of having a centralized place for all inquiries coming from current customers and potential clients.
Consit's a great app overall, it does so much. One thing that annoys me a little is that you can't log into your Agent account from multiple devices at the same time. The mobile app looks a bit dated, but it's functional.

By QualityUnit on July 4, 2019
Hello, thank you very much for your nice review. We appreciate it :) Have a nice day.
June 4, 2019
EBIN E.
Founder & CEO
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
March 30, 2019

“Well structured platform to meet customer satisfaction”

OverallWe make use of LiveAgent to chat with all our customers in various websites and to hear their issues. This tool is really great to manage all the users and help fix their problem in a single click !
ProsLiveAgent is the best tool to maintain an entire customer database on different products on a single tool, we can use the entire customer database and chat with them, resolve their queries on this single platform. We can use LiveAgent to get the most out of a customer. The main advantage is that all the customer queries on various products are maintained and resolved in a single dashboard. LiveAgent helps to prioritize tickets and to escalate them quickly as to solve urgent issues.
ConsThe UI is pretty difficult for beginners but as we began to use it, this becomes very easy. The support is very low and needs urgent attention.
March 30, 2019
Gabriel H.
Customer Support Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
July 27, 2018

“A complex helpdesk with zounds of features”

ProsLiveagent integrates multiple communication channels in one application. It provides numerous plugins and almost countless possibilities for custom rules. What I like very much are SLA settings, once again utterly customizable. They also have a great 24/7 support :)
ConsSince it is an online application you can really guarantee that e.g. a phone call does not drop or a chat freezes. But it is an issue with every online app and I still think the pros of being it an online app very much outweigh cons.
July 27, 2018
Vytis B.
IT support specialist
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
March 28, 2017

“Easy to use Helpdesk Software”

OverallOur company started using this software in the January of 2016. Usually, it's not easy to switch between the softwares as you get used to the one you were using and learning everything again does not look attractive, however, LiveAgent was really easy to use from the beginning and we can find more and more benefits of it today. Personally, I really like the features of it like having all the statistics of your daily, weekly, monthly or even early work, the rating of customers to the every response you gave, the feature to convert a live chat to a ticket or assign it to another agent very easily. The only feature which sometimes is not perfect is searching as we have thousands of tickets and sometimes necessary information cannot be found but these are rare cases and comparing to the benefits only a minor deficit. I really recommend this software!
March 28, 2017
Computer Games, Unspecified
October 6, 2015

“The definitive customer service tool!”

OverallLiveAgent Multi-Channel Help Desk is the definitive tool for freeing up time and keeping your clients in contact quickly and efficiently with your business's support staff. With a wide assortment of simple customization options, you can configure your LiveAgent to operate in whatever way you think will be best for your company. Whether you want certain messages forwarded to different people during different times of the day, a way to adjust how many tickets your agents handle at once, or spam filters to keep your inbox clean, Live Agent has you covered on all fronts. But the software doesn't just stop with its flexible setup. Should it be more convenient for your clients, real-time chat is included. The chat houses all of the modern features one would expect, from chat history, an overview of who's communicating on your network, and separate chat channels for each of your clients and staff. The software even lets you track which agents have dealt with which clients, and generate reports based on their interactions. Active on Social Media? The software covers that too, with tracking for Facebook and Twitter built in. Even users on mobile devices using the iOS and Android platforms can have access to help from your support staff at all times. Language isn't a barrier either, as over 39 language translations available for use. Multi-Channel Help Desk isn't strictly business, either. Beyond the core utility of the software, you can even go as far as to setup game-like achievements and leveling systems for your agents to help keep them motivated and track their progress. With so many flexible customization options and utility available, it's no question that Live Agent Multi-Channel Help Desk is an essential tool for anyone who's serious about the quality of customer service provided by their business. A free trial is available as well, so you have nothing to lose by giving this fantastic piece of software a shot!
ProsExcellent customization. Very flexible options.
ConsA few bugs in the free version.
October 6, 2015
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
January 8, 2019

“Super CRM Software”

OverallIt's has really streamlined the customer service process. We don't need different teams to handle the customer query flow from different sources. It's can be handled at one place through one team. Saved a lot of miscommunication and mismanagement of queries.
ProsIt's one in a million software that enables complete customer relationship management in one tool. From chats to social media, every concern can be catered, categorised and resolved. It's online assistance is always available and really cooperative. Their installation process is both physical and cloud based and in both ways it's a very convenient process at the price they are charging
ConsThe system may appear difficult for people operating it for the first time. Hence the first time users definitely need a software induction before they lay their hands on it
January 8, 2019
Christy K.
Special Needs Mobility Aide
Graphic Design, 51-200 employees
August 11, 2018

“LiveAgent”

OverallThe ease of use, the customer appreciation and the ability to solve problems easily and effortlessly. This is an awesome program and would recommend to any entrepreneur or start up pop up business.
ProsThis is absolutely beneficial to a company new or old. They are available 24/7 and associates are easy to understand and very easy to work with. It is a Cloud platform and is a cost effective option compared to some other options on the market. Just featuring the LiveAgent logo makes people look differently at the way we promote our business almost as if a trust relationship.
ConsThat I have no complaints on product so nothing to fill with least.
August 11, 2018
May 6, 2018

“Best program for ecommerce customer service: email and chat management. ”

OverallPerfect solution for ecommerce customer service management.
ProsThe best program available for managing ecommerce emails and chat. Easily split emails up into categories, created canned answers and automatic responses, implement chat button pop ups on your website. The price point is extremely competitive. The software is easy to learn. Reports are detailed.
ConsOne of the few programs where I don't have any complaints. Once you learn how to use it, you shouldn't have any problems.
May 6, 2018
Henrik J.
February 15, 2018

“A great software”

ProsWhat I like about Live Agent is that it enables you to react to messages, tickets, visits, messages from web-based social networking all from one place. You can make predefined answers for a superior work process and a quicker reaction. You can likewise administer crafted by each help specialist. You can perceive how long every specialist functioned, what number of tickets he replied. You can dole out tickets to a specific operator to take care of a client's concern or dole out it to a division.
ConsI had a few issues to setup my mail accounts and here and there it requires a significant stretch of time to refresh a few information, for example, the quantity of tickets replied by operators. Luckily, you can contact their help group and they will react instantly.
February 15, 2018
Rich K.
IT
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
May 19, 2017

“Easy Peasy Lemon Squeasy”

Overallinstant communications with customers
ProsVery easy to setup and integrate with a simple cut n paste in footer, no software to install and load time lag in chats
ConsThe offline messaging is somewhat disconnected, would be nice to be more like intercom style chat where its offline, but its more like a text where you still send a text message and wait for them to get back online, more like traditional text messaging or skype, who cares if we are offline, it could still be just as easy to ask a question
Francesco M.
Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees
April 21, 2017

“The Best Live Chat software”

OverallI am using LA Desk Live Agent since 2012, when I switched after I tried many other products. Live Agent is simply the best live chat software available, because of its features and great support from Quality Unit Team. There are many updates released every month, and it it really important because the software is improved more and more. Are you looking for a Live Chat and Ticket software reliable and powerful? You found it! Francesco
ProsEasy to use Many features Reliable Updated every almost every week
ConsWhat? :-)
Recommendations to other buyersJust a suggestion: I wish to see a VoIP SIP integration module
April 21, 2017
Max O.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
August 11, 2016

“Tons of features with the lowest price possible”

OverallI'v been using LiveAgent for almost a year now. I'v tried different competitors before, but there was always something missing in the features offered or the price just was not right. LiveAgent had just all the right features for the right price.
ProsSeamless integration - took us couple of hours to set everything up and start using it; Price - one of the best on the market; Features list - they offer much more features then others and for a lower price
ConsDuring initial setup it did not work well in Safari browser. But after setting everything up using Firefox, I could use it just fine with Safari. Maybe the issue was on my side.
Recommendations to other buyersIf your are looking for a support software, LiveAgent is the best choice for you. The customization and flexibility are amazing, you won't regret it, and after using it for a while, you will not be able to live without it

By QualityUnit on August 15, 2016
Thank you Max. We appreciate your positive feedback about LiveAgent.
August 11, 2016
Lee R.
Operations Manager
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
August 9, 2016

“Fantastic value for money helpdesk with powerful features”

OverallVery easy to implement and set up. Easy to use so doesn't require extensive staff training. Particularly like the postpone feature as we can ensure that staff always follow up on issues that require further review.
ProsEasy to use, postpone ticket feature, inbuilt live chat, customisable for multi brands, reports, value for money
ConsMobile app is a bit dated and lacking in features.
Recommendations to other buyersIf your looking for a great value helpdesk for email, live chat, internal IM, call centre then i would strongly recommend giving Live Agent a try.

By QualityUnit on August 16, 2016
Thanks Lee for your feedback. LiveAgent mobile app will be updated soon :)