BigContacts Ratings

Overall

About BigContacts

BigContacts is the #1 rated all-in-one Contact Management & Email Marketing Solution based on ease of implementation. (Source: G2 Crowd). Upgrade to a paid account THIS MONTH and get a 20% discount for the life of the account PLUS we'll train your team at NO additional charge! Use this code to lock in this great offer - 20%LIFETIMEDISCOUNT We're unlocking the potential of every small business with an affordable and easy-to-use solution. Plans starting at only $5 per user - per month! Learn more about BigContacts

Karen W.
Publishing, 1-10 employees

“HUGE RELIEF”

OverallOne of our sales team discovered BigContacts in Fall 2007 and recommended we try it. At the time we'd tried two other web-based CRM systems with frustrating results. As soon as I saw the clean, easy-to-understand layout of BigContacts, I was sold. We switched over immediately and the entire sales team (and me) felt a HUGE RELIEF. Since 2007, Big Contacts has gone through several major upgrades. I get frustrated at first with each major upgrade because it changes my routine, but I am confident I'll get it figured out quickly with customer service help. I contact customer service and I talk with someone IN THE U.S.A., who speaks perfect English, who is competent, and who is patient and solves my problem. That's it. Done. Again, huge relief. I like BigContacts so much that I've referred clients and friends to use it. All sold. All happy. So... that's my story. I do not exaggerate. Thank you!! -Karen
Pros1. clean, simple, intuitive, easy to use 2. customer service is prompt, competent, speaks perfect English, is based in the United States
Consupgrades are a challenge, but they get solved thanks to the PROS listed above.
Bill V.
Partner
October 2, 2019

“Excellent software”

OverallVery responsive group whenever I contact them with questions.
ProsEase of use. Cloud based. Great customer service support.
ConsThere is only one thing that I wish was available with this software. Right now whenever you want to move someone from one date to another date on the calendar it must be done individually. Sometimes I want to move multiple contacts at one time and there is no way to do it in a group.
October 2, 2019
Rick S.
Independent Sales
Construction, Self-employed
May 10, 2019

“I've tried them all....”

OverallI am reinstalling my contacts to get back up to running with BC, so ask me in a few months. I don't foree any issues.
ProsI've been using Big Contacts for over 10 years. Last fall I was thinking I was going a different direction and I was thinking Big Contacts didn't offer what I wanted, so I spent over 2 months trying EVERTYHING out there and I disliked trying to re-learn the OTHER ways programs sorted their contacts. I finally found a replacement for Big Contacts and went with it, and now after 5 months using the other program, I am coming back to Big Contacts. With the new options they have developed, their very competitive pricing and their great customer service, they really CANNOT BE BEAT.
ConsNothing so far, contact me in a few months
Chris I.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 5, 2019

“Does the Job /Good value.”

OverallGreat company, great service
ProsGood value for cost per user. Like the web-based format and the customization options.
ConsReports could be better + mobile app would be nice.
August 5, 2019
Nona P.
Executive Assistant
Public Safety, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2019

“Overall good review”

Overalloverall good. I would like to see marketing module give the option of transferring contacts
ProsBeing able to put in history, notes and seeing past emails
ConsCan't change the name of the company once saved. Marketing module doesn't transfer contacts automatically.
July 31, 2019
Dave M.
Managing Partner
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
March 13, 2019

“outstanding value”

OverallI have found that using the program designed allows me to enter information once and forget about it. It has helped in moving my business to a truly paperless environment. When I am not in the office I can access the mobile app prior to a call to refresh my memory and review the history before a call with a client. Anytime I have had a question or an issue the support team has gotten back to me quickly and has done what they promised.
ProsThe program is easy to navigate and intuitive. I especially like the ability to customize fields to my specific needs.
ConsOnce in a while the program will freeze and the input isn't saved. I'm more aware to clear my browser (Chrome) to maximize efficiency of the program.
March 13, 2019
Melissa G.
Customer Service Manager
Construction, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2016

“Great Tool, great price”

OverallI've yet to find ONE tool that does everything I need. I've given up trying. Big Contact does a better job at handling most of my data. I still rely heavily on a variety of spreadsheets, but this is a great component of a larger system. I've found their customer service to be far superior to any other team. Easy to reach, knowledgeable and helpful.
ProsI like that I can customize it -'tab order', check boxes, the report writer
ConsA silly gripe...but I need to be able to copy & paste the client data into another software application. As it stands now I get the google maps logo in my cut & paste & it really screws up the fomatting, etc in the other applications!!1 I LOVE the google map feature....I just wish it were located somewhere else!
Recommendations to other buyersSadly, I don't think any software meets the all the needs of any business. But this tool is flexible enough that it makes a nice team player as a part of a larger system.
Kristan H.
Licensing Manager
Accounting, 11-50 employees
October 5, 2016

“Perfect for what we need!”

OverallMy company has been using Big Contacts for a little over a year now. Since they released the new updated version for beta testing, I have shared it with my coworkers and they are all excited to use the new version. We are able to keep track of customer calls, notes and important information. It is a user friendly interface and is very useful when communicating with my coworkers about clients. We are glad to use Big Contacts and will continue to use it! I will also use it when I open my own business very soon. Thank you!
ProsI love the user friendly interface and the ease of use. It allows me to see any updates regarding clients and allow my coworkers to stay up to date on tasks and important information.
ConsI wish there was a tagging feature to alert people of updated information (notes, activity), instead of them having to "follow" the certain contact.
Recommendations to other buyersLearn all the bells and whistles! It is very helpful if you know all the tricks!
Linda S.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Construction, 11-50 employees
September 28, 2016

“Big Contacts Keeps Us Connected”

OverallWe have found Big Contacts to be a great solution to keeping our staff connected and in control of our CRM. We use calendar functions, schedule meetings, track sales, schedule contact follow ups, add history on all calls and track progress on sales goals and pipeline from mobile and desktop. The product meets our needs at fraction of the price of other products. Big Contacts is very user friendly compared with my experience with Salesforce! We appreciate the value, reliability and the flexible fields that customize the program to meet our needs.
ProsFlexible fields to customize our use. Multiple users with individual setting controls in admin. Mobile Application.
ConsSometimes search does not find what I am looking for
Recommendations to other buyersTake time to set up properly for your use - like our company titles have location number company name and City in the company title so we can have a more diverse search when looking for a store we are going to service or planning a route for sales calls.
Craig P.
Investor
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2016

“Love 3.0 - Smooth and Clean - Intuitive”

OverallI have been using Big C for several years now. I have gone through various iterations on the way to it becoming better. I'm impressed that the company has grown into a great organization. Great product and very responsive. I love to be able to give feedback easily while an issue is at hand. I don't mind waiting for a response because I can keep working. 3.0 has a great feel and is very intuitive. I love that some of my suggestions have been incorporated in this new release. I'm sure others suggested some of the same things but it is great to see Big C being responsive to the feedback. I would highly recommend this to others, and in fact have done so. Keep up the good work and thanks. ...Craig Pattberg
ProsEase of use, clean
ConsReports
Recommendations to other buyersTry to use all features
Anne S.
August 14, 2014

“Big Contacts: underrated, affordable little powerhouse”

ProsIt's web-deliverable, so you can access BigContacts from any internet connection anywhere. It has a plug-n-play learning curve, and the top-shelf features at a bargain price. I compared it to Salesforce.com and other similar websites, but dollar for dollar, not only was BigContacts the best value, it did the job. We update client profiles after every contact, and we send emails and mass mail all with BigContacts from any internet connection. I can attach files, photos of clients, or important documents taken with an iPhone when out of the office, and it allows you to track and keep notes about discussions, meetings, documents sent and received. Anything pertaining to the client is there at the click of a mouse. I've use BigContacts for eight years (since 2006). I converted from a PC-based ACT! system that I had customized extensively. The web-based CRM was ahead of its time back then and has kept pace with competitors since. BigContacts had all the features of a more expensive site like Saleforce.com without the huge cost. Add to that, it's easy to train new employees on BigContacts, which allows them to efficiently support you and the clients sooner. BigContacts.com has been a great complement to keeping my business organized, tracked, and streamlined.
ConsI would like an iPhone app that complements the web-deliverable software.
Recommendations to other buyersYou can try a free demo, and the staff is more than happy to answer any questions you may have by email.
August 14, 2014
Daniel M.
January 21, 2010

“Big Contacts has made us better... D. Mauer”

OverallBig Contacts has help us get more done in an already busy work week. And if you spend ANY amount of time out of the office, you'll be glad to bring all of your contacts with you... Thanks to Big Contacts. Price was also a big factor for us when considering online CMR's. The amount we pay for our multiple users makes Big Contacts almost FREE when compared to the savings created by increased productivity and connectivity. Plus our clients appreciate the detailed tracking of correspondence and sales all made avaliable at the touch of a button by Big Contacts. D. Mauer
ProsI have been a user of Big Contacts coming up on two years (July 2008). And though it took real effort for me to break-away from a stand alone version of ACT, I'm glad I've made the move to a web-based CRM. I looked extensively at SalesForce.com and other similar websites, but dollar for dollar not only was Big Contacts the best value, but it had what I needed to keep track of my clients. The ability to travel up to 18-weeks a year and have all my contacts on the web has made us a more efficient company. We update client profiles after every contact, send emails and mass mail all with Big Contacts from any internet connection globally. I like that... D. Mauer
ConsI would like it to be easier to look up a client by any of their contact information. It takes too much time to find someone by their phone number or email if you don't know the exact "field" you entered that info into. Also, creating labels to do a mailer could be easier... I also look forward to a "google app" I can download onto my HTC Hero so I can better navigate Big Contacts on the go. D. Mauer
Thomas G.
SVP of Technology
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
May 10, 2019

“Great value - easy to use”

OverallWe have been with BigContacts for 2+ years and our employees actively use it daily with few complaints.
ProsThe Contact view is very intuitive and easy to follow with everything you would want to see about the contact on a single screen. I also like being able to see the Contact's LinkedIn profile & photo. Adding notes and updating tasks are also very easy to do.
ConsThe sales opportunity tracking & reports could use an upgrade but I understand that developers are working on these features, so when done BigContacts will be an excellent alternative to Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
Matt T.
Business Development Manager
Cosmetics, 51-200 employees
October 22, 2016

“An easy-to-use and full featured CRM for non-tech people”

OverallBig Contacts allows me to keep tabs on all aspects of my client relationships and does so in an easy-to-learn manner. That allowed me to convince my colleagues to embrace using it throughout our team and the learning process was painless. I particularly enjoy the level of customization available and use this to create reports that are very useful to me. The summary page in contact view of a business is comprehensive and very helpful to have open when meeting or talking with a client. The Big Contacts Support Team has always been very prompt and thorough whenever I have had a question. I enthusiastically endorse this product and company!
ProsEase of use, level of customization available
Consaccessing it via my I Phone
October 22, 2016
Paula M.
Owner/Partner
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Love Big Contacts!”

OverallI tried a few other CRM products before Big Contacts and they just did not have the flow I needed for my team. My favorite features are the Task List that I can assign to other people in our team and how easy it is to send letters and other documentation. Big Contacts makes sure I don't forget tasks and it is easy and fast to update important records. I rely on Big Contacts every day for my business. I know there is an upgrade coming soon and I can't wait!
ProsCloud based and I can access it on my phone. It helps me stay organized and assign tasks to other team members.
Recommendations to other buyersI have had a great experience from day one. I have been using Big Contacts for several years.
Reed B.
Advertising Director
Machinery, 51-200 employees
September 28, 2016

“Like It But Having Troubles ”

OverallAs the administrator of this software for our Kubota dealership I'm having mixed reviews from our sales guys. Some guys are just nailing it in the head while others are having what I think is browser issues. I've seen the problems first hand and they can't add contacts. We've kept it simply with only three required fields yet still issues. Were working on it. Other than that, I see what this product can do for us in the future. It's an investment and like investment it takes a little time to see a return. It's only been a couple of weeks now and once we get everyone on the same page I'm sure it will take off. Main thing is, Big Contacts will be a safety net for things falling through the cracks and should lead to more sales. Time will tell if this will hold true.
ProsIt's easy for me to use, and it is acts as a manager, safe guard, reminding system, calendar, data base, the list goes on. It steam lines how are sales process should be and it makes everyone a little more accountable.
ConsHaving some issues with some of our users. Don't know if its the browser or what but its basic stuff that isn't working properly.
Recommendations to other buyersEase this product in with what your sales guys are already doing. CRMs have a negative feel when it comes to sales guys. I don't know why, I guess everyone thinks their system is the best. Find a way to make this work with what they have going and eventually this will take over. Takes time, give it time.
Vivienne W.
Consultant
Insurance, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2016

“I have used BigContacts for over 6 years!”

OverallI started with their first version. I contacted Customer Support a number of times in first month and always received immediate response. Customer Support is based in USA. They continually upgrade their user friendly Software. Price reasonable you can pay monthly or can get a discount if paid annually. BigContact is great for multiple users to see client file and update in real time.
ProsUse of use can add additional seats immediately at low cost
ConsSlight learning curve, just like any new software
Recommendations to other buyersGreat value for single user or company with multiple users. Outstanding Customer Service.
Amanda R.
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“Great for Organization”

OverallThe interface took a little while to get used to, but I really enjoy the improvements. The 3.0 has a much better format for adding new clients, which also includes more information fields. The entire system seems to be running quicker as well, which I thoroughly appreciate. I did notice that on the 2.0 version there was an option to remove individual task items from an overall task list, which seems to have disappeared on the 3.0 upgrade. Overall I think 3.0 is the way to go!
ProsTask lists, easy to input client information, daily reminders of outstanding tasks, able to assign tasks to others
ConsBetween the 2.0 and 3.0 upgrade the option to remove individual task items on the task list page seems to have disappeared.
Kalei B.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

“Well worth it!!”

OverallWe have been using Big Contacts for a few years now. It has been such an easy program to use and has helped us keep all leads organized. Any questions or problems I have ever had with Big Contacts have been resolved very quickly, they truly go above and beyond with their customer support. We have also used other programs that work side by side with Big Contacts and have never had any problems with them talking to each other. We would highly recommend Big Contacts to anybody!
ProsIts very easy to use and organize things how you want them to be
ConsI wish there was more detailed options to search for people (phone number, email). I find the reports don't always bring up all the correct people.
Deb P.
President, Safety Institute
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Big Contacts is a great CRM for small business”

OverallWe went with Big Contacts after Cisco bought WebEx and then disbanded the product. While at the time BC didn't meet all our needs it was the best fit at an affordable price. Since then many functions have been improved and added. We need BC for our contact database. It is extremely easy to segment our database by customized tags. We use it every day to manage our marketing campaigns, sales process, and generally manage our business.
ProsWe have been Big Contact subscribers for over six year. Here's why we like it: 1. easy to use 2. works well for a team of people working together 3. the task reminders are a great function 4. the reporting function is fairly easy to use
ConsThe things we'd wish were added or improved are: 1. better connection of email to outlook
December 18, 2018
Brian M.
Recruiter
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“Great customizable CRM”

OverallI love BigContacts! I work for a local franchise of an International Real Estate Brokerage, and I use the system as a hybrid CRM/ATS. It's great because there is currently nothing on the market that is designed specifically for what I use, and BigContacts lets me completely customize the system to meet my needs. They recently updated a lot of the functionality, and it runs a lot smoother and looks much cleaner.
ProsBigContacts is completely customizable.
ConsSometimes it can run a little slow, and freeze up.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you're looking for something that you can completely customize to meet your CRM needs and fits a budget, BigContacts is great.
Szmoyne A.
Administrative Manager
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

“Great CRM system!”

OverallThis system is amazing! I only wish that you didn't have to upgrade for something as simple as a new user. I also have to say that every time I had a problem I got a quick response in the chat. In addition, with the new system they are getting ready to launch they asked for our feedback, I sent it, and all the updates or changes I requested they made and immediately! This only says one t hing about them....THEY GENUINELY CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!
ProsBeing able to utilize one software for all my needs; email, billing, tasks, clients. Everything!
ConsNot being able to add as many users needed; for us 3 in the BIG package.
Ken P.
Building Materials, 1-10 employees
September 29, 2016

“Great CRM for any business large or small.”

OverallI have been using Big Contacts since December 2010. The user interface is simple. I am not fully utilizing all it's features but what I do use works very well. The customer service have been spot on. I would recommend to anyone.
Prosease of use. simple design. like how templates can be made for emails.
Conscurrent mobile version is lacking with user interface (not fitting on my iPhone 6plus).
September 29, 2016
Chuck G.
Director of Marketing & Sales
Chemicals, 51-200 employees
September 28, 2016

“Best thing we ever did”

OverallBig Contacts has helped gather our customer information in a way we were not doing in the past. It has made territory realignments much simpler and easier for the new rep. I highly recommend BC, as we have been a customer for over six years. Customer service is excellent and easy to work with.
ProsEase of use
ConsReports could have more detailed information
Recommendations to other buyersWork on the reporting function for managers to review activity.
David K.
January 26, 2010

“So far the better CRM”

Overalleasier than other CRM Ive used, the pricing is reasonable, but some things still needs alot of improvement, man I cant believe no one out their has something simple to use and actually works!!! and does not cost an arm and a leg....
Prosfor the past four years we have used Zoho,Oprius,Bartchbook. Bigcontacts seems to be the easier one to pull reports, the contacts info has all the email,tasks,notes right in one place making it easy for everyone to review what is going on with each customer. The non tech people that use it are not having a difficult time, that is one of the major reasons we switched.
ConsWe have a retail business, the marketing portion of bigcontacts lacks I was under that impression when I sing up I can send out thank you cards, and email follow ups but I had to sign up for vertical response so I have to double enter contact info to do all that.....pretty lame, Ive ask tech support about the integration but after after several emails Ive never got a straight response only that they are working with a vendor. I also wanted to up load a couple of list and some contacts maybe deputes, bigcontacts does not combine dupes...you have to fix everything on one list then up load it...if you have a new list it will over write the existing one....what????

By BigContacts on February 22, 2010
David, Thank you for the feedback. We have some great news for you as there appears to be some confusion regarding the marketing module. You mentioned: ------------------------------------------------------------- "the marketing portion of Bigcontacts lacks I was under that impression when I sing up I can send out thank you cards, and email follow ups but I had to sign up for vertical response so I have to double enter contact info to do all that" ------------------------------------------------------------ We give you the ability to easily filter any group of contacts within BigContacts and have the list instantly populate for you in VerticalResponse so that you can schedule your email or postcard campaign. NO double entry of contact information needed at all. We would be happy to show you how this works in greater detail and encourage you to take advantage of our FREE best practice webinars to learn more. http://www.bigcontacts.com/best-practices-webinars-for-web-based-crm/
January 26, 2010
Matthew G.
Agent
Insurance, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2017

“This is the best cloud contact management software I have found to date.”

OverallRetention of business along with new business.
ProsI really like the integrated email marketing campaigns. Very helpful in securing new business and staying in touch with clients
ConsThe mobile end of things could be improved. I'm on the go a lot and this function is important when out of the office.
July 18, 2017
Melinda P.
Industry Relations and Communications Manager
Dairy, 1-10 employees
September 30, 2016

“Great fit for our organization.”

OverallWe are not a sales-oriented company. Rather we are a 10-employee organization focused on tracking, building and maintaining relationships with approximately 500 partners in our industry. We found Big Contacts to be that nice fit between an Excel spreadsheet (or multiple Excel spreadsheets) and Salesforce. It's robust enough to track and maintain all of the information we need and yet cost effective enough to not break our bank. Because it is a very sales-focused software, there are many features we don't use and there are many features we've figured out how to make work for us. We love the mobility of the software and we're looking forward to implementing the marketing module down the road. All in all, a great find for us and a perfect fit for our organization.
Trilby C.
Independent Director
Retail, 11-50 employees
September 28, 2016

“Depends on What You Are Using It For”

OverallI used BigContacts in conjunction with a program designed for Thirty-One Gifts consultants. I was not familiar with BigContacts before this introduction. I think the program is well designed, very well thought out and complex. For me however, it was a bit overwhelming and difficult to learn in the time I had available to invest in it. That made me very sad because I know that had it been a little easier to learn (and part of that may have been the additional program I was learning designed for consultants, not just the BigContacts portion), it would have been amazing and made a difference long term in my organization and communication with my team. In the future, I may give it another try.
ProsVery Complex Lots of options to use and covers many areas of organization Very well thought out
ConsI needed to invest much more time than I had available to learn how to use it therefore I would say it isn't user friendly "out of the box". Not that it can't be learned and worth the investment if you have the time. I just didn't have the time when I was enrolled in it. I expected it to be easier to use.
Peter S.
managing director/owner
Management Consulting, Self-employed
September 28, 2016

“Very strong CRM for a fair price”

OverallThis is the second time that I am using Big Contacts and the experience remains very positive. The support I have received has been very good. The process to get started is also very easy.
ProsWeb-based and flexible
ConsI wish the functionality was just a slight bit more customizable.
Recommendations to other buyersThe social media functions should be a little stronger in terms of capturing data
Kimberly H.
Sales
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
October 6, 2016

“A lot of bang for your buck”

OverallI've been using this software for several years. It has a few areas that could be tweaked a bit, but for the price , this product gives a lot for money.
ProsEase of use/accessibility.
ConsThe cut and paste feature in the notes.
Recommendations to other buyersI use this software for business contacts. I do not collect personal information about my accounts.
October 6, 2016
Gary D.
Investment Management, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2016

“BigContacts good for most”

OverallVery robust CRM, complete with email capture & archiving. Just wish it allowed boolean searches, especially "or" searches, without having to download a spreadsheet.
ProsEase of learning curve, fantastic support.
ConsLack of boolean searching, difficulty in linking to Google Calendar & clumsy document creation.
Zach N.
Sales Manager
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2016

“Great business tool. Minimizes busy work”

OverallBeen using Big Contacts for several years now and it has helped me grow my sales while minimizing my time spent entering customer data. Would highly recommend.
Prosease of use. can schedule and assign meetings/tasks. quick access to customer info
Conssometimes have issues using on my mobile phone
Todd B.
Managing Oartner
Wholesale, Unspecified
September 28, 2016

“Great program - especially for the price ”

OverallWe love Big Contacts! We shopped around and definitely feel that this is the best value in the CRM Market.
ProsAll contacts and interactions in one place.
ConsSometimes the server runs a little slowly.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen I compose an email inside of BC, it would be nice to be able to move the email screen around to see the contact's info underneath.
Carolyn B.
Adminstrative Assistant
January 22, 2010

“Big contacts Review after One Year of usage Boccaccio & Associates”

OverallSatisfied with the program. Would just like to see some improvements in the emailing.
ProsBig Contacts has worked perfectly for our small business. Being able to be have access to all our clients and vendor contacts anywhere we can get online is terrific. We have also used the feature of assigning tasks which helps us keep track of when our clients need to be contacted. The other feature that I find valuable is being able to attach a file to the clients contact page. This feature is terrific. I have been able to get attached excel spreadsheets that was established in our office and work on them from home. This allows us to have a virtual office, working with our clients anywhere.
ConsI have had some problems with emailing directly from the big contacts page. It would be helpful if we could get confirmation that our email has been sent. Also when preparing an email draft there is no way to save. I had an issue once where I had to retype the email three times. I had tried to send the email but your site was having trouble emailing. It would have been nice to be able to save the email as a draft. I rarely use the email feature because I need some confirmation that my email has been sent and received.
January 22, 2010
Lisa M.

“Big Contacts ”

OverallOverall, Big Contacts is the best solution I have found in many years. You can use it at a basic level or enhanced to meet your needs. Beginning users need not fear - it will be surprisingly easy to use. Advanced users can feel comfortable that it can meet your comprehensive requirements. The value in this product is excellent.
ProsThe online access is very convenient, even more so if you are out of the office or traveling regularly. The shared contact/calendar features work better than any other software I have used. Most features are very easy to use and require very little training, if any. Customer service is very responsive to any needs that arise. The cost is reasonable and includes the service you need without a huge tech support bill like with many competitors. The development team is constantly taking customer input and improvements and new feature are updated frequently.
ConsWould like to see a little more flexibility in the recurring schedules for tasks and appointments. It currently does not offer bi-weekly intervals which would be very helpful in my industry. There is some "quirkiness" in the photo upload feature on the contacts. This is not important to my business function at all, but would like to see that improved upon.
Bryant H.
Marketing Director
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
March 4, 2019

“Great CRM and Marketing platform”

OverallIt has been great, and when there is a problem customer service is quick to help out.
ProsEase of use and customer service makes life easy
ConsHad problems utilizing the marketing module, but was informed by customer service how to use it correctly
March 4, 2019
James H.
Senior Investment Manager
December 17, 2018

“Good package for beginners”

OverallDoes the job i need it do, and you guys give me a good service for peanuts, so cant say anything negative
Proshad it from the start so for me the price
Conslimited API interface, i would like to see full mailchimp interation for example
December 17, 2018
Julie G.
Executive director thirty one gifts
Consumer Services, Unspecified

“Big contacts review”

OverallI absolutely LOVE BigContacts and use it for all my business details. I love that it keeps reminding me of things that I otherwise would have forgotten and keeps my records of conversation with my contacts.
ProsI don't have to remember things...it automatically reminds me.
ConsHard to learn.
ROBERT S.
CPA/Owner
Accounting, 1-10 employees
May 23, 2019

“CPA Firm using Big Contacts. Great fit for my firm!!!!”

ProsEase of use, functional, ease of access from remote locations, ability to customize. Overall great product for a very fair fee.
ConsCan't think of any thing off hand as a con.
May 23, 2019
Joy C.
Sales
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“Extremely user-friendly CRM!”

OverallI just loved being able to keep "on task" with customers. it's so difficult to remember all the details & Big Contacts helps you keep you organized and able to follow up.
ProsIt was so easy to use - intuitive functionality.
ConsNo email tracking. Often emailing thru the system would go to receiver's junk (i think). My main suggestion would be to offer email tracking to be able to see if receiver has opened message. Minor complaint would be sometimes (not every time - maybe user error?) the Company Name would not appear in contact search.
April 24, 2019
Internet, 51-200 employees
November 7, 2018

“Good solution for smaller budget constrained companies”

ProsWe have been able to customize it to meet our specific data needs.
ConsNot totally intuitive and integration with our back end systems requires a lot of work and manual processing.
November 7, 2018
Marcelyn H.
Administrative
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2018

“Big Contacts”

OverallVery convenient to reach customers and keep information.
ProsAllows me to keep important information on our clients, which can easily be assessed.
ConsI found nothing that I didn't like in Big Contacts.
November 5, 2018
Spring B.
Principal Broker
January 21, 2010

“Big Contacts is an all around great CRM and Sales tool”

OverallI have recommended Big Contacts to several clients and friends. This is a great CRM software that is very affordable.
ProsI love the easiness of Big Contacts. It is perfect for a great sales database. The tags,the automaitc emails into the database, the daily email reminders, the automatic attachments that are saved to their name if an email was sent, and much more... It takes the thinking out of the sales pathing. It is very user friendly and easy to import and export contacts. I have used other CRM softwares... Hands down big contacts is the best. The best part is that it is affordable.
ConsIt needs to be able to check for duplicate contacts and have a way to merge the contacts into one.

By BigContacts on May 12, 2010
Spring, Thank you for taking the time to review BigContacts. I wanted to share some great news with you. We have a de-duplication feature that we are currently working on that we hope the release in the next 30-45 days. This de-duplication feature will not only allow you to de-duplicate contacts after you import new ones, but you can occasionally scan your entire database to find duplicates and merge them - helping you to maintain a clean database. I encourage you to subscribe to our product news blog as we announce all new features as they go live! http://www.bigcontacts.com/news/
Jeff J.
managing partner
Insurance, Unspecified

“Long time user”

OverallUse as CRM for Insurance Agency...2 users , tasks flow smoothly. Also use letter templates and email functions.
ProsBasic functions- task modules
ConsLack of ability to schedule recurring multi step tasks
Recommendations to other buyersgood value
Kristen H.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“Baby Boot Camp”

OverallWe love the beta site but wish that there was improved functionality around searching by email address, not just name.
ProsCost, ease of use.
ConsInability to search by email.
William F.
Investment specialist

“Good for the cost.”

OverallFunctionality and ease of use is high. Editing functions could be better on saved actions. For the money, overall great experience.
ProsCost, ease of use.
ConsEditing is almost nonexistent
Recommendations to other buyersEdit actions
Melissa N.
Office assistant
Investment Management, 1-10 employees

“Big contacts”

OverallBig contacts meets our needs in this office. I find it very helpful in keeping up with clients. It's very easy to use.
ProsThe ease of use
ConsI sometimes have problems running list.
Alejandra M.
asst. Property manager
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
May 9, 2018

“Beneficial for Business operators all around”

OverallThe to-do lists are a total savior sometimes when you are busy and take a second to look at your list.
ProsAdjusting to working with the software is very easy, users can share information and view each others activities related to certain job tasks. Also allows you to keep notes on system so that you can keep better track on your work.
ConsUpdating contacts when their information changes can be tricky because you must add another contact and then it can become confusing when trying to figure out which one is correct.
May 9, 2018
Matthew G.
Associate
January 21, 2010

“First time using a contact management software”

OverallI think it is really a good software program. It would be great if I could access the contacts and calendar on my blackberry though.
ProsI think it is great how you can store and share your contacts with your business partners. Really helps to know what everyone else is doing when working on a case.
ConsDoesn't work with a blackberry.

By BigContacts on May 12, 2010
Matthew, First, I want to thank you for taking the time to review of our software. Secondly, I wanted to share some great news with you regarding access to BigContacts from your Blackberry. We currently offer a mobile login that allows you login to BigContacts directly from your Blackberry. You can access the mobile version of BigContacts by using the following URL : https://secure3.bigcontacts.com/mobile/login/ We are also real close to releasing a synchronization module for the Blackberry. This will provide over-the-air synchronization that will give you the ability to add contacts and update meeting right on your Blackberry and have it automatically sync with BigContacts. We would be happy to get you more information about this and any answer any other questions you may about BigContacts. We encourage you to join us for one of our daily Q&A webinars. Register for a FREE daily webinars. http://www.bigcontacts.com/crm-best-practices-webinar-answers-to-your-questions/
Chuck G.
Chemicals, Unspecified
July 31, 2015

“Highly Recommend”

OverallWe have been with Big Contacts for over five years. We were looking for a program that was web based that would allow us to track customer information in over 40 states. BC has delivered everything we needed and more. One of the most valuable tools is the history and the email tracking capabilities. This program offers many utilities and options to increase sales and lower the sales cycle. I highly recommend this product for anyone that is in need of monitoring sales calls and customer information.
ProsThis product is easy to use, very easy to understand and easily updated. Great tool when territory changes are needed. All information is up to date and easy to find.
ConsWe have not expereinced any problems that were negative to our needs.
July 31, 2015