Churchteams Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.3/5
4.8/5

About Churchteams

A full software suite for managing the details that keep you up at night. Let us help you with membership, groups, check-in, volunteers, event registration, contributions, online / text giving, email marketing, texting, reporting, assimilation, workflow and everything related to your people data. Our cutting edge Text-to-Church feature mobilizes guests, members, volunteers and staff to interact with the database through texting. We are the server that drives highly effective church systems. Learn more about Churchteams

Kara M.
ChMS Coordinator
October 1, 2019

“Fantastic product, fantastic team”

OverallOur team is genuinely excited to learn how to use this product. So many of our staff were simply fed up with the former system and many were outsourcing various functions to other products because they system was simply not user friendly. That becomes a nightmare for trying to compile usable data on a holistic level, which is NECESSARY to assess the health of the body, the ministries, or any parishioner in a church our size. And, again, the Churchteams team is beyond compare.
ProsThe ease of use is the top of the list of what I like most about Churchteams. It's simple, but so powerful. It's also one of the most affordable options and the customer service has been exemplary. Executive has been with us every step of the way, Executives are always available to answer questions and their help and expertise with the data conversion was priceless. Our team is actually excited to use it and they are learning quickly how to navigate everything.
ConsHonestly the only drawbacks in my opinion are relate to the search function as it relates to our former product. We have a large congregation and a LOT of records. In our former ChMS (the one that must not be named - if you've used it you know exactly which one I'm talking about) we could search by partial first AND partial last name simultaneously. In Churchteams regardless of whether you're doing a people search or a merge or whatever it is, it will search as you type, but it will only search one partial name at a time. It's an inconvenience at worst, but it is something I hope they consider implementing in the future because it really does help immensely with you have, for example, nearly 500 Smiths in the database.

By ChurchTeams on October 7, 2019
Thank you, Kara, for this really nice review. We look forward to Pathway thriving with Churchteams!
Rick M.
Senior Pastor
September 20, 2019

“The Best Overall Program”

OverallPreviously, we had a very simple church management system that did not meet even half of our needs. Church Teams has revolutionize the way we run our office, and all of our ministries and outreach. What's more, they respond to questions quickly, and they take suggestions very seriously as we've seen updates and improvements reflect our requests from the field. We LOVE ChurchTeams and highly recommend!
ProsChurch Teams covers every area of software and programming that our church could ever imagine needing. From security and children's check-in to data management, giving, small groups, volunteer scheduling, and event registration, anyone we introduce it to comments on how easy it is to use.
ConsOur initial transfer of information seemed clunky, but that turned out to be our own mistake.

By ChurchTeams on September 30, 2019
Thank you, Rick, for this great review. To hear the word, "revolutionize" is so encouraging.
Loren M.
Secretary
September 20, 2019

“Churchteams has been a blessing for our Church”

OverallWe really like the ability to create groups have links & text options to sign up for events as well as check in. We are still working on having a flawless check in system on Sunday mornings we still have some kinks to work out. It was very easy to get everyone to update there info and family photos for the directory.
ProsThat everything is in one place. We don't have to use multiple systems. I can easily give access and how much access to people .
ConsThere was no direction or resources to introduce it to our church members when we starting using as a directory and for them to update their information as well as a way for them to access other than to text "ME" to churchteams. Also the format the pictorial directory prints.

By ChurchTeams on September 30, 2019
Thank you, Loren. It's a privilege to serve you guys.
Rodney U.
IT and Technical Media Director
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

“Churchteams database ”

ProsThe ease of use and the aggregation of data that allows us to have what we need at our fingertips.
ConsOnly negative to me is that with online giving and text to give, a physical address needs to be required when first setting up the account. We send a follow up email the the giver requesting the info but that doesnt always work in practice. It would make it easier if we had the physical address from the get go available for giving statements at the end of the year.

By ChurchTeams on September 30, 2019
Thanks Rodney. I know that our online giving doesn't require the physical address any longer, so maybe there is something unique you are doing there. Plus, we email statements so that you wouldn't have to have a physical address at all even for guest givers. I really appreciate you taking a few minutes to do this review. We love serving you guys. Boyd
Brad C.
Director of Information Technology
July 3, 2019

“Great Platform, Great Service, Great Price”

OverallI can't say enough about the support from ChurchTeams and I also appreicate their willingness and ability to implement almost everything we have requested or figure out a work around that meets our expectations. They are also always improving the software and releasing updates often and they listen to the ChurchTeams community.
ProsChurchTeams is extremely functional. It has everything and more than many of the major players in the ChMS market. Church to Text is an excellent example. Their support and service is second to none. They are very responsive to enhancement requests and assistance with reports and any aspect of their system. Also their price is extremely economical.
ConsI can't really say there is anything I dislike. One of the things I mentioned to them was to enhance the GUI interface to have the slick feel of some of the newer platforms. In my opinion ChurchTeams has always been about function over aesthetics but I do know they are currently working to improve the GUI interface.

By ChurchTeams on July 7, 2019
Brad, thank you for this very kind review. We love colaboring with you guys for the sake of the Kingdom. Technology is constantly evolving and changing. We want to stay in front of that as best we can. Your thoughts and feedback are instrumental to that goal. Thanks, Boyd
July 3, 2019
Daniel R.
Executive Minister
May 7, 2019

“Churchteams: Bare Bones but Affordable”

OverallChurchteams' customer service was fantastic. It was also the most affordable option for us at the time. However, a poor (bare-bones) design made it "seem" less professional. Perception is often reality, unfortunately.
ProsCustomer service was great with ChurchTeams. Their team went above and beyond with all of our requests, even praying with our office managers on the phone and asking about their lives. Of course, that has little to do with the actual software, but it is and added bonus. Churchteams is a bare-bones option for small and medium-sized churches looking to establish a database. Because of limited interface design, it's fairly easy to navigate.
ConsPresentation was not at all impressive. The usability was limited because of this, in my opinion. To some, being pleasing to the eye isn't important, but we found it to be a drawback. Bad design makes people not want to use it as much as good design does. It's a fine line, but an important one.

By ChurchTeams on May 8, 2019
Hi Daniel, Thank you for the review. Working on our User Interface is a priority for us currently. Our priority in development has been User Experience which is why we've focused on Text-to-Church and "responsive access". The result is software that you average guest, member, leader and volunteer use by simply clicking a link in an email or text and they are doing whatever you want them to do. So, for them, UI is not as relevant as UX. The outward facing pieces of the software like Online Giving, Check-in, Volunteer Scheduling, Event Registrations do have a really nice UI and the rest of the system is coming along. As far as size is concerned, our larger churches of several thousand attendees actually prefer the UX reliability and feature richness. And, especially, thank you very much for affirmation about our #1 value of serving churches as we would want to be served.
May 7, 2019
Rory B.
Assistant to the Senior Pastor
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“Pastor Assistant - main user of Churchteams”

OverallSo the most incredible experience I had with tech support was a time that I totally messed up our online giving - in fact, I single handedly cancelled all ability of any transactions going through. This was something that was ENTIRELY my fault and could have cost our church thousands of dollars in offerings. I realized that this was a major problem on a Saturday afternoon. I put in an emergency call, and believe it or not, the owner of the company called me back and interrupted his dinner at a restaurant to make phone calls and pull in favors so that our online giving was up and running by Sunday morning. Loving my Churchteams!
ProsI am the pastoral assistant for a church with weekly attendance of about 800, and a database of 6063. We have been using Churchteams for more than five years. When I came on staff, Churchteams was set up, but there was no one to train me. I learned the program by watching the tutorials, and having tech support on speed dial. The program itself is very intuitive if you have minimal database skills. The most amazing part of Churchteams is their amazing tech support. They were always cheerful and very helpful with even the most basic questions that I had as a new user. When I left phone messages, they were always (yes, always) returned the same day or the next. It meets all the needs of a church of our size. We use it for general database uses and mailings, scheduling volunteers with reminder texts, all of our giving including text-to-give, check in for kids and teens, keeping track of membership and our membership classes, and small groups.
ConsOur website guy would like it if the links could be totally customized so it doesn't look like people are leaving our website when doing online giving or small group sign-ups.

By ChurchTeams on December 5, 2018
Thanks Rory. I was a pastor for a couple of decades and know about emergency calls. We try to operate our company with that same love and concern. Thanks for trusting us to help you serve your people. That's what it's all about. Boyd
Mario Z.
Church Administrator/Small Group Coordinator
July 28, 2017

“Couldn't be happier, does everything we need and it's super easy to use!”

OverallI oversee most of the ministries in our church and churchteams has made managing all of those groups a breeze. Can't imagine going back to a life without this management software!
ProsChurchteams is very user friendly and intuitive. Great for every aspect of managing groups including sign-ups, attendance, reports, follow-up, scheduling volunteers w/built in reminders and so much more! Very helpful in tracking an individual's involvement and spiritual growth indicators. As an added bonus, we recently began using their online giving feature which is less expensive than our previous provider. It has streamlined our book keeping process and made registering and paying for church events an easy one stop process. All that being said, the Churchteams feature I most appreciate is their support team. Very friendly, knowledgeable people who are super responsive - always get an email or call back within 24 hrs. and usually much sooner.
ConsTechnology and I don't normally get along very well and there have been some instances where I had some difficulty running a report I needed. The nice thing about churchteams, however, is that in the few instances where I've run into that issue, I just contacted support and they ran the report I needed for me and then took the time to explain how I could do it myself the next time. Probably will not be an issue at all for someone who knows their way around a computer.

By ChurchTeams on July 28, 2017
Thanks Mario! What a great review. I pray it will be helpful to other people reading it. It is a pleasure serving you guys. We appreciate you taking a few moments to do this. Boyd
July 28, 2017
Cyndi H.
Secretary
November 29, 2016

“Churchteams has brought us all together!”

OverallI am the secretary here at theway church. Before Churchteams, communication was handled via Gmail, which is fine, but after several emails to large numbers of people Gmail shut down. Through Church teams, I can email or text as often as I need to. Now, I am not the only one sending out emails and texts. The Pastor, Associate Pastor, and the Team Leaders can send out their own communications. With the scheduling feature, the communications are sent out automatically! That has saved alot of time as well as helped with Volunteers showing up when needed. The online directory has helped our members and regular attenders stay in touch with one another too. We utilize the groups to set up teams for different jobs throughout the church. For instance, our Sign team is scheduled on a rotating basis to change the church sign weekly. Notifications are sent out automatically. Nursery Volunteers are handled the same way and we know who accepted or declined their assignment. Since setting up various groups, we have more involvement from members and regular attenders than before. Everyone is excited about doing what they are assigned to do! We use the check-in software for Nursery and Children's Church for Volunteers and the children. This also gives us attendance totals. We use the Contribution aspect of Churchteams too. It is so simple and helps keep track of everyone and their giving. We will soon be adding our online giving to this program as well. We are excited about that! We love the fact that we can access ChurchTeams from any device too! I use my phone to communicate with everyone when I am away from the office all the time. Prayer Requests...No problem. I can send it right out. We are a church that is 5 years old. We are new to keeping track of everything. But Churchteams has made it easy. The reporting allows us to pull up any information we need whether it be birthdays and anniversaries for the month or Baptisms for the year, etc. We love how Churchteams has brought us all together as the body of Christ to do what He has called us to do. We would recommend it to other churches.
ProsUser friendly, great support!

By ChurchTeams on November 29, 2016
This is an incredible review, Cyndi. Thanks for taking the time to share details with everyone. We love serving you guys and look forward to helping you with online giving too, soon. It's great now, but an even better upgrade to it is coming soon. Thanks, Boyd
Mike M.
November 10, 2016

“A Good Fit for Our Ministry”

OverallWe chose ChurchTeams after a long search and evaluation of multiple Church Management Systems. We wanted a system that was not overly complicated, and that could be used by our leadership team. Church Teams has been a great fit and we are happy with our choice. Here are a few things that we like - Small Group Management is the leading feature for Church Teams. It does a great job integrating into our website, allowing people to search and signup for groups. It also helps us track participation in groups. Group leaders receive an email after their meeting, where they can track attendance, share updates, and list prayer requests. This keeps the group members and church leaders connected. - Children's Check-In has also worked well for us. It's fast and quickly allows us to track attendance for our children's ministry - Event signup and registration is another feature that we like and use frequently. - Finally, we really like the ability to have a password protected online church directory. Compared to other Church Management Systems, Church Team functions a little differently. Everything is setup as a group. Your ministry teams, your events, your assimilation pathway, and your classes are all setup as groups. Communication and tracking is done through adding and moving people between groups. Custom properties can also be added and tracked. Overall, Church Teams has worked well for us, and the cost is cheaper than many competing products. We don't use the financial tracking features built into the software, since we do that through another system, but we use most of the other features. The interface is not as clean and easy to use as some of the other products on the market, but it's a good fit. It also doesn't take a huge amount of time to customize and setup. You can start using it quickly, and once you understand how it works, you can use it for more powerful functions. It's not the right fit for everyone, but for us, we have been pleased.

By ChurchTeams on November 10, 2016
Thanks for this review, Mike. I appreciate your clarity and straight forward assessment. It will benefit everyone who reads it. Thanks Boyd
Allen K.
October 18, 2016

“Great Product for the Cost”

OverallWe have been using ChurchTeams for a few years now and have seen it continually grow and evolve into a capable solution for full Church Management. When we first started they were lacking a few features that we wanted, but they were what fit into our budget. Since then they have kept the same pricing and released quite a few of the features we have requested. They have also been very responsive when something was not working correctly or we needed a minor tweak to accomplish something. The Small Groups reporting feature is phenomenal. It's mobile responsive which makes it work great on any device! They just added individual password management logins, which was the most glaring shortfall. However, now that we have that feature, I feel it is much more secure. They also recently added email templates and scheduling, which was greatly needed. The only shortfall with this feature is you cannot access scheduled emails to edit. However, again support is great, as we needed to change one of our scheduled emails and they did it through the back-end for us. We also utilize their online giving solution, which creates a great scenario as all of our giving records are kept within CT, and we can send out giving statements via email at the end of the year. It also works well for registrations for events and such. The processing fees are very competitive. I wish they had 3rd Party Integration with services such as Planning Center and Mailchimp like I've seen with other products, but we are able to make it work. Overall, for the price...they can't be beat! And their customer support is top notch, including having the founder email you during the year to offer to pray for your church.
ProsPrice, group reporting, customer support, mobile responsive, online giving and registration, adaptable.
ConsNo 3rd party integrations, some tasks require a little work to complete.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are looking for an economical solution that's not light on features...this is it! Their support team is great and it's working great for our church to manage all aspects of our database.

By ChurchTeams on October 19, 2016
Allen, this is a great review! Thanks for taking time to help other churches by giving your input. It's a privilege to serve you guys. Boyd
Nick L.
Finance & Community Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
October 18, 2016

“Churchteams is Well Worth Your Consideration”

OverallWe have been using Churchteams for several years now. I have had experience with Fellowship One, Planning Center, Church Community Builder, and Churchteams. Out of all of those Churchteams has been by far the easiest to work with. Their customer support is outstanding and they try very hard to understand your issue. A lot of other systems seem to ignore you if you use it the exact way that they build it to be. Churchteams is very customizable and flexible compared to the other systems. Our group & team leaders love using Churchteams and we very rarely have issues with our leaders filling out reports because Churchteams makes it very simple for them and sends them an email. I'm a big analytics guy so I also really enjoy how Churchteams gives you access to all of your data. You can download all of the data that is in the system and create your own reports, but if you're not like me dont worry, they have a ton of great reports that you can generate and it's not complex to run them like some other systems. No report numbers to memorize. Churchteams might not be as flashy as some other systems but where they lack in flash they make up in being consistent. Churchteams is extremely reliable compared to other systems I've used. You can tell they are former ministry people because they seem to know the real needs of people who work in a Church. I highly recommend Churchteams to any church but I would specifically recommend it to churches are less than 1,000 and/or have a small groups ministry. Churchteams started as a ChMS for small groups and grew into other areas. Churchteams is the king of the hill when it comes to Small Group Management. Everyone else in the ChMS industry tries to replicate what Churchteams does with groups but no one comes close to doing it as well as Chuchteams.
ProsNearly everything is customizable. Fantastic group/team management. Easy to use reports. Leaders enjoy using it. Outstanding customer service.
ConsFunctionality is great but design could be improved.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you want to have a strong small groups ministry I really think you should consider using Churchteams. Our leaders enjoy using Churchteams, they fill out there reports without complaint because it's that easy to use. The data thats available from those reports really help us know the health of the ministry and really help us make sure people are not getting lost along the way.
Amy D.
Office Adminstrator
November 28, 2018

“Best Church Software Out There”

OverallI have been in full-time church ministry since 2005 and have gone through 4 different church management systems, trying to find one that's easy to use, cost-effective and still gives me everything I need to track people, their giving, their involvement and engagement. Church Teams has gone above and beyond to understand church ministry like no other product I have worked with. We don't spend hours trying to click the right button to get the report we need anymore, and if I get stuck, I just call or email their customer support and have an answer almost right away. They have also established an online user community where I have learned tips and tricks from other users, and been able to help them out sometimes myself. This isn't just a software product they created - they have created a community. As an administrator, it's been valuable to find a community of people to work with.
ProsThis product is easy to use, and VERY tailored to work in church ministry. The process of moving from another data management company was easy, and we had the opportunity to customize it to suit our personal needs. Our Staff quickly learned how to navigate within the product, especially getting the information they need from the reports. But, hands-down, the best thing about this company is their customer support. They are quick to respond to any question that you have, even the "dumb" ones. They also listen to what you're trying to do and have created systems and processes based on user feedback. I love this product and the company!
ConsEven the best can get better. I would like to see a "dashboard" created, so that when I log in, any tasks that have been assigned to me are easy to locate and process.

By ChurchTeams on December 5, 2018
Hi Amy, Wow, thanks for the encouragement. Your review is so heartfelt and genuine. We love the privilege of serving you guys and pray we can always do it better. In fact, we have had the same conversations about adding a dashboard with tasks (notes) and frequently used reports. We'd love your further thoughts on that though. Thanks, Boyd
Nikki S.
Director of Children's Ministry, Community Outreach & Communications
May 21, 2019

“Excellent Church Management Software”

OverallThis management software provides solutions for children's check-in, event registration, communications (email/text), giving, member tracking, member engagement/follow-up. It is very intuitive, and allows for automation.
ProsI love the ease of use that Churchteams provides. It is an all-in-one software solution for churches, and they are constantly looking to launch new components of their product to improve the user experience without charging extra for each new piece. The customer support is second to none, and usually responds within minutes, not hours. I am so happy we made the switch to Churchteams when we did! They truly understand the needs of a church.
ConsI wish there was a component to upload music, order of service, etc. so that our worship team can use the product also. That is really the only missing piece.

By ChurchTeams on May 23, 2019
Thank you, Nikki, for the great review. We do have the worship service planning feature on our development list, but no timeline just yet. It's a pleasure serving you guys!
Allen W.
June 15, 2017

“Best Church Software I've Ever Used”

OverallWhen I first started using ChurchTeams, I was a small group pastor with no assistant or administrative help. When we launched 103 groups that was a lot of data to potential have to input. Considering I wore several hats in our church, it would have been impossible. By sending our group leaders a link to ChurchTeams database, they set up their own groups, populated their rosters, then completely weekly reports online about their group members. It was a life saver. In Group Connection environments where groups leaders meet prospective group members, the mapping feature has been extremely helpful for prospective group members to see which groups are near them. I could go on and on. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
ProsChurchTeams has an intuitive interface. It is mobile friendly. The fact that volunteers can access their groups from anywhere is a huge plus. Removes the centralized administrative tasks that most church databases require. It provides both high security and usability. I have used this product since 2004 when it started as a small groups database. Now, ChurchTeams can do everything. The staff is polite and very responsive. You can pick up the phone and call the President of the company if you need to! They are always learning and improving. Always open to suggestions. I highly recommend ChurchTeams. It's affordable, efficient, and safe. As we say in the South: "Dumb if you don't!"

By ChurchTeams on June 15, 2017
Thanks Allen. You are too kind. I would just add that you were very helpful in our thinking about refining development back then to better serve small group ministries. Boyd
June 15, 2017
Debbie G.
Admin Ministry Assistant

“Good strong company”

OverallThis is our 7th year with Churchteams & we could not be more satisfied. From the very beginning with set up, it has been remarkably easy to use. All of our group leaders use it, our staff, and our weeklly money counters. There was an immediate night & day difference from the company we used previously to Churchteams. We like the customer support, the fair price, ease in using it for everyone, safe & confidentially sound, and easy to use reporting system. Early this year we started using the online giving and text-to-give features and we are so grateful we did! We also recently started using the registration feature, which is easy to use and makes the admin portion of the events a breeze. Combine that with the text-to-give and it totally rocks. :) Something else we appreciated from the beginning is that we have never felt pushed into doing any of the extra features, such as the online giving, etc. One other cool thing is that every once in a while I get a message from one of the founders saying they were praying for our church & for me! I know God prompted their hearts to pray each of those times, since there was a definite need for it, AND we felt those prayers!
ProsChurchteams' support is incredible! We've always had superior & prompt answers to questions. The founders of the company have been good at making sure our needs are met & we get the full potential that Churchteams has to offer...whether it's hearing directly from them, or the helpful webinars & training videos.
ConsI honestly cannot come up with one! They have exceeded all of our expectations.

By ChurchTeams on November 29, 2018
Thank you, Debbie. It is a pleasure co-laboring with you.
Heather S.
Children and Youth Director
September 24, 2019

“Great software for mid-size churches”

OverallChurchteams is our church database. Its holds all information. All programs are registered using online forms for efficiency and accuracy. Checkin for all days/types of programs are done through it (whether nametags are needed or not). All attendance for all programs can easily be kept. We use it to schedule all volunteers as it is easy to see when their are conflicts or doubke-bookings.
ProsVery easy to use. It is simple to get started as most of what a church needs to do is ready to go. Has the capabity to manage donations (we do not use this feature) and to do online registration (which we use all the time). Makes checkin to programs seamless and easy. It's very intuitive which makes training easy. Has helpful features like email and texting through the software and texting parents through the checkin system during programs (which is very handy). This software is great for churches or organizations who dont have a dedicated data entry or IT department!
ConsIf you want to do a lot of customizations then this software might not be right for you. The reports can be a bit cumbersome to run and, also, have limited customizations.

By ChurchTeams on September 30, 2019
Hi Heather, If you need any help on reporting, please let us know. Have you discovered Saved Reports? The new User Interface we are about to release will bring those Saved Reports right to the front for quick access. We appreciate you and are here to help anytime. Thanks, Boyd
September 24, 2019
Melissa A.
Children's Pastor

“Church Teams Review”

OverallChurch teams is the second church system we have utilized,. The first was strictly for youth purposes while church teams is useful for the entire church. It is very user friendly, as I am not a computer savy person. I am continually learning how to best use the system to meet our needs and to make life a little easier for everyone.
ProsThe thing I like the most about church teams is that they are continually adding, tweaking and updating features to the system. When they do make a change or update they communicate how to utilize the new addition.
ConsThat text to church is an extra fee, however I do understand that.

By ChurchTeams on September 30, 2019
Way to go, diving in there to learn the software, Melissa. You are a blessing to your church. Let us know any way we can be a blessing to you. Thanks for the Capterra Review.
Jim T.
Associate Pastor

“I Love Churchteams!”

OverallA few years ago I was exploring options for updating our church management software... we were in need of additional functionality, but the provider we had at the time wanted us to pay a premium price for every add on that I needed, including support! When I spoke with the representatives from Churchteams and they told me that one price includes all of the functionality that I needed, and our pricing was based on the size of our church, I knew I was finally talking to a company that understands what it takes to run a church. Their staff is very friendly and responsive, and I have had a great experience any time that I have reached out with questions or for support. Another great thing is that they are constantly making improvements to their product, and they are open to feedback about the changing needs of ministries. Churchteams is easy to set up, easy to use, and they can support churches of almost any size. When I look at the value of the product that I am getting in relation to the pricing, this is probably one of the most church-friendly companies that I have ever discovered. I am a very satisfied customer, and I highly recommend Churchteams as a church management and database solution!
ProsMy favorite part of Churchteams is the ease of use- it's very user friendly and intuitive.
ConsN/A
Recommendations to other buyersGreat features are the management of small groups, event registration, child check-in, reporting, online giving (add-on but worth it!), website integration, and customer service.

By ChurchTeams on October 19, 2016
Jim, thank you got the gracious review. It's a privilege to be a part of helping you settee people well. Boyd
Allen K.
November 27, 2018

“Great Value for the Money”

OverallWe have loved using Churctheams. They are constantly updating and improving the software. And their customer service is top of the line!
ProsWe love the amount of features you get for the price. We also love the integration of giving (both online and by text) with the system. It really streamlines our record-keeping. The online registration capabilities is also great! Their recent addition of automated Workflows has also added a ton of possibilities. We can easily track guests and other data points. There small group tracking capabilities are on point!
ConsIt doesn't sync with Planning Center, which would be very useful in keeping the data correct on our people. Sometimes, the way of doing things is a little odd as they have added many useful features to the software over the years, but because it was first built as a small group tracking software, the added features sometimes feel like they were forced into that architecture. They don't have a dedicated mobile app, and sometimes the mobile interface has glitches on phones.

By ChurchTeams on November 29, 2018
Allen, thank you for the honest and kind review that will help many others. Because we optimized for mobile rather than going the app route, any time you see a glitchy page, let me know. That's a big deal to us. Appreciate it, Boyd
Tracy K.
Group Life Director

“Very good product!”

OverallChurchteams is one of the best small group management tools available because it is specifically geared to groups. It has done a good job of expanding the capabilities to include other data management functions for a church. I would be sad if I had to let this resource go!
ProsAttendance reporting, communication among all users (group leaders, directors, group members, etc.), online group listing and signup, reports, the tech support, the prayers from churchteams on behalf of its client
ConsNothing really. If I had to pick something, it would be that it's WHOLE church management software (tithing, worship planning, etc.) is still catching up with other products. Because of this, our church uses churchteams for groups only and other software for other functions. This means that the data is not linked and not as useful. But it's not enough to make me leave churchteams.
Recommendations to other buyersExcellent product! Thank you Boyd & Co.

By ChurchTeams on November 11, 2016
Hi Tracy, Thanks for the nice review. We don't do worship planning like others, but about everything else is upgraded to the leading edge expectations. We're in the middle of an online giving and text to give upgrade now that will be state of the art in a few months. So, if you guys ever reconsider, please come back and check us out for everything again. We love serving you just for groups as well. Thanks, Boyd
Keith I.
Founding Pastor
October 20, 2016

“An awesome tool that allows leaders access in the palm of their hands!”

OverallI first started with churchteams.com as we were looking for a way to have a church database available to all our leaders from anywhere. In addition to being able to track our discipleship progress with individuals, we are now able to track giving AND we can access this from the palm of our hand on any smart phone or tablet. Boyd has a real heart for the kingdom and is constantly tweaking the program to make it easier and better to use. Thus far churchteams.com is better than any other software we've tried out. And we've tried most of them. In addition its perfect for brand new church start ups. You can track prospects, email them, text them, or generate mailing labels with the click of a button! A lot of people are paying extra for emailing programs, or text messaging systems - churchteams.com handles all that for you! No need to learn multiple systems! Pricing is related to your church strength and questions or difficulties are usually handled the same day! Churchteams.com took over 5 systems and software we were previously using and it does it better! I love the new automated reminders that go out to volunteers one week ahead of their service and the day before! All I can say is TRY IT YOU'LL LOVE IT!
ProsAccess anywhere anytime. Grows with your organization. Does automation of the most tedious things.
ConsLearning curve, but that the case with any new software.

By ChurchTeams on October 20, 2016
Awesome review, Keith. So glad we were able to help you pull your data under one umbrella. Thanks, Boyd
October 20, 2016
Donald K.
October 3, 2017

“I have used this software at multiple churches and you can't beat their customer service”

OverallEasy to use, easy to train others on, and their customer service is the best I have ever encountered.
ProsWe use Churchteams for Small Groups, Sunday School, Children's Ministry check in, Service Groups, Children's workers and background checks. It is a great one stop shop for the church at a decent price. We love that it works on all plateforms as well from PC to Mac and tablet to cell phone. We are always finding new ways to use it and are satisfied with it.
ConsYeah it may not come with all of the bells and whistles of social media style connections, but it works well for management and organization. Some of our more tech savey youth would prefer a newer updated software but those others are too expensive and complex.

By ChurchTeams on October 5, 2017
Hi Don, Thank you for the excellent review and kind words. Serving you well really is our passion. To that end, any specific ideas related to your younger staff wanting a "newer, updated software" would be really helpful. We are constantly retiring technology debt as we call it to upgrade. Our text driven UI for example is leading edge stuff. If you have some thoughts on that, email me directly - boyd@churchteams.com. I would love your input. Again, thanks for the gracious review and privilege of serving you guys! Boyd
October 3, 2017
Jennifer E.
Connections Team Leader/Administrative Assistant

“Love Churchteams”

OverallOutstanding experience! Reps are great guys. I have spoken to both of them over the years and always have great customer service and they quickly answer my questions or fix my problem. We use the online giving platform and text-to-church also. They have great webinars to show you how to use their product as well as a great information resource page. The cost is very minimal for everything you get!! Thankful I chose Churchteams for our church!
ProsThe easy of use to input data is wonderful. The system is very forgiving if you entered anything in wrong, it is very easy to fix it. Their customer service is amazing! Our church has used churched teams since 2013. I don't see us switching anytime soon.
ConsThere is nothing that comes to mind that I don't like. Not that this is something that I dislike, but the information output is only as good and the information input. Churchteams is a huge "excel" spreadsheet. So whatever info you are trying to get there is a way to get it. You just have to put your information in correctly.

By ChurchTeams on December 14, 2018
Hi Jennifer, Thank you for this referral! Our team is grateful to serve you guys and want to always do it well.
Elizabeth S.
Office Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
August 10, 2016

“A True God Send”

OverallChurchTeams has revolutionized how we manage our congregation data. Our congregation members information is available at the touch of a button. Gathering our attendance reports has become so simple for everyone. The month attendance reports give us valuable insight into the health of our church, our groups, and our members. The financial section is an area of growth for our leadership and we will begin to explore it more fully soon.
ProsTheir customer support is top notch, not only for their industry but for all the businesses I deal with for church business. Their leadership is available and often follows up on the customer service or technical assistance calls themselves to ensure resolution. Their leadership is engaged and often asking for feedback on ChurchTeams. Improvements are based off of real customer feedback.
ConsI honestly can't give any cons about this software. I have yet to find a single problem area or issue that ChurchTeams hasn't addressed and resolved in a timely fashion.
Recommendations to other buyersYes. Sign up, enroll in some online training classes, and begin your free trial today. You can't do better.

By ChurchTeams on August 10, 2016
Thanks, Elizabeth! Everyone reading this, listen to her advice! I'd love to meet you. Boyd
August 10, 2016
Mark M.
Preaching Minister
February 7, 2018

“Abundance of features, especially for the price.”

ProsWe are just a couple days away from our biggest event of the year and I just wanted to say that Churchteams has been integral in our registration and follow-up processes. We have been able to coordinate several different teams, run a myriad of reports and even handle registration for 125 guests and 235+ volunteers. Last year we had about three different tools and a variety of spreadsheets to handle things. This year CT has done pretty much all of it. Yes our children's ministry and others use it weekly but this has been one of the biggest benefits for me personally in overseeing this event. I've been using CT for 7-8 years total between two churches and it has served me well all along the way. Any time I run into a question I can contact our rep and he gets back to me promptly.
ConsGiven the plethora of features some really are not applicable to our situation. Similarly some of the more advanced features take a bit of time to figure out.

By ChurchTeams on February 8, 2018
Thank you, Mark! We appreciate the privilege of serving you guys.
February 7, 2018
Yvonne L.
Administrator
May 21, 2019

“New Features all the time”

OverallSet up was easy, training was time consuming but worth it. We love that everyone can have it on our phones and the children's check-in is very easy after initial set up.
ProsIt's easy for our leaders to use. We've used software in the past that's only accessibly to the office, this is accessible (in levels) to everyone. We get leader participation and it even links a list of our groups with leader contact onto our website. Children's check-in and giving are used weekly. We also use the check-in (without label printing) to take attendance of adults in worship. We take attendance in small groups, too.
ConsWe would love it if we could combine daycare/school options found in other programs like ProCare so that we had one database. We'd also love to add a section for outreach so that we can track how many people we serve in our pantry or meet on the street.

By ChurchTeams on May 22, 2019
Thanks for the review, Yvonne! You should be able to create a pantry group and then use the notes on member profiles to track interactions. Call us if you would like to strategize through that.
November 27, 2018

“Solid, affordable, feature-filled, church management software”

OverallChurchteams has been great for tracking membership, giving, group involvement, and check-in needs all in one place. We almost never experience downtime in the software and when issues arise, support is incredibly prompt in finding solutions.
ProsChurchteams is incredibly powerful and has a wealth of features. Group management/event registration and the Text-to elements are powerful and easy to use. The overall integration of the various elements (membership, giving, groups, check-in, etc.) is super convenient. The tech support is first rate.
ConsSometimes the power of the tool is difficult to access and requires diving deep into multiple levels of configuration. It isn't always intuitive on the user end. Although I understand they are aiming to be a one-stop-shop for all church management needs, I do wish they had an open platform that would allow integration with other church management tools - Planning Center for example.

By ChurchTeams on November 29, 2018
Thank you for this review and your confidence in allowing us to serve you. We listen and are excited about continued upgrades and improvement.
Carol M.
Director of Operations

“Grace Church”

OverallWe continue to grow into the system. It has alot of options that we aren't using and need to spend the time to do so.
ProsCost, ease of use, continual upgrades, good customer service
ConsOnline registrations create duplicate records

By ChurchTeams on October 1, 2019
Thanks for doing this referral, Carol. One thought on the online registration duplicates is to begin emphasizing use of Text-to-Register. A person's identity is established based on their phone number directly and it's easier for the registrant to use. So, benefits both sides of the registration process. Serving you guys is a pleasure for us.
Roxann P.
Church Administrator

“Best Decision We Made”

OverallChurchTeams is a great solution for our church management needs. It is innovative and relevant to the church today. The co-founders are very helpful and understand ministry. It blew me away when I received an email from the customer representative that he was praying for our church! This is not your ordinary church software!
ProsWe have had the software for 9 months and we are constantly learning new things that we can do. The innovative text-to-church feature is the reason we chose ChurchTeams. It allows our congregation to participate easily in check-ins, giving, registrations and more with their mobile phones. It has all the normal features that are necessary for a church database management like reporting, contribution tracking, online giving as well as text giving, etc. The group attendance feature and volunteer scheduling work great!
ConsThe set-up and learning was a struggle for me. It took perseverance! I watched videos and did webinars. It would have been helpful to have written instructions but that is only because it is the way I learn. The good news is once that part is over it is easy to use both for administration, pastoral staff and volunteers.

By ChurchTeams on December 5, 2018
Hi Roxann, Thank you for the kind words and review. I am so grateful that you have gotten over that learning hump and are loving the software. It's an honor to serve you guys. Boyd
Carolyn P.
Community Life Administrative Assistant
11-50 employees
June 21, 2016

“Churchteams is the Greatest!”

OverallWe have been with Churchteams since 2008. We have found their software very user friendly and easy to understand. It has also been very easy to train our small group leaders to use the software for their small groups. They quickly become so comfortable with it that they easily edit their small group page and keep their roster up-to-date without needing us to administrate for them. The more the leader uses it, the more they like it. We have enjoyed having access to the simple and informative training videos and we have used them in our leadership training meetings, as well. We have found the mobile-friendly update to be excellent and quite helpful for us as administrators. The customer service and support have been absolutely excellent. The staff at Churchteams always responds quickly to help us navigate any challenge we have, and has recently programmed-in a "fix" to a challenge that we ran across when using the software. (Who else does that?!!) Our experience with Churchteams in the last 8+ years has been excellent and we have found it to be a great value for the fee we pay. Our experience so far has been for small group management and event registration.
Recommendations to other buyersGet it!!

By ChurchTeams on August 3, 2016
Carolyn, you guys have always been a blessing to us. Thank you.
June 21, 2016
Diane Q.
Ministry Assistant
August 1, 2019

“BEST church software there is!”

OverallI've been a church secretary and worked with 5 different church programs and this is by far the best easiest and most convenient and efficient program I've ever used. Promotion Sunday is this week and it's a breeze using Church Teams. The customer support is absolutely the best if we need anything at all. I highly recommend this company/software!
ProsEasy of use, great customer support, very user friendly
Consnone, this is a great software and does absolutely everything I need.

By ChurchTeams on September 23, 2019
Thank you, Diane!
August 1, 2019
Matt K.
Assistant Pastor
May 21, 2019

“Churchteams does so much!”

OverallWe love churchteams because they offer so much for Groups and so much in the area of reports. I haven't found a better software to handle those two specific things.
ProsChurchteams has functionality for "Groups" that I haven't found in other church management software. We use it for our Life Group ministry and it has worked very well for us! I love that they generate meeting report emails after each group meeting and they email the leaders automatically. They make tracking attendance for groups a breeze!
ConsThe look and feel of churchteams could use a refresh.

By ChurchTeams on May 22, 2019
Thank you, Matt, for taking a minute to do this review. If you guys are ever looking for a software to manage all your people data, we'd love to show you how we cover all the other ministry areas using some of the same ideas we developed with groups.
Kim M.
Director of Groups & Discipleship
November 29, 2016

“Makes data management a breeze!”

OverallSince the program was created by people who've been where I'm at, they have the insider knowledge to know what I, and others like me, really want. The company is constantly adding new features, often anticipating needs before I realized I had them. The absolutely free-no credit card required-trial is an excellent way to give the system a trial run. Billing adjusts to the appropriate tier once reached so I was able to start small and budget accordingly going forward. By already having this system in place, it was easy for our children's department to start using the check-in component, when they were ready for that step, for NO extra charge. The preview before the monthly report is generated is great because reporting errors can be fixed before they skew the compiled data. ChurchTeams enhances our data collection efforts. If someone is uncomfortable filling out a communication card during one of the services but joins a group, we can get the information there.
ProsMonthly reports with trends Cusomizable reporting Ease of use Available on any device "Did you know" Q&A on the home screen Easy to embed into website
ConsN/A
Recommendations to other buyersJust try it!
Kathryn G.
Executive Admin
1-10 employees
November 10, 2016

“My Review on Churchteams”

OverallFor a medium sized church the software if great! As for the one who uses it the most (for database purposes and for finances) I have mastered it however others in my church feel that it is not intuitive and the user interface is a bit out of date and not as simple/compelling as others we have worked with. Basically they wish it looked cooler :/
ProsI think it is pretty simple and there are a lot of functions (almost too many)
ConsIt is not intuitive to the average person is you have not spent the time to really learn it!
Recommendations to other buyersThe interface could be updated - I live in the silicon valley where people are very picky about how their products look (even over function) and therefore it would appeal to many more people.

By ChurchTeams on November 10, 2016
Hi Kathryn, Great input. Of course, as you know, our design was for what I call "responsive access" for most people rather than user-initiated access which relies so heavily on user-interface. We've focused on making it so with one click from email or text, you're average person is on the page doing what they need. That said, we'll eventually update the UI platform which is from Twitter, Bootstrap a couple of years ago. Thanks, Boyd
Roni F.
Discipleship Minister
Religious Institutions, Unspecified
October 25, 2016

“Churchteams has been a great tool for our ministry!”

OverallWe have used churchteams for our small group ministry for four years. It's been a very helpful tool for maintaining group rosters, tracking weekly meeting attendance, and communicating with the group leaders. We have a multi-level leadership structure (leaders, coaches and campus directors) which is supported well by this software. The monthly reports help us keep metrics for group participation which is a key step in our discipleship process. The system itself integrates well with our church website so that we can use the groups list directly from churchteams to display the groups people can join. The evolution of the system that we've seen over the past four years has been strong. The churchteams support team listens to its users and makes changes and improvements that make sense. And roll-outs of the updates are well described and easy to follow. We have also received prompt and courteous responses when we have contacted the service team for assistance. We're big fans of churchteams and appreciate this quality tool at an affordable cost!

By ChurchTeams on October 25, 2016
We love raving fans like you, Roni. Thanks for taking a moment to give this referral and for sharing us with others. Boyd
October 25, 2016
Alex P.
Life Groups
September 23, 2019

“Word of Life Church - Flowood”

OverallI've enjoyed it for the most part, it's well priced and accomplishes what we need in addition to good customer service.
ProsIt's rather easy to use and the price point is solid.
ConsI do wish it was easier to implement into our church's website.

By ChurchTeams on September 30, 2019
Thanks Alex. Integration with your website should be as simple as copying and pasting a link. If there is something else that you are looking for, please let us know. Website integration is really important. I appreciate you doing this review.
Lila S.
Director, Caring Ministries
November 30, 2018

“Overall, it's a great decision”

OverallThis is our first foray into a church management system and Churchteams has made the culture shift fairly easy; our financial team loves the donation tracking function; the check-in switch has gone well and offers better reporting than our previous solution; the ability to centralize information has made ministry more effective and efficient overall
ProsThe variety of functions and features available in one package (individual profile with unlimited custom fields, donation tracking and management, group management, email and texting, paid and free event registration, search features, merge features, reporting, volunteer management and tracking, checkin) Customer service is incredibly responsive
ConsEmail editor is not particularly user friendly and requires a bit of HTML knowledge to really use effectively; reporting is well developed in some areas but less developed in others; check-in does not offer timestamp reporting or check-out

By ChurchTeams on December 14, 2018
Hi Lila, Thanks for this review! So grateful that the software is serving you guys well. Keep us informed of any places you see that need to be cleaned up or simplified. We love that input!
Eric K.
Lead Pastor
October 5, 2017

“Excellent Customer Service”

ProsI appreciate their very attentive Customer service and the one-on-one attention that you can receive from the software developers and their support team. They have many videos that you can watch to help you learn on your own time if customer service is not available. Always super friendly and helpful. They operate with the philosophy that no question is a stupid question.
ConsI do not like the fact that trying to use the database on a mobile device can be a bit clunky. I would like to have an easier sign in process than using my browser application.

By ChurchTeams on October 9, 2017
Hi Eric, Thanks for the review. I appreciate it and pray that we serve you well. Have you played around at all with the text to church feature? I have a blog post tomorrow on what we are calling text to me. It essentially takes you to all your stuff by texting ME. We feel this could be a really helpful way to engage your people in all the features of the software. It¿s a privilege to serve you guys. Thanks, Boyd
October 5, 2017
Mike B.
Pastor of Operations

“The review”

ProsI like the fact that it is easy to get in touch with people for customer service and the original developers are still invested in their product.
ConsThe printing feature is rough at best. We need to copy info to other software to get some of the features to work correctly.

By ChurchTeams on October 1, 2019
Thanks Mike. It's a privilege to serve Wayzata Free!
Gene J.
Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

“Church Teams review”

OverallIt's been great and I look forward to learning how to use it better this year.
ProsChurch teams customer service did a good job helping us get set up. It's easy to use for most of the needs we have. I like that it's set up for a small group church.
ConsI use a shortcut in my phone to get to church teams. I think a church teams app might make it more user friendly for the work we do. Most people seem to access church teams by phone.

By ChurchTeams on September 30, 2019
Hi Gene, Have you guys played around with Text-to-Church much yet? It is really our way to help people easily engage the software without having to even download another app. If not, it might be worth learning more about. The first 20 minutes of Meet The Software webinar is dedicated to it. Keep us posted anyway we can serve you better. Sincerely, Boyd
Lincoln M.
Technical Arts Pastor
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
November 28, 2018

“The do everything software”

OverallWe have been with Churchteams for 9 years. In that time they have added so many features, and so many users. Several times we have found new uses for the software that saved is from adding yet another monthly subscription elsewhere. From group tracking to giving to our Weekday preschool software, we use Churchteams for about everything. The one thing that hasn't changed in 9 years is the amazing customer support. We have been so much more than satisfied!
ProsChurchteams is so flexible! Anything we want to accomplish, we can find a way to do it with churchteams. And usually if we can't figure out how to implement an idea, it just takes a call to customer support and we have it figured out.
ConsIt's not the prettiest thing to look at. I find that we care about that more than our congregation.

By ChurchTeams on December 5, 2018
Wow, Lincoln! Thank you for the amazing review. It's amazing to think it has been 9 years. I really appreciate your loyalty and feedback all along the way. That's what makes a great relationship. Boyd
Steve B.
Church Technical Admin
November 27, 2018

“Churchteams from the administration point of view”

OverallOverall we use Churchteams for group collaboration and management. We do not use the check in system (Kids check). We are using it for main membership database.
ProsWeb-based and in the cloud. Support from churchteams is very open and direct for changes you may need or assistance in functionality. It is also the best way for groups to collaborate.
ConsAs much as it is useful for collaboration between groups and teams, it is not the best tool for check in of childrens ministry or as an overall membership database. Check in lacked functionality other packages have for contacting/texting parents and detailed tags for volunteers and kids. The membership database itself is fair. As is the case most times, best of breed software requires specific packages for specific functionality.

By ChurchTeams on December 5, 2018
Thank you, Steve, for your review here. Sorry to hear your thoughts about Check-in though. Not sure what you meant by lacking functionality for texting parents and detailed tags for kids / volunteers. We do provide that functionality plus even texting to initiate check-in and receiving the security code back as a text message. Maybe it has been a few years since you guys looked at it or are mistaking it for something else. The same with the membership database. Not sure what you see is missing. Overall, though, thank you again for your evlaution. It's a privilege to serve you guys.
RONNIE W.
SMALL GROUPS PASTOR
November 10, 2016

“A SMALL GROUP MINISTRY MUST”

OverallI'VE BEEN USING CHURCHTEAMS TO KEEP TRACK OF MY SMALL GROUP MINISTRY FROM ALMOST THEIR BEGINNING. THIS TOOL HAS BEEN A HUGE BLESSING FOR ME AND MY MINISTRY. THE EASE OF USE FOR MY LEADERS IN KEEPING TRACK OF THEIR GROUP IS INCREDIBLE. THE BENEFIT I GAIN FROM THE ATTENDANCE TRACKING IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. MY ABILITY TO TRACK ATTENDANCE FROM WEEK TO WEEK HELPS ME SEE HOW EFFECTIVE WE ARE BEING AND WHERE GROWTH IS TAKING PLACE. ALL IN ALL, CHURCHTEAMS IS ONE OF THE MOST VALUABLE TOOLS THAT I HAVE IN MY ARSENAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANY MINISTRY LEADER.
ProsTHE EASE OF USE, THE ATTENDANCE MODULE, THE MAPPING FUNCTION, BEING ABLE TO BRAND IT WITH OUR BRAND.
ConsTHE SUMMARY REPORTS AREN'T EXACTLY WHAT I NEED, AS FAR AS FEEDBACK IN CONCERNED, BUT I WAS ABLE TO MAKE MY OWN REPORT FROM IDEAS I RECEIVED FROM CHURCHTEAMS.
Recommendations to other buyersFOR THE PRICE, THIS IS AN EXTREMELY HELPFUL TOOL. I WOULDN'T DO SMALL GROUP MINISTRY WITHOUT IT.

By ChurchTeams on November 10, 2016
I love your comment, "I wouldn't do small groups without it." Thanks Ronnie. I obviously feel the same way about it. Boyd
Dwayne M.
Associate Pastor of Adults & Connections
October 18, 2016

“An Effective Inexpensive Solution”

OverallWe started with Church Teams years ago when it was only focused on small groups. When it came time for us to move our church database to another solution, we were excited to discover how CT had evolved. I appreciated its clean look and lack of clutter from unused input fields, along with the ability to easily add our own. Also, the concept of viewing everything we do - ministry, teams, and even events, etc. - as "groups" that people can "join" fit well with our ministry model. There are many other, more powerful (and expensive) tools available, but Church Teams is a great solution for small to mid-sized churches.
ProsClean look, ease of use.
ConsI wish CT had a means to "push" assimilation of new people coming into our church. Automatic, online tracking and notifications of new people entered into the database would be wonderful!
Recommendations to other buyersAs always, "garbage-in, garbage-out" - if one is doing a conversion from another database, get it cleaned up BEFORE uploading the data.

By ChurchTeams on October 20, 2016
Great advice, Dwayne, thanks for growing with us! We'll keep moving forward with you. Thanks, Boyd
Mario Z.
Church Administrator/Small Group Coordinator
1-10 employees
October 10, 2016

“GREAT VALUE - LOVE THIS SOFTWARE!!!”

OverallWe've been using Churchteams for about a year now and we love it. The child check-in system is easy set up and use and has a higher level of security and proffesionalism to our children's ministry. It's also made our church and group attendance as well as our congregations ministry involvement sooo much easier to track. The great thing about all of that is it makes it much simpler to for us determine where the people of our church are on their personal discipleship pathways and how we can more effectively minister to them individually. Too many other great features to mention here. The one area I'd rate them below a 5 is in the area of ease of creating a report - still struggling with that one a bit but I will say that Boyd, Mark and their team are extremely fast in responding when we need one and are very happy to do those for us. Their support in very area excellent - very friendly and easy to work with. We would highly recommend Churchteams to anyone!!!
ProsGreat way to track finances and church involvement. Also super friendly people and excellent support.
ConsGenerating reports. Their support team is always willing to help with this but it would be nice if it was a little easier to do yourself.

By ChurchTeams on October 11, 2016
Thanks Mario, for the great review and feedback. We have reports on our development upgrade list, but no specific time set to work on them yet. Looking forward to being able to provide automated reports that are emailed to you in the future though. Boyd
October 10, 2016
Reid H.
Religious Institutions, Unspecified
March 18, 2015

“Churchteams is the best Church Management System available!”

ProsWe originally signed up for Churchteams so we could effectively manage our small groups. However, it did not take long for us to realize that Churchteams was capable of being our entire church management system. Prior to signing up with Churchteams, we were using an outdated church management system that was not user-friendly. If you didn't have the user manual close by, it was very difficult to know what you were doing. And, since the main file resided on our local server, we were always worried that we could potentially lose our information if the server hard drive crashed. Churchteams solved every problem we had, and more! It is user-friendly, has the ability to be customized to fit our needs, and is web-based, which means that our information is stored securely offsite on Churchteams' servers! And, unlike many of their competitors out there, it is affordable!
ConsOur church doesn't have anything negative to say about Churchteams!
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are looking for a church management system that can help you oversee your church membership database, manage your small groups, allow you to enjoy children's ministry check-in, handle event registration, easily receive online gifts and payments, and so much more, then look no further! Churchteams will provide everything you need, and they do it with excellent customer service!
March 18, 2015
Linda W.
Pastor of Spiritual Formation
October 1, 2019

“Great Tool for Managing Small Groups!”

OverallIt is helping me to manage small groups from registration to communication to analyzing data about our groups. I also know that Church Teams can do more than what I'm using it for. I am looking forward to continuing to learn and utilize this tool.
ProsI was drawn to the ease of setting up groups, for my group leaders to be able to access, manage and communicate with their own group. The reports help me to see quickly how groups are doing. I also like how easy it is for people to register for a group.
ConsFor my use, there really isn't anything I don't like.

By ChurchTeams on October 4, 2019
Thank you for the review, Linda! We appreciate the privilege of serving you guys and hope that we can continue to expand that going forward.
Mandy D.
Administrative Assistant
September 26, 2019

“Great product and services, except with Macs”

ProsI love that there are so many different features in one package. I like that this system is so comprehensive: check-in, giving, church management, etc all in one place. I, also, like that when we have questions, someone from church teams is always willing to be on the phone talking things through in a friendly and respectful way.
ConsRecently discovered that the ChurchTeams software does not work well with Macs, which a couple of our staff use. This has caused a few issues with getting the last few pieces switched over to ChurchTeams.

By ChurchTeams on September 30, 2019
Thank you for the review, Mandy. Please make sure our team is aware of what issues you're having with macs. It should work the same on any operating system. Safari does have one issue related to embedding registrations, but that's all I am aware of and that's more of a browser issue than a computer one. Blessings, Boyd
September 26, 2019
Karen S.
Office Administrator
September 23, 2019

“Membership, Attendance, Finance and Small Group - ChurchTeams covers it all!”

OverallIt's been a tremendous help with required tracking (gender, ethnic) and reporting. It also works great as a 'holding' and tracking place for contributions. However, I would not recommend it as the financial 'be all'.
ProsI think the best tool is that the reports can be customized and saved to a menu! Membership records are easy to maintain. Also, the ease of entry of Sunday offerings has been of great value.
ConsI dislike having to fully open a member's record in an edit mode just to view details (when and how joined, etc.). It's very inconvenient; too many steps, too much time and limiting for those who don't have administrative permissions.

By ChurchTeams on September 26, 2019
Hi Karen, Thanks for the review. On the member profile, click the Blue Custom Attributes bar to see the drop down of those custom attributes. This is much better than the edit mode on those. We love serving you guys and want to do that well. Thanks, Boyd