eFORCE Software Suite Ratings

Overall

About eFORCE Software Suite

Provides your agency an easy to use, state of the art, robust solution. Learn more about eFORCE Software Suite

Maryanne C.
Dispatch Supervisor
Law Enforcement, 51-200 employees

“Dispatch Supervisor”

OverallWe changed over to EFORCE in 2009 due to the lack of Customer Service in our old system. These are willing to listen to our issued, challenges and what we need for our agency. They are easy to talk to and easy to work with. We appreciate them being so personable and willing to help. Even with things that are not in the "contract" per se.
ProsAble to train our users in 4 hours vs days on the old system. We love how we are able to pull information that we put in, using the ADHOC and other pre programed reports. We love how we are able to pull view only reports with other agencies on the program. We are different in that we have two locations. the browser platform allows us to have one server and accommodate.
ConsThe CAD runs off the platform of Silverlight. I know they are in the process of changing that. That is the hardest thing to accommodate. It is hard to know which browser certain functions work better in. Would be nice to be able to use one browser across the board for our users, not Jail in Chrome, RMS in IE, CAD in IE, Civil in Firefox.
Recommendations to other buyersThis does so much more than anyone could think. Take the time to learn what is offered and if you need something, call and they will work to help you use the program to the fullest. We learn something new monthly that we didnt know it did.
Jess F.
Communications and Records Bureau Supervisor
Public Safety, 201-500 employees
January 23, 2017

“Professional, Dependable and Reliable”

OverallThe eFORCE software system is exactly what our agency has been needing for years! This software is user-friendly, easily managed and provides excellent data as needed. We were able to customize many aspects of the software in a way that allows us access to information that we need on a daily basis, and also gather pertinent data that we are asked for regularly. The software allows us to make data-driven decisions, and also gives us access to information to ensure transparency and communication with all of our stakeholders. Since becoming customers of eFORCE, our agency has been able to provide daily, weekly, monthly, and even annual reports that demonstrate our effectiveness in the community. The training and resource materials were exceptional and made the transition from our old system fairly simple. Additionally, the training resources are designed to allow for easy on-boarding of new staff in the future, which saves us time and effort as we bring new dispatchers and officers into the fold. eFORCE's tech support is second to none, and their staff is always willing to assist with issues that arise from time to time. They are professional and responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this software to any agency looking for a user-friendly, consistently reliable program to address the needs of their agency.
January 23, 2017
Roxie M.
Records Supervisor
Public Safety, 11-50 employees
January 20, 2017

“Comments about the software”

OverallI like working on the eForce software. It's becoming a better software from when we purchased it. I have absolutely no issues with any of the support personnel, they are all great. I would like to see less issues when an update is done, but I'm also happy that eForce is trying to improve their software all the time. I was also very pleased with the last User Group conference and plan to attend again this year.
ProsIt is very user friendly. I like the fact that I can open an entire report into one document.
ConsThe fact that something may not work after an update is done. And sometimes, it will take a long time to get something fixed that was working before the update.
Recommendations to other buyersContinue improving the product, and maybe get fixes done quickly especially if it was something that worked already. Keep the people you have they are great to work with.
January 20, 2017
Carolyn C.
Records manager
Public Safety, 1-10 employees
February 1, 2017

“my life on eforce”

OverallI have watched eforce evolve over the last 17 years. For the most part I like the changes. There are some that I don't like. Just a preference. The only thing right now that is making my life difficult is how slow it is to make changes and enter a case. Speed that up and I will be much happier. Send me to Hawaii for a week and my life will be great.
ProsIt is easy to use. Step by stop.
ConsHow slow it is to make changes.
Recommendations to other buyers Something needs to be done to keep my name off a citation that I enter in the system.
February 1, 2017
Doug R.
Detention Administrator
Law Enforcement, 11-50 employees
January 18, 2017

“Eforce review”

OverallFor me, my primary use is Jail. The software does what it is made to do and it is easy to use. There are modules that do not "communicate" with other modules that would make things easier. At this time our software has been not functioning properly for several weeks due to a recent update. As with every update , once it is done , it causes things to not work properly. I realize that there may be issues other than the software that causes this, but it takes away from us performing our jobs in an efficient manner. The non functioning area have caused several problems with Inmate scheduling (Courts, Medications, Releases) to the point that our officers started creating other ways of scheduling with other software to reduce the liability to ourselves and our inmates.
Prosease of use and trainability. cost
ConsIt does not seem to communicate with other modules as it should. (jail, RMS, Civil)
January 18, 2017
Wyatt H.
July 31, 2015

“Our overall experience with eFORCE and their software has been excellent.”

OverallAny time I call tech support, they are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I have not had many issues with the software, however the few I have had have been resolved by tech support within minutes of calling. Since using eFORCE, our police department has taken an advance in statistics, documentation and presentation. It has been very useful for me, as an administrator, to make presentations to the board of trustees to show the need for additional man power, equipment, etc.
Richard W.
Sheriff
August 4, 2015

“Our experience with eFORCE has been great. They have a solid product and excellent customer support.”

OverallFeedback has always been a strong point of eFORCE. When we have an issue a ticket number is issued and able to track. Upon completion, administrators are emailed with an alert of the issue and fix. I never have a problem with speaking to staff who can answer questions or respond in a reasonable time. If you are a big department or little department, you will be treated with respect.
August 4, 2015
James R.
Chief
July 31, 2015

“eFORCE is an excellent company that provides excellent software and support”

OverallAny time we have had an issue, tech support is there to take care of it. We have a positive relationship with the eFORCE staff and tech's. So far we have experienced only good things with our system. It is user friendly and all of our officers love it.
Debbie H.

“Eforce Review”

OverallCustomer support is great. I have always had a good experience with receiving assistance with issues I may have. Software is easy to learn.
Mark H.
Chief Detective
August 7, 2015

“eFORCE is very user friendly! Much more so than our old system.”

OverallUser friendly. Search features are fantastic! Technical support and training have been very good to us so far. We haven't been on the system long enough to find any real negatives.
August 7, 2015
Shane T.
January 17, 2017

“Chief Turman - Rexburg Police”

OverallI love the software, makes my job easier. The only issue is speed. There is slow transitioning between windows and uploads.