CampusAnyware Ratings

Overall

About CampusAnyware

Spanning the entire student life-cycle, CampusAnyware is a robust Student Information System in a fully cloud-hosted environment. Online Services modules enable your faculty, students and staff to remotely access the functions most important to them wherever they are, whenever they need them. Online Applications seamlessly funnel into your Admission and Recruitment workflow, TextAnyware sends updates directly to your campus community while documents are digitally stored in DocAnyware. Learn more about CampusAnyware

Steve E.
Director of Institutional Effectiveness
May 4, 2018

“I have had a good experience with the system and its administration team. ”

OverallOur campus relies on the software, so I work heavily in the system. Once a process or report is created to simplify work, I know our institution is working more efficiently and can therefore better serve our students.
ProsCampus Anyware is simple and powerful enough to meet any SIS need at our institution. The cost is decent for smaller colleges and universities. The customer support is good. I can contact the company with most any issue or suggestion. If I am unable to reach someone, my call is usually returned or an email is sent within 12-24 hours . I appreciate their willingness to collaborate in maximizing efficiency, whether specific to the campus level or something beneficial to all Campus Anyware users.
ConsIt is not a flashy product with a ton of enhancements. It is my understanding some enhancements are coming. Reporting can have its limits; and therefore, data collection can be time consuming when creating new reports in Crystal Reports. However, Campus Anyware is willing to assist in the creation of reports whenever I have difficulties.
Kristi R.
Assistant Director of Admissions

“CampusAnyware Review”

OverallWe are in the process of using the email and text features. I'm so excited!!! Campus Anyware will now have all communications to and from students right on the student's record!
ProsI love that students can apply directly from our website. Once they have created their account, they can login to see what items are needed to complete the application progress. I also love that students can write an essay and have it on their record for easy review.
ConsI have trouble with reports. I don't fully understand crystal reports so I have a hard time building my own reports. I also don't like the way reports export to Excel, the formatting could be better, in my opinion
Helen W.
Dean of Student Services
May 4, 2018

“I use the software on a daily basis for multiple reasons, the primary one being to write reports.”

OverallThis is an affordable software package for the storage of our student records.
ProsThis is an affordable database for our small college with limited resources. However, additional training would be more beneficial without the added expense of having to travel for multiple staff to attend. Consider sending a trainer to us.
ConsHaving to know Crystal Reports to get a custom report from the data. There has to be an easier way without having to pay extra to have custom reports. We would also like the capability to freeze our data at a specific date for reporting purposes.
PHYLLIS C.
Bursar
Accounting, 11-50 employees
May 10, 2018

“Easy to use; great customer service.”

OverallIt is beneficial for me to be able to service my students in one medium, without having to to use 2 or more softwares to achieve that purpose.
ProsThe software is very relevant the to higher industry that I work in. It is a one-stop shop for the students: registration, enrolling, billing, grades, etc. The customer service department is great.
ConsThe biggest con I find with the software is that the fonts are too small and there is no ability to change the font. Eye strain is horrible. This should be changed to allow the user to adjust the fonts as needed.
Janice P.
Educational Technologist
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
May 3, 2018

“I have used CA to package students, process aid, input data, run crystal reports and view data. ”

OverallCA is my first go-to when I need information or data, and is user friendly. It's a good SIS.
ProsEase of navigation. Effective organization of modules. Most needs can be met by adding a crystal report.
ConsCA has limited functionality without upgrading to paid institutional enhancements and support. The cumulative GPA formula doesn't assess our exact needs for SAP and I don't think it can be modified. Packaging students and processing/disbursing aid is a very manual process.
Brian S.
CIO
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
May 3, 2018

“Excellent customer support, adequate product for small schools, but lacks many modern features.”

OverallWe've run our university on CampusAnyware for 25 years. The product has been stable and functional. We've watched it grow from a DOS, to Windows, to cloud-based/hosted software and benefited from the ability to customize the software to our liking.
ProsThe people that support the software are the very best in the business. The cost is very affordable for small schools.
ConsThe product has been static for years and has not presented a roadmap to modernization. The student facing portal is very antiquated.
November 2, 2018

“Campus Anyware software”

ProsI love the customer support and how quickly they respond to my problems.
ConsThe degree audit. I also am frustrated with the reporting - how I can run two different reports of registered students, and get two different answers. HOWEVER, I believe I am mastering the Crystal Reports aspect, and am narrowing down the errors. I believe the more you work in it, the better you will be.
November 2, 2018
Wanda L.
Student Account Coordinator
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

“About Campus Anyware”

OverallThey have a great team that is always available to help navigate problems that may arise. I have been working with Campus Anyware for almost ten years and I am still find new things that are useful.
ProsIt is very user friendly. If your company has older employees they would not be intimidated with the software.
ConsWe have to have custom reports for many of the things the Controller needs
Yolanda T.
October 29, 2018

“Thoughts on CA”

ProsOne of the helpful features that I really like is that all the High school information can be entered so it's easier to access for reports. It's time consuming to have to go to several places to look, in Campus Anyware it's all right in front of me to review.
ConsWe have not been able to get the program audit set up to work for us.
October 29, 2018
Jeanette S.
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2018

“Student Information System”

OverallCampusAnyware is always willing to assist with issues to make the product even better than it already is. They really care about the client.
ProsCampusAnyware is user-friendly and meets all our small college needs from Admissions through Graduation.
ConsI do not have a negative comment to make about this amazing software.
December 4, 2018
Adriane H.
Director of Vocational Discernment and Recruitment
Education Management, 11-50 employees
October 30, 2018

“CampusAnyware”

OverallIt allows us to keep track of student records that can be shared with other colleagues. Create reports which have been traditionally done by hand which leaves room for a greater margin of era. Good for tracking documents and contact with prospective students.
ProsWhen used effectively it can be an excellent way of keeping data on prospective students and current students. It is innovative as it allows us to send emails and alerts to students directly from the software.
ConsI don't always find it to be user friendly in that it doesn't tell you the area in which you may have indicated something incorrectly. It will simply not allow you to move on. It would be great if the software could highlight such areas.
October 30, 2018
Kevin L.
VP Academic Affairs
Higher Education, 11-50 employees

“Solid product”

ProsSetting up courses and registration is easy for the registrar's office. Student's ability to access course schedules, complete registration, and view transcripts is easy.
ConsSetting up the parameters for degree audits is complicated and not user friendly.
YVONNE S.
Assistant Registrar
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“New Learner”

ProsI am with the Admission process and as a new learner to programs that Campus Anyware shows me how to make the process easier for processing new students.
ConsI wish there was also a way to look up students by there date of birth also.
Cheryl F.
May 10, 2018

“The software is easy to use; it allows me to get the job done quickly in a fast-paced environment.”

OverallThe software enables me to perform my job functions: maintain student database with accurate data.
ProsThe Campus Anyware software provides the functions we need to support the academic goals and mission of the law school: maintain accurate student records in accordance with FERPA regulations, provide students with around-the-clock access to student information via the online portal, and facilitate the financial aid process.
ConsI would love to get degree audit set up, however, I find the process complicated. If EDC would set this up for me it could save us some manual labor.
Devona S.
Director of Registration and Records
May 7, 2018

“I have been working with Campus Anyware for 7 months.”

ProsIt is easy to use. I did not have any experience with the Software and was able to figure it out, on my own, in a short amount of time. I can see the potential that it can have in the future.
ConsIt is needs upgrading and enhancements to join the industry standards. However, the company did say that they are enhancing the software.
May 7, 2018
Harold B.
Director of I.T.
May 10, 2018

“Customer support is excellent! We have also had multiple software customizations added with no issue”

ProsDoes what we need it to do. Minimal downtime over the year. We have also had multiple software customizations added with no issues.
ConsAlittle hard to initially get a grasp on, but the support team provides quick answers and webcasts of how to solve common tasks.
Brandi T.
University Registrar/Bursar
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
October 26, 2018

“Campus Anywhere”

OverallGreat service response!
ProsIt is pretty intuitive. There are a lot of report options.
ConsSome of the report selection areas don't have drop downs, but you must type your selections freeform.
October 26, 2018
Meghan M.
Administrative Assistant
April 24, 2018

“Overall a good experience, but does not have all of the bells and whistles.”

ProsI liked the specialized customer support and also the admissions and the faculty side of the software.
ConsI don't like all of the different modules to get from place to place. It's also disappointing in how week the development/donor management side of things are.
April 24, 2018