Humanity Ratings

Overall

About Humanity

Humanity (ShiftPlanning) tackles the problem of employee scheduling head on by providing a centralized, easy-to-use platform to both schedulers and employees. Thanks to streamlined communication flow, extensive reporting options, automatic conflict resolutions and features like easy employee shift swapping, Humanity saves companies 50-80% of the time previously spent on scheduling-related work and creates industry-leading employee scheduling and management software, trusted by thousands. Learn more about Humanity

Kyle C.
Instructional Technology Specialist
Education Management, 1-10 employees
July 12, 2016

“Scheduling Made Simple!”

OverallShiftPlanning has been used at our facility for one year now. We are a college campus environment. Thus, scheduling for student workers can be a great challenge due to their dropping and adding classes and potential to working multiple part-time jobs, and of course, due to the differing course load, each student takes on. In the past, we used excel in combination with a learning management system to communicate and maintain student worker scheduling. I am the scheduler for student workers in our area. We have around 8-10 student workers, give or take which part of the year we are scheduling for. We schedule our shifts in a non-linear method. We like the availability feature that ShiftPlanning has. It is a static "when I am not available" table that you or your workers can fill out. At this point I supply entries into these availability tables based on student class schedules and external employment. We do this to prevent students from falsifying availability. ShiftPlannning has a pre-generate schedule wizarding system. This allows managers to schedule weeks, or months ahead of time, based on their current availability. If you are a manager for a college campus, then you may want to consider only doing this once a month for summers, and once a semester for spring and fall. You will be changing availability frequently during the beginning of each semester, almost all summer, and also during finals week. Duplicating the schedule for each week is as easy as two or three button taps on your mouse. Once a schedule is more concrete then this is super easy. During the high volatile periods mentioned above, we highly recommend not scheduling ahead of time. Just do one or two weeks worth of scheduling and make sure to communicate to everyone that the schedule will have a high degree of change. We have also enjoyed the use of the ping feature and other notifications to communicate to students when they should be at work.
ProsThe strongest features of ShiftPlanning are the many methods for communicating when a worker is to work (general scheduling), when policy changes or other changes at work need to be quickly and easily assimilated to all employees (dashboard notifications), and when notifications need to be sent to just individuals (ping). All of this communication can be managed in ShiftPlanning. Workers can set up their cell phones to receive important notifications. Administrators can control which methods are mandatory and which communication methods are not. A worker can elect to be notified via email and/or text prior to their shift starting. Workers can access ShiftPlanning from any device since this a cloud-based service. Workers are able to make vacation requests ahead of time, even when there is nothing posted for the actual schedule yet. We would recommend a 2-week requirement for this type of request. Otherwise, student workers can request off via a trade shift or drop-shift option, if short notice is provided. All trades can be set to approval first by manager. It is super easy to setup different worker types by area, or by responsibilities. Thus, if you are budgeting out hours between different areas (positions) then you can easily view the subtotal for each while scheduling who should work when. It also gives you a clear distinction in schedule mode as to who can actually work during the designated times you are generating (i.e. 10 AM ' 12 PM, 1 PM ' 2 PM').
ConsThe only concern that we have is with tweaking the trade shift and trade drop feature. Workers who are shown as available for the entire shift don't have the option to select parts of a shift that they are actually available for. Important meetings or events outside of work cannot always be accounted for using the availability feature. The only way this can be done is to not use a static schedule and go to making a policy for weekly updates. Then making it the student worker's responsibility to maintain their own work availability. In our case, we want to stay with a static scheduling system to help reduce the sense of a changing hectic work schedule for our student workers. Thus, students will benefit by having the ability to select from a portion of a shift trade rather than having only the option to pick up all or none of the shift being made available.
Recommendations to other buyersCheck after the scheduling wizard. It is not perfect. There are a lot of anomalies and points of error that you will need to keep up with. Personally, we still plan ahead using both ShiftPlanning and our excel sheet. This allows us the most control possible and also the most flexibility possible for our student worker schedules.
July 12, 2016
Roy K.
UCCS Presents Box Office Associate
Events Services, 11-50 employees

“Low-Hassle Shift-Planning”

OverallOverall, Humanity is an effective way to organize employee scheduling. It is extremely easy to pick up and use, and it allows employees to have a greater freedom over their shifts through the ability to trade. Although this process is complicated at first, it definitely gets easier as you use it. The reminders are useful, and help with timeliness for shifts.
ProsMy favorite thing about Humanity is that it is incredibly easy to view and handle shifts without actually having to talk to a boss in-person. This streamlines this process, saving time for both supervisors and employees. Additionally, it has a simple and intuitive user interface and I was able to pick up most of the features without any in-depth training within several weeks. I also like that it automatically reminds you that you have a shift coming up a day before and an hour before the shift starts, thus making sure that employees are less likely to miss or be late to shifts.
ConsThe process of trading shifts is difficult, and especially difficult on the mobile app. Additionally, configuring availability hours takes a long time, however this only needs to be done once, unless availability changes regularly. The mobile app is also hard to navigate, as some of the icons can get confusing, however you won't need to do much more than clock in and out using the app - the rest can be done easily on a computer.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on April 30, 2019
Hi, Roy, We're glad Humanity has been so useful to your team. We're always striving to upgrade both desktop and mobile app user experience, so thank you for acknowledging our efforts and providing suggestions for improvement. If you have any specific proposals, you can send them to reviews@humanity.com, and for any difficulties you might experience, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team via Live Chat.
Alison S.
co-owner
11-50 employees
July 31, 2016

“this program saved my business”

OverallWe spent so much time just getting schedules done and then something would happen - some one is sick or their grandmother died - Then there was all the communication getting employees with the right skills to cover the shift -. I went looking for a scheduling software and got so much more. We use the dashboard and email features every day to keep staff aware of changes. Our business depends on everybody knowing 100s of ever changing details. We use the email and training functions to keep the staff current with policy changes, to learn new systems and to refresh knowledge when things seem to be slacking. Being able to send emails to specific groups let us communicate sensitive information securely to those who need to know. I recommend this to everyone I know who has to manage any size business.
ProsCommunication - quick and flexible. most of my 20 somethings have a phone, rarely use email and rely on apps for everything. The phone app still needs some work but it has been the end of excuses about schedules the bulletin board keeps everyone communicating not just us to them but they communicate with each other.
ConsSearching forward and back by months is awkward - google has the same issue with their calendars. I often need to go from a day view now to a day view months away. the path isn't intuitive
Recommendations to other buyersCan you make an app that finds and hires the right people?
July 31, 2016
Kevin O.
Director of the Fitness Center
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
December 18, 2018

“Time Saver”

OverallI manage a work study staff of 30+ students at a small college. Their work study job is not their first priority so availability, priorities, and their schedules are always changing. It's really nice to have a software to manage much of the administrative side of things. I upload the availability, spend an initial investment creating the schedule. If I have done my job correctly things pretty much run themselves throughout the rest of the semester.
ProsEase of updating availability for employees. Clearly seeing how many people can cover what shift. Ability for employees to drop, add, or trade shifts without me micro managing. Creating multiple classification of jobs to organize the different roles in the work place. Reporting makes it easy to submit to payroll.
ConsThe billing is a bit confusing. They bill based off of per user per month. With breaks and a rotating staff I often end up challenging the original bill I get. Customer service has always been good and responds quickly and makes changes.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on January 10, 2019
Hello, Kevin, Thank you for the extensive review! In such a dynamic work environment, we're glad our app can provide peace of mind with managing different roles and availabilities. As for our billing process, it is set up by default to accommodate the majority of organizations, but, of course, as you have been able to tell yourself, we are always open for discussion in such specific cases such as your own. Our support team is available to you 24/7 via Live Chat on our homepage or app dashboard.
December 18, 2018
April 10, 2019

“Easy Shift Planning and Scheduling”

OverallI enjoy using Humanity. It makes scheduling and planning very simple due to their great user interface. I can quickly check any upcoming shifts, and plan accordingly. I would recommend this shift planning service to anyone who needs one.
ProsHumanity is a very easy to use program. To start off, the time availability function is very useful in scheduling. I was able to go day-by-day and show my hours of availability. This assures that you will not get scheduled on times you are not available. Humanity also has a great layout that is simple and easy to use. It shows your upcoming shifts for the next Week, Two Weeks, and Month depending on your selection. It is a great way to visualize upcoming shifts. Lastly, the shift trading function is invaluable. You can either drop a shift, which means that another employee has the option to pick it up, or trade. When you trade, Humanity automatically swaps your shifts. It is very easy to use and has great functionality.
ConsOne of my only qualms with Humanity is logging in. Often during log-in, it requires me to input my password a second or third time. I have a long password so this can get very infuriating at times when I know I input my password correctly. Other than than, Humanity has been a great program for me to use.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on April 12, 2019
Hi, Thank you for the extensive review. We work hard to make the interface user-friendly, so managing schedules is straightforward and seamless for the entire team. It's great to hear we succeeded in making shift scheduling more comfortable and enjoyable for you. We checked with our Product team about the login incidents you described, and we need more details to help you resolve the issue, so please contact our Support team via Live Chat or support@humanity.com.
April 10, 2019
Janice D.
1-10 employees
September 14, 2016

“ShiftPlanning ”

OverallWhile ShiftPlanning is a great product, with most of the features I need, it was a bit confusing as to which settings to use and how to set them up. I am tech-savvy and it took about a month to understand the steps to get to a certain result. Tech Support was invaluable with their quick response and help. I use it 100% now, and wonder now how we got along without it. Such a timesaver!
ProsIt's invaluable in time-keeping and creating shifts. The report function is fantastic for timekeeping and payroll. There are work-arounds to get to where you need to be, with the help of Tech Support. The mobile app for the staff is easy to use.
ConsThe desktop version is not user-friendly at first. Once you figure out the concept and how it works, and with time, you get to know the ins/outs. While I am tech savvy, I was confused about where to start with the set-up, which settings to use, and how to set up those settings for our company. The set-up was a disappointment to me in that you need a lot of time to understand how to do the different settings. I had to keep bugging Tech Support to help me with it. The tutorials are great, but the User Manual needs a lot of work.
Recommendations to other buyersThe User Manual needs to be better organized, especially with a "Day 1, set up the following settings"....and under that heading, do a visual of each setting and how to set it up for different scenarios. Then a "next step" after that, and so on, until everything is set up. I found I was jumping from one thing to the next, in no particular order, and having to back track because inevitably, a certain setting had not been set up first. Other than the inital setup and User Manual, once you are set up and using it, it's a fantastic software and does what you want it to do!
September 14, 2016
December 14, 2017

“Nothing we've tried is more visually helpful in staffing a 24/7 operation than Humanity.”

OverallThe visual design of ShiftPlanning and its filters do a LOT to help us staff 3 floors of distinctly different functions, all of which have different staffing needs. It also gives us a huge advantage in working ahead on the schedule and tools for averting scheduling 'crises'.
ProsVisually, we can see who is where. We are never short a staff member in our areas of essential service due to oversight. The filters make it easy to ensure we have the right people in the right roles. Training modules have made it helpful to ensure everyone is on the same page for certain crucial information. Most of all, our large roster of on-call staff are easily able to pick up shifts and populate our schedule gaps in real time. Availability tools make it easy for them to be more transparent, and add a level of accountability which has been helpful for management.
ConsSome of the default settings have been difficult to figure out or work around. If I open up a shift for, say, 3 on-call staffers to fill, but then need to change the hours on one, it can end up changing all three. What started as a convenient short cut becomes a messy fix. That said, customer service and live chat go a long way in fixing sticky problems quickly.
December 14, 2017
edward v.
Mobile Patrol and Vacations Services Manager
Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees
January 15, 2019

“Great collective scheduling software ”

OverallGREAT PRODUCT! I would recommend this to anyone who is short on time for scheduling. With text message and email communication, by just posting open shifts the schedule almost gets written by its self!
ProsMostly, I like the communication within all individuals linked to humanity makes it easy to generate weekly/monthly schedules and find accommodations for call offs. As a scheduler, being able to switch between position view and employee view, enables me to allocate shifts efficiently.
ConsThe only "con" i can really say is it does take alittle time to get use to navegating through the site.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on January 21, 2019
Hi, Edward, Thank you for such enthusiastic feedback! We understand how managing schedules can be challenging in a large company such as yours, and we're glad our platform can bring you added value. For making the most of the app and helping employees with onboarding, please visit our Helpdesk page (https://helpdesk.humanity.com/), or reach out to us via 24/7 Live Chat on our homepage or app dashboard. We'll be glad to hear any additional suggestions you may have - you can send them to reviews@humanity.com.
January 15, 2019
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
December 5, 2018

“Good, User friendly program with Excellent support! ”

ProsAs User and not an Administrator, I would say that what I like best about this software is that it is user friendly. It makes picking up shifts for my job easy. And I like that I get notifications when there is availability. When I schedule myself a for a shift and I have had to drop a shift when something comes up or I accidentially pick a shift that I cannot work. I can immediately notify my supervisors, and it will make the shift available to others to pick up. I love that management can communicate with us and tell us what is going on. We can share and download files. This is the perfect program for the company that I currently am working with.
ConsIt has been hard to find something i really dont like about Humanity. Although I would like the ability to message my supervisor or coworkers through the app rather than email.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on January 11, 2019
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It's always helpful to us to get feedback from non-admin users as well, as we want to make sure you feel you have control of your time and responsibilities. For in-app communication, we'd like to highlight the messaging option available in the app dashboard (please see more here: https://helpdesk.humanity.com/articles/knowledge/Message-Inbox). We will surely consider integrating the instant messaging option as well, as we understand that it would be very valuable to some of our users.
December 5, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
July 5, 2016

“Using trial version of ShiftPlanning and am very impressed”

OverallI am the Help Desk Manager of five employees at Monongahela Valley Hospital. My employees are on a shift rotation. Things become complicated if someone goes on leave or on vacation. ShiftPlanning was able to import my current schedule from an Excel document. This took a short time and imported most of it successfully. What it didn't import successfully, they were able to correct after fixing the format it was in. The support is great (I use mostly chat). Their chat support is fantastic. If you do not respond in a certain time frame, they email you with updates to your question/problem. I have dealt with other chat support where if you don't respond in a certain time frame, the chat is closed and you have to start over. This is where ShiftPlanning's support outranks most company's.
ProsAutomatically schedules employees with rotating shifts. Able to set rules that apply only to your organization. For example, my employees cannot be scheduled 2 shifts within 8 hours of each other and they cannot work more than five consecutive days without a day off. The support is great. When using their chat support, if you do not respond, your session does not end. You will be sent an email with any updates on your question/problem. This is a huge plus for me as I get pulled away from my desk often. Employees can request vacations and personal days, and can also request to swap shifts with another employee through the software. This can be set to require approval.
ConsNot a deal breaker for me, but unable to put OFF on days an employee is not scheduled. For Week mode, unable to remove the employee title from the schedule. Again, not a deal breaker.
Recommendations to other buyersBe sure you do a fully operable trial version of any software you are considering. Ask any/all questions during the trial (before buying). Be sure all of you questions are answered.
July 5, 2016
David T.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
April 17, 2017

“The most ideal service I've found for companies working with contractors rather than employees”

OverallWe have been using Humanity to run the work assignments for a video production business for two years. In that time the service uptime has been flawless. I have never had a time where the service did not perform or was down. Phone support is the best that I have every encountered. Not only are calls answered quickly but the techs have deep knowledge and have been able to resolve issues in a matter of minutes, allowing me to stay on scheduling tasks. *** We don't have many employees but use a lot of contractors, who don't get paid by the hour or salary. Humanity accommodates this through it's sophisticated "Work Units" feature. We assign work unit value for each job or task, allowing robust accounting for this type of relationship. My contractors like the interface and importantly, say that it makes it's notification system helpful as well. As a result, lates and failure to reports are now almost non-existent.
ProsRobust features closely match my needs for a comprehensive, one-stop service.
ConsWork units report doesn't allow the shift title, notes, or remote site. I have to manually merge WU and custom reports (shifts scheduled) for each employee, which is very time-consumming. If I can add a second complaint, I really need to be able to avoid having the system label my contractors as employees.
Recommendations to other buyersThanks.
Shoaib S.
People & Culture Officer
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 18, 2019

“One of the best solutions i have come across”

ProsThe customer service is unreal. I've had multiple calls arranged and any time i had a query they were always got back to me with an answer or solution with lightning speed. For an organization where employees don't work in shifts, Humanity doesn't tend to offer alot compared to other products out there, but it shines best when it comes to Shift planning and scheduling. In our company we don't tend to do shifts, that was the reason we opted for a product like CakeHR, but overall i was very pleased with their product and all the benefits you get from leave management to attendance tracking. Also their indept reporting system is very elaborate!
ConsThe mobile app isn't as good as the web version of the product.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on June 21, 2019
Hi, Shoaib, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with free Humanity trial, especially for the feedback for our team. We hope you will consider our platform if your scheduling needs change.
June 18, 2019
Internet, 201-500 employees
April 3, 2019

“Works exactly how a shift planning software should!”

ProsHumanity is awesome! It makes scheduling so easy. You can add employees availability, write shifts with built in breaks, and so much more. It's very user friendly and really easy to learn. Humanity also keeps track of historical data and has helpful reports to use in forecasting and budgeting.
ConsOne thing to note is that Humanity is constantly making updates. While that's not necessarily a bad thing (in fact, it's great that they continually improve), it can be a little excessive. Right when you get used to the last update, things change again, so you have to be willing to adapt a lot.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on April 5, 2019
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We work hard to meet our customers' expectations and have a quick turnaround to customer feedback, which is why the updates are frequent. We appreciate your patience, and we promise to put even more effort to ensure that the updates bring valuable, long-term benefits to your user experience.
April 3, 2019
Nicole D.
Order Processing Coordinator
July 17, 2019

“Quick access to company time clock”

OverallHumanity is what my company uses to clock in and out and track schedules for all employees, it eliminates the issues around keeping tracking of time with our traditional digital time clock, it also is very easy to request time off, keep track when other employees call out, and their mobile app makes remote workdays a breeze.
ProsHumanity is easy to use, learn, and understand. They have a nice mobile app which makes any remote workdays very easy to track. They make it simple to find the schedules of all employees within the company regardless of which department or office location they are in.
ConsSometimes clocking in and out remotes glitches but customer service is always fast to correct the issue.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on August 21, 2019
Hi, Nicole, What a fantastic review, thank you! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the mobile experience, our excellent customer service, and the ability to eliminate issues around time clock tracking. With appreciation, The Humanity Team
July 17, 2019
Maureen D.
Computer Lab Manager
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
December 15, 2016

“Excellent Scheduling software!”

OverallWe were looking for a software that would handle scheduling, shift trades and hold our staff accountable for showing up on time to each shift and more. This software has exceeded our expectations and we fully enjoy using it. The staff is able to upload their photos so other staff can put a face to a name, set their own availabilities, release shifts, see who is clocked in, add their personalized notifications and run reports for timecard and schedules. It is very user-friendly and easy to learn. This software has solved a lot of the problems we used to experience in the past. If ever there is an issue a staff member is readily available to answer our questions. We often get personalized phone calls or emails and chats just to see how the software is doing. They are always improving the software and updating to make even more powerful and user-friendly. It did not take long for us and our staff to start learning how to use it.
ProsEasy to use, great customer service and flexibility of the software.
Consnone at the moment
Recommendations to other buyersJust an all around great product
December 15, 2016
Mark W.
Technical Support
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
March 22, 2019

“Features & Services”

ProsThe ease of access for the different features. Also, the information is displayed in a user-friendly manner.
ConsAdditional features could be provided along with the option to customize your dashboard so it can feel unique to each user.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on April 2, 2019
Hi, Mark, Thank you for the feedback and suggestion. We'd love to hear more about the specific features you believe would be valuable to our users, so if you like, you can send us your suggestions at reviews@humanity.com. In the meantime, you can explore our current options to help you personalize your account. Find more information on our Help Desk page: https://helpcenter.humanity.com/getting-started-guides/module-overviews/dashboard-overview. We redesigned some of the Dashboard widgets as well: https://helpcenter.humanity.com/getting-started-guides/dashboard-widgets/new-dashboard-widgets. You can also reach out to our Support team via Live Chat for any questions.
March 22, 2019
Joseph G.
Maritime, 11-50 employees
August 19, 2018

“Employee Scheduling Software For Cloud Based”

OverallOverall it does the minimum we need it to as far as recording our employees time clock but the setup is too difficult for our admins and can provide misleading information.
ProsClean layout and organized GUI, Cloud based time clock. You can view your work schedule and request time off and view in real-time who is clocked in or running late. Cool that it reminds you of employees birthdays to bring in the cake and ice cream
ConsSome settings are displaying incorrect info. From what I understand it doesn't record accrue sick leave and paid vacation is saying 50 hours. It maybe a setting the Admin missed but as a user I'm provided false info. Also, this could be our mistake but lunch breaks doesn't work properly, we manually clock out and in, but we need to be in accordance to the state law of minimum 30 minutes.
August 19, 2018
Internet, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2018

“Overall decent but lacks robust tools for WFM”

Prosthe UI is simple and clean with appealing and customizable colors, etc. user profiles are also clean & tidy without completely superfluous fields. they have a payroll estimate tool which we never used but i'm sure it's handy. adding or deleting shifts is very straightforward though at times, buggy. customizable views and filters make it easy to gain info at a glance - either week views or month views. there's all the basics like shift trades, clocking in & out, grabbing open shifts, setting recurring schedules, etc. reporting capabilities are again all the basics but not the most robust.
Consas our team grew we were very much in need of a forecasting feature to compare staffing the expected volume (call center environment). we started adding part-time team members who only worked 1-2 hours at a time or on completely varying schedules... executing this week over week was incredibly manual. only after we had already signed with a new company did humanity release a new feature that answered half this equation, which visually showed how many were on hour by hour (still very basic even when it was released). humanity just wasn't moving fast enough to meet our needs. CSM was very hands-off and when we did have calls with him they were very curt. (it's more of a self-service model)
July 31, 2018
Performing Arts, 51-200 employees
May 30, 2018

“Humanity is great for corporations with a high volume of employees. ”

OverallEasy access and clear communication when inquiring about my schedule
ProsThis shift planning software allows the employees to schedule and update shifts with ease without having to be in constant back and forth with the supervisor. As an employee, I can view what shifts are available months in advance and mark my unavailabilities so that Humanity marks those shifts as blocked. The greatest features include a message wall where supervisors may send employees mass messages as well as the feature to view who is on what shifts, even if they are on different calls than you.
ConsThe one thing that could be reevaluated would be the notification system. If Humanity were to send notifications when new shifts become available, as well as text message reminders/updates instead of email reminders getting lost in the inbox. Currently, employees must check the available shifts daily to find any new available shifts.
May 30, 2018
Seth W.
Founder & Director
April 17, 2018

“Overall, it has served us well for scheduling daily staff and providing them the details.”

OverallSaving time in scheduling and repetitive details. Also, being able to send our clients the schedule via a PDF has been great!
ProsLove the fact that we do not need to email details for each repeating shift. And since the software is based on one's availability, you can book, ideally, based on that info.
ConsThat it does not have a "request a booking" feature. You can only book staff through the software based on their availability which cannot always be trusted.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on April 25, 2018
Hi Seth! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that our app helps you with your business. At the moment, we have Open Shifts that employees can pick up when they are available. We appreciate your suggestion, and we have forwarded it to our Product team. We'd love to hear if you have more ideas or feature requests! If you do, please visit our Community portal (Read more about it here: https://bit.ly/2mn8aog).
April 17, 2018
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
April 26, 2019

“Humanity is great for scheduling across multiple teams”

ProsBeen using Humanity for over 4 years, since when it was Shiftplanning and it's been exteremely beneficial to tracking Leave and Sick days. Our larger HR program only manages PTO but does not have visibility across teams to see who else is off, so Humanity's calendar allows all of our teams to see who else is off before requesting time off, so that we ensure we have sufficient coverage for our phone operations. The ability to easily manually enter or approve time off requests, create and publish schedules is fantastic. Highly recommended!
ConsI wish there was a way to have automatic approval of leave request depending on how many other people are off on a given day without having to go in and manually approve.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on April 30, 2019
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback?it's very valuable to us, especially coming from a loyal customer like your business. We believe setting up custom leave types might be useful to you, as it allows you to limit the number of staff members that can request leave for the same period. Find more details here: https://helpcenter.humanity.com/staff-and-leave-management/leave-managements/custom-leave-types
Rebecca A.
Manager, Public Computer Labs
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
April 20, 2017

“Humanity.com review”

OverallIt's better than the older Shiftplanning, particularly the functionality of the mobile app, but otherwise still quite clunky. It would be a better product for me if it could register in a report all employee shift releases so as to track how often which employees are doing this. It would also be best if it could integrate with Team Dynamics, an ITSM product we have adopted for the Computer Services Department at the State University of New York at New Paltz. The lack of integration may be a deal breaker during the coming academic year (Fall 2017 - Spring 2018).
ProsIt's inexpensive and the mobile apps makes shift changes and reminders much more convenient.
ConsClunky. Customer support is inconsistent. Usually I have to wait several hours for a call back or chat response.
Recommendations to other buyersDemanding your logo placement on my university's website, as you did last spring as a condition of an educational discount, is uncalled for.
April 20, 2017
Sam H.
Operations Manger
Museums and Institutions, 11-50 employees
April 15, 2017

“Humanity is a TIME SAVER!”

OverallLove this scheduling and communication system. It is easy to use, works really great for our museum. Our staff are mostly college students so having a cloud based system that allows them to swap shifts due to last minute events, exams or study groups, without having to put in requests to management is a benefit that they really like. I recommend it to all nonprofits that are looking for a quick way to schedule staff and an easy way to track and produce reports on the hours/shifts/staffing for all the different types of events and programs your group may run.
ProsEase of use. FANTASTIC customer support! All of our staff from Executive Director to seasonal staff love it.
Conspayroll. I need to be able to export payroll that is accurate down to the penny. This system still rounds due to the hours worked being calculated past the first 2 decimals.
Recommendations to other buyersUse it. It is a major time saver!
Jamie A.
vet tech
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2019

“So easy to use!”

ProsHumanity has a very clean and simple user interface that makes it super easy to use. After using other apps to try mobile clock-ins, Humanity is definitely the best option out there that I've tried. They recently added options for push, email and sms notifications which were a much needed feature.
ConsI think there are few little features that could be added to make it more helpful. We have an issue in our practice where employees often forget to clock in or out. It would be great if there was an option to adjust our own time sheets (if permitted by employers of course) or at least the ability to add a note to or flag a particular completed shift so that administrators would know the time entry needs to be adjusted.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on September 12, 2019
Hi, Jamie! We're thrilled to hear you find Humanity super easy to use and the best option out there! Adding features or enhancements to our app is something we'll do perpetually. Check out www.humanity.com/blog for the latest Platform Updates and Product News. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! Kind Regards, The Humanity Team
August 15, 2019
Jessica H.
Customer Service Director
Insurance, 11-50 employees

“Overall good software”

OverallHumanity is good software for scheduling and providing a central location for staff to view their schedule and submit leave requests. Since we joined, a few new features have helped us out such as the partial time off requests, etc. I have a few issues with the software, such as when a staff member leaves, it is a very manual process to remove them from future shifts. I have yet to find a good way of doing this and end up going through the next 6 months manually. As for vacation, our staff accrue time off, and this feature is not supported, therefore our time off requests are very manual too. I see how this is good for companies who are constantly changing staff and shifts, however for us, we use a lot of workarounds as our schedule is pretty set. It would be good to be able to add shift patterns to staff availability.
ProsThe ease of use for staff members is great.
ConsNot having the option for accrued time off. It is tedious to remove staff from future schedules when someone leaves the organization. There is not the ability to add staff to a set "shift pattern".
Dana B.
Lab Tech Support Supervisor
Research, 51-200 employees
August 5, 2017

“As a manager with many employees, schedules and work areas, this program has been life changing!”

OverallPrior to Humanity, our schedule was managed via email and Microsoft calendars. It was nearly impossible to appropriately approve vacation requests and get overtime shifts covered. After implementing Humanity the amount of stress that was eliminated was absolutely life changing!
ProsI love how easy it is to use. I'm able to manage my ever changing schedule/staff with minimal effort. It's very easy to fill overtime slots and approve vacation requests ensuring my employees have a great work/life balance.
ConsThere are some limitations when it comes to customizing the interface. I'd like to be able to change the default option for requesting time off. I'd also like to be able to change some of the terminology used to better reflect what I'm using it for.
August 5, 2017
Ashlee C.
Director of Business Development
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
April 14, 2017

“Humanity is a terrific value! ”

OverallOverall Humanity offers the best "bang for your buck". I've researched all the competition and they far exceed others in the market. There is still room for improved and enhanced functionality, I have hope they will dominate in the next few years.
ProsEase of use and functionality. The staff is pretty responsive and there are a good amount of online resources. The app works flawlessly and the desktop version is very intuitive and user friendly. Complete control for updating user preferences and passwords is a great feature!
ConsThere is still room for improvement. For example, employee time cards are difficult to use - it would be great if there were a multi step process where employees and supervisors can approve timesheets. Similarly, the vacation time tracking is a nightmare.
Recommendations to other buyersIt would be great if there were more frequent tutorials or webinars to learn more about all of the functionality available.
April 14, 2017
Josh A.
Post Production Manager
Media Production, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2018

“Good for Shifts”

OverallI've used Humanity (Shiftplanning) just for clocking-in and clocking-out each day. It's not very easy to edit mistaken entries, and even more difficult to figure out what the icons mean, and what effect they'll have on my time entries. This is pretty important to have right, since this is how I (and presumably anyone who uses this software) gets paid.
ProsI like the app (Humanity 01) usability and ease to clock-in and clock-out.
ConsThe software in general is cumbersome and a bit confusing. There are two apps, and the old version seems to work better for my needs. The new app seems to be specific to those who have different "shifts" each day. This seems great for those who need that option, but takes the simplicity away.
October 15, 2018
Michael W.
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees
January 10, 2018

“I have used this product for some time now and finds it ease of use outstanding”

ProsThe ability to navigate and adjust changes on the fly through the mobile platform. The alert set up for employees.
ConsAnytime there is an update to the system, I find errors on my current layout. The need for a time clock punch system that doesn't require individual sign in to the system.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on May 3, 2018
Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback! We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by updates and we would like to know more about these errors. Can you please contact our support team at support@humanity.com and they will be more than happy to help you with this issue? We fully understand that some of our customers prefer clocking in without having to sign in. That's why many of our clients also use Humanity Station - You can read more about the Station here: https://bit.ly/2hOheCZ
January 10, 2018
Jeff G.
Systems/Network Analyst 2
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
May 5, 2017

“Works good - has a few issues which I have reported on several occasions but would require updates.”

OverallProviders can see all of their schedules in one place - I do over a hundred. They can sync with some third party calendar programs and check on their smartphones. The software is not geared toward the healthcare industry, however. MD's work more than 1 position at a time. These should not conflict. Yet conflicts should show if they're mistakenly scheduled for a clinic at another location or for a meeting when they need to be in the clinic. This is a problem.
ProsI have the flexibility to set the software up the way I need to for efficient scheduling. My schedules are complex and I am able to create 'workarounds' to better utilize the software.
ConsI have a few issues: I have many providers (employees) that work more that 1 position simultaneously. It would be wonderful if you could selectively check or uncheck a box for each position to determine whether the position will show if it conflicts with another position. (But not globally turn off the conflicting feature for all conflicts). If an employee covers 2 positions simultaneously, it shows as a conflict. It would be nice if there was a `work around for this. If you could select/deselect a box to designate whether you want a position to show a conflict, this would be great. That way, some positions that are covered by an employee working another position would not show as a conflict every time. For example, There are a few positions that staff are assigned to that they do in addition to their main assigned position - e.g. someone working MCH Attending will also cover the OB Dept. This is done on a rotation/alternating basis but changes often. Whenever a provider is working MCH Attending and also covering OB Backup, I have to adjust the time of the OB coverage so that a conflict does not show up. If I didn't, I would have twenty or more conflicts each month and, as you know, once you get in the habit of ignoring conflicts, you then ignore the one that is a `real conflict and a problem results. The conflict feature is great, yet is sometimes a pain because I have to create 'workarounds' which are less than desirable.
May 5, 2017
Media Production, 11-50 employees
May 1, 2018

“Great tool, somewhat hard to navigate”

ProsIt allows me to see my colleague's schedules and record time off, etc. It was re-designed a few months ago and is now more visually pleasing.
ConsThe tool doesn't offer "everything" - we were in need of a more robust tool to track PTO requests and HR documentation, so we eventually transitioned to a different software.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on May 3, 2018
Hello, thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! We are sorry to hear to hear you are no longer using our app. Our clients mainly use our features for the top-quality employee scheduling, time tracking, vacation management and payroll. While our software makes the job easier for many HR representatives, we are predominantly focusing on employee scheduling needs of our clients.
May 1, 2018
Jaccobb R.
Director of IT Services
April 24, 2017

“Couldn't live without it!”

OverallWe've been a long time user of Shiftplanning, and have been eagerly awaiting Humanity for quite some time. The only problem with ease of use that we're having is that some things aren't where they used to be, so we find ourselves going on a biblical quest (seek and ye shall find). However, that being said, the customer support is unmatched in any system that we use. As to the features and functionality, we've been awaiting some features that are still yet to roll out. We were also waiting for some features that may not even come to pass, such as the ability to share employees between locations (as the beta humanity version showed) without the need of creating new email address and having that employee being put into multiple locations and of course paying for that user access multiple times. All in all, I would (and have) suggest Humanity to anyone seeking an employment shift solution.
ProsBest customer service - hands down
ConsThe fact that we've long been promised the ability to share employees between multiple locations, and the ability to post a single message from the parent account to trickle down to ALL employees without the need of signing into each individual account.
April 24, 2017
Richard O.
Founder and Owner of a ten year old business.
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 15, 2017

“Make Today's date a stronger yellow color”

OverallWhen my staff or I am tired, we confuse this week with next week because the yellow color marking today's date is too weak a yellow color. Today's date needs to be a stronger yellow color so we notice it. I took a master's course in human factors in design from a current NTSB investigator. The course stressed that schedules, etc must take human factors into consideration. However, otherwise, Shiftplanning is a great tool. Just please stop your employees with egos from constantly changing Shiftplanning to look more "elegant." That is stupid management at the top. Confusing icons without visible descriptions have been added as well compared to the original version.
Pros1) Power to add future schedules by using current ones. 2) Photo check in and photo check out feature. 3) Automatic emailing and messaging to employees of next shift. 4) Calculating out wages.
Cons1) Too weak yellow color highlighting today's date in Shiftplanning window. 2) Increasingly confusing unmarked and nearly hidden icons and features icons placed all over the screen. Stop with all this increasing "elegance" to make it look more elegant. Makes it harder and harder to use. 3) High cost for a small business. 4) The Humanity phone app does more harm than good as it is designed now. Doesn't work. makes you waste valuable time, frustrating, buttons don't work, etc.
Recommendations to other buyersStop messing with Humanities' looks and go back to the original format from three years ago. When the employees or I am tired, Humanity becomes a nightmare to navigate from an admin point of view with unmarked icons, icons spread out all over the screen, Icons are just an almost invisible arrow, etc. You're messing with formally a good product and breaking it. STOP!!!!
Geneviève B.
Head of People and Culture
January 29, 2019

“Good app but ”

ProsFrom a IT standpoint, Humanity is good scheduling app. It has a few issues from time to time, for overall satisfied with the application.
ConsHowever, their service client is horrible. We have been with Humanity over 5 years now. And we so unsatisfied with the service that we looking at our options. They literally take you for granted as a customer and never get back to you. You have to run after them constantly and hope to get an answer. When they promise to get back to you, they don't or tell you they sent you an email, which you of course never received. For example, we had a new request regarding a service that they advised on their app (payroll integration). When we went forward with the change, they never got back to us. After multiple follow-ups on our end, they tell us our request is ''not a priority for them'' - for a service THEY advertise. When we complained, they told us they would be getting back to us the following week. That was Nov 2018. We are Jan 2019, and I have let you receive a proper follow-up even after my multiple attempts. The app is not worth the service. I would recommend another one.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on February 7, 2019
Hi, Geneviève, We apologize for your experience. We believe every customer interaction should be treated equally. Each one is an opportunity to learn how we can improve their daily work life and our services. We are currently in contact with Employeur D, and are working with them to provide a solution. We will update you as soon as we can. Your time is valuable. The feedback you've provided is invaluable. Thank you.
January 29, 2019
Kendra S.
Computing Support Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
April 18, 2017

“Good for traditional schedules, difficult for educational schedules”

OverallI work with Humanity (mwahahah!) to schedule 50-60 students at our two helpdesk locations. Our schedule matches our academic classes so our shifts often start at 5 and 10 minutes after the hour. Currently you can only schedule in 15-minute increments which means approving timesheets is a NIGHTMARE! Generally Humanity lets us do what we absolutely need to do - it is pretty intuitive for our techs, allows them to manage their own shift trades, we can reproduce repeating schedules, and assign tasks to shifts - all at a reasonable price point so it's a decent value. But the support for trying to suggest the smaller time increments has been a bit... scattered, including techs linking to an unrelated feature request (not my already-submitted year-old request) to show me how to submit a feature request. Hopefully the idea will get traction (it's been suggested with some regularity since 2013) and will get fixed (our client support coordinator seems to be advocating for us now which is awesome). In the meantime hopefully these notes provide context for the ratings provided above!
ProsIt is online, location restrictable, works well across multiple disparate sites, allows tasks to be assigned to shifts, and allows techs to take ownership of their shift management.
ConsOH MY GOSH PLEASE GIVE US SMALLER TIME INCREMENTS FOR SCHEDULING FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD IN THE WORLD!!! (Seriously fixing this one problem would solve about forty bajillion other problems I'm dealing with in Humanity at the moment)
April 18, 2017
Nathaniel C.
Technical Services Technician
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
January 8, 2019

“The easier way to manage shifts”

OverallOverall humanity helped to organize employees, create a simpler way to communicate, and remove the burden of shift planning.
ProsHumanity makes it easier for companies to manage their employees shifts, have employees clock in and out. Employees can also mark them selves for leave and communicate with others in an easy to use way that makes working that much easier.
ConsOverall I enjoyed using Humanity at my previous workplace, but there were a few annoying things like when the organization tried to "double book" an employee on purpose (for instance if the employee was managing two areas).

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on January 21, 2019
Hi, Nathaniel, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Making employee management more straightforward and intuitive is our primary goal, while also striving for a balanced approach that provides more agency to the employees. We would appreciate it if you would send us more details about the "double book" issue you mentioned at reviews@humanity.com. Thank you in advance.
January 8, 2019
Mauro Alejandro J.
Electronics Engineer
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
March 26, 2019

“The camera bug on Humanity”

ProsThe Shiftplanning view is the most powerful feature for productivity for reviewing your schedule and shifts at work.
ConsThere is a bug with the dashboard view and the photo snapshot for the shift acknowledge that most of the time crash on the internet version of the app. The solution for this bug that I have found to work is to clean the cache (sometimes work) or click the dashboard tab for reloading the page (sometimes work too).

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on March 29, 2019
Hi, Mauro Alejandro, Thank you for bringing our attention to the issue you've been experiencing. Our Product team tested it and found that everything functions properly on our end. In case anything similar occurs, please reach out to our Support team via Live Chat so we can get more details about the issue and help you resolve it.
March 26, 2019
Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees
January 6, 2019

“Humanity Review”

OverallOverall I would recommend this software for a small to a mid size organization. It is functional, however there are much better products available....for a price.
ProsHumanity is a good tool for scheduling and managing human capital. One of the best features is the ability to look at all of an employees data in one place.
Conssome of the reporting functions are complicated and the filters do not always allow you to view exactly what you are trying to.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on January 10, 2019
Hi, Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to flag out the difficulties you've had. Please feel free to explore the Reports Overview on our Helpdesk page (https://helpdesk.humanity.com/articles/knowledge/Reports-Overview); for additional questions, you can always contact us via 24/7 Live Chat on our homepage or app dashboard. Regarding the pricing, we would like to point out that we have kept the same subscription packages even though we are continually upgrading our services and launching new features.
January 6, 2019
David M.
Team Leader
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“IFAP Humanity Review”

OverallIFAP has been using the system for several years, now. It has been excallent for our 40+ staff to edit their availability, check out the shifts they are rostered on for and make changes themselves. The smart phone app is very handy
ProsIt is quick, easy and convenient. I like how I can see who else is available for a shift in one click.
ConsI still feel it should be pushing updates through the app, not relying on e-mail. Relying on notifications through e-mail is not the greatest and it still won't sens SMS because we are in Australia
Recommendations to other buyersYou are doing a great job. The assistance I get from the on-line support is fantasic.
Derek P.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 1, 2016

“Wow, what a difference.”

OverallMt Baker Camp has been using this software (Shiftplanning) since the end of 2013. We use for managing all levels of staffing. We track hours worked, HUGE advantage in allowing employees & volunteers to see when they are scheduled multiple weeks ahead of time. At the end of the year it's easy to run reports to show how many total hours where contributed.
ProsTime Clock - for payroll processing this is a life-saver (going from paper punch clock & card swiping) Scheduler / Calendar. Lots of training material & how-to-do's.
Consmmmmm...nothing
Recommendations to other buyersTake the 30 Day Trial run...you wont' be disappointed.
September 1, 2016
Geeta S.
TL
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
July 29, 2019

“Employee Recording and Timelines analysis”

OverallWe would like Humanity to also capture when the particular system is not in use. So if their is no activity on the computer/laptop the user is performing Humanity should automatically go on break
ProsWe had problem in our time to identify the amount of break taken by them and at what time. with Humanity we are getting the report that give us clear picture Also Humanity has very good option where we can tag people as per region so we know as how many people are logged from which region at given time zone
ConsInability to track system in-activity and GEO Fencing for different Regions in world

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on August 21, 2019
Hi, Geeta, Thank you for the review! We're glad Humanity was able to help track break time for you and give a regional perspective of who's logged on. As we improve our app, we update our blog with announcements. Check out www.humanity.com/blog for the latest Platform Updates and Product News. Grateful, The Humanity Team
July 29, 2019
E-Learning, 501-1000 employees
April 4, 2019

“shift planning visibly stunning”

ProsYou can just pull this up and at a glance see everything you need. I can tell who is working and who is off and how long. And it has a great option to message people.
ConsI wish there was easier access to user images

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on April 5, 2019
Hi, It's great to hear such a positive review, especially from a loyal customer like yourself. If you'd like to provide us with more details about the difficulty accessing the user images, please feel free to do so via our 24/7 Live Chat or reviews@humanity.com.
April 4, 2019
Joseph P.
Medical Director of Novant Health Express Care
Medical Practice, 10,001+ employees

“Life Changer”

OverallHumanity has saved me so much time. I don't know what I would do without it. The Amion program is being pushed by my company's upper administration because it is cheaper. So, I hope I'm not forced to leave you guys because of money. I am trying to show them how easy your application is to use. I am hoping once they see that, others in the company will want to use Humanity for scheduling their providers and drop Amion. However, that's iffy. Do you guys have a corporate discount that would be a flat fee instead of a fee based on number of employees? Novant Health is the 31st largest healthcare system in America. If I could get them to use Humanity instead of Amion for scheduling all of the healthcare providers who do shift work, it would be a sizable amount.
Prossee comments
Conssee comments
Steve B.
Adventure Director
Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees
February 24, 2017

“A great way to schedule staff”

OverallWe have been using Humanity and Shiftplaning for the last 3 years and love it. It has been easy to use, customizable to our complicated company needs and most importantly helpful to our staff. The ability for staff to update there availability on the fly and check there schedule via mobile has been huge. Its intuitive from the moment you start using it. Overall its been a wonderful program that we use everyday.
ProsCustomization is great for complicated organizations. Staff find it simple and easy to use. Helps keep our staffing organized.
February 24, 2017
Malecia B.
Music Editor, Contractor, Brand Ambassador
Entertainment, Self-employed
December 1, 2018

“Need Help Scheduling?”

OverallI've used Humanity with Lyft and my current temp job and so far so good.
ProsI love how easy this software is to use and how I can access everything that I need to whether that be my schedule, message board or managers.
ConsThere's nothing that I don't like about this software. I do wish though that at the end of each work week that it would tally up your hours worked for you.

By Humanity (Shiftplanning) on January 10, 2019
Hi, Malecia, Thank you for the review, we're glad you're having such a great experience! Let us make it even better - you can view your hours in the Time Sheet report (see more here: https://helpdesk.humanity.com/articles/knowledge/Time-Sheet-Report), but only if your employer has enabled the employees to view reports in the app itself. This option is available in Advanced settings in the Account tab. If you happen to need any assistance, please feel free to contact us via 24/7 Live Chat on the website or in the app.
December 1, 2018
Dustin L.
Student Pastor
October 16, 2017

“Humanity has been a great way for our company to keep everyone on the same page. ”

OverallEasy to use system for scheduling and time keeping.
ProsThe global scheduling and time keeping is great. We like having everything in one system. The ability to upload files is a great asset as well as the company dashboard for quick communication.
ConsThe mobile app has some limited features that make checking schedules of others complicated. There some occasional issues with the system going down during business hours.
October 16, 2017
Rachel B.
Aquatics
Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees
January 12, 2017

“Horrible system - leaving and never will return or provide any positive feedback to anyone!”

Overall1. Horrible Customer Service, impossible to get anyone to train you or your staff on how the system works, and you NEVER respond to calls, took 3 months to get someone on the phone despite setting up times they were supposed to call us. 2. Horrible system with regards to availability and trading - provided all this feedback and it was put in a que of things to be done sometime in the next 10 years maybe? 3. Humanity was NOT an improvement, no changes other than visually how it looks 3.You are wasting your time on fixing stupid things like the 'colour' of shifts instead of actually taking your customers feedback and fixing these that are actually wrong with the system - once I actually talked to someone on the phone I proved him wrong about how your system works (he didn't even understand how trades worked) and I was able to convince him that your program is awful... still my list of feedback is on a long list of 'potential improvements' 4. So many better programs out there - maybe check out your competition for some good examples
Prosnothing.... maybe it better than paper schedules? maybe
Conseverything. Availability system is useless as it isn't based on particular period of time - check out When2Work or RecStaff's availability system - so much better. Trading system is useless - people can't view or pick up shifts if they have stated they are un-available (linked to how awful the availability system is). People have so many problem trading shifts that we as managers basically have to switch all shift trades ourselves and since we have so many this is a waste of time that a scheduling system is supposed to fix. The print and report options are also awful and poorly formatted.
Recommendations to other buyersre-write it entirely. hire new code writers.
January 12, 2017
Regus f.
Dispatch
Construction, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2017

“Shiftplanning Review”

ProsEasy to keep track of employees shifts. Can list hundreds of different projects and hundreds of employees with many variables on how you can view this information. Keeps you really well organized.
ConsSometimes the settings can be confusing as there are a lot of different variations of settings. Also having multiple logins, the settings are confusing.
October 3, 2017
jim g.
GM
Construction, 11-50 employees
June 20, 2017

“WE have multiple crews on different job sites so this software helps us to keep track them”

OverallWithout this software we would probably have to use a large table and a map with 20 figurines to track up to 6 crews working on jobs all over the country. Each day (or sometimes hour) when I get a call asking for a date to change or the project scope to increase or decrease we would have to dump the table over and start again.
ProsVisually it is very clear and easy to read. It is also very reliable and we have had no problems. Thanks
ConsIt's definitely set up more for shift work than multiple job coverage. I'm not sure if we will be able to use this if we continue to grow our number of crews
June 20, 2017
Jason D.
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
April 17, 2017

“Great Tool, was very good when I started using it 2 years ago, has only gotten better”

OverallI've been using Humanity for over 2 years, and can't imagine staffing without it. Very useful tool that I've recommended it to several people.
ProsGreat for time off requests, availability breakdowns and visualizing the schedule quickly and easily
ConsSome basic features missing: ability to unfill all shifts, ability to copy shifts to different positions, ability to discount break times, ability to.