Pros: The product included Property Damage Protection and Travel Insurance that is available to property owners that manage less than 5 or 10 properties. Most products don't allow this and it was important to me to have this feature included. After a lot of investigation, I did finally find a new software provider that allows owners of 1 property to utilize these features.
Cons: Unless you have a booking that is straight forward the software is not at all flexible. It is fixed table driven that allows for only 5 additional charges, credits cannot be entered, invoices cannot be created on the fly. The application does not maintain guest credit card information so crediting the guest must be done from your Authorize.net account. They say that they are open to updating the software but every conversation that I had with support and or the owner was negative, they basically rejected any and all my ideas and requests. Even reporting bugs is ignored explaining that the particular "thing" that I did caused the system to web page error 500, this should not happen if the programming was done correctly and checked for invalid input and stopped the user from entering it.
Overall: I used this software for a year to manage my property, it is absolutely terrible.
1. Old technology table driven database.
2. Difficult to setup charges for various seasons, limited to 5 additional charges.
3. Full of bugs that cause the software to crash with web page 500 errors if you configure some of the information incorrectly.
4. Cannot modify or create an invoice on the fly while working with a customer, cannot enter a credit on an invoice.
5. The auto responder misses inquiries and does not alert you that you had one and if you are not monitoring the source site you can miss an inquiry and potential booking. The auto responder has a limited number of source feeds, only HomeAway and Vacation Home Rentals.
6. Credit card processing is limited to one provider and the software also does not allow you to credit a customer from within the application, you need to use the credit card processing provider Authorize.net to issue the refund.
7. Emails are limited to a specific number for a specific purpose. EG: Lease confirmation, Term & Conditions, etc. NO Ability to create custom emails and email triggers.
8. Cannot create or import a lease that was generated from another system like VRBO and manage it from here.
9. The software updates and enhancements are nonexistent and outright rejected. The typical response is that is not the way the software works and you can do it this way as a workaround.
Recommendations to other buyers: Stay away from it, it is terrible. They are very small and don't seem to care to improve the product. If you take a look at their home page and count the number of customers you will see they "seem" to have less than 1,000 assuming that their count is correct.