Abak Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.2/5
4.3/5

About Abak

Simply the most flexible billing software on the market. Bill automatically, recurrently, or on demand. Track employee time sheets and expenses, implement multi-level approval and optimize resource allocation and scheduling. Track project budget cost and revenues. Integrate seamlessly to your accounting system, your payroll service and MS Project. Abak is fully customizable and supports multiple currencies. Contact us today for pricing and to get a free demo. Learn more about Abak

Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees
March 12, 2019

“Excellent for Time and Project Tracking and Management”

OverallOur organization uses ABAK to manage billing on a per consultant and per project basis. We have found it to effectively coordinate this work with invoicing.
ProsSimple for users to monitor time spent on a project by project basis. Can integrate with expense accounts, and billings. Easy to get an overview of projects over any specified time scale.
ConsThe appearance of the software is dated, however it does not appear to impact the functionality. Grammar and spelling features are somewhat lacking compared to the available alternatives.
March 12, 2019
Internet, 11-50 employees
April 24, 2018

“Great comprehensive tool for payroll”

ProsI'm an employee using this software. It's very structured and allows for my managers to properly segment a task into which I put time into. Use friendly.
ConsThe only lacking thing is the user interface design. Although all options appear to be there, I have to admit that the software seems a bit analog.
April 24, 2018
Eunice B.
March 11, 2015

“I definitely recommend Abak.”

OverallWe've been working on Abak software since 2011 and find it's exactly what we need for our business. With what the basic program offered to the customization of the software, I have not run into any issues we were not able to accomplish with Abak. Installation was seamless and the knowledgeable training staff took steps to ensure I was comfortable working with the program before letting me go on my own. I really liked the homework portion of training, I felt it helped me retain the training very well. As a naval architect/marine engineering firm our needs differ from client to client, Abak listens to what I need and works very quickly to solve it or shows me how to accomplish it within the program. As the only administrative person I don't have a lot of time to spend learning new software and as a company looking to start with a new software we needed to have the software up and running immediately; which Abak did. I found Abak very easy to learn and my questions/needs solved within 24 or less hours. Starting with the basic implementation to where I am now becoming a 'Power User' the software is performing very much to my satisfaction. Abak was the only software I tested that gave me great customer service prior to the purchase and a year later they are still exceeding my expectations. I definitely recommend Abak.
Kriszti R.
Controller
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

“I love this software”

OverallAbak has made our time tracking and reporting a dream come true in our office. This software is simple to use and easy to customize to suit any Company's needs.
ProsReporting
Consn/a
Neil M.
P. Eng.
March 11, 2015

“The customer service and after sales support is as good as it gets.”

OverallOur process with Abak started last year when our firm decided that we needed to improve the way we track time and expenses in order to help us attain our strategic goals. Like many small consulting firms, we had been using spreadsheets to track the various metrics that we thought were most useful. The problem that we faced was that none of the spreadsheets were linked. The metrics were all over the place and often there were double and triple entries that were needed. With Abak, we now have one place to enter our time and expenses. The metrics are easier to access and we can also run queries to pull other metrics that we simply could not obtain previously. Our experience through the transition has been full of challenges, but the people at Abak were up to every challenge that we threw at them. I attended a financial management course several months ago and one of our discussions revolved around time tracking and management systems. Every person in the room mentioned lack of support and training with providers. This is where I feel that Abak excels. The customer service and after sales support is as good as it gets.
Sambath R.
April 10, 2018

April 10, 2018
Andrew Z.
Controller
11-50 employees
April 18, 2017

“Customer Support and Reporting”

OverallOverall the support we have received has been good and done on a timely manner until recently. It would be helpful if some of the reports could be customized for our specific needs without having to send a request to create the report that is needed.
ProsSimple to use
ConsCan't customize the reports to our specific needs/or is difficult to do so.
April 18, 2017
Olivier C.
Analyste Financier
November 13, 2013

“Review of Abak”

OverallAbak is a timesheet software that is easy to use, the copagny is willing to improve the product, which is very important for us. The Web base software is not perfect, like any other web base software, you have a little bit of latency, and designing custom report is not easy.
November 13, 2013
Daniel E.

“Solid Product”

OverallWe have been using the software for over a decade with very few issues. The software is easy to use and has a good return on investment.
Jean Q.
Chief accountant
October 8, 2014

“Review of ABAK”

OverallABAK software is easy to use, the customer service is excellent and the company is always improving the software. We are very satisfy with the product.
October 8, 2014