CHIDESK Ratings

Overall

About CHIDESK

SpaGuru provides software solutions to match your unique business requirements. ChiDesk is a cloud-based software solution that provides appointment scheduling, online booking, employee management, point of sale and marketing functionality in a single solution. ChiDesk is an ideal solution for spas, salons, fitness and medical practitioners. We also offer an installed Windows-based product called SpaGuru, for businesses that are not ready to make the move to the cloud. Learn more about CHIDESK

Vijay A.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 19, 2019

“Good but can be improved”

ProsLooks quite detailed ... workflows are standard. many payment options.
ConsCostly and little overwhelming. Needs to improve it UX & UI.

By SpaGuru on July 24, 2019
Hi Vijay, thanks for submitting a review. Normally our customer success agents would fully support you in understanding and setting up the system to cater for your needs. Unfortunately, you did not respond to any of our contact requests to assist you. Please get in touch should you wish to get a better understanding of everything our system can help you manage at your business.
July 19, 2019
Harrison V.
Head of I.T
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified
September 6, 2017

“Awesome and powerful software!”

ProsVery friendly developer and support team, they are very willing to go the extra mile for their users.
ConsThe only negative thing I have to say is the scheduler design can become very cramped when adding more than 30 therapists.
September 6, 2017
Tamara B.
November 21, 2014

“Spa Guru Evaluation ”

OverallSpa Guru has been an amazing addition to our Spa. It does a lot of great reports and we love the user friendly online booking service which is now linked to our website. The marketing facility where you can set up emails & sms's from & schedule them to run at certain times or days is awesome too. The only recommendation I have to future spa's is install Spa Guru before you open so that you can load everything - stock, services, products as with any system it is time consuming & difficult if you fall behind. Most of the facilities are user friendly, just a few that are a bit complicated that you need to get around. The customer after sales service is unbelievable, you can phone through & someone will assist you immediately. Another great feature is that I have the system on my lap top which is synced & I can make or delete booking outside of the spa. All and all it is a great system.
November 21, 2014
Johan H.
November 30, 2014

“Spa Guru product review”

OverallTo whom it may concern, Spa Guru is a great product that we use in our health and wellness businesses. Its user friendly with loads of reporting functionality. The owners Gary and Colette Halberstadt is always helpful and open to ideas and suggestions for new functionality. After sales service, product ease of use, functionality and training are very important aspects to consider. We have tried other products specific to the Spa industry and I would definitely suggest this product over any other competitors in the market. Kind regards
November 30, 2014
Gunther D.
Managing Director
November 18, 2014

“Revolutionary front desk software”

OverallChidesk has really changed the way we do business. Thanks to the cloud based software I can keep tabs on my business without having to be in the building as with other software. The features have helped us to stream line our business, improving productivity and increasing profit. The support team have been extremely helpful and are always open to ideas for new functions. The monthly cost of the software far exceeds the value received from Chidesk.
November 18, 2014
Troy K.
November 20, 2014

“SpaGuru and online product, CHI DESK. ”

OverallPro's: Service is always at hand when needed-Very efficient The product is versatile and adaptable for personal preference I enjoy the reminders it sends out to clients Just a really great program Cons: One should be given more training on the program. I find that because there is so much within the program, one need more training time to understand it completely.
Michael G.
Managing Director

“SpaGuru”

OverallA great overall system, giving me all the necessary tools to run my EMS business successfully. The back up service is phenomenal with all queries been answered instantly or with a return call shortly after with the correct answers. Zeena and Aletta are professional and there constant communication with us makes my business run professionally. I highly recommend SpaGuru to my clients.
Mark H.
Studio Owner

“SpaGuru ”

OverallSpaGuru allows you to set up a customer service business quickly without having to develop or find software according to your business model. In less than a day, you can be up and running with your financial aspects, services offered and most importantly provide a professional customer interaction and relationship management service.
Marius G.
Parama Body Talk Practitioner

“SpaGuru Software”

OverallSpaGuru is a fantastic all round booking system. They are so unbelievable in their support, they were the only company that was willing to help me by changing the colours of the program to make it accessible for my disability. You guys rock! Rest of the world, come and learn from SpaGuru how to help and organize your company!
Liza L.
Spa Supervisor
November 24, 2014

“Go for it!!!”

OverallWe have been using SpaGuru for four years now and we cannot think of a single complain. We are very satisfied with the software features and the staff are all very accommodating. You get the answers and solutions in just a click. If you are looking for a spa software...SpaGuru is highly recommended!!! Go for it!!!
November 24, 2014
Andrew C.

“SpaGuru”

OverallThis is an invaluable piece of software for our business. The best part is the customer service. They are always receptive to improvement ideas and are very quick to respond to problems or queries. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes for someone to help me.
Mona E.
December 19, 2014

“SpaGuru”

OverallI am very happy to use SpaGuru software it helped me a lot in my business and the customer service is more than perfect I just have small issues that i cant use a lot of options (may be it is related to my country system) like sending emails or sms.
December 19, 2014
Henry O.

“Satisfied Customer”

OverallThis is a program that works and where one has access to accurate figures. It is easy to use, extremely helpful support team. Some added benefits which I find very useful is on-line booking for clients and off-site accessibility. Well done Spa Guru
Hester M.
Receptionist

“Spaguru”

OverallWe are very impress with this program, save alot of time, easy to understand. Excellent assistance from the Spa guru team. We will definette recommend it to any person who is in need of such a program ! One a again thanks to SPA-GURU !!
Susan M.
September 7, 2014

“Really Good”

OverallI own a medical aesthetic practice and share with a doctor and this software is fantastic! Very easy to use and really great that its accessible online. Our clients all book online and purchase products from us online as well which is perfect.
September 7, 2014
sheryl v.
Ownme3r

“Spa Guru”

OverallA wonderful product, makes running a salon easy. Manages stock, staff and always new updates.
Stephanie S.
Co-Owner
December 1, 2014

“SpaGuru review”

OverallEasy to use software. Customer service is normally great.
December 1, 2014
Chalene L.
Accountant

“Spa Guru”

OverallStaff are very friendly and helpful. Great customer service.
Vicky O.
PA

“Review on Spa guru”

OverallSpa Guru is a easy to use software for any body that needs to control stock, bookings and employees working hours.