ExhibitView Ratings

Overall

About ExhibitView

ExhibitView 7 is our all new for 2018 Trial Presentation software. The most intuitive trial presentation software on the market. Organize and display every type of demonstrative evidence. The three biggest new features are: Smart keyboard shortcuts let you move through exhibits and use tools quickly, CTRL+G (got to page), CTRL+H (highlight tool), and more. Annotations can be moved. "ExhibitView was key to our trial presentation & victory" - Terry Wood, Esq. Wilson, Hinton & Wood Learn more about ExhibitView

Jacques W.
Member
February 4, 2011

“Very Good Experience with ExhibitView”

OverallThis is a great product. I am happy we purchased it and I can't wait to use it in my next trial.
ProsAs advertised, this is very easy to learn, with a short learning curve. My presentation was competitive in a recent medmal case with what two lawyers and a dedicated paralegal were doing with Trial Director. I appreciated having everything at my fingertips, and not having to worry about carrying bulky exhibit boards to court; or having to worry about "blowing up" an exhibit onto a board at the last minute. I played my expert video through ExhibitView in my case in chief, and then played bookmarked excerpts back during closing. I had thought about getting Trial Director for many, many years and kept putting it off because of the feared expense, and most of all the fear of whether I could do it or not. Then I heard about ExhibitView. I ordered it a few weeks before that particular medmal case, downloaded it and became proficient with it the week before trial. By the end of trial I felt completely proficient, at ease and able to take on all comers. I highly recommend this product!
ConsHaving bar code scanning capabilities would be a definite plus.
February 4, 2011
Paul L.
Attorney at Law
January 26, 2011

“So easy even an attorney can use it !!”

OverallThank you, thank you, for creating an easy program with the small practice attorney in mind. Im very impressed. . . Paul A. Lewis. . . Attorney, LEWIS at LAW
ProsI purchased ExhibitView for a specific case in mind, that of receiving stolen property. In addition to ExhibitView 4.0 I also purchased a touch screen laptop so that I could have the option of using my fingers, the screen pen, or mouse pad for input. My secretary set about loading ExhibitView 4.0 with the necessary evidentiary photos, documents, and recordings. Then, she taught me how to use your program. All I can say is, Fantastic! Thank you for creating a program that does what you say, without having to be an IT expert. I was able to put on my defense, as a one-man show, switching from documents to photographs, and even using the split screen for side by side comparisons. All this was done real-time while having the jury watch my every move. As I presented photographs and documents I was able to enlarge, circle, and highlight all the critical points without fumbling or disrupting the all important flow of the case.
ConsNone to speak of.
January 26, 2011
Jennifer H.
Office Admin and IT Support
February 22, 2011

“The Best Customer Suppor Ever”

OverallI can't say enough about the simplicity of the software and the great customer support. Bill Roach gave me a lesson over the phone before I even purchased the software. Anytime I had a question on the best way to do something, the response was always prompt and helpful. They go above and beyond on the customer support and you can't say that about most of the larger software providers. For instance, I just sent an e-mail asking a question and got a response back in less than 5 minutes. Again Best Customer Support Ever! Sincerely, Jennifer Hughes Bunting, Drayton & Alward LLP San Francisco, CA
ProsWe have been using Exhibit View since June 2010. So far, we have mainly used it for displaying video taped depositions in court. We are able to mark only the portions of the transcript we want to show the jury and it creates a smooth edited show. Anyone can do this. I showed my attorney how to do it and he did all the marking himself and I just fine tuned it. We won our first trial and are using it for a second trial right now.
ConsThe only thing I would like to see improved is how you edit your bookmarks in SyncPro. I would like to be able to switch the order around in a simpler way.
February 22, 2011
j. scott w.
partner

“Exhibitview IV”

OverallI never give five stars, but I'll give four stars to Exhibit View IV
ProsPretty easy to use even for luddites like me. Excellent customer service. They responded quickly to my e-mails, and when I had a problem with my projector they spent a great deal of time on line with me to correct the problem. Can use pdf images as well as photos.
ConsWould like to see features that you see on PowerPoint (like bullett points, etc.) Would like to be able to upload an entire document at once rather than one page at a time.

By ExhibitView Solutions on February 9, 2011
You can load single OR multi-page documents however, you see only the first page in our folder/thumbnail. When you drag it into presentation, it will show page 1, but look lower right of presentation area for a NAVIGATION bar like in acrobat to advance pages or jump to any page. Next, if you use a multi-page PDF or .tiff in a slide, you will drag and drop onto the slide, see page 1 and then optionally you can double click on the document opening properties and change the page shown!
Dave M.
Partner
March 18, 2011

“Exhibit View 4.1”

OverallHighly recommended. Simple and powerful, with excellent support.
ProsExhibitView is an exceptionally easy to use trial presentation program. I bought it only 2 weeks ago and was up and running almost immediately. A few days ago, I was able to put together a slideshow for a mediation in about 45 minutes. It worked very, very well. It was easy for me to tell my client's story while operating the software, which normally would be almost impossible. Besides the simplicity and ease of use, the support from ExhibitView is extremely responsive.
ConsThe strength of the program, as I said, is its simplicity. As such, it does not have the bells and whistles of a program (annotations, issue builders, etc.) like Visionary, etc. Although it can be used to prepare a case, its core strength is in presentation capabilities.
March 18, 2011
Van H.
none
February 14, 2011

“Our Experience”

OverallBest presentation software I have seen.
ProsFar superior to "geek-oriented" trial presentation programs we have used in the past. It seems designed for those whose interest lies more in the courtroom than the chatroom. We are very happy with ExhibitView.
ConsNone of significance other than Mac incompatibility.

By ExhibitView Solutions on February 14, 2011
Just a quick note that ExhibitView will run very nicely on a Mac in either Boot-camp or Parallels and Windows 7. You only need to "extend" your desktop in the Mac settings first, then launch ExhibitView in Windows 7 and you will run slick, smooth and fast. I know some don't want to run Windows in the Mac BUT...it is an option until we release our killer Mac/Ipad versions. -Bill
February 14, 2011
Sherri S.
Paralegal
March 22, 2011

“Exhibit View recommendation”

OverallExcellent product.
ProsExhibit View is easy to use and has excellent features for use in mediation presentations, trials, etc. Customer Service is excellent and I would highly recommend this product to any law office for use in any mediation/arbitration presentations and trial presentations. Ability to easily incorporate documents, images and videos into presentation is great as well as maneuverability of those items within the presentation application.
ConsI had difficulty at first with connections between monitors, etc.
March 22, 2011
Jack T.
March 28, 2010

“Exhibitview - can't try a case without it”

OverallIf you are a trial lawyer, this is a must have.
ProsBought this after trying Trial Director. Needed a degree to figure out that one, but Exhibitview is so rich yet easy to use. I was blown away at the features, but also at how easy it was to use. I had struggled to use Powerpoint before exploring other solutions. This one is great , and don't even tthing about trying a case without it.
ConsThere are no negatives to this software, especially with the 3.0 release.
March 28, 2010
Ashley B.
Paralegal
April 25, 2011

“Much better than Power Point”

OverallExhibitView is a wonderful program that fits the needs of our firm. ExhibitView is user-friendly and contains features that are easy to use and logical in placement. In the court of law, we have a need to present documents to the jury; sometimes in large quantities. Without ExhibitView we would have to either make hundreds of copies, or blow a document up; an expensive and time consuming task. I recommend ExhibitView to any law firm that spends a lot of time in the court room.
Pros(see recommendation)
Cons(see recommendation)
April 25, 2011
Mark L.
Partner

“Exhibit View Review”

OverallGreat product that is useful in everyday practice of law
ProsEasy to use software, drag and drop features make presentation of documents, videos, slides, pictures very easy. Ability to control what the audience sees without them seeing the background program is also very useful. Customer support is excellent.
ConsLike to see if they come out with a mac version.
John H.
Associate
February 3, 2011

“Great Product”

OverallGood product and a good price. Great customer service.
ProsEasy to use and easy to learn. Works great on both simple and complex cases and presentations. Easy to upload documents and to organize them by case and type.
ConsStill working out some error issues. At times, difficult to edit or highlight documents.
February 3, 2011
Joshua M.
November 30, 2010

“Great Product and easy to Use”

OverallI highly recommend this product for its ease of use, features and presenation.
ProsI have used Exhibitview several times in trial against larger firms who spent $20K plus on their exhibit presentations and the jury saw no discernible difference.
ConsI have no cons.
Bill P.

“ExhibitView is Great!”

OverallGreat product. Nothing else on market can beat ease of use and effectiveness. If you regularly try cases and handle mediations, you must try this product.
ProsEase of use; Cost Effectiveness for Firm and Client versus IT person at trial or mediation; Software support;
ConsNo cons.
Dennis M.

“Review of Exhibitview”

OverallExcellent Product
ProsEasy to use and very versatile
Consstill adding on formats of video, etc