AgencyBloc for Health & Life Insurance Ratings

Overall

About AgencyBloc for Health & Life Insurance

AgencyBloc, The #1 Agency Recommended Management System, helps life and health insurance agencies grow their business by organizing and automating their operations using a combination of an industry-specific CRM, commissions processing, and integrated marketing automation. Learn more about AgencyBloc for Health & Life Insurance

Steve P.
IT Director
July 19, 2016

“All In One Insurance Solution for Brokers!”

OverallAgencyBloc is the single best all-in-one insurance platform out there - and I've used just about all of them as the IT Director for Custom Health Plans. Absolutely any part of the system can be found from a top level search, and the lead system especially has unparalleled versatility for customization. It's even possible to post directly into the CRM, and combined with the autoresponder capability, you can have an instant-deploy message go out the moment a lead comes in. It also has a very Google Calendar-esque notification function built in, so you'll never miss a lead having a birthday or with a policy running out. Last but not least, the staff are super responsive, and listen to agents' requests for new features or tweaks to existing ones. Gary Marr especially on their technical team has been a non-stop asset to our overall online endeavors, and is a true gem within AgencyBloc - having an awesome system is great, but having an awesome system with technicians who care is absolutely stellar.
ProsBiggest pros are the ease of customization and searchability, and the simplicity of use on any device. The entire CRM is mobile friendly, so even on the go, the whole system is at your fingertips.
ConsThe only real con other than a relatively hefty learning curve (which is expected with this many features) is the lack of a built in rate engine - obviously not a huge deal with so many out there, and if nothing else, it's likely something planned in the future. Regardless, it's easy enough to write a cross-post into a quoting engine AND AgencyBloc without disrupting either one.
Recommendations to other buyersJust make sure you've got time to really dig in and learn the back end dashboard - it can be a little overwhelming at first, but the staff is super at ensuring you understand the tools they provide, and there are VERY extensive tutorials in their knowledge base.
July 19, 2016
Nicole T.
Contracting & Commissions Coordinator
July 31, 2019

“AgencyBloc at KHI Solutions”

OverallImplementing this in 2011 was a huge undertaking with our separate databases for information and commissions, and our old program did not necessarily play the nicest, but since we've been using it over 8 years now, it is so worth the switch. They have implemented new, useful tools for agencies going to this program since we switched, and it seems like they are always working on new things to make it better. I like being consulted when they are thinking about new items to roll out and how that would affect what we do, or if it is even worth it. Our reps are great and they are always a quick response away from a question or concern.
ProsI like the web-based platform so we can access it anywhere. Prior to this, we were tethered to a server database. I also like that it is integrated between the database and commissions, as our prior commissions and information databases were not the same.
ConsMany of my issues with things were learning to use it after we were used to our old database. I know there are some things we don't need or use that I wish you could turn on/off, but that is a VERY minor complaint.
July 31, 2019
Richard P.
June 24, 2013

“One giant step...”

OverallIf you are looking for a software system to run an agency that specializes in group life and health and related lines you should take a look at the Agency Bloc product. It is easy to use, fairly inexpensive, and does a great job generating reports and tracking clients. I am very happy I am making the switch.
ProsMaking the decision to change agency management software is extremely difficult but when you run into substantial limitations on functionality it is time to look at alternatives. After switching to Agency Bloc I immediately found that I could generate reports in seconds that took me much longer to generate on my old system. I found the interface to be much more user friendly and service team was there to solve the few minor glitch moments that came up. Perhaps the most important "Pro" I have found is off site storage. We all know the importance of backing up data and we all think we have taken this important setp. I thought that as well, but my server crashed last week and some of that data that I thought was being backed up was not backed up. My existing agency management firm charged me for rebuilding a couple of files and it took some time to get it done. The information on Agency Bloc was unaffected because it was not stored on the server. This is a real plus.
ConsFor some reason it seems that the people who design these agency systems get carried away with setting up functions that the average agency just does not use. In some cases the information that I would like to see on one centralized screen requires that you either change screens several times or set up a "custom" page where you can put the info you want to see in one place. I would like to see more "user defined" fields on the main screens but the ability to set up custome fields on some of the pages works with a little effort.
June 24, 2013
Jay B.
March 9, 2017

“Best Management System for Benefits”

OverallI have been using this system since 2013 and will tell you there is no better on the market today. The customer service is second to no one. I call and they respond immediately to most of my issues. What really impresses me is what I jokingly call my Christmas list when i call in with a suggestion. You see if I feel like there is something missing that I would like to see implemented they carefully listen to me and ( not always ) but a lot of times have implemented the idea. We service approximately 45-50,000 employees and around 200 groups with this system. I believe ( and I have investigated ) that this is the best system in the market place that you can use to service your customers. I highly recommend them to everyone.
ProsIs it is not only user friendly but adaptable to my needs. I can make changes in certain areas to custom what I am looking at.
ConsOf course I want to be able to customize it more in certain areas.
Recommendations to other buyersI would say just try it.
March 9, 2017
Deborah M.
April 9, 2018

“Perfect Customer database software for the insurance agency. ”

ProsIt is designed around what information I need to track for my customers so the reports are helpful. I am so glad I am not paying for more than I needed. I looked at Salesforce but it was too much for a small agency like mine. When my general agency recommended Agencybloc, it was perfect.
ConsThe only feature I like least is the reporting. Takes a lot of time to figure out how to get the end result that we need for labels, forms, or other papers. We do not take the time to look at training or call, but I am sure if we did it would help.
Tiffany C.

“Overall, very good”

ProsEase of use, does most everything we need it to. Allows my agents to access it from their tablets, phones and laptops while out in the field.
ConsThere are a few functions that I wish AgencyBloc to do: Allow my agents to send out their own mass email campaigns. Wish it was more expensive to simply allow them to have access to their own commission payments. Wish they could also run their own reports, ie: missing commission reports. I feel to much is put on my simply because the agents don't have access to a lot of functions just simply because we don't pay a higher fee.
Lindsay B.
April 17, 2015

“Great Database System, Improves Inter-departmental Communication.”

OverallOur company started with a primarily paper based system and went to AgencyBloc specifically as a database to keep all of our client and clients employee information. We quickly realized that AgencyBloc was a powerful tool and saves us the time. We frequently need reports on our groups and employees to create quotes. The reports are easy to pull off of the Website and we rely heavily on them. The nice thing is they are always up to date and accurate which we didn't have with the excel documents we created without AgencyBloc. We used to have to input all of the information ourselves, now we just pull it from AB. It does mean that you have to be vigilant about making sure the information is current in AgencyBloc but once you get a system set up it is a huge time saver. Our customers are impressed with how fast we get information to them! The activity section has also proved to be really helpful. We are a small business and each of us work from home so communication within our company is vital. Activities allow us to document all of our interactions with clients and carriers, then each of us can view the activity for information. Therefore, we are never "in the dark" when communicating with customers or carriers...there are detailed notes that we can each refer to. The other thing I really appreciate about the system is that it has lots of features and you can choose which you are going to use and how. It is easy to customize to fit your specific needs. The AgencyBloc staff is always available to answer any questions we have and they are always willing to hear feedback. Some of the feedback we have given has actually resulted in changes, which means they listen! Overall, we have had a very positive experience with AgencyBloc and the staff that run it!
April 17, 2015
Connie C.
Benefits Specialist
March 2, 2017

“Great Program - Easy to Use”

OverallWe moved from GBS to AgencyBloc in 2016. The difference is night and day. All of our client information is available and easy to search and find. AgencyBloc did a mass transfer of information from GBS to AgencyBloc at the inception of their service. Although there were some updates that had to be done after the fact, the system is very user friendly and we did not lose any information. We like that we can set up scheduled phone calls to clients, and create follow up activities that show up in our dashboards. We also set up the birthday email function so our clients receive a birthday message from us. It has been well received. I feel that the system has much more potential that we have not yet tapped into yet with reporting. Looking forward to using the system to it's fullest potential.
ProsEasy to Use , Customizable, Lots of reporting Capability, follow up system using the dashboard is great. Also can use the system on your mobile device.
March 2, 2017
Mary D.
Agency Owner
July 6, 2016

“AgencyBloc is a Time Saver!”

OverallAgencyBloc is a time saver especially when it comes to email campaigns. You can quickly sort out a list of customers to send specific emails to.
ProsYou can set up automated emails to customers and forget about it. The system will automatically send out your welcome emails, birthday emails, holiday emails, etc. Then, you can check to see who opened the email, how many times they viewed it, and if they clicked on any links. This is a great way to find out how effective your emails are and if you should continue sending them. From my experience, whoever reads your emails the most, happens to be the customer who refers the most.
ConsMass emails are at 2 cents per email, but that's only $2 for 100 emails. (Still a great deal!)
Recommendations to other buyersAgencyBloc is consistently coming up with new ways to improve.
Angela D.
March 12, 2019

“Excellent CRM!”

OverallIt has been great working with them and they keep improving the software's functionality.
ProsThis software is so easy to use and to learn whether you are familiar with using database software or not it is very intuitive. The customer support is excellent, including tutorials and live help. Also, love the agent tracking. It makes my contracting work so much easier.
ConsI cannot think of anything I really dislike.
March 12, 2019
Morten R.
Executive Vice President
July 11, 2018

“Great software with great support.”

ProsI like the fact that it is a cloud based system with the ability to easily add custom fields. I also very much like the built in ability to do mass emails/email-drops as well as some built-in automatic workflow functions. Commission importing is also very easy and time saving. I like the continuous product improvements - most recently the addition of Outlook integration. We have also very much enjoyed the strong customer/product support from AgencyBloc.
ConsWe had used a different software for more than a decade and I may be biased because of that. There is a feature, related to how AgencyBloc has products set up, that I am not keen on. However, it is not a major issue for our work and use of the system.
July 11, 2018
Ronnie M.
September 15, 2019

“Agency Bloc is a decent product”

OverallIt has been overall a good experience. I think they are a little on the expensive side for what they are. They aren't too much more than a large filing system. We could probably get the same use from Google for a whole lot less.
ProsThe system has most of the data that you need frequently available on the first page. It has quick access to policy numbers and contracts if you save it on there.
ConsIt is a little obnoxious that it is web based. It takes more than just saving a contract or a guide to a folder. I wish they had a desktop version of this so we could save quickly.
September 15, 2019
Joshua D.
Independent Business Owner
June 9, 2018

“This is perfect for Life and Health agents”

Overall.
ProsI love how this is setup specifically for Life and Health agents. There are so many customization that can be made, but it already is setup and can be used exactly how it is. There is an endless amount of customized reports that can be ran. This is setup so that if you are a single person or if you are an agency or even if you oversee multiple agencies this is built for it. It is affordable for a month for 1 person to use....Way cheaper than anything else i looked at.
ConsI use Facebook for marketing/lead generation. Agencybloc is not directly integrated with Facebook. I just currently emailed Agencybloc to get info on how to set this up.
June 9, 2018
Danette B.
Chief Operating Officer
April 9, 2018

“This is a well though out program and their custome service is excellent!”

OverallA single location to store our cleint informations as well as commission data. In addition the ability to customize is excellent.
ProsCustomer service. We appreciate that the updates are well tested and thought out before they are released.
ConsSome of basic reports could be more robust in terms of the ability to select any field in the database while choosing a report.
Mark S.
Vice President
January 15, 2018

“Great CRM. Wouldn't change if they charged me more”

ProsBeing able to connect a client with a spouse, a referral partner or a group account is critical for us. The software makes it easy to do all of these.
ConsNot the easiest to learn when you don't follow the training courses. A lot of capabilities but it takes a bit to make it work best for your situation
January 15, 2018
Christina F.
Licensed Insurance Broker
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
June 25, 2018

“This is a must have product to manage large groups of clients.”

OverallThe benefits of using this product out weigh its downfalls in its ability to search for particular clients/files.
ProsI love that I can customize the template for my clients needs. It is very user friendly when you need to add or subtract information. And works decently with other programs that are required at my office.
ConsI do not like how some of the search options function. Occasionally you can put in the correct client information and no file will pull up. The files there you just have to go to another piece of information, for example a telephone number instead of a last name.
June 25, 2018
Kayla F.
Director of client services
June 2, 2017

“Fabulous software, we are loving it and feeling so much more organized!”

ProsFabulous software, we are loving it and feeling so much more organized! Before this, we were using multiple documents on an intranet and this just pulled everything together for us. Super easy to use!
ConsThe customization for fields is my favorite part, because even though the framework there is fabulous, every broker has different things that you need to track for clients. It's super quick to edit and organize.
Angela D.
President/CEO

“Love this software!”

OverallBetter tracking, improved customer service ability and more efficient time management.
ProsThis has made our tracking of clients and customer service so much better. And it is easy to train my staff and agents to use as well no matter their level of knowledge with previous CRMs.
ConsSometimes the report tools are a bit restrictive, but they have improved greatly over the last couple of years.
Ken B.
February 20, 2019

“We really like Agency Bloc”

Overall"AgencyBloc is a really good CRM. Perfect for what we use it for and the customer service is excellent."
ProsI like that it is robust yet allows us to be nimble regarding the level of detail we keep for our clients.
ConsI suppose it would be made better if certain fields were located closer to certain others. It's really not that big a deal though.
Nathan A.
Group Benefits Manager
March 20, 2018

“Super user Friendly! Great platform to keep business organized.”

OverallWe received better client organization, tracking, in office communication and processing which has increased productivity greatly.
ProsAgencyBloc's streamlined platform offers the ability to easily search for policies, clients, activity history, as well as track activity and progress among other agency staff.
ConsCan't say there is anything I don't like. We moved to AgencyBloc from another platform about 8 months ago and the transition was painless.
March 20, 2018
Joe C.
Founding Partner
March 15, 2018

“It's rare to find a product that not only meets and exceeds your expectations like AgencyBloc does. ”

ProsThis software gives me the ability to keep track of clients and truly understand my business. The reports function allows me to run a custom report in literally seconds. In addition, the ability to create a follow-up activity for a client or prospect has provide me one software that keeps my team completely on top of follow-up! I have referred several colleagues to AgencyBloc.
March 15, 2018
Bill B.
agent
October 19, 2017

“We're a small 2 pers Medicare office, new to AB, getting going was pretty easy just in time for AEP.”

ProsWhat we like the most is it is insurance industry specific and that we are able to tailor it to our specific wants and needs. The ability to download scans into specific clients files has simplified our startup with AB. Instead of keying in all the old notes I scanned them into pdf's and downloaded those. The same goes with plan analysis and supporting documents. With AB our client files are now always with us and the hard copies are elsewhere in a secure HIPPA compliant location.
ConsI often find that what I think I don't like is overturned with some experience and the help desks input. There is some clumsiness in downloading stored file to attach to emails etc but I'm still finding my way around.
October 19, 2017
Joe V.
Partner
August 8, 2019

“Daily User”

ProsVery easy to access and find my notes on clients on a daily basis
ConsI dont like how you have to go back to the company/group to review each policy every time you switch between policies.
August 8, 2019
Denise M.
Executive Admin
March 23, 2018

“Very user friendly”

ProsThe software is very easy to train new employees. The new hires have a very small learning curve. New hires are and running day one. Adding clients is very easy and quick. Stability of software has been the best part of using AgencyBloc.
ConsThe sort features are somewhat limited. Would like to see ability to search for clients and agents expanded.
March 23, 2018
Liz E.
Receptionist
July 10, 2014

“Best data storage product out there!”

OverallI came to work part time for a delightful local insurance agency last year and was given a sufficient amount of instruction on how to navigate through AgencyBloc. Open enrollment came upon us and we were so busy. I found entering and accessing information into AB was incredibly simple. Correcting, updating, or adjusting information ( even creating a custom field) was also simple. I have used several data systems in my career (which has not always been in insurance) and have found AB to be one of the most user friendly systems for data storage and information/report retrieval. My congrats to the developers for creating a comprehensive data base for information storage and retrieval that is so easy to use. Most others I have used are layered with too much information and duplication. I have nothing but good things to report about AB customer service. When we call, the AB staff have consistently answered in a pleasant and helpful manner and have provided usable and understandable answers/instructions. In my experience, thus far, I have not had to leave a message and wait for a call back. All this is a rarity, but certainly appreciated, in the current business climate.
July 10, 2014
Amy K.
April 11, 2011

“Agency Bloc”

Overall The price-point is inline with what I wanted to spend and I have the opportunity for this system to grow with me and my agency as my needs change. I am very satisfied with the system and have experienced excellent service support when I needed it.
ProsAgencyBloc has a nice "dashboard" with various tabs that you move through to complete different tasks. I found it to be a more intuitive interface. Its also web-based so you can use it anywhere. Another facet I found important was not having to worry about downloading updates or new software onto my computer.
ConsI would like to be able to see individuals within a group and their enrollment for the various policies offered by the employer. I also think it would be an enhancement to have the capability to build an individual contact at the same level of the employer. When there is a family enrolled I would like to have the ability to have spouse and children fall under the primary applicant instead of creating an individual contact for each member enrolled on the policy.
April 11, 2011
Laurie U.
September 21, 2010

“The best money I have ever spent”

OverallI would highly recommend this service to any health and life insurance agents. I do not sell auto and home so I do not know if it would work well with that business. This software doesn't require complicated computer skills to operate. It really has changed my life.
ProsHas my clients all in one place I can work from anywhere, including the beach Does not have too many features to confuse me Is extremely user friendly, I have been able to easily use this software. I do not consider myself computer savy but this is the easiest software I have ever used. Organizes my clients so I can easily find them. Allows me to keep all my contact information online including phone numbers for insurance companies. It is extremely affordable I can save emails to the client for which they pertain I don't have papers and files all over my desk anymore I have not lost any papers in a very long time! I have not had to call and ask for support from their customer service. I have not needed it!
ConsThere are not any
September 21, 2010
Danette B.
Chief Operating Officer
April 27, 2016

“Excellent product and excellent service”

OverallWe love AgencyBloc!! It is so wonderful to find information regarding our clients in one data storage location. The software has streamlined how and what information we keep track of. What we appreciate most about AgencyBloc is, as they have grown they have not lost sight of what is most important when it comes to software and that is "Customer Service". In the three years since I have been using AB I have always had my questions answered on the first call. Not once has someone had to call me back to resolve an issue. This is huge!!! There is nothing more frustrating than calling customer service and having to leave a voice mail of the problem and then getting a recorded message telling you they will return your call within 24 hours!! Another thing I appreciate about AB is they are very careful and thoughtful about upgrades. When we receive an upgrade, we can count on the fact it has been tested and is tried and true. Thank you so much AgencyBloc Team for providing an excellent product that is dependable and we have great confidence knowing you and your team sincerely care about us and the success of our business.
April 27, 2016
Karen P.
PRESIDENT
June 22, 2018

“I HAVE TRIED OTHER SYSEMS, I FIND THIS SYSTEM EXCELLENT AND EASY TO USE”

OverallALL MY CLIENTS AND DOCUMENT IS IN ONE PLACE AND EASY TO ACCESS
ProsTHE FLOW OF MOVING FROM ONE SECTION TO ANOTHER. I LIKE THE FACT THAT YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS REALLY HELPFUL
ConsI WOULD PREFER FOR THE ACTIVITIES AND NOTES TO BE DATES WHEN PUT IN SYSTEM. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT I LEAST LIKE ABOUT YOUR SYSTEM
June 22, 2018
Guy R.
Asset Manager
June 2, 2017

“Great management tool. Smart and Linking features help tremendously.”

ProsAbility to quickly find a Client and supporting information. Linking a Relative or Spouse can simplify changes or adding updated information.
Patrick A.
Officer
December 8, 2010

“Agency Bloc Software Is everything and more!”

Overall10/10. We have researched countless softwares and Agencyblocs topped them all. It's by far the most advanced and easiest to use among the ones we tested. I would recommend any company to evaluate this software against what it currently operates and I'm sure this will beat it hands down. Thanks again AgencyBloc in your help in getting us started and your fantastic customer service!
ProsAgencyBloc is very simple to understand and use. It's easy to set up new applications, make new policies, and use data entry. The commission structure is perfect and its ease of use makes it that much more enjoyable to use. After purchasing this software, implementing and importing our old and new data, my job of configuring commissions for our agency has been made so much easier. Instead of usually taking me 22 days of the month to get completely done, I'm done in less than 4 days with agencybloc. It's been a life and most of all, time saver!
ConsWhen I find some, i'll let you know!
Katie M.
Agent

“User Friendly”

OverallCompared to our last data base, this is a walk in the park! I like the ease of reports.
ProsVery user friendly, and reports are quick and uncomplicated.
ConsDuplicate info on some pages, Counties don't populate correctly for some cities.
A A.
VP
March 13, 2013

“Well worth the upfront setup time !!!! ”

OverallI highly recommend this solution to any firm looking for an easy to learn & use commission based system.
ProsThe staff at AgencyBloc have been available, helpful, patient, professional and very easy to work with. I've had all my questions answered promptly. The implementation of AB replaced a tedious, manual process (using Excel pivot tables) to manage a very unique and complicated commission tracking and payout need. Having the information backed up regularly and web access was crucial to our firm.
ConsI hope that AB will further develop reporting options and facilitate the updating of fields in large groups of policies without having to either be creative or work with each policy individually. It would be great if one could select fields from within AB to generate into a report and have those be a bit more professional looking.
March 13, 2013
Melissa C.
Contracting Department
August 7, 2017

“Agency Bloc has made such a difference for the company i work for. Its reliable, and easy ”

Pros Honestly everything, its so easy to use. The Agency Bloc company keeps you updated on all the updates and even goes as far as to do training's for all the updates and past updates.
August 7, 2017
Dominic S.
October 4, 2013

“AgencyBloc Rocks”

OverallWe are a growing ancillary General Agent who was in need of a more robust database and tracking system. We were previously using Microsoft Access to track our agents quotes and service issues but that limited us to one user and was not cloud-based. We added another employee and it is imperative that all members of the team can see the activities and notes from the different groups we manage. Agency Bloc fits this bill. Agency Bloc helps us manage our entire current block of business as well as all our new quoting activity and customer service issues. If one person goes out, the next can easily pick up on open items or issues. The system will even allow us to pay commissions if we pay the upgrade. As we quoted out ideas for an agency management system, we talked to a variety of vendors. Agency Bloc was the most reasonably priced. I recommend fully Agency Bloc to the agents I work with. It is an affordable professional solution for benefit agents.
October 4, 2013
Sandra J.
Office assistant
March 2, 2018

“I am 70 years old and had retired. Therefore, not ever having used a software such as this. Easy”

OverallIt is perfect for storing all our files in one place and at our fingertips. We can use it in many ways to help remind our clients when it is time for renewals, so they will not let their policies lapse. It does many things, allowing everything being accessible with just a tap of the keys instead of searching different sites for the information needed.
ProsThere are so many facets of the software to help market anyoneproducts. Like that you listen to us and change the software accordingly. You are there for us immediately on chat support.
March 2, 2018
Jay L.
Agent/Owner
September 27, 2017

“Software is very user friendly, allows enough customization for my use, and adds value.”

ProsEase of use, has nice accessibility with being internet-based. Also, it is made for health insurance industry so it is secure.
September 27, 2017
Antonietta A.
Marketing Assistant
1-10 employees
July 6, 2016

“Excellent program and wonderful customer service ”

OverallMy experience with this program has been great from the very beginning. It is extremely user friendly and has so many features.
ProsIt has so many features on it and it allows user to input so much detail about your client. Also, even if you make a mistake, it's very easy to go back and fix without losing data. I've also been very fortunate to have a customer service rep (Degin) who is always around to provide help and support when I need it.
Recommendations to other buyersTake advantage of the trial so you can see for yourself how great this software is.
Chris M.
Company Case Manager
July 18, 2012

“Still modifying to our needs”

OverallOverall, this is an excellent program and site. I've been able to be very "creative" as I've learned the limitations of what I can change within the program to accomodate our needs. These "creative" methods have helped make the program more suitable for what we need to do. Considering that once all of our data is in Agency Bloc, and I no longer have to keep flash/thumb drives for a backup, I'd recommend this to any company in this line of work.
ProsThis site/program is FAST, User friendly, and has the ability to upload pdf files so if you have a "crash" in your company or your own personal computer, you've lost no files.
ConsSince this program is "national" you can only "customize" it up to a point. There are certain things that you may want to do and can't since it would affect the program for everyone.
July 18, 2012
scott a.
Vice President
December 8, 2010

“Great software for health insurance agency!”

OverallI would definitley reccomend this product to any health and life agency.
ProsFinally a agency solution for a health agency!! We have been looking for a product like this for years! Support has been excellent, and for our agency it works perfect. Has elminated hours and hours of plugging in commisions for agents. We actually had one person that was doing this for a full time job and he now has become one of our top selling agents, because he can focus on selling not entering in commisions all month.
ConsWould like more features available like to query birthdays so we can send out cards, and more query options. But, this is the best thing out there from what we saw with other companies.
Trish A.
Support Specialist
July 12, 2012

“Wonderful Commission Tracking System!”

OverallAgencyBloc's commission tables and import mapping will save us hours of time each month in calculating commissions. The search feature will help us to answer agent questions quickly. We are very satisfied with AgencyBloc and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a commission tracking software program!
ProsIn the past we have manually calculated commission for our 100+ agents using spreadsheets; this has simplified our process and provided more detail to our agents. We deal with multiple carriers and AgencyBloc has excellent functionality and customization to meet our needs.
ConsThe initial setup is tedious, but the customer support at AgencyBloc helped ease the process - they were great!
July 12, 2012
Joe V.
Partner
July 16, 2018

“I use this for my insurance agency which specializes in employee benefits”

ProsThe software is very easy to access and get my clients information pulled up very quickly. I use for notes under policies and find it very easy to use.
ConsI do not like how i have to go back to the original group client name each time i want to click on a different policy under the group.
July 16, 2018
Shea B.
February 13, 2017

“Amazing, easy to use, fabulous and responsive customer service”

OverallI am so happy we found agencybloc. We have tried other client management systems and this one really takes the cake. I think the best part of it is the customer service and the willingness to keep changing and making it better.
ProsEasy of use
ConsI wish more things were customizable
Recommendations to other buyersCreating activities is a great way to stay on top of tasks and keep up on the day to day in the office.
February 13, 2017
Shelly A.
March 22, 2012

“AgencyBloc Software”

OverallI highly recommend AgencyBloc to anyone who is looking to manage their clients and prospects. It is well worth the cost!
ProsThis software is very easy to use and we have found it to be a beneficial tool for storing/organizing our clients' information. You are able to input both individual and group clients, and even upload documents to store (i.e. applications). The price is very reasonable for such a great system!
ConsE-mai integration: would like to be able to send a mass e-mail directly from the software. Birthday reminders: this would be nice to keep track of through AgencyBloc
March 22, 2012
Rick G.
Agency Manager
September 27, 2011

“Agencybloc ”

Overalloverall I give it a 9 for my needs out of 10. I must admit part of that may be my limited use of the system. I am caught up now in entering all my clients and the next phase is to go through and update for activities that have occured over the years. So I will learn even more as I proceed. I have found everyone in the company to be very helpful and supportive.
ProsI have found the system to allow me to track my clients in an organized fashion. I am able to print reports that I can use in other programs to follow up with clients and track commissions due.
ConsI would say it is a limited system from others I have worked with. Overall I am very pleased for my needs.
September 27, 2011
Christina L.
Customer Service Manager
August 3, 2011

“AgencyBloc is Fantastic! ”

OverallWe looked at several software options that claimed distinctiveness but after exploring and testing out those options AgencyBloc became the clear choice because it simplifies our health insurance organization. AgencyBloc is intuitive, uncomplicated and the service and support is fantastic!
ProsAgencyBloc is offers a service that compares to no other software on the market. Using AgencyBloc is effortless!
ConsWe would love to see e-mail integration and marketing support built into the system.

By AgencyBloc on August 3, 2011
We're happy to report that Email Integration is coming - we have a number of agencies test piloting the enhancement right now. Glad to hear the software is working well for your agency!
August 3, 2011
William F.
Sales Manager
November 21, 2018

“Commissioin”

OverallTop notch. Highly recommended
ProsOne of the best I've used. Our commission tracking and processing between producers, subproducers, agents and financial specialists can get messy sometimes and AgencyBloc helps mitigate the problems and run smoothly. Pricing is also very simple and fair.
ConsI cant thing of anything that I don't like about the software. It's an expensive I don't really want in the agency but it's certainly not AgencyBloc's problem.
November 21, 2018
Jay B.
Co-Owner
April 16, 2012

“Very Very Satisfied”

OverallBuy and use it as you will be pleased
ProsWe love all of Agency Bloc as it has changed they way we do business not only for E&O reason's but also for customer sales f/u and especially our f/u on claims. Our tracking of clients and prospects for future sales has improved our bottom line. The ease of use has been beyond our expectations and the customer service is outstanding with response times being exceptional. We would highly recommedn this and already do to anyone who will listen. David and his group are excellent.
Consabsolutely none
April 16, 2012
Heather C.
administrative assistant

“Positive ”

ProsIt's easy to use and I like that I could look back on all my past commissions I would recommend this to anyone looking for an easy commission program!
ConsThere really isn't anything I could think other than the price. Since we only use the software 1x per month.
Kim G.
May 4, 2016

“Happy I made the switch to this product!”

OverallI definitely didn't do enough research when I was originally selecting a program - mainly to track commissions. The original program I used was not set up for Insurance agents. Unfortunately, it was a waste of my time. Thankfully I started asking other agents what they use and one agent highly suggested AgencyBloc. There are so many wonderful features that AgencyBloc offers. It is geared specifically toward agents and commissions tracking has been a breeze. The customer service is effective and efficient. I highly recommend it!
May 4, 2016