Cart2Cart Ratings

Overall
3.7/5
4.2/5
3.4/5

About Cart2Cart

Cart2Cart makes the entire store data migration journey across various shopping carts quick, easy and cost-effective. It supports 85+ e-commerce service providers, including Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, OpenCart, PrestaShop. The key advantages of the service are: Flexible pricing, 24/7 assistance, 85+ carts support, Migration Preview, 100% current store uptime. To calculate the exact price of your specific migration case, you can make use of the Cart2Cart Migration Estimator. Learn more about Cart2Cart

Aaron M.
Web Developer/Ecommerce Strategist
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
May 19, 2018

“Easily Migrated from Volusion to Magento 1”

Overall Saved a ton of time by automatically migrating my data to a new cart.
ProsMoved customers, orders, products, and attributes from Volusion to Magento with no issues. Easily resynced migration about a week later to go live.
ConsI really didn't have any issues so I can't cite any cons. Price was acceptable, and support was great too.
May 19, 2018
June 6, 2018

“Easily Migrated Products From Magento to Woocommerce”

OverallAvoided redoing a lot of work by migrating data from one cart to another.
ProsIt does exactly what it says it does - seemlessly migrates products, customers, and order data from one cart to another. We made a bad decision to go with Magento when it was far too much for what we needed - this allowed us to easily move our work over to Woocommerce and avoid having to do it all over again.
ConsI guess the only thing I can complain about is cost, everyone want's it cheaper. Other than that, I couldn't find any cons - mission accomplished.
June 6, 2018
Jerod T.
1-10 employees
July 28, 2016

“Solid service”

OverallWe had a really complex migration to Magento and Cart2Cart did it all for just a hundred bucks and even provided some custom help from their tech team. Great service, great product!
Prosprice, speed, tech support

By MagneticOne on July 28, 2016
Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to have helped you :)
July 28, 2016
Justin L.
April 24, 2018

“AVOID THIS PRODUCT ! This is the worst plugin I've ever purchased”

OverallNone
ConsThe product wrecked our site, deleting a fair amount of work that had been done. Then, after asking for a refund, Cart2Cart asked to try and fix it. I granted them a chance and they proceeded to wreck our site and delete even more work that had been done. After once again asking for a refund, they again refused. This product is easily the worst plugin we've ever purchased and cost us FAR more time and money than if we had transfered the data ourselves or hired a developer to do so. Also, when transacting, they add on a "migration insurance" charge out of nowhere at the end of the transaction. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

By MagneticOne on May 3, 2018
Dear Justin, Let us apologize for the inconveniences you¿ve faced. Our supervisors reviewed this untypical case, and the development team has already implemented the changes to the code to avoid any conflicts with custom themes settings in future. The full refund has been provided to you, please, confirm if you¿ve received the funds back to your account. This case is unique, and since 2009 it is the first time we¿ve faced such an issue. Once again we would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies. Anyway, in future, we will be thrilled to see you again as our client.
April 24, 2018
Retail, 1-10 employees
April 15, 2019

“The thing you need to improve your business!”

OverallGood work, good supporters, always on time and If you're a newbie in wordpress they can help a lot even if it's not related!
ProsIt's simply the best app in ecommerce migration business, and supporters are really supportive and informative!
ConsI have no hate for anything that can improve my business, I mean I feel grateful.
April 15, 2019
Gerald W.
CTO
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2018

“Garbage Company”

OverallThey are crooks who bait and switch and sell you a product they are incapable of delivering. I purchased extra options they didnt deliver. They drug their feet in offering solutions. I repeatedly asked for a refund because they blew my deadlines and I had to do this manually, but because they offered to continue working (and failing) they will not refund my money. CROOKS
ProsThis software doens't work beyond the simplest applications. If you have options, embedded images, html code in the description field, or other things that arent super simple, forget it.
ConsEverything. They sell a good pitch but it doesnt work and once they have your money, they will not issue refunds under any reason. Save your money and find another product or company with scruples.
October 10, 2018