Procession Ratings

Overall

About Procession

PROCession delivers even greater flexibility, creativity and streamlined productivity to the funeral home. Learn more about Procession

Jim C.
1-10 employees
November 18, 2016

“We have been more than satisfied”

OverallFeldman Mortuary, Inc. has been a client of SRS for years now. We made the switch from another industry software company because SRS just seemed to be steps ahead of other companies with their product. The newest version is easy to navigate, easy to learn, works seamlessly, and is aesthetically appealing. We have worked with SRS on customization here or there and they have been reasonably priced and timely with our requests. While the software is great, the technical support is even better. We are able to reach a technician immediately and the issue is resolved with minutes. But not only are the technicians available immediately, so is our sales representative. You may wonder why that is important, may even question if SRS is always tying to sell something. Actually, to the contrary. They never try to sell, but rather, try to solve. Whenever I have a big picture question to run my business more efficient, I always call my rep for her insight, thoughts, and knowledge. Sometimes she can solve my concern with a product of theirs but more often she simply helps me evaluate the issue one step at a time which leads me to a better understanding and not a sale for her! SRS is professional, down-to-earth, real people firm. From the technicians to the sales people, they not only know their product inside and out, but they talk to you at your level. As the title of the review states: We have been more than satisfied with SRS and their software. You cannot go wrong calling this company.
ProsEasy to navigate, easy to learn, time efficient, cutting edge, has all the features we need, aesthetically appealing
ConsCannot say I have a complaint of any sort.

By SRS Computing on May 10, 2017
Jim, we tremendously appreciate this! We're so thrilled you're loving the system!
November 18, 2016
Larry S.
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2016

“A Step Above”

OverallI have been a funeral director for 40 years and for the last 25 years have been using various software programs to keep our firm running smoothly. As we grew the other companies were not able to accommodate our needs to offer more advanced service options. Since joining SRS they are always thinking ahead with innovations that are making our lives easier.
ProsVery easy to use. They seem to listen to my request for various upgrades.
ConsWould like to be able to integrate from my website directly into SRS.

By SRS Computing on May 10, 2017
Don't worry Larry, we're working on the import for you! Thank you so much for your kind words!
December 6, 2016
Jonathan H.
Director of Strategy
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
April 12, 2019

“SRS has been excellent.”

ProsThe software is versatile and the SRS Team is always available and willing to help.
ConsThe software can be a bit clunky on the backend. However, once dialed in, it is an excellent user experience for day-to-day use of our funeral directors.
April 12, 2019
Allison W.
March 8, 2016

“Excellent Service with SRS”

OverallWe are a new client with SRS Computing. We have been blown away by their systems and their customer service. Everything we've requested has been made possible, and done with so much ease on our end. SRS answers all questions, takes care of all concerns, and makes the transition to their system flawless. We are met with excellent customer service any time we call in with questions or concerns, and have been impressed with their quick response. We are looking forward to many years of a great working relationship.

By SRS Computing on March 8, 2016
Allison, thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are thrilled to have you as a client and look forward to our partnership! Kimberly Simons
March 8, 2016
Doug W.
President/CEO
March 22, 2016

“SRS Computing - An Outstanding Experience”

OverallVery few times in your life do you every find a product that lives up to your expectations. I have nothing but praise for SRS Computing's PROCession operating system! From the very beginning the SRS team provided me with outstanding service and a product that is second to none. I have two businesses and the implementation of the system, training and technical support were (and are) excellent. I highly recommend this system to those that demand the very best!

By SRS Computing on March 22, 2016
You are wonderful!
March 22, 2016
David M.
April 18, 2016

“Excellent”

OverallI have been more than pleased. The money that I spent, for a business my size, was a lot but now that I'm in more than knee deep, I can honestly tell you it was money well spent.

By SRS Computing on April 18, 2016
We are just as pleased to have you! Welcome to the SRS community!
April 18, 2016