CallFire Ratings

Overall

About CallFire

Put your outbound dialing into overdrive with CallFire's Cloud Call Center. Simply upload your contacts, and in minutes, CallFire's Power Dialer will connect your sales agents to live leads. CallFire can call up to 4 phone lines per agent and will leave answering machine messages. CallFire saves time by weeding out busy signals, bad phone numbers, and handling answering machines. Agents focus on speaking with live customers, leading to 20-30% increases in efficiency over manual dialing. Learn more about CallFire

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
October 9, 2018

“Callfire Review”

OverallIt has been a great help for my business to generate more revenue with better quality and low maintenance problems.
ProsI was using some other auto dialing products before i got to know about Callfire from one my business mate. When i saw it working i was amazed. The uploading of the data, caller lists is very easy no matter if it is any file extension format it accepts all and shows you the exact call details on the screen as they are uploaded on it. We do not have to mention the unwanted details like address, zip, area code or postal code like rest of the dialer requires necessarily in order to get the calling list uploaded on the software. The call connectivity is excellent and i never have experienced a call drop or breakage call echo while dialing, (Provided sufficient internet bandwidth). They have got exiting upgraded features like messaging from a smart phone app. Call broadcasting and even you can track your call records as well. IVR (interactive voice responses) lets you set us inbound caller messages, product details, help center escalations till the time the caller is being answered by the next available agent. We also can make conference calls as well as call routing from this software. Also we can configure as many agents as we want on this dialer. We also can rely on the superior customer service as they are always available to help us with any technical issues.
ConsHonestly, no hassle, nothing to say bad or anything which i dont like about this product. It worth's every single penny invested.Value for money and happy customer engagement.
October 9, 2018
Don G.
December 12, 2016

“Excellent for managing multiple call campaigns”

OverallThe non-profit agency that I work for has been using the Callfire Cloud Call Center for over 5 years now as a tool to better manage our customer service outreach. The software allows us to easily create small targeted calling campaigns for individual staff or a large multi-user campaign for customer service follow-up with our entire customer base. The metrics that the software provides allow us to track staff productivity during calls, see good versus bad phone numbers, a number of live answers, etc. The data/question screen allows for customized Q&A that operators can fill in while on a call and which can be exported to Excel for data mining later. One major complaint is when trying to export the data. Not sure if this is due to the size of the campaigns, internet connection, the software itself, or what but it can often take several clicks of the export/download option over many minutes (I've seen it take anywhere from 3 minutes which is reasonable to one time when I spent over 20 minutes trying to open a campaign and export/download the results). This issue we have witnessed on multiple occasions over the years so it's not an isolated incident but again, tough to truly track down what the problem is. Customer Service, however, has been great in trying to help us on the occasions when we needed info but could not get it from the system.
ProsVersatile, fairly easy to use, easy to customize.
ConsSometimes tough to export data.
December 12, 2016
Joel N.
Data Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 5, 2019

“CallFire Review”

OverallBest tool for mass communication that is cost-effective and easy to use. You can reach your customer base at the touch of a button and get whatever info needed to scale or improve your business. Great customer support as well.
ProsThere's so much that comes with this tool such as pre-recording feature for replies, script-setting, analytics, texting, phone banking just to name a few. All this actually make phone banking easy. For businesses, I'd say that it is the best way to reach out to customers and follow-up on them whether it involves taking a survey, getting feedback for particular product or even letting them know that you are about to launch a new product or service. It's flexible and customizable, which makes it even more your go-to choice for online banking. It's pricing is actually great and it gives you the value for your money with automated dialing feature for mass calls and of course, great customer service in case you have any problem that you would like to report.
ConsI'd appreciate being able to edit text when you're recording to correct any accidental errors. Customization should be considered for standard reports so they can best suit specific business needs.
June 5, 2019
February 22, 2018

“Use it all the time for my business”

Overallgreat software!
ProsI use this software for all my outgoing calls. It allows me to schedule confirmations to my clients with one click of a button
ConsI had it set up for me by a subcontracted programmer. I do not have the technical knowledge to manage my set up. Wish the company had people on call to set up things for me and later make changes
February 22, 2018
1001-5000 employees
May 6, 2018

“Easy to use and feature rich, we've grown to absolutely love it.”

ProsThe UI is easy to navigate and all major features are clearly accessible from nearly anywhere. The reports are also powerful so we've been able to track & update metrics, increasing our overall productivity quite quickly.
ConsInitially we were concerned the features may not be that beneficial to us but once we began to see an increase in revenue due to sending out discounts & promotions, along updates and notifications so easily, we were very pleased.
May 6, 2018
Carlos U.
Lead Consultant
November 17, 2017

“Great software for a great price”

ProsEasy to setup and easy to use. Lots of great data points, post campaigns, and great reports. Online login and setup is great when working remotely.
ConsUser interface can be a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it, works well. Customer support is great but a little inconsistent at times.
November 17, 2017
Political Organization, 51-200 employees
July 30, 2018

“Easy to use”

ProsCallFire's Cloud Call Center is an easy to use phone banking tool to use. You can set up scripts, questions/responses, transfers, pre-recorded answering machine messages, etc.
ConsTwo main things: (1) I've noticed reporting from the Cloud Call Center can be buggy. Calls show as Live Answer when they were actually Answering Machine drops, for instance. (2) Apparently CallFire has deprioritized this tool, so they no longer officially support it. We've had accounts for years so we are grandfathered in, but this is problematic to me for our future use.
July 30, 2018
Amy W.
Applications Support
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2017

“Cheap, easy phone banking”

OverallIt allows us to do so much of our external outreach -- phone banking, texting, robo calls, and more!
ProsThis is the most cost-effective way we've found to do our online phone banking. It has a lot of customizable options in set up, and we can easily set up a campaign to gather information.
ConsI'd prefer my agents/callers to not have to sign up for an account when they join a calling campaign. It results in unwanted marketing emails to people who aren't potential customers.
July 18, 2017
Ashley C.
Assistant/Marketing/Transaction Coordinator
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
November 21, 2018

“Call Fire Review”

OverallThe customer service team was great! They helped me figure out the kinks and gave me tips on converting my pre-recorded messages to a file that could up load and it was no headache at all!
ProsThis system does it all. Does the mass text messaging , mass voicemail and its simple to use!
ConsThe only thing I didn't like was that the voicemail that was sent IF the person picks up the phone and it was supposed to go to their voicemail then it just hangs up on them. I think that if they answer it should at least have the recording to hear. Or bypass the answer option and show up in their voicemail box if at all possible.
November 21, 2018
Amber L.
Founder / CEO
Internet, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“CallFire is an Effective & Affordable Solution ”

OverallI was in a pinch with my billing admin out of the office for a long time, so I needed a solution to let clients know if their invoice was overdue. I set up CallFire and got fantastic results from the first time I used it. I love the option of transferring to a live person, too. It's been great for recouping late payments in my small business.
Pros- The voices for type-to-speech are pleasant, easy to understand - It's really affordable - The interface makes it easy to set up - Live transfer is extremely useful
Cons- I wish it had the ability to edit the text of a recording, or at least view the words being spoken so they can be copied to another response. It's a bit cumbersone to have to retype for small changes.
December 4, 2018
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
March 25, 2018

“Callfire auto dialer reduces the time when we placing calls to our client's customers.”

ProsCallfire integrates with our CRM system. Therefore we can enter notes directly in the system. It is easy to use and the customer service is great.
ConsThere is nothing that we don't like about this software. Callfire meets everything we need in an auto dialer.
March 25, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
December 19, 2018

“Great and effective tool!”

OverallAn excellent product at a reasonable price.
ProsEasy to use, productive and an efficient software. I use CallFire for all of my outgoing calls. A trustworthy product.
ConsNone. I did not come across any drawbacks.
December 19, 2018
Kyna B.
VDC Engineer
May 23, 2018

“Great thus far!”

OverallIt is very user friendly.
ProsThis software has allowed my business to grow substantially. They make it very easy to use and you also do not have to sign up for a monthly subscription
ConsI do not like the fact that you cannot see your past text sent out to your clients. That would help me be able to respond to other messages.
May 23, 2018
1001-5000 employees
June 8, 2018

“Works!”

ProsUntil now find me good software because it allows me to record calls, configure the auto dialer, is easy to use and handling in the interface without complications.
ConsUntil now I had no complications when using VoIP Call Tracking, on the contrary, it is simple to use and very practical.
June 8, 2018
Dave H.
Co-Founder, Director of Business Development
January 18, 2018

“Great tool for VOIP”

OverallGreat for getting VOIP numbers!
ProsWe've gotten several numbers for our lead generation business from CallFire, and have never had a problem. Easy to buy and monitor these numbers
ConsInterface is a bit antiquated, but after the learning curve it is relatively smooth. Sometimes customer support took a while to respond.. but I'm an impatient guy. :)
January 18, 2018
Evie M.
Outreach Assistance Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
November 22, 2018

“Works like a charm with so much data!”

OverallAs a nonprofit that does client service, we use this to follow up with clients on a weekly basis. It has saved us so any man hours and the clients like have the gently reminders.
ProsAmazing data! Of course this does a great job at making robo call campaigns; easy, quick and very effective. However I had no idea the amount of data that would be provided; geographical mapping, pick ups, voicemails, no answers, etc.
ConsThe main issue I have has more to do with my VOIP system, since it requires a direct phone number for call transfer it is hard to make it go to a specific person.
November 22, 2018
Leomar Antonio E.
Analista de Soporte Informático
April 11, 2018

“ a simple tool for an effective business communication”

Overall I was easy to handle, fast and efficient for what was required at the time
Pros It has a simple and easy to use interface that adapts to the necessary requirements in the framework of new technologies for business development, taking into account the voip technology.
Cons It presents small flaws with Microsoft's internet browser platform, it would be convenient to evaluate the situation and other products that work very well on this platform and when combined with CallFire would present better benefits
April 11, 2018
Muhammad A.
Auto Dialer
May 31, 2018

“Great Tool For Out Going Calls”

ProsCallFire is a best auto dialer software for out going calls. CallFire is a powerfull telemarketing & call center tool. You can use CallFire easily for your all outgoing calls. You can monitor all calls to check results and performance of your team.
ConsCallFire is easy to use and understandable options. It has friendly user enter face. Everything you feel need in an auto dialer, CallFire provides. It has great customer support service.
May 31, 2018
Jessie O. L.
April 27, 2016

“Love this app!!!”

OverallAbsolutely amazing. If you have too many people to call, use this app. I love it as I simply hate dialing. This app saves my life and improves my productivity.
ProsEasy to use, fast and efficient. Love it! Friendly staff!
ConsNone! Not a thing I encounter but may be the occassional Internet lag.
April 27, 2016
Taylor V.
COO
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Pretty good text blasting tool”

ProsVery intuitive and simple to import in contacts and draft a text to send. Reasonable prices per message.
ConsOur lead managers who use this tool complained that it was difficult to track conversations. They felt that the inbox wasn't as user-friendly.
December 18, 2018