ITS Dispatch Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5

About ITS Dispatch

Powered by Truckstop.com, ITS Dispatch is the number one trucking business solution in North America. With over 50,000 satisfied users, ITS is the most affordable, easy-to-use web-based trucking & freight broker software for small to medium sized companies. You'll get the crucial tools needed to organize and grow your business, including IFTA processing, one-click invoicing, complete load management & Quickbooks integration with unlimited users & free expert support. Request a FREE DEMO today! Learn more about ITS Dispatch

December 4, 2018

“Full suite for transportation management”

OverallITS dispatch is a good piece of SAAS that can help anyone who needs to use transportation companies: whether you are a manufacturing facility, a transportation broker, a freight forwarder or a transportation company, ITS dispatch has the right module for your business needs. ITS has made a name in the industry as a facilitator of loads and trucks for their users, and has built a number of failsafes and additional decision making information that allows you to intelligently select who do you want to work with and how much risk would you take on the transaction. Some business intelligence modules might have an extra cost: if you can afford it, pay it: they make a difference. Great software for transportation startups and established companies who need to source transportation both nationwide and in the USMCA region.
ProsEase of use, attention to the full transportation lifecycle, simple process to source trucking companies for your business needs, invoicing and payables review modules included
ConsNon-flexible process for operational workflow, very basic check call and follow uptions for loads
December 4, 2018
Kevin P.
June 12, 2017

“Awesome and easy to use.”

OverallA must have for any freight broker aor carrier.
ProsMy 67 year old dad can understand and use with ease. Set up time was quick and plenty of demo videos to help you along the way. Call and someone answers the phone! All data can be exported to exel.
ConsWish there could be a column that alows a partial payment to be posted and a balance on account to show up. Customers pay what they can sometimes and I dislike posting paid if there is still an outstanding balance.

By Truckstop.com on June 20, 2017
Dear Kevin, What a fantastic review, thank you! Your feedback is important to us, sir. Therefore, since reading what you posted, we have initiated the process for adding this feature today. We want you to be happy. It will be available for use no later than July 15th, 2017. That's a promise. Thank you for your business and loyalty. We wish you continued success, The ITS Dispatch Team.
June 12, 2017
Cari W.
Administration
April 18, 2016

“Very practical and easy to use - with GREAT customer service!”

OverallThis software is very user-friendly. It's fairly easy to learn the ins and outs of using it, and when you do need help, the training videos are a fantastic feature covering a wide range of functions. I love the search options in the Load Manager, which enable you to set particular criteria when looking for a specific load/loads. The customer service is fantastic. If you have to leave a message with someone, the callback always comes in a very reasonable amount of time, and the questions or concerns always get answered or addressed. Anyone I've ever dealt with over the phone for support has always been professional, yet friendly and personable. The suggestions and additions feature is also great, especially the idea of allowing others to click others' suggestions to show it would be a useful function for others as well. My only complaint about that is that is sometimes can take a very, very long time to get the suggestions reviewed, and if they are approved, a very long time, yet again, to get it put in place. I can imagine at the volume that they come in and the time it can sometimes take to implement the programming that it would be difficult for them to be put in place quickly, but I think I'd had a few suggestions one time that took around a year or so before they were even reviewed. If I could improve it further, I would want a much wider variety of criteria options for more various kinds of reports, as well as more personal preference settings options. FYI - bringing out the newsletters was a neat idea... it's just one more little thing that makes you feel in the loop and adds a personal element to dealing with the company.

By Truckstop.com on April 18, 2016
Hi Cari, Thanks for the fantastic review, it was a pleasure to read. We want you to know that we value your business, and customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We have in-house developers on staff, and we've just hired more to meet the demand of the suggestions. We will continue to tweak the software. Your suggestions are the life of our business. Thanks again, The ITS Dispatch team.
Lex H.
April 21, 2016

“This software is very useful”

OverallWe've been using ITS Dispatch for about 4 years. Its essentially the center of our processes for keeping up with information about our vendor's(carrier's), customer's and driver's information, besides QuickBooks. The ability to upload files to each record is awesome. The only downfall is, you can only get to the file from the record. There is no place where you can manage "all" the files you have saved. The posting feature is pretty cool. However, it should be fully integrated and allow the user to match their posted loads to posted trucks on Internet Truckstop. Although ITS Dispatch Software is not cheap, its affordable and its not as expensive as purchasing a proprietary software. The upfront cost and per user cost for proprietary software is much more expensive. If we had chosen to do so, our payments to ITS to date would still be less than the purchase of a proprietary software and accompanying components upfront. I like ITS for this reason. It operates pretty much just like proprietary software does. There are a couple of features that we would like to enhance, but for the most part its good. It would be nice if we could add comments or notes to "each" rate confirmation. Other things would add to ITS Dispatch are: If our documents could be signed and sent digitally within the system like DocUsign. As the world keeps changing so do the methods. The digital age is not like the old ways of having to print out, sign, scan, save, or fax a document. Its easier and much more convenient for the user to sign the document digitally. Cons: Cant add or make comments or notes on each individual rate confirmation Pros: Easy to use but not necessarily user friendly, ability to save our documents on each record.

By Truckstop.com on May 5, 2016
Hello Lex, And thanks for the great review. We're happy to announce that we can troubleshoot these issues for you. Expect a call from one of our customer service reps. We wish you continued success. The ITS Dispatch team.
Carlos P.
Package/Freight Delivery, 11-50 employees
November 13, 2018

“Ease to Access from anywhere. ”

OverallI would recommend this to any Mid to small size company who is watching their bottom line.
ProsI like the way its formatted for a small company and the ability to expand as we grow, In addition it allows you to calculate Fuel taxes for your trucks.
ConsThe limited space for disclaimers on the Truck confirmations. I think this is a terrific product that's give you the ability to compete with companies bigger than yourself.

By Truckstop.com on July 17, 2019
Thank you, Carlos for the fantastic review! We wish you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.
November 13, 2018
Mirnes M.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Unspecified
February 2, 2017

“Excellent ”

OverallThis program is great for trucking business. I would recommend this program to all small businesses.
ProsGreat for ifta and finances.
ConsCould be better on communicating with drivers.

By Truckstop.com on September 5, 2017
Hello Mirnes, and thanks for the fantastic review. I'm happy to inform you that we've significantly improved our driver communication -- Our "Driver Messaging" add-on lets you send your drivers pickup and delivery information via text message. Drivers can then respond directly to your dispatch board. They can also attach images, etc. Hope this helps. Thanks again for the review! The ITS Dispatch team.
February 2, 2017
Mark P.
Logistics Coordinator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
September 5, 2019

“Great Program”

OverallIt is an invaluable tool for anybody that is a logistics coordinator.
ProsI can search loads and trucks. The prices they are on the boards for and post loads to the board myself. I couldn't do my job without this software.
ConsSometimes the rates are off on what the loads are currently going for. It's tough for loads out of California during produce season. Other than that they are pretty accurate.
September 5, 2019
THOMAS H.
October 3, 2016

“Great Product,saves me money and time”

OverallI have been using ITS Dispatch and it saves me over 700 man hours per year.It is easy to use and accurate and always there,up and running.No down time.I highly recommend this software!
Proseasy to learn,good support,many functions and priced reasonable
Consnone
Recommendations to other buyerssaves you time and money so you can do other things

By Truckstop.com on October 7, 2016
Hi Thomas, and thanks for your detailed review. We've built this software to save our customers time and money, and after reading this we feel fulfilled. Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.
Beverly W.
Logistics Manager
September 12, 2019

“THIS IS THE BEST LOAD BOARD OUT”

OverallMy overall experience has been great using this service.I keep my trucks loaded with the best market rates available.
ProsThe best freight rates are posted on this site.It automatically adds new load options & update the site when the freight have been removed.They also offer discounted rates for new customers.
ConsI love this service I have nothing bad to say about website.
September 12, 2019
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
August 15, 2018

“Wonderful Product”

ProsWe have used this TMS for 10 years and love it.
ConsThe updates help with functionality but it has had some issues years ago.

By Truckstop.com on August 16, 2018
Thank you for the outstanding review! Our software will only continue to get better with time and we hope to keep you on for at least another 10 years! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch Team
August 15, 2018
Melissa L.
Officer
September 10, 2018

“Does what it needs to do but could improve!”

OverallITS Dispatch is easy to use but I believe that there are a few ways that the user can save more time.
ProsI like the fact that you can enter all the load information in one place and create your invoice and reports easily.
ConsI don't like a few things. The first thing is that when I am entering the information of the shipper or consignee the system should automatically tell you that the name is taken once you enter the address not after you have entered all the information and then it tells you that it is. I also don't like the fact that when you are searching for an invoice you have to enter the dates instead of being able to see it all there.
September 10, 2018
Donald C.
Contract Carrier Sales Specialist
Package/Freight Delivery, 10,001+ employees
January 18, 2018

“Couldn't Do My Job Without ITS”

ProsThey have so many different functions and features that you can use this tool for just about all of your transportation needs.
ConsClunky UI which makes navigating the site somewhat difficult at times. Not always easy to know which product suits your current need.
Beth O.
Contract Carrier Sales Specialist
Package/Freight Delivery, 10,001+ employees

“Great Logistics Software”

ProsIts easy to search for what i am looking for on ITS. I like the fact that it shows the rating of the companies I am looking at.
ConsI wish that when I am clicking on a truck it would stay on the same page rather than open up a new one.
Jack A.
October 14, 2016

“Great Program for small business”

OverallIts is great and dependable software for smaller trucking companies ....Very Affordable! We love it
October 14, 2016
TANESHA B.
OWNER
October 3, 2016

“PHX TRANSPORTATION FREIGHT ITS”

OverallThe software was very easy to learn and has made load and fleet management a less stressful process, paying drivers managing loads, tracking and communicating with shippers and receivers.
Prosbeing able to communicate with drivers
ConsNA
Recommendations to other buyersNA

By Truckstop.com on October 7, 2016
Hi Tanesha, And thank you for letting us know what you think. We're delighted to hear that we're reducing your daily stress levels! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.
Melissa L.
Officer
March 19, 2019

“All in one place. ”

Pros I like the fact that I can enter all my loads and organize my billing all in one place.
Cons I don't like the fact that when I start entering the address for a consignee or shipper and the address is already in the system ... Instead of automatically add it you end up with many duplicates.
March 19, 2019
Brian Y.
April 18, 2016

“Easy to use. Very good product”

OverallOverall its a very good product. Everyone answers my questions very fast and is very nice. We are a 3PL so there are a few features and tweaks that I would like that are missing but overall it's great. I think if you are a trucking company then it would have everything you need. Despite missing a couple things, its one of the best on the market for 3PL especially at this price point. It does not have a lot of extra garbage that you will never use. There are also options to add in more fields to track whatever you want such as Load Creation Date or whatever metrics matter to you. I utilize these custom fields and it really helps to see the whole picture. I really like that it is web based too. All of my employees can easily access it without loading or updates or things breaking. It always works which is HUGE. I would recommend giving this product a try.

By Truckstop.com on April 18, 2016
Hi Brian. What a great review, thanks! Do let us know what's missing. We're making it a priority to add in-demand functionality. Thanks for your business The ITS Dispatch team.
Nina J.
Secretary
September 18, 2019

“Trans manager”

OverallProblems that I have solved was dispatching can be difficult and this program makes it easier for me and allows me to handle things faster.
ProsVery effective in helping me and dispatch move more efficiently.
ConsNone that I have encountered as of yet.
September 18, 2019
mike a.
September 12, 2018

“ITS dispatch ”

ProsIts Dispatch TMS is a very easy to use platform. It works well with QuickBooks. Screens are clear and concise.
ConsIt needs to have it's own check writing function to pay your carriers. Other than it is a great tool.
September 12, 2018
Eldin M.
Drivet
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Unspecified
October 16, 2016

“Perfect dispach software ”

OverallVery good product to use easy to work with customer service excellent software is all you need for trucking industries
ProsThat is easy to use
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersNon

By Truckstop.com on October 26, 2016
Hi Eldin, And thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think. Reading reviews like this makes all our efforts worthwhile. Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch Team
October 16, 2016
ROBERT M.
BROKER-OWNEER

“OUR FIRST TMS”

OverallWhen we started our brokerage business we did everything manually or without automation. After deciding to go with ITS Dispatch the change was dramatic. Our efficiency took a huge jump and it allowed us to manage more loads & customers at the same time which lead directly to an increase in our bottom line. We especially like the tie-in to the ITS load board, the ability to generate professional looking Rate Confirmation & BOL documents that include our business logo; also the compatibility with Quickbooks is a definite plus. From a Broker's standpoint, we wish there was a dynamic Carrier data base that would allow storage & retrieval of previously used carriers based on preferred lane & trailer type. Overall we're very pleased.

By Truckstop.com on May 5, 2016
Hi Robert, And thank you for the great review. We have taken your suggestions into consideration and we are prepared to rectify them for you, ASAP. Expect a call from one of our service reps. We appreciate your business and support. The ITS Dispatch team.
Ronnie M.
Package/Freight Delivery, Unspecified
October 16, 2015

“My review of ITS Dispatch Software”

ProsThe product was easy to conform to my company including logo and made dispatching much easier than I ever expected. The vendor was okay but sometimes hard to get a hold of.
ConsWas not happy about the cost and the fact that it was not directly connected so putting loads on it would not directly post those loads on Internet Truckstop.
Recommendations to other buyersTake it one step at a time when checking out this product and do not try and complete all your needs at once, ITS Dispatch can be tailored to suit you but it cannot be done in a day.
October 16, 2015
Milan D.
Dispatch
April 3, 2019

“Basic but food”

OverallMy primary program for work, it gets the job done, if you do not have to much work.
ProsWell, it's basic, and therefore easy to use.
ConsLaggy and buggy at times, not too many options.
April 3, 2019
Michelle M.
Operations Manager

“Glowing review”

OverallI've worked in transportation for nearly twenty years and have used everything from homegrown billing systems to costly all-in-one programs. I have worked with ITS Dispatch at two separate companies. The program is extremely user friendly , providing a great flow from start to finish. The integration of ITS Dispatch and Truckstop.com provides a fantastic all-in-one system that significantly speeds up the process of data entry, posting, and billing. Being a web based system allows me to take my work everywhere without having to lug around a laptop and stacks of paper. I can go online and pull all the information that I need from the system. This really is the perfect program for small to medium sized companies. The only issue I have ever had was a couple years ago when the server lost a few months worth of files that had been uploaded. I would like to see ITS Dispatch create an app that allows for further ease of use for mobile devices.
Deanna C.
April 18, 2016

“Easy to use for a trucking industry "newbie"”

OverallMy husband has been a driver for many years now, but I am relatively new to the industry. We decided to start our own company with the help and guidance of a friend who once owned her own trucking company years ago. She recommended ITS Dispatch right off the bat. She is helping us with dispatching from a city over 100 miles away, but all of our files and load information is easily shared through ITS Dispatch software. Every day I'm learning new ways to simplify our back office paperwork with ITS!

By Truckstop.com on April 20, 2016
Hi Deanna, Thanks for taking the time to write your review and share your story. We're happy to be of service. We encourage you to contact us for free support, should you require assistance, or if you'd like to explore new ways to of optimizing your business with our versatile software. Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.
mike a.
February 21, 2018

“I was using a different TMS software and the cost kept going up so I checked out this and it works g”

ProsThe cost of this was about 33% of what my old TMS was and they raised the rate again. It is very easy to implement, no extra fees to add users and you can use it on your mobile devices.
ConsOther TMS you could pay your contractors directly from program this one you cannot. There is no support available for problems on weekends. Bill of Ladings need to be more customizable

By Truckstop.com on February 22, 2018
Thanks for the great review, Mike! We wish you continued success! The ITS Dispatch team.
February 21, 2018
Ethan G.
June 27, 2017

“Best value”

ProsSimple and still comprehensive. We like all the integrations that make it easy to plug into other things.
ConsJust having to change to get started. Learning something new is always a challenge, but doing it right it worth it.

By Truckstop.com on June 27, 2017
Hi Ethan And thanks for the wonderful review. Please keep in mind, you get FREE unlimited support with ITSD -- any one of our reps is readily available to assist you as you start using the software. We're always here to help! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.
June 27, 2017
Tamela S.
April 19, 2016

“Absolutely love this product”

OverallWhat I like most about ITS dispatch is the ease of learning the program. Old and young alike can pick it up quickly and go. Like any program, there are things I would change. Such as printing invoices. There are some days when we have 50 invoices to print and you have to select each one individually and that makes printing longer. The really nice thing is that if you have a change you would like to make, the programmers put it on a wish list for future development. Very helpful in customer service if you don't understand something.

By Truckstop.com on May 5, 2016
Hi Tamela, We are so happy that you love us! You absolutely can print several invoices at once. We'll rectify this for you ASAP. Expect a call from one of our service reps. We appreciate your business and support. The ITS Dispatch team.
Mike C.
Safety Director

“Still some bugs”

OverallI like ITS with two exceptions: 1. if a truck # is erroneously entered and it isn't caught early and it's a long trip with a lot of fuel/stops the trip has to be completely started over to get the proper truck number credit. 2. DC and other non-IFTA jurisdictions, the programmers refuse to fix this glaring deficiency and apparently management doesn't seem to care. We're going to have to pay somewhere around 1500 miles to VA which not only has fuel tax they also have a fuel tax surcharge & a HUT fee. We are likely going to run AK this summer & that will also add problems since AK & NWT are both non-IFTA jurisdictions. They seem to think U-Drove will be the answer but I'm not sure how that's going to work since ITS doesn't recognize DC right now so how is U-Drove going to change that?
Benjamin W.
April 18, 2016

“Best bang for your buck on the market”

OverallWe have been the user of ITS Dispatch for over 5 years now and feel it provides the most cost effective solution. There are products that are not offered through this TMS, however in an apples to apples comparison ITS Dispatch can hold it's own. As you can imagine all TMS service providers have Pros and Cons, the biggest down fall that I find with ITS Dispatch is the excessive length of time to address request (only can be filed through the website).

By Truckstop.com on April 18, 2016
Benjamin, thanks for the great review. We have dedicate developers on-site working hard to complete requests, and we've just hired some more. We encourage you to contact us and let us know what we can do to do make user-experience optimal. We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for your business and loyalty. The ITS Dispatch team.
Jesse B.
April 14, 2016

“User Friendly yet In Depth”

OverallI find the software is very user friendly for my brokerage and it transfers data from loads to invoices well etc. I recently submitted a request that would allow the administrator the sole right to listing and unlisting blacklisted carriers. For the most part though the cons that I find are relatively minor. The reason I have never considered another dispatch software is that I know ITS has the man power to handle all customer service calls and issues. When I got started in this business I contacted one online dispatch software provider multiple times only to receive a voice recording requesting I leave a message(I did and I didn't get a returned call). I actually received a sales call this week pitching another companies services that I declined since I am happy with what I currently have in place.
April 14, 2016
VAS G.
OPERATIONS MANAGER
February 15, 2018

“I happened to test this product for a while, as a freight dispatcher. ”

Prosuser friendly, easy to use, it saved me a lot of time, as many operations are done on a automatic mode.
ConsMaybe the price. (but it is 100% best value for money) for me, the cheaper the better:) but at the same time, i understand the fact that usually price describes the quality.

By Truckstop.com on February 16, 2018
Thank you, Vas, for the excellent review! We wish you continued success! The ITS Dispatch team.
February 15, 2018
Kyle U.
General Manager
April 19, 2016

“The most user friendly software at a reasonable price!”

OverallThe software is extremely user friendly and very affordable. It is a perfect program for a company in its infancy. In addition the online training is very useful for a smaller company with limited resources. The biggest con would be layout and set up. It would be beneficial to have the screen have a screen by salesperson that showed future loads and current loads along with a feature to put a time in to check on a load. For example, I could set an alarm that the driver was supposed to be at his pickup at 5:00 and if I have not entered a tracking note by 5:45 it notifies me to call that particular carrier. In addition, it would be helpful to have the ability to set up temporary settings allowing another user access to certain things when I am out of the office.
Alex G.
Director of Logistics

“Affordable and Intelligent”

OverallITS Dispatch is one of the best options for logistics companies that want the flexibility of internet based software. The spreadsheet style navigation and order writing is very intuitive and the customer service in all areas has been stellar. My only complaint is that the carrier pay management does not integrate with the ONLINE version of quickbooks, only the desktop version. Since ITS Dispatch is an online-based software, it would stand to reason that it should be compatible with Quick Books online as well. Hopefully that will be coming soon.

By Truckstop.com on April 21, 2016
Hello Alex, And thanks for the review! Quickbooks online should integrate within the next few weeks! We'll be sure to launch an announcement once it does! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.
Jose Juan P.
April 18, 2016

“Excellent software for Small to Medium Carriers”

OverallBeen using ITS for some 5 years or so; just recently began using the IFTA module. This is a very affordable and easy to use web based application. There are some limitations to it, but you can easily overcome them with creative thinking. PROS: - Web based - Affordable overall - Easy to configure Cons: - The IFTA module as a whole can get pricey at $5 per truck/per month - No easy way to pay truck owner and driver without complicated maneuvering - There is NO way for you to self upload FUEL into system I believe customers have a responsibility to learn and be quick on their feet when it comes to their business tools; likewise, ITS has a responsibility to continue to develop the software for a very diverse and fragmented customer base.
Amanda I.
Corporate Billing
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
April 1, 2019

“ITS Dispatch ”

ProsIt's easy to use and very user friendly.
ConsI really did not like least about anything.

By Truckstop.com on April 3, 2019
Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and wish you continued success! The ITS Dispatch team
April 1, 2019
Maria B.
dispatcher

“Great overall experience”

OverallHello, I have been using your software for a while now. Its user-friendly and does its job. One of the things that I would like to point out is that when I am working on driver pay, there is no section where I could deduct cash advances from or repairs. I use the deduction section for deducting Fuel and Permits (for a specific load). Currently, I put cash advances and other pics expenses under Recurring Deductions. Also, I would be willing to pay more if you had FleetOne integration. Doing Driver Pay and IFTA would be sooooooo much easier if all fuel purchases could be transferred into ITS Dispatch without having to manually input all data. Thank you.
steve w.
Package/Freight Delivery, 1-10 employees
November 17, 2016

“ITS Dispatch”

OverallI have been using ITS Dispatch for almost a year now and i love it.
Proseasy tracking and very user friendly. Quickly export to Quick books. able to upload files and keep them very organized.
ConsI wish Internet Truckstop or DAT was incorporated into the system more than just being able to post a shipment.
November 17, 2016
Milton B.
April 21, 2016

“The website really helps me keep my paperwork organized and the pay manager is awesome!”

OverallI really like the pay manager since it allows me to know which loads have been paid and other arrangements. The downside to this software is that it doesn't give you a lot of flexibility to add other stuff to the pay manager. Also, I like how it keeps the loads organized and also it lets me know when my trucks need to be updated and my drivers need a new medical exam.

By Truckstop.com on May 5, 2016
Hi Milton. Wonderful review, thanks. We try to make paperwork a thing of the past. One-click payment will definitely save you lots of time. So happy that you're enjoying our solution! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team
Robbie O.
April 18, 2016

“I don't know what I would do without it ”

OverallI really like the product It lets me get away from the office and do things away without having to be right there . I like the ability to save load confirmation sheets and other paper work into files . One thing that bugs me and maybe it is just how it's going to be is that when you view it on the iPad you can not view the column next to the load# I use that for my notes such as I put a truck number there to identify what truck gets what load. I'm waiting for the day when ITS Dispatch and Udrove are working together dispatching loads out could get a lot easier for the drive to get . All and all the system works very well .
Charleelaine K.
CFO
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self-employed
August 2, 2018

“CFO”

ProsThe software was easy to use but input was challenging. Having a easier flow with the information on the screen
ConsThe input of info was sometimes hard to do. Tried to find a faster way of doing it. Customer Service
August 2, 2018
Bedir A.
Logistics and Software
December 6, 2017

“Great TMS for smaller transportation companies.”

ProsITS Dispatch is simple and easy to use. Many of its features are intuitive and easy to use. It is a good, inexpensive option for smaller companies.
ConsIt's great that it's simple, but in some cases it can be too simple. Lacking in some essential features for larger companies like EDI. Our company outgrew ITS.
December 6, 2017
Linda S.
Transportation
2.5/5
3.5/5
September 2, 2016

“ITS Diapatch - Shipper's View”

ProsI like being connected with Truckstop.com to post my loads. It's good to have combined billing with my load board and dispatch system. I like being able to add shippers and consignees 'on the fly'. The alert when expiration of insurance is approaching is very helpful.
ConsAs a shipper, there are functions for brokers and billing functions that we do not use and there is not an option to customize my personal view. The reporting dashboard leaves a lot to be desired, but part of that is because of the way that I use the product. I find that the best thing to do is export the data I want and then analyze it in Excel.
Recommendations to other buyersKnow what your priorities are. After you look at the demos, be sure and talk with someone at ITS to close any gaps in functionality.
September 2, 2016
Marie W.
VP, Operations
April 18, 2016

“Good product, does the job”

OverallThere are a lot of good things about this software: easy to get started and use, great customer service, easy to find loads. There are also a lot of things that could be done to make the software easier and better: make dates easier to add, be able to create better reports.

By Truckstop.com on April 18, 2016
Hi Marie, and thanks for the great review. We appreciate your feedback and, like always, will take your suggestions into heavy consideration. We encourage you to contact our support team to lets know exactly what you're looking for to make things better. Thanks for your business, The ITS Dispatch team.
Nik L.
April 18, 2016

“Can't beat the customer service!”

OverallLikes Best The product was easy to conform to my company including logo and made dispatching much easier than I ever expected. The vendor was okay but sometimes hard to get a hold of. Likes Least Was not happy about the cost and the fact that it was not directly connected so putting loads on it would not directly post those loads on Internet Truckstop. Recommendations Take it one step at a time when checking out this product and do not try and complete all your needs at once, ITS Dispatch can be tailored to suit you but it cannot be done in a day.
Heidi N.

“Review of ITS Software”

OverallI have had mixed experiences using this product. I've had many times where I will fill in a bunch of information, go to save it, then it deletes the information that I had just spent an hour putting in. I've called several times without much success in getting it resolved. The customer service has been as helpful as they can be, but I believe it is a glitch in the software. When it works it does a great job, it makes things much easier for me being able to do reports for monthly and quarterly for several states and for that I am grateful.
Victor K.

“Exactly what we needed”

Overall5 years ago, we had outgrown our home grown system of excel sheets and post it notes. We decided we needed a system that would allow us to keep all info in one place, be internet based so we could access from anywhere, and be very affordable. Check. Check. CHECK! Since becoming users, we have tripled our staff, move 7x the loads and added 3 remote offices. We never could have done that without ITS. Highly recommend.

By Truckstop.com on April 20, 2016
What an inspirational story, Victor. Thank you for sharing it with us. We wish you continued success. The ITS Dispatch team.
Tzvetana B.
Accounting& safety
April 18, 2016

“Our company is one of the first customers start using ITS Dispatch. Very happy with the software.”

OverallCustomer services is very helpful and will assist with your problem or question. Pros: Remainder of the expiration for medical, passport, drivers' licence, ext. for drivers, also expiration for annual inspection of the equipment. and ext. Is there any chance that we can be able to follow up for maintenance repair - example oil change?

By Truckstop.com on April 19, 2016
Hi Tzvetana, and thanks for the great review The maintenance module will be ready this year. We will be launching it shortly. We appreciate your business. The ITS Dispatch team.
Shavonne B.
Accounts Receivable
April 18, 2016

“Quick, easy to navigate, and easy to use.”

Overallpros....can create invoices and rate confirmations. Can add and manage loads easily. Can create and manage invoices that we can export to our quickbooks. cons....I wish there was accounting software like QuickBooks included with internet truckstop so we could take care of all of our needs from one program.

By Truckstop.com on April 18, 2016
Hi Shavonne, and thanks for the review! We're happy to let you know that we do have an accounting software very similar to Quickbooks! One of our reps will reach out to you and tell you about it. The ITS Dispatch team.
Rick g.
October 13, 2016

“Need more updates on storage and upload file features.”

OverallOverall not bad. According to me need more updates on file storage and upload file features, create folders for brokers, email invoices directly from software.

By Truckstop.com on October 26, 2016
Hi Rick, And thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think. ITS Dispatch can indeed perform these functionalities. We want every one of our customers to feel 100% satisfied. One of our customer reps will call you later today in an effort to resolve this for you. Thank you! The ITS Dispatch team
October 13, 2016