InsightEMR Ratings

Overall

About InsightEMR

Clinicient's single-system software and data analytics is specifically designed for Outpatient Rehabilitation therapy practices. It automates the time-consuming process associated with documentation, billing and scheduling so therapists can devote more time to patient care. Learn more about InsightEMR

Jenny R.

“Dependable Software”

OverallThe reporting feature has helped us to keep track of everything better. Copay collection, no show rates, A/R, etc. Scheduling is incredibly easy. Documenting seems to be picked up easily by any new therapist that joins us and I love how you can tailor it to your needs. Keeping up with important insurance updates/changes is the biggest reason we will stay with Clinicient! While other clinics struggle, we are able to adjust and keep up because of Clinicient!
ProsLove staying informed with everything; updates are automatic. And issues are fixed in a timely manner.
ConsConstantly putting in a password - but I get the security side of that. And that I have to uninstall the program on my receptionist's computer every 3 weeks and reinstall as it gets slower and slower since the last major update. I did contact support about it.
Darrin Y.
October 4, 2019

“3 Years of Using Clinicient”

OverallOverall, I am happy. There isn't a perfect EMR system, but Clinicient does a great job with reporting and it helps us to track all the important metrics and make sure your business thrives. I don't see myself moving platforms in the near future. I do think they try and make a great working relationship that is mutually beneficial. The technology world is a tough business, but I think the direction of Clinicient is going in the right direction and supporting providers to make them better.
ProsWe have been users of Clinicient for over 3 years. Overall, we are happy with the service. The reports are very robust and can provide lots of data around the quality of your care. The billing is pretty good, but we do get claims with timely filing denials, not a lot, but it happens. Some days the support is amazing, other days it can be disappointing, but mostly good days. The system is reliable, very few "outages."
ConsWhen we first signed up 3 years, they promised a lot of things, like a patient portal in the next 3-6 months. It's been 3 years and there is still no patient portal. They also said they were working towards merchant services when we signed up, and still not there. We signed up with Keet Health to help with patient retention and MIPS, but Keet Health was been absolutely terrible. I would not recommend using Keet Health.
October 4, 2019
Lauren V.
Administrative Director

“Clinicient InsightEMR Review”

OverallOther than the reasons mentioned above on the admin end I like Clinicient. The system helps me get snapshots quickly for each office and allows me to dig in with the management team of said office. I would really to see where we are with insightGO for admin - I hopped on a call twice giving opinions on items we could adjust.
ProsI love how many reports there are to assist both admin and clinical. There are plenty of reports you can use as a dashboard to view how your company did in the previous month, but even creating reports that show you a quicker snapshot. The scheduling/functionality is very easy - nice to train new staff on it. Once you are trained in Clinicient and find all the little tricks it's a nice system, but a lot of the times we find these tips from months and/or years of experience.
ConsAll the little bugs/glitches - which I know nothing is perfect. Claims with issues: if it can show which office the patient received treatment from would be a great help. Able to open 2 windows at the same time - difficult to complete certain tasks. I usually will try to open Insight Billing just to have two windows. Placing notes on the schedule - two or more can't be the same time. Customer Service - is there a way to speak with someone quicker? Especially about the little things?
Pam R.
Business Operations Adm.
June 6, 2019

“I recommend this and do for anyone looking to begin using an EMR/Billing program.”

Overall1. Tracking all required data from the front office position has been resolved. As long as the front office has placed the correct information in the system, it will track giving alerts/precautions as needed. The system offers so many things to help the job in the front office. We greatly depend on the front office to make sure therapist and billing know what is going on with patients. This system has allowed this to become so easy. 2. Documentation for the therapist has been made so easy and time saving. It has taken this burden off the therapist so they can focus on patient care. 3. The billing personnel have everything at their fingertips. From viewing of all the patient information, paperwork and charges to ease of review, posting and billing claims. Follow up on claims has been made so easy using Worklist/Claim Issues to find the claims that could have been missed by payers.
ProsThis program absolutely provides what needed to run a business efficiently. The system follows everything that is required to be tracked from the front office position through therapist and billing. Clinicient stays on top of current happenings in the therapy world as well as political aspect making sure their clients are educated to move forward in the business.
ConsDo not really have any cons about this program.
June 6, 2019
Theresa B.
Practice Manager
May 29, 2019

“It's a lifesaver”

OverallRight now, tracking faxes is HUGE! With audits on the increase, we have documented proof of fax with date and time. It's also a big time saver. Training a new therapist on the charting side, we usually have them up and going within hours.
ProsWith 15 therapists in our clinic, InsightEMR is a lifesaver. As Practice Manager, keeping track of the schedule, clinical notes and billing (yep, Insight Billing too) works relatively seamlessly. When we do have a software issue, Clinicient Customer Service is right there to help. The Empower Portal is a great way to make contact with other Clinicient users, access training, and support.
ConsI wish that when we check patients in, the therapist would get a notification or pop up on their computer. Formatting on plan of care notes... my peeve is leaving only a therapists signature on a page or a blank page. We can adjust the formatting of the note so it looks good, but the formatting doesn't stay. If we have to resend the fax, we have to reformat.
May 29, 2019
Amy H.
September 23, 2019

“Great decision for our small clinic”

OverallMy staff's paperwork efficiency has improved and the scrubbing process has kept denials low. Overall, we have been very happy with our decision to work with Clinicient and Insight.
ProsThe billing component of Total Insight has made a huge difference in our AR turnaround time, provided in-depth insights into our company's strengths and weaknesses, and helped us move forward with a more directed business plan.
ConsThe system can be glitchy and requires occasional reboots. The front office would like to have a wait list added to the schedule tab.
September 23, 2019
Dorothy B.
July 29, 2016

“Thumbs up to Clinicient”

OverallOverall I think this is a pretty good product. By having Clinicient do our billing instead of doing it in-house I have more time for other tasks. It's also very nice to have one integrated program. No more need of trying to get to separate programs manufactured by two separate companies to "talk" to each other.
ProsIntegrated billing and documentation. No longer needing two programs to do the job.
ConsI am sometimes frustrated with support. I understand that things have to be taken in order of importance and am okay with that. But I don't always feel that I am able to communicate the problem well. It is like we are on different levels and I am not explaining the situation appropriately that I need / want corrected.

By Clinicient on July 29, 2016
Hi Dorothy, Thanks so much for your submission! We really appreciate your kind words. I assure you that we are still working to perfect our support model but we are truly excited about the newly developed support site and community at https://go.empowerconnect.com. Please be sure to explore all of the new resources available including the new support portal and we will continue to stay steadfast to bring you the best support possible. Best, Clinicient
July 29, 2016
Christine N.
Administrator
August 4, 2016

“Good product with the potential to be GREAT! ”

OverallI really like the Clinicient product and believe it is headed in the right direction as a company. There have been some customer support concerns in the past, but I believe you are pouring resources into this area which will improve my ratings higher if successful.
ProsI think the software is quite comprehensive. I like the interface with Zirmed and the ease of billing and posting. I LOVE the folks behind the product and believe that they are working extremely hard to make this the BEST product on the market.
ConsCustomer support & the accounting aspect of patient ledgers/billing complexity.

By Clinicient on August 4, 2016
Hi Christine, Thanks so much for your submission! We really appreciate your kind words. I assure you that we are still working to perfect our support model but we are truly excited about the newly developed support site and community at https://go.empowerconnect.com. Please be sure to explore all of the new resources available including the new support portal and we will continue to stay steadfast to bring you the best support possible. Best, Clinicient
August 4, 2016
James G.
June 4, 2019

“Happy Clinicient Customer”

OverallIt has been very good. They are responsive and open to suggestion.
ProsAll software is complex and difficult to implement. That said, Clinicient training is excellent and ongoing. The support is excellent and timely. The templates start in a good place and are very customizable. The fail safes in the system help keep you compliant. They stay very on top of changes from Medicare and other payers. They are run by PT's who have been clinicians so they understand our issues.
ConsWe do a large amount of free text documentation. The word processing program is obsolete. It doesn't learn .
June 4, 2019
Jenny R.
October 22, 2015

“Two Thumbs Up”

ProsI've worked with Clinicient for 3.5 years and I think it has to be one of the top programs I've used in all my years in the medical field. With the transition to ICD-10, I can't imagine working with any other company. There was clear communication along the way and assistance if needed. I think that transition, in particular, solidified for me how competent and capable Clinicient is as a company. There is always room for improvement and I think the great thing about Clinicient is that they are willing to have you submit any feature requests directly to them. I appreciate that they take them into consideration with each update.
ConsI try to do a lot of troubleshooting on my own and I think the only thing that sometimes hangs me up in that process is the search feature under Help. I don't find it to be all that user friendly.
Recommendations to other buyersAsk questions! Before finding Clinicient, we had planned to go with another company. I asked lots of questions and still was nearly fooled when we started training. So when I found Clinicient, I asked even more questions. And they were honest and didn't keep anything from me.
October 22, 2015
Scott T.
Physical Therapist- Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
October 9, 2019

“Clinicient a great choice for Physical Therapy EMR”

ProsTherapist Efficiency, Reporting Capabilities,
ConsNone, Clinicient has exceeded our expectations
Ashley C.
Patient Services Representative
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
July 16, 2019

“Administrative Assistants will love this-everything you need is on one page!”

Pros1. You can open/sign into the program more than once, so if you can have the schedule open and patient charts open at the same time or multiple schedules from multiple office locations up. 2. All the prescription, authorization, case information is in the same location in the patients chart. You don't have to open multiple windows to find anything, which is great! 3. Adding attachments is super easy! You can add from the schedule or in the patients chart. 4. Scheduling patients are easy too, all you have to do is "copy" and "paste" the appointment. The schedule can accommodate up to months in advance so patients often have scheduled appointments for the month! 5. You can text or email appointment updates from the system; patients love this! 6. There's a side bar of information about the patient in schedule view so you can get a preview of notes, insurance information, referral information, etc. just no private information about the patient, such as, date of birth... for HIPAA reasons 7. Saves all your work when you "x" out of the program.
ConsCan be slow at times, but overall a great software. Much more secure than other internet based softwares that I have used in the past for my job.
July 16, 2019
Nichole H.
VP/COO, physical therapist
May 28, 2019

“Able to customize easily for your business ”

Prosease of use, customization options, always seeking improvements
Consslow loading/slow buffering, 12 character passwords, no undo button
Justin C.
PT, owner
August 25, 2016

“The Best EMR and Billing Service Combo”

OverallWe are now 2 years in. Although it was a big transition from paper charts, it has been worth it. It has been a big part of our success with growth and profitability, and strategy. We know what is going on now a lot better with our business
ProsCombined EMR, charting, schedule, billing, all in one place. Only have to enter data in one time.
ConsAt first we were not very savvy in how to optimize billing, and had some denials because we didn't fully understand our part of the process
Recommendations to other buyersI did exhaustive research, shadowed clinics, and did lots of demos. If you want a EMR with combined billing service. This is THE ONE. Best option by far. And a good value when EMR and billing combined
August 25, 2016
Vyoma P.
PT, Onsite lead

“Outstanding Software”

OverallMy experience with InsightEMR has been great and fruitful. I like the content , outcome based documentation and ease of adding and deleting required points in the documentation. Faxing is just a click away. I love the weekly emails with good information to improve clinic performance and current business environment.
ProsContent availibility, learning, outcome based documentation, ease of faxing and letter creations. Up to date information and user friendly for both new graduates as well experienced therapists.
ConsGoals update and creating discharge notes from existing last daily note.
January 24, 2018

“Clinicient is a good base program, but does have a lot of glitches”

ProsClinicient is easy to use, very user friendly, from an administrative standpoint. There are tons of reports that allow you to access almost any form of data you want. Scheduling is easy and clear to see.
ConsThere are a lot of various glitches that pop up and there is usually not steady answer. The glitches range from admin side to clinical side and do effect productivity of users. Customer support is slow to respond and only about 50% of the time can give a solution. Most of the issues are a "wait and see"
January 24, 2018
Susan B.

“Insight Fan”

ProsThis system is my fourth software program to learn. The ease of this system and the functions that one can set up as is wonderful. We use a color coding system that helps the entire staff. The functions available in the client editor give a wealth of communication abilities.
ConsThis software has so many facets that I know there is more that we could be utilizing within it. Having time to review and learn more is a little difficult once you are up and running.
Mike S.
April 9, 2018

“Clinicient has proven to be unique as an industry-leader, innovator, and executive-level educator. ”

OverallClinicient's customer support in regulatory matters and practice analysis are valuable. They fall very short in not having a patient payment portal in this day and age.
ProsCustomizeability, client support, innovation, responsiveness and the consistent effort to be an industry leader in matters of regulatory affairs.
ConsPC only...which is changing as I type this. (New rollout soon for Mac and mobile. Clinicient is more than software, though...they provide a client executive and serve as a program analyst.
April 9, 2018
Britt C.
January 16, 2018

“Charting for PTs is good, billing is a pain.”

OverallThe billing functions are a pain and when we call to get assistance, half of the people we speak with either have nothing to add over what we already knew or just say that's how it works and hopefully in the next year it will be improved. Data pushed to Zirmed or pulled from Zirmed frequently incorrect or missing things. Tasks are attached forever to the patient's chart. Errors cannot be corrected. Billing adjustments reflect everything on patient's bills, even when it was an error in Clinicient. FREQUENTLY charges pulled out and pushed to Zirmed are not in Zirmed - WAY too often to be "user error" as has been the ONLY explanation or help we received when we reached out to Customer Service on both Clinicient and Zirmed's departments. We literally have to go into Zirmed once a month and double check any and all DOS that haven't received payment and usually it is due to that error. Sadly, we were not aware this issue was a problem until MANY of our DOS's had been over the three month threshold and had to be written off. We lost a LOT of money in that process.
ProsThe Physical Therapists, for the most part, like the charting software. It is fairly basic and simple to use once you have all the templates figured out.
ConsBilling/Tasks/templates/corrections/clearinghouse inputting and outputting/etc. Text reminders works on and off. Customer service doesn't know billing well and sometimes takes a long time to get back to us. Sometimes documents are scanned into patient's files to discover that they were magically missing from that patient's file and we find them later in a different patient's file, with no explanation. Templates have to be edited every so often because words will have been moved over and are no longer showing all of the sentence or the PT's signature is suddenly no longer printing on the letter.
January 16, 2018
James G.
February 15, 2017

“Great experience with Clinicient”

OverallClinicient has been the right choice for my practice. I have a single office practice with a combination of full time and part time therapists. We do our billing internally. Clinicient is the 3rd EMR program that we have used. It is by far the best. From the onboarding to going live, the training was excellent. Once you understand how to modify the templates, you can customize them to meet your needs. The library of information is very large and easy to access. The support and compliance updates have been very good. I feel very comfortable recommending Clinicient to anyone who is considering a new EMR system.
February 15, 2017
Julie W.
3.5/5
October 26, 2015

“Clinicient integrates the entire practice management timeline.”

ProsResponsiveness both from management and tech support as they continue to evolve and enhance the product. Compliance is made easy and reduces risk when navigating the rapid change in regulations and policy. I also like the integration of the whole patient encounter from the admin side to the therapy side to the collections side. There are not hidden costs...they are very up front with pricing.
ConsThey went through some growing pains when their client base exploded, but they have invested money and management strength to solve this issue. So far, their product continues to grow as one of the main players in rehabilitation EMR systems.
Recommendations to other buyersBe prepared for implementation pains...this is a big change for any company. The more you take the time to customize the system from day one (and definitely include your whole team in this process), the more buy in and easier the transition. Definitely take advantage of the multitude of training options the company offers.
David B.
Physical Therapist
October 24, 2015

“Clinicians is an outstanding product! ”

ProsClinicient continuously evolves as a PT software company providing EMR and integrated billing, A/R services. The EMR product is easily customizable to your clinicians skill level in regards to complexity of objective tests and measures as well as numerous other topics. Reports to referring physicians can be customized as well to allow ease of reading or extensive whichever you prefer. The account management solutions offers amazing A/R controls that can easily adapt to your administrative employee skill level and management style. Cash flow is high due to their oversight.
ConsNew hire training videos and practice database can be a little more integrated to allow learning and actual practice at the same time. It would also be nice if had IPad application and run on a MAC operating system.
Recommendations to other buyersSpeak to actual clinicians using the product and front office personal dealing with account managers for accurate feedback
October 24, 2015
Sara O.
October 23, 2016

“Clinicient: Developing relationships, building practices. ”

OverallI have used Clinicient for four years and have seen all of the ups and downs of a growing business. What keeps me coming back for more is that they are fostering the relationships with clinic owners in order to constantly be bringing a better product and services that work for use today. They are not a passive or absent consumer but active partner. Great product resulted from great people.
ProsVersatility for daily use. User friendly.
ConsCan't currently use it on tablets.
Recommendations to other buyersIt will work only as good as the person using it. Learn more to raise your level of use and it will exceed expectations.
October 23, 2016
Mike S.
August 20, 2016

“Why Your Practice Needs Clinicient”

OverallWhy does your practice needs Clinicient? Because your practice needs two things that Clinicient can give you: 1) The most informed "you" that you can be and 2) The most efficient use of your valuable administrative time. Being an "on point", accurate, and steady leader depends on knowing the facts of the industry, your market, and your practice - only Clinicient's Empower Community, report features, and webinars can help you achieve these two things.
ProsValue.
ConsClinicient has experienced some growth pains in different waves/cycles - yet rebounds stronger on each occasion.
August 20, 2016
Jerry M.
Physical Therapist
August 13, 2015

“Clinicent EMR makes operating an outpatient PT practice easier !”

ProsThe software is user friendly, with a manageable learning curve. It is fully customizable to meet the needs of patients and clinicians. Clinicient EMR allows Clinicent software allows for direct communication with physicians and other health care practitioners. It streamlines the process by combining documentation, billing, communication all in one software. The account specialists and knowledgeable, and always available to assist clinicians with any problems. Clinicient constantly strives to stay on top of documentation requirements for Medicare, continuously updating to maintain Medicare compliance.
ConsClinicient is not yet set up to store videos/pictures to better support need for PT/progress.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you have any particular issues with the software, discuss the issues with the customer support team. They will likely be able to answer your questions and come up with a resolution.
August 13, 2015
Sally L.
AR Representative

“Review”

OverallThe software overall is very easy to learn and use. The support you received is very good.
ProsThe software is very easy to use and the feature allow us to track our patient load. It is easy review the appointment schedule and notes.
ConsSometimes it is difficult to obtain the report you need, its there but you have to sometimes really look through several different ways before finding what you want. But that is just a learning curve.
Heather S.
PTA
April 13, 2018

“Overall I think this is a good program and would recommend it to other clinicians. ”

ProsMore options to select from than other software I have used. Easier to customize chart for patient, adding information that does not have a "check" box.
ConsSlow program that sometimes "times out" intermittently that increases charting time. Checking boxes will not click/unclick and makes it difficult to add comments. Customer service/support can be slow getting back to you and keeping you informed about your case.
April 13, 2018
Catherine M.
PTA & office manager
February 6, 2018

“probably one of the least user-friendly online EMR programs I have used. ”

OverallI apologize and wish I had a something better to say, but documentation takes to long and the various other issues compile my frustrations with this online software.
ProsI wrote down a pro and con list before I started this. Unfortunately, I have only 2 things I like about this online EMR system. Its checklist feature for documentation has the right idea if they could be streamlined without waiting for each check to be loaded and saved, costing much time and makes documenting a hassle and a headache Creating/modifying or editing templates is also an easy feature, but is not hassle/headache free to time required for saving.
ConsWhat negates the pros listed above is the time it takes for changes to load. Everything takes forever, their server size does not operate smoothly during business hours, since it cannot support the number of users. It does not have a totaling system to add objective or performance totals together. This is the only EMR system that DOES NOT have an integration with insurance auto-eligibility and benefits check I have ever worked with. Which, to run a smooth money transaction business IS A MUST. It lowers the stress of front desk, lowers the cost of having to hire another person, and gives an understanding of the possible cost to the office and the patients quicker, making everything more efficient. Constant bizarre inconsistencies during sign off. and to make the headache worse, when you call customer support, many of them make you feel like it is your fault. I expect full circle competence from check out to documentation, to sign off, to check out. This system leaves holes. There are 2 different ways to create a case when a problem arises, but a lack of communication between support staff has you running in circles. And the worst is nothing is urgent to them, they have 5-7 business days to get back to you and will actually advise you to read your contract.
February 6, 2018
Sue L.
General Manager
April 21, 2017

“Great Platform”

OverallEverything is so much better than the other platform we were using. Some of the support representatives are a little "green", but they are all helpful and will refer you to a specialist if needed. I love the ability to look at different reports to see how the business is doing.
ProsEase of use, precise documentation, ability to run reports and see all billing aspects.
ConsI would like for a signature pad to be available and compatible with the program. With that we could truly be paperless. Also, while the upgrades are nice, there are always glitches with each release
Recommendations to other buyersIf you're just starting, make sure you do all of the training possible while you have the training platform available to you.
April 21, 2017
Connie M.
October 26, 2015

“Clinicient - A part of my success”

ProsI have used Clinicient since it first came on the market. As I have grown, Clinicient has grown with me. I started by using just the scheduling and documentation. When Clinicient added the ability to integrate documentation with billing, we signed on quickly. Using Clinicient allowed me to reduce the number of staff I needed for billing. We, as a unit, are more efficient with our documentation which in turns creates improved revenue collection, fewer billing mistakes and decreased outstanding balances.
ConsI have very few complaints about the product. Staff is knowledgeable and respond in a timely manner.
Recommendations to other buyersSee what you need in your clinic. Do you want just scheduling and documentation? Do you want to be able to bill on your own? How computer savvy is your staff? Expect the learning curve to be around 3 months when you transition from your old system to a new system.
Jennifer V.
May 31, 2019

“Great EMR Product from beginning to end”

OverallEMR helped with collections, from scheduling to documentation and billing the system as a whole is great!
ProsCompliance for insurance/Medicare, interoperability for all staff, ease of use and allows for best patient Experience
ConsOverall update and use of product if you have a specific needs. With MIPS, use of Keet and understanding of calculations for passing compliant participation is not clear.
Ernie G.
Practice Owner
June 1, 2019

“Satisfied User”

OverallClinicient helps us navigate and problem solve all the changes within the Heathcare landscape.
ProsThe system integrates with both clinical and billing software. The reporting features are excellent. Clinicient has helped our practice triple is size in 7 years.
ConsThere are some minor software bugs that occur and the EMR will not integrate with our outcomes tracking software.
June 1, 2019
debbie g.
Billing clerk
November 29, 2016

“Best program I have used so far”

OverallWhen we started out there was nearly no support we had to use tutorials and used up a lot of time that could have been spent on billing, however now that we know the program I highly recommend it and even though I hardly ever need support it is nice to know that you are now there.
ProsThat it is all inclusive and I do not need to supplement with any other programs
ConsThe refund to insurance piece is a pain
Recommendations to other buyersHave patience while learning it is worth it.
November 29, 2016
Sydney f.
Medical Practice, Self-employed
August 6, 2019

“great scrubbing”

OverallThe issue is to file claims electronically and receive the ERA's in a timely manner. They do a good job with claims and screening them for errors.
ProsEase of billing and filing claims. Scrubbing feature is great
ConsAt times the ERA's do not come thru. Then I have to call software vendor and have them find the eras. Also, difficult to correct some issues.
August 6, 2019
May 4, 2018

“Easy to use and does the job well”

OverallMakes it easy to electronically post payments . Speeds up the process of billing and posting claims
ProsThe speed in which it brings in data. Always easy to see the data and to retrieve information Use it in medical industry
ConsThere is not much I don't like. Sometimes data comes in late but that is probably due to vendors not program
May 4, 2018
Sharon J.
Consultant
November 8, 2016

“ Five Stars for Clinicient Insight!”

OverallThe switch to Clinicient Insight changed the dynamics of our very busy physical therapy practice. It eliminated any concerns about documentation and eased the burden of billing because it is physical therapy driven. Scheduling is streamlined and life is good!
ProsEase of use.
ConsIt is not set up for NYS workers' compensation C4 forms.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are looking for physical therapy software that is a dream to use, then Clinicient Insight is your answer.
November 8, 2016
Melinda S.
practice manager
May 31, 2019

“Pros and cons of Clinicient”

ProsIt is easy to learn and use. Easy to set up patient accounts. Easy to post patient payments. The schedule is simple.
ConsYou cannot open the client editor and the cash register at the same time, hard to compare pmts with visits. Reports are not accurate. A lot of computer glitches.

“Insight EMR Review”

OverallInsight has been able to make my office more efficient from the front desk to the provider to the biller. Insurance is the hardest thing we deal with and insight can take some of that burden off the provider and staff.
ProsEase of access. Ease of use. Clear and concise notes. Integration.
ConsCustomer support. Apple compatible. Tablet ease of use.

“Love InsightEMR”

ProsI love the ease of use that Clinicient features in my daily charting. I also love the customer service and education they provide when in comes to changes in Medicare and other insurances.
ConsIt does take some time setting up and customizing but once that is done it is easy to use.
Chantel E.
Accounts coordinator
April 15, 2018

“Very supportive”

ProsI love the support team that is available whenever I need help. They are always available and so friendly
ConsThere are a lot of little details that could work better. Updates seem to affect even old visits in the client editor, and it takes quite a while to get those old visits out of the correction queue.
April 15, 2018
Steve S.
PT
February 7, 2017

“Excellent!”

OverallInsightEMR is excellent software. Easy to use. Consistent updates on the everchanging rules and regulations. Support staff is always available. Our monthly meetings with them always help us to be more efficient and thus cost effective. I highly recommend InsightEMR.
ProsEase of use. Great billing department and staff.
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are looking at new EMR, I cannot recommend Insight enough.
February 7, 2017
April 2, 2018

“Insight EMR is great”

ProsI love the ease of use to talk to customer service, and the ease of resolving issues. Insight makes it easy for us to contact them with any issues we may have. I enjoy using the lab to learn more as well as having a little fun.
ConsThe only issue that seems to be consistent is the speed of the program it's self. The program often seems slow and wants to freeze or not respond, and can take a few minutes before it does.
April 2, 2018
Rudy V.
Physical therapy
November 9, 2017

“Private practice physical therapist”

ProsExcellent HIPAA and compliance functionality. Checks and balances for billing requirements. Overall utility is very conductive to outpatient practice setting
ConsMissed elements of diagnosis specific objective data groups. Weakness with vestibular examination parameters.
November 9, 2017
Jane L.
June 5, 2017

“We use the system every day in our work week. It is easy to navigate.”

ProsEasy to navigate thru the system. You can access different pages from one page. This saves alot of time.
ConsSystem is usually slow. You have to wait for different pages to upload. Also, when you update certain items, you can't refresh. You have to completely log out and log back in.
June 5, 2017
John B.
Business Manager/Partner
October 21, 2015

“Clinicient, a great team mate”

ProsIt is made specifically for therapists by therapists. We feel very safe due to their efforts to build compliance into the system. Cloud based option gives us peace of mind knowing that we don't have a bunch of PHI around our office. Great reporting and metric features. Customizable templates. Customer service and value added services and training are wonderful. One stop shop for Scheduling, Documentation, Billing.
ConsI am guessing that it could be just a problem with all programs, but they are just not as fast as paper charting.
Recommendations to other buyersEveryone makes their demo's sing, talk to someone who is using a program to see what it is really like before you choose any system.
September 27, 2018

“Insight EMR”

OverallWe are using this for all of our medical records. It is a great tool.
ProsI use this produce everyday for my job. Love that it is easy to document and essentially automated.
ConsIt is clunky to print evaluation reports for patients.
September 27, 2018
Jackie S.
Patient service representative
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
December 5, 2016

“Overall great!”

OverallI've been working with EMR clinicient for about a year and it's very straight forward once you know what you're doing. Customer service is always helpful when I call and makes my job easier. Another thing I wanted to add is Clinicient LAB has been something I enjoy doing now. Keep up the great work!
ProsCustomer service, whenever I call I get the best service.
ConsWhen there are glitches in the system it takes a while to fix.
Recommendations to other buyersNothing at the moment, keep doing what you're doing.
December 5, 2016
Patti R.
October 21, 2015

“Therapy specific, adaptable and user friendly ”

ProsOne of the things we like best about the software is the adaptability and specificity to therapy practice . The product can be molded to fit your practice and is very user friendly. Also the functionality of the software makes compliance with billing and Medicare rules a breeze. Support is great and good training for new staff that is easily accessible by computer.
ConsVery few dislikes. System works well. It takes a short period of time for a new staff member to become proficient.
Recommendations to other buyersMakes sure you look for a product that is specific to therapy, is adaptable, ensures billing rules compliance and provides easy transitions from scheduling to documentation to billing.
Brandi L.
Director of operations
June 3, 2019

“Easy to Use”

ProsSoftware is easy to use, makes therapist evaluations efficient and thorough. Helps with billing and insurance management.
ConsCombining body parts in evaluation is a little tricky.
June 3, 2019
May 28, 2019

“Why I like about Insight”

OverallInsight decreases my note taking time. Keeps in in compliance.
ProsEasy to learn and use. Intuitive software.
ConsI would like quicker access to support, but this is not a big problem.