Allegra Task Management Ratings

Overall

About Allegra Task Management

Allegra Task Management Software helps you systematically organize everything related to tasks and operations in your environment. You can involve external employees and customers, manage private tasks. Generate reports and records of expense, organize meetings. You can organize processes hierarchically in rooms for better clarity and hide unimportant filters. Task management with Allegra is easy to use. You can use ready-made configurations or customize the system to your needs. Learn more about Allegra Task Management

Ramona I.
Customer Service Manager
Printing, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2019

“Full-featured and easy to learn”

OverallWe were looking for a tool with a quick learning curve. Project management systems are pretty complex software pieces. I suppose that it's not easy to keep track of all the aspects needed to be considered while also preserving the simplicity of use. Over the years I've learned that if someone is not able to learn how to use an issue tracking system effortlessly if it is too complicated, people are not going to use it and go back to emails. That's just not the case with Track+ and this is what I like the most about it. Another thing that I appreciate is that it allows me to customize the issues' life cycle based on a desired specific workflow. It has some advanced settings for this purpose, still, they are not easy to set at the first glimpse, so we've asked the customer support, and they helped promptly. The general look and feel are very appealing, and the features are structured in a very simple, intuitive way.
ProsAllegra is very easy to learn and it enables to customize various features to meet the specific needs. Support people answer quickly and are helpful.
ConsCan't think of anything in particular, everything has worked as expected and fast, I was able to find my way quickly within the features. Maybe the fact that there are some functionalities that I don't make use of yet, but I need to ask about them.
July 3, 2019
Szilard M.
CTO, developer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 4, 2019

“Perfect balance between ease of use and complexity ”

OverallDuring my 12+ years of programming experience, I have used several issue tracking tools. I use Scrum in my projects. Track+ not only keeps track of issues but it actually guides our Agile development cycle. From a developer point of view, the product owner can continuously monitor the project's status. Easy to learn, simple to use. I don't think that I would ever switch to another system after using Track+.
Pros- easy to use - doesn't miss a feature, has all I neede
Cons- once you get used with it it's really working as expected
July 4, 2019
Hunor A.
design engineer
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 23, 2019

“Cool Tool”

ProsIt is an advanced tool that we use on a daily basis to keep up with the workload. Every time I am thinking if Allegra does a certain thing or has a certain feature, whatever I try to do, it simply works as expected. That's a good sign that the UI/UX is well made. The best thing about Allegra is the ability to plan the tasks precisely with the Gantt view, and have a deep view of the existing project status. I make great use of the resource management view to plan the time of the resources involved in the project. It has advanced KPIs, with multiple (almost 20) cockpits showing various project aspects like overtime, activity stream, velocity chart, etc).
Cons You can "play" with all sorts of scenarios within project management.
June 23, 2019
R. T.
Engineer
October 27, 2015

“Project management tool with special features for embedded systems projects”

OverallWe are using this tool to manage our master students term projects. Having to support a lot of projects dealing with real-time systems development, we couldn't handle this situation without this tool. We have integrated the system with Subversion repositories and a Jenkins CI server. The Gantt diagram permits easy planning and tracking. The ALM support permits us to do requirements and test management all in one place. We have configured the user interface to just contain required functionality which makes it easy for our students to get started. We can show them classical project management, Scrum, and Kanban. It takes a little while to understand the tools' philosophy with RACI matrix support, workspaces, and workspace types. The extensive configurability can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it pays quickly. Documentation is good, and the support has been very helpful. Overall I would say, this is an effective and useful tool to manage lots of engineering projects simultaneously.
October 27, 2015
Dourget E.
Coordinator EDM/PDM
January 2, 2016

“Tracking any technical aspects of software and embedded systems ”

OverallTrack+ is a great software. We primarily used it as a Bug Tracking Tool. We shortly understood to focus on issue tracking. Today we are using Track+ with the objective to be able to track any technical aspects of software and/or Systems. Key features of interest: - Requirements Management - Test Management - Defect Management - Task Management - Workflow Management - Resource allocation tracking Pros: - super collaboration tool - easy to install, adapt and use - Support traceability along the Development lifecycle - enforce teamwork - Support Scrum, Kanban and traditional Methodologies Cons: - very important ALM functions are still in development - connector to ERP (SAP...) is not available Overall: - Track+ has the potential to become a typical IoT Application - I am personally impressed how quick Trackplus introduces and delivers out of the box solutions
January 2, 2016
Marius Z.
Software Developer Team Leader
October 5, 2015

“Track+ a powerful, flexible, yet easy to use and affordable project management tool”

OverallI worked with Track+ for several years now and I can say that in comparison with other project management tools, Track+ shines in several areas like: superior, fine-grained customization of user permissions to various views, tasks and related data; powerful filtering and searching capabilities; Wiki-based documents linking; high-quality PDF reporting and mobile coverage (iOS and Android). In our company, we have projects conducted in both scrum and classical methodologies and we use the Gantt-charts to keep these projects in sync. I find this feature very useful.
October 5, 2015
Jochen M.
Software Developer
January 5, 2016

“Very powerful tracking tool with slight improvement potential in user interface”

Overall+ Track+ V5.0.xx is very versatile + you can configure it to do almost anything related to tracking + wiki feature included +supports workflows, freely-configureable item types... - user interface is slightly unintuitive (but surely no showstopper!)
January 5, 2016