COZYROC SSIS+ Library Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About COZYROC SSIS+ Library

COZYROC is the leading provider of advanced, reliable, DBA friendly components for rapid development of ETL and Data Integration solutions with Microsoft's SQL Server Integration Services. COZYROC's SSIS+ 1.9 library release of 200 components tasks and scripts includes support for SQLServer 2005-2019, ADFv2 IR and new versatile REST components to expand your connectivity to popular CLOUD services like Dropbox, OneDrive, Hubspot, Marketo, Parature ServiceNow, Act-On, Xero, ZohoCRM and more Learn more about COZYROC SSIS+ Library

RAJAGOPAL S.
IT CONSULTANT
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
September 26, 2019

“Very useful set of SSIS tools ”

OverallWe found Cozyroc to be an extremely useful tool to move data between systems
ProsI use Cozyroc mainly for moving data between legacy systems and Cloud based Platforms like Salesforce. They have a pretty rich suite of tools that are very handy for any SSIS/ETL Developer designed to move data with in the enterprise
Cons1) Better documentation and code snippets for features 2) Call back and Error handling for Bulk API
September 26, 2019
Jonathan L.
Technical Director
January 22, 2018

“Great Add in for SSIS for key features lacking out of the box”

ProsThe UI is extremely intuitive for anyone with even minimal SSIS experience. The Dataflow plus task is a great way to design one package which can handle many different similar data flows without all the trouble of BIML
ConsFor some of SQL server / SSDT releases, CozyRoc can sometimes be a few months behind with corresponding supporting libraries.

By CozyRoc on January 24, 2018
Hi Jonathan, We appreciate your comments and review! COZYROC team
January 22, 2018
Robert S.
Director of Data Services
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
December 12, 2018

“The difference between project success and failure”

OverallWe have almost 1000 separate external sources to integrate and have complex needs. At a great price, CozyRoc allows us to use components without distracting our developers so they can focus on customer needs. CozyRoc fills in the gaps and head-scratching issues that Microsoft has left behind. For instance, importing Excel using MS drivers will often result in loss of data on columns that have both numbers and text. CozyRoc addresses and solves this problem head on in its tasks where you actually have the ability to define your own metadata.
ProsExcel Task, Excel Source, EDI Source, PGP Task, SFTP Task, ease of install
ConsThey need a bit of polish on their phone support, but as far as actual supportiveness I have no qualms whatsoever
December 12, 2018
Marvin C.
IT Manager/Systems Developer
Warehousing, 201-500 employees
November 19, 2018

“A must-have set of tools for integration”

OverallI have several ETL and data warehouse workflows moving data throughout my organization on an hourly basis. Without the dependability of the SSIS+ components, we just couldn't accomplish our systems integration goals.
ProsJust wanted to mention how great these SSIS+ components are. I've been depending on them for years in my production environment. I've saved countless hours of bespoke, ad-hoc programming by using the SSIS+ CozyRoc components instead. Thanks for a truly enterprise-class set of tools!
ConsWhile the components include the usual designers and are pretty straightforward, I'd like to have better documentation.
November 19, 2018
Connie B.
Data Architect
Human Resources, 501-1000 employees
November 14, 2017

“Expanded SSIS to do everything I could ever want to do.”

OverallCozyroc allowed me to perform tasks I needed to do without needing a programmer. Any ETL designer can now do so much more than with the basic tasks provided by Microsoft. I've been able to automate so many more tedious tasks that were previously performed by human beings.
ProsIt extends SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) by adding tasks Microsoft hasn't, such as PGP encryption, SFTP, etc. It allows me to complete tasks in ETL that I previously relied on a programmer to write. When I've gotten stuck and Google was no help, I just emailed them and they provided great assistance.
ConsThere is not a lot of detailed documentation of errors or specific examples of how to use each task.
November 14, 2017
Xiao Z.
Bi developer
February 21, 2018

“Overall good experience”

ProsSsis component data flow plus is super good. Share point component is very good as well. Very well worth the money. There are also address parser , excel plus...
ConsIt seems that task factory can parse our address better than cozyroc. Feels as if task factory Rest component is better.

By CozyRoc on February 22, 2018
Hi Xiao, Thank you for using COZYROC library and sharing your experience! COZYROC Team
February 21, 2018
Mark S.
Director of CRM Applications
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
December 5, 2017

“We use COZYROC with Microsoft's SQL Server for our various integrations.”

OverallWe were able to have quality data integrations between our applications.
ProsCOZYROC is reliable and easy to use for our data integrations. The value and benefit are also big benefits.
ConsThere doesn't seem to be a lot of customer support for COZYROC. Also, we had trouble finding any documentation about the product.

By CozyRoc on December 6, 2017
Thank you, Mark, for taking the time to write a review! More support options will be soon available.
December 5, 2017
Howard M.
Business Intelligence Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 1, 2018

“It is a software that save a lot of time, and it is easy to use”

OverallSave time in daily work.
ProsGUI intuitive and practical. It is a time saver in ETL processes given that they implement critical and common functions in this package. You can optimize you
ConsSometimes i got stuck in deployment steps, if you need to deploy a project to other servers that does not have the same version. For example, The Sharepoint Src and Dst is a little tricky to set connections.
August 1, 2018
Frustrated C.
January 19, 2017

“Useful software, Horrible support with an attitude”

OverallSoftware works as advertised. However, if you have to contact them ('they' might be just one guy, Ivan), be prepared for very limited help and a condescending attitude. I ran into the same problem on two separate occasions, about 1 year apart, so don't think it's isolated. Most recently, a simple request for help to renew licensing was met with this answer: I would recommend you ask your question regarding the licenses you have to the person responsible for maintaining your licenses. When I replied that I am that person and needed help, this was his reply: How is possible you are the person responsible and you are not aware ? Seriously? This is how you treat your customers when they are trying to pay for a renewal? Unbelievable.
ProsDoes what we need and seems to work well.
ConsThey need a serious makeover with their customer support. Doing business with a company should be a good experience, not an exercise in futility and belittlement.

By CozyRoc on July 9, 2017
I would like to acknowledge and accept responsibility for the described exchange between me and the customer. I'm sorry if my response appeared harsher than expected. I will strife to do better in my next customer support call and I'm looking forward working again with you in the future.
January 19, 2017
Andrew K.
Systems Integrator
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
August 4, 2016

“Useful producet Poorly supported and documented.”

OverallI have used this product to accomplish tasks not offered by the stand SSIS tools and if you can work out how to use them they are good. However the documentation is very limited and gives few examples of how to use the features. When I contacted support for help on using some of the more advanced features this is the response I got after struggling to get much help from them: Andrew, I have already provided you enough tips. It is now time to get down and dirty ;)

By CozyRoc on July 9, 2017
Hi Andrew, Just encountered your review on Capterra. I'm sorry to see my comment sent to you in private now shown in public. This was certainly unexpected for me, especially after I have provided quick answers to your questions in earnest and I had expectations you will commit the extra effort to understand how COZYROC components function. I would like to acknowledge and accept my responsibility for your frustration and failed efforts. I certainly could have handled this support request better and I hope I will be able to improve my support skills in the future. Regards. Ivan
August 4, 2016