Agile Ratings

Overall
4.8/5

About Agile

Planbox offers a full-featured, yet easy to use agile project management tool. Our application allows small teams in companies of all sizes to plan, collaborate and deliver more efficiently...Right out of the box. Planbox is perfect for SCRUM and works well with other project management methodologies. Learn more about Agile

Ojash S.
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2016

“Keeps my clients and dev team happy. ”

OverallIn my past 14 years in software industry, I have used various PM tools. By far, PlanBox has been the best tool for my company. I run a software consulting company called Novelty Technology (www.noveltytechnology.com) and I needed a tool to manage all my clients, projects and my [offshore] development team. Because of diverse people with diverse technical background that were involved in my projects, I needed that perfect tool that was simple to use, agile and easy to collaborate. I signed up for PlanBox two years ago and both my clients and dev team love it. I stated out with 5 users and now I have 30+ users. It has saved time and doubled my productivity.
August 6, 2016
Jared M.
Management Consulting, Unspecified
September 21, 2015

“Powerful and intuitive Agile PM application”

OverallPlanbox is an agile project management tool that is simple to use and very powerful. This isn't your typical agile tool, it does a lot more. Believe me, we have been using planbox for several months now and we will never go back to what we used to do before planbox. Easy to use even as agile beginners, support is incredible. Great information is provided to get things started. It was easy for our team to get on board and use the tool and the feedback from my teams have been great. This makes it much easier for us to work together as a team. If you have a team managing multiple projects this is definitely a tool worth considering. The tool easily helps you plan and manage several iterations. My team loves using it and it has improved our productivity. It has improved the way we work and we will continue to use planbox. Overall this is a fantastic product with great features and support. I highly recommend it!
ProsIncredibly easy to use Many great features that help you manage with ease Great reporting that is available out of the box Intuitive for agile beginners and experts alike
ConsIf you like the status quo this is not the right solution for you Nothing more to say we love this tool
September 21, 2015
Keeahna C.
Industrial Engineer
Insurance, 51-200 employees
October 2, 2015

“A Great Resource for Our Managers”

OverallBeing the Process Engineer for 3 companies, helped for me to realize that we needed a common repository for our "action items". When I researched Planbox, it was with just a couple of us as users. Then we expanded to 10 users, and now we are rapidly approaching 50 users! It's easy to train towards, and the extremely helpful support staff has been paramount with the successful roll-out of this application to our managers.
ProsIntuitive layout Constant updates Open to suggestions Easy to use
ConsMore reporting functionality... the support staff has assured me they have custom reporting available within the end the of year though.
October 2, 2015
Christoph A. v.
Founder & Managing Director
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
May 8, 2014

“Best agile PM tool for our needs”

OverallAfter an evaluation of different PM tools (with focus: agile/SCRUM) we decided to go with Planbox. Main reason was the extremely easy user interface which gives all team members a quick start. If people don't accept a tool, e.g. because it's too complex, it's a nightmare. What we also like a lot was the chance to create single tasks in a sprint with related subtasks. Each subtask can be assigned to a certain team member. As a scrum master you keep a very good overview about what's going on (who is working on which task etc.).
Pros- web user interface simple and easy to understand (your team can start without getting trained before) - agile/SCRUM approach is supported very well - sprint with tasks and subtasks (which can be assigned to team members)
Cons- no native app (iOS/Android) - mobile website needs an upgrade
May 8, 2014
François F.
June 22, 2016

“Ease of use”

OverallWe have been using Planbox for close to 2 years and it is by far the easiest tool for the project managers to use. Planbox has helped our company increase our project velocity by over 15% and is also used to monitor employee basic performance levels.

By Planbox on June 22, 2016
Thank you for the great review! Please check out http://support.planbox.com/knowledgebase/articles/809427-2016-updates to see the latest updates and improvements to Planbox Work.
June 22, 2016
Thomas T.
Business Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 25, 2015

“Outstanding Agile Project Management tool!”

OverallOur team of 50 users love using Planbox agile PM. It was easy to on board everyone right away and our team loves how easy it is to use and how much easier it is to track and monitor our projects. We have achieved great results with this application and continue to use it to manage our projects. The tool has all of the features we need to manage our projects.
ProsEasy to use with great user interface that is intuitive Great support Many great features Functionality Reporting Intuitive
ConsBe ready to adopt agile pm principles with your team and they will love it.
September 25, 2015
Eyal T.
June 21, 2012

“Agile really is the word”

OverallWhen our development team realized that our feedback was pouring in at a faster rate than they could develop, we switched over to Planbox and saw an immediate spike in activity, productivity and willingness to innovate. By keeping things simple, Planbox have made sure that its users actually want to use the tool. To me, that alone is a determining factor for switching my development infrastructure around. Absolutely recommend them.
Pros- Productivity management tools are amazing - Exporting and importing data was a breeze. We were up and running within the half hour. - We signed up for a training package at $1,250 because we had so many new people. Incredible investment! High
ConsNone -- They sent someone over to our offices for the training. Amazing!
June 21, 2012
Annie C.
June 18, 2012

“Easy agile project management. This one is perfect for me! (...and I tried many)”

OverallI'm a pm in a midsize company (75-100). I've tried to implement agile in our organization for quite a while (not only in software dev), and I've had trouble getting team adoption. Planbox has been the solution to my problem! The software is so easy to use that users do not mind marking their tasks as complete and the plan I look at is therefore constantly updated. On my end, I get all the tools I need to properly manage resources and plan the future development of our products. Thanks Planbox!!!
Pros- simple and powerful (as they say it is) - easy to use - cheap! - easy import from Pivotal Tracker! - amazing support. I contacted them about a feature I thought would improve the app...it was implemented within a month.
Cons- I needed to pay with Amex and had to contact them for that.
June 18, 2012
Amanda F.
Marketing Coordinator
September 14, 2012

“Planbox helped us organize our marketing efforts”

OverallI would seriously recommend this tool to teams who are looking to get organized and start with agile. One of my favorite features is how Planbox helps you plan several iterations. I love being able to break up huge projects into small chunks that our team can tackle together. I had no idea what agile was. By signing up to their product demo, they also gave a small webinar about agile methodologies. We quickly applied the concepts to our marketing efforts, and the team welcomed it because Planbox was just so easy to use. We were fed up with using emails and spreadsheets to organize our work. Planbox helped us get rid of all that!
ProsIncredibly easy to use Intuitive for agile beginners Support is amazing, fast and responsive Has lots of features, more than I need
ConsUnilingual (English only)
Lori M.
Project Manager, Marketing
March 10, 2016

“Great PM Tool for our business needs!”

OverallPlanbox not only meets all of our agile and scrum needs, it offers great support. Planbox Work is intuitive, easy to use and offers great features. The easy to integrate out of the box features make it seamless for us to use this with zendesk. I love the robustness and how it helps us manage our projects. The reports are great and always allow us to keep track everything we are doing. I would recommend Planbox Work for anyone who is looking for a simple solution that will get high adoption from your teams. We are currently 50 people using the solution within our PM team and I must say it was the fastest tool we adopted. The KANBAN boards are great for visualizing the work. We love this feature, keep up the great work!
Doland W.
March 10, 2016

“Planbox integral to our corporate planning !”

OverallWe spent time carefully evaluating solutions that stated they could meet ' and solve ' complex requirements. Planbox was the only solution that not only lived up to their claim, but exceeded our expectation. To make our decision even easier, Planbox did all of the things we needed out of the box with no investment in customization! None. Zero. We were able to turn it on and go to work! Planbox is now being integrated into our business to provide management and metrics for product development, customer support, internal tools development, WordPress theme support. I'm even running my projects as CEO in Planbox using the visual task board view.
Doland W.
President and CEO
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
March 10, 2016

“Planbox integral to our corporate vision and planning!”

OverallWe spent time carefully evaluating solutions that stated they could meet - and solve - complex requirements. Planbox was the only solution that not only lived up to their claim, but exceeded our expectation. To make our decision even easier, Planbox did all of the things we needed out of the box with no investment in customization! None. Zero. We were able to turn it on and go to work! Planbox is now being integrated into our business to provide management and metrics for product development, customer support, internal tools development, WordPress theme support. I'm even running my projects as CEO in Planbox using the visual task board view.
Jacob S.
September 14, 2012

“Planbox is incredibly intuitive”

OverallOverall, I would give this app a 10/10. When I look for software products, I look specifically for intuitive interfaces that my team can easily understand, and that is exactly what I found with Planbox.
ProsVery clean and simple. I like that a lot. The interface is very easy to use, and very easy to get started. They have a lot of very cool features, and it was made for agile project management which is great.
ConsIt was designed for agile project management, so if you do not practice agile, you might not appreciate the way it works.
Amthia K.
Team lead Agile
March 9, 2016

“Meets all of our Agile PM Needs and more, Planbox was the best Solution for us!”

OverallAfter extensive research and comparing products aimed to assist with agile development for our company needs, we found that Planbox was the right tool for us to deploy and let our team adopt. It allowed us to have our work flow in place, track our progress and collaborate as a team seamlessly with very little effort. Better yet our team adopted the tool right away, which is a huge plus for us. I would recommend any agile team to review this product for their use and they will see how Planbox can meet their needs.
March 9, 2016
Vanessa D.
May 30, 2012

“Favorite tool BY FAR”

OverallI tested at least 10 apps before finding Planbox and I've been using it with my online marketing team for a couple of months now. I hire people in different countries and we are able to work together really well. I am so happy to have finally found a tool everyone in my team wants to use.
ProsEasy to adopt, quick to use (doesn't add work load!), great UX, awesome customer support, perfect for distributed teams.
Consmissing some features like advanced reporting and more intgrations.
May 30, 2012
Felix M.
March 5, 2012

“Excellent managing tool”

OverallAs a newbie to the Agile project management concept, I found it really easy to adopt and show to my team! The feedback was positive and the motivation went up right away with the task completion tracking system. However project you need to monitor and organize, I feel that this is the tool you need!
Pros- Easy to use; - Easy to implement; - Thorough system; - Interesting features... And a Pacman game!!! :)
ConsThe fact that you cannot add documents to a subtask
March 5, 2012
Andras H.
webdesigner
April 12, 2016

“I just can't work with anything else”

OverallAfter 5 years if using Planbox I can definitely affirm, that this is the best project management tool available. It's very easy to plan projects, but the most useful feature for me seeing the estimated time and tracked time for a task. With this I could see where my cost estimates are wrong and now I can give a cost estimate to my clients that is 95% accurate to the final project cost.
April 12, 2016
Guy B.
March 8, 2016

“Planbox is our Agile PM solution!”

OverallAfter doing some research and comparing products aimed to assist with agile development, we found that Planbox was the right tool for us. It allowed us to have our flow in place, track our progress and collaborate as a team. I would recommend any agile team to review this product for their use
March 8, 2016
Tom T.
Product Development
August 4, 2015

“Planbox is the best agile project management tool we use. Great support?”

OverallPlanbox is an easy to use tool for all project management needs. The software is highly intuitive, easy to use, and can help you manage your projects with your teams more efficiently.
August 4, 2015
Roman Iakoubtchik .
October 18, 2013

“Agile Project Management Tool”

OverallAfter testing several project/task management applications, I have found Planbox to be the easiest to use. The user interface is extremely simple and functional.
ConsWeb based only. No mobile and/or desktop applications.
October 18, 2013