Scoreboard KPI Management Ratings

Overall

About Scoreboard KPI Management

Scoreboard is your complete KPI and performance management solution. You can track metrics, build dashboards, manage projects, run reports, set alerts, give presentations, visualize your organization's strategy and performance against targets, and more. Scoreboard provides instant value to executives and business analysts alike. The solution is web-based and accessible from mobile devices. Learn more about Scoreboard KPI Management

Shelly W.
Applications Engineer
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

“Spider Strategies Scorecards”

OverallBiggest Benefit: -My sites can make intelligent business decisions because the can see right on the screen if they are meeting SLAs - Biggest Benefit - a reduction in the financial credits due to non-compliance issues. - Scoring KPIs help the site determine where adjustments need to me made within production/labor management. Benefit - sites are adjusting their labor pool to incorporate cross-training and new skills for new services. Biggest Benefit - in my opinion - we have been awarded new contracts because of our ability to show accountability and grow the business.
ProsI love the fact that I can create a template of a scorecard/its reports/dashboards for an organization and then replicate it across its children organizations. This is a HUGE time saver for me. The Briefing Books allow me to create a monthly Briefing Book for my sites. This allows the sites to quickly access the metrics/dashboards/reports in one location and send this information to PowerPoint to prepare for QBRs. I LOVE the fact that I can pull data from outside resources into the KPIs using Connect. This allows me to automate data import and decrease user errors when entering data into the scorecards. BIG WIN there.
ConsThe ONE thing that irks me is the inability to import calculations from Excel like I can when building a scorecard. I usually export the Metric IDs to excel and create the calculations. I then have to manually cut and paste the calculations into the KPI via Builder. It would be nice if I can import calculations.
Eleatrice C.
Program Analyst
Defense & Space, 11-50 employees
September 11, 2018

“Best Executive Dashboard System I've Used”

OverallScoreboard has helped us get all our data into one place and accessible by a common dashboarding solution that we can then brief live from. It is saving us hundreds of hours of staff time by eliminating the need to create PPTs for all our meetings. We brief directly from Scoreboard for all metric meetings.
ProsPowerful metric tracking capability Easy to use Quick to implement and start using Visually stunning dashboards Briefings function has eliminated PPT from our organization
ConsI wish the data connection tool ("Connect") was integrated into Scoreboard and not a separate, stand alone system. This would make it more user friendly and intuitive.
September 11, 2018
Rosana R.
Application Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

“Scoreboard”

OverallIt's a lot easier now for creating calculated KPIs than in the older versions where a lot of this was extremely manual. It has cut down the turn-around time that we can provide it to clients which is huge benefit.
ProsI love how easy the software is to use and navigate around. The report and dashboard functionality are a huge plus.
ConsI don't like that you're not able to export all dashboards at once unless you transfer it into a briefing book. Also, having to scroll through to find the project you're working on in Connect. It would be nice if it automatically goes directly to the last project worked on.
Military, 10,001+ employees
February 5, 2019

“Assessment of Scoreboard KPI Management”

OverallMeasuring across many lines of effort, and being able to aggregate in different ways.
ProsEase of creating dashboards and the drill down capability to the metric level
ConsSometimes, the functionality is not the same across the components of the softare
February 5, 2019
Julie P.
Director of Progam and Quality Services
Individual & Family Services, 1001-5000 employees
August 6, 2018

“Mission and Vision Tracking”

OverallMonthly tracking of our KPIs has helped assist us in tracking what is important to us. We get together as a team monthly and review our KPIs, discuss barriers to meeting our goals, and problem-solve our way to success. This software allows endless Scorecards within, allowing departments to have their own, as well as our newest creation, a Scorecard developed to track our new Strategic Plan.
ProsVisual and data tracking for endless measures to ensure we are meeting our mission and vision. Forced us to ask the tough questions when developing the KPIs.
ConsI am not great with the calculations and setting up the metrics, but that is not the software's issue.
August 6, 2018
William K.
Business Analyst
Maritime, 51-200 employees
July 27, 2018

“Powerful Management Tool”

Pros1) Scoreboard is quite user-friendly 2) There are many free training videos & guides available. I found these user guides especially helpful: https://www.intrafocus.com/user-guides/ 3) The team at Spider has been available and to me when I needed a little extra guidance & advice
ConsI find the software pricey. Other than this I am very satisfied with the what the software delivers.
July 27, 2018
Alberto P.
Internet, 51-200 employees
June 4, 2018

“It might give you a lot of options to review your KPI's, but you'll spend lots of time learning it.”

ProsThe many options that you have to view your data, and once you get the hang of the import format needed it is really easy to get your data in & out of the software.
ConsIt is really not intuitive, and you rely on youtube tutorials and videos to learn how to use it. Also, when it comes to customization of your experience and your reports, your options are limited.
June 4, 2018
Hussein A.
Marketing and Commercial Officer (Procter & Gamble)
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2018

“Very user friendly and allows its users to reflect their strategy and visualise related KPI ”

ProsThe tool allows building company's strategy with all related details and enables the team to drill down to objectives and KPIs. This gives holistic overview of Organisational performance and allow management to pin point opportunities and improvement areas.
ConsUpdating data can be further improved. Calendars: Defining new Fiscal calendars is not an easy task.
July 31, 2018