Bitrix24 Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About Bitrix24

Looking for best free team task management software? Prepare to get impressed by Bitrix24. Yes, you get free unlimited teams and free unlimited tasks. Still not impressed? How about if we throw in free time tracking, subtasks, task templates and task roles. You want more? OK, Gantt charts, shared calendars, task delegation, task reports, supervisor view are all yours. Do you want super simple team task management? You got that. Are you a power user? Not a problem. 4 million teams use Bitrix24. Learn more about Bitrix24

Jorge Rene A.
Consultor Independiente de TI
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2018

“A Secret Jewel”

OverallOk, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur. I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations... As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.
Pros1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM 2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system 3.-) Unified communications 4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls) 5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM 6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer 7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages) 8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management 9.-) Great community support
Cons- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email. - A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me). - Don't have an accounting feature.
August 20, 2018
Rick P.
June 26, 2018

“Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem”

ProsBitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind. The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.
ConsEven though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.
June 26, 2018
Matthew K.
Marketing Research
Publishing, 1001-5000 employees
September 18, 2019

“Bitrix24 is a very complete tool”

OverallBitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.
ProsThis software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.
ConsI think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.
Irfan A.
Senior Full-stack PHP Developer
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
February 14, 2019

“Brilliant!...All in one solution for Internal communication and project management”

OverallWe are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.
Pros- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple - Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it - It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose - Brilliant within the company social feature. - Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say
Cons- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great - Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that. - Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself. - It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.
February 14, 2019
Yaroslav K.
Information Technology Major
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
May 21, 2018

“All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work with deals”

Pros*Functionality Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person *Ad-dons Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer. *UI Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work *Customization Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes
Cons*updates I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems *slow Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.
May 21, 2018
Paul Anthony S.
Executive Assistant
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
February 9, 2016

“Excellent value and overall feature set, just needs a bit of polishing the rough edges.”

OverallI've tried a number of project management/collaboration tools including Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Wunderlist, Zoho, Salesforce, etc. I can't speak to the customer support of Bitrix, as I haven't contacted them. So far, the system has been fairly reliable. The desktop Windows client is somewhat limited compared to the web version, but for most offices, I can't imagine this is a big deal. I really haven't used the CRM or telephony options, so I can't comment on them.
Pros1. Price. The free version offers a fantastic feature set for up to 12 users. Better yet, when you finally outgrow the 12 seats, the pricing model is the cheapest I've seen with this level of all around features. How can you beat an unlimited employees option with 100gb of storage for only $99 per month? It blows away the competition when it comes to the pricing model. 2. The feature set is very deep. One of my problems with tools like Asana is that it is absolutely fantastic when it comes to project management for small groups, but lacks Gannt charts, CRM functionality, etc. Don't get me wrong, Asana is a great tool, but a limited one to a specific use case scenario. 3. The developers of Bitrix have added additional functionality via Zapier. Zapier is similar to IFTTT, only it a paid program to connect 3rd party apps. 4. One-time cost option for on-premise organizations that need to satisfy specific regulatory or security requirements. Can add additional users to the platform for a one-time cost.
Cons1. Not as "snappy" fast as Asana and other super streamlined AJAX apps. Page loads and menus are heavier sometimes in functionality, but at a sacrifice of speed. It isn't terrible, but compared to the instant loading of other competitors, it is noticeable. 2. More work needs to be put in on the tutorials, FAQ's and general knowledge base. The system itself is actually more mature than the documentation describing how to use it. You will spend a bit of time learning how to find your way around. Hopefully they'll flesh this out as time goes on. 3. The user interface isn't as "slick" compared to some other options. To me, it just seems a bit busy. There are lots of powerful features within Bitrix, but things need a bit of cleaning up and "gloss" to make it really beautiful.
February 9, 2016
Ivo R.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
October 17, 2019

“Not happy with my experience with Bitrix”

OverallThe Cons section has limited characters for writing, but I could continue with more and more. As a whole we lost hundreds of hours for contacting them to fix bugs. Their customer service is good, but the product is generally unfinished.
ProsThe logic behind the product, the automations
ConsThe CRM system is so full of bugs and nasty little details they havent even thought about. Their webmail is the worst ever thing I have seen. I would rate it as a total garbage. The worst is that we are losing money every day because of it. Receiving empty messages, no function to view EML files, they claim the IMAP only uses our own external settings, but strangely emails go through their system and get filtered out. We have never ever had issues with messages bouncing back and being rejected. Our hosting provider logged into the CRM, analyzed it, tested it numerous times, and the problem is there. Roundcube - no problem, Gmail - no problem, Bitrix24 - tons of rejected messages. Reports section. There is no option for inclusion of emails and phone of the contracts attached to the deal!!!!! Which makes the section useless for us. But u cannot also include those fields in the list view in the Deals. Their Products section is also unfinished. How does it integrate with calendar? No such thing. Is there an option for having automatic decrease of the available products according to the Deals. Nope Permissions. Very limited functionality. Can u imagine that an employee can view the Subscription settings? Or access the CRM analytics Email marketing. No emojis functionality. How one can market anything without emojis nowadays? No integrations with Google Drive. No integrations with popular ecommerce solutions (except for Codecanyon plugins)
October 17, 2019
Shahbaz K.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2018

“Powerful and all in one project management and CRM solution”

ProsI used to work with Asana for my teams and tasks management earlier, then I found this one as such a powerful tool. It has almost all the things available which I needed. The features which I used are tasks management, calendar, Birtix24 drive and webmail. Tasks management is so detailed. You can create tasks with timelines. It shows the stage of every tasks and its timeline that you are on time or pending. There is multiple options available for tasks management with the team. Like you can set up responsible person, observers and participants in the tasks. Project management is also very good, you can create public/private , private visible and private hidden project Gantt chart etc. In employee section you can set up company structure in the form of departments and can assign employees in the departments. I used the webmail and setup my own domain and its working pretty smooth.
ConsThe problems which I faced initially, I found its user interface a bit complex as I moved on Bitrix24 from Asana, but by the time I got use to it and it feels so simple to use now. One more thing is that its desktop client has very limited feature like the web version. There should be more features available on the desktop version as well.
June 19, 2018
Satish P.
Lead Developer
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
March 26, 2019

“Best Project Management tool for teams”

OverallMy overall experience with Bitrix24 is very good. It helps me and my organization to track every project very efficiently. We use this application on daily basis. This is one of the must have application for every team.
ProsI like Bitrix24 because it provides lot of features in the free version itself like Kanban and Gantt. I really like the user interface and the custom background options and specially the video theme. It also provides the inbuilt drive storage, So I can store all my files there. The messaging feature helps me lot to chat with the teammates. The tasks is one of the best feature that Bitrix24 provides. You can add observer, responsible person in particular tasks. The commenting section of the tasks helps to provide real time feedback and queries. Also, the application for various platforms helps me to track everything. The efficiency feature is a very good feature, it shows how efficient you are with your tasks. It also has an integrated web mail that helps me to read all my mails right in Bitrix24.
ConsThe notification system of the application is little annoying because whenever I log in, I see the same notifications again and again sometime. So that needs to be fixed.
March 26, 2019
Tony B.
Independent Consultant
Computer Software, Self-employed
March 15, 2017

“It does a lot, maybe even too much!”

OverallThis is a stellar tool for mid-size companies or smaller shops on the rise and growing. It fits neatly in that space where you have a little money to spend on worthwhile products but not the ludicrous amounts of money you'd have to spend for "enterprise class" tools such as those from Oracle and SAP. That said, for smaller companies or start-ups it is way too complex and has far too great a learning curve. Small shops simply don't have the time and resources to dedicate to learning a tool as feature rich and comprehensive as Bitrix. All in all though, if you are keen to get value for your money, you'd be hard pressed to find more value for money than that offered by Bitrix 24.
ProsThe ability to scale into different functional areas as companies grow. The product is very extensible, well thought out and lends itself extremely well to smaller growing companies as well as mid-sized established companies.
ConsJust too much to chew for smaller shops or start-up companies. Very difficult for small co's to take on even when they can see the advantage of having a tool they can grow in to.
Recommendations to other buyersThe same for all software: 1) Make sure you are solving the right problem before making a buying decision. E.g., If your HR team can't seem to figure out how to add value in your company's recruiting process, the problem probably isn't the tool their using... 2) Make sure the tool fits your needs, abilities to implement and support and your budget.
March 15, 2017
Hilary C.
sales & marketing
Veterinary, 1-10 employees
June 6, 2019

“bitrix 24 Morden marketing ”

Overallcold calls, routine calls, call tracking, voicemail recordings and monitoring of workers phone usage from the office its better than using service providers like econet and netone
Prosl had a chance to use bitrix24 at an internship for cold calling to customers it recognizes and picks up old numbers from previous calls which is handy when you are making bulk calls it allows for other incoming calls whilst you are own call, recording of phone conversation and keeping of a list of contacts its the good to go platform if you have WiFi and you need to do bulk calls it allows web conferencing which is just great at a work place. its easy to use too, and you don't need to maintain anything at all it can be configured to give voicemail and instructions to clients you only need headphones, and a computer it does not necessarily require a telephone to make calls one can monitor calls directly at the workplace, no need to wait for the service provider to give you a call log at the end of the month like we used to do with Telone and other Zimbabwean service providers
Consit is an expensive software to maintain
June 6, 2019
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
April 23, 2019

“'Bitrix24- Feature packed ERP' ”

OverallMy experience is Bitrix24 have reduced physical and psychological stress of the team members and management thereby giving the opportunity to utilize saved time for additional responsibilities. Most importantly Bitrix has brought happiness and privilege for team members.
ProsBitrix 24 is a feature packed ERP that has thought deeply about Project Management. It comes with built-in extra features found in ERPs making it a versatile tool for operational efficiency. Features such as project management tasks, Gantt charts, task dependencies and checklists etc shows each team members responsibility from the start to completion of their tasks and the easy to follow graphical representations helps in easy comprehension. The management has the privilege of monitoring the progress and take timely actions where necessary. Exchange of information and ease of communication among team members such as through sharing of important mails in one platform contributes for efficiency and achievement of schedules. All these features contribute to improve team efficiency thereby get maximum productivity of employees and successfully deliver customer orders within the scheduled time frames. Since Bitrix works on multi platforms project members have the ease of access in different locations and under diverse situations.
ConsHaven't come across serious issues within my environment.
April 23, 2019
Martin K.
CEO and Chief Cook & Bottle Washer
Management Consulting, Unspecified
July 20, 2018

“Powerful, but not very easy to use”

OverallIt keeps us organised and lets us record and follow up on all leads.
ProsBitrix offers great functions - essentially everything you could need from a CRM and it's easy to upgrade / bolt on things. It helps us stay in sync across our team and keep track of everything that's going on. It integrates with MailChimp and a number of other platforms we're using, which is convenient.
ConsEven though we've been using Bitrix for a good while now, we have the feeling that we've only really scratched the surface. The UI takes some getting used to and there are simply a lot of functions. The invoicing module is poor - or we haven't figured out how to configure it properly yet. The task management module, while overall good, is somewhat confusing when it comes to setting up regular / repeating tasks.
July 20, 2018
Evangela R.
Process Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
April 8, 2019

“Bitrix is a useful tool to track the day to day activities and tasks.”

OverallBusiness is used as a tracker to monitor and make business decisions on the time taken for a specific task and it gives a motivation for continuous Improvement and it increase efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation.
ProsThis is a useful tool to assign projects to employees and to track the work done by them, using Bitrix24 we can give a specific timeline to the employees to finish the task and monitor the day to day task done by the employees and day to day man hours spend for a specific task. The managers would be able to monitor the status of the Ongoing Projects and analyse the reasons behind certain delays. It also a useful tool to calculate the cost involved by calculating the hours spent on the work. It is easy to transfer it in to an Excel sheet and view the overall summary.
ConsSometimes if there Internet Problems the task will not Capture. If there are finished Projects they should be able to classified as successfully completed projects Instead of deleting them all together. sometime there is problems in setting the start time.
April 8, 2019
Hanne M.
Marketing Director
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
August 13, 2018

“The best growing CRM you didn't know about”

OverallJust like my title, this is indeed the BEST CRM you didn't know about!!!! Free or paid!!!
ProsIt has more to offer than most CRMs out there, especially more than paid ones like Salesforce. You get your customer base tracking, CPQ, intranet, project and task management, and more. The best part is that most companies can use the free version to do everything. I used it with my last business which I had for 5 years, at which I had 8 employees, with 5 affiliates in other countries, and never needed to upgrade to paid version.
ConsIf you run into any issue with their app, they will make you upgrade, even though the very basic notion of installing and logging in shouldn't be a $39/mo cost for life. I feel this should be most basic working need.
August 13, 2018
Jonah W.
Computer Software, Unspecified
September 10, 2015

“All-In-One Business Solution”

OverallWe are a SaaS business who specialize in the auto side of Credit Unions. We were looking for an all-in-one solution for Sales, Customer Management, Client Tracking, Task Management, and chat. I tried services such as Asana for task management, Uber Conference for voice and video calling, Slack for team chat, and Sandglaz for project management. All of these were replaced by Bitrix24. Although, I do like Slack better for team communication. Since Bitrix has everything else we need for business, It doesn't make sense to use a whole new program just for chat.
ProsEverything is in one place. No switching through multiple applications throughout the day. It's easier for non-tech savvy people to get involved with. Mobile app to keep everything with you as you go.
ConsDesktop website isn't very responsive (i.e. when you resize the window). Using the snap feature of Windows with Bitrix open on the web isn't very productive. Usually I have to keep it full screen to make it usable. It's difficult to have conversations within Bitrix24 and still do other things. Bitrix24 makes the chat screen take up the whole interface and you have to exit the chat before doing anything else. Fortunately they have a external download of their chat program so this isn't much of a problem. It's still a pain to have to download it separate. The interface could use some updating. It's a little "clunky" in my opinion. Although you can set deadlines on your tasks, it doesn't automatically let you know about them unless you log into the program or set a reminder manually. The spell check isn't really spell check as we know it. It will tell you a word is wrong (using red squiggles) but it won't give you a right click menu to correct it, and there is no other way I have found to correct it within the program. You must search the word in other programs (I use Google) to see the correct spelling of the word.
September 10, 2015
Tushant M.
Creative Director
Animation, 1-10 employees
February 19, 2019

“Pretty good CRM, but not necessarily the best”

ProsIt's got a lot of things going for it! A chat system, Kanban boards and task-management, work-time management, and even a cloud service that is a boon for any enterprise use. It's hard to imagine working without it.
Cons...But it's not perfect, and is not the end-all-be-all when it comes to CRMs. For example, its application could use some improvement, considering -- despite its desktop installation -- it still requires you to sign in with your web-browser to use many of its features besides chat and sync. Its "Knowledge Base" also isn't a good alternative to Nuclino or even a custom setup of MediaWiki / XWiki. Its Automation is also lack-lustre and not easy to use. Its worktime management is also pretty buggy, so we just ended up replacing it with a fingerprint scanner to manage it. Ultimately we end up making very few uses out of thing service, such as for chat and cloud, despite its many offerings. Even though we end up relying on those few uses.
February 19, 2019
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“A very robust project management software”

OverallWe have been using them to control mostly the task management in the different IT solutions we are developing in the day to day jobs. And it has been very effective so far. The tool itself is very well done, well supported and flexible. It saves a lot of effort on the team to control the status different projects.
ProsIts very robust and it has a lot of flexibility, you can use all the tools or just what you need out of the box, from project management tools, to CRM, payments and chats. You can pay it for more capacity as it connects with several cloud solutions, and it let you customize more things as you need them.
ConsIt has a lot of tools integrated and can be easy to get lost in them. At the beggining is almost overwhelming and mostly useless to have everything in there, the tools become more useful as you grow and start using them.
January 13, 2018

“Bitrix is a cool tool for Freelancers and entrepreneurs ”

OverallTime efficienty
ProsI know bitrix 24 since their first days. I was one of the first user in Germany and i really Like to work with bitrix 24. I am in the Consulting and marketing business...i have for every of my customer an Account to bitrix 24. They can see what happens in their project and what will happen next and what are the actually to do s.... without to phone or message all the days or too much...it offer a cool system to work efficienty
ConsPrice structure. I would love to see a price table for all categories of business. Little companys or Freelancers with small budget can t pay 499 ..only one idea
January 13, 2018
Amogha B.
Human Resources Manager
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
June 26, 2019

“Costly Software”

OverallA very good application for an organization with branches. the Time Attendance helps us track people across branches. Daily reports are available to the managers in one go. All in all its a very good application but expensive. request to give worktime and report module as an individual module to purchase.
Pros1. Excellent Worktime and reports module 2. Face based sign in and helps us as we have multiple locations. One centralized data center. 2. Easy to use 3. CRM work flow 4. Easy Integration using API's
Cons1. Module wise Pricing 2. Very Costly 3. Please include worktime and report module in free or make it a single module subscription.
June 26, 2019
Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager
October 22, 2018

“My Experience Using Bitrix24 As a Team Communication Tool”

ProsBitrix24 is a company intranet platform that can be used for multiple kinds of teams and functions. I tested it as part of a company beta group to see if it was a tool we could use for our team communication. The things I like about it the most are the: - Social network like updates on the Activity Stream are helpful for keeping a team up to date and keeping communication active. - Email can be integrated into Bitrix24 using Yandex if you want to have one place to view all your communication. - Group chat works great whether you use the app or the site itself. - Applications can be integrated to make it more functional. This is always a plus especially since most businesses use multiple platforms to do different things.
ConsBeing able to set up a website, manage your CRM or use it as a team management tool is great though Bitrix24 sometimes tries to do too much, CRM, sites, team management etc, I think it can do a lot of things well independently. That is probably my biggest con. In recent times it has become more of a CRM platform, so this has affected other potential use cases. If there was a way to customize and configure Bitrix24 to your specific use case, it would be more effective in my opinion.
October 22, 2018
Ana L.
Owner and IT Manager
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2017

“Excellent for team work”

OverallTime saving; wonderfull tool to keep my business organized; easy communication between teams and task creating.
ProsWe've been working with Free plan Bitrix for a few years. The free plan is one of the best in the market for small business like mine. We work in shifts and its important to easily communicate between all our team. Bitrix has saved us lots of time and has been keeping everything organized and error free. It's very complete for a free plan. I love it.
ConsThis is a free plan so of course there are some features missing, however that's expectable. I think it could be more user friendly do Administrator.
September 19, 2017
awogor m.
Editor In Chief
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 9, 2019

“Bitrix24 Is an All in One CRM and Collaboration Platform”

OverallI can integrate my social media account, and above all, their email service is one of it's kind and it's helped my business drastically in collaboration.
ProsBitrix24 is a complete Workspace software and Customer Relation Mangement software to organize and manage all your work in one place including collaboration and live streaming to social media. Bitrix helps to integrate your social media accounts and helps you manage them within as well.
ConsBitrix24 can be somehow complicated for the beginning, but with time, you get used to it and can work almost with little or no supervision.
October 9, 2019
Mining & Metals, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2019

“Many features - not clear use cases”

OverallThe overall experience is positive, but it is not easy to use all the functions as they are not interoperable with each other (example: project management with CRM)
ProsIt has a lot of features if offers for free/trial, it allows addins for functionality and covers many aspects of a company operation.
ConsMost of the functions are not clearly organized in use cases or user journeys leading to an end-result for each functionality.
July 23, 2019
Christopher R.
IT Professional
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
November 21, 2018

“Outstanding platform consisting of multiple functions. ”

OverallBitrix 24 is no doubt excellent customer relationship management software indeed. The best part of this software is that it can be accessed anywhere on cellphone just by having mobile application.
ProsThis software seems to be a blessing for our company as it fulfills the requirements of our company all under one roof that may be letting us able to organize projects as well as work flows in a most probable way. Love its searching ability. It lets people to sort out registered information that was recently organized by the company. It consists of all the features more than your expectations. It is all in one platform comprising the best solution for task management, time management and project management.
ConsAlthough Bitrix 24 is fulfilling our business needs but one of the flaw is that it's user interface is not good enough. It should be improved. I hope its team will take this issue in consideration and the future of Bitrix 24 will be bright. It cost should be reduced so that people can easily utilize it for small organizations as well.
November 21, 2018
Retail, 10,001+ employees
October 29, 2018

“Bitrix 24 Offers a Number of Valuable Features for All”

ProsBitrix 24 enables me to do the work smoothly. This software can be used by any industry and offers so many features. I use it mainly for tracking their devices and ensuring the running condition is at par with the standards. I haven't seen a software with this much features and although the price can be a bit costly, it's damn worth every penny.
ConsSince they provide a lot of features, you can sometimes get confused when using one feature. I think they want to cater to different types of industries which is why they made the features very broad. Not much of a con though, so I did not deduct any points.
October 29, 2018
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
October 11, 2018

“A Program That Provides Multi-Functions For Your Needs”

ProsWith my line of work, I'm always being asked for advice on what affects the economy, what are wise investments and the future trends. I get to meet clients organically at events, parties, intimate gatherings and even at the grocery. Work is a big part of me and I always want to excel with what I do. I have to give credit to Bitrix24 because it has made my job more rewarding. This programs offers an extensive list of features, but what I use most are the document management, project management, quoting, team communication, workflow management and proposal management features. I'm truly amazed with this program.
Cons I have no problem with this program, but I think other people may find that too much choices provide confusion and not everyone will want to use all the services they offer.
October 11, 2018
Campbell H.
Chief HR Officer
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
August 27, 2018

“Excellent service with extensive integration capabilities”

ProsIn this CRM, there is an open-line widget that connects all the clients' calling channels and it's free-no extra service like jivochat or callibri is needed, which is very encouraging. Developers also took care of the possibility of integrating the system with other services, mail clients, etc.
ConsIt is difficult to master CRM without the assistance of a third-party specialist, especially since developers offer two options: a boxed version of the product and a cloud version.
August 27, 2018
jay h.
June 11, 2018

“Offers a lot. Fails on the delivery though.”

ProsIt has project management. It has call management. It allows for creating custom fields (but not key values). It has an option to self-host.
ConsTheir cloud server is slow, enough so that worker productivity suffers. Their customer service is poor. The user interface is ugly. The learning curve is steep with poor documentation. Their self-hosting option is very expensive. You must connect to access the CRM; i.e., there's no offline access, no ability to lock and batch process.
June 11, 2018
Akina M.
Accountant
1-10 employees
February 19, 2018

“Functional program that saves time”

ProsMany useful features, it is easy to configure and that turned out to be very convenient - built-in ip-telephony. A free fare has enough opportunities for full-fledged work. Significantly increases productivity and saves time.
ConsBut not every employee understands immediately what is what, it is necessary to undergo training. Only then will there be a positive dynamics and result from the use of the program. Well, with those support it is not always possible to quickly solve errors.
Marina N.
Director & Media Strategist
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
October 11, 2017

“Overall positive, would recommend to clients & associates (although it has some deficiencies)”

OverallFor business consultants like me, it is a great tool to recommend as well as offer it as a service to our clients, especially if their Customer Service department is not automated. However, there are deficiencies and also there is no coaching/customer support available live at all hours (we operate in a different time zone GMT+2). Overall, its free version does not give many major benefits, not even on trial. The reports' issue is a major drawback. I still recommend it to clients, but when i mention the drawbacks, they are reluctant to go to the paid packages.
Pros1. Its connectivity with other platforms, software and social media - TIME SAVING 2. The ability to assign jobs (even in the free version) 3. Seeing the progress of a lead to becoming a client, as well as having total sale amount per client
Cons1) Very time consuming to learn 2) Cannot answer privately to a lead coming from Facebook (have to return back to the page) 3) Does not connect to other major social media 4) Its first paid package is still costly (from the small business person's point of view) 5) No reports or download of data availability (at least in the free version) 6) The free version allows only 100 entries so for heavy Facebook traffic of leads, we cannot access beyond one week!
October 11, 2017
Josemaria G.
Vice Director for External Affairs
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
April 3, 2019

“Complex but Feature-rich”

ProsBitrix24 has a ton of features. It can virtually replace a lot of your apps (mainly Project management and CRM) and puts everything in one place. I have used Asana (and still do) but we're out to explore other apps and we found this. We started with the free Bitrix24 (which expires quickly unless you commit to using it or paying for it). And we found that it can stand on its own for PM team communications, common drive, task management, and heck even comes with smart telephony! Apart from being a PM tool, we also use it as a secondary CRM tool. We track clients relationships and data within Bitrix24 as it stands as a unified tool to manage our clients, leads, and contacts. It is easy to create and download CRM reports using templates or as customized based on your needs.
ConsI am a fairly techie person, but for some reason I found it a little complex to get used and to navigate or search through both as a daily user and even as admin. Maybe its just a transition phase coming in from a different PM app I used previously. I would need to sit down more and read up.
April 3, 2019
Emily Danniel K.
Sr VP Business Development
September 18, 2019

“Bitrix24 is impeccable when it comes to managing open channels”

OverallBitrix24 is one of the most recommended platforms for working with online stores, since the amount of work processes and environments with which you can work is quite huge. We recommend it for the simplicity of its user interface when managing tasks and communication channels from cell phones
ProsAmong the most notorious facilities offered by bitrix24, there is its enormous capacity for integration to contact center services, which gives almost unlimited accessibility to email management options, mobile telephony, and even web page forms
ConsThe expense tracking system is quite difficult to manage, mainly due to the fact that it does not help to manage costs properly, as it cannot be integrated into external accounting services. It takes too long to generate reports of financial records
Insurance, 11-50 employees
January 24, 2019

“Bitrix Review”

OverallReasonably good. I use this for the CRM function, and it does the job however can be clunky and hard to navigate at times.
ProsI like that it is a basic CRM with the ability to track meetings linked to individual profiles.
ConsI think there are a number of changes that could be made: 1. The ability to have a meeting logged with more than one employee, as right now it only allows for one 2. The ability to have a meeting logged with more than one contact or company, as right now it only allows for one. 3. Better visualization of data within the software 4. Make it easier and quicker to track meetings
January 24, 2019
Cody C.
Customer Service Administrator
Sports, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 30, 2018

“It comes super close to encompassing so many aspects of the business and to replace other tools”

ProsI set off to find the one CRM that would hold many aspects of our business under one umbrella and remove the need for a variety of apps. It offers decent CRM and lead management capabilities and it gets very close to substituting our other team collaboration tool. There is a lot to take in, so I dove in taking a big breath. I've heard about Britix24 from other sources and users so I was informed beforehand. My highlights: Workflow automation -- automatically triggered rules or actions Email integration Whenever someone interacts with a record, the creator of that record gets notified of any activity on it Timetracking and users' timesheets Customizable workflow processes Complex sales funnel You can use web forms for lead management You can choose between a Kanban view or a traditional view Integration with a good range of third party apps
ConsI'm in two minds about the UI - on one hand I like that Britix24 has so much to offer and I need to remind myself that the ultimate goal is a one-stop CRM, but there's a lot to take in and it can feel overwhelming; however the settings are not pushed upon you as Britix24 gives you choices all the way through though the customization options could be more accommodating.
September 30, 2018
Ruslan B.
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
September 21, 2018

“The system helps us to control the reception and processing of applications”

ProsWhen we were a small company, our specialists easily processed applications that were received by phone, Skype, e-mail, but as soon as the number of customers exceeded 100, we had problems: the employee forgot to fill out the report, urgently to master CRM. It was Bitrix24. We have set up accepting applications, we can monitor employees who are now much less likely to "forget" to do some work.
ConsNot all the functionality of the system works perfectly, and the tech support does not work in the evening and on weekends, this creates certain inconveniences.
September 21, 2018
Carlos Z.
Designer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
February 19, 2018

“Great value and customer support”

OverallWe are a small company. We research A LOT of project management solutions before setling on one. We choose Bitrix because of it´s features and value.
Pros- The value (features compared to price by user) - The chat it´s great. - The calendar it´s great. - The task creation and configuration can be a little intimidating, but it´s very powerfull when you grab the hang of it. - The CRM seems good (we did´t use it).
ConsIt isn´t for everyone. Some people of the team (a minority) just coulnd´t use it on daily basis. We used the version before some recent design changes, so that may be different now.
Benjamin B.
July 19, 2016

“Great Software”

OverallBitrix24 is a great software with a lot of feautures, that even in its free version has a lot to offer to its users. We have been using is as a CRM, to manage clients, customers, leads, projects, contacts and even employees with great success. We have been using it in its free version, which offers all we need. If you are willing to pay, you are getting even better tools and more powerful options. It is a great software and we can only recommend it.
ProsA lot of features. Free to use. Versatile and flexible A lot of integrations
ConsA bit complicated to get used to as user and admin
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are looking for a solid all round solution, that takes care of your invoicing, crm and projects, than Bitrix24 is right for you.
July 19, 2016
Rovena-Maria P.
Senior Accountant
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
May 19, 2019

“ A system with many possibilities”

ProsI like the system for its extensive functionality that greatly simplifies and speeds up our work. Bitrix24 has a very attractive design. Easy to use with mobile phone.
ConsAt first, the user interface turned out to be a bit confusing, and when contacting support, we did not receive full-fledged help. No synchronization with Active Directory - this is very inconvenient.
May 19, 2019
Yana G.
Deputy Head of PPC and PPA
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
April 30, 2019

“Useful software”

ProsA multifunctional system that comes with many built-in advanced features that increase the efficiency of our work. Provides convenient conditions for communication between team members.
ConsCustomer support is not in a hurry to respond to requests. Periodically, we have problems with setting the start time, and important for us synchronization with Active Directory is still not available.
April 30, 2019
Alfredo B.
Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Jack of all trades”

OverallOverall it was a good experience and the value for money is great!
ProsBitrix24 is a jack of all trades in the software space. You can set it up to do many things, like project management applications, CRM, marketing platform, it has it all in one solution.
ConsBecause it's so robust, it sacrifices the user-friendliness and it's not that intuitive. The desktop app and mobile app tend to have problems.
Andrei K.
CTO
November 5, 2018

“Difficult to deal with problems”

ProsWe used Bitrix24 1.5 years. The service is well suited for managing business processes and tasks, and you can also store documents and photos on its server. But the minuses still overshadowed the pros, and we switched to another service.
ConsTechnical support works only from 9 to 18 and only on weekdays. If something breaks on a non-working day, and your company works seven days a week, you will have to wait until Monday. That is why we stopped using Bitrix24 - something breaks often, and we have to wait a long time for help.
November 5, 2018
Gene G.
Internet, Self-employed
November 11, 2016

“Best Free CRM On The Market”

OverallI've tested a bunch of 'free' CRM options and found that only two (Bitrix24 and Hubspot) are really free. All others (Zoho, Insightly) severely limit their free versions. The number of features you get in Bitrix24 is truly astounding.
ProsI love that the free version includes everything - telephony, email marketing, quotes, invoices, web forms, tasks projects and documents
ConsAll features are bundled together. There's no way to get CRM or project management separately.
November 11, 2016
Irina T.
QA
August 25, 2019

“Overloaded interface and many crashes”

ProsI liked the simple initial setup. I was able to complete it myself in a few hours. I also liked the opportunity to work with a smartphone, many of these platforms usually only have a web version.
ConsI did not like the platform, first of all, with its design and overloaded interface. Most of the features that Bitrix24 has are not needed by either small or medium-sized businesses. But, unfortunately, there is no way to hide them. In addition, we constantly encounter freezes and crashes when trying to enter the platform.
August 25, 2019
Gabriela L.
Sales Specialist
Computer Software, 5001-10,000 employees
March 21, 2019

“Bitrix24 is our preferred platform for data management”

OverallBitrix24 offers great management alternatives to those who mainly use mobile devices to work. Its integrated CRM tool is very good for scheduling and rescheduling appointments, and for reserving resources.
ProsThis platform offers an excellent capacity for data categorization, and allows importing them to a large extent from external database creation tools. Bitrix is very good at handling documents, and its FAQ section is really informative about the use of the service.
ConsThe discussion table system of bitrix24 is very slow and poorly organized, and does not allow to correctly track the expenses of each employee in the department. It also does not offer a good system of mobile tasks.
March 21, 2019
Elena S.
HRD
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
January 5, 2019

“Good collaboration environment”

ProsAt Bitrix24, our company's employees have freedom of action when carrying out projects. There is a useful opportunity to automatically record phone calls. Reliable email integration.
ConsThere are some integrations that do not work fully. The user interface is not completely clear, sometimes creating inconvenience and needing improvement.
January 5, 2019
Erik L.
CTO
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
August 25, 2018

“Powerful CRM, but difficult to master”

ProsThe system has a free tariff for up to 12 employees, but for telephony you have to pay (if there is no widget from the operator) and connect either Bitrix24 or sip connector, a system is conveniently arranged to help generate a variety of reports.
ConsFirst, when working with Bitrix24, I was shocked by the fact that it's hard to navigate in the system: everywhere everything flickers, some counters, a hint fly, chat bots write in chat rooms. But I quickly managed to figure it out and everything is OK.
August 25, 2018
Andrey O.
Vice President of Development
September 15, 2018

“A good tool for working with a variety of projects”

ProsThis is a good tool that allows you to work with several projects at once, track their status, organize mailings, distribute work in a team, assign individual tasks to performers. What I still like is a simple and clear system for distributing roles between users of the system and good documentation for the project.
ConsThe design of CRM looks obsolete. Yes, the interface is simple and straightforward, but I would like to see some creative from the developers.
September 15, 2018
Financial Services, Self-employed
November 3, 2018

“Thank goodness I found Bitrix24”

OverallBitrix24 has a lot of potential. Maybe better than most paid software on the market. If only they had local support /partner here, it would be much better.
ProsWhen my husband introduced me to Bitrix24, it made my work a lot easier as it comes with a built in CRM and with all the bells and whistles of a PAID software suite for small businesses. It even now has its own SITES integrated with the CRM and with other external apps. The best part is that it is FREE to start with as the business expands.
ConsMaybe the least liked about the software is the ease of navigation in its myriad of menus which is ever expanding.
November 3, 2018
Artem T.
Global CFO
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
August 11, 2018

“Simple and easy-to-use CRM”

ProsI have known Bitrix24 for a long time and I can say that this simple and intuitive system allows you to increase the efficiency of any business. This is achieved for the light of the fact that the system combines several services that will help to structure the data with which work in any more or less serious company.
ConsThe main drawback of the system, I believe, is that it is not available for scaling: once the number of clients and users increases, the system does not cope with the load and often hangs. In addition, I have not found enough teaching materials on the network, so the functions often have to be mastered on an intuitive level.
August 11, 2018