IT Retail Ratings

Overall

About IT Retail

IT Retail is an affordable cloud-based POS that is built specifically for small grocery stores and convenience stores. We offer powerful analytics and custom tools that give grocers the power to make changes and view sales from anywhere. Get a demo of IT Retail today to understand why hundreds of grocers are upgrading their stores. Learn more about IT Retail

Valerie G.
Chief Executive Officer
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
January 5, 2017

“Great Product and Staff!”

OverallBeing a new business owner, I wasn't sure what to expect from this product. We ran into a few minor glitches here and there, and the staff has been incredibly responsive and has always taken my needs and suggestions into consideration. I love using the software once all the bugs were/are worked out. It's very easy to use. I like the IT Retail site and all the features it offers, like entering the end of day totals, reporting, and the ability to edit the register buttons. I don't intend on changing the product in my business and I look forward to growing our relationship!
ProsIt's easy to use and edit, and the staff goes above and beyond to keep me happy.
ConsToo many glitches, but once they are worked out this thing will run very nicely.
Recommendations to other buyersI can't think of anything at the moment, just thank you!

By IT Retail on January 5, 2017
Hey Valerie, Thanks so much for your kind words! We've loved working with you so far and look forward to many more years working together! -Stephen
January 5, 2017
Archie M.
Owner/Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees
June 2, 2017

“Great flexibility, Information at your finger tips and reliability”

OverallCan better run my store with a reliable frontend system and a backend system that can provide my the information I need to make timely decisions. Every issue has been address and resolved quickly by there friendly support staff. IT Retail offers so much it is hard to learn all the features.
ProsReliable, easy to use, Great Support, provides the information I need to make business decisions. Easily adaptable to other third party programs.

By IT Retail on June 5, 2017
Thanks Archie! We're happy you're happy with IT Retail!
June 2, 2017
David G.
Store Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
December 15, 2016

“Great POS for Smaller Stores”

OverallWe are an all-organic store based in Riverside and a big source of our revenue is our hot food/drinks section in the store. The problem is that even though we have 2 main registers up front for people to pay at, a lot of people were ordering food/drinks at the deli and then just walking out with it instead of paying. When we heard about Retail NEXT we were excited because we were looking for a system that was lightweight enough to be installed at the deli counter but that could still handle checking out our produce and dry good items. It's really been the perfect fit for us because we already use IT Retail for the main registers and we love the service and the features that we get from them. So far our experience has been great; there have been a few software bugs but the best part about IT Retail is that they are super responsive to all of our problems. If we call them with an issue it's usually a same-day fix and we are back up and running.
ProsCloud-based, EMV and EBT, can handle full grocery checkout, easy to use/easy to train on.
ConsGet better pin pads
Recommendations to other buyersCustomer representatives are very helpful.

By IT Retail on December 16, 2016
Thanks for the review David! We are thrilled that you've had such a good initial experience! And we are working on the pin pads :)
December 15, 2016
Ho C.
It mansger
Retail, 201-500 employees
December 30, 2016

“Great supporting team”

OverallWell trained a d experienced supporting members. Easy of use and fast learn how to use it. Recommended.
ProsEasy of use Flexible
ConsNone

By IT Retail on December 30, 2016
Thanks Mr. Chung! We have enjoyed working closely with you all as well! Best of luck this new year!
December 30, 2016
nilesh b.
Retail, 1-10 employees
May 7, 2018

“Setting up the systems was the biggest part where we had some challenges, but over all was good”

ProsIt's 100% cloud based, system needs to be rebooted to have the updates from back-end to front end. It's designed to run for high volume transactions.
ConsCost factor on the complete system is very high, with the hardware, but it can be brought down if the hardware is sourced from correct oplaces
May 7, 2018
Magali M.
December 16, 2016

“Excellent ”

OverallI bee working with IT Retail for a few years now so I feel them as a co-workers that I can trust in them to solve any issue I might have.

By IT Retail on December 22, 2016
Hey Magali, Thanks so much for your kind words! We love working with you and look forward to many more years together :)
December 16, 2016
Carl F.
January 31, 2017

“New Deal Fish Market”

OverallWe never used a POS system until we were approached by Retail Next. After using the system for one year I can say that it has helped me track my business better than ever.
January 31, 2017