SIMUL8 Professional Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.3/5
4.8/5

About SIMUL8 Professional

The benchmark for fast, flexible simulation modeling, SIMUL8 Professional is the product of choice for the world's largest simulation teams. Including a whole host of advanced features, SIMUL8 has the complexity to simulate any scenario. From strategic to operational, simple to complex, SIMUL8 Professional has what you need to make successful decisions. Learn more about SIMUL8 Professional

Kristina N.
Industrial Engineer II
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1001-5000 employees
August 9, 2019

“Ease of use and WONDERFUL customer experience”

Overall10/10 - I would purchase again. I also took the training with customer service rep and that unlocked my use of the tool more than if I were to just buy and use without going.Both the reps are the two employees I interface with most and I can't say enough positive things about my experience as a customer and user. They already had the sale, they didn't need to keep helping me but I feel their attitude is for the product to truly help my decision making.
ProsProduct is easy to use but the absolute BEST feature is the support. I can shoot an email with a question and get a very helpful response in under a day or, even better, I have emailed them my file and had support respond with where my error was. I wish I could give them 6/5 stars in this category.
ConsIn today's world we are spoiled with things like the iPhone "just working" and there are a few features that require some extra clicks when trying to make changes. Also could have more "flashy" charts/features but I just export the data to excel when needed to make these.
Ryan P.
Assistant Analyst
Oil & Energy, 1001-5000 employees

“Logistics Simulations”

OverallPositive experience. Technical support has been fantastic, and the software has answered all the needs I have so far.
ProsVisual interface is great for observing and validating simulations. Graphics are useful for visualizing what is actually going on. Incorporating of visual logic is great for interfacing with excel, and customizing your own time or event based actions. When you hold mouse over a setting, there is usually a great explanation which is really helpful. It does what I need it to! So I can't complain there. I am still a new user so I have a good deal to learn, but overall, I'm having a positive experience and haven't encountered any issues I couldn't work out with some (excellent) technical support!
ConsCould improve variables - it would be nice to be able to declare variables in the visual logic code, instead of having to go into information store and declare before using. Would be nice to have an option to see all visual logic in one place as opposed to broken up and nested in each activity, makes it tricky to monitor when counters are updated, for example. Would also be nice to see some common event based visual logic pre-made, for example, when activity complete, send time of day to a spreadsheet cell, and increment the row for the next completion time. Would like to highlight several activities and change all parameters, such as resource details. It might just be my use case, but a lot of labour goes into updating a batch of settings across multiple activities that could be a global change. An example is for making a resource travel with work item - have to go into details in resources of each and every activity. The default settings add a travel time based on arrow length - I would make that off by default. Graphics interface feels a little buggy when scrolling and zooming - clock jumps around. It appears you have to use the same units across the whole simulation. Clock in hours and others in minutes would be helpful. Granted, I am using an old version of the software, and I am a relatively new user of the software. None of these are dealbreakers for me, just hopefully helps the development team improve or potential users get started.
Brian H.
Simulation Specialist
Industrial Automation, Self-employed
February 3, 2017

“SIMUL8 for Manufacturing Applications”

OverallHaving over 24 years in the simulation field, I have used several different simulation packages. SIMUL8 has surfaced at the top of the list for several reasons: Low cost per seat, Ease of learning the tool, Power & Functionality of basic simulation objects, Ease of data import/export, Ease of analyzing results. SIMUL8 has proven to meet typical manufacturing design objectives such as: 1) Bottleneck Analysis and applying "Theory of Constraints" to designing and improving manufacturing operations. 2) Determining the optimal number of carriers within a material handling system (i.e. Power & Free, Electric Monorail, etc) 3) Determining optimal operator & resource utilization; including operating patterns & shift patterns. 4) Optimizing mixed model assembly lines; including scheduling and sequencing objectives. I have learned staying with proven basic simulation objects works best when building models. SIMUL8's "Visual Logic" contains enough commands and logical constructs to capture coding conditional events throughout complex areas within the process. Basically, learning how to apply basic "IF-Then" statements in conjunction with commands is all it takes to tap into its power. Cons: Limited graphics & annotation, Save often as model can lock-up, Operator Travel Links can become corrupt. Good point is with time... you can usually find work-around's to avoid some of the listed shortfalls.
ProsI stay with the basic simulation building blocks and design and implement complex manufacturing designs.
ConsAnnotation and screen graphics are lacking. Operator travel links can become corrupt.
Recommendations to other buyersSoftware works well with the philosophy of "Getting simulation on the desktop of engineers". Through it's comparative low cost, yet packs in powerful simulation objects supported by logical constructs & commands. I would recommend professional training & coaching when bringing simulation into your organization. This can rapidly accelerate your departments learning curve, and get your organization into the power zone of "Design by Simulation" leveraging "Design for Six Sigma concepts".
February 3, 2017
Alicia M.
Guest Lecturer
5001-10,000 employees
February 23, 2017

“Powerful and simple Discrete Event Simulation Software”

OverallI have been teaching the software for almost 20 years at the London School of Economics. Students love the visual interface and find it very easy to use. The only reason I only give 3 stars out of 5 on the Ease of Use is that online documentation is very poor, something I have been complaining about for several years. On the other hand, this lack of documentation is compensated by the customer support you get. If you have a problem and need support you will receive it more than likely the same day! Not too many companies like this when it comes to customer support. We have used with the students the software to model complex systems, inclusing a simulation of Euston station arrivals and departure and we found the software was more than adequate to model what we needed. I have looked at alternative packages to use in our teaching, but have always found that this sofware is very easy to use and to teach. And when as part of the learning experience of the students the software is used to look at a real life problem, the clients have been very impressed with what it does. The visual models interface is simple enough for clients to understand what has been modelled.
ProsEasy to use and powerful enough thanks to the underlying programming language which is very similar to Visual Basic.
ConsDocumentation and information on how to use the different features.
Recommendations to other buyersMy experience has been primarily in teaching and the software is easy and clear to explain to the students.
February 23, 2017
eyamir u.
university professor
June 19, 2018

“easy-to-use software that allows you to create simulations with precision, flexibility and speed.”

OverallIt has been a very useful software in the subject of simulation and Models, especially in the units of simulation of discrete models and in the units of study of tail systems, and events
ProsEasy to use software that allows you to create simulations with precision, flexibility and speed. It allows simulation of events and also allows the creation of scenarios similar to reality, minimizing the risks associated with the administration of processes and projects. in addition, the creation of the simulation is done in the most simple and intuitive way possible, by the use of an explicit interface and the basic but efficient method of "drag-drop" to define the process. The user can run animated simulations very quickly without writing any line of code. And Simul 8 Professional plus all the features of the standard allow Customize the results, graphics and reports to show the KPIs (key performance indicators) that matter. Easily compare scenarios to make informed decisions. Realistic graphics Convert 2D models to 3D simulations with a simple click. Use photos and graphics known by your customers, or download from the large SIMUL8 image library, Optimize: save time and avoid errors using Optquest: it will show you the different scenarios and offer you the optimal solution. Share simulations "Viewer" allows you to share your simulations with clients or associates who do not have the full SIMUL8 license. Even more powerful with "Visual Logic" allows you to add complexities and nuances to your simulation in a way that reflects your real life system and processes. Other interfaces can be connected including Microsoft Excel, VBA, VB, and C ++.
ConsActually, as such, I do not have any disadvantage or feature that is not my taste, I think a very good software
June 19, 2018
Ben V.
Continuous Improvement Leader Sr.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
July 30, 2019

“Easy, fast, and powerful simulations.”

OverallOverall experience has been great. I have shared this tool with many other sites in Plexus as well as other non-competitive companies as a great asset.
ProsThe best part about Simul8 is how easy it is to pick up. I have easily trained many people how to become powerful users in a short time period to where they can create customer level simulations.
ConsThere are very few minor flaws in the software that are very industry specific. None that are worth mentioning due to insignificance.
July 30, 2019
ed B.
Sessional Instructor, Consultant, Trainer, Grand Poo-Bah
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees
July 2, 2019

“For the Student version - from U of T”

OverallOverall very good .... especially for simulation which hasd a rap of beeing complicated and hard to understand.. I can get a class of 30 people from a zero knowledge base, to build, test and run a basic simulation in under 40 minutes. that is fast Student experience is almost always very favourable ... some even find it slightly addictive!
ProsSimplicity - visual nature and very Visio like in design and appearance makes it a natural fit with process analysis which for us starts with a Viso Flowchart
ConsUse of Inter-arival time at work entry point.. I always find this trips up most people at first .. couldn't we just put another factor such as arrival rate . Secondly adding or deleting lines in results manager is a pain.. I am starting to export to excel more and more
July 2, 2019
Philippe B.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2019

“Powerful and intuitive”

OverallI used SIMUL8 mainly in the healthcare sector. I may have done in the last 5 years approximately ten projects, big and small. I also use SIMUL8 with my students to teach operations management. SIMUL8 is powerful because it is fast but also because it is intuitive. This makes the results of a simulation easy to explain to customers that are not familiar with simulation.
ProsThe pros: The software is intuitive and easy-to-use. It has all the features to simulate complex organizations. I have been using it regularly since 2014. SIMUL8 is constantly being improved and users are involved in setting priorities for new developments. The SIMUL8 team offers excellent support. They have engineers experienced in all types of industries. In the field for which I mainly work (health care), I have always found all the support I needed for my projects. I have tested other simulation software and can confirm that SIMUL8 is powerful, well designed and robust. Its cost (license and maintenance) is very competitive compared to other simulation software.
Cons3D animation is not the strength of SIMUL8, but the 3D animation features offered by SIMUL8 are more than enough to test, debug and present the simulation results to customers. 3D animation is not the most important feature of a simulation program. Simulation speed and presentation of results are essential and SIMUL8 is fast and provides results that are easy to manage and interpret.
September 16, 2019
Isaac M.
Director of Operations
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
July 22, 2019

“Intuitive Software and Outstanding Training Resources”

OverallSIMUL8 customer support and training staff are outstanding! This support is what sets SIMUL8 apart and allows basic users to create models to support business decisions.
ProsThis software was extremely intuitive and easy to get up and running fast on your first model. I also highly recommend their in-person training classes. The training staff are approachable and take the time to personally meet you at your skill level to help you understand and complete models.
ConsNone for my personal use. I have seen some competitive products 3D floor layouts visuals that look slicker, but I don't find this beneficial for my application of discrete event modeling. This could be my technical understanding of the software and not the software capability.
July 22, 2019
Reece H.
Technical Fellow
August 16, 2016

“Powerful, Flexible, Easy to Use”

OverallI work for a medical device company, and our customers are physicians and hospitals. I have used this software to simulate how cath labs and device follow-up clinics operate, and how they can increase efficiency. I have published results in a peer reviewed medical journal and used output to influence internal strategies. The method (discrete event simulation) and the tool (SIMUL8) form an intuitive and powerful message. The support from the company is top notch. The software downloads, installs and operates easily. I don't often need help, but when I run into problems they immediately point me in the right direction for resolution, often going beyond what I ask for to point out better/more efficient ways of solving the problem than I had considered.
ProsFlexibility - I can simuate most anything I can imagine Ease of use - I tried other simulators and could barely get simple simulations to work, with SIMUL8 I had reasonable simulations going within days of completing the training Power/Efficiency - I have simulated hundreds of thousands of virtual patients in a single simulation on a Windows laptop
ConsThe documentation of some of the more esoteric functions can be a little thin. This is easily overcome with a quick message to the support desk where they immediately give a good explanation.
August 16, 2016
Ed K.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

“Consultant's Review”

Overall1) New systems - first provide objective analysis that the new system design will actually obtain desired results - then fine tune proposed new design to facilitate rapid ramp up 2) Existing systems - test out improvement ideas to identify those with high impact of actually improving the system
ProsI recommend to my clients that they first simulate proposed changes to their systems in order to have objective evidence that the proposal will achieve desired results. I recommend Simul8 simulation software because of its' ease of use especially for those who only use simulation occasionally.
ConsNone when I consider manufacturing type flow systems.
martin m.
Managing Pricipal
Government Administration, 11-50 employees
September 14, 2017

“What a great product and company”

Overall5 STAR
ProsA mature and stable product, fast and intuitive. Customer support is first rate. ***** I searched for a few years to find this product and it has exceeded my expectations.
ConsRegular changes in pricing models and new charges for new bolt ons is a little frustrating (hard to budegt)
September 14, 2017
Ibrahim S.
Lead engineer - Digital Manufacturing
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
July 4, 2019

“Excellent Simulation software...”

OverallExcellent software to develop production planning & scheduling solutions..
ProsVery easy to build any discrete process and writing logics is easy. Very less license cost and supports com interface..
ConsNot possible build the simulaion in3D. No OPC interface.
July 4, 2019
ernest m.
LEan/Six Sigma Black Belt Process Engineer
September 13, 2016

“Excellent Simulation Package”

OverallWe have experience with Process Map, Arena, , iGrafx, ProMap, and have tested others. Simul8 represents, for us, the best value for capability and value for support from the one we know. It is very easy to start with and has great depth and breadth to grow into. The ability to distribute models to users with a free viewer, providing some functionality to the end-user/customer while maintaining data integrity is unmatched by any other package, and allows us to deploy simulation more efficiently and cost-effectively than any other package, with no hidden fees in the future.
Prosease of use, great power as you grow into it, 3D capability, functional user deployment that does not require resources to maintain.
Conssometimes crippling problem with modern high-resolution monitors that is not being resolved.
Recommendations to other buyersTry everything else, then run the value proposition for your operations. Simlu8 has no equal we know of right now.
September 13, 2016
Kim H.
Modelling Manager
11-50 employees
February 6, 2017

“Simulation Made Easy and yet Powerful for Experts”

OverallI have utilized SIMUL8 for over 18 years on a wide array of industries from manufacturing to call centers, to minerals processing facilities and across a wide array of problems from continuous improvement, new plant design, line balancing etc. It is an easy to use package, which is incredibly affordable, both practical for the first time user and for experts. I personally would like to see improvements on the transportation side of things, but overall an excellent product. The support team is extremely helpful and responsive.
ProsEase of use but practically useful for the expert user. The debugging tools are excellent and I am also a fan of their speed analyzer, something I had seen in few other simulation products.
ConsImprovements to transportation and logistics.
Recommendations to other buyersPowerful product at a very affordable price. My advice would be to make use of the manual, pop-up text on rollover to understand all the features and make use of the example models of which there are many. Most of the training courses offer a 3rd day of coaching, so if you are struggling to model a particular application, this is an excellent option.
February 6, 2017
Callum E.
Information Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
February 27, 2017

“Simul8 Review”

OverallThe product is brilliant. It's the first simulation software I've ever used and after being introduced to other available software it will also be the last software I use. The software is very user-friendly and easy to use. Visually, the results can do most of the talking for you and is very powerful and easy to understand for all audiences. The visual logic feature is extremely useful, however I find myself emailing the support team quite a bit for help with it, I'm not sure whether this is because I didn't have training in it, but I sometimes struggle to find helpful online tools to help me with my visual logic problems. However, when I can't find the solution the customer support team can. They're extremely helpful and will always provide you with an answer, but they'll also always provide additional information on the topic that's troubling you and will help teach you how to find the solution, so this particular problem won't trouble you in the future. Great product and great support.
ProsUser friendly
ConsStruggle to find answers to my particular visual logic problems online - always require customer support
February 27, 2017
Ashley R.
Software Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
August 8, 2018

“Useful and Brilliant simulation product.”

OverallOutstanding simulation software particularly for simulating discrete models quickly and easily. It is not wrong to say this is proved to be the superb simulation package.
ProsSIMUL8 Professional software is the fantastic software frequently used by a wide range of people. Easy to use and analyses results. Best software for creating simulation immediately based on the fascinating features like precision, flexibility and fluent speed. This software can be easily installed, downloaded and operated by anyone.
ConsOne of the cons of this software is that it lacks screen graphics and Annotations. Another limitation is that sometimes while using this software, operator travel link becomes corrupt creating difficulty for the users.
August 8, 2018
Molly W.
Health Systems Engineer
August 11, 2016

“Great software and company”

OverallWe have been using Simul8 at our organization for about 3 years. The software, in its simplest form, is easy enough for a novice user to pick up and create a quick simulation, but it also provides a variety of features to make your simulation as complex as you need it to be. I have found Simul8's customer support to be top-notch, responding within hours. They have helped with both technical questions, as well as more conceptual questions. The company is always looking for ways to improve their software and provide regular updates to enhance the functionality.
August 11, 2016
Melissa T.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1001-5000 employees

“Process Improvement”

OverallIt is great for getting business buy in for a new process change or wanting to buy a new piece of equipment and seeing the long term benefits.
ProsIt is very user friendly with intuitive build features.
ConsEditing spreadsheets is very clunky but copy and pasting from excel can help with the lack of formatting.
Kristoffer C.
Project engineer
Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees
February 10, 2017

“Simple and powerful simulation tool”

OverallSo far we have had a great experience with Simul8. In my opinion, this is definitely the best value for the money on the market.
ProsI like that it is very user friendly and simple, but with the depth to really go above and beyond with experience.
ConsAt times it feels a bit more clumsy and slow than other software.
February 10, 2017
Naoum T.
Researcher
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
December 17, 2018

“A great software for discrete event simulation modeling”

OverallI have been using Simul8 for the past four years. I certainly recommend it for anyone looking for a powerful and fast tool for simulation purposes. Its usability, functionality and plethora of options and characteristics alongisde the fact that it is very easy to learn and use, with a GUI that allows newcomers to quickly start building models, make it an excellent choice. The support documentations and customer support team can cover any questions and details in view of advanced modeling characteristics and questions.
ProsVery easy to learn and use, great range of functionality options
ConsNothing specific with the versions I have used, the product has been updated through the years to keep up with the current needs
December 17, 2018
Ali A.
Operational Excellence Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
August 15, 2016

“Intro User - very satisfied”

OverallThis is a great simulation program for the non-programmer. I had a small background in simulation, enough to know the theory but not any of the products used for application. I appreciated the user friendly application with robust functionality. I created a fairly complicated simulation for the first use-case at our organization, and it was very well received. Our leadership really enjoyed being able to see the display as well as the data that came out of the program.
ConsI wish there were slightly better (more easily tailored) analytics, but I appreciate that I can get the data that I want out of the system in order to do my own analytics as needed.
Recommendations to other buyersTake the time and spend the money to get the training. It will be a lot easier to start with a solid background and good habits. My training was incredibly hands-on and very well done. Plus, you get to know your instructor who is willing to answer questions if you run into a sticky question you can't answer on your own.
August 15, 2016
João Umbiruçu C.
Senior Consultant
Logistics and Supply Chain, Self-employed
March 21, 2019

“Simul8 - a very good tools to simulation projects”

OverallI have been using Simul8 for more than 8 years and have developed the most different projects with it: warehouse, transportation, industries. "Whatever can be described can be simulated."
ProsPrice Learning Few computational resources
ConsDevelopment of process animation is not very friendly.
Marcelo S.
Chemicals, 501-1000 employees
August 6, 2019

“Modelling for cycle time-based manufacturing units”

ProsIt is possible to create different conditions - with different product grades, cycle times depending of these product grades, clean up times etc. - and see the differences when comparing scenarios, since it is possible to input distributions: by doing this, it is possible to create Monte Carlo simulations and have a more accurate anaylsis than doing usual spreadsheet predictions.
ConsTo create intermediate-advanced simulations (multi-product, different process times etc.), it is necessary to understand the concepts of the software - just like how the software uses labels - and also have some background on programming skills (not necessary to be a programmer, but it is really desirable to know at least the basics). So, the learning curve is somehow steep, but I think this initial effort is worthy, considering the potential uses of the software.
August 6, 2019
Ebert B.
Full Professor
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
July 27, 2018

“When I think in making decisions, I think in Simul8!”

OverallI teach simulation model under Simul8, because it is a very easy way for learning system simulation by using Simul8.
ProsI do most like of Simul8 is its easy way for modeling any discrete event dynamic system, what becomes in a powerful tool for making decision based on simulation. I do also like its reports and graphs from output. They are very useful for writing reports.
ConsI do least like is to do not get an executable file, which allow one to run the model outside environment Simul8, and so it obtain reports from any programmed experiments.
July 27, 2018
Robert J.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ employees
August 16, 2019

“I like Simul8”

OverallI haven't needed any help
ProsIt is easy to use, easy to learn, very flexible
ConsIf you are into fancy graphics, which I am not, this could be better
August 16, 2019
Chris F.

“Simul8 for Healthcare”

OverallI have had great experience with Simul8 at my organization in the healthcare industry. I have used it on multiple occasions for years and have never been disappointed by its capabilities or power. I have had a great experience with the product and would recommend it to anyone.
ProsIntuitive, Customer Focused, Report Rich
ConsVisuals for reporting could improve
Recommendations to other buyersSimul8 and the people that work there are fantastic. They provide fantastic customer service and if you dont know how to do something they will take the time to help and teach you.
Frank Z.
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

“Healthcare Simulation”

OverallI have been using different versions of Simul8 over the past ten years. Although the versions I am using do not have the sophisticated animation capabilities of other packages, the software is relatively easy to use and modify for specific situations.
ProsPrice: conceptually easy to understand logic; relatively quick.
ConsModeling random arrivals by hour is surprisingly complex in the version I have (2010). 3D animation not available in the version I am using.
Hamza B.
PhD student
Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

“Review”

ProsSimple and easy to use. Visual logic is very nice.
ConsWeak animation compared to other simulation softwares.
Daniel P.
Sr. Manager
Automotive, 10,001+ employees
March 21, 2019

“SImul8 review from long time user”

ProsSoftware is very ease to use and very powerfull. I have used it to help provide direction to plant layouts and operational patterns for production. Great tool to use for communication.
ConsSoftware can be a little buggy. Usually this mean that it can hang up or shutdown. However, I have never lost work, it always seems to recover all the details where I left it.
Patrick S.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
July 5, 2019

“SIMUL8 Review”

ProsAbility to handle simple simulations to extremely complex implementations.
ConsVisio process map to simulation ease of use.
July 5, 2019
Anthi-Iro P.
Data Scientist
Utilities, 5001-10,000 employees
August 8, 2019

“Positive Review”

OverallIt is a unique software and really user-friendly.
ProsI like the way that simulates the real world and measure the performance of a company.
ConsThe student edition is a bit slow and sometimes is stop working.
August 8, 2019
Donald M.
Consumer Goods, 1001-5000 employees
August 14, 2019

“A++ Customer Support & User Functionality!”

OverallSo far I've had a great experience wiht Simul8. I've recently taken the basic Simul8 training, led by the reps, and I'm eager to use this software on my next project.
ProsSimul8 has an ideal user interface for the mordern day. As a moderate simulation user, I was thrilled to notice Simul8 abilitiy to be easy to pick up for a novice user.
ConsWith work becomning more and more mobile, I'm hoping to see an app or website version in the near future...
August 14, 2019
Design, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2019

“Good, but lacks some features”

ProsThe software is user friendly. Furthermore, it is easy to get training because it is offered in many different formats.
ConsOther software offers more features and has better visualizations when compared with Simul8.
July 18, 2019
Dave W.
September 1, 2016

“Great Tool, Very Powerful!”

OverallI work in Healthcase and there are many opportunities to use this software. It's a much better package than some of the others we have reviewed.
ProsPowerful, flexible and visually appealing to our audience.
ConsThis software has significant resolution issues when used on higher resolution laptops. Menu's are cut off and in some cases, are completely inaccessable. Also, getting a current update for the software usually means filing a ticket with the help desk.
Recommendations to other buyersWe tested many software packages before settling on SIMUL8. It's reasonibly priced and powerful. I would definately recommend this software providing you're not planning on using it on higher resolution laptops.
September 1, 2016
Marin M.
Lecturer and senior research associate
Education Management, 10,001+ employees

“Excellent product”

OverallI have been using SIMUL8 to study transport system behavior. It is a very useful tool for tactical management and performance assessment.
ProsIt is extremely user-friendly, very practical, follows the principles of queueing theory
ConsSome of the functions are not shyncronises which causes the functional panel to freeze
Anthi N.
Student
Higher Education, Self-employed
July 16, 2019

“Great software both for beginners and professionals”

OverallSimul8 helped eliminate inefficiencies and find bottlenecks in current business processes. It also gave us the opportunity to evaluate future plans and predict their future profitability.
ProsThe fact that Simul8 gives you opportunity to visualize any process and its very easy to use.
ConsSometimes it's a bit challenging to create your own distribution, however there are ways to go around the issue.
Isabella G.
Student
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees

“Review”

ProsI like most about this software is the Customer Support.
ConsI like least about this software is the difficulty of use.