Eventbrite Ratings

Overall

About Eventbrite

Eventbrite provides cost-effective registration software to help businesses manage and promote their events online-while helping people discover events that fuel their passions. From backyard barbecues to classes to conferences to world-renowned film and music festivals, Eventbrite houses events of all shapes and sizes. As one of today's fastest-growing registration platforms, Eventbrite delivers innovative technology and low fees-and if your event is free, so is Eventbrite. Learn more. Learn more about Eventbrite

Anvita S.
Tutor
Education Management, Self-employed
September 15, 2019

“Eventbrite is Everything!!”

OverallOverall my experience with Eventbrite has been fun, positive, and exciting. I love searching for community, charity, and music events to go to with my friends and family. Especially in the summer, there are so many festivals and shows going on that it can be hard to keep track, and all I have to do is search the type of event I'm looking for or the date, or enjoy looking through what they have on their homescreen and scroll until I find something I'm interested in (which is usually never a long time!). I have really enjoyed my experience with Eventbrite and would highly recommend. I have registered for and gone to numerous events that I only discovered through eventbrite with my family and friends many often, and I will happily continue using it!
ProsI LOVE using Eventbrite to find all the local events going on around me. I go to shows and events often and I love this website so much for having so many things that are going on in one place. I love the website, it looks alive, updated, and active. The website alone has a nice look that suits its own purpose. What I love most about this service is that I can find more intimate community events that are closer to me, such as 5K's and even charity golf events, etc. that I can't normally find on "bigger" event websites. There is a wide range of events to choose from, and I love that they include community and charity events as well. I also love the checking out process, it is so user friendly and I feel secure checking out. Oh I almost forgot- I also absolutely love that I can 'search' for what event, place, and date I am interested in. I can type in "charity" and an entire list pops up, and I really appreciate the convenience and central location of finding out what's happening around me.
ConsAs with most event and ticketing websites, there is a fee to check out when buying tickets for any events that are not free. This is to be expected, and probably the only thing I "dislike" about this service. Otherwise I love that I have a range of free and ticketed events to choose from, and that for free events I can go ahead and register from Eventbrite. No other complaints here!!
September 15, 2019
Aislinn K.
Marketing Assistant
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2019

“Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Eventbrite”

Overall It's good for anybody that's organizing an event obviously, the nice thing about Eventbrite is that it's free to use long as you're not charging for the event. There is a fee if you are charging for the event so the fees are 2.5% plus 99 cents transaction fee. So that's a service fee to Eventbrite for using their platform. Again, this is only if you're charging for the ticket, and then if there's a credit card use, then the credit card fee is 3.5% which is quite high, but when you factor in the time to chase attendees for invoice payments it's kind of a no brainer From an implementation perspective, it's super easy to use, you just have to sign up and then build out your event page. The usability is super easy peasy, there are some options that take a little longer to get used to, but overall it's quite easy to use.
ProsThe top feature for Eventbrite is that it's really easy to track events and the attendees that are coming to your events. You can create an event very easily, share it across multiple platforms, there's a direct link to your Facebook business events page from Eventbrite. Making it super easy to get the word out. You can track the events that are sent out and how people found your event so you can get a sense of where people are looking to find out about events and then put your efforts into advertising in those channels later on. You can print name tags which is really awesome, so if you have an event where you want to everyone to wear name tags, rather than getting everybody to write them out when they can show up and you already have them printed. And then finally, there is a huge audience that uses Eventbrite, so you'll find that getting the word out is a lot easier. People will do a search for types of events like yours, find your event, and show up which is great because you had to work very little to get them to come to your event.
ConsSo, some of the requested features; we would like to see more customization in the actual Eventbrite page itself and as well the emails that are sent out to your invitees. So at the moment, I think there's only two templates and you can't really do much to change the look and feel, or the text within it, so it would be great to be able to customize those features a little bit.
April 17, 2019
Janosch F.
Human Resources Consultant
Internet, 51-200 employees
November 24, 2018

“State of the Art Event management”

OverallThe event I attended which was managed via Eventbrite hat serval hundred attendees. From a visitors perspective anything worked flawlessly and smooth. The event I set up was a lot smaller but also worked out great from an organizers point of view. I am confident Eventbrite played a central role to this as it streamlined the organisation and the preparation as well as positively supported the execution of the events. Eventbrite is a modern, fast and anticipating web application that is easy to use and works for teams colaborating in organizing small and obviously medium to large sized events. It also funnels some of your more exotic ideas about how your event should work down a reasonable lane, which is healthy, es pecially for newcomers and the less experienced. I simply can recommend Eventbrite and will use it again for our followup event(s) in 2019.
ProsI used Eventbrite a couple of times when booking events for myself or colleagues. It was simple, easy, had the information I was looking for where I expected it to be and all (comprehensive) steps that led me through researching the event (MTP Hamburg) to choosing what I specifically wanted to finalizing booking completely without any hassle. A while later I had to organize an Event myself and remembered my positive experience as a user, which I wanted to provide to attendees of my event as well. It was then, that I realized how much this has to do with the way you setup an event from inside Eventbrite. There is a verry good guide for setting up events and a step by step tour for beginners. There also are recommendations about what to do when and what information might be expected by potential attendees. I liked the basic support which was included as a beginner. Also, there are areas where Eventbrite clearly draws a line regarding its functionalities and forwards you to connected third party services (as for example if you want super fancy badges or have more esoteric data mining procedures in mind regarding your attendees data). As a newbie to event management AND Eventbrite in particular I was also happy about the broad spectrum of FAQ and help videos. I was very happy to be supplied with a solution that provided me with high quality, easy to use features and was free to use for my non-profit event on top of it.
ConsSpeaking of FAQ and learning how to use Eventbrite it is true that there is a lot of material available online. Sadly there is also light and shadow to this. Some of the explanations I found online were clearly dated and others did either not cover the specifics of the topic I needed (recommendation / invitation based multi stepp application requests) or referred to things which had been changed in the past. Also the Options for the design and look of the Event Homepage were limited. These aren't necessarily bad things only. BEing forced to stay with a simple (but still beautiful) Layout as well as required to go with a simpler application process then I imagined in the end turned out to be good as it simplified things and allowed me to concentrate on matters more central to the event I was planning. It just needed some letting go first and willingness to do it differently than I first had imagined.
November 24, 2018
Marc H.
Director of Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 26, 2016

“Solid Event Hosting Option With a Few Quirks”

OverallWith a large number of "event applications" out there, Eventbrite has found its way to the top of that list thanks mostly to their easy to use interface and well thought out back-end that not only covers all of an event host's bases but also integrates with other areas of their marketing. Free to anyone who isn't requiring payment for tickets, Eventbrite makes it easy to quickly put together a good looking registration page fast, without the hassle of payment or subscriptions. The paid feature for anyone requiring ticket fees is a little more rigid in how the user can collect it's money which can make it a little tougher to work with depending on how badly you need the revenue from your ticket sales. The payment processing fees are still reasonable, though.
Pros-Powerful system that provides a large number of great features (creating, promoting, tracking, checking-in, analyzing) for free -Event page creation is quick and easy. If you want something simple, you can be done in minutes. If you want to customize different areas of the design and registration process, you have that ability as well. -Integrations with outside marketing platforms like HubSpot and MailChimp allow the user to connect their other marketing platforms together to create the most powerful event marketing toolset you could ask for. -Relatively good analytics and reporting sections gives you solid insight into how successful your event was and where you can improve moving forward. -The mobile application (Neon) for event hosts makes checking in attendants a breeze by either scanning the printed tickets Eventbrite provides or just finding their name and swiping your finger across it! -Customer support is relatively attentive (I've averaged around 3-5 minutes on hold before speaking to a representative via phone) and the knowledge base they've set up on their website it pretty helpful when it comes to answering some of your intermediate-level questions around customization and platform functionality.
Cons-The paid feature is a little rigid when it comes to payout structure compared to other options. You normally can't receive payout for your ticket revenue until your event ends, making it a tough option for those looking to promote an event months in advance who need the revenue now. Definitely something to consider. They provide early payout, but depending on how much revenue you're expecting to generate, that may not even be a viable option. -Customizing your registration page with your brand's colors, logos and images can be difficult and require some coding skills. You also won't be able to get rid of the Eventbrite branding so anyone looking for total design control may not like this option.
January 26, 2016
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
September 11, 2018

“A solid simple event registration platform”

OverallThis is a great solution for simple, straightforward events without too many options. Once you get a lot of different sessions or tracks and registration types, it either can't accommodate or becomes very complicated to manage. Like other tools of this nature, there is a bit of a generic feel to it but that is the compromise for a widely accepted overall, plug and play software. It is effective but there are other solutions that are similar or easier to use and offer more customization options. It is highly likely that we will replace this software with something else in the near future.
ProsEventbrite is fairly simple to use and has most the features you would want laid out so you can build an event registration form in steps. Once you set up your account(s) if you are accepting payments, it is straightforward to duplicate events to make new ones as long as they require similar details. There are custom fields you can create with logic behind them so different users may have different options depending on the access you choose for them. There are also ways to create discount codes or hidden fields with different levels of access. This is very useful when you have tired pricing at events and variable discounts to various groups.
ConsA lot of the settings are in places that don't make much sense and you have to go to completely different sections of the admin section to find settings that you would think are closely related to each other. Some of the features are on by default and you might never notice them until after your event registration has launched. Even though most the settings are easy to change, you basically have to go over every tab, page and setting to be sure they are all correct before you launch your campaign. When you use the custom data fields and discount features, it isn't immediately clear how it all works and again, you need to go to a couple different pages to get them set up properly so it takes some trial and error.
September 11, 2018
Jessica B.
Catering Manager
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
August 12, 2019

“Eventbrite Gets Ticketed Events Right”

OverallWorking at a district that does dozens of ticketed events a year anywhere 100 guests to 5000 guests, Eventbrite has made getting people in the door a much faster and easier process. That long line of people waiting to come in quickly disappears because Eventbrite is so fast and easy to use. It has been a game changer for our ticketed events/concerts and I know it can help anyone else who is doing ticketed events as well.
ProsThis software is absolutely incredible for anyone doing ticketed events. You can easily see how many tickets are purchased, how many have checked in and the scanner feature is extremely easy to use. One of my favorite features with the Eventbrite scanner you are able to see if a ticket has already been scanned for that event and exactly what time it was scanned. That allows for less opportunities for people to pass tickets along that have already been used. I also live that you can download the app and turn your own smartphone into a scanner! GAME CHANGER! Switching to these scanners was a fantastic upgrade for our business.
ConsThere are only a few minor issues I have encountered but they are more with the actual event brite scanner than it is with the software. If it is extremely hot outside sometimes the batteries on the scanners can drain faster than normal, just make sure you have backups ready to go. They also will not scan tickets purchased from any other outside website (StubHub, Ticketmaster, etc) which is good and bad at the same time. Otherwise it is easy and a great tool for any and all ticketed events!
August 12, 2019
Marcus H.
Customer & Communication Strategist
Education Management, 10,001+ employees
August 1, 2019

“Automate and Streamline your Events! ”

ProsEventbrite serves as a semi automated planning service that is mostly free to use. It allows you to book events, invite a few or a mass of people via spreadsheet or other import functionality and schedule the timing of when the invites will go out. Furthermore, it can do follow up reminders and keeps track of who opened the invitation, the attendance, and what type of ticket was purchased. Most importantly, it allows you to offer many types of attendance tickets, including a virtual attendance option if you're livestreaming. This is crucial if you're trying to get an accurate headcount of people who will be physically in attendance at your event.
ConsThe multi user interface gets a bit tricky during set up. If you want multiple individuals managing your events, the set up is initially a bit taxing but once its up and working, there isn't an issue. There should just be a click and go functionality for assigning managers and users.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
October 29, 2018

“Great functionality, amazing when listing free events, fees are a bit expensive for paid events”

OverallI organise a lot of professional networking events, some are free and some are paid for. Eventbrite offers me all the functionality I need to organise my event. I used Picatic until Eventbrite recently acquired Picatic. However, customer support from Eventbrite is very difficult, if not existent. So if you have a question not answered by the standard FAQ, such as, "Since Eventbrite acquired Picatic, how I can access my previous/ currently live events"?, the only way I could find customer support was by tweeting Eventbrite. So, Eventbrite is great if you can self-service and publish free events, but once you have quirky questions, be prepared that it will be difficult to establish contact to a human person who can answer.
ProsEventbrite has lots of functionality that you will need when organising and managing an event. It is very easy to use, plus it can integrate with other apps such as Mailchimp which comes in handy when broadcasting an event and Surveymonkey which comes in handy to send out feedback forms post an event. The back office functionality is great too -- you can email invitations directly without using Mailchimp if you wanted to. For users, it's easy and simple to register, plus Eventbrite offers a secure online payment option which is hassle free for both organiser and attendee.
Cons2 things that I like the least about Eventbrite are: 1) Non-existent customer service. One of the reasons why I used Picatic (which they have now bought!) was due to their great customer service. You can chat with a real person who can help you with some of the questions which are not answered in their FAQs. 2) They're great if you have a free event, but if you have a paid event, their transaction fees are one of the highest in the market.
October 29, 2018
Simone F.
Media, Development and Marketing Consultant
Philanthropy, Self-employed
November 16, 2017

“Eventbrite makes life easier!”

ProsEasy to use. You can have your event ticketing up and running in minutes. I have been using Eventbrite for ticketing for about five years. It has helped make event management so much easier. I used it for school admissions and event purposes, for nonprofit fundraising events where tickets were complimentary, etc. It is easy to specify the exact questions for my guests, gathering data on them that helps me in other areas. Easy integration into websites and emails. I have recommended Eventbrite to so dozens of businesses, organizations and individuals. Easy to use product and with all that I often have going on, it's nice to know I can depend on Eventbrite to quickly make a difference.
ConsYou can search for a registration based on a registrant's name. However, you cannot print a report by Registrant's last name. Not being able to print a registration report by the name of the registrant is the only reason I gave this product four stars instead of five stars. Help screens are good. The help response I received was very clear and easy to follow. It would be nice to have a live person to do a chat box with or talk to but so far, all of my questions have been addressed either in the Help screens or when contacting support.
November 16, 2017
Linda L.
Funeral Concierge
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2018

“Eventbrite Keeps the Clouds Away from Your Event”

OverallMy overall experience with Eventbrite has been great! I have read some unfavorable reviews but, that has not changed my mind. I have utilized Eventbrite for internal company events, planning external other social events and purchasing tickets to events. It easy to use and hassle free for the novice or the experienced party planner or event manager.
ProsPlanning an event can be difficult without the use of an event management software. My preference is Eventbrite. In today's society where people are so busy managing their own lives, its hard bring people together. From a moments notice, to 2-3 weeks in advance, using Eventbrite can make sure your event is anything but successful. Eventbrite offers tools to assure that you can keep up with the logical changes while you are on the go. It also makes it easier for invitees to respond while they are on the go. Its a win win with Eventbrite. It cost effective (no more purchasing expensive invitations and costly postage) and convenient.
ConsEventbrite needs to implement a 911 response team approach for customer service. Hit it, respond to it, solve it! Also, so many people are use the service now, I am unaware if it has safe guards against crashing and; if it does... what happens to my information? I do think that due to the high percentage of users at any given time, the system slows down considerably. This can be frustrating when trying to pay for an event or responding to an RSVP. The goal is stay focused on the goal. To assist users in planning and executing hassle, stressfree events.
Abigail D.
Digital Marketing Specialist
51-200 employees
January 31, 2018

“Free platform for nonprofits to utilize ”

OverallEventbrite is free for free events, easy to set up and looks professional.
ProsI work at a nonprofit with a small marketing staff. Before using Eventbrite, we were building our events on our website which looked awful and dull. It would take a lot of time for not much reward. With Eventbrite, I can create a basic event in a matter of a few minutes. I can make it private or public to be shared with the Eventbrite community. Best of all, most of our events are free to enter, which means it's free to post them on Eventbrite. It's easy to check attendees in at the door, download reports, and communicate last-minute messages with registrants. Eventbrite is a great tool more companies should take advantage of.
ConsIn some instances, we've held events that require many conditional questions to be completed during registration. Unfortunately, Eventbrite doesn't allow the function of complex, conditional questions, which can really slow down the registration process. On the backend, the menu names aren't the most intuitive. There are certain functions that are difficult to find, such as where to cancel an order, but after expanding each sidebar menu, you can usually find which what you need. My biggest pet peeve with Eventbrite is that if you create an event that takes place more then five weeks away, ticket sales will automatically be set to end in five weeks from that date, regardless of when your event takes place. There have been many times when I've forgotten to change this default date and received complaints of ticket sales being closed weeks prior to an event. I wish Eventbrite would make the default date the date of the event.
January 31, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
April 13, 2019

“Wanna go for events? The best place to find them instantly and track them over time.”

OverallMust watch application if you love staying up to date with events across the country..
ProsI have been using this application for over a couple of years and attending events from time to time. It doesn't show you only the nearest events but within the country that makes use flexible to register and attend them based on our choice. I have attended various events listed by Microsoft, Google and others that regularly publish them for free to attend tech conferences and stuffs. Apart from this, it provides and interface where you can register for events, download tickets, receive notifications, manage your user profiles, filter events based on different categories or pricing, and much more.
ConsCertain sections(common categories) keep repeating on the homepage of the application which could be avoided, although not sure if they wish to keep users engaged to click on them or for easy access. Could improve the user experience to some extent!!
April 13, 2019
James G.
Director or Sales Ops
Education Management, 10,001+ employees
March 26, 2019

“Helped our Check-in time by 55%!!! YES 55%!! ”

Overall Ease-of-use, Great Simple Solution that is WIDELY Accepted and Embraced by the Users! I'd like more (easier) customization options for the novice, but I know I cannot have everything. Some of that may be me as I worked with Apple quite a bit and their Training and documentation my have me biased. They have a bite-sized Micro-learning modules for just about everything! We've used at least three others and this is leaps & bounds better than those!
ProsOK 1) Easy-to-use Interface 2) Outstanding Central Hub for an Event 3) Helped us to Sell Tickets and Take Registrations - made it a lot easier to do and explain "how to do" for others 4) Whether at my desk or mobile at-the-event I can see and access everything! 5) User-Experience continually comes in at well-above 95% - Better than anything we've ever used! 6) Eventbrite's honesty because they tell what it CAN DO and then they help you to figure out (using a 3rd Party) to get what you want ! I am not going to go on and on, but I guess I just did! Lots to Eventbrite!
ConsI'd like to get payout/ticket rev before the event ends, but I suppose it could be us. Also, I am not savvy as I should be to change/update colors/graphics/look-and-feel, so for me it was a lot of launch campaign, but forgot____... Or did not clearly know how to ____. I did access their online tools/FAQs and other training, it was just OK, not stellar. However though, I deal a lot with outstanding companies (Apple) that provide bite-size micro-learning modules for just about everything, so maybe it's just my bias.
Bryan R.
October 8, 2016

“Awesome Stuff”

OverallWhat do you like best? If you know what you like and you choose your interests accordingly, the recommendations are always spot on. It's hard not to find something that would interest you and there are always lots of free events. I had to download the app before I moved to Glasgow because I bought a conference ticket through Eventbrite, but then I started to tinker with it out of curiosity and it quickly became a very useful tool. I was new in the city and it quickly exposed me to a lot of stuff I wouldn't have known about otherwise, I even managed to sneak into an Industry Day type event only older students were supposed to know about (and it was great, by the way). What do you dislike? I can't think about any major things I disliked about this service. There used to be some synchronisation issues between what I was doing on my laptop and what I was doing on the Android app, but they seem to be gone now. Not being able to see your own location when you click on the map is mildly inconvenient if you're in a hurry, but most of the time I add the events to my planner in advance and just clicking on the location I typed in there will take me to Google Maps. The only problem with this is that Google Maps could lead you to the wrong place if it has a similar name, I once went to the Patrick Terminal for something that was supposed to be in the City Centre and, earlier than that, it led me to some random agency in the City Centre for a photography exhibition that was actually in the East End. Recommendations to others considering the product You should only pick the interests you actually have. That's what the settings are for and even if you're afraid of missing out on something else, looking for events in an overwhelming sea of information isn't exactly productive. What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized? Animation is a terribly competitive industry and you need lots of experience and connections to actually get inside. Even going to events that are only half related, like the ones about film, design, art, computer games and so on will get you into mailing lists, local and global communities and all kinds of other things you wouldn't have found out about by yourself. This creates a chain reaction and a lot more opportunities will find their way to you.
October 8, 2016
Public Policy, 11-50 employees
January 8, 2019

“Reliable and easy to use”

ProsEventbrite is extremely versatile. I have used it to create events, to purchase tickets or RSVP to events and frequently, to search for events. To create an event page, Eventbrite makes it as easy as possible for you. From there, you have easy access to who is and isn't attending, and also receive a guestlist for your event which you can use for check-in. From personal experience on the user side, I love that once you've RSVPed, you get a clear confirmation email that allows you to easily 'add' the event to your calendar of choice (or you can do this from the Eventbrite page right after you've RSVPed), and Eventbrite plugs in all the relevant information into your calendar. This always saves me so much time and usually encourages me to attend the event. I imagine that the participants signing up for events I have created in the past have also enjoyed this feature.
ConsThere is not a lot of customization available. You don't get to control the font/size or other design-related aspects of the event page so the event information and photo are all presented in the same way for each event. I have, in the past, generally used Eventbrite in combination with other softwares, e.g. a FB event page (that links to the Eventbrite for RSVPs).
January 8, 2019
Drew M.
Merchandiser
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
January 7, 2019

“Streamlines the Concert Going Experience”

OverallAs a huge live music fan, Eventbrite has been a great way for me to find and organize my live music itinerary. They are my go-to option for discovering local music events, and the ease with which you can purchase tickets and use them in other apps (such as Apple wallet) has really made the concert going experience easier for me. I appreciate the smooth functionality of the app, and its suggestions about events I would enjoy based on those I have previously attended. Highly recommended.
ProsEventbrite presents a very smooth interface, and is a great and easy way to discover and purchase tickets to events. I love it that it allows you to add any tickets purchased through the software to your Apple wallet, and I also appreciate that it keeps an archive of all the past tickets that you've used through them; for those like me who enjoy keeping their physical tickets as a memento of sorts, this app does it for your digital tickets automatically. All of my transactions with Eventbrite feel safe and secure.
ConsOne time I purchased tickets for a concert, but ended up missing it due to something unforeseen coming up. This was the only event that the app did NOT keep a record of - the tickets have disappeared from my past archive. I would like to see this tweaked where the app saves not only the tickets used, but also those unused.
January 7, 2019
Meagan F.
Organizer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2018

“Couldn't do my job without Eventbrite”

OverallI couldn't do my job without Eventbrite. The easiest way to sell tickets to your events, fundraisers, galas, etc.
ProsEventbrite is amazing for event planners or anyone who ever hosts a gathering, event or activity. It's super easy to set up, integrates with Facebook, has its own email feature (or connects with MailChimp, etc.) You can create coupon codes, password-protected events, free events, etc. There's an app to help with check-in or on-site purpose. It's really the best all-in-one ticketing software.
ConsIf you're running a super specialized event or event series, this may not be the best option for you. For example, we run a Theatre Festival with multiple performances a night for one week. We used Eventbrite for the first year, but have since switched to a specific theatre ticketing platform. Eventbrite is great for general use but may not fit every planner's need.
December 5, 2018
A G.
Communication and Operations Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
February 3, 2017

“It's the customer service cycle that never ends”

OverallI sent an email on Tuesday and haven't heard back from Eventbrite. I have spent hours on their blogs and I still have several missing questions. I called there on-boarding program and you can only leave a voicemail. I'll update if I hear back from them in the 24 hours they promise. A few technical items: - It would be great if the reserved seating function let customers reserve their own seats AND it forced them to reserve seats without allowing to have an empty seat in-between. You can see this function by reserving seats at the Hale Center Theater (https://hct.org/). - It would be great if someone could purchase tickets using a promo code AND purchase un-comped tickets at the same time (instead of having to go back into the system and starting all over to buy more tickets after the comped tix were obtained). If you have to go into the system twice you may not be able to sit next to your friends. We need this functionality because we give our VIP's a certain amount of comped tickets and then they have first access to purchasing extra tickets for their friends. We'd love for them to sit together.
ProsIt's great for general admission. And good for reserved seating.
Cons(1) Customer service. So far it has been almost impossible to get a hold of them. (2) Reserved seating does not allow customers to select their own seats AND refuse them from leaving an empty seat. Hale Center Theater allows you to do both. You can see more at https://hct.org/online/. I'd love to see Eventbrite incorporate this feature. Maybe they do but I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone and started reaching out on Tuesday. It's Friday. (3) Comped Tix: Can't purchase comped tix and non-comped tix at the same time. Must go back into the system to buy more tix.

By Eventbrite on February 3, 2017
Hello A.Gett, I'm sorry to hear about your recent frustrations and can understand how this would make for a less than satisfactory experience. Unfortunately, we are experiencing longer wait times than normal and are working hard to get back to our normal turn around times. I was unable to find an email with the provided information here, but I can assure you we will get back to you with detailed information related to all of your questions listed. We want all of our customers to get the help they need and will be sure to pass this feedback along. If you left a voicemail with our New Organizer team, I can assure you they will get back with you as soon as possible and I've made sure to alert them to keep an eye out for your voicemail and have passed your questions along to them. Thank you again for your patience and we look forward to resolving your questions. Carrie Eventbrite Customer Experience
February 3, 2017
David M.
Lead member
Events Services, 1-10 employees
October 7, 2019

“Must have for event organization”

OverallVery good! It is very useful, as an organizer, to keep track of everything. As a user, I find it very cool as well.
ProsI like that Eventbrite allows you to organize events, distribute the tickets, keep track of the public, check them in and have some cool analytics on it. Everything in one place! It allows you to send the invitation, check to see if there were bounces, who has clicked and many other things. In our Google Developer Group, we also send a lot of emails to our public to remember them what to bring or the calendar of the event. It's very cool
ConsThe event's description editor is very poor and lacks a lot of features. They should copy Medium ( as for the part of editor tools ). Furthermore, compared to Craigslist, the fees they take from the tickets are big! Another feature they lack is the complete integration with Google Pay. I understand that they want you to use their app to explore and check-in but it would be super cool if the user could add his/her ticket from the Eventbrite app into the Google Pay one.
October 7, 2019
Nick A.
District Staff Development Coordinator
Education Management, 201-500 employees
September 19, 2018

“Great for Free Events!”

OverallI have been happy with Eventbrite. This is a solid event hosting/creation program with a great interface and userability. Managing events/conferences etc can be tedious and time consuming and this will help take a lot of the legwork off your plate.
ProsWorking in education, there are a lot of events I like to put together, and not everything has a cost, but the ability to track attendees etc is still needed. Eventbrite doesnt charge for free/small events! Everything is easy for the basic user to do. There are a number of customization features you can apply and it even integrates with website builders pretty easily. I have been on both ends using Eventbrite, both as an organizer putting it together, and an end user, making a purchase or attending an event via Eventbrite and the interface is simple on both sides. There is also an app to use on your phones.
ConsThere are a number of customization features, but colors aren't one of them but this is pretty minimal as an issue. I just want to get the even up and running and promote it to allow for people to register and all of that works with Eventbrite. It has taken off and you really can't go far without seeing it being used.
September 19, 2018
Justina E.
Account Analyst
February 13, 2018

“Eliminates the need for physical invitation cards.”

ProsEventbrite provides me with an easy way to register friends and families for events. It perfectly eliminates the need to share invitation cards to closed associates ; as I can simply send a mass,one-click email invite to everyone. Eventbrite also allow recipients of the event invite to either print out the invite or download it as a .pdf file on their smartphone. More importantly, this platform enable me check-in attendees by using the Eventbrite Organizer mobile app. to scan QR codes on event tickets.
ConsEventbrite becomes very costly when you offer paid tickets on the platform. Apart from the initial charge,which allow you create the event on the platform, there is a ten percent charge on the total amount of tickets sold via the website.
February 13, 2018
Chethan M.
Technology Lead
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
December 28, 2018

“Eventbrite is a web based Event Management Service to create and promote events.”

ProsEventbrite is a Website Event Management Service. Eventbrite allows the users to quickly create and manage events. In EventBrite, One can easily create the events and circulate across the community, do promotions, get the RSVPs, sell the tickets, print tickets and many other features. In Eventbrite, one can easily design the events and share it across asking the recipients to show interest and buy the tickets if its require payments. The Payment gateway within Eventbrite allows user to pay in multiple ways. The Admins who create the events can easily manage within Eventbrite, Admins can export the data, look at the summary in the dashboard, get details as per the ticket type etc. Eventbrite is easy to use with the mobile App, one can provide the options to enter discount codes, perform email marketing, and other paid advertising integrations.
ConsEventbrite has its own disadvantages. Its not fully Free for users. Only if the events are Free then the events can be setup Free of Cost. If there is any ticket cost for the event then one has to go for the Eventbrite Paid solution options, It does allow to pass the Eventbrite payment to pass on the attendees but overall it does involve a cost and not fully Free for the event organizers. It does not has good registrant tracking options. Eventbrite is recommended if the event is comparatively on a small scale and specific community focused.
December 28, 2018
Rita S.
Group Marketing Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
August 9, 2019

“Can you even organise an event without Eventbrite?”

Overallgreat, we are able to sell tickets to our events without the trouble of having to organise it ourselves!
ProsWhether we are organising a free event (Wedding Fair) or a paid one (Cinema nights) we always use Eventbrite. It's easy to use and set up, it integrates with the CRM we use (Hubspot). It collect the money for you, shows you analytics, stats, reports. All very accessible and organised which is great when you're busy organising all the other aspects of your event. They also have a chat functionality and a help centre where you can find pretty much answers to all questions you might have.
ConsI would say is that they Eventbrite fee is a little bit higher than we would like to pay (for paid events only, as there's no charge for free events), but with this being said we still always use it and sell the tickets for all of our paid events through it, even if someone comes directly to us to buy a ticket, we will send them our Eventbrite link. The other thing that we would love would be if you could sponsor your events on Eventbrite so that if someone is browsing all events on eventbrite, somehow you could sponsor your event to show at the top.
August 9, 2019
Libraries, 11-50 employees
January 3, 2019

“Great Way To Bring More People To Your Events!”

OverallEventbrite has been extremely helpful for our library. We cannot only advertise through them but also limit the group size by being able to offer online tickets. This has been amazing in helping us keep events more streamline and manageable. In addition, when tickets "run out", we are able to see the need to offer perhaps other slots of an event or programs of a similar nature in the future.
ProsEventbrite is a great tool for small groups, especially non profits like our library, to get the word out to a larger audience and even connect them to our in house calendar of other events. Users of Eventbrite may not necessarily be looking for "library programs" but are merely perusing local events and they come across us alongside even paid types of activities, concerts, etc. People who might never see us because they aren't regular library users will come to know us because we were billed alongside more widely know groups.
ConsAs with any new tool there is a learning curve but once we figured out the ins and outs of copying and pasting links to Eventbrite into our in house calendar it couldn't be simpler.
January 3, 2019
Joy B.
VP
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2019

“Event Easy with Eventbrite”

OverallI love this product. It offers all of the features for which I was looking when planning my event. I like the privacy toggles, the ability to make guests visible or not, the variety of options for templates and customization on the free side of the platform. When I initially used it, I had little experience and was able to navigate the program, complete my invitation, and manage it within less than an hour! It was so easy and looks great. The notifications are helpful in planning my RSVP's and the ability to notify folks en mass of a change to the event is helpful! The ONLY feature I wish it had is a phone message option for those guests on my list who choose to not have email. :) Great features, functionality, and product!
ProsEasy-to-use functionality of templates and event set-up was turn-key! The templates were varied and graphically pleasing. The set-up was intuitive and made the process efficient with flare!
ConsHonestly had to really think about what I liked least because I liked so much! I think the only thing that gave me a bit of anxiety was a few times when I was in the draft/edit phase I was concerned I had sent the message out prior to finalizing it. The "update" button had me a wee bit confused as to whether or not I had made it go live to the guest list since the "Save and Send Later" button was on a separate page. I took the risk and clicked "update" and was happy to see that it indeed saved the draft without sending and I was able to make edits before releasing to the guest list multiple times.
September 26, 2019
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
September 21, 2019

“Easy to use event management tool with lots of features”

OverallBecause Eventbrite has so many features, it saves a lot of time when it comes to managing events such as collecting ticket fees from buyers online. We are also able to list and track multiple events, and share the registration links through emails and social media to reach a large audience.
ProsA lot of great features. I like that you can create sign in sheets for events easily by exporting reports into Excel. You can easily clone events. It's easy to collect payments via credit card, or you can set up it so participants can pay later (via check or other methods). You can customize questions and even add promo codes so attendees can purchase tickets for free or at a discount. Designing your event is relatively simple and you can choose from several templates. You can manage your events and attendees easily with Eventbrite.
ConsEventbrite takes a certain percentage of your ticket sales, and charges a service fee, even though you don't choose the pay by credit card option. Your company can absorb the fee or pass it on to the buyer though. Unfortunately, they don't offer discounted rates for nonprofits.
September 21, 2019
Bukola S.
Data scientist
51-200 employees
May 9, 2018

“Eventbrite makes my social life interesting.”

ProsEventbrite is user friendly due to its user interface. It makes it very easy to sign-up for an account and create events. Eventbrite eliminates the need for companies to build and manage their own in-house event management solution. On the part of consumer users , I use Eventbrite to find interesting events happening around my location ; thus I can say Eventbrite makes my social life more fun.
ConsWe have had occasions where we receive information about a person interested in our event and it turns out they submitted a wrong email address. In this situation , it would had been nice to be able to collect phone numbers of people registering for events.
May 9, 2018
Jeffrey H.
Business Development Specialist
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
August 27, 2019

“Great Resource for Marketing Events”

OverallI've found amazing networking opportunities using Eventbrite, and have successfully promoted events using Eventbrite.
ProsEventbrite is my go-to for anything event related. If I'm looking to network, this is where I look first. If I'm planning an event, this is where I post it. I love that you can filter for events that fit a specific type (Charity, business, tech, food,etc.) within a specified location. It's really a fantastic resource for finding events for networking within your desired niche, or finding events that match your hobbies or interests. On the event hosting side, it's also really great -increased your visibility to your event -it's free unless you charge for tickets but they only take a small percentage of sales -you can segment ticket purchase options -It even allows you to collect attendee informations like emails, phone numbers, etc. -Automatically sends an invite to add to attendees calendars Just a great tool for events!
ConsWhat would be great is integrations beyond social media platforms. Integrations with marketing tools like email automation software and CRMs would be a great addition to the platform.
August 27, 2019
Jenn M.
House Manager
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2019

“About as good as any other ticketing service, better than some”

OverallI'm a house manager at two different small performance venues that have switched to Eventbrite from other services within the last couple of years. In some ways the adjustment has been tough but overall we're pretty happy.
ProsGreat mobile app, where the customer can save a ticket to their 'wallet' and have it pulled up for us to scan when they get to the box office. Many customers don't have this figured out but luckily there's always also an attachment to the confirmation email which also has the QR code we need, or we can pull up like a will call list on our scanner's app or print it out on paper - lots of ways to make it work makes that process pretty smooth. I love the functionality integrating with Facebook, where a) you can sell tickets directly from a FB event, like not even navigating away from that FB page for the sale, and also b) it's very easy to create a fb event from the admin backend of an event's ticket page.
ConsIt seems like with the recent acquisition of Ticketfly, many reps who came over from there weren't really trained on the differences with this new service, and aren't much more helpful than just clicking around and figuring it out on your own.
Molly T.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2018

“We use Eventbrite for all our events!”

ProsI love Eventbrite because they have top notch customer service. They always are quick to solve any issues I may have. It is a breeze to set up events, even multiple date events. I love how the back end makes it easy to see how many tickets were sold, how much net/gross, and linked pixels. All our team can use it and understand how to make changes which says a lot because we have quite a few that wouldn't consider themselves tech savvy.
ConsThere are actions that I wish I could complete like hiding certain dates that are linked to other dates. It isn't possible, but the customer service helped me find a workaround.
October 3, 2018
Sara J.
Computer Software, Self-employed
July 30, 2018

“Eventbrite - Best in Class for Networking Events”

ProsThe online registration, ticketing, and social sharing aspects have led to Eventbrite becoming an industry standard. As industries, and institutions have continued to adopt it, and global penetration expands it's reach, the ability to identify events based on topical relevance anywhere can facilitate the orchestration of communities and help them grow. It not only helps get the word out, but it increases effectiveness of collaborations across institutional silos or barriers to facilitate learning, and participation. The ability to monetize on a tiered basis (even offering free access), manage levels of participation and customize, share content, and find similar events, all contribute to the value and enable participants to become more involved to achieve shared goals.
ConsThe ability to create microsites for events that could be linked to a sponsors website where dynamic and interactive content could be updated may enhance future versions.
July 30, 2018
Greg F.
Commander
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
April 24, 2018

“Excellent registration process for our events.”

OverallFree registration tracking program with little or not cost. Historic tracking of member engagement with our events. Ability to do credit card processing for paid events, while still getting free access for events with no ticket costs.
ProsEventbrite doesn't charge for events that don't have a registration fee. It gives me a full-featured registration program for my non-profit's events so I can track flow of communication, know who signed up and track event participation across the year. We only pay fees for the events that have an associated cost for attendance.
ConsThe software is so robust, there is a significant learning curve and it can be easy to miss one of the fields for communication that goes to attendees. Recently, there was a poorly worded addition to the Terms of Service that caused a bit of a flareup....claiming IP rights to things way out of line!....but management rolled that back pretty quickly. (If staff have a desire to write ToS that is out of line, will it happen again after this flareup settles down?? Be vigilant...)
April 24, 2018
Molly T.
Event Producer
February 6, 2018

“Top Notch Customer Service!”

ProsThe ease of use right from the very start. It's so easy to get your event up and running with minimal steps. They also make it easy to customize your event to stand out. We use Eventbrite for all our events. We recently had an event get postponed two hours before the event because of a sudden, unexpected snow storm. It became a complicated situation to resolve, but eventbrite quickly stepped in to help us get it sorted for the rescheduled date. Their team truly went above and beyond
ConsThat I can't add a sub user that already has account to my event. It means my team has to create multiple accounts to run different events for our clients.
February 6, 2018
Ashley M.
Alumni Relations Coordinator
January 16, 2018

“I use Eventbrite for collecting event registrations.”

ProsI use Eventbrite a LOT, for a lot of different types of events. I love that Eventbrite can be molded to match a lot of the events I'm doing. Some are free events where I need to collect user information, others are paid events where I have to collect dietary information for meals, and other events could just be a place for me to collect payment for a collective order. No matter the event, I've found a way to use Eventbrite and save myself so much time! I use to use internal spreadsheets for everything, and accept mailed payments. Thanks to Eventbrite, I can share a link and move on to the next task on my list!
ConsEventbrite can do so much, it's really irreplaceable. I think something that could take Eventbrite to the next level is a seating arrangement function. I think they have the ability to allow buyers to select their seats, but I have some events where I assign seating. It'd be great to take the registration list and assign them a seat, all on Eventbrite.
January 16, 2018
Diana K.
Associate
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 employees
April 12, 2017

“I'm grateful we discovered Eventbrite!”

OverallEventbrite has facilitated my business life so much that I've even persuaded my coworkers from other departments to start using it! The feature I love the most from Eventbrite is that it provides the option to create access codes in order for our attendees to redeem our previous offers or rates. We've had other scenarios where they purchased a registration but ask for the previous rate so we had to refund, and it't very easy to locate their registration and proceed with the partial refund. This makes my job lot faster!
ProsIt offers the option to create access codes and promo codes that can be given to specific customers by sharing the URL/link for them to redeem
ConsWhen transferring the ticket to another attendee through "edit", I loose track of the origin of were the ticket came from since the initial name disappears at all.
Recommendations to other buyersAdd the option to keep track who was the original attendee, even after editing the attendee information and transferring to a new person
April 12, 2017
Leon C.
IT Recruiter
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
September 27, 2018

“Simple, easy and great. ”

OverallEventbrite has helped me not only by facilitating event creation, but also by helping me find events around me. I think that even if you do not need to create an event, you should totally try it out if you are the kind of person always looking to do something new and exciting.
ProsEventbrite is a simple, functional and reliable for both event makers and users. Creating an event is as simple as creating a social media post, you can even organize free local events around your area, manage ticketing , reserved seating among others. The Interface is very straightforward and supply many options in how to create or search for an event. Is the source to many cultural phenomenoms happening around the world. Evenbrite has hosted in their website/app some of the most important events regarding culture, arts and music in my homeland, and I've seen this happening all over the world, it probably hosts some of the most meaningful recreational activities. It has a large catalogue of things to do, both free and paid ones.
ConsGetting a hold of Customer support is nearly to impossible. This is the only downside I can really think of when speaking of Eventbrite.
September 27, 2018
Internet, 51-200 employees
September 25, 2018

“Great Product. If you're simple. ”

OverallThe company has clearly focused on destroying the eco system that Ticketmaster had cornered. They've done it. The platform they provide is great and I hope to see them develop even more modules for event planners to use and grow their event. I DO wish that they would offer some of the abilities that their RFID products have into eTickets as well and that they would offer that functionality at my current tier.
Pros- ease of use - visibility to consumers via their consumer facing product - flexibility in payment for customers - how quickly you can get an event up and running - lots of plugins for your site/mobile/affiliates
Cons- No cross selling opportunities (would love to sell tickets for additional attractions when they buy admission) - Doesn't allow for complicated packages (at least at our tier) - to upgrade costs more than we've ever spent on ticketing system and requires a pretty solid contract - More complicated packaging of tickets -- ie: ticket to enter, plus beer token, plus parking, plus etc. etc. with the ability to add money on demand
Virginia B.
Communications Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
June 15, 2018

“It is like the "easy button" for event-planning”

ProsEventbrite is simple, intuitive, and makes event-planning incredibly easy. This application allows you to create both free and paid-events. If you are enrolled in a subscription for a paid-event, you can choose to opt-out at any time with no additional fees attached, etc. Because of the increase in visibility, this application provides, we have received more registrants for our events through organic traffic (more than often our registrants come from direct traffic or referrals). Eventbrite also captures various analytics on your events (that can be viewed within the applications dashboard or easily exported) that help you analyze and understand your audience, where your traffic is coming from, and keep track of sales, etc. One of its best features is the availability to access details and analytics on your event at any time, from any advice, so you can save on time and focus on other important matters.
ConsThe free version does not provide you with the option to ask registrants questions when they are in the process of purchasing their tickets. The ability to ask questions was beneficial to our company because it helped us gage our registrants' level of experience and/or areas of interest, to better understand how to engage with them during events, etc.
June 15, 2018
Imelda C.
Business Owner
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
May 31, 2019

“Successful Event organizing”

ProsWhat i like about Eventbrite is that you can find all event help and right people you need in order to make an event purpose happen. Every event has its purpose or goal and the right performer, speaker, audience and tools will make it a successful one. You can find performers, magicians, speakers, entertainer where profile, reviews are available. Book them easily with the messaging or communication feature of Event Brite. Event brite also notifies you through email on every inquiry or reply you get. You can not find any application or software that would match How Event Brite is performing and all members are satisfied and happy with it.
ConsI am satisfied with its performance, features and events all over the world can be accessed. I just hope that Eventbrite can think of exploring more features taking each event to the next level. Maybe someday it would have this feature where regardless of what location or country you are, you can also have the feature of making international talents perform in a different country. Through sponsors i think its possible.
May 31, 2019
Michael M.
Senior Content Manager
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
May 13, 2019

“Solid Platform; Lacking Some Features”

OverallMy organization hosts events all over the world and Eventbrite has been a life saver. It helps us both get the word out and track trends over time.
ProsIt's free, to start at least, and just an amazing way to track and analyze attendance at a wide variety of events. It's easy to create events and share them across multiple platforms.
ConsThe fees start to add up if you are charging for the event and paying to use Eventbrite. The credit card fee of 3.5% seems particularly high to me. Also, the emails and event pages are not very customizable. I think there are only a couple email templates, so some variety there would be nice.
May 13, 2019
Joe H.
Associate Director - Digital Marketing
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
August 20, 2019

“Fantastic way to setup a ticketed event FAST!”

OverallI have used Eventbrite to manage RSVPs for very small, free events up to multi-thousand dollar galas. It makes the processes of ticketing, collecting information, and checking in guests at an event incredibly easy.
ProsLike the headline says, the best part of Eventbrite is that you can go from sign-in to selling tickets in minutes. The workflow is solid and easy to use for a simple event, but allows a ton of customization for advanced users.
ConsAs amazing as the feature set is, it takes quite a long time for pages to load on the backend and I hoping that gets improved at some point. The multi-user system also needs a bit more work--it looks like it hasn't been updated since I started using the software back in 2012.
August 20, 2019
Kathleen D.
worship pastor
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
August 1, 2019

“Eventbrite is great for planning events”

ProsI have used Eventbrite to plan 8 events for 500+ people at each event. It really is very nice to use when you need your guests to fill out specific fields in order to make your event successful. We hosted an event where we needed 800 guests to be seated at 90 specific tables. Eventbrite did very much help us to be able to sell tickets to a broader audience and organize them as best we could. The Facebook integration is very helpful to sell tickets through our Facebook event, and the check-in through the app at the event from our iPad helped us to get 800 people through the door much faster!
ConsIt is getting increasingly expensive. I feel like the cost is becoming prohibitive to it being beneficial.
Events Services, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2018

“Standout Option in Event Management”

ProsEventbrite continues to produce results as the highest ranking site for 'local business networking events' searches. Its intuitive user interface and integrated marketing tools make it a standout for event planners like me who plan hundreds of events.
ConsBecause it offers so much, some of its tools are lower priority for its developers and do not work as expected. The pricing structure makes more sense for large high ticket-price events than small ones, making it difficult to justify as a long term solution for growing monthly events.
December 4, 2018
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
September 14, 2018

“Exciting Online Event Creator/Registrar ”

OverallI used to run a small charity and have posted many events for it through Eventbrite. I love that your events will be posted all over the web, on other entities event calenders, etc., shortly after publishing on Eventbrite.
ProsEventbrite is intuitive and fun to use. When you are geared up to post your event, Evenbrite won't disappoint you. It has all of the lights, bells and whistles needed to effectively manage, post, register, handle sales for and publish your event online yet the GUI is easy to work with for a newbie.
ConsI wish it presented more choices for color themes for your events webpage.
Political Organization, 1-10 employees
July 17, 2019

“Probably the best system for event management”

OverallWe started using this software since 2010 with our free events. The fact that they would let you use the features for free it's just amazing. We knew that when we started charging we just had to stay with Evenbrite and we have stayed with them for all these 9 years. Not once we switched or even tried another service because it is just a very easy to use and friendly system.
ProsThe features that are offered are great. The possibility to offer the tickets in different languages and the extra tools that come with making the whole system one of the best ticket management out there. Also worth mentioning that you can alway use this software, with all its features for free!
ConsThere are some features that are falling a bit behind in terms of keeping up with the ease of use and feel of modern websites. It is something that it can be updated any time so definitely not a major turn off.
July 17, 2019
Liam W.
Digital Marketing
Events Services, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“Good, but could be better for large-scale events”

OverallHaving used several ticketing services for consumer events Eventbrite is by far the best.
ProsThe back office system is great. I especially like how you can quickly pull code to embed ticket sales in different ways onto your website. The reoprting is excellent and it's great for problem solving when a buyer contacts you with a question about their order.
ConsHaving used Eventbrite for a large-scale event and being on their top-tier product, I'd like a dedicated account manager to be able to call rather than having to use the generic contact us.
November 20, 2018
Kelsey C.
Marketing Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“Eventbrite Review”

OverallOverall, I have enjoyed my experience with Eventbrite. It's great to use, an easy platform, tracking is very easy, and the functionality for both web builders and users is easy to understand.
ProsI like that it is a relatively free service, depending on how you want it. They do take a cut of the check, but you can pass those fees on to the buyers. If you choose to absorb the online fees, then it does cost some money. I also like the ease of use. It's very easy to move through the process and set up an event without many hiccups or training.
ConsI least like the flexibility in designing the event webpage. I understand Eventbrite's need to use their branding and layout, but it would be helpful if you could edit the event webpage to match your branding such as add more pictures, upload a background color, use different texts, and colors. The webpage now just features a photo and logo of your choosing then it's pretty bland.
Jessica R.
Marketing Strategist
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2018

“Intuitive (Mostly) and Easy to Use”

OverallOverall I'd definitely recommend Eventbrite for ease of use, functionality, and overall, well usefulness.
ProsEventbrite does a bunch of things really well: ticket sales, event-related email communications, event marketing, and they've added a Facebook integration feature that allows people to buy tickets directly through a FB event without having to visit another website. In my role at a microbrewery, we use Eventbrite for ticketed special events like Beer Flow Yoga classes, or brewery tours.
ConsSometimes it's hard to find certain settings, particularly the ticket sales date range. I've accidentally published events that displayed "sales ended" for tickets, because the date had changed, and there's a separate field for the timeframe your tickets will be available for purchase. You'd think this would automatically update when you change the event date, but nope.
Samwel O.
Backend Developer
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 14, 2018

“Events Locator Eventbrite Review”

OverallAwesome considering it has enabled me to be up to date in regards to tech events happening in Kenya. I have learnt a lot from these events and met great people in these events.
Pros Easy to use with a simple user interface. Checkout/Event Registration is simplified and very easy. I especially love the feature where if I am not logged in the platform and I am registering for an event, on clicking login link adjacent to user identification dropboxes, changes the input boxes to appropriate input boxes for login and on login, the details are auto-filled in the earlier displayed input boxes.
Cons Most of the time I have used it, some filters do not work for me. For example as per the time of writing this review, when I select the period of the event eg All Dates, Tomorrow, Next Week etc and click on search, it takes me to https://www.eventbrite.com/notavailable.
Jennifer P.
Administration and Human Resources Director
December 27, 2017

“Quick, Easy and Powerful Event Management ”

OverallFast, easy and accurate event sign ups!
ProsWe love how easy it is to get event sign up rolling with Eventbrite. It is a powerful platform that allow for all the graphics and marketing touches we love to add on with all the data gathering features that make for strong event management. Quick and complete reporting, easy communication with those signed up, and lots of ticket options to customize our events.
ConsWe really haven't run into anything yet that could be considered a con! Seriously - it is that good!
December 27, 2017