Core Commissions Ratings

Overall

About Core Commissions

Core provides flexible and affordable commission management solutions that fully automate the calculation and reporting of complex sales commissions and incentive pay. It includes a robust, industry-leading rules engine combined with intuitive setup and audit tools. Reports, analytics, and dashboards allow sales staff full visibility into pay and performance output. Packages are available based on the feature and support level preferred including Managed Services as a fully outsourced option. Learn more about Core Commissions

Chris E.
Chief Business Development Officer
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
September 3, 2019

“Amazing Service and Great Product!”

OverallOur overall experience in working with Core Commissions has been tremendous. We were assigned two extremely professional team members. They were responsive, quick, and most impressively strategic. Considering all the options we have, there were a lot of puzzling calculations that needed to be created. Our guys were quick on their feet, able to adapt, and simplify our process as a whole. We highly recommend.
ProsWe have a number of products and services that we offer so the ability to manage everything was crucial. Our custom setup saves us hours and hours of crunching numbers every month and having to do our commission reporting manually. Our teammates are more informed and we are saving money from less time being spent on things that are not the customer.
ConsWith any new software it takes a little time to become familiar with the options and getting it to generate what you ultimately want. Core helps with training and supplies numerous videos. You have to be willing to commit a little time to getting the most out of it.
September 3, 2019
Liz B.
Data Analyst
April 26, 2018

“Excellent Customer Service. Always there to help.”

OverallEasy to track commissions. Easy to deliver reports. Employees can view their dashboard and get access to real time info.
ProsI love how simple it is to run reports and track commissions. It's very simple and direct. The rep has been awesome in assisting me through this process. I was trying to test another system, which was way too complicated. So I had to shut that down and quickly have a new system built. Within hours, Core not only got back to me, but helped me setup a walk through of their system and scheduled a training. They helped me turn things around super fast and made it really easy!
ConsSome of the features are not so intuitive but customer service is great when I'm confused. At times it's a bit confusing with the functions but like I said, Core is just an email away so it's nothing that can't be handled quickly.
April 26, 2018
Claude C.
Finance
September 25, 2015

“Great tool with good customization ”

OverallCore Commission is an excellent tool for pulling disparate information together to generate meaningful reports. We use Core weekly to determine payment for all sales reps (wages, OT, commisisons, clawbacks, bonuses and more). Without it, this process would be incredibly cumbersome. The team at Core Commissions is extremely responsive and happy to help solve issues and provide solutions for unique scenarios. The user interface takes a bit of time to get familiar with. The reports also require some patience to design and modify. This can be a challenge at first but given the different requirements for each customer, this makes sense. And once your reports are done, you can generate them quickly. I would recommend this to any organization that wants a flexible tool that can integrate easily with other systems and wants to implement a solution quickly.
September 25, 2015
Samantha G.
December 28, 2012

“Great product - affordable and got set up very quickly. ”

OverallAfter looking at the limited available options for commission calculation software, this was the only clear choice. I did not need a cloud version (although they have one), and wanted a way to get away from manually figuring out some pretty complicated commission plan rules. I am totally happy with Core and would definitely recommend them.
ProsGreat customer service. Core offered me several options tailored to my budget. Huge time saver for calculating monthly sales commissions for wine agents. Cool reporting and graphing features
ConsLots of features I will probably never need or use. Took me a few sessions to figure out my way around the application.
December 28, 2012
David W.
November 7, 2016

“Paragon Dealer Services”

OverallThe quality of product is extremely strong. I and my agents love it. After some extensive training, I have been left with a good feel for navigating the system. Customer service is awesome. Although there is functionality that I am not currently using, I believe Core can provide whatever I need. Again, leads back to excellent customer service. This is a great software and I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks, David E. Wild Paragon Dealer Services, LLC
November 7, 2016