ACTIVE Educate Ratings

Overall

About ACTIVE Educate

ACTIVE Network provides a complete, web-based registration and management solution for all types and sizes of classes and schools, including language, music, dance, art, vocational schools, and childcare centers. Our easy-to-use software lives in the Cloud, so you'll never lose another registration or chase a customer for a payment. And all of your data is secure, never to be lost. Parents love the sign-up experience, and you'll love the wide variety of reports that give you valuable insights. Learn more about ACTIVE Educate

Lynn G.
Director of Student Enrichment and Community Engagement
October 20, 2018

“Review for ACTIVE Camp and Class manager ”

OverallMy overall experience has been very strong. I have had very few problems throughout the seven years that I have worked with ACTIVE Network. The few problems that have occurred were solved quickly. I most definitely recommend ACTIVE systems for camp registration and management.
ProsACTIVE software is very easy to use, the platform is very user friendly and the customer interface is clean.
ConsACTIVE pricing is quite expensive. The per - registration pricing is significantly higher than the per season pricing models offered by camp registration system competitors.

By ACTIVE Network on October 23, 2018
Thank you, Lynn, for taking the time to give us a review. It's great to hear that our support team was able to resolve your issues quickly!
Cyndy M.
Auxiliary Director

“Au”

ProsI like I can compare year to year easily, I can set up new seasons and session, make changes and copy old ones with ease.
ConsThe add-on for Active insurance and other things. Its upset many of my parents and they are under the impression that I added it onto the order unfairly. I don't like when I call customer service and I have to repeat myself about 4 times as to who I am and where I'm from. Im upset that attendance has been down and I receive emails to use it.

By ACTIVE Network on October 23, 2018
Thank you for your feedback Cyndy, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I'll be sure to pass your comments on to our customer service team for consideration.
Charles S.
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“ACTIVE educate”

OverallVery positive
ProsWe have used Active software for many years and are very pleased with the performance, functionality, support and ease of use
ConsIt is complex and there is a learning curve. There are at times unexplained and / or unexplainable glitches at the user end, an effect I think of the size and complexity of the software and the general unpredictability of web-based performance
Lauren C.
Administrator
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

“Summer camp registration”

OverallThe product has allowed us to go from paper registrations to an automated registration platform.
ProsAbility to run reports about campers and see trends.
ConsUnable to use multiple coupons on a camper registration for discounts.

By ACTIVE Network on November 8, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, Lauren - we'll be sure to pass on your comments about discounts to our product team.
Lindsay h.
COO
Education Management, 1-10 employees
October 19, 2018

“Camp + Class manager is my right hand man, or woman.”

ProsI like that I can set it up myself. I have had such a great time being able to set it up and make changes on my own.
ConsI dislike the financial reconciliation at the end of the year, but honestly it's probably user error.

By ACTIVE Network on October 23, 2018
Thank you Lindsay for taking time out of your day to give us feedback, we appreciate the 5 stars!
Malcolm G.
Owner/Strength Coach
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
October 23, 2018

“Ease of Use”

OverallMy overall experience has been a good one. From first contact, to setup, to first registration. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an easy to use program for their registrations and management process.
ProsThe product is so easy to use. It has all of the features you could possibly want and it is so simple. And if you have a question the support is awesome and they can show you how to do things live by allowing you to watch a feed of their own computer screens. It's fantastic.
ConsThere's not much I didn't like. The only thing I could say is that maybe some sort of Instant Deposit feature would be great. In a world where things happen so fast now, it's just kind of tough sometimes when you have to wait to get paid out from your registrations on a bi-weekly paycycle. But again, that's just trying to find something to say because mostly the product is great!

By ACTIVE Network on October 26, 2018
Thank you for the 5-star review, Malcolm, we're incredibly flattered! We especially love hearing that it's been a smooth process from first contact to your first registration.
October 23, 2018
Shannon F.
Administrator
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

“Easy and User Friendly”

OverallOur numbers have increased and our customers like using the product.
ProsThis software is very easy to use and well laid out which increases its functionality.
ConsSome features we would like are not available.

By ACTIVE Network on October 23, 2018
Thank you, Shannon, for your review. It's great to hear that your numbers have increased!
Brett M.
Teacher/Coach
Education Management, 1-10 employees
October 19, 2018

“Review of Active Network”

OverallActive gave me the ability to keep everything organized under one page. This organization took away many headaches in the past when constructing our summer basketball camps.
ProsThe ease with which I can use the product as well as my customers. No complaints from anyone in year 1!
ConsThere was nothing to be honest. I was able to set up our page how I wanted to which helped in the end.

By ACTIVE Network on October 23, 2018
Thank you Brett for taking the time to give us a review, it's great to hear you haven't had any problems!
Melissa W.
Board Member
Performing Arts, 11-50 employees

“Ease of ACTIVE Educate”

OverallThe custimer support is amazing and the trainings were so helpful !
ProsHow easy it was to set up our online website for online class purchases.
ConsNothing...it really is a fabulous sytem for our theatre company.

By ACTIVE Network on October 23, 2018
We really appreciate the 5-star review, Melissa, thank you so much! We're so happy to hear that setup was a breeze.
helena k.
Extended Day and Esl coordinator

“Extended Day program”

Proseasy to register for after school clubs for our school
Consparent complain often that they were offered to get the membership. however our parents just use this program to register their child for the afterschool program.

By ACTIVE Network on October 23, 2018
Thank you so much for your review Helena, we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback!
Rebecca F.
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
October 26, 2018

“Active Educate transformed our summer camp experience”

OverallWe used Activate Educate for our summer camp enrollments and are so glad we did.
ProsThe Activate Educate software was so user-friendly, I was able to add sessions to our summer camp enrollment with ease, check on the status of campers, and have the registration fee transferred to our account automatically.
ConsNothing! It was well designed and user friendly.

By ACTIVE Network on October 29, 2018
Thanks for leaving us a review Rebecca, awesome to hear that your summer camp registration has been going smoothly!
Darlenne G.
Education and Outreach Coordinator

“Active Review”

OverallWhen it comes to reaching out, active is the way to go. Easy to maneuver and afficient when communicating to participates.
ProsWe enjoy the ability to email our contacts all from one site - their email features come in handy when trying to view who is opening and clicking the links.
ConsTheir Virtual IT department is lacking. We had issues in the past that they could not solve. Communicating with them was a hassle and unaffective.

By ACTIVE Network on October 23, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, Darlenne, we will be sure to pass your comments to our customer support team for consideration.
Erika B.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2018

“ACTIVE Educate is great!”

ProsVery user-friendly and simple to use! Definitely recommend.
ConsCost is a bit high and tier-based. The more you pay, the more customer service you get it seems.

By ACTIVE Network on October 23, 2018
Thank you for your review, Erika, it's great to hear that you've had such an easy time learning and using the system!
Laura L.
Artistic Director
Performing Arts, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 26, 2018

“Vital Tool for Managing Information”

ProsIt is very helpful is keeping our students information together in one place, and protected/secure.
ConsI think it could be visually more appealing and sleek.

By ACTIVE Network on October 29, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review, Laura!