AttendStar Ratings

Overall

About AttendStar

When you use AttendStar, you can sell more tickets to your events because we give you the marketing tools and real-time reports you need to be successful. We offer industry leading technology such as mobile apps, lightning-fast ticket scanners, and user-friendly software. We're in this with you every step of the way! With over four decades of event management and promotion experience for some of the biggest brands and biggest acts in the world, we know what it takes to develop successful events. Learn more about AttendStar

Felicia B.
Restaurants, 11-50 employees

“Great Customer Service”

OverallWe are a smaller venue and on-line ticket sales are primarily a convenience for customers within the local area. In my opinion, the overall function and ease of use, could be more streamlined to reduce some of the reduncancy when creating an event. I would consider myself above average on a technical level, but there seems to be tedious issues, requiring me to ask for assistance whenever I am creating an event. Having said that, the support we receive from Gary Bradshaw and his quick response at resolving any problems, is excellent. We have not tried other ticketing agencies because of the level of customer service we receive. To be fair, I have never used another ticketing agent, so I have nothing to compare it to. The reason for 3 Star on Ease of Use is because, while not complicated, it can be tedious and more time consuming than I believe it should. Having been in business for a long time, even if a particular product or service is slightly higher in cost or slightly lower in quality, it is well worth it when customer service is above reproach.
ProsWith nothing to compare it to, not sure I can give a fair evaluation on software.
ConsRedundancies. Too many steps. At this point, with the number of events I have created, it should take less than 5 minutes to set up. Loading images and getting them to the right size, resolution and added steps to update everytime you make change. Recommendation would be to allow companies to set up a template and only have to fill in changes to the actual event OR fix Cloning. Whenever I use the Cloning feature, there is always issues that don't make sense.

By AttendStar on January 26, 2017
Great comments!! We could make image sizes and cloning better :) Gary
Lisa S.
Event Coordinator
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
December 12, 2016

“Andrew Peterson presents Behold The Lamb Of God”

OverallMy overall experience with Attendstar was very positive! Customer service was outstanding! They're very helpful in answering questions, adding tickets, verifying ticket refunds, etc... They were awesome from start to finish! The afternoon of the concert, I printed out our list of attendees to give to those checking in our guests at the front door. The only glitch we had, there were 8-10 ticket holders that when they presented their tickets, it only had their first name. So we asked for their last name, thinking it was probably just a printing area, but the last name was still not on the attendee list. What we soon figured out was with these 8-10 tickets, was their first name was on the attendee list as both their first and last names. For example, Ticket holder #125, order ID 1419943, was listed on the attendee list as Keri Keri. This was not a huge detriment of anything but I just wanted to let you know so you could look into it from your end. We would definitely use Attendstar again!!! Thanks, Attendstar!!!
ProsVery user-friendly - Very detailed - Lots of helpful reports including the profit and loss statement!
ConsJust the one glitch we had with 8-10 tickets having only the first name on attendees ticket and 2 first names on our attendee list instead of first and last name. For example, instead of Keri Johnson, it had Keri Keri.
Maurice V.
Administrator
February 17, 2017

“Thanks for your support!”

OverallI really enjoy using your product. Whenever I have had an issue you were always quick to resolve it. As a result, I really enjoyed using your product. I would recommend it to anyone. For those of you from Canada as I am, they will do your sales in Canadian dollars and deposit the money into your Canadian Bank account.
ProsEasy to use
ConsYou fix any cons that I had so there are none.
Recommendations to other buyersnone
Whit S.
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2017

“Service Sets AttendStar Apart”

OverallWe've used AttendStar for multiple events. The software/web UI is easy to navigate and it doesn't take long to master. The feature set continues to improve, and it's clear that the company is continually looking for ways to enhance their product. From my perspective, though, the biggest selling point for AttendStar is how they service their product and value their customers. They are responsive, friendly, thoughtful and you feel like you've got an ally in them -- even though they are filling a particular need, it's clear they want the entire event to be successful. We highly recommend them and mention them to other entertainers and event planners!
ProsIt is pretty intuitive -- at least I found it to be. There are more functions and features that have been added than I've taken advantage of -- but I feel that I've gotten plenty with what has long been a part of the package.
ConsThere isn't much not to like. I suppose it'd be nice to be able to copy events or tickets a bit easier, but that's a minor issue.
Bernie A.
Pastor
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
December 12, 2016

“Always great to work with”

OverallI've done several events with AttendStar and greatly appreciate their customer support. They communicate timely and handle any issues quickly and with professionalism. I haven't hosted any concerts for a while but when I do I always reach out to my friends at AttendStar.
ProsFairly simple to use and the tracking features are great.
ConsSometimes it takes me a minute to fully understand some of the charts.
Choe H.
President/CEO
December 12, 2016

“The BEST service you can ask for!”

OverallFor 3 years I have been using Attendstar. Their service is amazing! I have used them quite often and now that I travel the country interacting with other promoters, I am constantly steering them to Attendstar! I have used others and they are far behind when it comes to value and service!
ProsI love the service and value are top! I love how they can track the sales and give you up to date tickets sales. The staff is wonderful they have assisted me, even when I didn't know I needed it!
ConsNot too many cons. If I had to pick one, they used to provide hard tickets for the price of shipping only. I miss that.
Molly T.
Artist Management
January 6, 2017

“Attendstar is my top choice!”

OverallI have used Attendstar for over 2 years now. The improvements to the websites and functions have grown by leaps and bounds. We recommend it to all our promoters to use because of the ease of setting up a site. They also take suggestions well. I have sent many of emails with suggestions on how to improve from the user's end and they have listened. They are a company that strives to give the consumer the best possible experience. Whenever I have had small issues I get quick responses on how to fix. I will continue to support and recommend their services.
ProsEasy to use even for people that have never set up ticketing sights. They make it a breeze and leave you feeling confident in your abilities.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't hesitate to ask them for advice. They know what they are doing!
Jennifer G.
Air Show Coordinator
Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 employees
December 12, 2016

“Smoky Mountain Air Show”

OverallAttendstar was very easy to use. Any issues that we incurred was mainly on our end and were due to the fact that it had been so long since we hosted our event. We will make changes to the next show but would still plan to use Attendstar.
ProsThe back end client portal was very easy to use and make changes.
ConsAny cons that I would have would be with the way we set-up our ticketing, not the Attendstar system.
Janice S.
January 27, 2017

“Five Star Rating For AttendStar”

OverallMy dealings with AttendStar was a FIVE STAR experience. This was my first time using an online ticket service, but after talking with the AttendStar agents I was confident I chose the right people. The agents took the time to answer all of my many questions with professionalism, were knowledgeable about the service, and very people-friendly. They had me set up for business in no time. My customers found it to be a easy convenient way to purchase tickets to my event. I also had 24/7 access to my account to review and keep track of all my transactions. As far as the pricing for AttendStar online service compared to others (some charged less, some charged more) It worked best for me because of the high quality of service I received. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.
January 27, 2017
Brian V.
Label Owner
Music, 1-10 employees

“!AttendStar is Awesome!”

OverallThis is an awesome way to organize and sell your tickets. I strongly recommend that buyers will go to AttendStar for help and to base their organization today.
ProsEvery sing feature and benefit. Because AttendStar has helped me and answered all my struggling questions.
ConsThere is nothing i dislike about this software, as I said I would strongly recommend this site.
Recommendations to other buyersYou would waste less money or even free if you use this site for its intended purpose.
Suzanna A.

“DACC Players”

OverallThe only issue we had with people making their online reservations was they did not like the online fee. We did explain that any other sites that they would make reservations on would also charge a fee. Some people claimed they did not have a credit card to make the reservations.
ProsEase of use and reservations. Also, the report at the end of the shows. The extras you could add to your event, like not letting people cancel or change their reservations.
ConsNothing really
Recommendations to other buyersOther payment methods for those making reservations? Paypal maybe?
Christie B.
Director of Operations
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2017

“LOVE the ease of Attendstar”

OverallThis is the very first large scale ticketed event we have done. Attendstar has made it so incredibly easy...and it is so professional looking. I would not hesitate to use Attendstar again.
ProsSuper easy to use and very intuitive.
ConsI haven't found anything yet.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it...you will not be sorry.
Kim M.
Assistant Controller
Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 employees
January 25, 2017

“Assistant Controller/ Internal Audit”

OverallThe system presented no problems of which I am aware. The employee responsible for researching any discrepancy was able to go into the system. see how the payment was made, and could actually remove the purchase from the list if there was any kind of problem (a chargeback, for example).
ProsThe detail provided on each purchase.
ricky j.
January 25, 2017

“The first product like it I have used. ”

OverallI have no experience selling tickets through the internet so I really have nothing to compare this to. I found using it to be very simple, with only a few things I would change: They put the date when tickets are not longer on sale right under the title of the event, so several of my friends have thought the concert started at the wrong time. I'm not a fan of the payment structure, charging the person who buys the ticket for each ticket instead of once per transaction really drives the prices up. I tend to think it could be cheaper.
Choe H.

“Attendstar is AMAZING”

OverallI would, and do, suggest Attendstar to anyone that needs to sell tickets and reach more people. Their staff, starting at the top, are gracious and ready to serve. I cannot say enough great things about Attendstar and the service they provide!
ProsEase of use, quick response, great employees.
ConsLength of ticket links.
Mark B.
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees
January 11, 2017

“My Attend Star Review”

OverallGreat service. My only problem is the attendee report. I wish each ticket purchase was on a single line instead of multiple.
ProsUser friendly. I am able to setup my own event. I am able to use the another CC processing service and charge my own fees
ConsReports
January 11, 2017
Scott S.
Promoter/Owner
Music, Unspecified
February 8, 2017

“5 Stars for Attendstar”

OverallI have worked with Attendstar for several years. They greatly simplify the process of online ticket sales for promoters. They respond quickly to any questions and are innovate in their help and support.
ProsVery simple to navigate and select
February 8, 2017
Mike W.

“Attendstar Effect”

OverallWhen looking for a ticketing agency for my local bar crawls I stumbled upon Attendstar and has been loyal every sense. They have to give me first-hand support at all hours of the day in making by experience the best that it could be. It's like a family relationship. I have received advice on ways to improve my presentation that'll ultimately improve my sales even when I haven't asked for it. When you sign up with Attendstar, your event becomes their event.
Brittney H.
Executive Director
January 26, 2017

“Highly recommend Attendstar for Ticketing!”

OverallAttendstar was very easy to use and set up. We were very pleased with the service and had no issues with ticketing. Although a few features were not available we sent our feedback to the staff and they were appreciative of the feedback and willing to work on making the suggested changes.
ProsGreat userface. Easy to set page up and make edits and track ticket sales.
ConsIt was missing some features we would have liked (like showing us how many people had signed up for reminders, etc) but we notified staff and they were looking into fixing those issues.
Recommendations to other buyersNone.
Ben S.
January 25, 2017

“Excellent tool for the busy promoter!”

OverallWe have used Attendstar for our VIP Experience Passws for 3 years now and they are great! We are a busy volunteer team who manage the festival so we need easy to use. We can embed a form on our website guests can easily purchase and order. Then we can login and get all the info and data we need fir the day of. We can either print off an attendee list or scan tickets with their app or scanner. Attendstar is the best!
Renee B.

“AttendStar is Awesome”

OverallI have bought and sold tickets through AttendStar and I was very pleased with both experiences. Will use it again without a doubt! The staff was pleasant and helpful each time I had questions.
Olivia J.

“Great Customer Experience”

OverallI used Attendstar for my first experience selling tickets online. The site was intuitive, cost was reasonable, and my ticket buyers had a good experience as well. The customer service team was very responsive. When I had a question or needed help, I received it in a very timely manner. Although my project and audience were small, they treated me like a valued client. I am a satisfied customer.
Chris B.
Music, 1-10 employees
January 7, 2017

“Coffeehouse”

OverallAttendstar has been great for us. They are still growing and adding features and functionality. They listen to their users as are responsive to any issues
January 7, 2017
Marilyn H.
Executive Director

“Love Attendstar!”

OverallThis is the easiest way to advertise and sell our tickets- we appreciate that. All correspondence is quick and professional - we really appreciate that!
ProsEasy to use!
Cons0
Recommendations to other buyersNo
Kewan W.
January 30, 2017

“Kewan Wallace Review ”

OverallAttend Star is one of the best ticketing sites to sell tickets! The site is easy to function! I have had numerous events sales on Attend Star and all of my customers were able to navigate the site without any complaints.
ProsFree Sales
ConsCharging for Hard copy tickets especially if I have an event listed on the site.
January 30, 2017
Jason F.
Entertainment, Unspecified

“Attendstar”

OverallI have used them several times for vip events. Very smooth and very nice people. Great value for the service .
ConsNone
Craig C.
Entertainment, Self-employed

“Love Attend Star”

OverallThe whole staff is there to help from the very beginning till the end. Anything you need to help sell more tickets, they can help.
Nhia H.

“AttendStar Rating ”

OverallWhat I love about using AttendStar is all the features that it has for promotion. It is easy to use to promote in social media and MailChimp. I also like the QR Code scanner. Lots of features to use for promoting me event.

By AttendStar on January 18, 2017
Hi Nhia, Sorry about your customer support experience, we have worked hard to improve this. Gary President, AttendStar
Joe F.
January 26, 2017

“AttendStar delivers consummate customer care.”

OverallThe support staff at AttendStar are the consummate customer care representatives in the industry. The software they employ for providing promotion and ticketing services is among the very best to be found. I highly commend AttendStar to those in need of event ticketing services and promotion.
chas g.

“ Amazing tool”

Overalli'm not the most computer savvy person and you don't have to be to use this tool mostly done from phone support was quick and painless pricing on printed items are very reasonable have and will recommend to anyone and look forward to working with again soon
Prosease or use customer support
Consno e
Krystal O.
January 26, 2017

“Worked well for our small scale nonprofit”

OverallAttend star worked well for us, particularly on our end. However, we ended up using it in conjunction with the larger, nore well known RSVP/Ticketing service for our attendees sake, as they were unsure of the presence of AttendStar. As a matter of convenience for them we coupled our Attend Star campaign with the other to male our project a success.
ProsIt was easy to use and provided many options for setting up and promoting an event.
ConsIt was a lesser known avenue and therefore left many customers asking questions and feeling sheepish about purchasing/obtaining tickets through them.
Recommendations to other buyersPerhaps larger scale marketing or some sort of campaign to get more usage from promoters.
Nancy T.

“Great experience!”

OverallWe have used AttendStar for a few events and what we like most is the ease of setting up our events, every detail is covered! And even when we had to cancel an event, that was easy too! And, best of all, they are extremely prompt after the event to send the money collected from our ticket sales! Highly recommend!
Ricky J.
Pastor
Business Supplies and Equipment, Unspecified
February 21, 2017

“It's okay I guesss”

OverallSet up was fairly easy. The service cost more than I expected. Most frustrating, our event did not show up in the attendstar event list, I have no idea why.
ProsEase of use
ConsInterface is too busy, not a very nice landing screen. I did not think it was a great value.

By AttendStar on February 22, 2017
Hi Ricky. Thank you for comments. As you can see from our other reviews this is not normal for us. We are meeting this morning to review the situation and will come up with a way to make it up to you. I am very sorry your event did not get posted. The interface has always been one of our strong points. It comes with having features that clients have asked for. - Gary, Owner.
February 21, 2017
Ben S.
December 12, 2016

“Attendstar is a great service!”

OverallWe have worked with Attendstar going on 5 years selling our VIP Experience Passes. It is so nice to not have to worry about ticketing and transactions and just work on providing a great event for our attendees, artists, and guests! Attendstar really helps us get it done!
Reginald P.
January 26, 2017

“The Best Ticketing Company”

OverallWe have a small radio station and just started doing events last year. I went through a couple others and was not satisfied at all, by chance one night I stumbled on AttendStar. Gary and the team are the best, response time really quick.
Donnie W.

“Long time user ”

OverallI have been using attendstar for several years now and will never use another ticketing service! Super easy to use, great customer support and service both online and over the phone. Would highly recommend to anyone!
Kendra M.

“Best Customer Service!”

OverallOur church used AttendStar for a recent conference/concert. We found AttendStar to be exceptional. The customer service was above our expectations. We ordered printed tickets and they came quickly. I would highly recommend AttendStar!
Kris H.
Youth minister
Religious Institutions, Unspecified
December 12, 2016

“Easy to set up and a great way to promote an event!”

OverallWe have used the service a few times and it has really helped spread the word of our events. We live in a smaller rural community and a service like this really helps get the word out to the near by bigger cities.
ProsEasy to use!
John S.
February 1, 2017

“Music promotion and ticket sales”

OverallI've used AttendStar for posting my gigs....which I can do for free. I also look at what entertainment is playing around me. I've not used it for ticket sales because I haven't had the occasion to.
February 1, 2017
Judith H.
January 25, 2017

“Brand New Participant's View”

OverallWe have posted only one set of concerts with AttendStar. I am an e-klutz, and their staff was most helpful in getting our listing properly presented, Unfortunately we sold no tickets through AttendStar.
Charles W.

“Great Tool”

OverallAttendStar has been super easy to use and has been nothing but a great experience. Great applications are provided and the service is very professional.
Sylvia C.

“Excellent ”

OverallExcellent customer service ever time I call someone is there to guide us and answer our questions. The reports are easy to access and our customers can find our events easily
Rob P.

“I love AttendStar!”

OverallGary and the staff at AttendStar are the best! I have never had any issues. It's the only ticket company that I will use.
ProsVery easy to use.
ConsNo cons.
Recommendations to other buyersNone right now.
Sylvia C.
Operation manager
December 14, 2016

“Great and easy to use ”

OverallThis is an easy way to expand our business and to let our supporters contribute to our different projects. It is easy to share on line and through our email blast. Our supporters find it easy to just click on the link and purchase tickets and give donations . I like it that it lets us connect to our existing pay pal accounts .
ProsEasy to use
ConsSome of the reports
December 14, 2016
Don P.
February 17, 2017

“A great place to start.”

OverallHelped me manage my first live workshop. About 30 attendees. A basic, cost effective program. Support was excellent.
aaron b.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed

“Great flexible service!”

OverallThe staff is always positive and always want to help you! Always quick to resolve any issues that pop up.
Derek B.
January 25, 2017

“Used attendstar for a tour”

OverallWe used Attendstar for a tour and had good results. The promoters and ticket buyers seemed to be happy with the site
Mike D.

“Awesomeness!! ”

OverallWonderful!! I love using AttendStar! They do a wonderful job and their experience is so user-friendly! Very grateful!
Riki B.
December 29, 2016

“The Best Ever”

OverallIt's the most trustworthy ticketing experience I have encountered in 5 years. I enjoyed and feel very comfortable working with Attend Star
December 29, 2016
jamie b.
December 13, 2016

“I would use them again for my next event ”

OverallI love everything about this company they know what they are doing and love the fact you can keep track of your sales
December 13, 2016