Trash Flow Ratings

Overall

About Trash Flow

Over 1,000 Waste Handling businesses use Trash Flow every day. Trash Flow is the leading software solution for Residential, Commercial, Roll-Off, and Landfill operations. Modular design allows you to choose the features that fit your needs, including Billing, Routing, Dispatching, In-Truck Mobile Apps, Container Tracking, Scale House Management, Electronic Billing and much more. 90 days of Free Training and Support plus a 60-Day Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Learn more about Trash Flow

DENISE D.
Secretary
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2018

“They thought of EVERYTHING!”

ProsThis program is seriously a life saver! It meets all of your needs and then some! From billing to routing and everything in between, Trash Flow can provide that for you. The program is so easy to use and if you ever need any help, just give them a call and they are more than happy to help with anything you may need! The customer service is ASTOUNDING! They are so patient and go above and beyond the call of duty! My business took a 16 hour trip to their office for training and it is more than worth the expense! We cannot thank them enough for everything that they have done for us as well as how much this program has helped organize and grow our business!
ConsAbsolutely nothing! It is so easy to use and if there is a need that you have that it doesn't fill, they are more than happy to create that for you!
August 31, 2018
Angela C.
Operations Manager
Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2018

“User Friendly with excellent customer support”

OverallRunning our business efficiently has become so much easier since implementing this software. People can easily access their accounts themselves, which frees up a lot of time on my end for regular day to day operations.
ProsWe are a family owned hauler and Trash Flow gave us all of the efficiency we needed as we grew. Billing is so simple with this software. I literally dreaded billings with my last software because it seemed there was always a problem. Data entry is quick without having to enter a ton of extra information. If you have questions or need tech support, they are friendly, knowledgeable and, most importantly, prompt! I have had to wait hours for help with our last software company, but these guys are top notch. Having the ability to offer online payment options to our customers was also a huge plus!
ConsThe only thing I wish was more advanced was the routing piece, but I know they are working on that and am sure it will be worth the wait.
August 2, 2018
Todd B.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
June 11, 2019

“This is the software and the team you want on your side!”

OverallWe have been a user for 8 plus years. When we first switched to trash flow they converted our old software(DOS) data over to their trash flow program. The customer support and ease of transition was phenomenal! Every time we need something day or night they always return our calls and work us through it. It was the best business investment I have made in my career.
ProsThis program is extremely user friendly and doesn't require a lot of training for new personnel.
ConsI really do not see any "cons". You can buy what you want or need and leave the rest. If you don't want a long term commitment you aren't forced to continue to pay them, and can just buy the program.
June 11, 2019
Ted B.
January 18, 2018

“Great product, great support”

ProsEase of use. MySQL database. Top notch support, always helpful, they know their product, have a quick response time, and are available 24/7. Flexibility that we can adapt to the way we work. Clean data exports to Excel.
ConsMy only con is that while you can do multiple businesses/sites in a single database, there is no access control between the sites that would allow a user to to just see sites that the user was assigned to. We run a separate database for each site as a work around, but it requires the users to have multiple instances to Trashflow running to work in multiple sites.
January 18, 2018
Kayla H.
Office manager
February 26, 2018

“I LOVE this software. It has been beneficial for me, our drivers and our customers. ”

ProsThere are so many pros for this software. The customer service is top notch. Anytime you call you talk to a real genuine person. They are all very helpful. The software grows with your business and you aren't forced to pay for something that isn't relevant to your needs. It is a huge time saver. Billing is a breeze. The teleroute option has made routing and keeping track of pickups a no brainer. It has helped us inventory our cans and dumpsters. It has also been helpful when a customer calls and we can tell them the exact time that the truck was at their address. This software pays for itself. I don't know how we ran our business without it.
February 26, 2018
LOUIS P.
C.E.O.
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
June 12, 2019

“Best on the market that I used.”

OverallMy experience with Trash Flow is one of excellence. Their Web Pay has worked well with our customers, so we spend a lot less time on AR collections.
ProsEverything, It is very user friendly and simple. Support is like none other.
ConsNothing, I can't think of nothing that I don't like.
June 12, 2019
Stacey S.
Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher
Utilities, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2018

“Great value! Very user friendly, and wonderful tech support team!”

OverallEase of use in the day to day operation of our business. It covers everything from billing to dispatching of trucks!
ProsThe soft ware is very user friendly. Both the main module as well as tablet software is simplified and easy to use. You couldn't ask for better tech support. They really are patient, responsive and solution oriented. They are very personable, have great follow through as well as thorough knowledge of the product. The folks at this company also listen and use feedback from their customers to tailor future programming to applicable needs of the user.
ConsI would like to see some features on the software be more automated. For example I would like to see the routes automatically upload each day, instead of having to manually upload, as well as picking up of web payments.
March 26, 2018
Rachel M.
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
February 15, 2017

“Great Program”

OverallOur transition to Trash Flow was easy and quick. Trash Flow employees are friendly and helpful anytime I call. The program itself is very easy to learn and use.
ProsThe soft ware is to the point, entering payments is a snap and billing is quick and painless.
ConsI can't say that there is anything I dislike about the program - I have liked all of the updates since we started using Trash Flow.
February 15, 2017
Troy F.
Utilities, 1-10 employees
June 14, 2019

“Amazing Software!”

OverallOverall, we couldn't be more pleased with Trash Flow and all it offers. It truly has made our startup much smoother than we ever anticipated.
ProsWe've been using Trash Flow for a little over a year in starting our new trash business. We have found it to be extremely user friendly and the tech service has been outstanding as well.
ConsThere is absolutely nothing we've found that we haven't liked or would change about the Trash Flow software.
June 14, 2019
Clayton V.
July 19, 2018

“Stress free and simple to use!!”

ProsCustomer service accessibility and the constant upgrades!
ConsThe random crashes and license disappearing.
July 19, 2018
Brooklynn W.
1-10 employees
November 8, 2016

“High recommend the software that has made my life easier!”

OverallI'm the Office Manager of a Waste Disposal company, and we've been running a very outdated program that just doesn't fit our needs any longer. Even though we've only just begun using Trash Flow, it has already made a world of difference for me! It has so many features that I just know our drivers, customers, and myself will be incredibly grateful for! After training on the software, I'm very confident in my ability to navigate through the program. I can't speak highly enough of the team behind Trash Flow, either. I was lucky enough to do my training in person and was able to meet almost every member. I can't wait to see the things our company can do now that we have Trash Flow and its team behind us!
ProsI love the ease of use and how many features it has that will really help us run our business more efficiently.
ConsThere are many features we do not use, but it doesn't impede our use in any way!
November 8, 2016
Randall F.
Self-employed
March 14, 2017

“Time Saver!”

OverallTrash Flow has saved me hours in data entry and billing! Highly recommend this software for any size hauler. Customer support is top notch and the online help menu is very inclusive to any question you may have! The representative is a pleasure to deal with and is not high pressured in getting you to buy something you don't need! This is a class company all the way around!
ProsEasy to use and learn!
ConsNothing!
Recommendations to other buyersIf your not using trash billing. Get this one!
March 14, 2017
Babbie N.
Secretary
Utilities, 1-10 employees
April 19, 2019

“Great system ”

ProsVery easy system to learn. Tech support is great very prompt in getting back to you even after hours to help.
ConsSo far can not think of any thing I don't like.
April 19, 2019