Ringio Virtual Phone System Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About Ringio Virtual Phone System

Ringio is a CRM integrated telephony platform for Salesforce & Zoho CRM. Ringio's telephony tools help sales and customer support teams increase productivity and deliver better interactions. Learn more about Ringio Virtual Phone System

Rod W.
11-50 employees
February 20, 2019

“Ring.io for our Call Center”

OverallSam and his team are very responsive, fun to work with and overall superior at customer service.
ProsIn 2013 my company was in search for an IP phone system that would allow us to scale for growth, save money, track our calls and production, allow us to hire globally, and also have great support and technical abilities. We research 5 companies and found Ring.io to be the best and most innovative software for our 24/7 call center team. We needed redundancy and they have it. Fast forward, I sold that company 2 years ago with 50 plus employees and Ring.io saved us thousands of dollars, sometimes monthly. The API integration was extremely easy with our CRM and all calls were attached to the correct client contact files so we could check orders in case of a dispute. Given my experience with Ring.io in the past, when i started my new company and knew that I needed simple integration and high scalability I made to call to Sam. Now currently we are suing their SMS(text) system integrated with ZOHO CRM and it is a life saver for us. As we scale in 2019 we have set the foundation to take orders globally and manage the orders with Ring.io and our in house software. As a long time entrepreneur and someone with 20 years of technology, telephony and global networking experience, Ring.io is my choice.
ConsI would to see a mobile application for this wonderful product. Its already so easy to use, an app would just make it easier for my agents.
February 20, 2019
Eric L.
BDM
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
June 27, 2019

“Great for Local Presence”

ProsGreat Ring Local feature that gives you a local area code when you call. Love the click to dial also
ConsSometimes calls drop, but its rare and to be expected
June 27, 2019
Brian B.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
November 16, 2018

“Onboarding was seamless!”

ProsWe use Zoho as our CRM and this product is FULLY integrated with Zoho (no other software (zapier, etc) needed. My team can Power Dial through lead lists in Zoho, and we have workflows (set tasks, set appts, send emails) auto triggered based on each type of disposition, call recording, local number and free two-way texting (in beta). Customer support did an amazing job easily onboarding us, and conveying the features and benefits in an easy to understand way. And then, he setup our solution (both Zoho and Ring.io). Excellent experience.
ConsThe UI could be "prettier" with more colors and easy call to actions. However, it does the job just fine!!!
November 16, 2018
Dominic B.
BDM
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
June 28, 2019

“Click to dial from SFDC”

ProsLocal area codes and click to dial fuctionality for any #
Consyou have to make a new call everytime instead of a session
June 28, 2019
Joe B.
Service Director
Construction, 11-50 employees
February 22, 2018

“There is no phone app”

OverallFix it or we're leaving too.
ProsGood features. Except...there's no working phone app with all new phone iOS. Garbage advertising.
ConsThey won't (we spoke to them) update the phone app so it would work on 64 bit. Why advertise having an App when you actually do not.
February 22, 2018
Andrew H.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees
December 9, 2016

“Would not recommend this”

OverallWe switched our business to Ringio and have been disappointed. They advertise that they integrate to highrise CRM but it seldom works or recognizes calls. Phone works when it wants and has many issues. I wish we have never switched to this company. We even purchased our IP phones from them to avoid having issues and it is still VERY BUGGY. AVOID THIS ISH WE COULD HAVE.
ConsApps don't work, drops calls, fails very buggy
Recommendations to other buyersDO NOT use Ringio look for something better....PS as I write this its the 5 time (in 9 days) that I cannot use our work phones.
December 9, 2016