Hippo CMMS Ratings

Overall

About Hippo CMMS

Hippo CMMS is a powerful, affordable, and user-friendly web-based maintenance management solution. Its flexible platform and essential CMMS features suit a variety of industry needs, from manufacturing to healthcare hospitality to education and more. Hippo makes the complex simple with its graphical interface, unlimited user licenses, and friendly support team. With over ten years of experience, Hippo has been instrumental in streamlining maintenance operations for hundreds of organizations. Learn more about Hippo CMMS

John M.
Director of Maintenance
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
July 31, 2019

“HIPPO CMMS”

OverallThe company I joined had no CMMS program at all and it is a 3 plant multiple line bottling plant so I brought Hippo with me from my previous employer. So to be fair going from no CMMS to CMMS has made things a lot easier. Because of the regulatory requirement in this industry it makes providing documentation to auditor easier and reliable.
ProsOn line makes it convenient and without worry of upgrades and software cost upfront. Its pretty easy to maneuver around and the training has gotten better over the past years.
ConsFor me I would like to be able to reopen old work orders to attach documents to. There is definitely a need for a 24 hour support team if you are working a plant that is 24/7 and even if they had an on-call person it would be nice.

By Hippo CMMS on August 2, 2019
Hi John, Thank you for your great review! We are extremely happy that you recommended Hippo to your current company based on your previous experience with us and that it is making it easier for you to manage your maintenance program. Our development team is currently working on making it possible to reopen a work order. It has been a common request, so stay tuned for updates. I will share your suggestion with my management. As you may have noticed, we have a new technical support system and it is giving us helpful data to help us evaluate extending our support hours. We are getting more and more customers from different time zones, so this is definitely something we are considering. We appreciate your feedback, so please let us know if you have any other suggestions or questions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
July 31, 2019
Larry S.
Process Control Engineer
201-500 employees
April 18, 2017

“I'm glad I chose hippo.”

OverallMy experience with hippo? Every aspect of transforming from a paper to the hippo computerized system went well with no surprises and no failures. Hippo has a saying, You get out what you put into this. I found the statement to be inaccurate because we got out much more than I imagined. You do have to do some work providing them with spreadsheets to download but you are not alone, you are backed by an experienced team wanting you to succeed every step of the way. Thanks to guidance from the development team; the training from trainers; and rapid response from technical service we implemented a well-rounded computerized management tool that is easy to use by our managers and maintenance techs. Tell me, how many times do you have maintenance people telling you they like using a new maintenance program? They are the true test for this system. There are no hidden costs and no nickel and dimes for modules, you know what you pay for. We love the advanced dashboard option. It provides your maintenance team with an interactive screen of your plant's layouts. It's an effective visual tool that is cool to use and simplifies navigating thru the system and monitoring the status of the equipment. I encourage others to use hippo and I should know, we just completed the forth implementation of four plants in four states in the last eighteen months.
ProsWe love the advanced dashboard option. It provides your maintenance team with an interactive screen of your plant's layouts. It's an effective visual tool that is cool to use and simplifies navigating thru the system and monitoring the status of the equipment.
ConsThe assigning parts to equipment could be better organized. It's not a dislike, it's more of a wish. I wish there was a better (hierarchy) way to organize the parts in the parts data base.
Recommendations to other buyersGet the advanced dashboard option. It provides your maintenance team with an interactive screen of your plant's layouts. It's an effective visual tool that is cool to use and simplifies navigating thru the system and monitoring the status of the equipment.

By Hippo CMMS on April 18, 2017
Thanks for the great review Larry and our team is happy to hear you find value in the Advanced Dashboard. A lot of work went into developing the interactive mapping and floor plans. Expect more good things to come in 2017. Let's keep the communication open.
Chris F.
Maintenance Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
September 19, 2019

“Best bang for the buck CMMS!”

OverallSo far Hippos has been great.. The work requester function is easy for anyone to use and has allowed the maintenance team to classify expenses and to justify improvements. Work orders are easy to use and completion rate are up.
ProsHippo is easy yo use web based and has all the main features needed for most CMMS users. It is not cluttered up with all the little things that 90% of maintenance mangers never use that just get in the way. Hippo is very user friendly, has exceptional support, and was easy to migrate to.
ConsIf i have to manufacture a negative, it would be getting used to the navigation. Once you get it though it is pretty easy.

By Hippo CMMS on September 20, 2019
Thank you for your great review, Chris! I'm glad you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and that you had a good onboarding experience. I will make sure to share this review with our team. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so don't hesistate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
September 19, 2019
Cesar P.
Senior Director, Facilities Operations
July 17, 2019

“cesar perez review hippo”

Prosit's ease of use Reporting is nice as I can see how much time my team is spending in certain areas - I was unable to do this in the past, Easily can set up preventative maintenance plans.
ConsIt's inability to connect to our organizations active directory Our inability to establish different service types for requesters. I would love to see the requester form change in real time as staff are submitting requests for specific reasons (ie. conference room - if employee selects conference room setup then the form will now require the requester to provide time,date,#of staff, etc) Our inability to update completed/closed tickets, information should always be able to be updated it's inability to connect with other applications, like a workday integration which would help us as we have to now live in two applications and ensure information is kept current.

By Hippo CMMS on July 22, 2019
Hi Cesar, Thanks for leaving a review! I'm happy to see that the Reporting feature has helped you to see how your team is doing. Thank you for the feedback as well. It would be great to have a quick chat with you and go over the points that you've raised up. Hope we can talk soon. Best regards, Heidi Chin Customer Success Adviser p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227
Clifton K.
ACCOUNTING/PURCHASING SPECIALIST
Paper & Forest Products, 201-500 employees
July 29, 2019

“HIPPO CMMS - GREAT VALUE, SUPPORT AND USER FRIENDLY”

OverallWe started using Hippo CMMS three years ago and since then, we have created a PM program and have been able to start tracking data on our machines that was not available before implementation.
ProsI like the easy user interface and the reporting options. The look is clean and adding to the database is very simple.
ConsFunctionality is lacking of some of the other larger, more expensive systems, but don't let this be a deterrent.

By Hippo CMMS on July 31, 2019
Thank you for your great review, Clifton! I'm glad you're enjoying our ease of use and the assistance from our support team. I'm happy you mentioned that we offer a good value for money. Our development team is growing and we have some cool new features coming up. Stay tuned for updates and please let us know if you ever have any suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
Joe S.
Asst Director of Facilities
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees

“Hippo CMMS Review”

OverallOverall Hippo FM has been good. Should your update cause us to make such drastic changes next time we will be going out to bid. Not happy with what took place and why would a company with large data bases not make it easy for there customer???? This was not the case when i tried to explain the issue i was told to just change my web browser!!! we have upwards of 200 computers that had to be changed.
Proseasy to use. Other then that it seems almost the same as before.
Conshad to change the entire company's web browser. I was not told that this was the case and we were totally unprepared it took our it dept over two weeks to get to everyone's computer.

By Hippo CMMS on September 24, 2018
Hi Joe, Thank you for the review and constructive feedback. We apologize for the changes required for the update. I am not sure why you had to make changes to your browser as Hippo runs on all web browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox). In any event, sounds like you had a bit of a challenge due to our V6 release and we could have done better to ease the transition. If you ever need help from our customer support, don't hesitate to contact us. All release notes are available on the support portal, and please look out for user pop up notifications when you log in and emails from us. Glad to hear that Hippo is still working for Nueterra overall as a maintenance solution for your facilities. It's been great having you as a customer over the past 5 years.
Daniel R.
Facility Manager
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
April 18, 2017

“Great tool for our maintenance department”

OverallWe have been using Hippo for just over 2 years and have entered over 10,000 work orders. Overall it has been a great product for our maintenance team and a great value for us. I'd like to see quicker product improvements and a better mobile version, but we are still pleased with the software. It's miles ahead of what we had used in our organization prior to Hippo. The support team has always been helpful when needed, though we rarely have to reach out to them.
ProsCloud based; user friendly;
Consproduct development is lacking; Software was written in Silverlight, which most browsers are dropping (and have been for well over a year). Hippo team is supposedly working on re-writing the software so that Silverlight is eliminate, but we have been waiting on this since May 2015. Hopefully they complete the upgrade before all the browsers drop Silverlight support. We lost Chrome long ago and the latest upgrades of Firefox have dropped Silverlight. It seems as the Edge will not support it either, so once Microsoft finally dumps Explorer, we may be hurting.
Recommendations to other buyersDespite the cons above, I think the software is a great value and meets our needs well. Once they solve the Silverlight issue, we should be in great shape.

By Hippo CMMS on April 18, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Daniel. Version 6 is in Beta and available to customers. Let us know if you would like to take it for a test ride. Silverlight issue is resolved!
Alexander G.
A
Machinery, 51-200 employees
December 19, 2018

“From Clipboard to Computer ”

OverallBefore HIPPO CMMS all of our maintenance records were paper and clipboard. With HIPPO CMMS we are able to keep track of the preventative maintenance in a more proactive way than before. HIPPO CMMS helps us to preform predictive maintenance that we were unable to do in the past because it allows us to keep all information pertaining to equipment in one place with better, faster searching capabilities.
ProsHIPPO CMMS gives us the ability to run individual reports for each piece of equipment. These reports help with capital expenditures when cost justification is needed.
ConsIt would be nice to have some sort of text box linked to each piece of equipment where you could keep notes and helpful information instead of using the Documents tab. If I need to write a note about a piece of equipment I have to edit a document then reload it to the HIPPO system.

By Hippo CMMS on December 25, 2018
Hi Alexander, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your feedback. Nothing makes our team happier than hearing about another successful implementation. We definitely have data fields associated with equipment for comments and notes. Our team will be reaching out to you in the new year to see how we can make your experience even better. If you don't want to wait, drop us a line or send us an email and let us know of anything we can do to improve. Daniel
December 19, 2018
David S.
Facilities Director
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2018

“Starting Over with Nothing*****”

OverallI took over a position to maintain an 80 Acre campus that had NO inventory of any tools, equipment, current condition assessment, or any historical data of current Work order requests. I also had no way of creating work order requests or tracking them. HIPPO has allowed us the opportunity to maintain a working inventory and tracking system for many different items such as equipment, vehicles, Stock items and tools that staff carry, Consumables as well as standard equipment for day to day operating needs. It has helped us tremendously. Can't beat the price and service for the Return. We are very appreciative.
ProsThis software was easy to implement and set up. It was also easy to get my staff trained on it. It is comprehensive for all our needs and the HIPPO organization gave us a lot of support and assistance.
ConsWe have many buildings that we do work on, and many different individuals that have access to inputting Work Order requests. Figuring out how to set the system up for that was a bit of a challenge at first, but it was overcome.

By Hippo CMMS on September 23, 2018
Hi David, Thank you for your feedback. We are all happy to hear that Hippo has been instrumental in allowing you and your team to manage your equipment and inventory. If you are having any issues with setting up user permissions for work order requests for all your buildings, contact our customer support - we have people eager to help and iron out any issues you are having. Thanks again for your great review and we look forward to serving and improving your maintenance operations into the future.
Lisa C.
Administrative Assitant
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
April 14, 2017

“Hippo is easy to use”

OverallHippo is really working for us in a lot of ways. We've had good response from customer support when we have had issues. I would like to see some additions in the future to make things even better.
ProsLove the way you can see the whole building on the screen and see where the work orders are. I like the information that is on the work orders for everyone to see. Being able to add email address to the work order so everyone involved can be informed on what the status of the work order is great.
ConsI don't like the dashboard for the work order search. If you adjust columns to view the information they don't stay that size they will revert back every time you make a change. In order to see the most current you have to double click on the ID column every time you want to look at the last work order. There should be some type of save button so you can keep your columns custom to the way you like it. I waste a lot of time with this process. I would like to see more options with reports. I can't get what I need for certain projects that I work on. Need better access with iphones, some type of app so when employees are in the field they can look up work orders faster and more efficiently.
Recommendations to other buyersmy suggestions are in the "cons" section. I think it would be a good idea to ask your clients what things they would like to see in the future. Need more options for reports.

By Hippo CMMS on April 18, 2017
Hi Lisa Thanks so much for the great review and constructive feedback. It's customers like you that help drive our software further and develop features our customers want. Look for great things in 2017. Thanks again!!
April 14, 2017
Jeff W.
Documentation Specialist
Construction, 201-500 employees
July 29, 2019

“Excellent, And Able To Get Even Better”

OverallWe are very early into our use of Hippo, so as yet it hasn't made a large impact. However, as our team gets more and more used to shifting maintenance management to the CMMS we expect the benefits will increase. We look forward to amassing enough data and history to help with decision-making, cost analysis, parts inventory, and so on. The potential all seems to be there; all that we need is a good long while of steady, compliant use of the system.
ProsAfter a considerable amount of comparative research, we chose to go with Hippo as our CMMS. The features that determined our choice have proven to work well. Onboarding has been very straightforward and well-supported by Hippo. The system is quite simple to administrate and use.
ConsThere are a few things that cannot be done, probably because of certain design and coding choices. None of these are dealbreakers or even terribly serious, but some of them do result in workflow hiccups or redundancies. We've submitted several suggestions/requests and have been very politely received. Hopefully, the ideas will be implemented as well.

By Hippo CMMS on July 31, 2019
Hi Jeff, Thank you for your review! I'm glad you had a a good onboarding experience and that you find the system easy and simple to administrate. Our development team is growing and we are working hard to make user experience even better. Please keep sharing your ideas and suggestions, as your feedback is extremely important for us to keep improving. The initial phase implementing a CMMS can be a bit challenging, but I'm sure you are going to notice the benefits soon. Please keep in mind that we offer lifetime technical support, so we will be glad to assist you and your users during your journey. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
Michael S.
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
July 29, 2019

“Hipp CMMS great customer service!”

ProsEase of use, great customer service and affordability for our small organinization
ConsThen trying to add an "email contact" at the end of a new work order-this seems to automatically change the "requested by" field to whatever is in the "email contact" field? This is annoying!

By Hippo CMMS on August 1, 2019
Hi Michael, Thank you for your review! I'm glad Hippo's ease of use has been helpful to your organization and that we offer a good value for money. I will reach out to you to get some more details about this issue you have been experiencing with the email contact field, as it shouldn't happen and I couldn't reproduce on my end. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so you can count on us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
Jeronimo O.
Engineering and Tech. Maintenance Sr Manager
Cosmetics, 201-500 employees
April 15, 2019

“with Hippo CMMS we create visibility and transparency”

OverallWith Hippo in 2018 we were able to achieve about 90% of our total demand orders on time an in full, we know that there are a room to improve, but, at least now we can measure our progress. Inventory of parts that easily can be related to any machine activity helping us to keep the control of the parts purchased, creating alerts when replenishment is required just entering the threshold with the min and max desire.
ProsEquipment management, Scheduling preventive maintenance and creation of demand orders giving us an increase in productivity.
ConsFor a regular use, non an IT person, the reporting is not flexible, export information from tables is difficult to relate the fields.

By Hippo CMMS on April 17, 2019
Hi Jeronimo, Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad that using Hippo has helped Oxygen Development in reaching such a high completion rate of work orders. It's also great that you can keep track of the company's progress. Thanks for your feedback regarding the reporting feature as well. Our Development Team is always looking for ways to improve the reporting feature, and your feedback is extremely valuable for improving the Hippo software. If you need any further assistance, or you have more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Heidi Chin Customer Success Adviser p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227 e. h.chin@hippocmms.com
April 15, 2019
Construction, 201-500 employees
September 24, 2019

“Leading CMMS, Becoming Better and Better”

OverallOur company has been entirely reactive in maintenance, relying on our maintenance team to respond to emergencies through word-of-mouth via numerous varying channels of communication. Ownership wanted a control device to have some sort of idea of the maintenance issues in play; after researching, we found the whole world of CMMS', and Hippo. The free trial was a good toe-dipping, and the Hippo team was extremely helpful in orienting us to the ideas of Preventative Maintenance, Work Orders, etc. We had a smooth onboarding process and as of ~4 months, adoption is going very well.
ProsThe best thing about HippoCMMS is excellent customer service. Quickly and courteously responsive, the reps discuss in detail the various questions and suggestions brought forward. They are also diligent in finding answers and solutions.
ConsThere are still some aspects of Hippo that are slightly awkward: sometimes there is no way to accomplish what you want-- though Hippo is very receptive to suggestions. Other times, the only way to accomplish what you want is by an inelegant series of steps-- but, again, Hippo has been incredibly willing to listen to such concerns and to implement new methods. I imagine there are some User requests that are simply impractical or incompatible with the software architecture. But so far Hippo has found a way to either solve my challenges or deal with them so that I'm happy overall.

By Hippo CMMS on September 30, 2019
Thank you for your great review! I'm glad you had a great onboarding experience and that our support team is being helpful. Please keep sharing your suggestions and insights with us. Your feedback is extremely important for us to keep improving Hippo. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
September 24, 2019
Mark M.
Bldg. Engineer
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
March 29, 2018

“Once set up, HIPPO does make managing your facility easier.”

OverallA better awareness of the facility, parts, pieces, costs, man hours, scheduling.
ProsKeeping track of individual rooms/equipment service needs and records. Inventory at a glance. Reminders when you are low and need to order. That is done by the work order completion data entry, parts that are used are logged. HIPPO knows the minimum # of parts wanted on hand sends out the reminder. Individual equipment I.E boilers, you can have a drop down list of all the replacement parts associated with each boiler for ease of ordering. Room records, you been called to the same room 3 times for plumbing issues. you can then look to find a cause. Customer service requests are replied to very quickly. That day or you have an e-mail when you arrive to work.
ConsI have just two On work order search, it defaults to the very first work order #1 instead on the newest 2999. Printing was a one step process.

By Hippo CMMS on April 6, 2018
Hi Mark, We are happy to hear that Hippo is working well for Haggai Institute. Sounds like you are getting an awesome return on your investment and Hippo CMMS has helped your organization improve your maintenance operations. Keep the feedback coming and don't hesitate to contact our customer success staff - they are always eager to help and make things easier for you.
Diana K.
Quality Assurance Manager
Food Production, 201-500 employees
July 17, 2019

“HIPPO - easy to use, efficient for all ”

OverallWe required a PM program for to be compliant in our SQF (Safe Quality Food) program. Hippo filled the gap - some resistance from employees at first but the ease of use makes it hard to resist. Maintenance personnel who hated the 'paperwork' in the old system love the ease of completing PM's on the computer - fast and easy
ProsThe ease of use - very user friendly - tutorials are excellent. I also LOVE how the HIPPO logo celebrates the holidays!
ConsI would say the only thing I don't like is have to uncheck boxes when I do a work order search.....

By Hippo CMMS on July 18, 2019
Thank you for your great review, Diana! I'm happy you mentioned Hippo's ease of use and how user friendly it is. I'm also going to share with our designers that you enjoy how our logo changes for each holiday! I understand the the default selected filters in the work order search might not be what you usually need for your searches, that's why our development team has created the selected/deselect all button. I'm not sure if you're already using it, but it makes much easier and faster to choose only the filters you need. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
Robert I.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

“Hippo user”

OverallTechnical support by Hippo is above board. I am building our system on the fly and it is not too bad. I am previously familiar with the software having built a system for a previous employer. We have way to much equipment and are too large a plant to have engaged a HIPPO equipment survey. Not having anything in place and the need to start made it essential to go this route. We ordered software and it launched two days later. My Mechanics are getting more done in a day. Their morale has improved and they can get detailed instruction at their fingertips.
ProsI have been able to engage my mechanics and keep them productive. I use the mobile connection via smart phones to make work orders, parts, resources, and manuals available. It is easy to attach photos and enhances our communications across the plant. They like the software which is what is the bottom line. We are doing a much better job tracking tasks and getting stuff fixed.
ConsIt is young and not all the reports are what accounting would like. You really need to buy the enterprise version for the extra custom reporting capability. There needs to be a cost center work order field that can track and report output per cost center for budgeting.

By Hippo CMMS on September 21, 2018
Hi Robert, I love hearing your feedback about your mobile experience with Hippo. For your techs to be able to access Equipment info, parts, or manuals while on location must save so much time! Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it!
Tim S.
Logistics Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
July 16, 2019

“It's not perfect, but it's very good”

OverallWe run over a hundred facilities, each with a need for their own equipment log, maintenance schedules, tickets, etc. Hippo was instrumental in cleaning up the inventory and scheduling of these sites and moving us to a new stage of organiztion.
ProsHippo allowed the consolidation of our geographically diverse building & equipment needs. It is a vast set of data and Hippo handles the dissemination well.
ConsEnd-user friendliness is limited. This is partially due to the scope of the organization, but it would be helpful to have a bit more polish in this regard.

By Hippo CMMS on July 18, 2019
Thank you for your review, Tim! I'm glad Hippo has been a good tool for your organization to better manage so many locations. We appreciate the feedback from our customers and we try our best to accommodate suggestions. I'd love to learn more details about how you think we could improve. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any ideas we could share with our development team. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
July 16, 2019
James D.
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 10, 2018

“Easy for tenants to use”

OverallThis program has been very easy for our tenants to use. They learned very quickly and it has allowed us to easily receive work orders. However, the lack of a mobile app is a big deal. There should be a mobile app so that maintenance can easily work on the orders. Hopefully, this is something that we will see in the future.
ProsAs someone who runs an apartment complex, it's important to be able to receive work requests as soon as possible. This allows tenants to submit a work order and see the progress of the request. It was easy to teach my employees to use, and just as easy to show tenants how to submit their work order. We also like having it web-based, even though it supports almost every computer operating system.
ConsThe only con that we could find was the lack of a mobile app. This is a rather important con. Having a mobile app would allow our maintenance workers to see work orders as they are put in, meaning they could seamlessly go from one issue to the next. As of now, they have to come back to the office once they are finished and then go back out. A mobile app would save time.
August 10, 2018
Charles D.
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
December 27, 2018

“Quality Product for a great price”

OverallOverall, I have been very pleased with the product. None of my team or the requesters had any previous experience with any type of CMMS system. They were able to learn the processes quickly during the on boarding period and had minimal implementation issues. Due to the smooth start up, the system was accepted by all users and seen as a valued addition to our work process.
ProsThe software is easy to learn and if fairly adaptable to you individual needs in a CMMS system. They offer great start up support. They respond quickly to any questions or suggestions given through the help tool. When there has been system issues they are resolved very quickly.
ConsI really don't have any cons, I think the biggest challenge was during the initial set up, we would not fully understand the design process so errors were made on some PM task and equipment data. But, we were able to determine where the errors were made and corrected them.

By Hippo CMMS on January 18, 2019
Thank you for the awesome feedback, Charles! It's great to know that Cajun Industries is taking advantage of everything Hippo has to offer. We were very happy to see your progress during your recent meeting with Natasha. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help or have any suggestions! Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser
December 27, 2018
Ernie R.
Building Operations Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
July 13, 2016

“Lions Manor Preventive Maintenance”

OverallI was a little skeptical when I was first introduced to this product. Over the years I have seen a lot of systems come and go. My first experience with maintenance software was back in the early 80s. Now that was primitive. When I started using HIPPO I was amazed at the power behind this system. The ease of use was a very satisfying experience. I would recommend HIPPO to anyone I knew that was looking for a maintenance system
ProsThe ease of use. Reporting feature, calendar for scheduling, etc.A
ConsThe more I use the program the more familiar I get wit it. That is the same with a lot of things, if you don't use the system for periods of time it takes awhile to get back in the groove.
Recommendations to other buyersJust keep improving it the way you have been doing.

By Hippo CMMS on July 13, 2016
Hi Ernie - glad Hippo has been working well for you over the past 2+ years. If you ever need tp brush up on some of the new features we have added or legacy features, contact our support team. There are many on-going webinars you can take advantage of or get some personalized training sessions. Thanks for the feedback!
July 13, 2016
Sports, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2018

“Facility Maintenance Made Easy”

ProsI like that you can limit the access a user has. This is our main form of communicating any issues that may arise within the facility and with so many users a work order can easily get closed or rejected so it's nice to limit what they have access to. The software is pretty self explanatory.
ConsI would really like to be able to edit/revise a completed work order. Sometimes a document or amount gets revised after-the-fact and it would be nice to not have to open/associate a new work order.

By Hippo CMMS on October 5, 2018
Thanks for the great feedback Veronica. It has been great working with you and the others at Camel back Ranch over the past 4 years.Also glad to hear that you find Hippo user friendly and simple - that is what we aim to do. Even better, Hippo is still relevant and useful in streamlining facilities maintenance for you. We hear you on the completed work order edit - it's very high on our priority list.
October 3, 2018
Ryan S.
Maintenance Manager
Machinery, 51-200 employees
September 17, 2018

“Review of Hippo CMMS - Paramount Die”

OverallOverall it has been good experience. I love the system. Its easy to use, for the most part. It has a lot of features. I just get frustrated with the errors and "hiccups" When the hiccup occurs and you loose all your comments/notations for a long detailed description of the issue and fix... that is when I'm not a huge fan of the system. Overall It works very well.
ProsIts pretty easy to use and intuitive. A plethora of features we have not even explored for use at this time. Easy and automated reporting is great.
ConsAll the hiccups and errors. A lot of minor issues that can be very frustrating and make using the system kind of a pain at times.

By Hippo CMMS on September 21, 2018
Hi Ryan, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you find Hippo user friendly! That is a our main goal here. To not make finding and closing work orders complicated. I do apologies if you have experience some glitches. We are continually trying to improve Hippo and appreciate the feedback.
Steve T.
January 28, 2013

OverallI am a technology specialist within the automatic identification and data capture industry and I am volunteering my consultation services for a non-profit adult day service organization in Richmond, VA. The task given was to identify, qualify, and implement a simple yet robust facility management program to move from a paper based system to an electronic form. There were many challenges due to the existing IT structure of the organization and the use of volunteers to accomplish many of the day to day task associated with caring for the participants. CCADS utilizes a logical balance of professional and administrative employees but the majority of help comes from volunteerism. I began my search focusing on "SaaS" (software as a service) facility management solutions to limit the pull on IT resources and to allow for a manageable cost structure given CCADS non-profit status. After exhaustively reviewing six of the top facility management solutions utilizing a SaS model, I chose HippoFM Zoom as the most applicable. HippoFM software is extremely simple to use and understand, has limited layers of complexity, a high level of pre and post sale support and has many of the bells and whistles I needed for my particular project. The three most important factors to me were cost of ownership; facility visualization tools, and a simple easy to use front end. To be honest, I was reluctant at first to go with a SaaS model because I could see a time in the future when staff participation would outgrow CCADS ability to fund the growth. I needed a solution that would remain for the most part constant in their pricing structure. Hippo FM was the only SaaS I found that offered an affordable solution with "unlimited users" and the ability to grow a mobile workforce at a nominal rate. Lastly, I was extremely pleased with the informative, patient and helpful sales and technical personnel I encountered during my analysis and implementation phase. I can't say enough about their professionalism and willingness to help oversee a successful outcome. I would highly recommend HippoFM to any company looking for a simple yet robust solution for managing a facility maintenance project, whether it be one facility or many. They are terrific!
January 28, 2013
Eric G.
Production Coordinator
Building Materials, 51-200 employees
August 16, 2019

“Great software”

OverallHippo has allowed us to more easily maintain the preventative maintenance for our companies 100+ pieces of equipment, and move away form a paper based system that was prone to human errors.
ProsEasy to use, set up, and maintain in comparison to our previous maintenance software.
ConsI have had a few negative experiences with the support staff. Some of them are great, but a few individuals seem to have difficulties communicating. I have found myself trying to explain something in ten different ways and it not being understood, but this has only happened twice out of my 20~ experiences.

By Hippo CMMS on August 20, 2019
Hi Eric, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! I am glad to hear that Hippo has helped with organizing your day to day preventative maintenance. As you continue to use the system, you will see the benefits of tracking that info. I am sorry to hear that there was some miscommunication, but ultimately the support team is here to help! The goal is to see you and your team succeed! Mel Motoch
August 16, 2019
Mark G.
Maintenance
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“Hippo for Kish”

OverallAll questions & problems have been answered very promptly and courteously for us and our unique setup.
ProsIt can handle a wide array of maintenance subjects. Updates have been very helpful and enhanced the program to be more user friendly.
ConsSome aspects of the programming involve moving from selection to another page. Although you have done a great job in correcting some these time wasting log jams.

By Hippo CMMS on August 2, 2019
Hi Mark, Thank you for your great review! I'm glad Hippo has been a good tool for your company and that you're enjoying our recent updates. Our development team is growing and working hard to make Hippo even better. Your feedback is extremely important to us, so please don't hesitate to share with us your suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
Marishia Q.
Vendor Relations Analyst
April 2, 2019

“Good for keeping maintenance tasks organized”

OverallI work in a vendor relations position in A/P. This streamlines the companies maintenance records for all of the senior facilities and the data or invoices are in the system organized and in detail for each department from the actual maintenance request, to the facilitating, to payment of invoices from the vendor and it makes the payment process seamless.
ProsAnyone can use it, and can be tailored to special requests.
ConsThis software is extremely functional. I wouldn't change anything.

By Hippo CMMS on April 3, 2019
Thank you for your review, Marishia! I'm glad Hippo is helping you and your team not only to keep track of your maintenance tasks, but also to streamline records and invoices for the A/P department. It's always great to hear when different departments take advantage of Hippo tools and features. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
April 2, 2019
Loren S.
Department Manager
March 23, 2018

“It has been an great software for us that has highly improved our process over paper work orders.”

OverallIt increased our overall production by multiple people having visual progress over what was getting done. It eliminated lost work orders. It allows us to look up information much faster then going thru file cabinets for documents.
ProsEasy to use and quick to learn. It is fast to move thru the steps. It allows multiple people to know where certain work orders are in process quickly. The reporting is good and allows you to look up items that may need replaced quickly.
ConsThere aren't many options for customization. There have been times that we would like to do something where we couldn't and the option wasn't there to even create a customization.

By Hippo CMMS on March 27, 2018
Thanks Loren for the feedback. Glad to hear that over the past 1-2 years Hippo has been doing well for you. You will be happy to know that we are adding more customization features this year. You are not alone, many of our users have requested and our development team has the project slated for this year. We look forward to working with Gensco for many more years... please keep the feedback coming and thanks for the review. Daniel - GM
March 23, 2018
Matt M.
Facilities Director
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
April 11, 2017

“A Great Tool, For a Great Price”

OverallWhen looking into CMMS's, I spent hours online researching the different options we had. I even had a consult with someone who worked in this field. I finally found Hippo, and loved what I saw. They have everything any other CMMS would have, but for a fraction of the cost. Given my position this was huge, it's much easier to convince a board with a four digit cost, than five or more. And again, they have all the features that the big names have as well. I don't think that we have even scratched the surface of all you can do! Their customer service was great, and they walked us through everything. Beyond that, they have been very friendly and helpful after our on-boarding period. I highly recommend Hippo CMMS and their Staff. They're a great group of people, and they have a great product.
ProsFeatures, cost, and functionality
ConsLearning curve (takes a bit to get it all working)
Recommendations to other buyersBefore getting it (or any CMMS for that matter) inventory everything.

By Hippo CMMS on April 18, 2017
Hello Matt, thank you for the wonderful review! We're pleased to hear that your experience with Hippo has been enjoyable. Being affordable to our customer's is important to us, so we are happy to hear that our competitive pricing is paying off! We will be releasing our new version of Hippo in the coming months, with more exciting features to make things easier for you! Please contact us at (866)956-2859 ext 255 or info@hippocmms.com for more information.
Mathew S.
High Rise Assistant
Management Consulting, 501-1000 employees
August 14, 2019

“ Hippo CMMS review”

Overall It is effective and accomplishes the task once you understand it.
Pros I like the simplicity of the user experience once you're familiar with the product
Cons I do not like the ambiguity of the external documentation. It is usually easier to call the help desk to get the right answer than it is to research the on line library. Although the documentation is in English, the communication fails.

By Hippo CMMS on August 19, 2019
Hi Mathew, Thanks for leaving us a review! I'm happy to see that you've found Hippo simple and effective to use. I'm sorry to hear that the articles have not been as straightforward as contacting our Support Team. We appreciate any feedback and will look into improving our articles. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to get in touch with us! Best regards, Heidi Chin Customer Success Adviser| Hippo CMMS p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227 e. h.chin@hippocmms.com
August 14, 2019
Shannon W.
Clinial Engineering Technologist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 5001-10,000 employees
December 12, 2018

“Using Hippo CMMS for Clinical Engineering”

OverallOver I have had a good experience with Hippo.
ProsSystem has a great user interface and in easy to navigate. Easy to enter equipment data and retrieve work history on specific equipment.
ConsWe have multiple sites that we service and it is a challege linking data from one site to another.

By Hippo CMMS on December 13, 2018
Hi Shannon, Thanks so much for your feedback. Glad to hear that the Saskatchewan Health Authority is generally happy with Hippo and find the UI and navigation easy to use. Totally understand the issue with pulling more detailed data on multiple locations - we are working on it and should have more robust reports for you and your team throughout next year. We have been speaking with a lot of the regional health authorities in Manitoba as well and they shared similar feedback. We are on it!! Let us know if you need anything else or have more feedback. Happy holidays to you and the rest of your team. Daniel
December 12, 2018
Joe L.
Facilities Supervisor
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
April 10, 2019

“Super User”

ProsI like the communication feature on HIPPO. To have the ability to communicate to the requestor is key in the service industry, in the past we used another program that did not have this feature and it was the #1 complaint.
ConsWe had an issue when we initially rolled out the program with the users putting their phone extensions in the contact info section due to them interpreting the wording incorrectly. After some discussion with the HIPPO Team they rectified it!

By Hippo CMMS on April 11, 2019
Thank you for your review, Joe! It's great to know you're enjoying the communication features in Hippo and that it's been a key feature for you and your team at the North York General Hospital. I'm glad our team was able to help you rectify the contact information that was originally set up in the system. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
April 10, 2019
Erick K.
AVP of Facilities & Asset Operations
Banking, 201-500 employees
March 30, 2018

“The overall experience with HippoCMMS has been good. It is a great product for the price. ”

ProsThe ability to apply and view floor plan and enter work order directly from floor plan and equipment views. The unlimited users accounts, reports, documents, pictures, and specifications that can be added to equipment and facilities, mobile access, and preventative maintenance module.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to have more ability to customize reporting, Demand work order fields and dashboard. There is not the ability to create a work order via email submission or respond to notifications via email. When adding comments, it does not date stamp in the comment field of when or who made the comment.

By Hippo CMMS on April 6, 2018
Hi Eric Thanks so much for the helpful feedback. Feedback from our users is what drives our product forward. Please keep it coming. More customization on reports and work order forms are slated for 2018. Stay tuned. Happy to hear you generally pleased with the software, support and value Hippo brings.
March 30, 2018
Jody A.
Test Facility Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
August 29, 2019

“Initial Review”

OverallStill learning
ProsI like the interactive facility maps, ability to use bar codes, timeliness of responses to questions, and emails to let someone know the status of the work orders.
ConsStill learning but haven't discovered how to view work orders without going through a lengthy search. This is probably my fault and will come with training. If two people are assigned as a resource and one person completes the job the other has to be deleted or has to put 0 hours.

By Hippo CMMS on August 30, 2019
Jody, thanks for the review! It's always great to know which features you're liking and finding useful about Hippo. A tip for viewing work orders at a glance would be to use the Calendar dashboard. You'll be able to see all the work orders for the month, week, or day. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us! Best, Heidi Chin Customer Success Adviser| Hippo CMMS p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227 e. h.chin@hippocmms.com
August 29, 2019
Chris C.
Facilities Assistant
Chemicals, 501-1000 employees
February 22, 2019

“Very Good Product For The Price”

OverallHelps to keep focused on priorities.
ProsThis software gives you the ability to track and submit work orders in a very affordable and easy to use package.
ConsOccasionally there can be a lag time with the programs servers.

By Hippo CMMS on February 25, 2019
Thank you for your review, Chris! I'm pleased to know that Hippo is helping PVS Chemicals to better manage and prioritize maintenance tasks. I'm happy to notice Ease of Use and Value for Money among your comments, which are two big priorities for us! I'm going to be in touch with you so we can further investigate what may have caused a lag in our system. Thanks again for your time to share your experience! Please don't hesitate to be in touch if you ever needs any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
February 22, 2019
Matt C.
Maintenance Supervisor
Hospitality, 1001-5000 employees

“Easy to Use”

OverallIt is a great deal for the cost and it really does exactly what I need it to. Reports and queries are really easy to generate.
ProsIt is easy to use. Set up can be a bit dicey if you don't know what you are doing. This is essentially a database program, so it is good to have someone with experience help with set up to get the hierarchies done properly
ConsIt is SAAS, so it can be a bit "laggy". The function's don't always cooperate and I close the program frequently for reboot

By Hippo CMMS on September 21, 2018
HI Matt, Always nice to hear good feedback about a User's experience with Hippo! You are correct that set up can be interesting but our Data Integration team has great advice and experience to help guide new clients. Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback.
Bill S.
Operations Manager
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

“great to with with”

Overallit is the most easiest to use program i found. all our work orders get done on time and other managers can request work to be done easily
Prosthe lay out and the way it will store all my records. plus how it will email my work orders to my contractors
Conswhen it emails it has from hippo not my company at the start

By Hippo CMMS on April 18, 2017
Hello Bill, thank you for taking to time to review our software, we appreciate it. We are happy to hear that our user friendly interface is working well with your company! We are glad that we sorted your concern with the email address that was sending out emails. We are currently working on releasing Version 6 of our software which will improve features and functionality that will allow you to attach documents to your assets & equipment. Please contact us at 1(866)956-2859 ext 255 or info@hippocmms.com for more information.
Tim H.
Maintenance Supervisor
Furniture, 201-500 employees
December 2, 2015

“Hippo CMMS Software”

OverallHippo CMMS software makes life as a maintenance supervisor much easier. At Haas Cabinet, we were looking a way to keep work orders organized and scheduled, while also keeping track of the costs per repair. Hippo software answered the bell. We are able to track all work orders, costs of each work order, parts inventory, and have scheduled preventative maintenance work orders automatically generate. Hippo helped bring our family owned business into the 21st century.
ProsHippo has a really neat layout. They can use your floor plans and lay out the equipment you maintain so that you get the really cool visual experience that no one else brings. We really like the mobile app. Hippo desktop version syncs with your smartphone or IPad via the Hippo mobile app. Our maintenance guys can create, complete and modify work orders from anywhere they have internet service or mobile phone access.
ConsWe rely on the email alert function to be fully functional. Our maintenance employee's are alerted about works order requests via email. Seems like from time to time Hippo's email servers go down, and we are not aware that work requests are being created.

By Hippo CMMS on December 3, 2015
Hi Tim, thanks for the great feedback and glad to hear Hippo is working well for Haas Cabinet. The e-mail issue should be resolved. If you experience any issues you know to call our tech support team. They are always there to help out when in a jam.
December 2, 2015
David T.
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees
July 30, 2019

“Excellent Product, Reasonable Cost”

OverallWe have identified trends and have been able to amend maintenance schedules based on those trends, very helpful in that regard.
ProsIt is easy to use and easy to learn to use the major functions that maintenance software is purchased for.
ConsIt has a few "quirky" features that I think may be because it is a cloud based software.

By Hippo CMMS on August 6, 2019
Hi David, Thank you so much for your review! It's great to know that it was easy to learn how to use Hippo and that you're getting important information from your database to identify trends and adjust your maintenance schedule accordingly. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever experience any problems when using Hippo. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
Dean R.
General Manager
Building Materials, 51-200 employees

“Great job Hippo !”

OverallVery satisfied
ProsSimplified to learn and use Hippo on a daily basis , easy to find what is needed .
ConsCould be a little more user friendly when creating PM's with Parts, Asset #s ect

By Hippo CMMS on August 1, 2019
Thank you for your great review, Dean! I'm happy you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and that now is very simple for you to manage your assets and work orders. Thank you for your suggestion regarding PMs. I will share it with our development team. Please continue to share your ideas and suggestions with us.Your feedback is very important to us! Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
Seth V.
Maintenance Technician
Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees
September 27, 2018

“HippoFM is great software”

Overallhave been using it for over 5 years so I would say I am very happy.
Prossimple one click viewing of your work orders, very obvious work order submit button, submitting is easy with little information needed to understand the issue.
Conssome of the options in the administration tabs can have a learning curve

By Hippo CMMS on October 5, 2018
Hi Seth Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It has been great serving Seamterics over the past 5 years. The Hippo team is happy to hear that you guys are still getting great value out of Hippo and find it simple and easy to use. Join us for one of our upcoming webinars to learn more about some of the new features we have added. I am sure that Seametrics can benefit and make good use out of some of them.
September 27, 2018
Lindsey M.
Maintenance Reapair Worker II
Gambling & Casinos, 1001-5000 employees

“Hippo Review”

OverallHippo has been a great addition to helping our team keep on top of preventative maintenance, history on equipment, and better tracking system for demands in our facility.
ProsEase of use for resources performing work. Keeps history on equipment.
ConsNot able to extract everything needed from reports that we might need. Using the Extract file comes out in an Excel sheet, but would be nice to see like how the reports are produced. We perform a monthly report for how many demands/PM's were sent in for a specific month, how many of them were completed, hours associated with it as well as previous moths completed in that specific month. I need to flip flop between "Work Order Search" and "Reports" to be able to find all the information we need. Would like to be able to add more then one photo to "Equipment"' Would like to be able to find a work order by key words., not just ID number.

By Hippo CMMS on September 21, 2018
Thank you for the feedback, Lindsey! Hippo can definitely keep maintenance departments better organized with preventative maintenance.
Melvin L.
Hospital Tech Specialist
March 26, 2018

“Quick, easy to assign task. ”

OverallKeeping track of your work and getting work done more timely.
ProsLayout is easy to look and find tasks. I have all the tasks in one screen that is easy to look at. I can make recurring very easily.
ConsWish there was more search features. A way to look up completed tasks. Would like more search fields to choose from.

By Hippo CMMS on March 29, 2018
Melvin, We have heard a few times, compared to other CMMS programs, Hippo is very user friendly and easy on the eyes. There is not a lot of clutter, especially when you can customize that a User sees only what they need to. There are search fields on several of the grids. When creating work orders, there are search fields to locate your equipment or locations. You can find a key word search on reports. Regarding tasks, you can view any completed work order, using the Work Order Search feature. There you can find the old ticket and see what should be completed next. Thank you for the feedback, it is valued here at Hippo!
March 26, 2018
Rick N.
Mechanic
Automotive, 51-200 employees
April 1, 2019

“Hippo Review”

OverallNo problems with the program, except we wish the " time-out" was a little longer
ProsEvery option we need, excellent customer support
ConsA little bit " overkill " for our needs

By Hippo CMMS on April 2, 2019
Thank you for your review, Rick! I'm going to share your review with our customer support team. I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's great to know Hippo is being a great tool for you and your team at Chinook School Division. Your feedback is extremely valuable and I'll make a suggestion to the development team regarding extended timeout times. Right know it is set up to a maximum of 1 hour. Please let me know if you ever have any questions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
April 1, 2019
Luis E.
Process Engineer
Cosmetics, 51-200 employees
March 29, 2019

“Hippo CMMS”

OverallHippo is a very powerful tool. With hippo, you'll be able to keep your maintenance program running smoothly and track your performance with ease.
Pros-The several metrics available to measure performance. -The ability to add associations between parts and machines. -The ability to create several instances. -The reports one is able to create to acquire the desire information
Cons-Loading times can be long sometimes -Websites crashes sometimes

By Hippo CMMS on April 1, 2019
Thank you for your great review, Luis! It's great to know Hippo is helping Oxygen Development to keep the maintenance program running smoothly. I'm glad you're taking advantage of our reports and KPI section to track performance. Please let me know if you ever have any questions and if you experience any issues. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com
March 29, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
September 14, 2018

“Good but can be much better”

OverallIt is OK but can be better.
ProsSimple interface. Can add photos albeit file size is limited. I'm sure this could be increased if you pay for the additional storage.
ConsEntering Equipment Model (type) and equipment. They should have a page (Like MAXIMO used to have and probably still does) where all pertinent equipment information is entered on a page or Tab rather than one looong line (like Excel) i.e. motor, fan, size, equipment detail rather than just a description box (too generic). Being web based it is slow to take your data (quirky) and can be frustrating when you have a lot of info to process.
Chris C.
Building Operations
Facilities Services, 501-1000 employees

“Hippo is awesome”

OverallIt helped to streamline our work orders
ProsI like the fact the Hippo was very easy to learn and is user friendly. the customer service is outstanding.
ConsThe only negative I have about this software is sometimes there can be a delay between the pages when inputting items.

By Hippo CMMS on April 6, 2018
Hi Chris - So glad to hear that Hippo continues to be a helpful tool for PVS Chemicals. You have been a long time customer and we are happy to know that you are getting value out of the system. We are working on improving the page load time for the admin grids - you should notice that the work orders and equipment list are loading much faster. More features and improvements to come ! Thank you for your feedback. Daniel
Matt C.
Maintenance Analyst
Facilities Services, 1001-5000 employees
August 18, 2019

“Works very well”

OverallIt is very helpful and a benefit to track work done in area's as well as the costs associated with those.
ProsIt is pretty easy to use. Most area's are self explanatory.
ConsI cannot bulk input equipment items, or even have a template for repetitive input items.

By Hippo CMMS on August 20, 2019
Hi Matt! " Easy to use," is what we strive to hear. Hippo is designed to be user friendly and I am happy to know you feel that way! Adding a few assets at a time isn't very difficult, but it you have a bulk of information just keep in mind that we can always help import that! Thank you for taking a moment to provide us your feedback. Have a great day! Mel Motoch
August 18, 2019
Mel S.
Maintenance Technician
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees
October 12, 2018

“Hippo the problem solver”

OverallWe are keeping a much better record of our employees work tasks and equipment repair history.
ProsTracks repair history, sends e-mail notifications, tracks part quantities, very easy to use, and great customer service!
ConsWe would like to go back into work orders and update them after they have been closed.

By Hippo CMMS on October 16, 2018
Hi Mel Thank you for your review and feedback. Happy to hear that Hippo continues to be instrumental at streamlining maintenance at Manheim Auto Auction. We take your feedback seriously and will work towards making your suggestions available. Please continue to reach out to the customer success team if you need anything, support or other.
Nathan I.
Maintenance Technician II
Machinery, 1001-5000 employees
October 12, 2018

“A Great Way To Keep Up With Maintenance”

ProsHippo CMMS does a great job at tracking everything one would need for maintenance on any facility. From when things are due for maintenance to what is needed for the maintenance due, Hippo allows you to log it all.
ConsNavigation is a bit confusing at first. Trying to locate where everything is, from equipment to location, can be tricky until you're used to Hippo's layout.

By Hippo CMMS on October 16, 2018
Hi Nathan Really appreciate you leaving us your feedback. Sounds like we are meeting your requirements as a maintenance management system. This is key. As for user interface and navigation, your feedback counts and we always work to improve the user experience. We just hired a new UX designer for our development team and she is awesome. Look out for some fresh new changes - feel free to send us suggestions as well.