AppointMate Ratings

Overall
3.5/5
3.5/5

About AppointMate

AppointMate, with integrated telephony, simplifies scheduling with integrated employee and patient calendars and appointment reminders to both. It matches client needs with caregivers skills, availability, etc. and suggests the best caregiver for clients. AppointMate records employees shift availability, offers access to 150+ reports, provides employees with a map and turn-by-turn directions, alerts for overdue appointments and integrates with billing and payroll systems. Learn more about AppointMate

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
December 4, 2018

“Decent product for the $$”

ProsAppointmate is a system that allows you to schedule staff, manage customer and employee profiles, and allow your employees to clock in and out of work using a telephone. Since implementing Appointmate we have reduced our fraudulent timesheets by 100%. The verification feature of programming the clients phone number and the employee pin number has reduced our waste and made it safer for our business. The program is easy to use I just it was more optimized for mobile devices. Technical support is extremely useful and friendly
ConsNot as mobile friendly as I would like. Decent price for the program.
December 4, 2018
Melissa K.
Scheduling Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
April 11, 2017

“Appointmate is great!”

OverallWe really want to use Appointmate and if the paperless option were possible we would be so grateful!
ProsAppointmate is very user friendly. Its easy to use, easy to teach, and has a lot of features that we haven't even fully explored yet.
ConsAppointmate offers literally everything we want in a software program with one exception- the ability for paperless reporting.
April 11, 2017
Jamie H.
Payroll Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
April 29, 2017

“Used this product for years. Love it”

ProsIt takes in every aspect of scheduling. You can live status track appointments and easily view from both client and employee aspects.
ConsOn the odd occasion it will run slow as it is a web based product, but this doesn't happen a lot. It's other positive aspects out way this
April 29, 2017
Gina T.
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
July 20, 2018

“Great Program”

ProsI loved this program once I learned how to navigate it Offered a ton of functions and reports
ConsIt was hard to learn when I first started working at my old job. This was the hardest part about learning that job.
July 20, 2018
Christi B.
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
2.5/5
December 11, 2013

“Used for 4+ yrs, leaving it ASAP. Lack of support”

ProsAt the beginning, they were wonderful. But once they were bought out by Delta, that ended all support. I currently have five support tickets that are all in excess of six months old, and there has been no response at all. When I ask for any new info, I am always told the same thing: it is with the development team. The development team never gives dates; there is no promise that they will even fix the problem. I have a Report Request that is over three years old. I periodically update it just to poke them. I have never had a response on it.
ConsNothing. I am only waiting until our corporate office finishes their product and then will be moving away from this.
Recommendations to other buyersIt just isn't worth the aggravation. Again, the people at the other end of the phone line are very pleasant and want to help; they just have no ability to do so. It is a real tragedy because it started out as a wonderful product with incredible support. Not so anymore.
December 11, 2013
Sharee Y.
March 8, 2012

OverallI have had AppointMate by Delta Health Technologies for several years. I have been extremely happy with the program and the cost. However, I sure wish they would get an app for my iPad. I recommend AppointMate to everyone!!!
March 8, 2012