BombBomb Ratings

Overall

About BombBomb

Video communication solution that helps businesses with video emails, tracking analytics, screen recording, and social sharing. Learn more about BombBomb

Anastasia L.
Owner/Founder
December 11, 2018

“It's the Bomb!!!”

OverallI LOVE the concept! I love the ease and the fact that they keep improving it. I'm not using BombBomb like I could be, there's SO much more to it then just the one-off video emails I currently do. I plan to switch over from my current email marketing platform to BombBomb as well and take advantage of their CRM-like capabilities as well. The customer service is superb!!!! And the email tracker is something I use all day while working.
ProsIt's SO easy to use and thus far still rather unique so my video emails really help me to stand out!
ConsHonestly can't think of a thing as I've been so happy with it.
December 11, 2018
John P.
Real Estate Agent & Author
December 4, 2018

“BombBomb Cubed Because hey Surpassed The "Bomb" Twice Benchmark”

OverallBeen using the BombBomb product since 2010 and they continue to innovate and stay #1 in the video email space. Customer service is great. Training is great.
ProsThe customiable opt-in forms have been my long-time favorite feature building funnels. The new mobile app for real time engagement is my latest favorite feature.
ConsI wish there was a way to create lists based on engagement score as well as a simple way to remove unengaged contacts automatically if they score less than 10 on the 100 point scoring system in the previous 6 months.
December 4, 2018
Cliff M.
sales manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
April 18, 2018

“outstanding results from our new business development efforts ! ”

Overallour sales teams have benefited from a streamlined delivery for our new business development process, it compliments our outbound prospecting efforts & efficiently plugs into our salesforce platform and our email distribution efforts - thanks bombbomb !
Prosthe impact the process has on our sales development team to personalize our communications and allowing us to interact with our potential customers in a direct unique authentic fashion is producing measurably higher conversion rates than ever before !
Consthe process to get our team members to "feel" comfortable using it... our super users of the software are true believers and the results speak for themselves as we get more and more usage.
Arielle D.

“BombBomb Mass Emails...fantastic!”

OverallExcellent! BombBomb has a simple design which allows for easy navigation through the program.
ProsI love that in BombBomb, you can set up tons of separate groups of contacts. This gives us the ability to send mass emails to certain types of groups (i.e. clients, coworkers, in-house). BombBomb is able to track these mass emails to the user, and see if they have opened, clicked on any links in the email, who received it, ect., which allows us the opportunity to adjust contacts in order to find the people most interested. It also has Social Media automation which is a fantastic tool for people like me who always forget to post on social website to increase traffic.
ConsThe customization of emails can be tricky and not as easy as the program makes it seem. It can only be customized to a certain extent of the options they give you (i.e. adding side bars, adding certain media icons, video sizes ect.) However, it is still a fantastic program
Ryan R O.
Senior Loan Officer
Financial Services, Unspecified
April 18, 2018

“I have had nothing but business growth, creativity and an increase in leads with BB ”

Overallall the benefits ! ;)
ProsI love that it allows me to shine and show my marketplace who I am and increase our connection. It has allowed me to show my professionalism as a modern salesperson and put the me back in my sales process.
ConsThere are not many cons, But I would like some more features on my IOS BB app, I can let you know what those suggestions are if you want to know...
Monika M.
Education Coordinator
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
July 12, 2018

“Incredible platform for Real Estate Agents - Should Be Used By All!”

OverallPersonal connection with clients with technology. In my business, where our company's footprint is across several states, I don't have the chance to meet each one of our agents in person. By having this platform, I am able to connect with the agents via video which makes a world of a difference!
Pros1. Customer Service is INCREDIBLE! If you have solid customer service, it makes all the world of a difference. 2. All the functionality with the platform is great - videos in emails, CRM, automations, tracking, and more...if you want to improve your Real Estate business, this tool will help you differentiate yourself from the others. 3. Easy to use! I love being able to create different templates and making mine unique, but also having the option of using the pre-populated templates too. 4. Integration is phenomenal! It's so wonderful to be able to integrate it with so many other platforms and systems.
ConsPrice is definitely a little steep when looking at it initially. If you use it to its fullest capacity, I think it's well worth your investment.
July 12, 2018
Craig B.
broker owner
April 18, 2018

“Great product and support”

Overallbetter data to understand our client base
ProsData Feeds DATA helps understand who our clients are which to call email turn to hot leads question box too long happy to do a bomb-bomb email to explain
ConsCons None we use Camtasia to edit files A workshop to trade ideas I work would nice to have Access to add team member ar lower cost but limit to email send
JIMMY HAYS N.
P90X & INSANITY Workout Expert, Weight Loss Consultant, Business Developer, President & CEO
501-1000 employees
April 18, 2018

“Bomb Bomb is a game changer! ”

OverallResponse rate from my prospects and customers is much higher using Bomb Bomb
ProsI love that I can make personalized thumbnails so my new customers and prospects know that this is a personal message I took the time to make them - not some spammed video I send to everyone! I also love the fact that inside of gmail I can see who has opened the email and if they watched the video.
ConsThere isn't anything I don't like about the software. I think it is tremendously valuable and very affordable!
Matthew D.
Marketing Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
December 6, 2018

“Tantalizing emails; GIF option pops out to video”

OverallBombBomb itself, as a company, supports a lot of non-profit effort. Our group was the recipient of that support so we operated on a free subscription. That said, their software didn't blend well with our audience, but occasionally, it really helped our sales team be aware of big accounts reading their emails - which always prompted a call - and discover what kind of communication our constituency preferred. BombBomb is very up front that if you don't use their tools the right way, they won't work for you and they make every effort to help users utilize their tools as best as possible. Follow their system and this will very likely be a great product for you.
ProsClearly the main feature - "video email" via a GIF preview of the video. Allows for casual "face to face" communication. Quick, easy reporting on who opens the email, how many times. LOVE the plugin option to get alters when someone opens your emails in real time. LOVE IT!
ConsNot the best fit for every industry or demographic. GIF pops out to an HTML page, not technically video in email - they're as close as possible, though.
December 6, 2018
Steve Hougard Y.
President / Broker
April 18, 2018

“BombBomb is an important and great communication channel I use to build deeper connections ”

OverallThe benefits I receive from using Bombbomb is creating meaningful connections virtually.
ProsSuper user friendly and the app makes it really easy to find specific video I had sent if i need to resend.
ConsA feature that would be really helpful is to text bb messages but also be able to blind copy everyone.
Heidi S.
Online Sales and Marketing Consultant
Construction, 51-200 employees
April 18, 2018

“BombBomb is changing the way we build relationships with our customers!”

OverallThe ability to make personalized contact with customers and add a warm touch to my communications with customers.
ProsBombBomb is super easy to use with a very simple app and plugins for Chrome and Outlook. I LOVE that I am able to make personalized contact with customers, introduce myself, and help make a real connection with customers I never meet in person! I also like that tracking capability -- I get an immediate notice when a customer opens my email, watches my video, or forwards my video to a friend.
ConsAt this point, I don't see any cons -- BombBomb has been consistently improving since I started using the program 3 years ago.
Mike H.
Associate Broker
Real Estate, Self-employed
December 14, 2018

“BombBomb takes emailing to the next level.”

OverallThe real estate business is all about client relationships, and BomBomb makes emails more personal and helps me relay messages quicker and with more clarity, like speaking directly with my clients and prospects.
ProsThe ease of use is wonderful. I can access it from my CRM, Gmail, or on my iPhone with ease.
ConsI really cannot think of a negative. the program is robust and works when needed, except in poor cell reception areas.
December 14, 2018
Brian E.
Lead Pastor
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2018

“The Best of Video Email Marketing”

OverallWe love BombBomb and use it regularly. It's great!
ProsWe changed to BombBomb from one of its competitors a few years back and absolutely love it. Being able to insert short videos as part of our e-mail marketing has increased our open rate, and helped us more effectively engage with those in our community. The software is easy to use, and has a number of tools to help create effective emails that help people engage.
ConsOccasionally, we have an issue with font sizing being inconsistent between different paragraphs. To be fair, this may be our error rather than the software's issue.
August 28, 2018
Marcos G.
Production and Content Director
11-50 employees
July 3, 2018

“Excellent tool to create and send video messages”

ProsAs a video creating company, we started sending video to our customers with video messages, tutorials, interesting facts, etc.. And wanted to find a software that could help us send and distribute video emails easily... Thats when we heard of Bombomb... Its actually cool how you can create a video in just a few clicks, saying whatever you need to communicate, and then send it to a group of contacts, all in about 5 minutes or less! They've got mobile extentions so that you might even record from your phone. Even though we didn't use it, Bombbomb has a tracking and analytics to let you know if your video is causing the impact you where hoping.
ConsTheres not to much to dislike... At the end we didn't go for the paid plan because the tool was much more than we needed. From what we interacted with it, it could have a bit more email templates for you to choose from.
July 3, 2018
Mariah W.
Transaction Coordinator
June 21, 2019

“Pretty great!”

OverallOverall, it's been a useful tool for our team. I'd recommend it. However, because of the little kinks here and there, and the price tag, I could probably find an alternative that serves the same purpose. Sticking with it for now though.
ProsI LOVE that there's a corresponding app for my iPhone! It's easy to use as well; it's been helpful for our office team!
ConsWhen I'm recording a video in the app there are some kinks that I hope get worked out. For example, there's a delay when I stop my video and want to go back and re-do it. Then I find that I'm recording before I've given the prompt to start recording again. It's a frustrating back-and-forth game that wastes time sometimes. Additionally, I haven't figured out how to save a video message (the text portion) to the template, so each time I send out the video from the template, I have to add the text. I'm sure it's user-error, but my attempts have been unfruitful.
June 21, 2019
Amanda H.
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
May 3, 2019

“Complex and over-priced”

OverallOverall, I think BombBomb is a great product for lead nurturing. However, for this product to really work and be worthwhile, you need to invest in the most expensive package. I believe all of their packages are overpriced for what is offered. I do however like the option to pause your subscription if needed.
ProsI loved how BombBomb offers a more personal and creative way to get in touch with your leads by letting them get face-to-face with you in the early stages of nurturing, when they aren't quite ready to commit yet.
ConsI found it to be a very complex program to understand. The user interface can be confusing, and trying to figure out the best way to make it function with all of the moving parts is difficult. I also found the email template customization to be clunky and frustrating.
May 3, 2019
Dean I.
CTO

“The Best”

ProsThe ease of use. The personalization of the email. It makes communication with the customer very personal
ConsNothing. It's awesome ! *Would like to add effects to the email if possible like Chromacam
Rodger T.
Director Of Operations
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Phenomenal Product!!!”

ProsBomb Bomb has helped me enhance my retention rate with my current agents, as well we grown to the seventh fastest Remax in the State of Florida and I tribute a fair amount of that to move the bomb bomb experience.
ConsSometimes integration is challenging with social media. However recently they have made it slightly easier to work through.
Terri L.
Chief Heartrepreneur
April 19, 2018

“I have used this for over a year - wow!”

OverallVery good response rate.
ProsMy emails get opened and I get responses. People actually tell me how much they appreciate getting emails this way.
ConsThat so far it won't integrate with Infusion Soft. I would love it to connect with my Infusion Soft database.
John S. L.
Director of Agency Development
Insurance, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2018

“Phenomenal product and easy to use. So many capabilities I am yet to experience and that is excitin”

ProsVery simple to use, love the mobile app and the tracking capability is phenomenal. The open rate is much higher than traditional email
ConsCustom templates once designed are hard to modify on my own, the ability to share directly with social media is difficult for me
Mark B.
Realtor Team Leader / Co-Owner"The Marks of Excellence" Team
December 5, 2018

“Excellent Video Email Program”

ProsThis program is EXCELLENT! The option to use video email is the way of the future and this company is on the cutting edge of this. The integration with gmail is seamless and it doesn't get dropped into spam!
ConsWe wish there were a few more options for the payment levels. We are right in between payment levels and could use a option in the middle before total customization.
December 5, 2018
Matthew M.
VP Marketing
September 4, 2018

“Good way to send bulk video email. Not easy to use the anyway but defaults.”

OverallWe're sending out email to small (70-200) groups of subscribers. It works but its a PITA to get right and seems to be impossible to set the defaults you want.
ProsMakes sending bulk email possible. Lets you add images, if you can figure out how to bypass the defaults.
ConsInterface is difficult unless you use it the way BombBomb thinks you should. Use an image instead of a video? Have fun! Don't want video replies or social media? Better learn to track down the boxes to uncheck. Want to set a title? Learn to paste because you'll have to put it in three of four different places. Want to send a corrected email? Better do it business hours weekdays so you can contact support when they "hold it for review." (Oh, and don't count on the correction getting out anytime soon.
September 4, 2018
Leslie M.
Custom Home Consultant
April 18, 2018

“I LOVE BombBomb. I use it daily to thank my customers who visit my subdivision.”

OverallI get the ability to personally thank my clients. A video is much more personal than just an email. It also helps them to remember me!
ProsIt's easy to use. I've made it part of my process so I ALWAYS say "Thanks!" in person! I have also used it to reconnect with leads that have gone "cold".
ConsI don't dislike anything about BombBomb. I've been using it for 6 months and it works like a charm.
Lisa V.
Assistant Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
June 20, 2018

“Used to sent potential renters virtual tours. ”

OverallGreat to link and send a video
ProsWe used this software to send potential renters a virtual tour of our apartments. The video links were simple and easy to send and for the user to click on and view.
ConsIt was difficult to upload a video to the site because it had to be a specific size. It also had a monthly charge that other sites don't use.
June 20, 2018
Jeffrey A.
Sales Manager of Business Development
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
June 27, 2019

“Great way to connect to clients and prospects ”

ProsI love being able to send personalized videos within my Gmail account. Having a 3 second GIF playing of the video makes them very clickable.
ConsThere have been various tracking issues that we have been dealing with. Even though we are still dealing with some issues, customer support has always been great.
June 27, 2019
Dr. Ian R.
Doctor
April 19, 2018

“BombBomb has paid for itself many times over. It is one of the best marketing pieces I have.”

Overall$$$
ProsBombbomb is very easy to use. It has a dramatic impact on my prospects. It is very effective and very inexpensive to implement. I highly recommend this program. Video is becoming more and more important.
ConsMy computer RAM can't keep up with some of the features. Mobile app has fewer features than the desktop.
Tim C.
April 18, 2018

“Bombbomb has been a terrific tool in my business. People are always amazed when I send a video!”

OverallIt differentiates me from everyone else and it's a good way to enhance relationship building.
ProsI like the entire platform. It's easy to use, has tons of very cool features everything is easy to find. The tech support team is wonderful too!
ConsSometimes the Bombbomb extension for Google Chrome gets a little squirrely and it takes up a lot of room on my gmail home page.
Bas v.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

“We LOVE BombBomb!”

OverallHappy clients and a quicker way to reply to e-mail!
ProsIt's so quick and easy to send videos to our clients from the GMail application and it's much appreciated by our clients.
ConsNothing major... sometimes the uploading of the video can be a bit slow, but that can be due to the network connection too.
Mike H.
Sales & marketing Trainer
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
April 18, 2018

“I do training for the loan originators and we are seeing great success with bomb bomb”

Overallease of communications
Prosthe ease of use, the screen share and the videos in outlook that have been added are great. this has increase our people usage
ConsI find no faults with the software all is great and there are no least at this time. I wish that we could talk to a support person rather than having to email, but they are always quick to respond.
Brittany G.
Mortgage Specialist
Banking, 11-50 employees
October 14, 2018

“BombBomb Video Messaging Reviews”

OverallOverall, using bombbomb has been great and we get lots of positive feedback on the clients' end of the communication.
ProsThe simplicity of this software is great for those of us who aren't very tech savvy. The read/watched receipts are also great!
ConsGetting an email in video format is new and unique but sometimes when clients receive them they aren't in a private place to listen to it. The information being shared may be confidential or personal. Not really about the software though.
October 14, 2018
David N.
president/ Grand Poobah

“My patients love it”

Overallbuilding patient relationships It lets them know we care.It also makes us look "techy"
Proseasy fun to use .All levels of computer savy can use the program. Patients love it and they respond by telling their friends. Millenials think we are on top of it haha. I like how we can store the previous videos. My hygienists use it to to give rah rah speaches and tutorials.
ConsNot too much. Sometimes the emails are not linked to my contacts.
Nathan W.
Administrative
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
November 28, 2018

“Easy To Keep In Touch With Your Clients!”

OverallOverall a great experience and I would recommend!
ProsBombBomb is great to send out mass emails easily to your sphere and keep in touch with your clients. Video is a great and personal way to do this, which is what BombBomb focuses on. Works great!
ConsIt was a little expensive, but worth it overall. It was also annoying when they would freeze your account if too many people marked it as spam. To unfreeze it then, you had to reach out to a rep and talk to them in person. This process should be a little simpler.
November 28, 2018
Media Production, 201-500 employees
November 27, 2018

“Useful tool”

OverallA great way to communicate with clients without having to type a long email or take what could be a long call.
ProsIt easy to use, and definitely a plus for communication with clients regarding design projects. I set up a station with a camera and light that connected to the computer and it was commonly used by our web ans print designers for them to present versions of projects to the clients.
ConsI had some issues with the google plugin, but they have been improving that functionality
November 27, 2018
Juli C.
Market Leader
Events Services, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2018

“BombBomb rocks!”

ProsGreat way to create super easy videos for marketing, etc. Even has an app you can use on your phone.
ConsTakes time to set up your templates but worth the time.
September 25, 2018
April 18, 2018

“Outstanding product and service”

ProsI love the personal touch this product provides. The online portal is easy to use and very intuitive. The tracking alone is worth the price
ConsCustomer service is not perfect and sometimes difficult to get answers. However once you reach someone they are quick to fix any issues
mike w.
pastoral advocate to the fatherless
Human Resources, Self-employed
April 18, 2018

“Bombbomb has helped us build a community that helps needy children and families.”

OverallEasy to use and helpful to our cause. Customer support is simply the best. Affective in helping us reach our goals and also to raise necessary funds to do what we do- help needy children in our city.
ProsIt works and has helped us raise funds in order to serve 1,664 needy children in our community in just 15 months!
ConsSometimes our large group videos are not received. It seems they go right into the trash bin for emails. We need to improve the stats on our end of how many people actually open up the video.
Deb T.
Digital Sales and Marketing Manager
April 12, 2019

“Great way to personalize your emails”

OverallThis is a great company. They are always updating their product and striving to make is very easy to use. We use it to send out announcements and communications to our agents. We get a much larger open rate than regular emails.
ProsI love that I can record a video response from my mobile device. I get a much higher response rate that is trackable.
ConsIt was a little hard to set up templates but customer support was very helpful.
April 12, 2019
Internet, 51-200 employees
November 17, 2018

“Your inner star”

OverallI'm in Sales, my region is international and I can't fly to all of my customers. This puts a face to a name and increases my open rate for emails as I'm developing my region.
ProsI loved the ease of use, the integration to chrome, the ability to store videos, the tracking features, pretty much everything! They don't like when they say they're "bomb"!
ConsThe monthly cost as a single user is a little expensive.
November 17, 2018
Jackie P.
Property Manager
October 3, 2018

“Bomb Bomb for Real Estate”

OverallThis software is provided by our brand to help our company stand out. Great for recruiting, thank yous and follow up but my favourite use is to send a quick monthly meeting to all of our agents which lets us be very virtual!
ProsSoftware is mobile friendly as well as PC friendly so can use where I like. Set up is quick and support has been great.
ConsA bit of a learning curve while you figure out how to customize stuff so I tend to use the quick send option.
Nate W.
April 18, 2018

“Works so good and is so easy to use there is no reason not to have this in your business. ”

ProsSimplicity. Clean look. Easy to track. It allows me to get updates and see everything I need to see.
ConsThe video openes in a different window. But for the most part I don't see any real cons it is a great product
Joe G.
Regional Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2018

“Love This Service, New Dashboard is great, Phone function works great as well”

OverallPersonal Connectivity With Clients Specific Communication with Clients at all levels Unique communication method clients love it
ProsEase of Use and excellent functionality the computer dashboard new one is really great video quality is good and tracking function is really fantastic
ConsDashboard on the phone application is not as great as dash for computer desktop I would like to see a bit more on the phone
Scott C.
VP of Sales
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
June 16, 2017

“First video email experience was good”

OverallGood energy by the BDR's using it...they really got into it after a while.
ProsI like that you can brand the video wrapper for a really nice look. Onboarding was quick and easy. The free trial made the decision low risk.
ConsChrome extension was a little buggy a few times but I was able to get it fixed quickly. I had trouble confirming that emails would make it into inbox all the time.
June 16, 2017
Danielle E.
Admin Assistant
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
November 23, 2018

“Use it for a Weekly Newsletter ”

ProsSimple layout. Easy to read the newsletter and very uniform
ConsI am not the main user of the software, but what I see my end of the process looks good- no complaints.
November 23, 2018
Zachary N.
Associate
July 2, 2018

“Good experiences thus far, but have not seen engagement levels spike like I was led to believe”

ProsIn the past it was a lot of work to create video messaging content to reach out to customers and engage leads. I have not run into a software or platform like bombbomb that makes it so easy to do.
ConsAlthough it may be as easy as writing an email (in theory) in that you only need to pick someone and then record your message, I have found that it sometimes makes me less productive in that I record a message, but don't like how I look, or see that I have hair out of place. This makes me not want to send the message and I will oftentimes end up sending an email instead. If they had an automatic blemish and hair editor option that would be cool .
July 2, 2018
Nallely T.
Community Relations Coordinator
April 18, 2018

“It is a great idea and easy to use. Simplifies work.”

ProsI am able to send videos without having to worry about the video being too long because I know it will work.
ConsI haven't been able to master its use on my cell phone when writing a message. The window to write a message is always short and I cant seem to find a way to expand it .
Real Estate, Unspecified
July 5, 2018

“Has helped improve email by sending video.”

OverallEasy way to send video email.
ProsProvides an easy way to send video in email and have fillable contact forms on landing page web sites.
ConsSeems difficult to understand all the features and getting around the web site. There are some easy ways to send, but using some of the better parts of the software isn't so clear.
July 5, 2018
Kyle W.
Ministry Coordinator
January 31, 2018

“Great software for sending video messages.”

ProsBomb Bomb is a amazing software to send video emails. Has its own app which makes is simple and easy to use. Also ties into CCB which is amazing.
ConsThe backend can be a slight bit complicated but after a couple times it makes since. other than that it is a great product.
January 31, 2018
April 19, 2018

“I've used BombBomb for a couple of years now. Love it!!”

ProsI like the ease of use, and their access to set up drip campaigns using my videos is especially nice. Their training is top-notch and straight forward. It's only of the best products I've ever used.
ConsThe only con I have is making the time to use it, that's on me, not them! The interface with YouTube could be better as last I checked, I couldn't get stats if I uploaded a YouTube video then used that as a basis for my BombBomb email.
Robin B.
Partner
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2018

“Really great platform to use..easy peasy...makes me look good! ”

ProsEasy to use...looks very professional when sending out to new prospects and clients. Keeping in touch, making introductions to new prospects.
ConsI don't know how to add documents to what I'm sending.
wayne L.
Property manager ? Realtor
December 5, 2016

“Great item to connect with customers”

OverallThis has a great connection with you and customers. Very personal. It is quick to use and makes you look great! Not a big learning curve just open and use.
ProsSimple works on any phone
ConsNot easy to text or import contacts
Recommendations to other buyersMake it easier to easy to text or import contacts
December 5, 2016