PeopleKeep Ratings

Overall

About PeopleKeep

PeopleKeep is automated health benefits software built exclusively for small businesses. With PeopleKeep, companies can give their employees tax-free money to spend on the health services they find most valuable. For companies for whom group health insurance doesn't make sense, PeopleKeep is often a perfect fit. Using our software, companies save an average of 35% in taxes compared to increasing wages. Go to peoplekeep.com to request a free demo of the software & start offering health benefits! Learn more about PeopleKeep

Lisa H.
admin. support/payroll
Construction, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2019

“Great Benefit for Small Business employees!”

OverallAs a small business we could not afford to offer health insurance for our employees after recent rising costs of health insurance. We are a family business and strive to take care of our employees. Peoplekeep has been able to supplement our benefits package for our employees, enabling them to pay for health care services they otherwise would not have been able to have done. A good majority of our employees live paycheck to paycheck, so the thought of getting new glasses or going to the dentist is at the bottom of their list of priorities. Now however, they can do those things because they know they will be able to be fully reimbursed within a day or two. It is a good feeling knowing you are helping to ease the financial burden of health care for your employees.
ProsThe thing I liked most about this software is the simplicity of it. Even the most unskilled computer person can use it!
ConsThe thing I like least about this software is that there is no phone number to call if you want to talk to someone. They do offer online chat and an online Help Center, however sometimes you just want a person to talk to if you have a question.

By PeopleKeep on August 16, 2019
Hi Lisa, thanks for leaving a review to let others know about your experience with PeopleKeep. We've sent you a note directly with information on how you and your employees can speak with us over the phone for those times when you just want a person to talk to directly!
August 15, 2019
Lena K.
Provider Advocate Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees

“Vote PeopleKeep!!”

OverallPeopleKeep is a great way to keep track of medical expenses and easily get reimbursed through your paychecks whether it is weekly, by-weekly, or monthly. PeopleKeep encourages you to take control of your physical health, mental health, and any sort of physical therapy or rehabilitation services you may need.
ProsWell obviously getting reimbursed for my medical expenses is amazing in itself. It covers a wide range of medications and doctor visits. It isn't just prescription medication either, but also some over the counter medications as well. Some items on the list really surprised me such a various forms of birth control contraception available for reimbursement. It's a relief knowing I will be reimbursed for things that come up suddenly or for things that I have been putting off because of a financial bind. I love that and reimbursements come on the following paycheck so long as it is processed a few days prior. It's easy to navigate through the portal and it takes me seconds to submit a reimbursement request. They also notify you that they have received your request, as well as when it has been approved.
ConsIt's pretty particular about the documents you send through (for good reason). Just be prepared to have dates, your name, and medical information clearly labeled.

By PeopleKeep on September 23, 2019
Thank you for your kind words, Lena. We're glad you enjoy using PeopleKeep and find value in our services. We know that submitting all the documentation for your expenses can be a hassle, but that's just to make sure your company stays in compliance with IRS regulations and doesn't get fined if they ever get audited. We're always working to make our product better, so if you have any suggestions or further observations, we'd love to hear from you. You can contact us at support@peoplekeep.com.
Lisa H.
Owner/President
Construction, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2018

“excellent benefit for employees”

OverallAs a small business that cannot afford to offer healthcare to all my employees, we have turned to Peoplekeep as a solution. This allows us to help our employees pay for medical related expenses and ease their burden a bit. We are in our 6th month of using it and our employees are very thankful and excited that they get to be reimbursed for so many expenses. Some employees have even elected to have dental work done now that they know they can afford it with Peoplekeep reimbursement! That is rewarding for us, knowing we have helped take care of our employees in that way.
ProsThe software is very easy to use and navigate. There is always a person available to online chat with or call if you have questions. The turnaround time for any problems is really quick.
ConsI wish there was an app for iphones and droids instead of having to go online to access my account. As a user an app would be much easier to use. As an administrator of the policy, an app would allow me to assist my employees while away from my desk as well.

By PeopleKeep on September 20, 2018
Thanks for the great review! I appreciate you sharing your experience here, and it sounds like you¿ve really been able to help your employees with this benefit. I wanted to let you know that while we don¿t have a mobile app yet, our site is absolutely mobile friendly. You can access your account directly on your cell phone to make changes or approve reimbursements while you¿re away from the office.
Melissa P.
Digital Productivity Coach
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“Fantastic software, awesome customer service”

ProsI love that I can quickly look up eligible expenses, submit expenses, and receive a timely response. If I ever need to provide more information, the request is very specific and I know what I have to do to have the request approved. The customer service via their chat is phenomenal.
ConsI only wish there was a way to submit one receipt/invoice with multiple reimbursement requests. For example, my husband and I went to the dentist at the same time. We paid together so there was one receipt. Instead of submitting the receipt once and dividing the expense up between the two of us, I had to submit it twice. Other than that, I have nothing to complain about!

By PeopleKeep on March 1, 2019
Hi Melissa. We're so glad you've had a smooth experience with the product and our service team. We love hearing new suggestions. We've shared your idea for splitting expenses in one upload with our product team. Keep your ideas coming!
February 27, 2019
Autumn S.
Marketing Specialist
Insurance, 11-50 employees
August 20, 2019

“PeopleKeep Benefits Broker Side”

OverallIt allows employers to set a budget for benefits and not have fear of sticker shock at the next renewal. It allows employees to get something customized to them, and not have a one-size-fits-all that may or may not provide benefits they need.
ProsThe absolute best part is the customer support. I work as a broker and have helped some small groups that are moving away from or were unable to offer traditional employer-sponsored coverage to PeopleKeep. This allowed companies to offer benefits to the employees. Because of my more unique position, I am also an administrator with some of my groups and any issue is resolved within moments. The rep has been a lifesaver! He has made himself available outside of business hours when needed, and always has an answer. The rest of the team provides great service as well through chat.
ConsThe only thing that I can say I would have liked to have was step-by-step instructions before doing the company set-up/ employee load. The issue was resolved easily, however having instructions would have saved the rep from getting a phone call extremely early one morning.
August 20, 2019
Natalie M.
Pre-Screener and Options Counselor
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
June 5, 2018

“I absolutely love this company!”

ProsThe feature that I like the most is how wonderful the customer service is. They are really patient and will explain things until you understand them and they will also assist you in answering any questions. They are also quick to let you know if your submission for reimbursement was approved or denied or if you need to provide additional information.
ConsIn the very beginning when you submit your policy to prove that you have insurance it can be a little grueling.

By PeopleKeep on June 11, 2018
Thank you so much, Natalie! Our support team always gets a boost from reviews like this. I'm glad that you mentioned submitting your policy information can be difficult. We're working with our product team to improve this process and make it simpler in the future. We'll follow up privately to see if our improvements will help. Thank you again for the feedback. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions!
Sandra G.
Product Specialist /Photographer
Photography, 11-50 employees

“customer experience”

OverallWhen I first used the software to open my account it was very simple and easy to get started however, the system can't handle anything outside of normal straight forward billing and payment receipts without human intervention. My last attempt to get a refund has proven to be difficult without human intervention. It works fine for simple straight forward refunds but anything out of the ordinary is difficult because of limited options to make needed changes for unique situations. The software needs more flexibility.
ProsEasy to read and move around. I love the color choices for various parts of the website.
ConsLimited options for unique situations. There isn't an option when your health premium changes for submitting a premium and altering the upcoming refund to be different from the previous refunds before the change. See below my situation for example: I logged into the account and the last refund attempt was labeled ineligible because I cancelled the last request for the refund of 157.80 as a health premium and changed it to a health payment. It said it was ineligible because I won't get the recurring refund each month if it is a payment. That is exactly why I changed the refund type. The system doesn't work when a client's insurance changes from one plan to another twice which is what has taken place this year with our health insurance. I opened the health premium in January of 2018 and paid the policy in full for the entire year and on May 1, 2018 our health policy changed and the premium was increased starting May 1, 2018. In July my husband lost his job due to health reasons and our policy changed again and the policy rate was reduced down to 1.00 starting September 1 as long as the past premiums were paid in full from May 1, 2018 through August 31, 2018 which was the 157.80. I didn't submit a reimbursement for May, June, or July prior to the refund request in September because I didn't make a payment yet. I made the payment August 31 but the bill they sent out was dated for September go figure? The software system can't handle this.

By PeopleKeep on September 20, 2018
Thanks for posting this! We really appreciate the feedback. We¿d love to chat with you about how we can improve our product.
Cady B.
Director of Finance and HR
Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees
September 26, 2018

“A fantastic option!”

OverallWe simply don't have the resources to offer robust employer funded primary health plans. With this platform, our dollars go further and are useful to everyone. With the flexibility of the HRAs, some are able to pay their premiums completely, some cover their out of pocket expenses, some save up for something specific, others save for emergencies. We make our own medical decisions, claims are easy to submit, reimbursement is fast, and admin is easy.
ProsPeopleKeep offered a way to provide meaningful and helpful health benefits to our team on our unique budget. The HRA structure is useful to everyone regardless of their individual situations and PeopleKeep could not make the process and administration of the benefit any easier. User interface is simple and complete.
ConsExplaining the concept of HRAs to people especially potential new hires who think they are looking for traditional primary health care plan benefits.
September 26, 2018
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
September 4, 2018

“Great solution for QSEHRA management”

OverallIt has helped us manage our QSEHRA which saves my few administrative staff much time. We are able to use PeopleKeep instead of dealing with the extra cost of the hours we would otherwise spend dealing with all the paperwork.
ProsI like that it is easy to use, even for those who are tentative to operate a computer to submit medical claims for reimbursements.
ConsAt first it is a little confusing as the administrator to find certain reports that are needed, such as an employee's used balance and remaining balance in their HRA for the year.

By PeopleKeep on September 20, 2018
Thanks for posting such great feedback! We¿d love to learn more about what you found confusing so we can improve our product. Log in to your account to start a chat. We¿ll send your feedback straight to our product team.
September 4, 2018
Troy B.
Chief Innovator
Graphic Design, Unspecified
June 6, 2018

“Small business wanting to offer benefits to its employees”

ProsThe cost of administration has been great and the ability to offer to apply monies toward employee health costs has been a great benefit to be able to offer. Being a small company, it's not always feasible to offer a group health insurance plan and this is the next best thing. Most employees can get better insurance cheaper than if we were to provide a health plan so this is kind of the best of both worlds for a small business.
ConsHaving more detail in the reports each month would be helpful. I realize there are HIPPA laws, but knowing when the claim was made would be helpful to make sure we're annotating in our records correctly. This is very helpful also in the Time-Off Request feature.

By PeopleKeep on June 11, 2018
Thanks for the review, Troy! We're happy that PeopleKeep makes offering benefits more affordable. I'll make sure your request for more detail in the reports gets to our product team, so we can help keep your records as accurate as possible. We'll follow up on this privately. Thanks again for the feedback, and let us know if you find anything else we could be doing better.
June 6, 2018
Elizabeth K.
Operations Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2019

“Easy to use with the best benefits”

OverallThe benefits for health/dental/vision insurance premiums, and prescription co-pays, and medical bill reimbursements helps my financial situation immensely. Also, it is fantastic that the unused benefit amounts rollover monthly, into a yearly total.
ProsThis software is very user friendly. It is easy to upload files and allocate in the desired category for reimbursement. The approval process is quick and efficient.
ConsSometimes choosing buttons it redirects you back to the last page, but seems like it should be routing elsewhere. It seems redundant to a degree of clicking a different button that explains a direction leading you to believe it a new page.

By PeopleKeep on August 19, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to review PeopleKeep, Elizabeth! We're so happy you find it user friendly. That's one of our main goals! We're sorry you've had some issues with the product, but we'd love for you to contact our support team to give some more detail about the buttons redirecting you to the last page so that we can relay your experience to the product team. You can email them at support@peoplekeep.com. Have a great day!
KRISTA M.
Operations manager
June 27, 2017

“PeopleKeep is easy and efficient to use.”

ProsI like the chat feature that is available....the chat feature makes it easy to get customer service quickly so any issues are addressed in a timely fashion.
ConsOne thing I dislike is for each month that is approved for reimbursement for each employee, it is not clear what month of coverage the approval is for. This means I have to utilize the chat feature for additional claim details.

By PeopleKeep on June 12, 2018
I'm glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our customer service team, Krista! I appreciate you letting us know that more detail would be helpful when recording reimbursements. We'll follow up privately to see if our upcoming improvements will help.
June 27, 2017
carole e.
Legal Assistant

“Love PeopleKeep”

OverallOverall, I love PeopleKeep. They have made things so easy and customer service is extremely helpful and nice about every single question I had in the initial set-up process and first months following.
ProsThe ease in using this software is beyond my expectations when I initially signed our company up for the product. It is extremely user-friendly. I have already told several small business owners to look into PeopleKeep because it has been so easy.
ConsInitially when I registered us, it was unclear when I was onboarding myself. I am a user and the administrator, so that was the only confusing component. However, customer service was amazing in rectifying the situation before the billing occurred.

By PeopleKeep on September 23, 2019
Carole, your kind words just made our day! We are thrilled that you are loving PeopleKeep even more than you thought you would and are so appreciative of your referrals. Those mean so much and we're glad you feel like we are worthy of referring. We've had some feedback from other users about some ambiguity regarding an admin that is also a user in the setup process. We're happy you got it all figured out with our support team, but would love any additional insight or feedback about what we could do to make it better. You can contact us at support@peoplekeep.com.
Steven M.
Attorney
September 18, 2018

“PeopleKeep is worth your time and money”

OverallPeopleKeep is a customer-oriented service, and my experience as a customer has been extremely positive. I use the service primarily as a medical reimbursement system provided by my employer. When I submit a medical expense for reimbursement, it is generally approved within a few hours. If there is an issue with a submitted expense (usually my fault), a PeopleKeep representative contacts me and clearly provides the information I need to get the expense approved. I highly recommend PeopleKeep to any business seeking to provide this benefit to its employees.
ProsI use PeopleKeep primarily as a medical expense reimbursement system provided by my employer. The software is simple to understand and user friendly.
ConsI've had no negative experiences with this software.
Scott H.
Lead Pastor
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

“People Keep Review”

OverallUsing People Keep has worked very well for us overall. Their flexibility and active help has made all the difference.
ProsHow accessible and competent the staff at People Keep are. They move quickly to deal with any issues that you have on a particular bill etc.
ConsSometimes what People Keep requires in terms of documentation per receipt is a little frustrating because what you receive from a doctor, for example, isn't always as thorough as People Keep would like it to be.
Samuel W.
Senior Principal
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

“Highly Recommended”

Pros1. Customer Service. Very timely and helpful. 2. Streamline expense submission and reimbursement. 3. Good tracking and reporting during each stage of the expense submission process.
Cons1. UI can be a bit more intuitive 2. A bit complex when trying to find the right kind of expense category to use. Long list to scroll through.

By PeopleKeep on September 20, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! You¿re right. There are many eligible expense types. If you haven¿t tried our search bar, it might save you some time on your next reimbursement request. But don¿t hesitate to chat with support any time you have a question. They¿re experts in what¿s eligible and are always happy to help.
Jenny G.
Client Partnership Director
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 5, 2018

“The PeopleKeep team are quick to answer questions and the platform is very simple to use.”

OverallHealth care expenses
ProsGetting reimbursed for allowable expenses is 3 easy steps (select the type of reimbursement, upload your expenses and hit submit), your available balance is kept up to date and you are notified when your reimbursement is on its way. The customer support team will always get back to you in less than 24 hours (my experience has usually been no more than 2 hours).
ConsI haven't encountered anything that the customer service team hasn't been able to resolve quickly for me.

By PeopleKeep on June 12, 2018
Hi Jenny, thanks for the awesome review! At PeopleKeep, its our goal to help people get reimbursed for their medical expenses as quickly as possible. I'm so glad that the process as been simple for you! If you do run into anything in the future you'd like to see updated or improved, our support team would love to hear about it.
Linda T.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
August 1, 2019

“Easy to Use”

OverallIt has made it so much easier for HR department to help our employees
ProsHow easy it is for employees to submit receipts and get response.
ConsIt was difficult at first to work through, maybe better videos to help would be good.

By PeopleKeep on September 23, 2019
Thanks for your review, Linda! We're glad to hear PeopleKeep is making it easier on your HR department and is easy to use for your employees, but we'd like to hear more from you about how we can make the onboarding process better. Please reach out to us at your convenience at support@peoplekeep.com. Thanks for being a PeopleKeep customer!
August 1, 2019
Sixto V.
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
June 7, 2018

“The ease of use and the excellent customer support make this software a must have. ”

ProsThe recent changes to the user interface are fantastic. I am able to quickly upload my information as well as keep track on the status. A great way for small businesses to offer healthcare reimbursement to their employees.
ConsI have yet to find a downside to the program, but even if I did come across one the technical support staff would quickly resolve the issue.

By PeopleKeep on June 18, 2018
Thanks for such a positive review, Sixto! I'm excited to hear that the updates to the software have helped you to be able to upload your information quickly. We're always pleased to know that our users are happy with PeopleKeep. If you ever do come across something you'd like to see improved, we'd love your feedback!
June 7, 2018
Jonathan T.
Director of Operations
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
July 18, 2019

“Great for giving employees more choice and flexibility when it comes to health benefits”

ProsThe format of giving a monthly stipend for employees to use towards health insurance as well as other health related products/services is interesting and makes managing health benefits much easier in many ways from management's perspective.
ConsThe format does put a bit more of the onus on the employees to make sure they use the stipend.

By PeopleKeep on July 31, 2019
Hi Jonathan, thanks for sharing your feedback on how easy it's been to manage the benefit for your employees!
July 18, 2019
Alex C.
VP of Outreach and Engagement
Internet, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2018

“A great tool for managing personal and team health care costs.”

OverallPeopleKeep has provided my team an easy means of managing employee benefits. This tool has been immensely helpful as our business has transitioned from start up to scale up. PeopleKeep lets us give our team the benefits they want and deserve.
ProsThe software is easy to use and straightforward. I can process personal claims quickly and effectively in a matter of minutes.
ConsEach claim requires a unique submission and documentation even if its a recurring expense.

By PeopleKeep on September 20, 2018
I¿m glad to hear that we¿ve helped you save time managing employee benefits! I did want to clarify one thing: healthcare insurance premiums are the most common type of recurring expense and only have to be submitted once every year.
Emily Anderson S.
Office & Investor Operations
11-50 employees
June 27, 2018

“Perfect Health Benefit Platform for a Growing Business”

OverallPeopleKeep gave our company a unique way of offering health care benefits and allowed our employees to keep their own insurances.
ProsSaves our company time and money! PeopleKeep allows employees to seamlessly add health reimbursements with the touch of a button. The platform is simple and very easy to use. The chat feature is helpful if you or your employee may have any additional questions. PeopleKeep also also allows me (the admin) to reimburse our monthly totals in less than 5 minutes.
ConsThere is not one negative comment that I can say about this service. I absolutely love using this software!
June 27, 2018
Jordan L.
Graphic Designer and Marketing Associate
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“PeopleKeep provides convenience and organization”

ProsPeopleKeep is a great platform that makes it simple to manage paid time off and reimbursements. This convenience takes away the guess work and allows users to focus on their business objectives.
ConsI think it would be more convenient if PeopleKeep could send out biweekly or perhaps monthly emails updating its users on how much PTO and reimbursement funds they have left.
Sandra K.
National Director of Events
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2019

“Easy as 1-2-3”

OverallQuick and easy to use. Professional and fast response.
ProsPeopleKeep software is easy to navigate and user friendly, especially for the non-tech individual such as myself.
ConsI did not find anything dislikeable about PeopleKeep Software.

By PeopleKeep on September 23, 2019
Thank you for your review, Sandra! We're so happy you find the software easy to use and that our customer support is professional and quick to respond. We pride ourselves on these things, so it's always nice to hear that we're doing a good job for our customers. If you ever have any suggestions on how to make our product even better, we'd love to hear from you! You can get in touch with us at support@peoplekeep.com.
September 18, 2019
Abigail Q.
Family Office Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
July 30, 2019

“Easy for Users”

ProsPeopleKeep is an easy to use software. It helps users understand and find what are eligible expenses through the site. It is simple and user-friendly. Adding the documents for reimbursement is easy. PeopleKeep does a great job communicating during the process of eligible expenses.
ConsBeing reimbursed for premiums is the most complicated piece.

By PeopleKeep on July 31, 2019
Hi Abigail, we're thrilled to hear you've found PeopleKeep easy to use! We'd love to hear more about how submitting your premium could be smoother. You can share additional feedback with us at support@peoplekeep.com so we can share that with our product team.
July 30, 2019
Whitney Z.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2018

“Perfect option for small business ”

OverallPeopleKeep has allowed us to stay compliant as a business and it has also provided a way to allow our employees health insurance coverage without a huge out of pocket expense to our company.
ProsGreat option for our employees and a way to stay compliant. Great customer service.
ConsNothing. It is very user friendly. People keep has allowed us to stay compliant as a business and it has also provided a way to get our employees coverage health health insurance coverage
Steven W.
VP of Engineering
June 5, 2018

“Peoplekeep make managing our health reimbursements so easy.”

ProsThe support is awesome, very efficient and very friendly. You will not be disappointed using Peoplekeep
ConsThe mobile version of the site needs some love, but it is still usable! If they get a mobile app, it will make it awesome!

By PeopleKeep on June 12, 2018
Hi Steven! Thank you for the complement and taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback. I'll make sure that your request for a native mobile app gets to our product team.
Emily R.
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

“User Friendly”

OverallPeopleKeep has been great to give us a professional unbiased program to approve medical expenses. This takes the liability off of us. We are a very small company so this is a great fit since we do not offer full medical insurance.
ProsEasy to use on the employee and on the employer side, easy to navigate, quick to approve or request more information. Very easy to either chat with someone online or call and talk to someone on the phone with any questions or issues.
ConsThe reports after you schedule a payment for an employee are difficult to read.
Mythreyee sree S.
Engineer
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
October 11, 2018

“Just couple of concerns”

OverallI have one concern. If my doctor suggests me to use an over the counter medicine for any illness, people keep still asks for prescription. Doctors dont usually give prescription for over the counter medicines. I wouldn't buy a medicine uness I have a need for it. It would be nice if people keep allow over the course medicine reimbursement without prescription.
ProsCan apply for a reimbursement for any past date from January.
ConsI cannot access any of my past approved reimbursement files. So I can't remember what is reimbursed and what is not when I come back after a while
October 11, 2018
Mary M.
Receptionist/Assistant Real Estate Closing Admin

“ZaneHealth”

OverallI am just starting to use it, but am very happy with PeopleKeep.
ProsIt is self-explanatory and easy to navigate.
ConsReally no cons. Insurance is a complicated matter and there are so many companies out there claiming to be "Insurance", when in fact, they are a benefits discount company. They like to mislead you.
wendi b.
graphic designer
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Really easy to use”

OverallGreat experience with people keep. Questions are answered in a reasonable time line. Very helpful.
Proswebsite is easy to navigate icon are recognizable
ConsNothing really. Could use a little more color.
Michael R.
Project Engineer
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
August 23, 2019

“No Hassles”

OverallWe have no human resources / benefits person on-site. Medical bills can be easily submitted online in a confidential manner without involving coworkers or associates.
ProsThe process for submitting claims for reimbursement is very simple and flexible.
ConsThe extensive lists of what is covered could be more understandable.

By PeopleKeep on August 26, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to review PeopleKeep, Michael! We're so happy that you find the expense submission process simple and flexible. If you're open to it, we'd love to hear more about your experience with the list of eligible expenses and get your thoughts on ways to improve that functionality and make it more easily understandable. You can reach us at support@peoplekeep.com. Have a great day!
August 23, 2019
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

“Love People Keep”

ProsThe customer service is great. They are very friendly and always prompt with an answer.
ConsI can't think of anything that I don't like.
Michael A.
Technician
Construction, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Great versatile product for the small business group ”

OverallGreat experience, fast response, customer service knowledgeable and fast, easy to use, straight forward concept.
ProsEasy to use and fast response. Reimbursements are submitted and verified within days and show up directly into next paycheck.
ConsThe method of having to choose a medical expense from a drop down menu to be able to fill out the reimbursement info is a little difficult to deal with because it is so specific. Whereas if you could submit your reimbursement could be submitted under much more general groups and the specifics can be listed out in the description that would be faster and less confusing.
Andrea F.
Marketing Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallCustomer service has been prompt and efficient when answering any questions I have.
ProsIt's very easy to find out what qualifies as an expense, understand the plan, and submit a request for reimbursement. It's a user-friendly website and things are easy to follow step by step.
ConsNo cons but it would be helpful if there was an app to download on my phone.

By PeopleKeep on September 23, 2019
Hi Andrea! We love seeing those 5 stars! Thanks so much for your review of our software. You'll be happy to hear that we're going to be working on a mobile app soon, and hoping to launch by next summer. We hope that this addition will help you more easily use the software. Let us know if you have any other suggestions!
Ajit J.
Senior Software Engineer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
July 24, 2019

“PeopleKeep is keeping my business”

OverallIs Super for business
Prosvery use full when you fill TDS and deductions
ConsAs such i don't find any cons for small business people

By PeopleKeep on August 6, 2019
Hi Ajit, we're so glad we've been able to help. If you ever have suggestions for how we can improve your experience, we'd love to hear them!
July 24, 2019
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

“Good Product”

ProsI use the healthcare cost reimbursement functionality a lot and it's really awesome.
ConsIn the time-off section, it would be better if there is a place I can track my PTO hours gained this year to date, accrued from last year, used and left.

By PeopleKeep on September 20, 2018
Thank you for telling us about your experience and what you¿d like to see added! We¿re currently testing PTO accruals and tracking, but they still need a little more development. We¿ll let you know when they¿re available.
Joel D.
June 5, 2018

“PeopleKeep takes the pain out of managing an HRA!”

ProsSimple for me and my accountant to use. The customer service team has always been extremely responsive and helpful.
ConsNone

By PeopleKeep on June 12, 2018
We really appreciate your review, Joel! I'm glad that using PeopleKeep has been easy for both you and your accountant. We also love reading great comments about our support team. If you do think of anything that could be improved, please let us know!
Connie S.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

“User Frienly Software”

ProsIt is extremely easy to record the monthly reimbursements given to employees. You can print an up to date report very easily. Employees love the system and it is also very easy for them to submit invoices/receipts if needed.
ConsThe only thing I think can improve with the software is pricing. No other complaints, software is extremely easy friendly.
Chris K.
Program Manager
Design, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2018

“Great Service & Customer Support”

ProsThe software is extremely easy to use and the Customer Service team is very responsive. Oftentimes they answered inquiries within 10 mins. For monthly insurance premium reimbursements it couldn't be more simple. Upload the appropriate paperwork once and then it's on auto-pilot.
ConsAs an employee there wasn't anything that I had issues with.
Christopher S.
IT Services Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2019

“Easy to get my benefits started”

OverallI think it is great for both my employer and me so he can provide something for his employees without a large cost to the company
ProsI was about to submit my information easily without any confusion.
ConsThe waiting period between submitting my application and getting it approved. I think my plan administrator had to do something on her end so there was about a week that I didn't know the status of my acceptance.

By PeopleKeep on August 19, 2019
Hi Christopher, thanks for leaving a great review! Our team has reached out to you by email, we'd love to understand more about the wait you had so we can help reduce that in the future.
Julie b.
Warehouse lead
Plastics, 11-50 employees

“People”

ProsIt tells me what got reimbursed.and what money is left.
ConsIt's hard to find where it add documents.

By PeopleKeep on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback! We¿d love to get more information from you on what made that difficult.
Jayme S.
Product Manager
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
October 2, 2019

“Easy and Fast”

OverallMy healthcare reimbursements are so easy to manage and process. Thank you!
ProsI love how easy this is to use - they really take the guesswork out of the process. The turnaround for approvals is so fast as well which puts me at ease.
ConsI love it! I don't have any cons at this time.

By PeopleKeep on October 7, 2019
Thank you for your review and kind words, Jayme! Hearing your positive experience makes us feel good about the work we've been doing, but don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any feedback about things we could do even better!
October 2, 2019
Parker D.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2018

“Great solution for small, distributed business teams”

OverallWe wanted to help our employees with health insurance and expenses, but couldn't find a plan to cover us with fewer than 10 people in multiple states. PeopleKeep did just what we needed - helped provide equitable coverage to all our staff, while simplifying the administration for us to make it easy on all sides.
ProsThe interface is simple and attractive, it's easy to customize the reminders and other aspects, and the customer service and information for employees has been great.
ConsThere isn't anything we don't like (so far).
Steven S.
Residential counselor 2
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Awesomely easy”

ProsSuper easy to get enrolled. Also once enrolled it is effortless to get reimbursement.
ConsNothing to report. Have not had any problems.
Andrew B.
Global Travel Consultant
Hospitality, 11-50 employees

“AMAZING!!!!”

OverallPeoplekeep has changed my family's life. We had basic insurance through my wife's teaching job, but PK has allowed us to take advantage of other benefits we have longed for. It allows me to keep focused on my work because I know PK is helping me with the peripheral things in life. Thanks Peoplekeep!
ProsEasy to use, makes the benefits clear and understandable. Everything is set up to make the user feel in control.
ConsNOTHING :) It is very easy to use and the staff is always willing to advise.
Biotechnology, 11-50 employees
March 4, 2019

“Easy to use healthcare reimbursement”

ProsGreat dashboard that is easy to read and know all your information quickly. Describes what can be reimbursed very clearly.
ConsGetting approval for some reimbursements were difficult because had multiple receipts/documents for checkups.
March 4, 2019
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
December 20, 2018

“Simple concept and very easy to use”

OverallI did this as a test case for the company I work for. The overall experience was pleasant because it's such a great visual user experience.
ProsThe ease of use is my favorite part. It was very easy/quick to get started and the user interface is pleasing + simple to understand.
ConsHaving not used something similar to this before, I wasn't sure what type of questions to even ask. I would have liked some additional tips/tricks advice as a newbie.
December 20, 2018
Karrie B.
Director of Education
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2018

“Easy to use, flexible, good support”

OverallThey respond to questions quickly and thoroughly. There is a great deal of information on the site, so I rarely even have to go to customer support. I appreciate being able to answer most of my own questions!
ProsThe PeopleKeep software interface is intuitive. The benefit itself is flexible, and the ease of use is appreciated (so I don't have to help our employees figure out how to use it).
ConsI cannot think of anything to post here.
Ryan J.
Mold Supervisor
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2019

“Great Product”

OverallIt is a stress free experience with the software and loved the quick response time was.
ProsLove how the software is friendly to use and very quick response on the feedbacks of the statuses.
ConsI do not have anything I like least with this software. Great product!

By PeopleKeep on September 10, 2019
Thanks for your review, Ryan! We love that you think our software is easy to use and we pride ourselves on our quick response times. If you ever have any feedback on how we can improve, don't hesitate to reach out.
August 21, 2019