Lemax Ratings

Overall

About Lemax

Lemax is a web-based travel software that automates your sales, marketing, operations, and finances. Our software has been modeled upon the most successful travel businesses worldwide and it covers the entire business process for travel agencies. With our software, and our dedicated implementation and support team, customers will be able to grow their travel businesses, improve efficiency and generate more sales. Learn more about Lemax

Chris A.
Founder / CEO
July 14, 2014

“iTravel Review”

OverallI was working in the travel industry in Costa Rica for 8.5 years before I decided to start my own company, so I knew what was needed to start a successful travel agency. I knew how to do sales & marketing, website and the operations ' the only question was if I could find a system to help me with our data entry and custom made itineraries. I found iTravel online within the first two weeks of starting the business and without doubt this has been the most integral part of the process. Anyone can build a website and we have lots of experience in the Sales & Operations side of a travel agency, but iTravel and the ability to custom build our itineraries was the most crucial part of putting this all together. It isn't perfect, but it's pretty close and we are very happy with it. From the start the system has been just about everything we needed, but the ability, willingness and flexibility from Lemax to customize it even more for our specific company has been amazing. It is incredible how much we are able to customize someone else's system to our specific needs. IMPLEMENTATION: The information provided and the personal training sessions were immensely helpful as we got started. As mentioned before, the more we played in the system the more we wanted to customize things and Lemax was always willing to do it. USABILITY: The iTravel system isn't perfect, but it's pretty darn close. Overall it has been very easy to add rates, build customized itineraries and run reports in the system. We LOVE how much we can customize the itinerary itself to the custom fields we use in the background to track things. The ability to create and save templates is a HUGE time saver. It would be useful to find a way to integrate it with Quickbooks. I think that could be a huge opportunity for iTravel and the clients (including us) would love it. The ability to customize your dashboard would be nice too ' display graphs of certain metrics we track as opposed to the standard graphs that we are all shown. SUPPORT: The ability to customize the system to our needs has been incredible. It's always scary to work with an online company you've never met and that is so far away, but we are so glad we found them. In any business customer service is the most important part of the job, and great customer service can be hard to find in any culture and any country. We've had constant questions and requests and the service we've received from Lemax has been nothing but outstanding.
July 14, 2014
Jason B.
General Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
July 12, 2018

“Great Travel Agency Software!”

OverallGenerate itineraries and price quotes quickly and accurately. Generate Receipts and have insights into bookings and accounting.
ProsThe days of making itineraries for clients are gone! If you can't generate itineraries and quotes quickly and accurately you can't compete. LEMAX and their "iTravel" Software has been essential for helping our travel business to grow. It has so many features and can help us to automatize many aspects of our business.
ConsWell it is very complex and therefore takes a lot of work to set up. It has definitely not been an easy implementation process, but the LEMAX team has been there to help us every step of the way.
July 12, 2018
Elaine D.
Operations Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
June 17, 2018

“Very user friendly product with an amazing support team.”

OverallWe improved our operational efficiency and icreased the ability to sell Online to B2C and B2B customers.
ProsLemax support team never fails to assist. They continuously develop and provide solutions for the customer - an ever evolving system. Implementation was one of the smoothest we have ever been through. The entire project was effectively managed from their side and only handed over once us (customer) was completely satisfied.
ConsAfter the implementation, there were some specific issues that bothered us, but implementation and support teams took the effort - at the end, everything were solved so I found no negative factor at all.
June 17, 2018
Daniela M.
Commercial Director
April 20, 2018

“Great tool, with a lot more features than what I expected”

ProsI found this system very easy to learn and to implement. The learning process was very easy and the people that teach you are great, with great disposition and patience to teach you. The system has many more capabilities that what I expected, more options to help you have lots of information and data to make reports and evaluate your sales. The support has been very helpful we have gotten responses very fast to all of our questions, even with the very large time difference. I have very high expectations about how this system will help my business thrive and develop. It was definitely a wise investment. The possibility of clients to access directly to make inquiries and check cost of services. All of the B2B functionality.
ConsI think I would really like the idea of making changes in a way that we can replicated to other markets without having to make them one by one.
April 20, 2018
Jennifer D.
Operations manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
April 27, 2018

“Great Investment”

OverallWe solved our biggest challenges of doing manual calculations and creating quotes, invoices manually. Lemax increased our operational efficiency!
ProsLemax is easy to use and a time saver. The implementation was fast and the support staff excellent with training us on how to use the software. Support is great. Any question is answered within a day if not the same day.
ConsI have no special remarks regarding the use of this software or support services. User interface could be prettier.
April 27, 2018
Val K.
Owner and Manager
July 5, 2018

“Lemax software provides flexibility which has given our company significant value in daily workflow.”

ProsSoftware provides all range of benefits, but I would like to point out the ability to add ad-hoc items. This feature is one that provides a huge value for my business, and I find it enormously important.
ConsAt the moment, Lemax does not have a full CRM functionality. I consider that a con, but on the other hand I believe they will resolve this issue in the near future, since they're very aware of clients needs and requirements.
July 5, 2018
Pavle M.
Managind Director
March 28, 2015

“ITRAVEL feedback”

OverallBefore we started using iTravel, we were already using a system, but the system was lacking some features, was old and was not updated any more. Lemax team helped us to migrate to ITRAVEL which was a crucial process for the whole company. We are satisfied with the services we receive from the Lemax team. Two things that are very important to me are the software updates, I like that new things and modules are added contentiously to the system. When we started working with iTravel, it had less features, but still it was our first choice. So today, if I would pick a new system, I would choose iTravel again for sure. The second thing that is important to me, but even more important to my team, is the support! My team of 45 people is the one who is working with the system every day for 8 hours per day. Lemax support was great during the adaptation period and helped us with all inquiries.
March 28, 2015
Jan Z.
General Manager
February 2, 2016

“Reliable incoming tour operator system”

OverallAs incoming tour-operator we needed reliable, robust and flexible tool to record and analyze all our products and business operations. Itravel Software helped us to organize our travel products by giving us the possibility to manage big variety of supplier conditions and to record them in the system price lists. System fully supports all needed steps of reservation process so except standard confirmation process we can also track payments, enter and manage supplier invoices etc. I appreciate also full support for ad hoc reservations, so we are able to manage them all within one system. Without having all data structured in one complex system we would not be capable evaluate our business partners and product efficiency.
February 2, 2016
Alvaro D.
Head Destination Manager
May 22, 2015

“itravel reduced our manual errors and excel sheets calculations”

OverallThe integration of iTravel into our business processes has dramatically reduced the time taken to produce quotations for our groups, additionally it has reduced errors and reduced the amount of time required to deal with the reconciliation of financial elements. The speed and ease of entry of FIT contracts has enabled our company to efficiently add FIT segment to our companies portfolio of products, these including accommodation, attraction, tours, transfers and rent-a-car. We are happy with Mateja's level of support and knowledge of the system. Your team has good response and solutions to questions and problems we have brought to attention. No complains really, just keep working away on adding new features that will benefit all customer types.
May 22, 2015
Postak S.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
March 13, 2019

“Lost my investment on this software. Don't recommend.”

OverallBecause of the complexity, I discontinued the use of the software and later it was deactivated by them. I emailed Mate to requested to activate my account and see if there has been any changes but he didn't reply.
ProsTour cost calculation for various group sizes.
ConsThe itinerary builder is the worst. Pasting the texts from the word and formatting is a real pain. The coders have to do everything for heading, indent, paragraph spacing etc. and you have to pay for each customization. The software did not have the feature of creating of rooming chart and had to pay to build one but that also has limitation.
March 13, 2019