BeeBole Timesheets Ratings

Overall

About BeeBole Timesheets

BeeBole Timesheet: The best employee time tracking system for businesses. Our customers are both small & big companies (Tesla, Michelin or Zurich). With BeeBole, managers can track time and control costs with lots of custom modules such as projects, departments, billing costs -with multiple currencies -, timesheet approval, team calendar and easy configurable reports. GDPR compliant & multilanguage. Full Feature 30-Day Trial. No Credit Card Required. Learn more about BeeBole Timesheets

Filippo C.
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees
November 19, 2018

“Straightforward but powerful time registration tool!”

OverallI have found the tool very effective in creating monthly reports for team leads and finance. Also applying some post-processing (by means of a spreadsheet) is very easy thanks to all the metadata that can be added to time entries such as custom field values and groups.
ProsThe SW is nicely structured in modules, and every screen is highly customizable depending on your needs and role in the organisation. The best thing by far is the support these guys are providing: even when hitting the limits of the tool on a given use case, the online chat is always the easiest way to get in touch with them and get support in a matter of a couple of hours tops!
ConsManagement of which users get to view which projects to book their hours on is not the simplest thing to configure when managing complex setups (e.g. by default every new sub-project/project/company is visible to everybody - or inherits by its parent). When pushing the tool to its limits, especially when trying to move hours across projects and companies, it can be hard to get it right because the manual intervention required can be error prone. A recent update has improved this aspect (no more need for export and import data), however there are still a number limitations (e.g. hours cannot be moved from a project to a sub-project).

By BeeBole on November 29, 2018
Hi Filippo, Thank you for your review and feedback. Did you check the Project Overview in Settings > Download your data. This give you a clear list of who has access to what in the timesheet. Kind regards, Yves
November 19, 2018
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“A good fit”

OverallThis is definitely an upgrade to our previously excel based timesheets. Information is secured and trustworthy, nothing gets erased by mistake, and you can track in real time how much has been spent on each project. I would say that it can be improved though, for example, adding an end date to projects would be good, to avoid people billing on already finished projects. Overall, I would say that it takes a while to figure out how to parameter and use it properly, but once you do, it becomes a very helpful tool, and the Beebole team is always here to help. We are glad to have selected it!
ProsIt is very easy to record hours, the interface looks good and is customizable. The reports allow you to display or extract the data under many forms, easily accessing the information you need in a timely manner.
ConsIt takes some time to figure out how to best use it, for example, a lot of our users keep sending in their timesheets when they only wanted to save them, or get lost with the timeframe feature. It is not completely intuitive.

By BeeBole on October 1, 2019
Thank you for the nice and complete feedback. We really appreciate it.
Randall H.
Software Engineer
June 21, 2018

“Simple and intuitive tool for logging your work hours”

ProsMy company used different timesheet tracking tools in the past, but the one I liked the most and that my company used in the end was BeeBole. The user interface is simple and easy to fill out. Depending on how it is set up for you, you may have the ability to modify hours logged on previous days, which other timesheet tools often may not allow you. The ability to show and hide rows is also neat as you don't lose the data when you remove a row, just the visibility is removed. I like the row colors too.
ConsThis isn't a problem with the tool but rather with how the company configured it for its users. But whenever I need to charge hours towards a charge code that isn't in my available codes, I have to reach to our HR to request the code be added to my list. I wish we had the ability to add our own charge codes, and then HR can later validate it - to me that would make it more flexible.

By BeeBole on November 30, 2018
Hi Randall, I realize I never took the time to thank you for your feedback. Thank you! Yves
June 21, 2018
Elena B.
CMO
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
January 18, 2017

“Effective and extremely flexible time tracking tool for freelancers and agencies”

OverallI work with other freelancers and I have several clients. I really need to know what's going on, and it's not a matter of trust and performance, it's a matter of understanding how long it takes them to do some recurring tasks and unexpected ones, because my quote for clients is based on those billable time entries and I found that, before using this app, most of the time we were completely underestimating how long it would take us to do this or that, it affects margins and profit. This wasn't my first time tracking tool, I have to admit it, but now comparing BeeBole to other well-known time tracking tool for freelancers, I'm sticking to it mainly because of 2 things I haven't found elsewhere: customizable dashboards with your own metrics and super fast online and offline support. Plus it's in Spanish too. Also pricing is very easy to understand, and I have access to all features, there's no difference in that sense between a small agency like mine and super big customers, and I appreciate that too.
ProsProduct itself: the customizable dashboards and reporting system. All the permission levels. Also pricing system. Support is superb. The fact it is in Spanish.
ConsWhen I signed up for the free trial, it felt like landing a little bit on the moon, like emptiness. I was expecting more bells & whistles, now I appreciate its simplicity, and probably the fact of having a walkthrough tour might have helped a little bit. In any case I contacted support and they were fast and attentive and set me up a demo and till now.
Recommendations to other buyersThe timer option is not very 'obvious', but for my type of freelancing, and I using Toggl before, I really need real-time time entries, and BeeBole has a timer option but they don't really highlight this enough. Adding your own KPIs on the dashboard can give you lots of information in a glimpse.
January 18, 2017
jerome P.
Construction, 11-50 employees

“A robust software”

OverallI manage all the timesheets of my techniciens through beebole and have instant visibility on where time is spent
ProsVery powerful and the user UI the user's side is excellent
ConsThe admin interface on the back end can be a bit complex if you do not have adequate training

By BeeBole on September 23, 2019
Thank you Jerome for the positive review. It is really appreciated. We are actually working on a new interface which should make the administration much easier.
Marty E.
SVP, Director of Operations
51-200 employees
February 15, 2018

“Great product. Easy to use. Great support. What more do you want out of any kind of software?”

OverallTimesheets... unless employees don't fill them out, we don't get paid. Getting paid is a huge benefit to the company. Duh.
ProsSimplicity. It is rare that you can find a product that is easy to use BUT also is very feature rich. Beebole has hit a homerun with their Timesheet product. We have used several different timesheet systems and this by far is the best product out there. Support was also top notch. If I have a question, I could send an email and they were right on it. Even if they could not figure it out right away, they still let me know that they are working on it and kept me up to date. LOVE IT.
ConsNot being able to change the colors of the rows on the timesheet. Petty. But something I would like control over.

By BeeBole on February 21, 2018
Thank you so much for the review, Marty! We're thankful for your service and your words.
Lee M.
Sustainability Director EMEA
Environmental Services, 10,001+ employees
June 24, 2019

“Very useful but graphing capability is not intuitive”

OverallOverall I really like the platform, I use this at least on a weekly basis, but log in on most days. The functionality is easy to use once you have had a crash course and use it as often as i do, the shear volume of data it holds is great for creating meaningful reports and exporting to create the graphs required.
ProsI love the quick glance Team Calendar, month by month when i meet with the team leaders i can quickly tell them who is behind in populating Beebole. The data gathered and then exported for what i want to analyse is fantastic, which in turn allows for meaningful discussions around time spent on various projects, sickness etc... I also like being able to create teams with leaders and mirror the hierarchical structure for our business.
ConsThe graphing capability, the reports provide a good overview of the data which you can then export and graph within excel, but the lack of simplistic graphing would be a good touch for initial anomalies to jump out when you first log on. I suppose this is a personal preference and may not be for everyone., overall I really like the platform.

By BeeBole on June 25, 2019
Hi Lee, Thanks so much for the review! We will be happy helping you with the reports, should you need some advice. By the way, have you tried our google spreadsheet add-on? Happy to count you among our customers! Yves
Teddy P.
Attorney-at-Law
Law Practice, Self-employed
September 26, 2019

“Lawyer's BeeBole review”

OverallIssues encountered have been swiftly addressed by BeeBole staff
ProsEasy to useful the standard configuration Fair price
ConsNot easy to personalize In the week view, uncompleted lines appear which gives a long list to drop for finding a client line. It does seem possible to backdate an entreprise creation and regularize the backdated time entry.

By BeeBole on September 30, 2019
Hi Teddy, Thank you for the review. Note that at the top of the weekly timesheet, there is a search to easily find a row in the timesheet. Now, if there are project rows that should not be there, deleting an empty row will make it disappear from the view. Kind regards, Yves
September 26, 2019
Philip N.
Efficient & Sustainable Design Build Services
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

“Simple and Effective”

OverallAs an independent consultant that makes 100% of my income from time billed - BeeBole is the one of the most important tools I have for tracking projects and being able to bill clients effectively. Our clients appreciate the detail and like the fact that we can track different scopes of the same project and stay within estimated hours for these projects.
ProsBeeBole has just the right mix of comprehensive features and a simple direct interface that doesn't burden your time
ConsThere isn't much I can say that is negative. Overall it is well designed and easy to use. The only slight issues I have had are entries hanging or error messages that affect some data entries.

By BeeBole on November 29, 2018
Hello Philip, Thank you so much for such a feedback! It is really appreciated. Yves
Matthew D.
Delivery Leads
Financial Services, 5001-10,000 employees
July 8, 2019

“Easy to make bespoke dashboards”

OverallThe fact I'm never cursing about this tool speaks volumes for a delivery lead like me!
ProsThe ease of creating my own drag and drop bespoke dashboards for tracking across multiple projects is really valuable for me. Also the ease of outputting reports make it easy and simple for senior stakeholders.
ConsI have found that there's so much functionality it's sometimes difficult to know how valuable they might be for me and the projects I'm working on. Maybe some better on-boarding or distributed training would be helpful.

By BeeBole on July 9, 2019
HI Matthew, We're indeed working on improving the onboarding, so your feedback is very timely. In the meantime, let me know if you'd like to have a call with us to fine tune your implementation, maybe you find features that are valuable for your project management! Thanks a lot for your review!
July 8, 2019
11-50 employees
February 15, 2018

“This is closest to perfection time tracking software for our needs”

OverallIt helped me to reduce time spent in time sheets
ProsIt's very flexible, powerful and highly customizable solution. It gives you endless possibilities and high granularity to cover almost all scenarios in time tracking. In last few years we have even seen solution evolving to address our feature requests. We were never let down and never seen any disruption in service. Technical support was always there to help us find the best way to structure and set up projects. And don't be fooled by the quick response time from support, no they are not bots or some 3rd world call center, they will dig straight to the core of the problem and if you are in luck you might witness awesomeness of Erlang hot code swap and things solving out in front of you in production.

By BeeBole on February 21, 2018
Wow! We're flattered and glad BeeBole is the right solution for your needs. Thanks a lot for your review.
Karen M.
Chief Marketing Officer
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“Great time management tool”

OverallI would like to see and easier way to export the time data. I feel that over all people has been great in appears to fit our organizational Need.
ProsGreat time management tool! I loved that we can pull reports by employee and order project.
ConsI would like to see and easier way to export the time data.

By BeeBole on November 28, 2018
Hi Karen, Thank you for your feedback. I would love to ear your feedback about an easier way to export the data. Maybe there is already something in place we can show you. We can schedule a call to discuss it eventually. Yves
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
November 20, 2018

“Ease of use is a pleasure”

OverallVery good. I get out of it what I need and it is simple to use.
ProsThe fact that it is simply laid out and that you can 'import' and 'export' the functionality you need.
ConsSome of the labelling when creating reports is no very helpful and you have to use a little bit of trial and error to get what you want.

By BeeBole on November 26, 2018
Hello, Do you know you can get explanation about all our reports labels here: http://help.beebole.com/home/modules/export For my information, what are the labels that were confusing. We are always happy to review these. Regards, Yves
Izabela D.
HR Business Partner
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
October 4, 2019

“Amazing app which makes life easier!”

OverallWe saved time on creating our own time sheets, inputting data into reports, excel files etc. Approval system is much easier. So we saved time, money and got a lot of additional options to use.
ProsEasy access online anytime via laptop or mobile phone, data backed up, user friendly, easy to use, instant customer service with straight forward guidance and solution plus lots of instructions on the website in Help section, option to run different types of reports per person, task endless possibilities. Easy approval system. Simply amazing!!!
ConsNOTHING! It is tailored to your needs, there is nothing I would change or ask for more. Thank you!

By BeeBole on October 7, 2019
Thank you so much Izabela for your nice words!
James H.
May 10, 2018

“Brilliant. Just brilliant.”

OverallMonitoring of costs by client is invaluable.
ProsSearched long and hard (many months) for the right product, was delighted when I found Beebole: 1) Intuitive and easy to use 2) The UI is kept modern and simple in the right places, while retaining power and custimisation ability you need under the hood 3) Excellent reporting / export functions 4) First class support, very quick responses and available on email/chat I could not recommend this product more highly. It's a straighforward and often overlooked need for many businesses, however so many products get this so wrong. Beebole have nailed it.

By BeeBole on May 15, 2018
Hi James, thanks a lot for taking the time to review our service. We're happy to see that you're having a very positive experience with BeeBole.
May 10, 2018
Amanda W.
Administration
Construction, 11-50 employees

“Beebole Timesheets”

OverallIt enables us as a company to looks at where all our staff hours go and also set costs against our clients for monitoring our pricing structure
ProsIts very easy to use and all members off staff can work it without any situation
ConsI do not have a negative regarding the software any situation that i had in the beginning were always solved.

By BeeBole on June 26, 2019
Thank you Amanda for your kind words. Happy to count you amongst our customers!
Hasib H.
Partner
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
April 19, 2018

“BeeBole has revolutionized our company's time-sheet process completely! ”

ProsBeeBole is so simple to use, easily customizable, and a great value for the money. For our small business, it gets everything we need done in an elegant and intelligent way.
ConsI believe the mobile platform of BeeBole could use a little more simplicity and ease of use. Perhaps it's time for a standalone app?

By BeeBole on April 23, 2018
Hi Hasib, thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to us that our tool has helped you and your company.
Jorge F.
Executive Producer
Broadcast Media, Unspecified
April 19, 2018

“I utilize BeeBole on a daily basis and love its efficiency and how easy it is to use.”

ProsThe user interface and user experience are both well designed, which in turn makes the use of BeeBole extremely easy and straightforward. I also like that we can edit existing projects with relative ease . BeeBole provides a wealth of information that facilitates our communication and efficiency.
ConsI really have no bones to pick with the software. After almost 2 years of use, I've yet to experience any hiccups or frustrating element in its use.

By BeeBole on April 23, 2018
We really appreciate your review, Jorge. We're glad you like the design and find it easy to use. ;)
Kat C.
Design Engineer
Design, 11-50 employees
June 17, 2019

“Flexible and Easy to Use”

ProsThat it automatically saves so that the synchronisation is almost automated
ConsThe tasks do not carry through between the months on the web version - but all that functionality is on the mobile option

By BeeBole on June 24, 2019
Hi Kat, Thank you for your review. What do you mean with the tasks do not carry over? It should actually (unless you use the monthly view). You might want to check the weekly and daily view then.
Deniz A.
Co-Founder
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
March 9, 2019

“Simple and reliable timesheets”

OverallBeeBole timesheets allow our team to put down how much work we do for each of our clients. We can then use this information to charge for our time correctly.
ProsBeeBole makes it so easy to input all the work I'm doing during each week, by telling me how many hours I have remaining for each day it becomes really easy to know what to put where.
ConsThe colours can be the same for some of the different clients we put down so it sometimes gets a bit confusing.

By BeeBole on March 11, 2019
Thank you for your nice words about BeeBole! We'll consider what you say about colors, too.
March 9, 2019
George P.
Trainee Engineer
Design, 11-50 employees

“Great software!”

ProsVery easy to use. Repetitive tasks can be copied through multiple days. Easy to see how much overtime and holiday have been spent and accrued.
ConsCan't copy tasks over to another month.

By BeeBole on June 21, 2019
Thank you George! On the mobile app, you can copy from one day to another, no matter what day that is. Have you tried doing that? Again, thanks for the review!
Teresa L.
Head of Strategy
April 30, 2018

“Excellent time-tracking for teams”

ProsSimple, intuitive, highly customizable. Love that we can export PDFs with a breakdown for each project.
ConsWe've been using Beebole for about 5 years and I have zero complaints. Any time I've had a question, I got a response quickly.

By BeeBole on May 7, 2018
Teresa, we can't thank you enough for this wonderful review. We're glad you're benefiting from using our service.
April 30, 2018
Computer Software, 201-500 employees

“Beebole”

OverallWe moved to Beebole because we were managing time sheets in a spreadsheet, which is not very efficient and lacks an approval process. Beebole met our criteria as a cloud based time sheet system with Google SSO and budget. It's been easy to use and I really like the products flexibility to add/remove users and only pay for what we're using.
ProsCloud Based Easy to use Google SSO Budget Friendly
ConsI'm not sure if it's available but I'd like to be able to see a report of my direct reports time sheets after they've completed them and one click approve via an email.

By BeeBole on November 26, 2018
Hello, Thank you for the feedback. There are different ways to show you a report of your direct reports. Don't hesitate to contact our support to see how to do it. Regards, Yves
Andrei I.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“Good product for reasonable cost”

ProsEasily track and approve hours; diverse functionality; accurate and reliable
ConsA moderate learning curve associated with figuring out all functionality

By BeeBole on November 27, 2018
Thank you Andrei for your feedback and rating! We are actually working today on a new interface which should ease the learning curve you had to go through.
Keith E.
June 17, 2019

“A great tool, even for small businesses”

ProsThis is a really useful product for keeping track of time spent per client and billing accordingly. It also ensures work undertaken is accurately recorded and not forgotten when it comes to billing.
ConsAs with all time recording software, the layout and system takes a bit of time to get used to initially and it is worthwhile spending time setting everything up properly from the start.

By BeeBole on June 19, 2019
Thank you Keith for the review!
Luc M.
VP Global Operations
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“Beebole review”

OverallTwo main benefits: - Profiling on time spent by consultants by type of tasks to better anticipate hiring plans - Providing KPIs to managers - Profiling developers time for National funding on pure Research activities. - Following elapsed time on budgeted service contracts
ProsSimple, real-time responsiveness, customizable, straight forward, especially when you just want to track hours within various tasks without relying on Beebole for formal billing, or accounting.
ConsRights management is simple but a bit counter intuitive at the beginning. Maybe online documentation should be more contextual, within the UI itself.

By BeeBole on October 7, 2019
Thank you Luc for your nice words!
Gary O.
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Simple and straightforward”

OverallEach of our client's projects involves a number of different processes, carried out by different team members sometimes in different locations. We use the data partly for internal assessment and partly for billing as some processes are hourly charged
ProsWe can track time spent on multiple client projects easily with a few clicks of the mouse.
ConsNot much really.

By BeeBole on June 27, 2019
Thank you so much for your review Gary!
Paul K.
Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 14, 2019

“The Best Timesheet App - and I tried a BUNCH”

OverallMy biggest challenge was making sure that my subcontractors were paid the correct amount in the correct currency, and similarly that my customers were charged the correct amount in the correct currency. My second biggest challenge was all the time wasted and all the errors caused by different people submitting their time in different ways. With Beebole it was easy and painless to standardize on one procedure.
ProsIt has all the functionality that I need to deal with employees, contractors, variable cost and billing rates, variable currencies, etc. The reporting is easy and intuitive. And the interface with Google Docs makes it easy to share the information with third parties.
ConsThere is no "ok" nor "save" buttons anywhere. Changes are saved immediately. That was a little weird and took some time to get used to.

By BeeBole on June 17, 2019
Thank you so much Paul for your nice feedback.
Talib H.
Controller
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
November 30, 2018

“Best timesheet software”

Prosease of use, friendly user interface, great customer support
Consrunning reports can be little cumbersome at times when too much data

By BeeBole on December 10, 2018
Thank you Talib for the nice words about BeeBole. Yves
November 30, 2018
James H.

“We love beebole!”

OverallExcellent - in for the long haul !
ProsOutstanding customer support over email. Responses in minutes with a can-do solution based mind-set. Excellent app with good customisation ability and ease of use.
ConsThere is nothing we don't like about beebole, it's that good!

By BeeBole on June 25, 2019
Thank you so much James for your kind words!
Grzegorz S.
IT Support Engineer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
June 17, 2019

“Easy to use and functional”

ProsThis software is easy to use and helps to keep all your hours recorded in place.
ConsI didn't find anything that could make me not to like this software

By BeeBole on June 19, 2019
Thank you for the review!
Jose A.
IT Technician
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees

“Awesome!”

ProsI like the way you input your hours and it's so easy to use
ConsToo much fields to add first. On the admin side, at first it is difficult to use

By BeeBole on June 20, 2019
Thank you Jose for the nice words!
Maleka A.
Administrative Assistant
April 23, 2018

“I am satisfied”

OverallConvenience (Desktop & App) Simple (a caveman can work it out)
ProsThis software is user friendly. I can simply customize reports and modify the homepage. The price was also a plus in my books.
ConsCompared to our last time-keeper software, this one would not be adaptable for larger companies(100+).

By BeeBole on April 26, 2018
Hi Maleka. Thank you for leaving such a positive feedback. We actually have customers up to 1000 employees happily using the tool. So, it really fits all size of companies and departments.
April 23, 2018
Sohail S.
Information Services, 1-10 employees
February 12, 2018

“We have been using the product for the past few years and we haven't had any major issue.”

Pros- Easy to configure and use. - Reports are great for analysis. - Intuitive user interface - We dont use it anything other than time recording and monthly reporting so it is hard to assess other advanced features that we dont use but overall the product is very good.
ConsThere is always a possibility to improve and add more features without disrupting the older features.

By BeeBole on February 21, 2018
Hi Sohail, thank you for taking the time to review our solution. We're glad you enjoy the configurations and simplicity.
February 12, 2018
Stefan B.
February 18, 2016

“BeeBole team genuinely want to understand your business and your requirements”

OverallOur team has been using BeeBole since November 2014 and I've been incredibly impressed by how well designed BeeBole is from a user perspective. I evaluated 24 timesheet packages before selecting BeeBole. Timesheets are an overhead to team members and it's a challenge ensuring they're completed accurately each week. BeeBole is the fastest and simplest timesheet system for users to input their time into and so time recording is easy. Once the data is in BeeBole it can be sliced and diced in dozens of ways and exported to Excel for additional analysis that really helped us to understand where our team members were being most productive and where they required additional support. The customisation possible for BeeBole is staggering, but the end user is always presented with a simple and responsive interface. In addition, BeeBole have some of the best support I've had the pleasure of dealing with when compared to dozens of cloud based app suppliers. Very fast email responses and telephone help from named BeeBole team members helped enormously with set up and ongoing enhancements. The BeeBole team genuinely want to understand your business and your requirements and ensure the solution is set up correctly for you. No more generic responses from a nameless support team. I would recommend BeeBole.
February 18, 2016
Johan R.
Managing Principal
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2018

“Beebole 8 out of 10”

ProsGenerally easy to use and comprehensive (I believe because of its comprehensiveness, it requires many clicks to do something)
ConsNo app for it yet; reporting could be streamlined; integration with accounting software (not an inexpensive option)

By BeeBole on December 10, 2018
Hi Johan, Do you know we have an app already? It is a new kind of web app called Progressive Web App which can be used by simply visiting the usual BeeBole url on your mobile. Regards, Yves
December 6, 2018
Jean T.
Corporate Administration
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

“BeeBole Timesheets”

OverallWe are calculating the total hours per project and using this for costing for further projects. Also tracking sick days and vacation days. its a great program.
ProsThat you can get the timesheets in different programs and formats. You can set up your own projects.
ConsThat you cannot print of the time sheets just for one person.

By BeeBole on November 26, 2018
Hello Jean, Thank you for your feedback. Do you know that you can easily print timesheets for one person using our Reports module directly on an employee page or by filtering the data to only display one of employee when used on your Home screen. Do not hesitate to contact our support if you need more information. Regards, Yves
Cathy T.
Estimation consultant
Construction, Self-employed

“Beebole experience”

ProsPossibility to have different projet, different clients
ConsSometimes times lag... I write my time and it's don't appear

By BeeBole on June 17, 2019
Thank you so much for your review Cathy. Could you tell me if the lag occurs on desktop or mobile?
Janice B.
Defense & Space, 11-50 employees
March 6, 2018

“We really like this software.”

OverallPeace of mind!
ProsWe can tailor it to fit our needs. The system makes it easy to enter our company and contract projects, sub protects, etc. Correcting errors is also easy.
ConsHaving to send several invitations to our new employees and then a special link to get our employees into the website. Once they are in, all is good.

By BeeBole on April 23, 2018
Thank you so much for your review, Janice. It is a pleasure for us to be able to give you peace of mind. :)
March 6, 2018
Damien D.
Organizer
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

“Review Beebole”

Overallwe use Beebole in order to follow up the time spent by teams on projects
Proseasy to setup powerful use of groups support team is very efficient SaaS Model
Consthe graph module is useless and complicated to understand

By BeeBole on September 23, 2019
Thank you Damien for the positive feedback! Would you like an ad-hoc training about the Chart module?
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
February 14, 2019

“Effective and Straightforward!”

OverallAwesome!!!
ProsThe user interface is very simple, straightforward and convenient. It is very easy to use but it doesn't compromise its features that helps many people big time!
ConsTo be honest, beebole is too good that cons really weighs like a feather (nothing). It could be too cute /nice to some.

By BeeBole on February 15, 2019
Thank you for the nice words!
February 14, 2019
Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

“Very easy to use”

Overallvery easy to use
Prosprojects i've been working on have been set up by my colleagues with admin account. i just select aappropriate projects i've worked on allocate time and its done. fully customisable.
Consno cons spring to mind as a user, all good.

By BeeBole on July 1, 2019
Thank you so much for your nice words.
Takura S.
Project Analyst Intern
Financial Services, 5001-10,000 employees

“Feedback on Beebole”

OverallI enjoyed using Beebole and it was easy to log my working hours. The production of graphs and reports was usual to my seniors when they wanted to view time spent on tasks like myself
ProsI liked the platform because it was easy for me to log my working hours. The program would send out reminders to log my hours especially when I forgot. In addition, the layout is very easy to follow and use
ConsAt first, it was hard to use due to access and no instruction manual or walkthrough but after spending time on the app I learned everything quickly.

By BeeBole on June 19, 2019
Thank you for the review.
Miguel T.
IT Manager
Translation and Localization, 501-1000 employees

“Feedback :)”

Prosthe easy of manipulation that we can do. The system is really user friendly
ConsNo app mobile. Not possibility to integrate to PowerBI

By BeeBole on September 23, 2019
Thank you Miguel for your review. We do have an app mobile. It is a Progressive Web App and you install it from the usual URL. It works offline, just like a native app. You could also create integration to PowerBI via our API.
Tommy G.
Adviser
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Great app!”

OverallGives me clarity.
ProsA quick setup, very easy to custimize by project, by client, by task...it gives me the information I need to have an overview to make decisions.
ConsThe app is good but the view could be improved.

By BeeBole on June 27, 2019
Thank you Tommy for the positive feedback.
Philip S.
Architect
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Excellent tool!”

ProsSimplicity, fit for our needs, great support
ConsAdmin interface cluttered. Same component can be shown more than one time

By BeeBole on October 7, 2019
Thank you Philip for your nice words. We are actually working on a new interface which should make things much easier and solve the duplicate modules issue you are pointing at.
Célio M.
Music, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 5, 2017

By BeeBole on February 15, 2018
Thank you Célio for reviewing our tool. And thanks for your trust in our service. On behalf of the entire team, Yves.
August 5, 2017
Martin F.
CFO
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“Powerful tool with the best customer service!”

OverallBest in class customer service, high degree of customization, great reports and analytics
ProsBeeBole is dynamic, powerful and easy to use.
ConsYou need to invest some time in setting it all up, but once that is done, you have the most powerful time tracking tool to my knowledge

By BeeBole on March 5, 2019
Thank you Martin for your nice words!
February 27, 2019
Julie V.
Lawyer
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
September 30, 2019

“Easy to use and nice to look at!”

ProsI like BeeBole's layout and its ease of use.
ConsThe biggest disadvantage for me is that BeeBole is not linked to our invoicing system. This means a lot of extra work for the invoicing.

By BeeBole on October 1, 2019
Thank you Julie for the feedback. We really appreciate it!
Mike B.