EZFacility Sports Facility & League Software Ratings

Overall

About EZFacility Sports Facility & League Software

EZFacility enables the effortless scheduling & management of fields, courts, lessons, referees, parties, multipurpose rooms, equipment, all from one easy-to-use software interface. With a few simple clicks, staff members can quickly locate available times, create field reservations, generate invoices & track payment status. In addition, you can manage all aspects of scheduling your leagues & tournaments, as well as posting all the scores, standings & schedules directly to your existing website. Learn more about EZFacility Sports Facility & League Software

sean d.
May 28, 2019

“EZ Facility Is the Lifeline of our Facility - The Bradley Sports Center”

OverallOur overall experience with EZ has been excellent. Attempting to switch to a new scheduling/bookkeeping software would be monumental and thankfully, EZ has given us no reason to even consider that possibility.
ProsEZ's intuitive learning relationship with the user is fantastic. There are functions that become second nature and those that are not accessed as frequently are easily recalled with just a couple of clicks. The ability to bulk schedule hundreds of recurring lessons over the course of several months is priceless. And the ability to create a large booking for a team or someone at the counter is quick and 100% accurate allowing us to let the customer see their and confirm right on the spot. With the invoicing functions, billing is straight forward and detailed. A client can question any item on an invoice and with the history function, we are able to see who made the changes or original booking and solve any miscommunication issues within a few minutes or hours. The pay functions are fantastic and using the cc interface is 100% accurate. Database storage is awesome and allows for a complete email campaign to all of a select group contained within the entire database. Email campaigns are professional and effective. The data mined from any campaign related to how many were opened, clicks that follow are priceless. It lets us gauge the relevance of the email and the response we get. Finally, when support is needed, even if it is just to ask how to do something, a REAL PERSON answers! Not only do they answer but they solve problems, help with tasks or take the time to teach us how to do something we do not know how to do. There is no better customer support in any business
ConsMy only complaint with EZ is its inability to process invoices in a timely manner with hundreds of items contained within in a single invoice. We have clients who provide lessons over the course of a month and each individual lesson is a single item. When trying to modify an item or add an item to the invoice, this process can sometimes take minutes to do. If I am trying to modify many items, like apply discounts, this can take sometimes hours to accomplish. The upside of this is EZ has been very responsive to this unique issue engaging me all the way up to personal calls with support team software engineers to see the issues and then address them. I will say that while not perfect, there has been progress in reducing the time these tedious but frequently recurring tasks take.
May 28, 2019
Jenniffer S.
Front Desk Coordinator
Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees
October 10, 2018

“EZ Facility Software Review”

OverallOverall, I like EZ Facility. It is easy to learn and to teach to my team. Customer Service is exceptional. Having the ability to pull expiring memberships helps with increasing our membership numbers as I am able to send out reminder renewal letters. I would also like to have the ability to run additional reports (birthdate, members who haven't worked out in a while, etc) so that we could take our personal touch and customer service we offer to the next level.
ProsI like that it is easy to input membership data into the software. I manage the front desk so it is imperative that everyone on my team knows how to enter the data without mistakes. I also like that it is relatively easy to pull reports (deposit reports, expiring memberships, etc) as this feature is used daily. Also, customer service is remarkable. If I have a problem or question, the customer service team is quick to respond and very helpful in solving my problem or answering my questions.
ConsI would like to have the ability to be able to set the cancellation date in advance for our monthly draft members. We have a 30 day cancellation policy and if the membership isn't active for the next month, then we have to wait until the pending membership is active before we can cancel it. It makes for extra work and reminders. Also, we recently increased our pricing. This was a very time consuming in setting up the monthly memberships and has had an impact on the memberships whose accounts had been frozen.
October 10, 2018
Kip W.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
April 17, 2019

“Great Product for FEC or Gym”

OverallI spent months researching options and talking to companies, ultimately EZ Facility won hands down. We had personalized training and were up and running quickly. I haven't regretted my choice once. We get notifications in advance for any upcoming changes and a customer service that has always made life easy for us. I recommend EZ Facility to anyone that needs an easy reliable platform. I doubt you will find a way to outgrow it or find it lacking. Simply put, EZ Facility is awesome.
ProsFlexibility. We can do everything that we want to do in a P.O.S. system and manage memberships in one solution. League management is also easy to use and set up. We barely scratch the surface of what this solution can offer.
ConsI would like to see more options in merchant card service integration. The options available are great, but more expensive than many other options.
Cheryl M.
Co-owner
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2017

“Overall a great experience; support is very responsive and most times are able to find a solution.”

Overallclient database, clinic registration, client schedule tracking, billing, statement, invoice tracking extensive reporting capabilities
ProsUser Friendly, good payment tracking system, good scheduling system. Customer Support is excellent Pricing Options negotiable
ConsThe fact that I am not able to process a direct debit transaction directly from EZ Facility. For credit card payments it's no problem I can swipe or type the card number and it directly links to my banking system however for Debit payment I must log into a separate system (in my case Moneris) to process the Debit transaction. I would like a longer length of time logged into the system before I automatically get timed out.

By EZFacility on October 13, 2017
Hi Cheryl, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide great support to you and your business. If you have a question regarding the system timing out please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3. Thank you for your partnership. ¿ The EZFacility Team
September 25, 2017
Jackie L.
Director/Office Manager
September 1, 2017

“Fabulous software...easy to use, great customer support, and very functional!”

ProsNo backups! The fact that EZFacility keep upgrading (updating) and adding new functionality that makes for a very professional, easy to use software vehicle!
ConsThe membership component. It isn't very editable and probably your least updated area of the software. For that reason it's our least liked part of EZFacility.

By EZFacility on October 23, 2017
Hello Jackie, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! Please continue to check out our blog at Ezfacility.com/blog for updates and new features! - The EZFacility Team
September 1, 2017
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
September 6, 2018

“Great for a gym business”

OverallI think this best solved the need to check in members and guests easily, and orderly.
ProsI liked how easy this software helps in registering new members. It was easy to designate between members and just day visitors, as well as tracking needed documents in order to participate. The facility I used it in hired a number of high school students to maneg the front desk, and there was never a problem mentoring others on it.
ConsI didn't have too many problems in working with EZ Facility. My role within the business I used it in was limited to custoimer interface, and for that I rarely had difficulties using it.
September 6, 2018
Michael T.
Gym Owner
June 16, 2017

“The software is solid but the support is excellent. Very responsive and very helpful”

ProsConstant improvements being made to the software. I have never, with any product i have used, had better customer support.
ConsJust some limitations in the on-line ordering and checkout. Other than that it is pretty configurable

By EZFacility on October 17, 2017
Michael, it is great to hear from a satisfied client of five years. At EZFacility, we take pride in developing and maintaining long-term partnerships with our clients. We¿re grateful for your trust and support. We look forward to continuing to provide excellent customer suport for many years to come. ¿ The EZFacility Team
June 16, 2017
Brad v.
November 1, 2016

“good program”

OverallEZ facility has been a good system for us for about 10 years now. Very functional and easy to use. Thanks.
Prosscheduling is easy to use
Consno app. its very hard to use on your phone.

By EZFacility on November 1, 2016
Brad: We appreciate the kind words and for you taking the time to fill out this review. When it comes to an app we do offer a client facing mobile app that can be branded to your facility. However, if you are referring to something different we would love to hear your suggestions! Feel free to reach out to success@ezfacility.com to tell us more. Thank you for your patronage and should you ever need anything just reach out!
November 1, 2016
Kimberly L.
Sports Facilities Coordinator
June 22, 2016

“Feedback on EZFacility”

OverallThe site is very user friendly. Invoices are very clear and the customers understand the invoice. Whenever I need assistance the tech support are always there to assist. The way you can sort different topics on the schedule is very helpful especially with our facility since we have outdoor and indoor areas to rent. I would like to see a way to email a receipt to a customer.
Prostech support On the website they have FAQ that are very helpful and I will read those before reaching out to tech support to see if I can just fix the problem
Consthat there is no way for you to email a receipt to a customer unless you print, scan and email. Most of our sales are done over the phone or in email so it would be very helpful to have an option to email a receipt.
Recommendations to other buyersThis software has helped me sell more field space and gather more teams into the database.
June 22, 2016
pete w.

“Very User Friendly!”

Overallgreat staff, good customer service.
ProsWe started with the FA system which was horrendous and not user friendly... A recommendation to EZ Facility has made the clouds disappear and alot easier to use! The back office assistance by staff is second to none...(ive made a few mistakes!) which have been fixed no problem
Consnothing very user friendly. always on the phone to help you !

By EZFacility on April 24, 2019
Pete: We have your back! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant
William M.
June 25, 2016

“If you're in the sports facility business, then EZFacility is a must have!”

OverallEzfacility is the life blood of my sports business, just as important as capital itself, we do everything through Ezfacility. We use it daily and its just awesome to be honest.
ProsEverything, we have all of our contact information on here, our schedule, our payments go through here, its everything to us.
ConsNo cons, other then without Ezfacility, we'd be non-existent for awhile.
Recommendations to other buyersYou won't regret signing on with Ezfacility.
June 25, 2016
Government Administration, 1-10 employees
November 27, 2018

“Extremely difficult to use and get help”

OverallThe people that work there are friendly, but I shouldn't have to contact them so much via phone and email. I wish we had purchased a software that was more user-friendly.
ProsThe staff are very friendly and when then actually are able to help me, they are patient and try to answer all of my questions. The list of capabilities of the software is long and wonderful.
ConsThis software is the most illogical, non user-friendly software I've used in a long time. When I get someone on the phone to help they make it seem easy, but once I'm left to work on my own I can't remember what to do. It's not intuitive and does not seem to have a logical organization. I know that it has many many capabilities, but trying to figure out how to use all of them would take WAY too long. I wanted software that would be easy to use, not one that would take 2 to 3 weeks of training to learn how to use. Every time we have a new employee they will also have to endure lengthy hours of trainings. It's not an ideal use of time. There are times I've called for help and the customer service person has said flat out, "I don't know." That doesn't help me as I'm trying to learn a new software system.
November 27, 2018
Steve J.
Assistant GM
April 18, 2019

“If you have an athletics facility, EZ Facility is a must have!”

OverallWe schedule games, rentals, camps, tournaments, and other events at our facility. EZ Facility has streamlined the organization process so no double booking happens and we're able to maximize revenue through that organization.
ProsThe software is very robust and can help in all aspects of the business. Whether it's scheduling fields, cages, lessons, camps, selling advertising: EZ Facility has you covered.
ConsNothing, it takes time to learn everything but customer support is top notch.
April 18, 2019
Patrick E.
Founder/CEO
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2016

“ The Best Sport Software in the Market today...”

OverallMy experience was how receptive everyone was to my requests compare to other companies like it who was just about the money. EZ-FACILITY was not only about the money they were more about my needs. I also like the fact that when they do not hear from me, they will call or email or contact me in some way to see if I need more help. I will say to anyone... if you would like your business to look professional, check out EZ-FACILITY.
ProsWhat I actually love (not like) that, one is able to create anything with this software based on the shape of structure of your business. There are so much ways to maneuver and you'll always find something that works; call and ask and you'll be assigned to someone that will schedule a time with you that can help, that simple. Also, no good nor bad questions anything you like to ask about.
ConsThe amount of time to Learn it .... just that simple.... wish there was an easier way to learn it.... but to be successful... we have to spend time to learn our own products... Right??? That's what I would think.
Recommendations to other buyersN/A
June 27, 2016
Donna C.
Program Coordinator
March 26, 2012

“EZ Facility review”

OverallI give EZ a 5 our of 5 stars based on my experience with them as a customer.
ProsEZ Facility has improved the efficiency of scheduling lessons at our club. Since I'm the scheduler, I'm the one who notices all of the 'glitches' that come along with scheduling and EZ's software has made it easier for me to do this. I love the feature of the reminder e-mails going out to the client and the instructor. Also, for registering for various programs, EZ has taken away our paper registrations which is another big bonus. The BIGGEST pro of EZ is their customer service. They help willingly and are quick to reply.
ConsThe feature of the instructors not getting texts is a con. We would have to pay extra for this which is something that I would like to have been included in our current package.
March 26, 2012
Kathi B.
Desk Clerk
March 30, 2015

“When answering the phone, your customer service representatives are friendly and courteous.”

OverallCustomer service is exemplary!!
March 30, 2015