SecureGive Ratings

Overall

About SecureGive

SecureGive makes donating to your organization easy, attracting new donors. Also, SecureGive's software allows donations from home. Learn more about SecureGive

Amy V.
homemaker
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
September 24, 2019

“Easy to donate on this site”

OverallSecureGive did its job. It allowed people to donate securely on this software. I also enjoyed how you were able to allocate certain amounts to various categories on there.
ProsI liked how functional this software was. I would bookmark this link and sign in to donate money easily.
ConsI did not like how it wasn't user friendly to see the entire history of your giving. I was only able to see the current month that I was donating and not be able to see the entire year. Now, if there was a way to do this, it was not obvious.
September 24, 2019
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
September 11, 2018

“SecureGive Review”

ProsSecureGive is very easy to use and also functional. The experience for both contributors and administrators is fairly smooth, and it is user-friendly. Their customer service is also great and they are very responsive in the event that you need assistance.
ConsThe biggest issue I have with the software is that it struggled to keep up with some of our requests as a customer. It did not integrate seamlessly with our database, so we had to enter a lot of information manually from SecureGive to the database. They were very receptive of our feedback and eager to work toward better solutions, but we moved a little too quickly to wait for the improvements to be made.
September 11, 2018
Scott J.
Senior Systems Administrator
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
January 31, 2018

“Secure way to enable giving”

OverallGiving Made Easy and Convienient
ProsThis is a way to enable many ways of giving to your cause. Our church uses this platform to receive offerings and tithes and the many different options it offers to our users from the mobile pay station in our lobby to text to give to automatic payments makes it ideal to suit the needs of anyone who wants to give to our church.
January 31, 2018
Omikka C.
Staff Accounting
Accounting, 11-50 employees
May 7, 2019

“Awesome!”

ProsThis software gives our donors no excuse as to why they can't pay tithes, offerings and/or fees. They can log in and pay online with a car instead of being worried about cash!
ConsI loved every single thing about this software. Life is simple with it.
May 7, 2019
Kaycie G.
Finance Specialist
April 30, 2018

“We used secure give for mobile giving for our organization. ”

ProsSecureGive was intuitive in their reports which was helpful. They are also a very secure site and we never had any complaints from our contributors when giving through SecureGive.
ConsThey were unable to work with the other companies we were using to streamline our process for our contributors to give through one site. We had to terminate our contract with them for this reason.
April 30, 2018
Lizzette P.
July 11, 2017

“Perfect for me!”

OverallLess trips to the bank or atm for cash!
ProsI love this app, I use this app to give my tithes and offering at church. I don't carry cash on me ever so this app helps me give my donation electronically.
July 11, 2017
Marilyn H.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“So easy and convenient!”

OverallThe benefit for us is the convenience and the security that this software provides. Once you get signed up- it is the easiest click of the button to donate.
ProsThis is a very easy way to donate to our church when we are out of town. It has been a blessing to keep up with our donations.
ConsThere is nothing to complain about with this software!
December 4, 2018