Tripleseat Ratings

Overall

About Tripleseat

Tripleseat is a Sales and Event Management web application that generates sales and streamlines the planning process for restaurants, hotels, and unique venues. It is the first web-based system created by hospitality event managers for hospitality event managers. Since 2008 Tripleseat has taken the restaurant business by storm providing solutions and simplifying the event process from start to finish. Over 2,500 venues and18,000+ event industry expert trust Tripleseat. Learn more about Tripleseat

Meg B.
Purveyor of Good Times
June 3, 2019

“LOVE Tripleseat!”

OverallTripleseat helped me almost double my sales in one year, just from taking me a way from my color-coded sticky note and hard-copy calendar system. It makes it easier to take vacations and leave the other managers with clear instructions of what they need, communicate with my team and client at the same time so everyone is on the same page, etc. I also work from home most of the time so my Chef and GM have access to all of the BEO's and client information so they can see everything without me having to be there to bring it to them. Overall I love it!
ProsI'll start out by saying that I'm a one woman operation. I'm the only one in our restaurant that sells, details and facilitates all of our events, plus plans all of our in-house events, plus managing the actual restaurant side...so I have a lot to do! Tripleseat makes my job exponentially easier and more streamlined. One of my favorite things is that they listen to their users. Every month there is something updated that makes it that much butter, and their customer service is fantastic. They've also started hosting events so you can get hands on training, meet the team, etc. I love that!
ConsThere are a lot of features that I don't use being one person in one unit. It would be nice if there were different tiers of pricing based on the parts you use and those you don't (like a Tripleseat Lite vs. Tripleseat Multi-Unit). That's about it!
June 3, 2019
Lauren R.
Sales & Marketing Manager
October 17, 2018

“The system every Private Dining Sales person has been waiting for!”

OverallI had the pleasure of being introduced to Tripleseat at a previous job, and that company unanimously agreed for all of the concepts to make the switch to their program. It was better than the other options out there at the time, and made the most sense. After working with everyone while being at that company, I brought them on board to my current employer. Their sales team, support team, training team, all of them, are so friendly, and helpful! There is no question too small, or request too large to be considered. I am a big fan, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new booking system in a heartbeat.
ProsMy favorite part of TripleSeat is that everything makes logical sense, and is able to be customized to your needs. When inputting the information, you don't have unnecessary steps in order to get your basic needs into the system. If I have a brand new manager who only gets a date, time, number of guests, and the host's contact info, they can (within minutes) get them a contract. At the very least they can send them an email with menus and instead of loosing a sticky note, have it tracked so I can follow up. Truly this was made for the Sales person in mind, with how the data is tracked, and how much time it saves.
ConsMy only wish for the software, was that it would allow for you to track correspondence directly with a contact and not having it connected to an event. There doesn't seem to be a way to pull up someone who is in your data base, and just send them a prospecting email, or share with them updated menus or promotions. You have to export their contact information and email, or use a previous event.
October 17, 2018
Shelley D.

“Why I love Tripleseat”

OverallWhen I first started using the software 5 years ago, I found it very clunky and not very user friendly. I still feel it has a high learning curve, however, the features have expanded. I felt that, at first, growth was very slow. For a while over the last couple of years, so many new useful features were implemented. I feel that it has been a while since new features have been announced, and some areas in the software really need a facelift!
ProsThe designers at Tripleseat have consistently listened to customer requests to fine tune the software to meet our changing needs. The software can be very customized.
ConsThough much has been added to customize the software, there are still some areas which are very lacking when trying to detail an event order for events. Though I love the strides made, certain items are still very rudimentary.
Stephen L.
Events
Events Services, 51-200 employees
June 5, 2019

“Tripleseat review & comments”

OverallTripleseat has grown with us at the rate we are able to understand and make positive advances with the software. They are allways available for discussion and help. My overall experence is we get very comfortable & professional service from Tripleseat.
ProsI'm not at all a pro but so the ease of use is very important. The software was not designed originaly for my type of use, I'm a movie theater with special events. However it has been curved to be able to offer me everything I require to keep track of my special events. The calendar is esential for the number of events we have as each new movie release generates a new special event be it birthday parties or receptions and sometimes just a movie only seat reservation. Each style has to be noted and written up using the software to outline for each department in the Theater. The ability to arrange the many buckets we use to otline an event form the original set-up, as our understanding of the software increases is great.
ConsHaving to update each time changes are made to see how it will look onl the BEO is a little challenging. Then to view any changes I have to open up the BEO to see how it looks/fits etc. It would be nice to have a real time view/function of some sort to be able to see what someting looks like without having to udate first.
June 5, 2019
Chrissy R.
Lead Event Coordinator

“One Stop Shop”

OverallI have not yet found something that I would like to use more than TripleSeat and I think it's well on it's way to being the BEST bang for your buck!
ProsI love using TripleSeat for my business! Coming from a place of having to create separate documents for each piece of my event (BEO's, Proposals, Menus, Invoices, etc), it has not only streamlined my time, but also has prevented clerical errors moving from one document to another.
ConsI think the more difficult parts of the software include the lack of customization, ie: --colors that are used when the TripleSeat staff first load everything are not available when you try to customize --it takes a million clicks to successfully get to where you want to go (to close an event, to confirm a payment) --when I update a BEO, I have to manually save the OLD document and upload it into the system rather than it saving the old documents for me to reference --when I add another document to an event, it changes the deposit that is due to be double what it should be
Jessica S.
Event Coordinator
May 21, 2019

“Best Planning Software Available!”

OverallFrom customer service and support to the software use and setup, Tripleseat has changed or lives at work for the better!
ProsI love the ease of use and the time it has saved me! More time, more events, more money!
ConsThere is not one thing I don't like...honestly!
Kimberly S.

“Helpful Software”

OverallI direct events for 3 restaurants and tripleseat helps me stay incredibly organized.
ProsThe software is super user friendly and all employees I've trained on it have caught on quickly. I really like that its a one stop shop for creating documents and customizing everything to best fit your restaurant.
ConsEmails through tripleseat show up in people's junk mail and gets blocked by firewalls alot. There was a period when it happened a good amount and I tested it out by sending test emails to friends who work at large banking companies. 2 of them never received the emails - not even in their junk. I really wish there was a way (like with icontact) to make the emails appear less like spam- maybe automatically changing the subject line to "Events at Restaurant" . When I went to tech support about this I was told that its bound to happen and we just have to tell clients to look in their junk folders which isn't really someting I can tell clients.
Laura S.
11-50 employees
October 18, 2017

“Best event planning software on the market”

OverallEverything from being more organized, more efficient, client management, lead management to cost and financial analysis.
ProsWhat is not to love? It has every feature and function that I need to keep me organized. We have over 200 weddings and events per year in a multi-million dollar waterfront restaurant, and Tripleseat is basically my right arm. I use it for everything from its calendar, creating BEOs and contracts for the clients, food and beverage cost management, etc. I also have demo'd similar products and have chosen to stay with Tripleseat because they have everything I need, and even things I didn't know I needed!
ConsThere really aren't any cons to list here - anytime I have needed something, I just talk to their customer service team and they explain where it is, or add it for me. For instance, I wanted better reporting on lead sources and where the business was coming from, and they added a custom report for me the next day!
Paige W.
Regional Director of Events/Sales
October 10, 2018

“Switched from Caterease and could not be happier!”

ProsThe functionality of Tripleseat is day and night from our previous provider. I love that I am able to figure out anything questions or modifications on my own because it is so easy to navigate, If I do have a questions that is tricky, there are many ways to reach out and get help in a timely manner. When we started up with TS, we were in a time crunch because our previous provider was about to go dark on us. TS expedited our menus and start up without me even asking and made it a complete breeze to being. I was so impressed and appreciated everything from start to finish while brining on TS that I asked my rep to forward a email to the CEO. The CEO himself reached out to me within hours to thank me. SO IMPRESSED with this company, product, service!!
ConsWe have been with Tripleseat for over a year now and my only con would be the reports section of the software. It is'nt not as user friendly as I would hope and seems limited. I would like to be able to customize this to use for reporting more.
October 10, 2018
Anna D.
Office manager- private dining coordinator
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

“Review of Tripleseat”

OverallWell it has been 9 years since we have been using this product. We have been using with is to create events for the restaurant. It has a form that captures leads on the website. There have been a handful of times that we have had someone reach out to us to see how we are doing. Their is no integration with other sites that partner to capture more leads and bring them into the restaurant. Marketing it can integrate with Mailchimp which is great but that is not enough for exposure.
ProsIt is east to use and create recurring events for the clients. The integration with Mailchimp is simple. Their is a way of storing CC cards for clients which is a nice feature
ConsThere are no integrations/partnerships with other sites like BizBatch, OpenTable so we get some exposure. We were never explained about the market place and how to create a better listing. No real human help unless that you reached out and asked.
Erin J.
Sr Sales Manager
Restaurants, 10,001+ employees
October 18, 2017

“Tripleseat is a life saver in the event planning world!”

OverallI'm happier and more productive at work. We also have happier customers who feel better taken care of. We are more thorough and proactive and our guests can tell. It also helps us stay on top of past guests/events so we remember to stay in touch and keep them coming back!
ProsIt really helps me and my team stay organized and better work together. Since transitioning to Tripleseat, all members of the team can work on each event instead of us each working in our own bubble. Events are more thorough, cohesive and guests get better attention. The tasks in the system are the best "task management" tool I've come across.
ConsIt sometimes feels that the help desk doesn't listen to you when you're trying to voice a complaint/error. They're quick to blame you or your other software before they even try to understand the issue and almost refuse to get on the phone with you.
Lauren H.
August 9, 2018

“Changed the way we do business!”

OverallTripleseat has truly been a game changer for us! We are definitely happy with their services, however we would love to see some custom changes in the near future.
ProsPreviously, all of our event leads were coming in directly through email and we were tracking by typing them into our outlook calendar. Stone ages, I tell ya! Now, our entire events team has access to all conversations, can edit contracts at any given time and are able to cut down our response time in half. Tripleseat has been a huge improvement for us!
ConsSome of the customizations and communication pieces aren't super helpful. We've had an issue with multiple emails being sent to our shared inbox, but received very little help to fix the problem. Additionally, the email thread is very hard to read sometimes when the body of the email is copied in. The communication flow could be a lot cleaner. We also would like to see a place where we can store data regarding the event (post event), particularly follow up notes.
Food & Beverages, 1001-5000 employees
January 15, 2019

“Tripleseat after 1 Year”

OverallTraining was quick and easy and support has been extremely good. The transition did pose some problems, as trying to make our systems fit into Tripleseat took some true trying and testing, and it seems we're still making changes. But overall it feels like a good fit. Anxious to explore the new reporting platform!
ProsAccessibility. We'd previously used another catering software which needed to be accessed via an interface, which took time and was often frustrating with spotty wifi. Also, the platform is completely web-based, so accessing it on a PC or a Mac device is easy.
ConsThe fact that merged documents are .pdfs. It would be so much better if documents, such as contracts and/or especially Banquet Event Orders could be merged to .Word docs, which may be edited (page breaks!) after merging. It's supposed to be views on a screen, rather than printed, but our Chefs still require everything printed, so it's a hassle going back and forth between the document and the print/screen.
January 15, 2019
Nicole O.
Hospitality, 1001-5000 employees
October 20, 2017

“Tripleseat has made my job so much easier! ”

OverallEase of doing my job, tons of time saved.
ProsThe best feature in Tripleseat is the ability to make a change once, to multiple documents. This saves so much time and energy! I love the ability to completely customize the program itself, too. Reporting has never been easier. Simply select what you want to see, then generate. Their helpdesk staff are incredible as well--very speedy and informative. Overall, could not do my job without this software system!
ConsThe only downside is not being able to print calendars. I do understand the reason though--Tripleseat is meant to be current and up-to-date at all times. Once you print the calendar it is no longer accurate, essentially. However, there is still a need for printed calendars in my job.
October 20, 2017
Aristede C.
Restaurant Manager
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
May 30, 2019

“A Restaurant Manager's Success with Tripleseat”

OverallOverall guest satisfaction has increased with Tripleseat as it allows for thorough communication between a client, the sales team, and the service team. The level of attention to the guest needs and desires has had a positive impact on service via Tripleseat.
ProsI like the discussions tab. It allows for the effective communication necessary for the execution of a successful event. You are able to communicate with the guest, sales manager, and service team. The discussions tab has allowed up to date info available in a real time setting. For example, just today we have a dinner for 16 guests that we were able to share the guests expectations and needs with our service team that were not available in the BEO.
ConsThe daily notices do not always contain accurate information. Sometimes a party's size or booked room may change and the daily email notice does not contain the changed status.
May 30, 2019
Yessica R.
Coorporate Account Executive
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
May 27, 2019

“Tripleseat: A tool that every event planner needs”

OverallThis software is a time saver for every event planner out there. The notes on the calendar keep me updated, and improve the communication with our clients.
ProsI like the way it is arranged! The dashboard indicate important information you might need in your daily basis. The calendar and other tabs from the menu, are very well organized, easy to access, and great features you can have to run reports, among other things. There are several filters you can use to search for events status, rooms, owners, and availability in the calendar. The copying feature for events and notes, is one of the greatest time saver on this software.
ConsNot be able to copy an event for several days at once in the calendar.
May 27, 2019
Cassandra P.
Entertainment, 5001-10,000 employees

“Love Tripleseat”

OverallEvents is a very detailed business and TS solves those needs. Every client needs an adjustment to the contract notes or header or client name or tax status and I can edit every single thing on TS. I used to use Caterease in the past and it was so difficult to change the forms.
ProsIt is so customizable and useful from the reports to the details that you can add in to documents.
ConsThe customer service could be better. Half the time the chat function is offline. And when I email customer service, they never seem to understand my questions or have a genuine desire to help. I asked for some marketing help because TS has sent out email blasts for me in the past, and this year, they acted like they had no idea what I was talking about.
James M.
Operations Director
Events Services, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Tripleseat is a software you NEED!”

OverallTripleseat has completely transformed the way I do business. Moving from paper quotes and contracts to having an actual system like a corporation to manage my customers. It's night and day the amount of information I know about my customers now and as the owner, I like that I can see where each customer is in the sales funnel. It's made our company paperless and so much more organized. In the end, our customers trust us more because we never miss a detail and my employees save time because they aren't endlessly chasing down information.
ProsVery easy to learn and setup due to the onboarding team and account representative.
ConsIt's hard to find something I don't like about tripleseat. I guess my only complaint would be there's no mobile app, just a mobile website. So you have to sign in each time on mobile. It's really not a bother, but if you are forcing me to say something negative, that's all I can think of!
Laura O.
Director of Private Dining and Guest Relations
Restaurants, 1001-5000 employees

“Love TripleSeat!”

OverallTripleseat is fast and easy to set up for all locations. We have had several new openings recently and they walk us right through basecamp and support us with any questions that we have. When we transitioned to Tripleseat, we were in bad shape and not able to get the reporting that we needed. That has changed with Tripleseat. Also, I would like to give props to our account manager, she has had all the answers and, if she didn't, she got them for us. Thanks to our rep for selling us on the product in the beginning. We are very happy to be with Tripleseat!
ProsEase of use and customization of layout and reports. I really appreciate being able to create separate reports for boh and foh and then granularize them to get just what is needed by the individual manager.
Consthat the online chat is rarely available when I need it. This is really my only consistent issue.
Holly C.
Event Sales Manager
May 21, 2019

“LOVE LOVE LOVE Tripleseat”

OverallI have had Tripleseat at my past 3 locations. When I started with my current company they were using another system. I kept telling them what a difference our sales numbers would be with Tripleseat. Within the first quarter my numbers have shown I was right Everyone at Tripleseat from the sales and account manager to CEO are amazing to work with
ProsI love the task management. It is a great way for me to keep track of where I am in the planning process with every contact, account and booking. The ability to set auto tasks is a time saver too
ConsHonestly - Nothing. If I have a questions or thought about something that would make my job easier they usually have a way for me to do it
MADISON B.
COO
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Good experience, can use improvements”

OverallI really have enjoyed using Tripleseat so far, overall. If there could be a way to fix the email going to spam issue, it would make me trust Tripleseat much more.
ProsFirst I need to state that we use Tripleseat for unconventional purposes as we are not a restaurant. But I will say it has really helped streamline our contracts and payment processes -- I've noticed a substantial improvement in our A/R process and some credit is due to Tripleseat's ease of use for clients.
ConsThere are a lot of features I wish the software had, or that the software made easier to use. One example would be to show me on the dashboard how many contracts we have sent out that still await client signatures, and to be able to issue automated follow-ups for completion. Another major issue we've recently uncovered is that Tripleseat communication with clients often goes into their SPAM folder which creates obvious issues for us in terms of securing contracts and making our clients happy.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees

“Thankful for reports ”

OverallReporting functions and calendar systems
ProsThe automated reporting has made forecasting easy
ConsNothing much, it's made scheduling bookings easy
Sarah S.
January 30, 2019

“Tripleseat”

OverallI truly enjoy working with Tripleseat. The account managers are awesome! They are always there when needed, answer questions so quickly. It is very easy to learn. I have been working with them myself for over 5+ years and its been a pleasure.
ProsVery easy to use. The staff and help team is amazing. They will help create reports, customize your account to best fit your needs and give recommendations on how to better use their system.
ConsNot connecting to all reservation sites. We use Reserve Reservation System and Triplseat does not connect to their system so when a reservation is made in Tripleseat we have to input it again into our Reservation system and vice versa.
January 30, 2019
Laura S.
August 13, 2018

“Tripleseat User Review”

OverallI love the ability to track events, sales and contacts in the Reports section of Tripleseat. This is very helpful when forecasting for year-over-year sales.
ProsThe software is very user-friendly and streamlined. My favorite feature has got to be the tasks which you can link to an event or contact. This really helps me stay on track. I can even create tasks for non-event items such as book-keeping or outbound sales.
ConsI think the messaging feature is not useful because it creates a duplicate communication log if you are also using regular email to correspond with clients. It's not a bad feature, but I just don't think it's useful.
August 13, 2018
Colby L.

“Best EVENT SOFTWARE”

OverallTripleseat is always there for support and help. The turn around time on request or help is always quick.
ProsThe software is very easy to use and is user friendly for the client and the planner. Out of all of the software that are out there, I do believe it is the best! The software team is always making updates to t he program and introduce new functions that just makes it better.
ConsI really don't think there is a con with this software. I have been using triple seat for almost 8 years now and I won't use another program. I have tested other programs but the others have a lot of cons.
Events Services, 11-50 employees

“Great Planning System!”

ProsI absolutely love using Tripleseat for our event planning. It's very easy to use and navigate and you're able to have many different features within the system. I love that Tripleseat also sends you a daily email early in the morning to let you know your tasks and events for the day. It's VERY helpful! It keeps you organized in the sense of not being able to over book yourself and over lap times, which solves a lot of potential issues.
ConsThere isn't many cons that I can think of within this software. There has been a few times when the software has gone down during a time of need, but it's very rare that it happens. Also when you log into your account, every single time you will get a verification code sent to your email before you can log in. Sometimes this can get more annoying then anything, but I can see why it could be used as extra protection for your account.
May 24, 2019

“Tripleseat Software Review - 5/23/19”

OverallWith Tripleseat, we as a Sales team use it the most but it is available for all chefs and managers to view and see what's coming up. It's easy to use on a day to day basis, and now that the whole team is on board it's a good communication tool.
ProsI like that Tripleseat has a very easy-to-use interface and keeps everything from leads/events/contacts/accounts very organized. I also like that it is customized to each company or group that uses it.
ConsThere seem to be a few glitches - not everyone gets my email because their servers mark tripleseat discussion emails as spam. I also can't always link up other programs to it (Social Tables).
May 22, 2019

“Tripleseat restaurant review ”

OverallI can't say enough about the customer service! I was introduced to my account manager CSR once we started with Tripleseat and CSR always gets back to me right away if I have an issue. Her quick responses are so appreciated as it keeps me efficient so I am not going through extra steps when it is unnecessary. Tripleseat also hosts a variety of educational classes whether in person or online which I found very helpful.
ProsEasy to use and navigate Customer service Customization Online signatures
ConsEmail responses to guests, I find that they still get confused when they receive emails about payment requests. They don't look all the way to the bottom for the link.
May 22, 2019
Sandy F.
Event coordintor
February 22, 2019

“Tripleseat Review”

OverallTripleseat is fantastic. Hands down. The site allows me, as an event coordinator, to have every event easily visible into the future so that I can build other events around this said date/time. The markers of blue/red/green (prospect/tentative/definite) are huge in how to book or if you are able. And, I can build BEOs and all that on my iPhone! Tripleseat makes my life so much easier!
ProsUser ability, ease when learning more (thanks to our rep that visited us!) we are still on a learning curve. All my pros are written below in the overall experience section.
ConsSo many contacts/whatever they are. I have so many. I need to learn how to downsize.
February 22, 2019
Melissa A.
Director of Catering Sales
August 10, 2018

“Easy to Use and Very Effective ”

ProsI am from a hotel background. After using a certain product for many years I was a little nervous of using Tripleseat. After getting on the software, not only was it so informative and easy to use, but the support you get from the customer service is even better. They added elements when I couldn't find things on reports and even worked on different additions for the company. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!
ConsBecause it was new, there were some things that needed tweaking but after all the 6 years I have been working on it, it has really been great!
August 10, 2018
Tatiana T.
Senior Events Manager
November 7, 2017

“The best, my go-to event software!”

ProsI love Tripleseat - every property I have worked at I have immediately implemented Tripleseat as our event software. It's easy to use, user intuitive and helps keep everything organized no matter the size of the team. Excellent customer service as well that is responsive and helps troubleshoot event the tiniest of issues.
ConsThe only con I can think of is that there is no mobile app for this product. It is mobile friendly when you open in your web browser but a mobile app would make it 100x easier to use when working remotely from your phone or tablet.
November 7, 2017
Ivy M.
General Manager
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Decent Calendar tool, nice for receivables, but lacking in cost data”

OverallThe software works for us for now, and it seems to be in active development. However, if VenueOps were more affordable and allowed user customization of system generated forms and reports, we would probably use that instead. Their calendar hold management is far superior for our needs.
ProsThe calendar helps us to track leads and properly manage holds. The invoicing capabilities are intuitive and flexible. I really like being able to customize the forms and documents the system generates on my own. VenueOps didn't allow that, it was very frustrating.
ConsThere doesn't appear to be any way for me to add General Ledger codes for the income side, and there's no way to track the associated costs with invoiced items and services.
May 21, 2019

“Perfect Organizational Skill ”

OverallAgain very user friendly and huge help with all aspects of event planning. From lead conversion to execution an close out, super helpful!
ProsVery easy to use and navigate site. Color coded and date coded makes it easy to stay organized. Also easy to pull reports to see financials, lead generation, lost events, successes etc. Easy to send contracts/beos to client and internal team members presenting both in a very straight forward manner.
ConsSometimes tedious to edit pick lists. No feature to copy over a contract from one venue to another.
Melissa O.
Event Coorindator
Events Services, 201-500 employees
August 9, 2018

“Event Coordinating Just Got Easier!”

ProsIt is a literal ONE STOP SHOP for all of your Event Coordinating & management needs! It houses all of your leads, easily converts them to a contact or event, allows you to customize what suits your venues needs by building as many templates as necessary & always easy to modify! Also a great overview of your week, easily generates reports, sales etc.
ConsI can't say much that I dislike about the software, my team & I use it from clock-in to clock-out & also easily manage our events on off days if needed via smartphone.
Karin J.
Assistant Manager
December 14, 2017

“Easy To Use For Client and User”

ProsThe program makes communication incredibly simple and provides great tools for guest interaction. I particularly love how quick the customer support team is to respond to any questions and/or issues that come up. They are incredibly receptive to feedback as well.
ConsThe only issue we have at the moment is that there is no recurring event feature. We have multiple groups that meet at the same time in the same room on a weekly basis and we have to manually enter them in each time. I am told that they are developing this software though!
December 14, 2017
Cesar H.
Catering Director
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
October 18, 2017

“Great and useful software!”

ProsPros: - Easy! It is really easy to learn and flexible to adapt to your venues' needs. - My coworkers love the layout of the event orders - Costumers love the ability to sign contracts online and the ease of communications I have worked with several different software and TripleSeat is definitely my favorite. I have carried to any new company I go to.
ConsCons: The set-up part of it (at the beginning) with the staff is a little time consuming and the response was slow. Once we were over the initial set-up part, it all went smoothly.
Patricia L.
Events Director
Events Services, 51-200 employees

“Overall TripleSeat Review”

OverallWe are an events venue and use triple seat all day, every day. it is so helpful and helps us keep everything straight.
ProsI like that it has lots of flexibility for different venues / types of use. The user interface is very clean and easy.
ConsThere are some features that when adjusted - adjust the platform for EVERYONE who uses it versus the individual person wanting the adjustment. That bugs me. There's a few other minor things that come up here and there that aren't as flexible as most of the program. I typically reach out to customer service (who are great and super responsive). I hope the company takes feedback like this into consideration. It would be awesome if you could turn NOTES on dates directly into bookings, versus having to un-check the "prevent booking box", open a new screen - type in all of the details and then delete the note.
Jodie S.
Sr. Director Sales
Entertainment, 11-50 employees

“My Review ”

ProsEasily create proposals Can override any menu item so I can easily freehand
ConsSo many clicks to complete a task. Too many tabs, go here, then go here. I dislike very much that the contract is below my signature. Honestly I prefer Gather, but Tripleseat provides better reporting and that was the decision maker
Elizabeth N.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
May 21, 2019

“Great for Daily Event Management”

OverallI have been able to release a lot of stress and mental juggling I didn't realize I was doing when using other platforms. Tripleseat gives me the tools to put all ideas, discussions, details, changes, etc. in one place where I can easily reference when needed and this open up space in my brain for more creativity and tasks at-hand.
ProsI am able to quickly make changes that are seamlessly communicated to my entire team, and it has helped me keep organized in what is a notoriously detail-heavy field.
ConsThere's so many customizations that I feel could further streamline my use, but I feel a little lost in how I could best implement. Some more examples of how I can structure (BEO set up, chat function, etc.) would likely be beneficial.
Garey J.
GM
Restaurants, 1001-5000 employees

“Functionality ”

OverallWe use tripleseat to track our caterings and be able to share them from different areas of the state.
ProsTripleseat is a great tool to help with organization of catering/delivery clientele. You are able to put in your contacts and leads, create events for them, reference them in the future, as well as run reporting by timeframe to increase marketing effectiveness.
ConsThe system works well, but can be touchy. You have to really know it in order to get the most out of it.
Seana H.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2018

“I LOVE this software”

ProsTHE TEAM! This team is so helpful and ready to assist at a moments notice. They are all friendly and very well versed in the event world. The software is easy to use, easy to train on, and makes selling a breeze.
ConsNone to speak of :) I have had a lot of feedback for the TS team in the past - being a customer for 5+ years. They listen closely and make improvements when appropriate. There are constantly new upgrades and bonus features coming out to help us work better!
October 3, 2018
Francine P.
Sales and Marketing Manager
August 9, 2018

“Tripleseat is Absolutely Amazing!”

OverallTripleseat is a great product! Anywhere that I go, I am sure to make Tripleseat the software for bookings. They just listen and are always a few steps ahead of everyone else.
ProsIt is SO user friendly. The fact that I don't need to be in front of a computer to send a contract and update a BEO is super convenient. The Tripleseat team is also a dream to work with! Anytime that I need anything, I know that the team is only a quick email or call away.
ConsLiterally no cons! Very easy and modern way to book events.
Nora B.
Asst Controller
Food & Beverages, 1001-5000 employees

“Review”

OverallOverall its better than other platforms I've worked with.
ProsPayments are easily tracked by event and location.
ConsExport reports can be better to track payments. For example, I have to pull two different reports to track a settlement (gross payment less tripleseat and stripe fees) to an event & location - the Payments Report and the CC Processing Report. The payment report doesn't show the settlement date it was paid out in or the stripe fees and tripleseat fees.
Mallory B.
Events Manager
August 22, 2018

“Tripleseat is a game changer!”

OverallTripleseat is a game changer!
ProsTripleseat not only keeps me organized but I use it for every aspect of planning events at our restaurant. I don't know what I would do without it! Our management team stays on the same page by having shared access to the calendar. This also allows us to appropriately staff for specific dates by blocking out RTO dates around event-heavy weeks. I love the ability to capture leads, keep track of repeat clients, create contracts, update BEOs, manage food and beverage costs, and MORE all in the same database. Tripleseat rocks!
ConsCan't think of a single thing. I used the Caterease software program for several years and when I started using Tripleseat it felt like I went from driving a used KIA to a brand new BMW.
August 22, 2018
Lila S.
Event Sales Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
December 11, 2017

“Switching to Tripleseat has saved me so much time in the booking process!”

OverallSaves me time and increased the turn around time for confirming events.
ProsThe Tasks follow up reminders are amazing!!! Being able to have some tasks auto populate are wonderful. I have about 15 different auto tasks that automatically get created when the status of an event changes. When I send out a contract it will auto task a reminder for the due date to remind me to reach back out to the client.
ConsThe spell check doesn't work when you are in an email and right click (doesn't show words to click to change spelling). I wish it was easier to get on the phone with support, however they are pretty quick with email.
December 11, 2017
Carlen F.
Tasting Room Director and Semi-Professional Pirate
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
October 18, 2017

“Tripleseat has revolutionized how I do business.”

ProsHaving a platform that not only aggregates my leads, but allows me to turn them into events, send out contracts, receive payments, and pull reports so I can see all of my financials in one place is incredible. Before Tripleseat I was sending out customized PDFs to all of my events, but it definitely wasn't a viable long-term option. Tripleseat has allowed me to open a second location seamlessly, basically tripling our business.
Emily B.
Event Coordinator
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Tripleseat makes my job so much easier”

OverallI save tons of time by being able to organize each event in Tripleseat. All of my emailing with the client sits right within the event page so I remember right where I left off with them without having to search my email inbox. The ability to send contracts and have clients easily e-sign, and place deposits through Tripleseat payments has been so helpful. Reports are wonderful and easy to use as well.
ProsIt's a nice balance of being versatile and customizable, but at the same time not too complicated.
ConsSometimes making changes in the back-end of the system can be confusing, but I think overall it's very easy to use considering the extensive features it offers.

“Streamlined & Functional”

OverallStreamlined, organized, and user friendly.
ProsI love that not only can I quickly send materials to potential guests, but it also logs all of the information in one spot so I'm not constantly searching through emails and notes to remember any details. I also like that it takes away a lot of the extra work I was putting on myself, from computing proposals to drafting contracts, so I can respond to guests more quickly and with more information while taking away a lot of the hassle.
ConsI don't like that I have to input so much information right off the bat - it is time consuming to have to click through to add Account, then Contact, just to put information in. I wish that step could be saved for later so quick holds could be added.
Dani L.
October 18, 2017

“TS streamlines everything. Support is so quick to provide all the necessary changes and info. Loveit”

OverallStreamline guest and staff communication. Easy of templates and updates of guests approvals with live link updates so save our clients time.
ProsEase of use and it's extremely customizable. I love having the ability to have clients digitally sign and approve BEOs from any device.
ConsI wish I could have interactive event orders , but the communication portal makes handling beo changes a breeze. I wish there was a good mobile app but the mobile site works well.

“TS Review”

ProsThe software is constantly evolving and growing. Erik Dickerson has even helping push through new updates that would specifically help our company and the new projects we come up with. They are definitely ahead of the curve for the event software market.
ConsSometime the reports dont tell us exactly what we are looking for and it take a bit more digging.