Omnique Ratings

Overall

About Omnique

Omnique Shop Management Software is the premier shop management solution for today's fast paced auto repair shops. Omnique is a fully integrated shop management system that will provide labor times, estimating, invoicing, parts ordering, inventory management and much, much more. Low monthly rates for shops of all sizes. Start your free trial now! Learn more about Omnique

Jorge M.
SM Service Foreman
Automotive, Unspecified
June 13, 2018

“Wanted to commend Omnique on their version 5 of the shop management software. ”

OverallThe program is saving me time and once some more things are dialed in, will streamline my front line make ready procedures.
ProsIt is a very dynamic program, that once it is set up, will allow you to build a complex ticket in under a minute! If you are building a ticket with something new and realize you need to have it set up, boom! you can just adjust and increase future productivity.. Another good thing is the self populating vehicle and customer information. All together, the program is saving me time and once some more things are dialed in, will streamline my front line make ready procedures. Thank you for your online help also, it is super convenient and helpful.
ConsThe parts interface could use some improvements to be able to compare vendor prices easier. Passing customers/vehicles from iDMS could be faster.
June 13, 2018
Darryl F.
Service Advisor
Automotive, 1-10 employees
November 7, 2016

“Service Advisor”

OverallOmnique is a fantastic program with a fantastic team standing behind it. Simple, easy to use, affordable & intuitive. They listen to their customers and make proactive changes to their system. Can't wait for their official cutover to the new HTML5 design. Big thanks to Kris, Erik, Greg, & all the others at Omnique who make it happen. You've changed the way we do business!
ProsClean, intuitive design with a fantastic team behind it.
ConsCurrent version is a little slow, but I've seen the new version and I know it will be speeding up very soon
Recommendations to other buyersCheck them out!! Get a free demo. You'll be blown away by this program!
November 7, 2016
Joe W.
December 11, 2013

“Plain and simple... YOU NEED THIS SOFTWARE.”

OverallThis software has reduced my overhead by eliminating servers and leveraging equipment I already had. I am a workaholic and because this software is web based I can use it anywhere. Even on vacation if I need to ship out a quick quote and don't have anyone available to do so. I have saved thousands over Mitchell and all data. Ps you can add customer cars just by getting their plate number and it vins the car for you. No more fat fingering. I have used this software for a couple years and it keep getting better. The customer service is spot on and friendly and knowledgeable. I would like to see Mitchell do that.
JOHN M.
March 14, 2012

“Remotely Stupendous!”

OverallHighly recommended especially for an owner that has multiple shops; or one that wants to monitor from home, or on the road.
ProsThe main reason I bought this service was that it was the only automotive shop POS system that could be operated remotely. It's Internet based, so they can update new features overnight without the hassle of loading software on every terminal.
ConsNot really any that I can think of. Anytime we come across an issue, or suggestion, they implement in the next upgrade which is seamless for the user.
March 14, 2012
Eric R.
December 11, 2013

“Great Software @ a Affordable Price ”

OverallAs a first time small business owner and after trying a few software's, the help I have been getting from Omnique's Account Manager ( Monique Mondragon ) has been amazing , I did not think I would find an affordable software that would help me start this new stage in my career that would include an exceptional customer service , but after using Omnique for a few months I'm glad I decided to stay with them, even though I'm still learning how to take fully advantage of this software,I knowing that I got room for expansion within the software makes it even better.
Dan G.
February 29, 2012

“Very Happy With Omnique”

OverallHigh marks overall - thank you Omnique!
ProsAs an owner & user, having a web-based applciation is a must. The ease of use for one shop and multiple shop to be viewed aggregately is fantastic. My service staff and technician staff can use it just as easily. I find it very uncommon how open the development staff has been to implementing recommendations that are beneficial to all.
ConsNot any worth mentioning
February 29, 2012
Pierre C.

“The best Software”

OverallOmnique is the best software system on the market, you can access the software from any location. I operate a repair garage and car dealership, from my dealership office I can see all the repair order and all the statements without going to the garage. The software Is very easy and friendly to operate. I recommend this software to any size garage. Pierre Chelala Masters Auto Sales Cleveland, Ohio 216-458-3103
Michael T.
Shop Owner
June 6, 2016

“Really great software and easy to use. ”

OverallOmnique was really easy to get started using. Since I access it from the internet I dont have to worry about what is installed on my computers. And as a small shop its a great price. I only pay for what I need.
June 6, 2016
Joe N.
December 10, 2013

“Wow! does exactly what it says... and more!e!!”

OverallIve been using the system for a year already and am more happy with it then ever! Great customer service Ina rock solid system that has had zero down time. I can access it anywhere on as many computers at once. Super! One of the best investments we've made.
Fritz B.
Operations Manager

“Awesome system!!”

OverallI have been very impressed with the customer service and help in learning, training my managers. I appreciate the listening to ideas and actually working to implement them. I would recommend this system to anyone in the industry. It is the next BIG thing in my opinion.
Mike L.
February 28, 2012

“Omnique Shop Management Software”

OverallOmnique is definitely the easiest to use and I love the text messaging and parts ordering features. Thanks a lot guys!
ProsOmnique is super easy to use and works great for making RO's. I really like that I can log in to my shop from anywhere.
ConsNone really
February 28, 2012
Matt N.
Tech

“A good program”

Overallthe program is very nice to have in the shop. It can be a little tricky but the omnique staff is just great; escpecially #Monique. with every month and every change it gets that much better.
Eric M.

“Great Software!”

OverallGreat online Service Shop software! The only con is I wish it was fully compatible with Safari but Firefox will do for now. Other than that, no complaints!
R B.

“Great system ”

OverallThe support staff is great (Monique Mondragon) she gets back to you promptly and assist in any way she can . The system is great .
Alton F.
October 7, 2013

“Could not ask for more”

OverallCould not do business with out this, I can remotely monitor and aid my business from 1000 miles away.
Adam H.