Arkadin Anywhere Ratings

Overall

About Arkadin Anywhere

Increases productivity of phone and web conferencing, with quick, simple and professional tools .Arkadin audio and web conferencing solutions provide businesses with both audio and visual methods of bringing employees and ideas together. We provide customized collaboration solutions for small companies to large enterprises. Sign up for a Free Trial or Arrange a Demo with us today. Learn more about Arkadin Anywhere

Ashante C.
Founder & CEO
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
May 10, 2018

“My original Web Conference choice”

ProsWhen everything else fails it's always good to go back to a reliable software that records all of our conversations across the globe with excellence. Arkadin was my first experience truly in the workplace and which I talk to people from all over the world literally. I truly appreciate the expectations except for me when running my own business and so we always keep the software Choice around.
ConsIt's not as many Frills as the newer options out there but it works for us and that's what counts. Reliability Will trump any fancy features.
May 10, 2018
Joy H.
Learning Architect
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
January 24, 2017

“Arkadin Conferencing Rocks”

OverallHaving used multiple conferencing systems, the introduction recently of Arkadin as our new corporate conferencing platform left me worried about features and functionality. What a surprise to find extensive flexibility it personalizing the system to meet my business needs. And the functions provided are impressive. For example, I can during a conference call view all my participants and identify whose line may be causing static or noise. Very pleasantly surprised!
ProsFlexibility and extended functionality
ConsNothing comes to mind.
Recommendations to other buyersDo attend the training sessions, the tips are worth the hour.
January 24, 2017
Events Services, 501-1000 employees
January 12, 2018

“Quality conference calling”

ProsI use this software for phone conferences. I have never had an issue with connectivity. The functionality is clean and professional.
ConsI generally have no issues with the software. The only drawback is it does have a cost which could be a deterrent versus using a free conference program.
January 12, 2018
Tim S.
Registration Specialist
June 29, 2017

“Arkadin is very simple, yet powerful!”

ProsThis is a very convenient and sophisticated software. It is very easy to use and is good for those who are not very technologically inclined.
ConsCustomer support is lacking. I find that this is a very simple to use software, but when something doesn't work, it doesn't work. It's hard to get things fixed.
June 29, 2017
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Unspecified
July 16, 2018

“Decemt, low cost web sharing tool”

ProsThe tool has most web meeting options you'd expect, and the price point is hard to beat. When you don't have a ton of wen meetings, this does the job nicely.
ConsWe had lots of bandwidth issues with the tool. Perhaps it was our setup, but our new tool doesn't have this issue. It's also missing key features for a web sharing application, and doesn't have a user friendly mobile app.
July 16, 2018
Mallory W.
Registration
June 8, 2017

“Clear communication is always a win.”

ProsI find the software to be incredibly reliable, which is a very necessary function in day to day usage.
June 8, 2017