AutoRaptor CRM Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

About AutoRaptor CRM

AutoRaptor is the #1 most user-friendly & powerful CRM for independent and BHPH dealerships. AutoRaptor: Allows dealers to implement an effective sales process by capturing leads from all sources in one place; Provides powerful features that are easy to use; Helps dealerships handle volume with automated features; Tells your sales team which leads to focus on by prioritizing customers who are ready to buy; and supports dealers when they have questions with quick and knowledgeable responses. Learn more about AutoRaptor CRM

Phil b.

“autoraptor a great crm”

Overalloverall AutoRaptor is a great value crm... I enjoy using it for the most part... there is of course room for improvement however support is great and the crm is very functional.. I would recommend this to any dealer looking for an affordable crm to get the job done.
Prosthe software is very helpful with the methods I can contact my customer and how they can communicate with me... I enjoy being able to email customers although email is getting a little outdated as time goes on which brings me to the other great thing is the ability to text customers also through autoraptor. inventory is updated daily and that's kinda good. support is also great as you can message support team and they are highly responsive and helpful.
Conscons would be if I have a quick sale sometimes the inventory hasn't yet updated into raptor so when I go in after the fact or right after the sale... sometimes I cannot find the vehicle because it hadn't updated from our dms. so im not sure if that's an us thing or a them thing.. I do not like how the mobile app functions, its too basic and does not let you do things id like to do easily with it... such as claiming an upsheet, you cant do that on the mobile app... also trying to text images through autoraptor can be a little bit of a process almost to the point where id almost rather use my personal phone to send pics which I don't like b/c then customer have my personal number... so in short images could be uploaded to them from our website or by other means to simplfy sending customers images of cars... mobile app needs a big big update... also tasks in mobil app isn't very good either.
Dave P.
May 14, 2019

“Functional and user friendly”

OverallI've been using Auto Raptor for many years now and in the interim have changed offices within my company that required me to use many other CRM software. So far I like Auto Raptor better than all the others.
ProsAs we all know, Software functionality is more based on how well the end user and the designer think alike. If the thought process of the designer and the end user are similar, functionality for the end user is smooth and flawless. If not, they will eventually try to find something they get along with better. I concur with the designer's ideas of what is user friendly and useful information. The best part is the support I get when I need help. The support team is the most amazing team I have ever worked with. Fast, very accurate and very friendly. I've never experienced anything better.
ConsLike all software, it is always a work in progress. If it were not for the support team and their amazing attention to my speedy needs, I would complain about occasional changes to the usability of the software, however because of the support team, I can't think of anything I would like to complaine about.
Daniel A.
GM
August 6, 2018

“Remains to be the best CRM for the money”

OverallAutoRaptor has enabled us to increase our accountability on our sales force by giving us the ability to easily track activity. If managed properly, it also has eliminated the "skateing syndrom" on our sales floor so there is no more of the "hey, that was my customer" BS. The texting feature is also a big one. Very seamless and easy to follow the communications between sale person and customer.
Prosit is intuitive. A first time user does not have much trouble navigating the site and understanding the ins and outs of the CRM which is a big deal. Definitely their customer support is top notch! They really strive to understand the issue and work hard to resolve it. Speed is the third thing. When we signed up years ago it was lightening fast from page to page which no other CRM we tested could do at the time. Today it still remains fast (although not as fast as it used to be). Possibly the additional features or the size of our database has hurt the search speeds a bit but it is still hands down the fastest we've experienced.
ConsVery little. I'm not sure the thing I like the least can be resolved but if I had a wish it would be for the system merge contacts better. I understand why it is a complex issue to fix so this is not a complaint; just a wish.
CIARA C.
Deal Verifier
August 29, 2019

“It's a Major Upgrade For Our Company”

OverallWe were on an Archaic CRM before this one so anything was an upgrade from that but this CRM surpassed my expectations. From the 700Credit Integration to being able to see my inventory move around in real time, it is definitely a well put together software.
ProsEase of Use Functionality & Design Services Offered One Stop Shop 700 Credit Integration Overall Put Together Software
ConsThere aren't any cons that I can think of at this time. I thoroughly enjoyed using this software as of right now.
August 29, 2019
William S.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 2, 2019

“The best CRM”

OverallWith autoraptor CRM we were able to manage every lead that we touched in a very professional way engaging with customers via phone call, text and email.
ProsI'm very satisfied with the ease of use and how convenient it is to engage with daily leads. The fact that you send a text message and after gives the opt option (that's a huge +).. Customizing our templates is great. The sales team, tech support and customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. I've already recommended this software to others how it was recommended to me. I'm sure theres alot more to do with this software that we haven't gotten into and but it took me 1 days to be 100% convinced.
ConsWith all reality I haven't found any Cons with this Software.
October 2, 2019
Nick; B.
Director of Sales

“Basic and Effective”

OverallStarted a bit bumpy as one of the deliverables that was promised wasn't implemented initially, but the team did a great job to fix the mistake and have been happy with the software for 6 months now.
ProsVery simple to use, free integrated texting, small learning curve. Love that you're able to email directly from Outlook to respond.
ConsMissing some of the features of the larger, more expensive CRM's such as call routing and advanced reporting capabilities.
robin h.
MANAGER
May 3, 2019

“Easy to use but has some flaws and could use improvement”

OverallThe Auto Raptor definitely helps in keeping leads organized and ensuring that the proper follow up is being done to maximize opportunity for a sale. I like that we can listen to phone calls and track email correspondence and it seems to help the sales people stay organized and work efficiently.
ProsI like that the Auto Raptor is easy to navigate through and that follow up emails, notes, document uploads, etc. are all in the same place on the up sheet so you do not have to waste time and effort going back and forth from one page to another.
ConsWhen multiple leads come in, or when a license is scanned in to the system, a lot of times it will not link the up sheets causing duplicate leads. As a manager, I have to merge a lot of leads and notice that most of the time, they will have the same phone number or the spelling of the name is exactly the same and I am not sure why the system does not recognize that and ask the sales person if they want to update a current lead or create a new one. I also think it would be beneficial to have the option of entering sales staff's schedule into the system so that they do not have to do it manually every day and so the leads automatically distribute to those who are scheduled on a certain day.
Jon H.
Internet Sales
December 11, 2018

“Takes the stress out of my day”

OverallAs mentioned above, AutoRaptor has solved our issue of forgetting about customers if we didn't have the right vehicle at the time they visited the lot. Or if they weren't happy with our best price and we then lowered the price, it allows us to revisit those deals and still make the delivery instead of wasting the opportunity.
ProsI really like how easy it is to develop 2 way communication with customers. Everything is in one place and easy to navigate. Keeping track of lost customers is easier than ever as well. I go through our lost customers daily with price reductions and new inventory alerts and have seen multiple lost up sheets turn into delivered vehicles. This CRM is well worth the money and can really ramp up your customer interactions/sales. It's important to remember though, your reps have to USE the tools this provides in order to be useful.
ConsMy only complaint at this time, and it's not their fault, is that AutoRaptor currently doesn't import leads from Facebook Ads. I believe this can be sorted out by going through Facebook's Ad Manager and having them reach out to AutoRaptor for CRM Integration. But that's the ONLY issue I've run into thus far.
December 11, 2018
Alex G.

“AutoRaptor Reviews”

OverallSee first answer.
ProsI enjoy the ease of operating most. I can use what is set up by the administrator or clear it and manage my own tasks. See where I am at with Reports when i am looking where I stand. Managing the customer is the best of all. I think the program has been well thought out. I could see where I would enjoy a few more features in search fields for lost customers but maybe just user error. Overall very satisfied!
Conssearching for lost customers. I would like to be able to plug in a word like "BUCKET" and pull all customers that were looking for a "Bucket Truck" in my "Lost" customer file.

By Auto Raptor CRM on August 3, 2018
Hi Alex, thank you! Happy to hear you are benefiting from using AutoRaptor! There is actually a way to search your Lost customers or any customers by their vehicles of interest. We would be happy to help you with that. Someone from the Support team will be in touch with you soon.
Amber G.
Retail, 51-200 employees
November 2, 2018

“Amber's Review”

ProsThis software is incredibly effective for keeping all of your important information very well organized. And the sharing option really comes in handy when you have to take a day off and have a customer change their mind about when they are coming in. Then you can share all of your already organized information about that customer with a co-worker and everything can still get handled easily!
ConsIt's not always the easiest thing to use if you have never used it before. But there is more training that could have been done with me before jumping in and trying to figure it out for myself.

By Auto Raptor CRM on November 19, 2018
Hi Amber, Thank you for your feedback! Definitely appreciate you! If you ever want to do a refresher training/how am I doing call, our team is here for you. You can schedule by contacting support@autoraptor.com.
November 2, 2018
Kelly H.
Operations Manager
December 14, 2018

“Excellent Customer Support. Takes Suggestions Into Account When Providing New Updates”

OverallWe have had a lot of success with AutoRaptor. Once we sat with the staff for training we realized we weren't using everything it has to offer. After training, we were able to strengthen our customer service and internal communications with this program.
ProsAutoRaptor integrates very well with our other dealership software. The staff are very responsive, and they will work with you to learn the full functionality of the program. Good reports available.
ConsThere are likely more versatile CRM options for larger dealership groups, but we are small and even though I would like a little more customization in searching, in giving a "lost" reason, and task notifications I think it is a perfect product of the cost.
Kearsten C.
Sales rep

“AutoRaptor Review”

OverallI have my own virtual secretary & that's helps to map out my day.
ProsI love the reminders & I like the platform. I have watched this program grow for years now & feel as if this is the best it has ever ran.
ConsHonestly, I wish that before my leads are marked inactive, it would notify me. I feel like my leads get lost after I finish tasks. I feel hindered and I have to write all of my leads down so that I remember to go back and check on them. Sadly, I end up not touching base with people until I "stumble" back on the lead. By that time, they have usually bought elsewhere. Very aggravating.
Evan H.
GSM

“easiest yo use”

Overall The CRM was easy to learn easy to teach to the sales team and easy to make sure they're doing the follow-up we're asking them to do it's fully customizable, so you can set the follow up whatever suits your dealership best
ProsFirst of all the value (price for what you get), is out of this world. second, it by far the easiest crm i have used. It is not as robust as some. That said crm's that can do the most can be dificult to learn and even harder to teach the sales team to use. Not to mention getting them to use all those features.
Cons doesn't do some of the things the more expensive CRM can do
Rob A.
General Manager
May 14, 2019

“Great For Our Used Auto Dealership”

ProsAutoRaptor is the single most valuable tool we have in our toolbox here at Lake City Exports! Raptor is super easy to use, packed with features and it's integration with all of our other platforms is seamless.
ConsThere really aren't any cons to this system.....maybe a few features we would like to see added in the future. It would be great if there was a "service" component we could add to the system to help communicate and track service and warranty issues after the sale so we wouldn't have to clog up the sales sheets.
Bryan C.
November 5, 2018

“Bryans Review From Wholesale Auto”

Proswhat i like is how organized AutoRaptor is. allowing me to see tasks for the day and throughout the week. it keeps my mind clear for helping each of my clients and making sure i dont miss anyone.
Conswhat i dont like about AutoRaptor is that the same number can help create different Up Sheets. so when i look up a clients number, it has the chance to pull up multiple up sheets and may be different clients all together. i feel like we should not be able to make multiple up sheets with the same phone number or email.
November 5, 2018
Amy P.
Express Team
August 2, 2018

“Great CRM and Great Support”

OverallWe originally used AutoRaptor, then switched to a different CRM, and came back to AutoRaptor because of the phenomenal support, and ease of use.
ProsThe support team is extremely knowledgeable and responsive. The software is easy to use, and usually works flawlessly. The texting and dialing out features are fantastic.
ConsReporting doesn't make sense sometimes, and there a lot of features that other CRMs have that this does not. It would be nice if there could be different action plans for different types of leads as one action plan does not apply to all people/leads.
Al H.
manager

“The best!!!!”

OverallAutoRaptor is very easy to use. If you have a problem easy to get in contact with a rep to help solve problem. Also, I like notices that your give my staff about updates and new features that have been added to software. I wouldn't choose nothing else, but autoraptor. Great with getting to contact with customers about product that we sell.
ProsIt's easy to use very helpful customer service reps. Everything is very easy to use and your staff is very helpful and software update notices are very prompt.
ConsThe software is awesome no cons to this software
Albert A.
Finance Director

“Great CRM”

OverallIt's a great tool to use, been using it for years now and very happy with it
ProsI love the fact that it's very user friendly
ConsI would like to see a scanner on the mobile app to decode the driver license

By Auto Raptor CRM on December 17, 2018
Hi Albert, Thank you for your feedback! We actually do have an license scanner for the mobile app. If you click on the camera icon from the Dashboard, you can then scan the barcode of a license to upload the customer's information. Reach out to the support team if you run into a problem or don't see what I'm talking about!
David C.
Sales Associate
August 9, 2018

“Auto Raptor User Review”

OverallMy Daily experience using Auto Raptor has been more than satisfying. Leads come in and you clearly mark their level of importance. Follow Up alerts and Daily Tasks keep you on Track and more productive. My Overall review would be a 10/10 for everything this CRM has to offer and the ease of use factor.
ProsI really enjoy Auto Raptor compared to many other CRM's I've used in the past. It is very easy to use and keep tracked of your leads with Daily, Monthly, and Yearly Reminders.
ConsI would like to see a few more features added to Auto Raptor like a Purchase Order Option so I do not have to use multiple programs and just complete everything in Auto Raptor.
Elisabeth D.
Sales and Finance Specialist
September 28, 2019

“Easy to use, functional CRM”

ProsAutoraptor is very easy to use. I use both the desktop and the mobile app for work on a daily basis. I like the fact that calls and texts can be done right through the app and the user interface is very user-friendly. The automated task reminders are great to help keep you organized.
ConsThe mobile app is great, however, when I receive a text and click "view message" on the notification from my lock screen I wish it would take me directly to the customer's up sheet when the app opens. The app will just open up to the dashboard instead and then you have to physically look up the customer's up sheet to be able to reply. Not the end of the world but it does create extra steps as compared to other messaging apps I've used.
September 28, 2019
Kit E.
Operations Manager
December 18, 2018

“Great CRM for the money”

OverallWe have used AutoRaptor for five years and it has allowed us to keep better track of potential customers and current customers. This allows us to follow-up and obtain additional sales.
Pros We enjoy the texting functionality the most. Our customers do not like to speak on the phone and by being able to text we get a better response.
ConsThe one area we wish AutoRaptor could improve is better integration with our Dealer Management Software.
Raja M.
sales manager

“GREAT CRM”

ProsIt's easy for even someone that is not computer literate to manage. I have several coworkers that are computer illiterate and they can manage to use this CRM- you cont have to be a rocket scientist. Inventory can be loaded and updated daily through a direct drop.
ConsIT has no filtering process for spam email generated by your client base. I constantly receive spam messages from previous customers and prospects,
Brianna B.
August 14, 2018

“Overall Satisfied”

OverallI like that it is quick easy access to reply to new customers
ProsI like that it is easy to add new up sheets and navigate through customers.
ConsNot as easy to upload photos to share with customer.

By Auto Raptor CRM on October 1, 2018
Thank you, Brianna! We appreciate your feedback. I would recommend reaching out to the Support team about the inventory photos. We receive photos in the inventory feed and there is a way to easily insert those into emails to customers so that might help you out quite a bit.
August 14, 2018
Brandon S.
Sales Consultant
December 14, 2018

“AutoRaptor - A great system to complete efficient, result driven work flow. ”

OverallI work at a premium luxury dealer with a varying customer base and multiple cars they can select from. The email function of the system as well as how to integrate cars to files and keep track of all of them is perfect for my dealership culture. Stupendous Job!!
ProsThe great thing about AutoRaptor is that it flows through each of its windows very easy and makes organizing multiple tasks a breeze. In essence, it is clean, crisp, simple and straight to the point data management.
ConsI can honestly say I have no dislikes about the current AutoRaptor Platform.
Rogelio S.
Retail, 11-50 employees
August 2, 2018

“Good Software to track your customer base”

OverallIt accomplishes the mission of completing our goals each month.
ProsIt gives the user the option to modify their customer information for future use.
ConsSome glitches that won't track some user inputs such as when the user has added tasks to their customer up sheets. When trade information is inputted, there should be a time stamp of when the appraisal amount was inputted.
Kevin R.
Sales manager
August 2, 2018

“Best bang for your buck. ”

ProsYou can't beat the value of autoraptor. We have used this CRM for 4 years and have been very happy with it. We have tried other CRM and we always felt that we have never got our monies worth.
ConsThe only thing I don't like about autoraptor is that it does not alert salespeople when there is a vehicle that is traded that they have a customer looking for.
Daniel P.
Sales Consultant
May 10, 2019

“Real easy”

OverallAside the Cons, my experience has been positive. I can check updates on my phone, log in early or adjust my hours as needed. the ability to document everything is probably my favorite part.
ProsThe app makes this software accessible and convenient everywhere, even on the go. Being able to respond to customer inquiries and staying organized has never been easier.
ConsAllowing the customer to submit contact information without a name can be tough. Also when two people inquiring for the same deal can get confusing too. For example, a husband can make an inquiry and a day later the wife makes the same inquiry, and then I'm contacting the two without realizing they are one.
May 10, 2019
December 8, 2018

“AutoRaptor is the Best”

OverallIt definitely makes it easy for me because it reminds me of customer birthdays, appointments, etc. I definitely recommend AutoRaptor.
ProsI like everything because allow you to be in touch with all your customer very easy an in one whole website either by email or text.
ConsThere isn't anything that i don't like about AutoRaptor. I liked it all.
December 8, 2018
Jamie M.
Marketing Manager

“Really easy to use”

OverallReally satisfied with the entire experience.
ProsAutoraptor makes it really easy to manage all our leads and keeps all our communications organized. The new texting feature is really awesome as well and makes it easier than ever to communicate with potential buyers.
ConsReally need some better spam filters to keep false leads out of the system.
Thomas L.

“Auto Raptor Review”

ProsWhat I like most about Auto Raptor is how easily I can manage my contacts to ensure I can stay in contact with my clientele.
ConsWhat I dislike most about the software is the mobile app. I wish I was able to use the mobile app to work from other places besides my office, but the app is very dated and not functioning at its best.
December 21, 2018

“A Great Resoce and Sales tool.”

OverallUsing it for years and so far the upgrades have actually improved it and not made it harder and less helpful as so many other programs tend to do.
ProsTies Sales, Service, and Financing all together allowing a much bigger picture of everything that's going on with the Customer.
ConsThe system is not as intuitive as I would like it to be.
December 21, 2018
Cesar R.
sales

“Sales ”

OverallI like the program , made my sales double and makes my follow ups easier .
ProsI like the easy reminders it features to follow up . ( Emails , calls , birthdays and Anniversary's)
ConsI like to text more with MY OWN number , if maybe they could intergrade the sales person number instead of a different number that would be great .
Leticia C.
business development center, assitant manager
August 7, 2018

“raptastic”

Overalloverall use has been positive makes setting appointments easy
Prosease of use. duel capabilities such as email
Conslag in software when using multiple open windows

By Auto Raptor CRM on August 10, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! Happy to hear the application is helping you at the dealership! Reach out to the Support Team about your multiple window set up, they might be able to suggest a more efficient tactic.
August 7, 2018
Ron L.
August 6, 2018

“Auto raptor is a good tool for the money”

OverallIt does the job well enough for a smaller dealership with few employees. I like that they continue to try to make things more efficient to use and improve performance
ProsIt is a decent functional product for the money. Does allow for efficient follow up tool.
ConsHas problems at times merging old leads with repeat leads.
David P.
Sales Associate
August 3, 2018

“CRM Opinion”

OverallWith the incredible support I've received, I can't think of any other company, much less a CRM software company that has anything even close to this set up.
ProsUser Friendliness and it thinks like a sales person, not a computer geek.
ConsThere are a few small features that could be improved on but seriously, they are not that important.
August 3, 2018
Benji H.
Sales Rep.

“Value. Simple. Justifiable.”

OverallI think the customer service has been great. In addition, it functions as we want it to and adds to ability to reach out to customers.
ProsI like this software because it gives the functions we need, and has the ability to improve our business. It is set up for easy use without sacrificing capabilities. I believe we see a return on our investment with AutoRaptor CRM.
ConsAppearance. A little more attention to detail, and improved color scheme. Mobile App could be enhanced.
Danny A.
August 2, 2018

“AutoRaptor allowed us as an independent get the results of the big guys.”

OverallThe people at AutoRaptor are awesome. You won't find better support and a willingness to halo you succeed. Amy is the reason we won't listen to competitors as they don't have her. Great company.
ProsThe affordability and functionality. Feature packed as well.
ConsThe inability to control the timing of round robin lead distribution.
Michael H.
Wholesale, 51-200 employees

“AutoRaptor”

ProsI love that I can set my own tasks and the date, I have used about a dozen different CRM's over my years selling and this is the easiest by far to use and learn.
ConsNothing really,I have used quite a few different system's and this one is the easiest to learn
Kevin P.
CSR
Retail, 51-200 employees
May 3, 2019

“Probably one of the best management programs ive used.”

OverallIt really helped keep a steady pace on contacting my customers, especially on days were I'm really busy to make a call I can send message so quick and easy. It really keeps you on your toes
ProsWhat I like most about the software is the ability to interact with customers so easy especially the pre-built templates. The graphs make it easy to manage work progression and really into seeing if we are doing great or not. The stat sheet makes it convenient to track sales lost and sold inventory.
ConsI really cant say there's something I can change on the software its perfect nice, clean, and very well organized.
Dan G.
Mgr
December 18, 2018

“Most convenient CRM out there.”

OverallLove the experience and the quick response by reps whenever we are working through a glitch of any kind. Super helpful people.
ProsThe ease of using it and how it is to integrate with our other DMS and web hosts services.
ConsThe unfortunate increases that happen with texting app costs and such.

“Kroeger review”

OverallEasy to keep track of customers and potential customers. Just as intended. Appreciate the online ability to communicate w/ customer service.
ProsAbility to use from my phone. Easy and intuitive
ConsSystem puts appointments to late too quickly. Should wait at least 15 minutes before assigning them late.
Allen H.

“Autoraptor Review”

OverallGreat follow up plan. Birthdays and anniversaries are right there for you to make an impression.
ProsVery easy to add customers, recall customers by using keywords in the note section( looking for a Ford F-150) for example
ConsNo desking feature. Would be nice to be able to input a customer and a vehicle, then put that to a purchase agreement without having to switch to a different program and input the customers information all over again.
Iris D.
May 3, 2019

“Excellent Program to Keep Track of Clients”

ProsI love that this program is user friendly and allows me to keep track of my clients. I like the fact that it lets me create tasks to follow up with appointments and inquires.
ConsI wish there was a way to send scheduled text messages to clients.
LIZBETH V.
SALES
May 3, 2019

“EIGHT MONTHS AND COUNTING...”

OverallI STARTED USING IT ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO AND I LOVE IT. HELPS ME WHEN I AM BUSY LOL
ProsHELPS ME SEND E-MAILS AND TEXTS WHEN I AM BUSY OR OFF WORK TO KEEP MY CUSTOMER IN TOUCH AND THEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME.
ConsWE ARE 3 STORES AND SOME OTHER SALES WOULD STEAL THE CUSTOMER BY ADDING AN ADDITIONAL UPSHEET I WISH THAT FEATURE WOULD GO AWAY LET'S JUST HAVE 1 FOR EACH AT LEAST I CAN TRACK WHEN THEY ARE CALLING MY CUSTOMERS OR IF MY CUSTOMER WHEN TO ANOTHER LOCATION IT WOULD HELP ME BETTER THAN TO KEEP CALLING AND THE CUSTOMER TELLS ME THEY BOUGHT AND I HAVE NO IDEA.
Joseph S.
Sales Professional
December 14, 2018

“The ONLY way to operate a sales driven business ”

OverallOverall Good! But the search is not that great if you just type in one name.. seems like it gives you the least likely of results. And if the spelling is slightly off it won't even give you a result.
ProsEasy to use, and a great way to keep track of leads
ConsTerrible search engine, if you type in just a first name or last name you will get literally every result EXCEPT for the most recent people in your crm. It'll give you every person you're not looking for. I've always had issues with one person having multiple upsheets and have a slightly different name but the same phone number or email.
Melvin R.
Salesman

“Melvin at Barrett”

OverallI have used it for the past 3 and a half years It has really made my job easier and more efficient. Great tool for car sales
ProsAccuracy being able to multi-task at work with all the right information needed to do my job
Consnot really anything Only it slows up every so often
Brad W.
Sales And Finance Manager
August 6, 2018

“Good bang for the buck”

OverallOverall a very good product for the money spent. I've used a lot of worthless CRMs over the last 19 years on the Auto industry
ProsThe over all cost an effect is very good!
ConsAvailable for users to adjust templates. Need to separate what an administrator and user can use a little more
Greg C.
February 5, 2019

“Organization ”

ProsI like most how I can keep all my detailed notes extremely organized. I can categorize whether the call was an incoming call or out going call or if i left a message.
ConsIt is hard to track whether a customer is hot cold warm or lost because if anyone else is looking at my auto raptor we may have a different definition of a "warm" customer.
February 5, 2019
Joe P.
Salesman

“Review for Autoraptor”

OverallIn the beginning it was a little difficult, but over time I got use to it and now that I know the ins-and-outs I enjoy using it for my customers
ProsIt is easy to keep organized and helps with sells
ConsI dont like the phone application. To difficult to use
Jared F.
Director of Marketing
December 14, 2018

“Best Fit For Our Company”

OverallThis CRM enables us to quickly and efficiently manage the large volume of customers that we see every month
ProsSupport is Amazing Simple, Intuitive Interface
ConsMobile version is lacking Would like to see more flexibility with tasks