Dispatching Made Easy Ratings

Overall

About Dispatching Made Easy

A dispatching software solution for a variety of transportation services including NEMT, limos, and taxis. Learn more about Dispatching Made Easy

Carlos B.
May 7, 2017

“Very easy to use and apply to your business”

OverallEverything. We do all of our dispatching through Dispatching Made Easy. It's the backbone of our business operation.
ProsThe overall functionality couldn't be easier to use and apply to your daily operation. Creating trips, saving customers, and managing daily schedules is very easy. Personally, we like the dispatching grid the best. The color coded system makes managing your trips that much easier especially as you business grows and trip volume increases. If you are looking for a very good, solid dispatching system for your NEMT business I don't know how you could find anything more easy to apply to your business. I first starting using DME around 2008. Back then it was offered in disc format. When DME converted to a web based platform a few years later we transition and migrated everything online. If you are using the traditional DME version I definitely encourage you to transition to the web based platform. It is so much easier for your dispatchers and drivers. You can do a lot more and it makes their jobs easier because they your drivers and dispatchers can communicate and receive trips directly through the system. It's great.
ConsThe only thing I would say that some users might want is a more integrated accounting system. But for us, it's never been a problem. I've been using QuickBooks for longer than I've been using DME so continuing to use QuickBooks is actually ideal for us.
May 7, 2017
David M.
May 24, 2018

“Very pleased - been using DME since 2011 ”

OverallEasy of use, mobile functionality, can operate from any device, great support staff, etc.
ProsWe started using DME when we were very small and the system has grown with our business. It is straight forward and easy. Our drivers regularly use the mobile functionality and apps. They did not have these functionalities when we first started using DME so the system continues to grow and evolve. We now have more than 30 vehicles and actually have 2 different DME accounts, one for each of our locations.
ConsIt is difficult for me to say the cons because we have been using this system for so long we really don't have much of a point of reference to compare it two. Not sure about the negative reviews regarding poor customer support/service. We have never had a problem with contacting their staff over these many years.
May 24, 2018
Bob P.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
December 2, 2018

“Love the Apps”

OverallDME worked well for us. Easy to use - straight forward - cost effective - good people.
ProsCan't beat the cost. Overall functionality is great - especially the apps. Starting using DME many years ago before the apps - make it even easier for drivers and dispatch. Great group of people to work with - entire staff is really good. Always prompt and courteous.
Cons1. Had difficulty uploading Logisticare trips. Not sure if the problem had to do with Logisticare changing their formats all the time or with DME. 2. They got rid of their auto dispatch functionality. Not a problem for us - we prefer live dispatch. I'm sure some people who might see these reviews and prefer auto routing.
December 2, 2018
Edward D.
Managing Partner
February 15, 2017

“Solid system - easy to use - great price”

OverallWe have been using DME since 2013. Our business has grown considerably and DME has been a big part of our daily operation. It's easy to use for dispatchers and drivers and you can't beat the price. Whenever we had an issue or question about upgrades we reached out to customer service and they respond ASAP. Dan and Dawn are both great and fast with emails. If you are looking for a solid dispatching system that is not gonna nickel and dime you for every trip or additional users I recommend DME.
ProsEasy to use, great price, good data and statistics
ConsI like the invoicing but it is not integrated with an accounting system
February 15, 2017
Mark M.
User
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
February 16, 2018

“Puzzled by the reviews - very easy to use and affordable.”

OverallEasy of use for dispatchers and drivers and the cost.
ProsI'm not sure if the negative reviews are real or not, but we have been using this system for about 6 months and I could not be more pleased with the system. Especially in the beginning when I had some questions, I emailed support and they were very punctual in responding and answering my question. We were even locked out one time and they had us back in our system in probably 2 minutes...top! Anyway, we use this system 6 days a week and have no problems. It is a big convenience...much better than trying to schedule by hand. I can honestly say we don't use all of the functionality, at least not yet, but what we do use we could not be more pleased.
February 16, 2018
Diana S.
Metallurgical engineer
Machinery, 1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 2, 2019

“Sign your documents from your mobile instantly”

ProsSing Easy this application offers options of auto signature signature in person and remote signature that is to say it allows you to fill and send any document and on the other hand to have someone sign on your mobile phone or as it can also be send the document and have the other person sign it easily
ConsSo far I have not presented any problem with this application is good saves all my files signed and sends me an email of every file I keep in it
January 2, 2019
Mary K.
Owner/administrator
May 8, 2015

“Not thrilled with their customer service, it sucks.”

OverallI purchased this product on April 20th, 2015. I tried it out. For the most part the product seems to be a good investment. For my business it does not have a few key components. For that reason I wanted to cancel my account. I used the website all of 3 hours, maybe, and requested a refund and cancellation of all future charges. It didn't have a few things that we require. I sent an email requesting to cancel my account, and refund me the $97 dollars that was on my charge card. I have yet to hear a response, and over all I've sent 3 emails, none of which have been responded too, called this number 202-643-1552 and always get a voice mail. Left messages, and NO ONE, I mean NO ONE will call me back. THIS IS THE MOST HORRIBLE SERVICE I'VE EVER GOTTEN. I certainly hope someone in that company will eventually contact me. For now I have to contact my credit card company and put a block on it so that they do not charge me anything else. I will never do business with Dispatching Made Easy or any of the sister companies. Good luck to you if you decide to do so, you'll need it.
May 8, 2015
Demetria H.
September 12, 2015

“Was not able to upload from other brokers ”

OverallThe pros was the price. It is very affordable and had everything need to start but it fell short when I good not upload MTM files in the software.
September 12, 2015