QuintaDB Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.4/5
4.9/5

About QuintaDB

QuintaDB is an online relational database and web-forms builder. You can create as many forms as you need. Link them using Relationships and you'll have web based relational database application. You'll be able to customize it and integrate it into your web site or blog. Using database roles you can restrict access to your database for your co-workers or friends. Create database views, build charts and google maps based on your data. Learn more about QuintaDB

MAXIM K.
CTO
August 6, 2018

“MyTaskHelper - it's all for business in one "box"”

ProsToday, there are a lot of specialized programs designed to solve different business problems. For example, for creating mailings, for planning a robot, for generating reports, for generating web forms and databases. Even MyTaskHelper has competitors, but they do not reach this service either by their level or by the cost of a paid subscription. I am very glad that our company cooperates with MyTaskHelper, because here we solve both the simplest tasks (for example, the generation of feedback forms or the creation of online registration for events), and we implement complex tasks. To such complex I can relate the creation of relational databases, the distribution of user roles in the team, the use of the client portal. And if you sit for a few days and carefully deal with the system, you can come up with a lot of tasks that can be easily solved with its help.
ConsFrom time to time, in MyTaskHelper, as in any other system, we find bugs, but when contacting technical support they are eliminated very quickly. The same applies to new functions. It happens that we lack some function or need to modernize the existing one - the developers also go to the meeting and help realize what they have planned. So I can hardly speak about the shortcomings of the system. We will consider that there are none :)
Campbell H.
Chief HR Officer
August 4, 2018

“The application pleases with its cheapness and functionality”

ProsWe have a very large company with a staff of more than 1000 people. Naturally, each employee has a separate file with personal and other information. Of course, there are specially designed programs for storing such data, but I'm happy to use MyTaskHelper. In this system, I successfully created and configured a database of our employees, in which there are tables with different types of links. This allows me and my colleagues who have access to information to quickly find all the necessary data, create reports on them, generate maps, make mailings. For example, we easily create a mailing list for any events, holidays, weekends, conferences, etc. Another positive aspect in all this is the cost of the application - the tariff plans include even the possibility of free use of the service provided that you do not have much data. But even for our large data we pay relatively little.
ConsI personally found it difficult to create and customize some complex projects, but there were workarounds suggested by technical support specialists, especially this claim concerns the links between forms.
Olesya K.
Account Manager
Internet, 51-200 employees
August 1, 2018

“Excellent service, helps us to work with clients!”

ProsI work as an account manager and I often have to correspond with clients, organize mailings, create web forms and reports of varying degrees of detail. We have a fairly large company, and therefore it was important for us that there was a command module in which it is possible to clearly delineate the access rights of individual users to certain data. In MTH this works very clearly and conveniently. What I still like is the opportunity to pay for the creation of the module we need. This system works like this: we make a request to the developers, tell what we need, and they expose the terms and price. Or if you are not ready to pay the amount announced, you can put your task in a special queue and sooner or later the task will be realized.
ConsThere was such situation, that in widgets the opportunity to disconnect links disappeared. We worked through login forms and the user who came through the login form did not see the active links of the linked forms, and then such an opportunity appeared. As it turned out, it was an unpleasant, but not such a significant bug, which the developers fixed quite quickly.
Artem T.
Global CFO
August 6, 2018

“Excellent service for realization of our ideas”

ProsGuys, I want to tell you that MyTaskHelper is one of the best and well-thought out services that I know. Judge for yourself, in the same application we create online polls in a very limited time, process their results, generate web forms of very different complexity, prepare reports of varying degrees of detail. And that is not all. For example, earlier we used specialized services to organize email e-mails, but we realized that MTH in this sense is much more convenient, because there is no need to register, something to do with ready e-mail databases, etc. Everything is done in just a few clicks: went into the application, created a mailing template, chose the e-mail database and everything, the system works!
ConsTo compile a full report, it would be good to simultaneously filter data through a search and then group the result, because now this procedure looks a bit confusing: first the search result is stored in the "Report", and then the data from this report is grouped. In short, it is inconvenient and takes some time.
Artyom S.
Game Designer
Computer Games, 501-1000 employees
December 28, 2018

“Here you can store not only photos!”

ProsImagine, the QuintaDB service was recommended to me by a friend as an online base for storing personal photos and it was almost 10 years ago (it seems that Google Drive and similar cloud services did not exist yet). Of course, it is convenient to store photos there, but it turned out that I had an excellent service with extensive functionality. For example, now I use software as a bug tracker, that is, I add bugs found by me and our clients to the database created and configured by myself, which are then corrected by programmers, designers and other specialized specialists. I like the fact that I can distribute tasks among the members of my team and easily monitor the progress in work.
ConsWhat I really do not like is that Quinta does not work without an internet connection, that is, if I am in a city where there is practically no connection, I cannot even check how my assignments are moving.
December 28, 2018
Mariia P.
HR Team Lead
August 6, 2018

“MyTaskHelper is a cool alternative to specialized services”

ProsIn the beginning of using MyTaskHelper, I could not believe that this service, in which so many functions, can replace several professional applications. But having studied all the functionality, I'm very glad that I was able to set up a productive work. For example, in MTH our company stores data on personnel, generates mailings on the basis of e-mails, makes simple calculations on project budgets and the terms of their implementation. By the way, we also provide access to projects through our client portal to our customers so that they can see progress and comment on the intermediate results of the work. So use MyTaskHelper and you will understand how easy, simple, convenient and at the same time cheap.
ConsWe do not have enough opportunity to update the record in the linked table. I will give an example of the costs of the project. In one form there is information about the planned budget and materials, and in the second there is an expense. And with each new record at the expense, the original quantity in the associated entry will decrease.
Melissa F.
Group CFO
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
October 22, 2018

“Cool reliable service”

ProsI have been using the service practically since its inception, and this is about 10 years and with pleasure I observe how the functionality develops, the design improves. At first, I used QuintaDB to store photos and doc-files, but now almost all the functionality benefits our company, and we use the service in an integrated manner. For example, I create a web form through which users or our employees add information to an automatically created online database. Then we process this data, link several tables together, generate reports, build charts, on the basis of which we improve the quality of our work.
ConsAt first I was worried about the security of our information. Nothing yet, if my personal photos were lost, but with working papers it is unacceptable. But for all the time of using the service such problems have never arisen.
October 22, 2018
Julia V.
Aquafitness trainer
Sports, 1001-5000 employees

“Cheap and convenient”

ProsEarlier, I used QuintaDB for personal purposes - I had a base with products, the level of calories, proteins, fats and carbohydrates contained in them, and I myself did something like a calorie calculator for myself. Now I realized that I can offer to use this module to my clients (I am a trainer in the aqua-zone of a large fitness club). Of course, not all of them are ready to write down everything they ate and drank for the day, but those who are watching over health, with pleasure agreed to use QuintaDB. And it is also very convenient for me, because at any moment I can log in, look at the records of my clients and, if necessary, leave comments with clarification or remarks. This cool system helps me make people healthier and more attractive!
ConsWhen transferring a ready-made web form from one project to another, it is not always possible then to properly export the data to Excel, to the post office. It happens that an empty file comes in and the task has to be performed again.
Eugene O.
Business Development Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 1, 2018

“This is probably the most versatile system”

ProsI am a MyTaskHelper client for about 3 years, but I can say that I have tried and tested the competitors of this system. So I want to say that working in MTH, it's hard to come up with a function that is not there. But even if you succeed, the developer team will ask you to add a task to their forum and sooner or later the function will be implemented. I like the MyTaskHelper that all features are very flexible, that is, if I need to organize, for example, an e-mail newsletter, then I can easily customize the template according to my requirements (this applies to both design and possible functions). In general, guys, thank you for your work!
ConsIt would be desirable that the software product be shipped "in a box" and it could be installed on your working computer. I need this opportunity so that I can independently store and monitor the data of our company.
Elena Y.
Senior QA Engineer
January 4, 2019

“I really enjoy working with QuintaDB”

ProsI signed up with QuintaDB more than 3 years ago, but at that time I used the service to store personal documents and photos that I could easily share with my relatives. Now I persuaded our management to try to implement the service into work, so for more than 6 months we have been using software for corporate purposes. At the same time, the databases created in QuintaDB are very easy to configure, format, communicate with each other and what is very important, we can provide different people (for example, our management, employees, customers) with different levels of access to the same data - this is very convenient.
ConsIn the process of generating reports and other widgets, I have minor bugs, but I believe that there is nothing wrong with this, especially since technical support responds very quickly.
Adrian S.
Cyber Security Senior Advisor
November 22, 2018

“It's nice to watch the organic development of the system”

ProsI work in a large company, and therefore we develop most of the software for our needs on our own. But before, I used QuintaDB for my personal purposes (storing photos, notes, creating web forms for my own blog), but after a while I suggested that our management familiarize with the service and implement it in the work. Now we were able to cut 2 programmer bids, because QuintaDB is a designer of web forms and databases with extensive capabilities. Suppose a programmer did a form of an online questionnaire for 2-3 days, and in QuintaDB a similar module is created in a few hours. Can you imagine how much productivity has increased?
ConsClaims to the service? I have no such claims, especially since for my personal use I had enough of a free account, which was supported by developers as well as paid expensive ones.
Misty L.
Global Chief Marketing Officer
October 16, 2018

“I had misunderstandings with tech support, but the service is excellent”

ProsThis cool system helps me solve a wide range of marketing tasks. Despite the fact that several CRMs have been implemented in our company, I prefer to use QuintaDB to collect and store customer information. Here you can create not only a table (that is, a database), but also organize a relational model of information storage, linking 2 or more tables together. Then it is very easy for me to create reports and analyze the data, organize mailings to selected clients, etc. In short, the service is very convenient, I easily mastered it and would gladly recommend it to my colleagues.
ConsI have been using QuintaDB since when there was a different level of technical support in the service on different tariff plans. I mean that those who bought an inexpensive tariff plan could only count on help via email, no Skype or other features.
October 16, 2018
Nataly O.
Chief Accountant
August 6, 2018

“It turned out that this is an excellent assistant for the accountant”

ProsIn our company I am engaged in drawing up estimates for the implementation of client projects. Naturally, in my practice I also use special software developed for accountants, but MTH helps me a lot in the implementation of my tasks. For example, I create an estimate in another program, export data to MyTaskHelper, and provide access through the client portal (read-only access rights) to the customer. That is, in this way we manage to ensure that all business processes are transparent. As for the convenience of the system, inside it is not very similar to others, but in general, all modules are fairly easy to master and easy to configure, so there is no problem with this.
ConsWith the appearance on the service of the ability to connect the login form not only to records, but also to reports (while choosing a password and login for any fields), it became necessary to create several login forms that could be connected to individual reports. I hope this function will be implemented.
Kirill L.
Mathematician analyst
November 24, 2018

“Marketing tasks solves better than professional software”

ProsI am glad that in my arsenal there is such a powerful tool as QuintaDB. Its plus is that several services are collected here. First of all, it is a simple, but at the same time, functional form designer. Next is a relational database, information in which is easily collected by filling in the data created at the previous stage. Next is the service through which I send out to our customers. And all these functions are worth a penny!
ConsIn the widgets of individual recordings, photographs and other graphic files were shown in real sizes, that is, without a preview. It was very inconvenient and spoiled the look of the tables. But after some time, thank God, this bug was fixed. He, of course, did not affect the functionality of the service, but it was very difficult to work.
November 24, 2018
Oleksiy K.
Digital Marketing Manager
August 4, 2018

“Excellent service, I like almost everything!”

ProsI work as a marketing manager in a large IT company and enjoy using the features provided by MyTaskHelper. Of course, with specialists like me, a lot of professional software is at hand, but MTH organically complements it. For example, it is much more convenient for me to schedule mailings or make reports in MyTaskHelper, and not in specially designed services for these narrow purposes. And despite the fact that I'm not a programmer, I easily create and configure all the modules I need independently and I do not have to distract our guys who are busy with solving more important tasks.
ConsWhile working with MyTaskHelper, I ran into a question. Most of my CA visits the site through mobile devices. Using tables in a standard form with columns is very inconvenient. I would like the widgets of the tables to have an adaptive design, where the columns of tables are oriented horizontally, and the lines are represented as separate blocks.
Oleg J.
Managing Partner
Investment Management, 501-1000 employees
September 11, 2018

“The system meets all modern requirements”

ProsWork as a manager in a large company requires thinking about how to save employees time and money. One of the tools that greatly facilitated our work is the form designer and the MyTaskHelper database. The system itself is so well thought out that when you understand what you want, it's all done easily and simply. For example, in half an hour you can make a web form through which information will be added to the database, link this database with other tables in the system, configure notifications, edit and save the templates for the mailings, invite users to the team and distribute their roles. And it's only 30 minutes, imagine?
ConsI personally lack some settings for reports. Also, I would like the team to expand some formatting options.
Roberto M.
Clinical biologist
July 29, 2018

“MyTaskHelper - simple and convenient service for creating online databases”

ProsI have been using MyTaskHelper for more than 3 years in my work and I am pleased to see how the service is developing rapidly. For example, now, in the summer, when everyone is relaxing, the programmers of their team work and add new functions. In general, I started using MyTaskHelper as a feedback form constructor, but then I realized how suitable the application is for creating and storing relational databases. I also like the ability to generate e-mail and SMS-messages on the selected database.
ConsFrom the shortcomings I can note the confusing system of pricing for accounts (sometimes there are not enough resources in the account, it's not profitable to switch to a more expensive tariff plan and I have to buy these resources separately).
July 29, 2018
Feodosiy K.
November 7, 2018

“Thanks to the developers, your service is excellent!”

ProsI met QuintaDB several years ago, when I was not yet the head of a large company. The management and I were looking for a service that could be used to create different web forms. QuintaDB turned out to be such a successful alternative to the services of programmers. Since then, we have made hundreds (if not thousands) of web forms, among which were feedback forms, registration modules for various events, and multi-page online questionnaires. All these modules are made easily, without knowledge of HTML, just as they are customized and embedded in any sites.
ConsWhen we bought the cheapest tariff plan, it was possible to communicate with technical support only by e-mail, and this is very long and inconvenient.
November 7, 2018
Andrey K.
SEO-Marketer
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 11, 2018

“This is a real assistant for SEO-optimizer”

ProsIn my small dig, we try to use only the best software for work. QuintaDB certainly applies to such services. I, as an SEO-optimizer, store data of our customers here, organize e-mails with current offers, process databases with keywords and expressions, on which I promote niche projects. My colleagues do other modules in QuintaDB, namely feedback forms, registration forms, online questionnaires, registration forms for various events. Yes, yes, all these features represent a single service and modules are easy to configure, they work quickly and help to organize work.
ConsI personally had such a problem: when adding some buttons to forms after embedding the form on the website, the buttons "floated". If you enter the form through the system itself, everything was fine. Thank you guys for fixing this defect as quickly as possible, because it was only in some browsers.
October 11, 2018
Erik L.
CTO
August 3, 2018

“I would like to recommend this service to our employees and colleagues”

ProsI am the executive director of a large IT company. And although we could develop our own form and database designer, we decided to use MyTaskHelper for our own internal purposes and are very satisfied with our solution. The fact is that all the data added through their servers are stored in the cloud, their servers give a short response time, and all modules work without fail.
ConsNow MyTaskHelper works as a SaaS application, but we discussed several times with the MyTaskHelper manual the possibility of creating a version of the product that could be installed directly on any device and work with data offline, and then, possibly, synchronize them with the servers. But so far this idea has not been realized.
Denis B.
.NET developer
December 11, 2018

“I love to work with QuintaDB”

ProsI myself am a programmer, so I am well versed in websites, their creation, etc. So, I have been successfully cooperating with QuintaDB for many years, using their project in my developments. Suppose in order to create a database for one of my projects, I needed to spend a few days. When I decided to implement the same task based on QuintaDB, I spent only 2-3 hours! This time was spent on the creation, configuration and distribution of user roles of a particular database. As you can see, the service is worth it!
ConsI have repeatedly had bugs with validation of different fields and setting up links between tables. But now the developers have fixed everything and the system works flawlessly.
Igor B.
September 14, 2018

“An amazing system that allows you to make a wide variety of modules”

ProsI have been working in the IT field for a long time and at first glance understand where the quality software, and where - not very much. So I want to say that QuintaDB is a high-end application, in which a lot of features are collected. And, this is not a ready-to-use system, but a set of tools that allow you to make a wide variety of modules on your own. Let's say I instruct my programmers to make an online registration form for the seminar. So in QuintaDB by adding the necessary fields, defining the types of data that will be added through the form and setting up the form itself, a module of 12-15 fields is done in just 30-40 minutes. And at the same time you do not need to program anything, the output is just a couple of lines of ready-made code that can be embedded in any page of the website! Can you imagine how simple it all is?!
ConsThe system seems to be simple, but some modules are not very logical and in order to make a class system (for example, some kind of CRM), you have to work hard.
September 14, 2018
Ioana C.
Managing Director
December 10, 2018

“One of the great cloud technologies”

ProsThe consulting services provided by our company suggest that we always keep abreast of our efforts and try to meet the requirements of the modern market to the maximum. Helps us in this QuintaDB. As one of the directors of the company, I can say that this is a reliable modern service that works directly in the browser, does not require professional skills from users and is thus attractive not only for programmers, web designers and other IT specialists. In our company, the service is used by both accountants, personnel department staff, and managers.
ConsThe only drawback that I really disliked at the beginning of my use of QuintaDB is that all of ours (including important confidential information) are stored on third-party servers. But then I realized that cloud technologies are pretty reliable and calmed down.
Anatoly B.
SEO Classifieds Specialist
December 10, 2018

“For several years of work, I found only advantages”

OverallA simple interface helps save time spent on more useful business.
ProsI have been actively using the services of the service for several years and am very pleased. Of course, I, as an SEO specialist, use professional programs, but in QuintaDB I store some information about clients, process this tabular data, and send mailings to databases. For example, now I plan to do a newsletter on all the basis and congratulate our customers with the New Year. If necessary, I do a selective mailing, for example, by e-mail of users who have not been in contact with me for a long time.
ConsExcept as a huge functional, the study of which takes a lot of time, I did not notice any problems.
Kseniya P.
Lawyer
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
December 25, 2018

“I use the service as storage”

ProsThe work of a lawyer in a large company suggests that I constantly have to deal with a lot of documents. At the same time, only I need separate papers, while the other part of them should be available to other employees. I suffered for a long time, but finally I found a solution to the problem. In QuintaDB service, I invited the necessary users to my team, gave them different access rights to information, and everything works fine. I also easily generate reports on my work here - this is also very easy, because all the data is stored in databases and I don't have to remember at the end of the reporting period what I was doing the last week / month / year.
ConsThe main disadvantage of the service for me is that it requires a constant connection to the Internet. I often travel on business trips and, for example, there is plenty of free time on trains or airplanes, and the Internet is often missing. So it does not work.
December 25, 2018
Olga A.
Total Rewards Specialist
Retail, 201-500 employees
September 11, 2018

“A multipurpose service that is great for retail”

ProsI work in METRO Cash & Carry and with full seriousness I can say that the MyTaskHelper service can be called universal. I have known him for a long time, but previously used for personal purposes as a cloud storage of personal photos. But now I'm leading the bases of advertising companies, fixing registrations and appeals of users, and my colleagues use MTH as a marketing tool. Imagine, all these functions are available in one place, and to configure the system for yourself, it is enough to have an Internet connection and a browser.
ConsWhen I create a web form with several fields in which users have to upload files, it can not be done so that the form can be downloaded only after the user has added ALL files, rather than 1 or 2. I hope this function appears in soon.
Maria K.
Customer Support Specialist
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
January 11, 2019

“This is a great helper”

ProsI consider myself lucky that I once found QuintaDB and began to manage some of my bases here. I want to thank the creators of this service for an excellent tool, with which I could create several bases without deep knowledge of IT technologies, connect them and configure them for my projects. In addition to simply storing and processing information here, I also organize mailings to our customers. And it all works quickly, without failures and is easy to configure.
ConsI lack ready-made templates that could be used to change the appearance of web forms and databases. Of course, there are flexible options, for example, you can customize everything you need using CSS. But the snag is that it takes extra time and distracts from the main work.
January 11, 2019
Camie S.
Chief Client Officer
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
January 4, 2019

“Here I am the base of the most important tasks”

OverallEasy to create and use each individual module, well-thought-out integration of the modules among themselves, saving time on work.
ProsI adapted QuintaDB as a tool that combines Scrum and CRM. So in the system, I created several tables, linked them together and store here all the information relating to the appeals of our clients. At the same time, for example, with the beginning of the new reporting period, I absolutely do not need to create a new table - you can just clone the old module with one click with all the settings in one click. The same applies to web forms and other modules.
ConsFor several years of work in the system, I did not observe any serious problems. Moreover, once I accidentally deleted an important table, and the service staff helped me to restore it.
Karli A.
Director of Marketing
January 2, 2019

“The service helps to solve key marketing objectives”

ProsI have been using QuintaDB in my work for over a year and am very pleased with the cooperation. See for yourself: for only 10-20 dollars, I get at my disposal an online database, which I myself create and with which I can produce a whole range of manipulations. For example, generate reports, embed both the whole table and its part in various web projects, invite other users to the system and grant them various rights. Inside the system is very simple and convenient, all functions work perfectly, and in case of problems, technical support responds very quickly.
ConsI still can not understand, I did not fully understand the capabilities and settings of the client portal, or there are still bugs. In general, while talking with tech support.
Keira A.
Blog Editor
December 11, 2018

“You'd be surprised, but the system helps me to blog!”

ProsMy responsibilities include, among other things, maintaining a corporate blog. So, I plan to publish in advance, save all the materials in the QuintaDB database, plan my work there, store notes and photographs. In addition, the saved data can be presented in the form of graphs and charts, which I also need to work. I note that I learned how to use the functions I needed in just a few days.
ConsI like everything in the service, especially its simplicity and responsive technical support guys, who come to the rescue at any time and give detailed answers to even the most stupid questions.
Volovumur M.
AquaFitness Trainer
Sports, 1001-5000 employees
November 22, 2018

“This is actually a very cool product!”

ProsImagine, I have no education in the field of IT-technologies, I am an athlete and I work as a trainer and I was able to quickly and without problems deal with the key functions of QuintaDB. It's just fantastic, since I can now create web forms for my test site, generate surveys for my clients, send them on holidays. And I also built on the basis of the addresses of our clients a map, on which it is clear in which area the next club is best to open, and the management appreciated this and gave me an award.
ConsIt is a pity that there is no full-fledged mobile application. For example, I can issue tasks to my clients and having a few minutes of free time I have the opportunity to work from a mobile phone. But in the current situation it is difficult.
Igor V.
Android Developer
August 3, 2018

“Difficult to learn, but very useful service”

ProsIn the MTH project, I store many of my personal and work development. At the same time, I fully use all the functionality, from the possibility of creating web forms and ending with the creation of individual widgets, reports and teamwork. What else I like is that you can add to the project not only ordinary tables, but also link them together, thus obtaining a relational database.
ConsI will say at once that to master all the functions of the service, I had to spend more than one day, but it was worth it, because for a small amount of money (the service is available on prepayment, but they also have a free tariff with restrictions) you get a lot of useful. Of course, there are also competitor services, but I did not see so full functionality gathered in one place.
Veronika M.
Middle PPC Specialist
January 14, 2019

“I really like the service”

ProsAt first it seemed to me that working in QuintaDB is difficult, because the service has a huge number of functions. But after 2-3 days I realized that the system was thought out very well inside, all the modules are organically interconnected, and I can create a web form or even a whole database in half an hour or an hour!
ConsI am a little worried that intruders can get access to our data (all information is not stored on our computers, but on remote servers), but there is no solution yet, we have to be content with what the company offers.
Denis R.
Team Lead SEO
January 14, 2019

“I use QuintaDB in parallel with other programs”

ProsWhen I became acquainted with the QuintaDB service, I used it in parallel with other software, but now I have refused many professional programs due to the fact that they are usually designed to solve a narrow circle of tasks. QuintaDB allows me to maintain a base of our clients, follow their requests, organize mailings, build schedules, etc. And all this is done in the same service, which I learned in just a few days. And the cost of the monthly, and even more so the annual subscription is quite budget.
ConsSetting up actions by condition does not work properly, I have notifications sent every other time, then some other problems arise. The rest of the service is excellent.
Sim Bean L.
Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees
December 9, 2018

“Service helped to set up business processes”

ProsWe are engaged in the manufacture of paper packaging, labels, films, we also have a printing shop. In order for all our departments to work well and smoothly, we use QuintaDB. With the help of the service, our specialist has created databases for the personnel department, for accounting, for the marketing department and other departments. All these tables were easily interconnected and we got an excellent full-featured database, which can be compared with a modern CRM system.
ConsThe functionality of the system is so extensive that it will not work in 1-2 days. I personally spent a few weeks to adequately set up the project for myself. But the rest of the service is always n height.
December 9, 2018
Elias H.
Business Development Manager
November 17, 2018

“I like to watch the service evolve”

ProsI have been working with QuintaDB for more than 5 years and note with pleasure how quickly and organically the service is developed. If earlier it was just a form designer, now it is a full-fledged CRM. Its main advantage is that it is not highly specialized and, if properly configured, it can be implemented in almost any business.
ConsI had problems with the Formula field - the formulas I entered were displayed incorrectly. Rather, the result was not as I expected. I had to suffer for a long time with technical support to solve the problem.
November 17, 2018
Pavel R.
Head of Business Development
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
October 17, 2018

“If you have small projects, QuintaDB can even be used for free!”

ProsOur company still has less than 10 colleagues, so for a long time we used QuintaDB for free. But with the growth of the client base and our growing appetites for functionality, we had to switch to a paid account. Now we have access to all the functionality without restrictions. I am very pleased that our information is now stored in the cloud, I, as a manager, can provide employees with different levels of access to it, generate reports. In the future, I am also going to use the service API to use it in my projects.
ConsFor 2 years of using the project, I had some minor notes on the functionality and design, but they are insignificant compared to the capabilities provided by this online designer.
Maksym S.
.NET developer
January 2, 2019

“Supersystem, great support service!”

ProsGuys, this is a really great system. Firstly, it is very simple in terms of mastering the functionality (there are all the training materials with examples, an alphabetical index). Secondly, its functionality can be envied by the applications implemented by real giants. QuintaDB has elementary functions such as creating web forms or sending notifications on the results of filling out a form, as well as complex ones, such as Google maps, e-mail distribution, client portals, there is also the ability to use the API. I note that I am talking here only about the opportunities that I myself tested and evaluated.
ConsOf course, as in every developing project, QuintaDB has its own minor flaws and shortcomings, but they are constantly eliminated and have little effect on the overall impression of the software.
Elena S.
HRD
December 26, 2018

“Not a bad alternative to professional services for HR specialists”

ProsI develop and maintain the strategy of our company, I am responsible for personnel training, so I chose a service for a long time, in which you can easily and quickly create different databases. After much agony, my choice fell on QuintaDB and I realized that I was not mistaken. Although outwardly the service looks standard, inside it is filled with surprises. For example, in only a few months I realized that here I could generate various parts of my reports. This is done very easily by creating separate widgets, graphs, charts, data for which are taken from the tables created here.
ConsWhat I want to say about the shortcomings of the service. First, I do not like that there is no boxed version. Secondly, sometimes some bugs come up that are difficult to reproduce later on to show developers.
December 26, 2018
Vlad V.
VP of Operations
December 20, 2018

“I am very pleased with the cooperation”

ProsThis online service copes with its tasks. So, with its help we create not only unpretentious web forms, but also voluminous relational databases, which dozens of our employees work with. So clearly integrating the system into a team allowed the ability to assign roles to the team. For example, we have given the almost unlimited rights to work with tables to the leaders of programming teams, the chief accountant and other managers. Other employees have access only to those projects with which they are engaged.
ConsThe only thing I don't like is that the service is 100% dependent on the availability of the Internet, that is, there is no need to talk about any autonomy.
Vesna G.
CSO & Board of Directors
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
October 24, 2018

“This is a service for everyone!”

ProsSpeaking of the fact that QuintaDB is a service for all-all users, I am not joking. Yes, I can tell you that my child uses it at school to create databases. For example, he makes several tables, where he enters information about his classmates, and then processes the information as he needs, for example, he does automatic sending of birthday greetings. We use the service more widely in our company, as we need both web forms, reports, Google maps and other modules. I will say that everything is easily configured and works quickly.
ConsI would like the databases that we fill in for serious projects to be stored on our servers. But in QuintaDB this is impossible.
October 24, 2018
Patrick C.
Global Head
October 10, 2018

“This is a very cool system that helps to solve many problems”

ProsOne of the activities of our company is the promotion of our customers' web projects. Of course, we use specialized programs, but QuintaDB is an excellent addition to the case. For example, it's much easier to build reports, link some data to Google Maps, and you can also create email and SMS mailings than we use extensively. I note that all modules are easily configured, and if necessary, they can be embedded in any website, and not just used, logged in to the system.
ConsI would like to be able to automatically scan the location data where the photo was uploaded to the system and save it to the database. Unfortunately, this feature has not yet been implemented.
October 10, 2018
Ahmet A.
General Manager
Building Materials, 201-500 employees
September 12, 2018

“Data about customers and orders are stored in a safe place!”

ProsIn our company, there are a lot of customers who buy goods both wholesale and retail. And all these purchases must be documented and analyzed. We tried to do this in specialized systems, but this approach proved to be inexpedient, because the systems are complex, and their maintenance is expensive. In QuintaDB, our specialists conduct all the bases, a management that has the highest level of access from all team members, easily monitors and corrects the work. In a word - QuintaDB is only useful functions and nothing superfluous.
ConsI will not tell you about the shortcomings, because I have never had serious claims to the service for several years of work.
Natalia C.
Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2018

“Interesting service, but there are flaws”

ProsI've been using MyTaskHelper for several years, before that the service was implemented by my colleagues in our company and was delighted with what the program can do. But I do not always share their enthusiasm. Of course, MTH has many functions, it is inexpensive, but it was difficult to learn how to use it.
ConsAs I said before, it was very difficult for me to learn how to create projects and customize them in MTH. Moreover, developers constantly change something (both in design and in functionality). I used to go to the service after a week's vacation and can not understand where the familiar icons have gone. Well, even though the service desk reacts quickly to all requests.
Galina S.
Chief Talent Acquisition Officer
August 6, 2018

“Fantastically flexible service with a lot of hidden features”

ProsDespite the fact that outwardly this application looks more like a designer of forms and databases, yet it hides a huge potential. For example, I was already able to assess the ability to quickly organize an e-mail newsletter, build a chart for the report. In addition, I configured the form field to be populated through the API associated with another form. At what the field through which the connection goes, is updated promptly, which is very convenient.
ConsHonestly I am most concerned about the safety of data as the head of one of the units. Of course, MTH seems to be a reliable service, tested for years, but still I'm afraid to store information on other people's servers, even if they are located in London. Especially I would not like to lose the exclusive workings of our specialists during a hacker attack.
Dasha S.
QA Manager
February 8, 2019

“Very modern service”

ProsThis excellent service helps me optimize my spreadsheets with customer data and references. Moreover, when I registered, I assumed that I would use the service in a completely different area (the usual storage of photos and other documents), but I am very pleased with their work. Say, you can make a web form and a table in just half an hour or an hour, and after making simple settings, you can easily embed it into any website.
ConsStill, I would not call QuintaDB a simple system - initially it was difficult for me to deal with some functions. Well, at least tech support responds adequately to even the most stupid questions.
February 8, 2019
Timofey L.
Web developer
December 20, 2018

“Worthy app, I really like”

ProsDespite the fact that I am a web developer, I know several programming languages, I still gladly use QuintaDB in my work. Of course, I could create databases and web forms for our customers completely from scratch, but it would take a lot of time. Accordingly, people would have to overpay for our services. And so I quickly and easily make the necessary modules, set them up and send them to any site. As a result, it is easier for me and the customers are satisfied that they could save money.
ConsThe API of this service needs to be improved - even to me, as a specialist, it is difficult to understand the functionality.
Stuart F.
December 19, 2018

“The service helps us to solve many problems”

OverallSaving time, more rational use of the budget, the ability to make more than one functional module on the basis of a single application.
ProsWith this service, we were able to quickly and easily automate all accounting calculations, set up a database for the personnel department, and organized a well thought out mailing system for our clients. For all this, we did not even need a programmer!
ConsAs a manager, I am responsible for the safety of sensitive data relating to the work of our company and personal information received from our clients and employees. And in QuintaDB information is stored on third-party servers, that is, our specialists are not responsible for its integrity.
December 19, 2018
Catalina D.
Account Executive
November 23, 2018

“Without QuintaDB I can't imagine my work”

ProsTo organize the work of the technical support service, we use specialized services, but we duplicate all the key information in QuintaDB. This allows us to easily generate reports, build graphs and understand in which direction to develop. Work in QuintaDB is organized correctly, to navigate the interface is simple and easy.
ConsTechnical support for a long time could not fix a simple in my opinion error that occurred when editing the "Date" field. Thank God, by common efforts, the bug was fixed.
November 23, 2018
Andrey O.
Vice President of Development
September 7, 2018

“Excellent cloud database”

ProsIn MyTaskHelper we store a lot of information necessary for the normal operation of our company. These are the tables with the data of our customers and employees, and user requests, and accounting data. At the same time, creating such a cloud table is extremely easy, for this in just a couple of minutes our programmer selects the necessary fields from the list, formats the table for our needs and everything, you can use it. Moreover, these data are available both inside the system, so they can be embedded in any page of the site.
ConsNow the system has no shortcomings. Earlier I did not like design, but these claims are already in the past.
September 7, 2018