BlueVolt Ratings

Overall

About BlueVolt

The BlueVolt Learning Management System (LMS) is for the extended enterprise, delivering training across your company, suppliers, sales channels, associations, and customers. Learn more about BlueVolt

Susan P.
Director of Marketing
August 13, 2015

“Easy Implementation, Exceptional Service, & Effective Result”

OverallBlueVolt has exceeded my expectations with their ability to connect to our audiences. Their "can do" attitude was more than I expected. They definitely went the extra mile to help me get the new LMS set up in a step-by-step and easy to understand manner. The interface works reliably with zero technical gliches. The metrics for our courses are easy to obtain and share. The ability to promote the courses is basically built right into their interface - super easy and effective. Our enrollee count is growing every day. BlueVolt is truly the industry leader for LMS and we could not have selected a better partner. We are pleased with the rapid growth and result of our new Universal University.
Anita Y.
Sales Business Manager
August 13, 2015

“Customer driven, friendly and easy to work with. ”

OverallOur company uses BlueVolt to manage our product training for our distributors. We are a small lighting company; not as large as many of our counter parts; and with little resources to support our distributor base. BlueVolt allows us to be "larger in appearance" and be a progressive - one stop source for product training. Through BlueVolt, our Shat-R-Shield University is easily accessible by our distributors; and allows our distributors to measure their employees and hold them accountable for training...awarding them when courses have been completed. BlueVolt manages all of that. Customer focused and driven; a true partner to us.
Patricia M.
Product Manager
March 13, 2015

“BlueVolt = Best-in-Class Training ”

OverallBlueVolt is a best-in-class company, for the content they create and the passion they bring to each project they work on. Their professionalism and engagement in your training process is second to none. Their service levels are impressive. They are diligent with their follow-up and efficient at walking customers, with varying needs, through each step of the process to ensure you get a product that cultivates excellence within your organization. Working with the BlueVolt team has been a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend them to any company looking to develop and execute core training programs for their employees, and customers.
March 13, 2015
Dave S.
Technical Training Manager
August 14, 2015

“This software has been great for us and for our customers!”

OverallI've worked with BlueVolt indirectly for ~10 years and directly for ~1 year, and they've always been nothing but professional, friendly, and extremely helpful! The software and all the people behind it is powerful and allows me the flexibility and creativity I need to create my training university program while adapting my content to the universities of my customers. The details of the software are pretty self-intuitive, and where not...the people at BlueVolt are extremely helpful in quickly getting me the help or answers I need.
Linda D.
Education Program Director
August 13, 2015

“I have been using BlueVolt for the past 5 years both as a student and in the ADMIN role. ”

OverallThis software provides an excellent platform for learning management. As a student it is straight forward to work in. In the ADMIN role, there is a bit of a learning curve (as with any new software) however the BlueVolt support team is incredible to assist in the training. Their support team is professional, extremely knowledgeable, most patient and quick to respond. I would highly recommend BlueVolt to those looking for a quality LMS.
Alice-Kate L.
Innovation Manager
March 3, 2015

“Great People to work with!”

OverallWe chose the Blue Volt system for many reasons that matched our criteria for LMS with some different audiences. We are really pleased with the results and amazed we were able to get it up and running so quickly! The best surprise has been the great people to work with from the account team to technical support. They are responsive and go the extra mile.
March 3, 2015
Jim S.
Global Training & Development Manager
August 13, 2015

“By far, the easiest and most intutive LMS on the market today”

OverallEverything from the customer service to the Leep Ahead conference, the team at Blue Volt is second to none. We have only begun to touch on all of the resources of the program and look forward to getting in deeper. One of the most impressive facts is that BlueVolt continues add more and more features.
Jill C.
Manager, Training - Distribution Marketing
August 14, 2015

“Scalable, efficient, with an amazing support team”

OverallTheir market knowledge and scalable product made BlueVolt an easy choice for our external and internal LMS needs. The support team behind the product really makes this vendor stand out. Highly recommended on all fronts.
Jacquelyn C.
March 17, 2015

“Great LMS”

OverallBlueVolt is very user friendly, easy to maneuver and provides excellent customer service. A rep is always quick to reply when I need help or have a question. This is one of the best/easiest platforms that I have worked with.
March 17, 2015
Cindy L.
HR Manager
August 20, 2015

“Content”

OverallBlue Volt is wonderful. I have had difficulty with uploaded content from Open Sesame.
August 20, 2015