Delivery Trust Ratings

Overall

About Delivery Trust

Delivery Trust by Identillect Technologies provides convenient, user-friendly email security for businesses of all sizes; no IT department or know-how is required for set up or administration. Unlike many encryption solutions, Delivery Trust enables two-way secured communication without recipients of your secured messages having to download, purchase or register for services. Learn more about Delivery Trust

Rick H.
Independent Agent
July 27, 2019

“Simple and Secure”

OverallOver the years I've had a few minor issues, but nothing serious. The thing I like the most about Identillect is their customer support! This is a company that actually responds to your customer service issues quickly and in-person. CSR has personally helped me several times with issues over the years. It's refreshing in today's world to speak with the same person more than once when you call for help. It's especially great when that person actually knows what they're doing and helps to resolve your issue.
ProsRelatively inexpensive and easy to use software. Identillect's Gmail plugin makes it very functional and user friendly to send encrypted emails and (Even more important): It's simple for the email recipient to open! Therefore your email reaches it's destination securely and actually gets read.
ConsThere really are no "Cons". I know Identillect is always working on improvements and it has gotten much better over the years. Generally speaking, every improvement I hope to see involves further simplification of integration with G-Suite for business and/or Chrome. Keep up the good work!
July 27, 2019
Angela Z.
Title/Abstractor
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2019

“Review 2019”

OverallWe rely on this product to send non public sensitive information through email services. I feel confident of it's delivery and the quality control of verifying our email wasn't tampered with during the send. I also appreciate the control features, passwords, downloads, printing and forwarding. We can limit who really is able to receive our sensitive material and what they can do with it.
ProsWhen we first purchased, we were not able to use through outlook due to the email domain allowing authorization, but we used the portal to send all documents encrypted. We were just recently able to integrate with our outlook process and LOVE IT. I like the ability to see when they opened the document, not relying on the receiver to "click read receipt" I am able to keep tabs on if my email (time sensitive) is reviewed. Pleased with the service and product.
ConsIn the beginning, not able to utilize through outlook, but can now.
August 29, 2019
Sarah H.
Business Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 2, 2019

“EASY Encrypted Email ”

ProsWhat I love most about this software, is the easy to use encrypted set up features. I also love that my business logo is stamped on each outgoing email; which, provides continuous branding during correspondence with other businesses. I appreciate the fact I can see when someone has opened my email as well. The dashboard is simple, clean, and professional. 5 Stars!!!
ConsI don't have any major dislikes. I just wish MORE people would use it because it is so easy! Thank you!
July 2, 2019
Nora L.
Principal
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
January 10, 2019

“Trust ”

OverallWe own a NEMT company and send out many emails with sensitive information. We trust Identillect to stay HIPAA compliant. They are affordable and their Tech people are so quick to help us when I have a question or I'm having a "user error" occurrence.
ProsWhat I liked the most is that it is easy to use.
ConsI honestly don't have anything that I like the least. I'm very happy.
January 10, 2019
Philip S.
October 13, 2017

“Finally secure email without that hassle. ”

OverallPeace of mind that I can send PII securely not risking lawsuits and PR nightmares.I got tripped up on the power of some of the default enterprise settings but Identillect was quick to sort it out for me.
ProsRecipients don't need to setup an account just to read email you send them. Genius! Allows extensive control of email even after it is sent like proof it was viewed, limit on download and forward, etc. Integrates right into Outlook, don't need to go to website. Less expensive than alternatives.
October 13, 2017

“Easy to use and it's protected ourselves and our clients with personal information daily.”

ProsEasy to use Great Customer Service Clients love it Protects us and out clients A fraction of the cost compared to its competitors
ConsOnly con I've had was when we first started. Our emails sent through Identillect would go directly to junk emails. Once that was fixed everything is perfect.
Brandy R.
May 8, 2019

“Great service”

OverallWe have always had good customer service and prompt responses.
ProsWe find this product to be very user friendly and a great price.
ConsWe have not had any issues to date and are currently satisfied with the product.
May 8, 2019
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Delivery Trust makes encryption less cryptic”

OverallAwesome company! Great team and customer support. Will definitely keep my eyes on this team in the future.
ProsThe software was easy to use, simple and straightforward. The features for the cost make it well worth its weight as SAS (software as a solution).
ConsNo major cons. Not sure if this is a feature now, but I would like to see mobile app capability.
December 18, 2018
Rachael K.
March 14, 2019

“Affordable and Easy to Use”

ProsWhat I like best about Delivery Trust is that is is very simple to learn how to use.
ConsI have no negative opinion of Delivery Trust.
March 14, 2019
Debbie D.
Business Administrator
Education Management, 51-200 employees
September 11, 2019

“Great Product!”

OverallReally great service.
ProsVery easy to install. Customer service was great to walk me through the install and get it running. It was quick and easy and started working right off the bat. After I started using it, I had a question. Customer service was prompt in answering and helping out.
ConsThere is a work around for messages sent securely to appear in a sent folder in my email. Once I get the work around working, it won't really be a con, just an extra step.
September 11, 2019
Pat C.
Practice Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2019

“Identillect Delivery Trust”

OverallDelivery Tust is so easy to use with just a couple clicks. Can set default security options. Their customer support is great as well.
ProsThis app is so easy to use. I can easily send encrypted emails and documents directly from Outlook
ConsCannot think of anything I do not like about product
February 1, 2019
Carrie A.
Principal/ Broker
October 18, 2017

“Easy to use, Excellent Customer Service”

OverallProtection
ProsVery user friendly. Customer Service is very prompt to respond to any questions... I recommend this product.
Joy W.
August 20, 2019

“This Secure Messaging software is AMAZING and easy to use”

OverallVery happy with this transition to Delivery Trust. I worked with rep and he was fabulous and answered all my questions. He was very patient with me while I was exploring my options. If I would have known how much I liked this system (and the price) I would have moved sooner!
ProsThis software is amazing. It is has all the bells and whistles without a huge monthly cost! I like it that before I send an email it will ask me if I want to send this securely. This helps myself and my staff make sure that we are following secure HIPAA protocol! The program I had before was not as sophisticated and cost 50% more. I cannot say enough about this technology. It even allows my clients to use my link in my signature that is set up and send me documents securely. Again, easy to use and amazing! Myself and my staff think this is 10 out of 10!
ConsI like it all :) I don't have anything negative to report!
August 20, 2019
Tiffany C.
Office manager
June 13, 2016

“I would and will recommend Identillect to everyone!!”

OverallI am the office manager for a health insurance company so it is essential that we have an encryption service. I was worried about the cost and the ease of installation and use but everything was perfect! We tried a couple of other different companies but they either didn't work (recipients couldn't open the attachments) or they were too hard to get to and navigate.
ProsThe ease of installation and the fact that we were offered a Gmail plug in so we can send emails directly from our gmail accounts was extremely important. It is also extremely affordable.
ConsI can't find one con regarding this encryption service. It has been great!
Recommendations to other buyersGet it!
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
January 9, 2019

“Secure emails -EASY & Trustworthy.”

OverallThe customer service answered questions promptly.
ProsThe thing I liked most about this software was that if you send sensitive information the person receiving does not have to set up an account or log in to anything which is SUPER useful. I love that you can feel secure sending very sensitive client info.
ConsI do not think there were any cons when I tried this software, I did not use it on my phone, but would love to see an app or easy mobile features. Using google chrome does cause some freezing.
January 9, 2019
Mike R.
September 1, 2016

“Awesome Customer Service”

OverallI purchased this product when I could have chosen any of the free secure email programs. The reason was function and capability. I did, however, have a few glitches with a gmail plugin. When I emailed them about this the response was immediate and the fix was complete. You will not be disappointed with the service you receive, if the need arises. I'm impressed!
ProsFunctions and options, however, the service I received after experiencing a problem is now the main reason I would recommend this.
ConsChrome users may experience a few glitches but they are rapidly working out the fixes.
September 1, 2016
Sebastian S.
IT - Tester
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
June 23, 2016

“An easy way to send and receive Secure Emails ”

OverallI tried Delivery trust for the first time last month and I was absoloutley amazed how easy it was to setup. The support team was helpful and helped me install the product.
ProsIt is very easy to send secure emails, I use outlook (as many others) and instead of clicking on send Delivery Trust allows me to send my email Securely by clicking on their "Send Secure" button on the outlook plugin.
ConsSo far I can not say anything negative about this software
Recommendations to other buyersIt is a very afforadble product, easy to use for the sender and recipient. I would reccomend this software gladly.
June 23, 2016
John Y.
Independent Insurance Broker
Insurance, Self-employed
September 8, 2017

“Using Identillect for three years now”

OverallVery easy to use. Nice!
ProsAn affordable option to stay compliant. Also, I found my clients are impressed that I'm serious about protecting their personal and health information. Using the link in my signature makes it easier now for clients to initiate a secure email directly to me. The plug-in works well in Outlook.
ConsOften my clients have to dig into their junk/spam folder the first time to find my email. But after that, it works seamlessly and my clients don't seem to mine using a PIN or PWD to use it.
September 8, 2017
Leo W.
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

“Perfect for us”

OverallThis product has allowed us to be very secure and comfortable in our transactions to have complete control over emails that we send out.
ProsEasy to use and great support
ConsFound none yet
Jon S.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
January 28, 2019

“Highly Recommend!”

OverallDelivery Trust via their Identillect product has made referring to our dental specialist more streamlined. Unlike our last HIPPA compliant e-mail service, there is no need for the end user to setup and remember user names and passwords. Just the overall ease of use is worth it!
ProsEasy to use. Rep with customer support/new installs was great to work with. Excellent HIPPA secure software for our business.
ConsAt this point in time, I don't have any cons to list about the software!
January 28, 2019
Chuck W.
Insurance, Self-employed
October 9, 2018

“Poor customer service”

Overallbad taste in my mouth because of unavailable support to address and solve problems. When email needs to go out and there is a problem pointing back to this product and support isnt available to help you get to the next step, you are working with the wrong vendor. I would not recommend this company
Prosok when it works. I have had periodic problems with the product. Support isnt availble when you need it.
Conssupport not available in a timely manner to take care of the problem. will call you back tomorrow, cant talk with a support person live; when the product isnt working it needs to be fixed so work can be completed.
October 9, 2018
Terry M.
Dentist
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2019

“Very Helpful”

OverallWe have been able to securely and safely deliver patient records and any correspondence to other doctors or patients.
Prosbeing able to send patient documents securely
ConsEverything seems to be working efficiently
August 5, 2019
Hilary Lang G.
Licensed Health Insurance Broker
November 6, 2017

“Robust product and super easy installation”

OverallI feel more secure sending email and attachments with other people's personal information.
ProsConnects with Outlook easily, gives me choices of different features/functionality for each email + attachment. Plus can use on the web based portal too. I use on both laptop and desktop. Setup was a breeze; my one question was handled easily and immediately.
November 6, 2017
Becca H.
manager
November 1, 2017

“One o the customer rep was a great help. the customer service is FANTASTIC ”

ProsWe needed to update at the office and get the email encryption. very happy we went with IDentillect. The cost is very reasonable and to have customer service that helps you when you have a problem is a bonus in itself.
Consi have not used this software long enough to have any cons. sending xrays will always take time but other then that it seems to be efficient.
November 1, 2017
Shantel E.

“Simple and Secure”

ProsLove how easily we can send secure emails through DeliveryTrust. They have a lot of added features that make my emails customizable depending on where and who I am sending to. All representatives that I have worked with through this company have been very helpful and knowledgable making it a great experience all the way around.
Nina F.
Insurance, 51-200 employees
July 29, 2016

“Great Product”

OverallI've been looking for encryption software for a long time and we decided on this one based on the reasonable cost and ease of use. We've been very happy with this product. Love the plug in with Outlook.
ProsVery responsive customer support and barely any learning curve. It's perfect right out of the box.
Consnone
Recommendations to other buyersThis software doesn't need much advice. It speaks for itself.
July 29, 2016
Peter K.
Practice Administrator
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
May 1, 2019

“Gmail Security - HIPAA Compliance”

OverallThis helps resolve our HIPAA compliance issue with respect to patient health information.
ProsI like the price of the product and it's function, particularly with HIPAA compliance.
ConsCan be a little tricky to install. But, documentation is provided and support is there for you.
May 1, 2019
Paul W.
June 7, 2019

“Great E-mail Encryption Product!”

OverallVery trustworthy
Pros1. Fairly easy to use 2. Customer service is responsive and polite
Cons1. It will take a little longer for your Outlook e-mail to load a new message. I guess this is the price you pay for have e-mail encrypted.
June 7, 2019
Rick S.
October 30, 2017

“ Chris O'Donnell in Tech Support helped make the transition so quick and easy.”

OverallSimple to use, and i really like having the "send me a secure email" click in my signature
ProsWe are just starting to use it, but it looks easy. Customer rep was super kind and willing to help set our team up and this has already been a good experience.
October 30, 2017
Christine A.
Agent
Insurance, 11-50 employees
June 13, 2016

“Best software we have come across! ”

OverallFor over a year its been a hassle trying to find encrypted software that the Idaho Department of Health and Your Health Idaho can open. This the first program that is able to be opened by both state agencies. This is a huge plus!
ProsSee above.
ConsHaven't found anything so far.
Recommendations to other buyersSo far, so good! It's a great product.
Sheri W.
Agent/Broker
August 26, 2016

“Delivery Trust Review”

OverallEasy setup. Friendly and helpful representative. Affordable product for sending and receiving securely.
ProsSecure simplicity for self and clients.
ConsAdvertisement to recipients - Business version required.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat client added value not only to send but to receive.
August 26, 2016
Lorraine T.
Administrator
September 12, 2017

“ Our Tech Support Rep was extremely patient and helpful!”

ProsSo far, the Technical Support has been over the top professional and timely. He was able to slow way down to my pace in setting this program up, which means a lot.
September 12, 2017
Megan L.
Executive Assistant
August 10, 2015

“Great Product and Customer Service”

OverallOur office needs to send emails containing confidential information on a daily basis. It is important to us to have a reliable and easy to use application. Identillect has delivered an excellent product. If the person receiving emails needs to reply securely, Identillect allows them to use the secure system to respond. It really takes the worry out of keeping information safe. When we have had questions or issues, their tech support team is immediately responsive and a pleasure to work with. We're definitely satisfied customers.
August 10, 2015
Roger G.

“Excellent email product”

ProsAs an Executive Recruiter, I send confidential attachments on Sr level and C level candidates resumes to my client companies. These bios are highly confidential, hence I was searching for an easy to use but highly secure email service. Found Ideneillect Technologies and have been have using if for the past year. very satisfied and would recommend the product.
Jared K.
Web Delevoper
1-10 employees
June 15, 2016

“Did exactly what I needed”

Overalllove the new gmail plugin, makes it simple to send secure messages without having to navigate to any outside software
ProsThe gmail plugin
ConsNone for me
June 15, 2016
Gary R.
CPA
June 7, 2016

“My clients love this product”

OverallI switched over to Delivery Trust after using other email encryption software. My clients love the simplicity of being able to respond to my secure emails, attaching their tax documents and sending them back to me. I used to get complaints regarding the complexity of opening my emails using other programs, but not anymore. The tech support staff is also very friendly. Kudos
June 7, 2016
Lucas A.
Chief Compliance Officer
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
January 4, 2019

“The best I could find”

OverallGreat from the get go, worked with Remington to answer all my questions and he even brought on a manager to answer some more detailed questions I had, excellent end to end
ProsEase of use, cutting edge security technology. For an organization looking to secure email messages this checks all the boxes and keeps it simple.
ConsIt's to be expected, but always having to type in your password, but that is what it's supposed to do to maintain security
January 4, 2019
Cathy S.
1-10 employees
June 14, 2016

“Simplest solution to growing issue”

OverallI may not know much about encryption, but I don't have to because Identillect makes everything so easy! The staff is amazing; working with them up close and from afar I can feel the passion behind the work they do, and I know they have my best interest in mind. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone seeking five-star quality encryption for the lowest price!! As a self-employed business owner I would no be able to support an IT team, but Delivery Trust gives me the ability to provide my clients with peace of mind knowing that their information is secure, all from my laptop.
June 14, 2016
Tim A.
June 2, 2016

“FANTASTIC!!!”

OverallI would personally like to thank Will with Identillect! Will has gone above and beyond in assisting our agent force of nearly 450 agents we manage. Knowing we have a compliant, efficient and secure method to transmit private information is a huge peach of mind! Feel free to email me or call anytime for a reference on a very satisfied client!!!
June 2, 2016
Jeremy B.
Medicare Manager
August 4, 2015

“Excellent for sending secure email to customers/clients”

OverallThis is an excellent product. It allows us to send emails with confidential information securely. Highly recommended. Easy set up, great customer service and tech support! We have not found any cons yet. We deal with sensitive information and this is a perfect solution!
August 4, 2015
John B.
August 24, 2015

“Effective, simple to use, super affordable!”

OverallPros: Not a big, ugly UI associated with this software. It's unimposing and blends right into your existing email client. Very simple to install, alter settings, and ultimately easy to use. Cons: Too amazing.
August 24, 2015
Victor S.
CPA

“Great Product”

OverallDiscovered this product through a friend and have been using this email security program for several months. All 11 people in my firm use the product and have no complaints thus far. I would highly recommend. Great staff too!
Richmond A.
June 1, 2016

“Great Product !!!”

OverallDelivery Trust is am incredible product that is simple, robust , and versatile in its ability to integrate with most email clients to ensure privacy with each message with sensitive data.
June 1, 2016
Stephen F.
October 18, 2015

“Easy to use”

OverallI typically request documents that need to come back to me secured. Everyone was able to use it just fine; although, one of my clients said that the system gave her trouble. Not sure what it was.
October 18, 2015
Beth K.
Developer
Construction, 11-50 employees

“Great Product”

OverallThis product has permitted us to have complete control over our emails. It is imperative we continue compliance in our digital communications. Tech support is very hands on and the company aims to please.
ProsThe ease of implementing the product. Employee training very easy.
ConsNone
Robert M.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
September 7, 2016

“Very satisfied”

OverallSoftware install straightforward. Easy to send encrypted file. Had a question for tech support which was answered within 15 minutes. Very impressed.
ProsEase of use