ApplicantPRO Ratings

Overall

About ApplicantPRO

Our clients see a 50% to 500% increase in qualified applicants compared to their previous ATS! Your ATS has a huge impact on your qualified applicant flow! It takes more than just pushing to job boards to compete for talent in today's hyper-competitive hiring world. You need better job ads, apply integrations, low friction applications, social media, employee referrals, and a team that is constantly improving your ability to respond to changes in the marketplace. You need ApplicantPro! Learn more about ApplicantPRO

Abbey B.
Construction, 51-200 employees
October 16, 2019

“Best ATS I have used”

OverallApplicantPro has been amazing to work with. If I ever have questions or any of the other admins have questions, ApplicantPro typically gets back to me within 24 hours and most of the time it is much sooner. They are very good about scheduling times to talk on the phone and discuss how things are going and answer any questions that I may have. The customer support is phenomenal. We had some road bumps in the beginning when first using this software and ApplicantPro made sure to help us in every way possible and make it as easy as they could. They explained everything clearly and made it extremely easy for us to transition into using this software. I can not say enough good things about ApplicantPro.
ProsI love how easy it is to use and how user friendly it is. When I first started with my current company they were not using ATS. I had done research on the software during my internship and when I came to this company I knew that it would be the perfect choice. The integration features for HireForms and ISolved are great. That has really helped our HR department out a ton. Overall, the features that this software offers are amazing and ApplicantPro makes it so easy to use and learn.
ConsThere is nothing huge that I do not like about this software. The one thing that I would change if I could would be the way to search an applicant. You have to click "Search Applicant" and then pick what way you would like to search that applicant and then it will take you to a new tab. I would love if I could just start typing a name in that box and click on the applicant I need.
October 16, 2019
Cynthia P.
Employment Coordinator
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
October 3, 2019

“Great Software Option for Small Organization(s)”

OverallWe have received less calls from applicants regarding the status of their submission due to the quick response they receive from the system. We have experienced a lower number of incomplete applications due to the follow up email feature. Also, we have been able to process unqualified applicants more efficiently and notify them of the status of their application.
ProsI like the simplicity of assigning an applicant to multiple hiring manager. That process with our previous software would be cumbersome. Also, I enjoy the fact that I can communicate with both the applicant and hiring manager with ease and that every email and note can be seen by my supervisor, which cuts down on our having to meet to discuss the last time we've been in contact with an applicant (or candidate). Closing out a position is also a quicker process for our department. With all of the data captured in the system, we just needed to design a summary format with the information we need on one page to file for our records. This allows for us to look at one sheet of paper and have the history of the position.
ConsI wish there was a setting (that could be changed back and forth) that allowed for applicants to initially be listed in alphabetical order and then allow for us to sort them by date if needed. I check for new applicants once in the morning and then again in the afternoon, however, I'm usually going into the system to post an updated status. It would just make them easier to find right away.

By ApplicantPRO on October 9, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Cynthia! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our software and that it allows you to communicate with the applicant and the hiring manager. We are also happy to hear that you have more applicants completing the application. We would love to speak with you regarding filtering your applicants in alphabetical order. That is something that is available now. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support
October 3, 2019
Elliot R.
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“I LOVE ApplicantPRO”

OverallI have really appreciated the support I've had with ApplicantPRO I've met with Caleb and McKenzie to make sure I was making the best use of the product as well as had other invites and options to demo other aspects of the program. The people at ApplicantPRO really make it a great product.
ProsThe best part of this software is how it does such a great job at combining all aspects of my hiring process. They start by pushing my job listings across multiple job boards and then aggregate all of my applications in one place. I use the same software to communicate with all applicants and then to set appointments. They coordinate everything right into hiring. My favorite part overall is how streamlined it makes my interview scheduling. It syncs with my calendar and allows my candidates to choose a time I am available and that works for them. I've got no more "back and forth" between candidates trying to find times that work for both of us. This feature alone is worth 10x what I pay for the ApplicantPRO service.
ConsThe CONS of this software are also it's greatest strengths. As a true Software as a Service there have been some things that haven't worked exactly as I expected or preferred, BUT they are amazing and open to feedback and adjusting their software for a better user experience. Even as a relatively new user I've seen changes and updates to make my experience better.

By ApplicantPRO on October 4, 2019
Hi, Elliot! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software! Happy to hear that we can help streamline your hiring process from start to finish. It is feedback from clients like yourself that we are able to make adjustments that will improve the usability of a product for yourself and others. If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support
Jennifer S.
Manager, Human Resources
Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees
September 19, 2019

“ApplicantPRO was a great investment”

OverallWe have been using ApplicantPro at our company for many years now. Before ApplicantPRO we did not use an ATS and managed the recruitment process manually by receiving resumes by email and posting jobs one by one on each of the job boards. This software solution has saved me an enormous amount of time and allowed me to expand my role in HR. I found the price to be very affordable and love the reporting features we now have at our fingertips. Being able to easily see where our applicants are coming from has allowed us to better spend our recruiting budget in the places that count. Lastly, when ever I have a problem, or need advice I have found the support team to be very prompt and helpful. The only feature I wish we could get better integration with is Indeed sponsored ads since we use them heavily for our recruiting and it can be a bit awkward to sponsor to Indeed thru this ATS. Overall I highly recommend ApplicantPRO to anyone in the market.
ProsThis software solution has saved me an enormous amount of time and allowed me to expand my role in HR. I found the price to be very affordable and love the reporting features we now have at our fingertips. Being able to easily see where our applicants are coming from has allowed us to better spend our recruiting budget in the places that count.
ConsThe only feature I wish we could get better integration with is Indeed sponsored ads since we use them heavily for our recruiting and it can be a bit awkward to sponsor to Indeed thru this ATS.

By ApplicantPRO on September 20, 2019
Thank you so much for your review, Jennifer! We are happy to hear that our reports have been helpful for your team to see where to spend your budget. We would love to talk with you regarding your comment about Indeed Sponsored jobs and look at other sources as well. If there is anything we can do for your team, please let us know. Thank you for using ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support
September 19, 2019
Lauren B.
HR Director
August 19, 2019

“Easy Option for Immediate Recruiting Help”

OverallComing to this current employer, there was no way for applicants to apply online! Getting set up with ApplicantPro took an hour and we immediately had an online presence for posting jobs and receiving applications that saved time and money. The support team is always responsive to my needs. I have never had an issue.
ProsEasy to use, very intuitive with minimal training effort required. Lots of options for blasting job postings to active jobs seekers. Easy to post jobs, make updates, and I always love the new features they roll out to save time.
ConsI'd like more pre-populated templates that I didn't have to build myself. It would also be great if it had a native resume search. Millions of job seekers are directed to ApplicantPro from thousands of companies. It would be great to be able to search passive applicants for jobs like LinkedIn or even be connected to LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter's applicant databases to connect with passive job seekers rather than exiting the app and into another website.

By ApplicantPRO on August 20, 2019
Hi, Lauren! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Product. We appreciate your feedback on Ease of Use with minimal training effort. I would be happy to pass along your feedback about wanting more pre-populated templates and being able to connect to other databases to search for applicants. If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support
Terri B.
Vice President, Human Resources
January 25, 2017

“Makes our life so much easier!”

OverallI have used Applicant Pro for a few years now, and just recently it was one of the first things I added when I started my new job last year. I love the way everything is in one place. I can easily put our open position on-line, and it feeds out to the list of free job boards. I can also choose to send out to fee-based job boards with one click. All my managers can see the applicants, and all applicants are saved into the database. And the reporting (which I used for the first time last year) for Affirmative Action cuts down on hours of my time. I am a one -person department within a small bank. I do it all - and this makes my recruiting function so much simpler, faster and streamlined. With one click, I can also send the job to our state DOL, as well as our Veterans and People with Disabilities reps. Anyone who has the authority to see an applicant can make notes directly on that applicant, and rate the applicant for future. We have one position that turns over frequently (Teller) just because we have so many - and we can go right back to our notes on-line for those candidates who impressed us who we did not hire. In short, it's one of the best tools I've used in my HR career.
ProsEase of use, affordable, ability to save candidates information. Ability for other managers to use the data base directly, one click to send job out to multiple areas.
ConsI find some recent changes very confusing - I think it was easier to use previously and I find myself getting a little lost.
Recommendations to other buyersGo back to the way it was before recent changes. I like the old fashioned cut and past of a job onto the data base. Also, when setting up users, it is confusing how the screens come up. It should just automatically come up to either the jobs or the candidates instead of having to set it up to do so.
January 25, 2017
Zach M.
HR Coordinator/Recruiter
Retail, 201-500 employees
October 14, 2019

“ApplicantPro - One of My Favorite Teammates”

OverallThis system has changed the way GreenStar runs. Our capacity for growth and change/to evolve quickly to better serve our applicants, new and old, has expanded greatly. I have had so much fun in my role as a recruiter and thanks to ApplicantPro I have been able to expand and grow as an individual and flesh out a career path that excites me.
ProsThe ways in which it allows me and my coworkers to quickly and effectively communicate with each other about applicants and who is a good fit where. I really appreciate being able to upload documents and consolidate an applicants information into one place. The software is also incredibly intuitive and responsive to change - it feels as though it is learning from my experience and what areas could be smoother (good work software team!)
ConsSometimes I need to opt in to information that I wish was opt out (such as including reference notes). But as I learn the system and where/when I need to click something, it all flows smoothly. Also, application questions/answers don't transfer when I copy an application to another job, I wish they would travel together!
October 14, 2019
Bryan F.
HR Director
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
August 30, 2019

“Outstanding HR Product!”

OverallThis makes it so easy to share applications and have multiple users give input. We would be lost without it!
ProsVery easy to use. So simple for hiring managers to learn and use as well.
ConsThis product seems to have everything we are looking for in an Applicant Tracking System.

By ApplicantPRO on September 3, 2019
Thank you so much for your review, Bryan. It's great to hear that your team enjoys working with ApplicantPro and that it's making everybody's job easier whenever you have to hire. If there's anything we can do to take your experience to the next level, please let us know. Have a great day! - Ariana
August 30, 2019
Bradley C.
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
June 27, 2019

“From Paper to Pro (Applicant Pro, that is)”

OverallWhen I started in my current role in my current company, there was nothing by way of an automated, modern way to apply for a job. Interested applicants would print a PDF, write on it, then figure out how to return it. Applicant Pro has brought my recruiting into the digital age. The customer service is very responsive, and helpful within their constraints of how the program works.
Pros* Quickly make an assessment of applicants, and either forward to hiring manager, or archive * "Canned" responses that are sent based on either, how an applicant answers screening questions, or the label I attach to the application. * The integration with the sister screening company, Pro Screening, makes ordering and managing background checks a breeze.
Cons* Relatively steep learning curve on how to post a new job - too many pages and panels and screens and buttons and levers ... the whole posting process needs to be streamlined. * The process of setting up other users/managers in the system is not straightforward - too many places to go and too many things to do. It should be much simpler to get a manager access to the applications.

By ApplicantPRO on July 5, 2019
Bradley, Thank you for taking the time to review our system. We are happy that we could bring your recruiting into the digital age! I happy to pass along your feedback to our Product Department for future consideration. If there is anything else we can do for you, please be sure to let us know. Thanks for choosing ApplicantPro as your ATS provider! Mindi, Manager of Support
June 27, 2019
Karen S.
Human Resources Manager
11-50 employees
March 11, 2018

“I love the features that Applicant Pro has to offer. You really get your bang for the buck”

ProsEasy to understand, functionality, many features to pick from. I have checked many systems, none could offer what Applicant Pro does for the money. Easy to use, houses endless applications, employees can use their mobile devices to apply, parses resumes into the applications, you can design your own reports or use the standard ones they have ready with a few clicks. Opportunities are limitless. They are always adding new features at no cost. Lastly, their customer service is second to none! Immediate responses to your questions, are always willing to help in any way possible, very friendly, professional staff who know what they are doing. Absolute best anywhere.
ConsWish you could design something that if people out of the area or out of the country apply for the position we are recruiting for could be flagged as ineligible. Example, recruiting for a position that is onsite in the Minneapolis/St Paul areas, and we get applications from New York or Europe and Asia - these could be sent an automatic reply that they are ineligible for the position without having to manually do so.

By ApplicantPRO on March 30, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback, Karen! I would be happy to work with you to utilize our disqualification and automatic email features to help you sort out ineligible applicants and save you time! We love working with you and appreciate your business! -Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant
March 11, 2018
Trinidad M.
HR Specialist

“ApplicantPRO Rocks!”

OverallHR has seen an increase in productivity and efficiency because this software is more than just an applicant tracking system. It allows us to store our employment letters/documents, assessment/interview results, and background results/documents all in one place! It's a one-stop shop for recruitment & onboarding! I've done the research, and no other company offers so much for such an incredible cost!!
ProsApplicantPRO is so user-friendly and keeps applicant information in an organized manner on one screen. Having immediate access to customer service is a big plus! The e-Forms and Inbox Template features have been an enormous help in streamlining our recruitment process. We also love that we can text applicants!
ConsI am unable to attach a file to the Messages email in the application. I have to send a separate email, attach the document, then copy/paste the verbiage into the Notes section of the application. Also, we are in different time zones. It would be helpful to have someone in their customer service department remain available to help until 5:00pm, PST.

By ApplicantPRO on June 28, 2019
Thank you so much for your review, Trinidad. We're always happy to hear that you're loving all the amazing features that our company provides and that your team is more efficient and productive - that's definitely something to celebrate! Also, we appreciate your feedback on where we can improve. I'll be sure to pass this info along! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana, Director of Client Services
Kimberly D.
Human Resources Director
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
September 23, 2019

“Stop looking - this is the product your small business needs!”

OverallIt's been wonderful. From meeting the Sales team at a local HR Conference, working with Jandi in integration, the other integration partners as well as the actual day to day use, it's been a real joy. Every day I find something else wonderful about this product. The best part of all , is that it's pretty turnkey and completely affordable for my small organization. I just wish I found it sooner!
ProsI appreciate the support that comes with the product. You can speak with someone by phone, online chat or email. If you ask for feedback on a routine item, your implementation specialist will create a video that other users in your group can use should they have the same question down the line. The "help" feature located within the tool is the most useful one I've come across in my 15 years of working with HRIS tools.
ConsThere isn't anything about the current components of the tool that I don't like. I just wish I was in a position to upgrade my payroll system for integration with ApplicantPro. To be clear - this is not an ApplicantPro set back, but rather an internal struggle within my organization to move forward with technology.

By ApplicantPRO on September 30, 2019
Hi, Kimberly! Thank you so much for your kind words and review of our Product. We pride ourselves in providing great customer service. It makes us happy to hear that we have been able to do this for your company. We too love Jandi and our Sales Team and believe they do an amazing job! If there is anything we can do for your team, please let us know. Thank you for using ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support
Joyce B.
Sr. Recruiter
Environmental Services, 1001-5000 employees
September 17, 2019

“Awesome tool - best decision we have made!”

OverallI am the recruiting department with over 56 locations for residential pest control, as well as, commercial, wildlife and corporate depts. This helps us to streamline our process to post and manage our jobs with approx. 20 free job boards. It saves times and money. Generates a lot of applicants able to save on other job boards that charge too much for results received.
ProsUser Friendly and the awesome customer service. Eased of implementation and support from ApplicantPro team. They continue to follow up and offer additional training /support with the use of the product.
ConsWould like to see some additional functionality and ability to integrate with other products. Overall very satisfied with ApplicantPro. Encourage all companies to review this product.

By ApplicantPRO on September 18, 2019
Joyce, Thank you so much for your review of our product. We are happy to hear that you have been satisfied with the support you receive from our team! We are also happy to hear that using our product helps you streamline your process and help you manage all of your many jobs. We would love to hear from you regarding some of the integrations you would be interested in and might be able to provide a solution for you. If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Mindi
September 17, 2019
Steve F.
VP, Corp Development
September 12, 2019

“They hit a home run”

ProsApplicant Pro is very intuitive for anyone to use. You can send a variety of emails/texts to applicants and can easily change the standard communication at any time. The system notifies me when anyone applies or completes additional information that we requested. Their support staff is fast to respond to any question. They are amazing and very helpful. I have heard the CEO speak at an HR conference. He had advise for writing more effective job postings and was willing to speak individually with anyone who wanted additional help.
ConsOnce I click the "message button" I wish I could see the applicant's preferred method of receiving communication from us. This is a very minor issue, since I have to look at and remember their preference before hitting the message button.

By ApplicantPRO on September 18, 2019
Hi Steve! Thank you so much for reviewing our product. We are happy to hear that we hit it out of the ballpark for you. If you are at all interested in the job ads our Support Team would be happy to speak with you as well. We do have a code you can use to receive $30 off of your ad. Thank you for your feedback on the applicant's preferred method of communication showing in the inbox. I am happy to pass this along to our Product Team as an improvement. If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Mindi
September 12, 2019
Gabriel M.
Vice President - Human Resources
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
October 23, 2018

“Easy Applicant Tracking”

ProsApplicantPro is extremely easy to use. Creating a job posting takes no time. The software gives you the ability to create templates that you can use over and over again. It also gives you the ability to create screening questions which you can setup so that if the applicant provides a certain answer they will be labeled as "disqualified" and put them on a different group. The software also allows you to create different type of users which depending on the level you assign them, they will have the ability to just view applicants all the way to create job postings. You also have the ability to text or email applicants during the application process and the system also has templates for you to use such as invitation for interviews or communication about not being selected. The software also gives you the ability to buy the option to use a variety of tests that can be given to your applicants to further help in the process of finding the ideal candidate. Overall, the software has a lot of perks that help the application process.
ConsThe only item that I struggle with is the ability to include numerous disclaimers that need to be approved/agreed by the applicant such as background, credit checks, etc.

By ApplicantPRO on October 26, 2018
Hi, Gabriel! Thank you for taking the time to review our product! We value your feedback. We are happy to hear that we are able to make your hiring easier. We are always looking for more ways to streamline your process. We would love to discuss your concerns. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Hiring Consultant
October 23, 2018
Elizabeth V.
Operations/HR Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
November 25, 2016

“Why ApplicantPRO is meant for YOU!”

OverallAfter converting to ApplicantPRO and utilizing their Assessment testing, there was a significant difference in the applicants we were hiring. They were more professional, honest, had good work ethic, and reliable. The assessment helped weed out those who did not fit our Mission and Values. Our agency went from a turnover rate of between 65%-70% to 17%-32%, within 1 year of implementing ApplicantPRO, saving us over $100,000 a year per cost of hiring. After 2 years using ApplicantPRO almost all of our employees received numerous positive feedbacks from our clients, have been with us for longer than 9 months and continued to be exceptional employees. ApplicantPRO made a huge difference in our agency and I highly recommend them to anyone who is struggling to find the right employees.
ProsThe Assessment Testing is one of the best features, it helps find individuals whose beliefs and core values are similar to ours. In the healthcare industry we want compassionate employees and this assessment tool helps us find those caring individuals who are here for the right reasons.
ConsWould like for it to pull in more employees when applicants stop applying. Every now and then we would hit a dry spell, wish you had Recruitment Consultants to better aid in reaching out to potential candidates.
November 25, 2016
Eric S.
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
July 10, 2019

“Everything we need and more”

OverallI am the HR Manager for a SMB with a little over 50 employees. We are a call center environment, so I am pretty much constantly hiring. I have been using ApplicantPRO for almost a year and I have been very pleased with it. When I factored in the money we were spending to post on Indeed as well as other job boards, the annual fee pretty much paid for itself. It also saves me a ton of time having to check multiple sites for applications, as they are all right here in 1 place. When you factor in the time it saves, ApplicantPRO is actually cheaper than our old manual methods of recruiting. I would highly recommend ApplicantPRO to any small business looking to incorporate and ATS into their recruiting and hiring process.
ProsVery user friendly and easy to use Easily customized to fit my business Awesome customer support Assessment integration Indeed cost included, plus dozens of other online job boards
ConsTimes out too quickly, have to log back in several times a day Sometimes Assessments are not automatically delivered and I have to resend them Reports are cumbersome and hard to configure to my needs

By ApplicantPRO on July 19, 2019
Thanks so much for your review, Eric. It's great to know that ApplicantPro has been so great for your company! That's exactly what we want for your team. We'd be happy to talk with you about your feedback & see what we can do for you. We'll be sure to reach out! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! Ariana Groves Director of Client Services
July 10, 2019
Julie B.
Director Human Resources
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
July 2, 2019

“Every Bell & Whistle Imaginable --the RECRUITER's ATS”

OverallI am able to get recruitment reports for our executive team as easily as I can post a job. This is a system made BY end users FOR end users. Could not be happier and have no plans of making any change any time soon.
ProsI have used many different ATS software programs and what makes this program stand out is that it is so simple to use - so powerful - and the customer service is unparalleled. In fact, ApplicantPro should give "lessons" to some of the big dogs out there....
ConsIt is not fully integrated with our payroll system, so we have to manually enter the new hire. HOWEVER, we talked to customer service and probably the time this is posted, they will have this option available. Customer service is so responsive!

By ApplicantPRO on July 5, 2019
Thank you so much for your review, Julie. We're so happy to hear that you're loving the system and that your process is going so smoothly! That's music to our ears. We definitely have payroll integration options for you & we'd love to talk through that with you and get you taken care of. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 and we can get you started! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! We appreciate your business. -Ariana, Director of Client Services
July 2, 2019
Ira B.
Program Manager
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees
June 5, 2017

“It's a great tool, not only to track of new candidate but to sort and update working candidates. ”

OverallIt's a great tool, not only to track of new candidate but to sort and update working candidates. It's a turn-key system that is user friendly enough to start using with very little training. Help is just a click away and response time is almost immediate. AppPro has made it easy to keep track of a multitude of applicants with the availability of Note-Taking which you can easily review just by hovering over "notes" without having to open the file. Another great feature is "letter templates". This feature helps to cut-down the response time. Lastly, the ability to simply archive a candidates file with a dropdown or button allows me to keep by candidate list clean.  No negatives. Most of the concerns have been addressed as AppPro is always improving their system to make the program more user friendly.  In the short time I've been using AppPro, I've been amazed at the amount of positive changes made. I expect that will continue as they seem to work diligently on new ideas and improvements.
ProsIt's a turn-key system that is user friendly enough to start using with very little training. Help is just a click away and response time is almost immediate. AppPro has made it easy to keep track of a multitude of applicants with the availability of Note-Taking which you can easily review just by hovering over "notes" without having to open the file. Another great feature is "letter templates". This feature helps to cut-down the response time. Lastly, the ability to simply archive a candidates file with a dropdown or button allows me to keep by candidate list clean.
ConsNo negatives. Most of the concerns have been addressed as AppPro is always improving their system to make the program more user friendly. In the short time I've been using AppPro, I've been amazed at the amount of positive changes made. I expect that will continue as they seem to work diligently on new ideas and improvements.
June 5, 2017
Gretchen M.
Sr. HR Generalist
Building Materials, 201-500 employees
January 11, 2017

“Great choice for those who want great customer service on a budget”

OverallIt's often true that you get what you pay for, but in the case of Applicant Pro, you get a great deal for a great price. Their customer service is second to none. I recently wanted to change the structure of our job requisition, which required help from their service team. They did the changes within 24 hours and also gave some great advice. Another big win for Applicant Pro!
ProsIt fits our needs. It's very user-friendly. We make anywhere between 75 and 100 hires per year and it suits both my needs on the recruiting side and also the needs of the hiring managers who use it.
ConsI sometimes wish there was more that I could do as an administrator - the ability to modify the requisition myself would've been nice, but Applicant Pro's customer team did it so quickly that it's not an issue. I also really wish there was a way to mask applicant names to the hiring managers. We live in a small place and while we do our best to ensure non-discriminatory hiring, it's really difficult when everyone knows someone who knows someone.
Recommendations to other buyersI am still astounded my the level of service we get. Applicant Pro's team is amazing!
January 11, 2017
Jess J.
Sr. Director of Recruitment and Staff Development
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1001-5000 employees
August 17, 2016

“YMCA of Greater Richmond”

OverallApplicantPro is the best applicant tracking system I have used (and I have used systems that are much more costly). I would particularly recommending it to any small to medium company, or any company that's cost-conscious. It is the perfect tool for our regional nonprofit (18 locations and about 3,000) employees.
ProsThe pricing is great and the service is amazing! Our rep Steve, as well as the support team, are phenomenal - responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. The conversion from iApplicant to ApplicantPro was virtually seamless, and whenever we have questions, they are so quick to respond with assistance. The service and support are probably better than any vendor I've ever worked with.
ConsI can't think of any.
Recommendations to other buyersI don't think you'll regret it!

By ApplicantPRO on August 19, 2016
Jess, thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to hear that things are going so well for you. We love our non-profit clients and I'm glad you have found the pricing to work within your budget as well. I'll pass your amazing feedback onto Steve and our support team. Thank you again. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you or your team going forward. --Heidi
August 17, 2016
Jill U.
HR Recruiter
March 12, 2018

“We've had great success with the Applicant Pro program. It has streamlineour pre-screening process.”

OverallNot sure of all of the benefits we may have but we do have the text and email options.
ProsNow we can text and mass email applicants. Love this! It saves us so much time. When we have a job fair it's so easy to send out a message to all. Or, for our future job openings, it allows me to email those applicants and let them know we now have an opening.
ConsI would like the option to type in a first or last name and see the names related to it in case I didn't spell it correctly. It would also be nice to have a mass text option, to text a large group of applicants, rather than only a mass email option. The younger generation seems to prefer text to email.

By ApplicantPRO on March 30, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, Jill! I am glad to hear that the texting and email features help you to save time when contacting your applicants. I would love to hear more about what type of information you would like to text your candidates en masse. I will reach out to you directly so that we can review your needs. Thanks again! Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant
March 12, 2018
Megan A.
Director of HR
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
July 3, 2019

“Great Applicant Tracking System. ”

OverallOur experience with Applicant pro has been very positive. Their customer service and training has been fantastic. They respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
ProsApplicant Pro is very easy to navigate for HR and Managers that utilize the system. It is easy to customize communication you send to a candidates, application status and notes. The dashboard and reporting functions make it easy to pull reports and data for management and board reports. The customer service is fantastic.
ConsThe only con is that you can't delete old jobs or job templates, but only archive them. I don't believe you are able attach documents to e-mails sent out, which can require you to send a separate e-mail.

By ApplicantPRO on July 5, 2019
Thank you so much for your review, Megan! We're happy to hear that you're loving our reporting and in-system communication. Also, thank you for your feedback on the ability to send attachments. We'll pass that along. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Ariana, Director of Client Services
July 3, 2019
Heather K.
HR Generalsit
Banking, 11-50 employees
June 14, 2019

“The Best Friend for Small Business”

OverallI never really know that an ATS could be so easy to use. All of my past systems seemed cumbersome and did not support my busy time frame. But this solves all my problems and the extra integrations are amazing. ApplicantPro seems to answer my needs before I think I need them.
ProsFor a small business, this is a game changer. You have a partner in ApplicantPro and just likes its name you feel like a PRO using it.
ConsThe only thing that comes to mind is that they are located in another time zone and if I need help I need to wait until they open.

By ApplicantPRO on June 20, 2019
Hi, Heather! Thank you for taking the time to review our hiring process. We love hearing our client's successes when implementing our methodology! We appreciate all feedback as we take each comment seriously and would love to find a way to accommodate our clients in different time zones. Please feel free to give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Support Manager
June 14, 2019
Building Materials, 51-200 employees
June 13, 2018

“Bargain Product”

OverallGreat affordable ATS for smaller companies.
ProsThis is a great product for a small budget. -Post to job boards in one click -Customize what access you want your hiring managers to have -Easy to use for all user levels -Update status, send bulk emails very easily -Everything is customizable -Customer Service is excellent from implementation on -Simple system without all the bells and whistles a small business doesn't need
ConsNone for me. For a larger company with a lot of openings it may not be enough. For anyone that hires only a few positions at a time it is great.

By ApplicantPRO on July 26, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review ApplicantPro! I'm glad to hear that the ability to post to multiple job boards with just one click is making your hiring process easier. Allowing different access levels for your team is great! We understand that not all users need access to everything we have to offer. Our system has many customizable options that allow us to meet the hiring needs of companies of all sizes. I would love to speak with you about additional options we have available as your company grows! Thanks again! Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant
June 13, 2018
Jeremy T.
Branch Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

“Overall Good Program”

ProsThe ease of use to find applicants for current openings is easy. When reviewing the applicants you can easily move to the specific areas that you want to view. After reviewing, you can add the notes and mark the applicant for further review or not as well as update where they are in the application process.
ConsLooking for past job postings is not always the easiest. It would be nicer if it was a little more clear in the time range of where you are looking.

By ApplicantPRO on July 2, 2019
Hi, Jeremy! Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you are able to review your applicants with ease and know where they are at in the hiring process. Our Support Team would be happy to do over best practices of using the system to find what you are looking for. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. -Mindi, Manager of Support
Cheryl M.
Human Resources Manager
Insurance, 51-200 employees
June 21, 2019

“Review of Applicant Pro”

OverallPrior to when I started my role here as the HR Manager, there was no system that was used except paper applications. We started using ApplicantPro soon after I started as the HR Mgr based on my recommendation.
ProsIt is very easy to use and very effective. I can manage the entire process including the criminal check. I used ApplicantPro at a previous employer and specifically chose to use them at my current employer based on that experience
ConsI would like to see more testing that can be done on applicants. There are some options on the system, not very familiar with them though

By ApplicantPRO on June 28, 2019
Thanks so much for your review, Cheryl. It's great to hear that you've been using ApplicantPro for all your hiring needs! We'd love to talk with you about the additional screening options we have available for you. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 and we can schedule a time! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana, Director of Client Services
June 21, 2019
Princess M.
Recruitment Program Manager
Maritime, 201-500 employees
June 18, 2019

“Impressed with customer support”

ProsI like the tutorials and the search function at the bottom of the screen. I have had a very positive experience with ApplicantPRO's customer support. I receive prompt follow up in both chat dialogues and emails. Customer support always follows up to be sure there responses answered all of my questions. This has made the service very easy to use.
ConsThere are great integrations available currently. But we'd always be open to seeing more integrations.

By ApplicantPRO on June 28, 2019
Thanks for your review, Princess. It's so great to know that our Support Team is helping customers like you use our system with ease. I'll be sure to let them know! We'd love to know more about the integrations you'd like to see! If you could send that info to support@applicantpro.com, we'll be sure to get it over to our Integrations Team for review. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana, Director of Client Services
Silvia A.
Trainer
November 13, 2018

“Absolutely Great!”

OverallOverall, ApplicantPro is great at what they do and are always available when troubleshooting is needed.
ProsApplicantPro is a great way to organize applicants and be able to mainstream the recruiting process.
ConsUnfortunately, applicants frequently submit incomplete applications but ApplicantPro has settings to be able to request complete applications from applicants.

By ApplicantPRO on November 19, 2018
HI, Silvia! Thank you for taking the time to review our product. It makes me happy to hear that our product allows you to be more organized and helps by streamlining your application process. We would be happy to chat about suggestions of getting more of your applicants to complete the application.The feedback we receive from our clients helps us know what improvements need to be made. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Client Support Rep
November 13, 2018
Rena A.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
November 29, 2016

“Great Tool for smaller government contractors”

OverallWe chose Applicant Pro out of about 5-6 vendors. We looked for OFCCP compliance, ease of use by ourselves and our applicants, scalable, reasonable cost, and robust reporting. We have been really happy with this product! It helped us get control of our hiring process and accurately track and document our candidates. The system is OFCCP compliant which was a major concern for us. The posting process is quite good and allows you to track where you are advertising your position - and it allows for the social media posting as well. Though the system allows for the proper tracking and documentation, we can adjust how we use the system for maximum ease for our managers. The reporting is extremely robust including standard reports for EEO and reporting for the new veteran/disability requirements for government contractors. The candidate interface is very simple to use, which was another area of concern for us. The customer service is excellent - they have a chat process and they have been so responsive when I have questions - so you don't get left hanging. For a smaller government contractor this is an excellent solution - can't say enough good things about it.
ProsCost effective, easy to use, great reporting capability, great customer service, great posting capability.
ConsThe initial training was a little sparse but the system is very intuitive to use and very easy. I wish they had a manual instead of the topic documents in the help area. Alot of times the topic I enter into the search area on the help page has no results - usually because of the way I've asked the question. So I wind up using the chat function instead. The customer service with the Chat function is outstanding they never leave you hanging!
November 29, 2016
Emily W.
HRBP
Utilities, 501-1000 employees
August 5, 2019

“Easiest system yet”

OverallWe've tried out a lot of products and this one was the easiest by far.
ProsIt's incredibly easy to set up and use. We were able to implement very quickly. It's also much less expensive than anything else we tried.
ConsNothing we don't like yet. Everything has gone very smoothly.

By ApplicantPRO on August 12, 2019
Hi, Emily! Thank you so mi=uch for taking the time to review our product. We are happy to hear that you were able to easily implement ApplicantPro. Please let us know if you or your team needs help with anything. We are happy to help. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support
August 5, 2019
Kimberly H.
HR Specialist
June 19, 2019

“Great ATS ”

ProsApplicant Pro is user friendly and very intuitive! Their customer service is also top notch! For example; when we submitted a request to start using the reference verification feature an agent assisted us with turning the feature on and answered all of our questions - THE VERY SAME DAY! We have gained so many efficiencies because of Applicant Pro!
ConsWe have a few applicants that apply with different emails. It would be nice if we were able to combine profiles.

By ApplicantPRO on June 28, 2019
Thank you for sending us a review, Kimberly. We're happy to hear that your company is loving the reference verifications and that our team got you set up so quickly! Also, we appreciate the feedback on combining applicant profiles. I'll be sure to pass that along. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana, Director of Client Services
June 19, 2019
501-1000 employees
October 16, 2017

“Great value and robust ATS”

ProsApplicant Pro has been a great applicant tracking system (ATS) for us. It is user friendly and simple for hiring managers to go in and quickly review resumes, and it provides plenty of robust tools for our recruiting team to find the right talent. Tools such as texting candidates and built-in solutions for facilitating background tests has made thing easier for both our recruiting team and the candidates themselves.
ConsIt doesn't offer seamless onboarding integration with our HRIS (Paycom), but that hasn't proved to be a big obstacle.

By ApplicantPRO on October 17, 2017
Thank you for your feedback! We have recently released an extension to assist you with migrating information from ApplicantPro to your HRIS! Please contact a member of our support team. They would be happy to demonstrate this feature and get you started. Happy Hiring!
October 16, 2017
Aqeel A.
Security and Investigations, 1001-5000 employees
August 9, 2019

“Easy and accurate ”

OverallAs a recruiter I do love this site for the amazing services they offer and the easy access to the database and applicant filter is really good
Prosvery organized and easy to use. customer support is great and very quick to response.
Consthe only thing i dislike is the timeout policy. the site will timeout every 45 minutes even while in use for the security purpose. i hope that will be fixed

By ApplicantPRO on August 13, 2019
Thank you for reviewing our Product, Aqeel! We are happy to hear that it helps to keep you organized. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our Support Team. They love to hear when clients are satisfied with their service. We would be happy to discuss with you where you are at and what is happening when you are being timed out. Give us a call 888.633.9269, email support@applicantpro.com, or chat us and we will get you taken care of. Mindi, Manager of Support
August 9, 2019
Jason H.
Manager of Talent Solutions
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees
July 1, 2019

“Great product for the price!”

OverallThis has been a game changer for us allowing us to work on generating more candidates as opposed to filtering through paper applications.
ProsApplicantPro has been great to use. This was our first venture into the ATS and it works great for what we are using it for. I love the enhancements they continue to make (HR Forms, Onboarding, etc) and they are always reaching out to help you maximize the product.
ConsI do wish it was easier to search resumes that are already in the ATS, but there are decent work arounds.

By ApplicantPRO on July 5, 2019
Thanks so much for your review, Jason. We're happy to hear your first ATS experience is taking your hiring to the next level! We appreciate the feedback on our resume search capabilities. We'll pass that along. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Ariana, Director of Client Services
July 1, 2019
Ryan P.
Supervisor of Cadet Engagement
Airlines/Aviation, 1001-5000 employees
March 8, 2019

“Amazing ATS and Support”

ProsI like that the support can be customized to fit my needs. They have a team dedicated to not only post open jobs at our company but they also have a team that will write the job ads for us to increase the number of qualified applicants.
ConsThey sacrifice looks for simplicity which is okay for me I guess.

By ApplicantPRO on March 13, 2019
Hi, Ryan! Thank you for taking the time to review our product. Our Support Teams are dedicated to helping our clients with their job posting needs, including rewriting job ads to increase the number of applicants that apply for their positions. Feel free to reach out with any feedback or suggestions you may have that might improve your hiring process. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Client Support Rep
March 8, 2019
Lindsey M.
Building Materials, 1001-5000 employees
August 19, 2019

“ApplicantPro - Daily user”

OverallApplicantPro has been a vital resource for our team. The status changes make it very easy to pull reports and to see where everyone is at. It is also nice that I can assign my managers to different candidates.
ProsI like that over time more and more additions have been added to make this software a one-stop-shop. I like that it is connected to hireforms as well. The customer service is the best I have ever had!
ConsIn order to send a calendar invite to candidates you have to do one at a time --It can be very time consuming when you are contacting hundreds of people a day.

By ApplicantPRO on August 20, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review our product, Lindsey! We love that we have been able to off you such great customer service and that we are a vital resource for your team. Thank you for your feedback on our Calendar. I am happy to pass this information along. If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support
Maxine F.
HR Generalist

“Adaptable and Functional”

OverallWe have been using ApplicantPRO for over 4 years and it has gotten better each year. Tons of features that are logical and easy to incorporate into your recruitment process
Prostons of updates to make the site more functional and user friendly for both the company and candidates
Consthere are some limitations with some reports

By ApplicantPRO on June 28, 2019
Hi, Maxine! Thank you for being such a loyal Client and taking the time to review our product. We are continuously looking for ways to improve and appreciate the feedback we receive from our clients. We would be happy to talk with you regarding the reports and look to see if we can build what you are looking for in the Report builder. Please feel free to give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Support Manager
Brandi G.
Director of Human Resources
Medical Practice, 201-500 employees
June 24, 2019

“I love ApplicantPro”

OverallWe have had a great experience. I am very happy we switched to ApplicantPro.
ProsIt is easy to use. The managers at our company love it too. Making notes to remember candidates is so easy.
ConsI wish that I had implemented this for our company earlier than we did. We are really happy with it. I do with that it would integrate with Ultimate Software.

By ApplicantPRO on June 28, 2019
Brandi, Thank you for taking the time to review our product. I love that it is easy for all users. We are happy that your experience has been positive and look forward to building a stronger relationship. We have something that may help you with using both ApplicantPro and Ultimate Software together. Please feel free to give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Support Manager
June 24, 2019
Rachel L.
HR Generalist
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
June 17, 2019

“LOVE Applicant Pro”

OverallThe customer service and support is AMAZING. From implementation of the system, to training our users on how to navigate, to simple questions about set up, Applicant Pro's customer service was outstanding.
ProsThe software is extremely user friendly. We have a wide variety of users ranging from tech savvy to novice tech users, all users have expressed their extreme satisfaction with navigating the software. From an administrative stand point, along with ease of use, the program has streamlined many of the cumbersome tasks we experienced with prior applicant tracking systems.
ConsHonestly can't think of one thing I dislike!

By ApplicantPRO on June 24, 2019
Rachel, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It helps us create a more successful hiring experience for our clients. I love that our product has streamlined your tasks as well as being user friendly! If you have any questions about how to further streamline your process our fabulous support team would be happy to help. Please feel free to give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Support Manager
June 17, 2019
Ron K.
Director of HR & Recruiting
Architecture & Planning, 501-1000 employees
September 13, 2017

“5 star in every respect. ”

OverallFrom sales to service to day to day use no complaints here. More bang for your buck than any ATS I have used.
ProsI have used ApplicantPro for close to ten years now with two different employers. I made sure to make the switch here at my current employer to ApplicantPro as soon as I came on board. Has all the bells and whistles needed comparable to the big name brand ATS solutions at about half the cost. Great service if and when needed and very easy to use. Most impressive is they do not rest on their laurels as they constantly strive to update and improve their offerings.
ConsThe only con I can think of is that more people are not aware of the product and how great it is. They should have much more market share!
September 13, 2017
Brennon D.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
September 12, 2017

“Inexpensive and effective software, makes posting jobs & tracking applicants easy.”

OverallI really enjoy using the job posting resources that come with ApplicantPRO.
ProsThe ability to post through multiple job boards at no additional cost is a huge value. I also like the interface as its pretty streamlined and easily customized. The support is also great!
ConsManually adding applicants is more difficult than it should be. There is no resume-parser that other software systems have that pulls text from a resume, LinkedIn profile, Etc. As a result, manual entry takes some time and isn't perfect.

By ApplicantPRO on September 19, 2017
Brennon, thank you so much for the review! I am so glad that you are finding value from our job posting and the interface. And isn't our support awesome? Speaking of Support Shanelle reached out to you personally to walk you through the things you listed as cons here in your review. I hope you received her email. She had an awesome short cut for adding manual applicants! Hopefully it will make adding those some much easier. Also, she sent you some info on parsing. We DO have resume parsing! If you have questions after you read over the info, let Shanelle know. She can walk you through it. Again, thanks so much for taking time to send this review. It means so much! --Heidi
September 12, 2017
Theresa A.
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
May 10, 2017

“Applicant Pro is easy to use and streamlines the talent pool”

OverallEase of use. It saves valueable time. Applicant Pro does the heavy lifting.
ProsYou set your own perimeters for the type of individual you're looking for and Applicant Pro does the heavy lifting.
ConsI can never figure out how to print the entire application. It usually prints a fraction of the job experience. Resumes print fine but not everyone uploads a resume. Also, I wish there was a way to receive an email from Applicant Pro when you've selected a candidate as "potential", and haven't changed the status to "hired", after a couple of days to remind you that you liked them. We get busy, recieve a lot of applications, and often lose the candidate we remembered liking a week prior.

By ApplicantPRO on May 10, 2017
Teresa, thank you so much for your review. It was great to talk to you today. I am so glad that we were able to get your concerns resolved right away. That darn print button! You aren't the only one that misses it. In fact a different position for it will be rolling out soon enough. But I'm glad you can now see the entire application when you print them out. I also hope the status filters we discussed today will help you be able to sort your applicants better, so no one gets lost. There were quite a few applicants for each job, which means our sourcing is definitely helping! If you have any other questions, please let me know! I want to make sure you are taken care of. It's like we always say...the difference between good and great software isn't the technology, it's the team that is there to back it up when you run into a problem. I'm glad I could be the one to help you today. -Shanelle
May 10, 2017
Banking, 201-500 employees
August 25, 2016

“Great Product”

OverallApplicant Pro is easy to use. They have great customer support and are always friendly and able to help me with whatever I need. They also are always updating and finding new ways to make it easier to use. It used to take us a long time to go through applications and now it is a very small portion of what I do, which frees up my time to get other things accomplished.
ProsThe product is customizable, which is helpful to make it work the best for me. But they also have all the legal requirements already in place, which also makes my job easier.
ConsCan't think of anything. They are always looking for ways to improve, so some of the things I didn't realize were a problem are usually made easier for us.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat product. I would recommend it because it is so easy to use, they are always looking to improve and it is customizable for our company.
August 25, 2016
Jamus L.
Construction, 51-200 employees

“Excellent Product”

OverallThe use of Applicant Pro Software streamlines our hiring process. From interview to on-boarding, Applicant Pro makes our process better.
ProsI enjoy the ability to have the hiring process visible by all of our hiring managers, it makes the communication process so much easier. Also, the integration of the assessments makes resume review a much less painful process.
ConsIt was hard to find something I don't like about Applicant Pro. I would say if they had the ability to view notes on an employee from the home screen that might make it easier.

By ApplicantPRO on July 22, 2019
Thank you so much for your review, Jamus! It's great to know that your team has found so much success in using ApplicantPro integrated with assessments and other features to streamline your hiring and maximize your results. If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana Groves Director of Client Services
Sean M.
Sr. HR Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1000 employees
June 25, 2019

“Unbeatable Value”

OverallApplicant Pro has been fantastic for us and their support is really great.
ProsApplicant Pro provides unbeatable value for us. We are able to get consistent and reliable applicant flow through all the free job boards that Applicant Pro is integrated with. We also get tons of value from their automated background checks, texting and communication features, and more.
ConsWould really like to have single sign-on (SSO), but other than that we haven't had any other issues.

By ApplicantPRO on July 2, 2019
Hi, Sean! Thank you so much for your review of our product. We are really happy to hear that you are using several of our additional features. If there is anything else we can do for you, please be sure to let us know. Thanks again for your support! -Mindi, Manager of Support
June 25, 2019
Valerie T.
HR
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
March 11, 2019

“Awesome Recruiting Tool”

OverallApplicant Pro is always available to answer your questions and walk you through what ever issue you may have. The customer service and Applicant Pro representatives knows the software and you never have to wait for anyone to return your call. They always follow-up to make sure your issue(s) are resolved.
ProsThe software is User friendly and allows quick posting.
ConsI have not had any negative issues or problems

By ApplicantPRO on March 18, 2019
Hi, Valerie! Thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to review our product and our Support Team. We value the feedback we receive from awesome clients like you! We look forward to continuing our professional relationship with you and your company. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com with any questions. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Client Support Rep
March 11, 2019
Nicole M.
Director, Talent
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 18, 2019

“Great Value for Small Companies”

OverallCustomer support has always been very helpful. Overall it has served us very well over the years. I have been a customer for over 10 years.
ProsThe price is incredibly affordable for a fairly robust system.
ConsReporting is a little clunky. Our organization has grown recently and as the head of Talent I find it hard to pull meaningful reports on our active pipeline.

By ApplicantPRO on July 22, 2019
Thank you so much for your review, Nicole. It's great to know that we've been able to work with you to streamline your hiring process for the past 10 years! Your feedback on our reporting is appreciated. We'll be sure to pass it along! If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana Groves Director of Client Services
Travis A.
Director of People & Culture
Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees
July 11, 2019

“Not just a fanboy”

OverallSince making the switch to ApplicantPro, the learning curve was short and the tool is ideal for our needs. The customer service is great and the developers like to take feedback and work on suggestions too. Great product.
ProsI like the fact that they continue to develop and make improvements and bring in additional functionality. They don't rest on their laurels, they take feedback from their customers to find what would make their product even better and more helpful for our individual needs.
ConsNot much. I guess there are some sections that could look a little cleaner in the interface. But I'm having to get REALLY ticky tacky for that.

By ApplicantPRO on July 19, 2019
Hey, Travis! We really appreciate your review. It is feedback from Clients like yourself that help us know how to improve our system! Continue to send feedback our way and thanks for choosing ApplicantPro! -Mindi, Manager of Support
July 11, 2019
Cristen W.
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
September 26, 2017

“Have used ApplicantPro for several years and have always been very happy with the product & support.”

OverallChanged the game for us -- previously we had paper applications that had to be manually reviewed by HR and the hiring supervisors. Additionally, we have a much larger candidate pool now.
ProsApplicantPro is very easy to learn and very easy to use -- our supervisors are very happy with the ease of use.
ConsThe only thing we wish was available would be for the ability of the applicant to log in and check the status of their application.

By ApplicantPRO on October 20, 2017
Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to hear that your supervisors find ApplicantPro easy to use! We do have a feature that will allow applicants to log in and check the status of their application. This is a great way to engage with your applicants. Please contact a member of our support team to have this feature enabled.
September 26, 2017